Frazzled Rose

By EkKahanikaar

My life was a frazzled rose A shattered rose The sunlight of your existence made it fresh But nothing has be... More

Frazzled Rose
Character Aesthetics
Frazzled Rose Tunes - The Spotify Playlist!
|A Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ|
|Wᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ|
|Pᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ|
|Zᴀʜɪʀᴀ|
|Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ ғᴏʀ Gᴏᴏᴅ|
|Dᴏ I Lɪᴋᴇ Hɪᴍ?|
|A Sʜᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ Fᴏʀ Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ|
|Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ Gᴀʏ?|
|Hᴜᴍᴀʀɪ Tᴀʀᴀғ Sᴇ Hᴀ Hᴀɪ|
|Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Gᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ|
|Rᴏᴋᴀғɪᴇᴅ|
|Aᴅᴅ Tᴏ Cᴀʀᴛ|
|Rɪɴɢs Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ|
|Bʏ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴏʟ|
|Oɴsᴇᴛ ᴏғ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ|
|Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Hᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ|
|A Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ Iɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ Wᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Nɪɢʜᴛ|
|Tʜᴇ Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ|
|Qᴜʀᴇsʜɪs?|
|Mʀ. & Mʀs.|
|Aʀʏᴀ's Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ|
|Bᴇɢ Mᴇ|
|Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ ɪɴ ᴀ Dɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ|
|Oғғɪᴄᴇ Dɪɴɴᴇʀ|
|GIRLS ONLY|
|AN ENEMY FORGOTTEN|
|THE NIGHTMARE|
|TRAUMA|

|Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ|

101 5 47
By EkKahanikaar

प्यारे प्यारे लम्हें (लम्हें, लम्हें) 🎇
प्यारी प्यारी बातें (बातें, बातें)😍
सपनों के दिन हैं (के दिन हैं, दिन हैं)🎇
सपनों की रातें (की रातें, रातें)😍
हो गूँजे हैं दिल के तराने💫
बजने हैं गीत सुहाने🔥
बहके हैं सारे दीवाने♥️
तो नच ले नच ले ऑल नाइट🎊🎇

Vote! Comment!
✨✨✨

I jerked up onto my bed when a splash of water hit my face. I wiped my face with my hands, and exhaled a deep breath. I was way too shocked too react.

I looked up to find Meera, Misha and Esha standing upright in front of me, with a big empty jug in Misha's hands. And the matter of the jug hugged me happily.

'What the hell guys! What it this way to wake someone up?', I shrieked at the top of my lungs.

'We have been waking you up since past 10 minutes, but you being you won't budge a bit! Wake up lady Kumbhkaran wake up!', Meera spoke loudly and shook my shoulders.

'Control Misha, you are too......wait, why are you all so decked up?', finally getting back to my conscious self, I noticed them all dolled up, ready to go to a party it seems.

The trio were dressed into their best one pieces, looking so beautiful, so elegant, just like a wow.

'Forget us. It's just 8 in the night, why are you sleeping now?', Esha questioned.

'I was very tired. And I want to sleep more.', I said in sleepy voice and fell on the bed yet again, with my duvet covering me whole.

But in the next second, my duvet was thrown away from me, and I felt a pair of hands gripping mine, pulling me to sit up straight.

'What's it with you guys yaar? Let me sleep na!', I whined and was all set to fall back on the bed, but Misha held me straight.

'Fine! Sleep! You just sleep and there your future husband would be happily dancing in the night club between girls drooling over him!', Esha scolded me and I fell on the bed yet again, freeing myself from Misha.

'Ok, so?', I was all set to have my beauty sleep, but the next very second, the reality struck me and I jerked up on the bed, with eyes shot open and all the sleepiness flew out of the window.

'Dancing between girls?', I was horrified.

'Yes my dear sister. Avyaansh jiju, Krish bhai, Nikunj bhai, Aditya, Viraj, Nihaal, Mahir and few friends of their have flown to a night club, for jiju's bachelor's party. We considered them so innocent and see, what they did.', Meera sat in front of me, with pouted lips.

'One my friends was off to the club and she spotted them there and called me up. Shameless! Idiot! Stupid! Krish told me that his friend's in hospital and he needs to be him with him, and this is what he is doing.', I could see the invisible flaming airs popping out of her nose and ears.

'What?! How could he?! He's getting married in few days and today he is dancing with other girls. I will kill him.', I shouted loudly and Esha agreed with me whole heartedly.

'But you hate him right? Then why would you care so much?', Misha pulled me near her and muttered in my ears.

'So what? Even if we are not on good terms, I am still his fiancée. I have all the rights to be mad at him.', I muttered back, with gritted teeth.

'Radhz, now don't waste your time. See we got you this dress. Change quickly, then we will go the club and get hold of them red-handed.', Meera spoke like jhansi ki Rani, making me boggled over her actions.

'Meera, Misha? Why are your heads boiling so much? It's our husbands who are off to that party, why are you two so offended?', I could notice the colour of their faces draining out.

'Umm...umm...so what it's not our partners partying? But you both are our best friends, of course we will be with you in the fight.', Misha answered somehow with Meera agreeing with her, the answer was convincing enough.

