MY HOT FATHER-IN-LAW

By ANANYAVERMA07

What will happen when yoongi fells hard in love with his son- in-law but didn't know about his feeling?... An... More

Disclaimer
INTRODUCTION
part-1
part-2
part-3
author pov
part-5
NOTICE (must readπŸ”ͺ)
Author pov-2
AUTHOR'S POV-3
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Part-6
Author's pov
Part-7
Part-8

part-4(wedding day)

141 14 29
By ANANYAVERMA07

TIME SKIP AFTER 2 DAYS

ON WEDDING DAY:
Jimin wake up because of bright sunlight which was falling on his face directly. Then he went to do his morning routine. Then went to kitchen for making breakfast then he come back from kitchen and served the breakfast on dining table and started dig in.

After finishing his food ,he was about to go outside for his university but Jessica stopped him.

Jessica:jimin where are you going?

Jimin:university why?

Jessica raise his one eyebrows and said: why today is your wedding.

Then reality hits him like bricks and he said:yeahh i forget

Jessica:ok now go and get ready , we are going to the wedding venue.

Jimin nodded his head and went to get ready.

AT THE WEDDING VENUE:
he was sitting in groom's room to get ready for his wedding. He wore his wedding dress(which was gifted by min's), and hairstylist began to do his hairs and makeup artist began to do her work. His makeup was light because he didn't like heavy makeup.

JIMIN'S WEDDING DRESS

then he went to wedding aisle and was waiting for bride hyuna. Then music started playing and it indicates them that bride is coming. There hyuna was coming with yuna (ik usually father comes but i don't want jimin to meet yoongi here ) because yoongi was busy with everyone that's why he didn't get time for this. Then yuna give hyuna's hand to jimin and

said:please take care of my daughter.

Jimin: i will

Priest comes forward and said:silence please.

Priest clears his throat and said: kang jimin do you take min hyuna as your lawfully wife. And promise her to keep her happy.

Jimin:i d-do

Priest:min hyuna do you take kang jimin as your lawfully husband. And promise him to keep him happy .

Hyuna:i do

Now u both are lawfully husband and wife.you may kiss the bride.

Jimin widen his eyes but he come forward and kiss hyuna cheek.

All guest with priest clap their hands .

TIME SKIP AFTER 1 HOUR
They all were eating and talking with each other.

Namjoon:hii jimin i'm namjoon ,u can call me joonie hyung ok. Jimin you are looking so good.

Jin: hii jimin i'm jin you can call me jinnie hyung . jimin you are looking so cute if i can then i would love to adopt you.

Tae:you are looking ethereal soulmate.*said while smiling*

Kook:minnie hyungie u r looking so goos today.

Hope:hi jimin i'm hoseok and you can call me hoseokie hyung ok . you are looking cute .*pat on his head*

Kai:hello jimin i'm kai ,you can call me kai hyung ok. And you are are looking ethereal.

Jimin was blushing so much because of this much praising.

Time skip after 2 more hours:
(Getting bored in this wedding that's why i skiped time)
All guests were left to their respective homes. Only kang and min family were there.

Jessica:jimin you have to go with them ok bye

John:bye jimin

Jimin just nods his head and went to sit in car.

In one car there were Yoongi and yuna and in other hyuna and jimin.

After30 minutes:
They had arrived on MIN MANSION. Jimin was awestruck by the beauty of the MANSION which is like a PALACE.

Then he came towards main door and stand there. Then a maid open the door of the mansion and they all go inside one by one. Then yuna clears her throat and said-

Yuna:jimin i'm your mother-in-law min yuna. And he's your father-in-law MIN YOONGI.

Jimin look at yoongi and he was so shock to saw him because he 's looking so handsome.

Then jimin look down because he was feeling so shy to look upwards(because yoongi is so tall infront of him(jimin) jimin is 5'3 and yoongi was 6'0 (it's wattpad so anything is possible ok) and yoongi is also so muscular that's why he was feeling so small infront of him).

There yoongi was staring at him so intensely that makes jimin more shy.

Then yuna said: ok hyuna take jimin with you and go to your room.

Yuna go inside her room and yoongi went to do some work in his mansion's office.

Hyuna take jimin to her room and they both sat on bed.

Then hyuna said: jimin let's do 'it'.

Jimin get confused because he don't know about any intimate things.

Then he asked hyuna-

Jimin:what do u mean hyuna? I can't understand anything.

Hyuna go closer to jimin and then said:i mean make love.

Jimin was again confused then he again asked: i don't know about this thing hyuna.

Hyuna was feeling irritated yet she said:i mean let's have sex jimin.

But jimin still didn't get it.(because he had skipped reproduction chapter in bio ok😂 but seriously he's way too innocent not like us.)

Then he said:hyuna noona(he get to know about her age in wedding) i don't know about these things. So let's forget it.

But hyuna started getting closer to jimin and

she said: jimin i will teach you everything just come closer to me.

Then she again started getting closer to jimin and started unbuttoning his shirt then jimin panicked and

He said :what are u doing hyuna noona. Please don't do this to me. I ain't feeling good.*his eyes were getting teary and vision blurry*

then hyuna was about to kiss him but somehow jimin managed to free himself and go inside the bathroom.

