"I got reincarnated as Sukuna...

بواسطة pink14444

Status: On-going/ On-hold :( ꧁༺ _____________________ ༻꧂ "Dear god, I regret living in this world." "M-master... المزيد

Warnings/Information
ACT I |The start.|
|001.|
|002.|
|004.|
|005.|

|003.|

350 17 3
بواسطة pink14444

________________________________________________________________________________

'Damn, when I said in that in this world that time goes past very fast- I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO SKIP TO ME BEING ALREADY 14 YEARS OLD-'

Lord, you were about to a grandpa in about a few years. You were not ready for this.

"Don't I also have to attend being a sorcerer?" You stopped panicking and asked yourself.

'...FUUUUUUUCCC-'

You grabbed your head in frustration. You were not made for this shit.

'THIS STUPID WORLD- WHY DIDN'T GO TO THE STORYLINE ALREADYYYYY-'

If you're wondering what you look like right now, thinking of a panicking Sukuna who is making sobbing noises. Yes, that's how you look like right now.

"God, I need some fresh air." You then composed yourself and walked out your room like nothing happened.

"Ah Sukuna-Sama! Would you like anything to eat yet?" One of the servants asked, in which you forgot the name of.

"Mmm. Not hungry yet, thank you though." You continued walking and greeting all the servants.

In the canon world you would assume that Sukuna would already kill these servants if he already knew how to use his techniques. 

But in which you actually felt bad and you were a NICE person, so you helped the servants instead and decided to be nice to them, probably a reason why the servants were comfortable with you.

"Maybe killing curses will make me less stressed out..?" You remembered sorcerers taking their rage out on curses, you then proceeded to go outside to find some random curses to kill.

"Hm- speaking of curses, I still haven't tried my other techniques... I can't be using domain expansion forever now can I?" 

You proceeded to go find trees to test your combatting skills on it. (Poor trees.)

You then took your little paper that you wrote on about Sukuna's technique.

"Hmm...So there's dismantle, cleave and...GOD WHY DID GEGE HAVE TO MAKE HIS PAST SO  SECRETTT-" You groaned.

You knew there was those "fire arrows" that Sukuna chanted "open" to unlock them at season 2 of the anime but, you weren't sure if you can use them since you saw a lot of theories about it.

"Fuck. I'll just try using Dismantle first I guess..." You prepared to launch the attack at a tree.

'If Mr. Beast found out that I'm abusing trees, he would not be happy with me.'

"Dismantle."

.

.

.

So you accidentally forgot you were overpowered and may have not destroyed 40% of the whole forest.

Currently, you are running away from your crimes.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-" You were screaming and running as the people around just look at you weirdly.

"Isn't that S-sukuna-Sama..?" One of the people pointed out.

"He's probably in a hurry...best to leave him alone..."

'I'm in a hurry to get away from those crimes if that counts.' You answered internally.

"..Phew- maybe I'm far enough..." You panted, you were lucky that you didn't test your techniques near the people, they would've definitely died.

You looked around the surroundings, not recognizing this place at all.

"Where the hell am I? Did I run into another dimension or shit?" You walked around the abandoned place, it was an alleyway which was pitched dark. 

Honestly, you just wanted to take a stroll after the chaos you did...by accident.

"Ew. This place fucking stinks." You complained. As you were about to head back to your estate, you heard something.

"Who's there?" You looked back at the source of the sound, it was really dark and you couldn't see shit.

A few curses suddenly came out of the dark as you just looked at them. You weren't sure if you should kill them immediately.

"Damn bitch, can't believe yo ass managed to fit in this alleyway, not fat shaming by the way." You joked, the curse then launched at you.

You punched that bitch in the face, its body then splattered from the force of punch.

"JEEZ- GIVE ME WARNING WILL YOU???-" You complained, checking if your fist were dirty or not.

The other curses then launched at you but you kinda punched them off like roaches. 

"Rude ass bitches- RESPECT YO ELDERS- Wait I'm 15. Nevermind." You finished off the last curse you saw by stomping on it.

"Hm, it does feel kinda fun murder these little dudes, maybe i'll even keep one as a pet."

You proceeded to go deeper in the alleyway, obliterating any curses that got in your way.

'Most of them were low grade curses so it should be fine.'

You were now spotted at a dead end, you saw a very big curse living at the end of it. It looked horrendous.

"Ooo, Whatcha doing here big guy?" You asked the curse who is currently preparing to attack.

"Please help..." A child whispered.

The child was also spotted with the curse. You assumed if you didn't interfere, the child would've already got mauled by the curse.

"Oh? You're tryna kill a child? How evil." You mocked the curse, rolling your eyes.

It launches at you, furious at your mocking. 

Before it even got to reach to you, you chanted something.

"Cleave."

The curse got cut into clean bits, making its blooding splattering everywhere.

"Damn, even your blood is an ugly color." You complained, wiping the blood off your face.

You were a bit surprised when the child then went to go hug you, tightly.

"T-THANK YOU S-SIR- THANK YOU SO MUCH-" The child cried.

You stayed quiet for a moment before patting the child.

"Where's your parents?" You asked.

"I-I don't know..." The child quietly said, still tearing up a bit.

"Mmm- you have their names? I'll help you find em'." You suggested.

"T-thank you!- Their names are-"

.

.

.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH KIND SIR-" The mom cried out, hugging the child tightly.

"Mmm. No problem. I just happened to walk by..." You sweat-dropped, knowing you've already abused more than 50 trees.

"I-is there anyway that I can repa-" You shushed the woman before she can say anything.

"Just please, stay safe. No need to do anything for me." You requested the woman as she nodded happily, hugging her child.

"Thank you sir! Please come visit us again!-" The child waved happily to you.

Oh by the way, the child's name was "Haru".

"Mhm, see ya. Take care." You waved back, then walked off to somewhere else.

'Does this era have spaghetti? I feel like eating some right now...' You thought as your stomach growled.

.

.

.

"S-so about almost half of the forest was d-destroyed-"

"...WHO THE FUCK-" A higher up slammed their hand on a table.

"W-we aren't sure if it's by a human or a cursed spirit-"

"That's definitely a special grade curse! There's no way a human could've done this-" Another higher up stood up aggressively.

"It was a human."

"WHAT?!?!-" Everyone in the meeting room shouted.

"It was also an accident, I was nearby as the person chanted out their cursed technique, it seems like they just wanted to test it and not purposely destroy almost half of the forest."

"WHO IS IT-"

"It's Sukuna Ryomen."

.

.

.

It was finally evening, you went back to your estate, greeted everyone and went back to your room.

"Finally. I CAN FINALLY SLEEP-" You cried out happily, kissing your pillow profusely.

'...I don't think using my RCT (Reversed cursed technique) will make me live forever but, maybe plot armor..?' You hoped that you could live without sealing yourself nor take anyone's body.

'Thinking of taking body's, wasn't Kenjaku also in this era? I'll just try to get rid of hi-'

You remembered something.

'No, I can't kill him. Yuji wouldn't be born then.' You shook the thought of you killing Kenjaku.

"Fuck, there's so much to think of... I'm starting to be sleepy..." You then prepared go to bed.

Before you went to bed, you sneezed.

"Damn, someone talking shit about me?" You laughed it off not actually knowing that someone was talking shit about you.

_______________________________________________

Note:

Thank you for reading, i'm sorry if the plot is a little messy and i apologize if this chapter is just pure boring-

Also please tell me if i got any thing wrong or if the plot's messy or not.

Ty for reading again i'll see you later!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
160K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...