Grabbing the bag from Meera's hands, I pulled out the dress, but my eyes popped out of the socket.

It was a thin strapped satin jet black dress, which ended few inches below my knee with a slit on the right side which went till the mid thigh.

The dress flew away from my hands.

'What the hell guys? You know I don't wear such dresses!', I shrieked, my face horrified.

'We know. But we are going to a night club and we need to dress accordingly.', Esha replied with a tight forced smile.

'But.....', I was not sure about the dress, maybe.

'No ifs and buts. Please don't waste the time and go change quick.', pulling me out of the bed, they pushed me into the washroom, without giving a second to speak, and poor me had no other choice rather than complying to them.

And after spending good fifteen minutes in there, I slowly opened the door and peeped out, and was irked finding them standing right in front of the door.

'Stop overreacting and come out now.', Esha scolded me and jumped on my place.

Setting the dress properly, I stepped out the washroom, and a loud gasp escaped their lips.

'OH. MY. GOD. You look.....sexy!', Misha whispered and I passed a fake smile to her.

'Ikr! You look so good babe!', Esha shrieked and pulled me into a hug.

'But...it feels quite weird.', I twisted my lips, while adjusting my dress properly.

'That's because you have worn it for the first time. Now come let me do your hair.', she continued and the very next second I was on my vanity chair, with her playing with my hairs.

Just next one minute, and my hair we tied up into a lose messy bun, which felt a mess bite elegant too, I guess. And I had a beautiful pair of peep toes heels.

And now we were all set to run to the night club and catch the shameless man, red handed. With stifled steps, we somehow sneaked out of the house and zoomed away to the club in Esha's car.

✨✨✨

I felt conscious and overwhelmed in the new place. It was the first time I had visited a night club. I look around and my lips were left ajar seeing the luxury in there. On the one wall was a big bar counter and on the other side was a heighted plane, having the DJ space. 

The furniture were royal, velvet perhaps. All the walls were adorned with golden and black reflective mirrors. The crowd in there was big and going absolutely mad. Few of them were going crazy on the dance floors on the beats of the loud DJ, few were on the bar counter enjoying their beer, vodka, whatever, while few found their way to the lounges, munching over snacks.

I scrunched my nose as a group of men crossed us, leaving behind the bad smell of the alcohol. Eww such a bad smell. How can people even drink that nasty thing?

But, for the men we came this long, why aren't they no where to be found? Are we on the right address?

'Radhz, come.', Esha spoke in my ear loudly, trying to be heard amidst the loud music, but before I could reply, she clasped my upper arm and started dragging me with her to...somewhere.

We crossed the big partition wall which lied in the one corner of the wall, and behind it was a big lounge. which wasn't visible from the other side. But wait, from this side of the lounge, the dance floor was clearly visible. That was a tinted glass?

But what shocked me more was the lounge area. The whole lounge was filled golden and black foil curtains and same coloured balloons, and another surprising thing was, it was only four of us in there. 

'Guys, what's going on? Where are the men and what's with all these arrangements?', I was completely boggled.

'Umm...we aren't here to find the men. They aren't here to party.', Misha twisted her lips.

'What?! Then why are we here?', I shouted loudly, but still it felt low, due to the loud music behind.

'Actually we are here for.......', I scrunched my brows seeing the pause Misha took.

'Your Bachelorette Partyyyy!!', they shrieked at the top of their lungs, and along with the shriek, my other friends, my sisters and his sisters appeared in front of a room attached to the lounge, and the next moment I found a crown on my head.

'What?! You guys lied for this thing?', I exclaimed unbelievably.

'If we would have told you the truth, would you have agreed to come here? No right? That's why we had to lie to get you here.', Advika di explained me and I made faces.

'Common now don't be a bore yaar. Bachelorette party is every girl's birth right, and this party is way too special.', Adhira exclaimed excitedly making me chuckle.

 'Exactly. And we aren't asking you to drink. It's just a small party that too just a girl's night.', Esha explained me softly and that's when a small smile lingered over my lips.

'Umm..I mean it's not that bad. It would be fun...I guess.', I muttered a low tone and everyone hugged me happily.

'And not to forget, giving you this dress had a reason behind it.', I scrunched my brows questionably hearing Misha.

'Remember my new bucket wish list item?', she asked naughtily.

'To dress you into a sexy black dress and make you dance like a maniac in a night club.'

My eyes widened to it's biggest size possible as these words of her came back travelling into my mind again. 

'Half part is done, and half part is still left.', she exclaimed naughtily and winked at me.

'That's...that's never gonna happen.', I managed to utter. 

'Will see.', she winked.

'Ok ok enough. Let's start our party and this is your you bride to be.', Esha exclaimed and I was made to wear a pink satin sash, with 'Bride to be' scribbled over it and a satin white shrug with 'The Bride' written over it on it's back. I went all aww seeing their little gestures. But suddenly, something strike me.

'But if the men aren't partying, then where are they? They weren't at the home back then.', I asked.

