fame ~ jude bellingham

By xginaxdx

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 24

3.3K 67 2
By xginaxdx

January 18th, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany 🇩🇪

"the rizz reapers😏 + hendo"

scouser
jude bro does georgina have a boyfriend?

judith
what u chatting about

scouser
who's the caleb guy

judith
someone on her show

no?

scouser
idk lad

just seeing the headlines 🤷🏽‍♂️

HOEbe
tw jealous jude incoming

judith
bro

literally who added u to this gc??

HOEbe
sorry

not sorry

anyways yeh she doesn't have a boyfriend

scouser
how do u know that

HOEbe
cus i saw her and jude together

no chance she's already taken

she should be but she's not

hendo
Just ask her

scouser
hendo's alive??

judith
holy shit

never thought i'd see the day

hendo
Saw a kid in distress 🤷🏼‍♂️

What can I say

HOEbe
anyways i agree with him

just ask her

judith
how am i supposed to do that

can just say "hi do u have a
boyfriend cus i really want to
date u but dk if ur actually single
or not?"

HOEbe
u really want to date her huh?? 🤭🤔😏

scouser
👀👀👀👀

HOEbe
bro she's single

and she likes u

100%

hendo
Didn't realise Jobe is now a
relationship advisor

judith
i'm literally going to see her at
the end of the month

HOEbe
bro where?

judith
during the break

before i come home

so don't miss me too much 😘

HOEbe
🙄🙄

anyways just ask her

i'm bored of the conversation

scouser
i agree

just do it for ur own peace of mind lad

judith
it's gonna be pointless but ok

i'm sending a lack of trust
from u lot 😒😒

hendo
Just looking out for you buddy 😙

~

Without giving himself anytime to think about it, Jude called her. He knew he trusted her. He knew that she definitely would have said something by know if she had boyfriend already. He knew she wasn't the type of girl to do that kind of thing.

He tried not to let his friends get into his head, even though it marginally worried him that they didn't trust her - well, Jobe said he did but of corse he would, he just wants to say Georgina May is his future sister-in-law.

"Hi, you okay?" Jude asked, instantaneously when she accepted the call.

"Yehh, I'm good, thank you," Georgina replied. She was lead out on the hotel, her curls were fanned out over the white pillow and a green hoodie, which caused Jude to smile when he recognised to be one from his own wardrobe.

"Tired though," She continued, letting out a small breathy laugh.

"I can imagine," he replied, "got a repeat tomorrow?"

"Yep," the girl nodding, her small laughs now turning to soft sighs.

"One step closer to Spain though, huh?" Jude said, raising his eyebrows, now sitting back against his headboard.

"Yess," Georgina smiled, a genuine smile, "one thing I'm actually excited about on this tour."

"Is that how it is then?" Jude was now taking this as an opportunity to wind her up, something he was beginning to enjoy, seeing her get all worked up - it was cute.

"Maybe just a little bit," she answered, squinting her eyes and punching her fingers together at the screen as an indication.

Jude just laughed in response, the laugh where his head tosses back and teeth shine, "I have a question quick."

"Hit me," Georgina already knew what the question was going to be, she was trying to quickly think of the best way to explain it.

"I don't believe any of it but I just want to be 1000% sure about everything," he began, he didn't want to make her think he didn't trust her, "but I keep seeing this Caleb 'thing' and I just wanted to be sure it was nothing."

"No, I was gonna talk to you about this, I promise on my life, me and Caleb are nothing more than good friends. Always have been, always will be. And I wanted to explain before you saw anything-" she tried explaining before being cut off.

"-I saw stuff a few days ago, but didn't think anything of it," Jude explained, trying to make the girl feel better.

"But now you do?" she asked, a slight look of uncertainty in her eyes.

"No! No, no, just some of my mates were asking, just being certain I guess," he elaborated, mentally cussing to himself for his poor choice of wording.

"Right, okay.." Georgina paused, not overly sure where to go from there.

"Look, I trust you, 100% I trust you," Jude spoke, "I'm just scared."

"Scared?"

"Yes," he let out a nervous laugh.

"Why?"

"About this, I really like you and it's weird seeing all this stuff on the media and then I've got my mates saying stuff and then not actually seeing you that much and-"

"Jude!" Georgina now cut him off from his rambling, "I like you too," she laughed, "but I think we've established that."

"I mean, possibly yeh," he laughed too, running his hand up the side of his head.

"And I'm scared too, it's weird, I agree with you," she nodded, "which is why I'm really looking forward to Spain."

"Definitely, think we need that right now," he sighed through a smile, "oh, and another thing."

"Oh God, what now?"

"I like your hoodie," Jude grinned.

"Huh-" she looked down, "-oh! Yeh, this really nice boy gave it to me."

"I bet he was really handsome too," Jude's smirk grew bigger with his eyebrows now raised.

"Oh definitely, most handsome boy I've ever laid eyes on."

"Well, you know what they say, handsomest boy for the prettiest girl," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Wowww, handsomest? " she smacked her hand over her mouth, trying to both, contain a laugh but also hide the blush appearing on her cheeks, "that was really bad."

"C'mon now, Gi, let's not lie, I can see you blushing under there," his smirk virtually audible through his voice.

"Don't know what you're talking about buddy," she said whilst pushing her squashed cheek into her pillow, before yawning.

"Sorry, am I boring you, Miss May?" he asked with a fake look of offence on his face.

"Of course not Mr Bellingham, just another long day at the office. Sure you know how those go," she joked back.

"Ahh, right, I'll let you get some sleep then, another busy day tomorrow."

"Well you have another game, so I'm sure you need sleep as well," she argued.

"Look at you, following my games," Jude pointed out.

"Oh, shut up," she rolled her eyes playfully, "goodnight."

"Goodnight," he copied, before ending the facetime.

~

"the rizz reapers😏 + hendo"

judith
i fucking knew it

scouser
huh

HOEbe
guessing u spoke to georgina then

judith
yeh i did

and she's very much single

hendo
That's good mate

HOEbe
told u she was

scouser
at least yk now

can carry on as little love birds again

HOEbe
no thanks

not around me pls

judith
bro stfu

hendo
Poor Jobe sounds traumatized

HOEbe
i am.

judith
no ur not

grow up

scouser
jobe sounds like he's seen some things

HOEbe
heard more

i won't say anymore

be nice if jude kept his dignity

scouser
omg 😭😳

jude lad i don't believe u

judith
omds u can all stfu

not u hendo

sorry mate

~~~
AN: hate. hate. HATE. i cringed sm making this stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.8K 35
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ they must learn...
16.3K 296 24
βœ¨π‘° 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’…π’†π’„π’Šπ’…π’† 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ, π’˜π’‰π’‚π’•'𝒔 π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•βœ¨ βœ¨π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 π’ˆπ’?✨ βœ¨π‘°οΏ½...
14.9K 268 26
Love Me Like I'm Your Last Love