Hyuna:open the door jimin. Open the door. Come outside.

Jimin locked the door and cover his ears to not hear any sound. He started crying , sobbing badly.

After 2 hour
Jimin peeked out to see that hyuna is there or not. He sighs when he saw hyuna was sleeping on bed.

Then he went to drink water but in room there was no jug. Then he went downstairs to drink water but there was dark also that was so big mansion.

Then he suddenly bump into something hard like rock.

Jimin hiss due to little pain and look forward to see in which thing he bump then he saw nothing but his handsome FATHER-IN-LAW. Yoongi and jimin both were staring at each other.

Yoongi pov:
In his mind: i was working in my office and saw it was 11p.m. Then i was going to kitchen for some water and Then i saw jimin and he bump into my chest.

And i saw he hiss from pain then he look towards me.

he's so cute. Ahh fuck his eye are so shiny , it seems like whole universe is in his eyes. And his chubby cheeks are looking so soft i want to bite on them and suck them. His lips are so pink and plump , i want to kiss him like there's no tomorrow,suck him,bite them. And his milky skined neck is looking so tempting.
.
.
*stightly intimacy ahead*-

Then yoongi come closer to jimin and press his lips against jimin. And started suck his lips, jimin stand on his toe so he could match lil bit height. Then yoongi wraped his arms around his petite waist and jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck and leg around his(yoongi) torso. Then yoongi place his one hand under jimin's bum and one on his head so he can't move his head and stay still. Then he press jimin against wall and started kissing him intensely and messily.

Then jimin moan and yoongi was enjoying his heavenly and angelic voice. Then yoongi press jimin against wall more and start making hickeys on his neck and suck on them intensely. Jimin was moaning loudly. Then yoongi was about to open jimin's shirt.....then jimin call him

Jimin:mr. Min, mr.min,mr.min

*AND BOOM😂 *yoongi got out from his not so holy thought and said(😏what you all think , that i will make this real nuh bae. Well yk i think this to tease u all and this idea i got while 😴 sleeping )

Yoongi:huh what

Jimin:mr.min what were u thinking?

Yoongi:nothing , u tell me what are u doing here this late?

Jimin:umm mr.min i'm searching for kitchen but can't found it.*said with pout on his lips*

Once again yoongi was stuck in his thoughts.

Yoongi's thoughts: ahh why the fuckkkk he's so cute and this pout on his lips are making him more cute. I think my nose will bleed soon.

Then yoongi came out from his thought when jimin again call him .

Jimin:mr.min where have u lost?

Yoongi:nowhere and come with me i will take u to kitchen.

He said and started walking towards kitchen. And jimin was following him like a lost puppy. Then yoongi pull out a water bottle from refrigerator and give it to jimin.

Yoongi:here take it.

Jimin:thanks mr.min.

Yoongi:no need to be formal bun just call me 'YOON HYUNGIE' . ok

Jimin:ok mr.- i mean yoon hyungie.

Yoongi feel so good after hearing it from jimin's angelic voice.

Then yoongi was about to go but jimin tug on his sleeve. Yoongi turns around to see jimin's puppy eyes.

Yoongi:what happen petal?

Jimin blush but said: yo-yoon hy-hyungie c-can i s-sleep i-in another r-room pw-pwease*with puppy eyes*

Yoongi pov:
After seeing jimin's puppy eyes yoongi feel a mini heart attack from this much cuteness. I can't handle this much cuteness at once. God please have mercy on me.

Yoongi:why petal? Do u have problem with hyuna ,u can tell me.

After hearing this jimin nods his head and said

Jimin:ok i'll tell u but first please let's  go in another room.

Then yoongi and jimin go to another room and they both sat on bed.

Yoongi:now tell me cupcake what happens?

Jimin:yoon yk when i go to hyuna noona's room(hyuna is bigger than jimin from 7 months.)and she started saying something like,let's do it or some sex thing.

But i didn't get it, what was she talking about so, i simply said that no i don't want anything, then she was getting closer to me then she started unbuttoning my shirt then i had somehow managed to free myself and lock me in bathroom then i went downstairs for drinking some water. And i was met with u. Jimin smiles and look down.

Yoongi pov:
I was listening to jimin that's when i realize that he is so much innocent and pure and when i hear that hyuna try to force jimin after listening that i was feeling like to do murder right now. But i control myself and said-

Yoongi:don't worry jimin u can sleep here ok and i'm glad that u shared this things with me. And now sleep ok , we will talk tomorrow good night petal.

Jimin blush at the nickname and said :good night yoon hyungie. And thanks.

Then jimin went to sleep.

In yoongi's room:
Yoongi pov:
Jimin is so innocent and pure ,i have to protect him. And he's so much innocent,i shouldn't think dirty about him but he's so cute how he will look under me AHHH MIN FUCKING YOONGI don't think like this.

But that imagination was so wild , i didn't get these thoughts about anyone before then why now?ahh i think i should sleep ,that will be better. I have office tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Word count:1829
Bye lovelies💜
Good night i 'm sleepy now, for u i updated this late after a fucking party. Respect me.😜😤
Vote or else🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 717 34
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
184K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
155K 5.8K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
94.4K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...