'Krishna really went to the hospital with Nikunj to see their friend, and the rest are at home itself, in their room.', Esha said, while giggling.

'Now if we are done chit chatting, please let's start out party and to start with, get our special customised cake first.', Advika jumped in.

'What's so special in the cake?', I was surprised.

'You will know once you see the cake. But before seeing the cake, remember that we are all grown up adults here.', questioned arose in my mind hearing Meera, but I nodded nonchalantly.

Misha got hold of a female staff in there and conversed with her for few seconds, which wasn't audible. After instructing her, she walked back to us and showed a thumbs up. And just after a minute or so, the same female staff returned back with a big cake plate in her hands with a big claus covering it. 

We went ahead and settled on the lounge couches with big  illuminating Bachelorette Party written on the wall behind. The female staff kept the big round plate in front of me, and had a playful and shy smile on her lips. Why would she have that smile?

Something's definitely wrong with the cake.

And now I can't wait to lift the claus and find what was so special about a random cake. I forwarded my hand to lift it but was interrupted due the loud voice of Nitara.

'Bhabhz, wait, let me record your reaction after seeing the cake. It's gonna be priceless.', she spoke naughtily and immediately grabbed her phone to start her recording.

'Yeah now you can lift it.', she said.

That was just a cake but still I felt shivering inside me and felt butterflies inside my tummy. I wasn't able to gather the courage to lift up the claus. Their naughty looks, their hype about the cake and the shy looks of the female staff, these thing put me into a ocean of questions. 

But I had no other choice left. I have to lift it. Taking a deep breath, I managed to pull away the claus away from the plate, but shut my eyes immediately. I didn't have the courage to look at the cake. But I had to.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

I opened my eyes a bit, but it turned to it's biggest size possible the very next moment. My heart skipped a beat. The cake design was good, a vanilla cake with colourful sprinkles on it's sides. But the shocking thing in the cake was umm...a fondant cartoon made over it. It was not just a random cartoon, but...umm I guess I don't have words to describe it. 

It was...it was...it was a bed...with a couple.....ummm under a blanket....maybe you can visualize it now and I don't have to say it...ok I will say it, their legs were visible and bare...ok I can't describe more.

But wait the story's still not ended. There was still something else to it. It had something written over it too and that was the atom bomb of the cake. 

The written matter on the cake was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ONE D*CK FOREVER!

What?! Seriously? Eww! I felt heating raising up to my cheeks. Was the cake for real or I was just hallucinating it. I felt butterflies in my tummy. I had always dreamt of my wedding, but not this. 

'Chee! How vulgar you guys are.', I made a disgusting face and everyone cracked up.

'You are too cute yaar Radhz. That's the reason I told you to remember that we all are grown up adults and because we know your habit of overreacting.', Meera was barely audible between her uncontrollable laugh.

'Shut up! How...how can you guys even...eww!', I didn't found the proper words.

'Shut up babe! Stop overreacting. Common we are adults and we are all girls here, no need to feel embarrassed, these things are common amongst girlfriends.', Ayushi, one of my college friends cheered me up.

'But this....I don't have the courage to cut it and most important eat it. This won't travel down my throat.', I was way too hesitant.

'Common yaar Radhika. Ek baar kaat ke 2-3 pieces nikal jaayenge na uske baad is cake ka naksha badal hi jana hai. Fir kuch pata bhi nahi chalega.', Advika di teased me and everyone cracked over it.

(Once you cut the cake, the the geography of the cake is to change anyhow.)

'Now here take this knife and cut the cake.', Esha immediately handed me the knife, and I looked at her with hesitant eyes, but they showed me pleading eyes.

'Didi, we organised such a beautiful party for you and you won't cut a cake also.', and here their emotional drama begins. 

I looked at the cake, and redness rose to my cheeks yet again. But these girls won't understand. Passing them a forced smile, I cut the cake and everyone burst the party poppers. I grabbed the first bite and passed it to Esha who was beside me, she gulped down the cake happily, and pushed to bite to me. Hesitantly, I ate the cake, but wow...it was actually good. Yummy. 

Gradually, I made everyone eat the cake and they did made me eat and in the next few minutes, the cake was to it's half size. You can't blame us, it was appetizing. Umm...Advika di was right, the cake's geography, history, civics, biology, everything was changed. I enjoyed every bite of the cake, except for the fondant. Not due to the cartoon, but I just don't like fondant.

'So, before getting onto the dance floor, let's have a fun session with Never have I ever. And each time you have done that deed, get one sip of your drink, cool?', Mahira exclaimed making me awkward.

'Umm...Mahira, actually I don't drink.', I was way too hesitant.

'Chill bhabhz. Even we don't. It's just mojito.', Meher side hugged me making me smile.

'So let's start with our dear bride to be.', everyone cheered up when Adya announced.

'Eh...never have I ever dated someone.', I announced the first statement and roamed my gaze around to see who all gets a sip. It was Esha, Mahira, Meher, Advika di and few of my friends. 

'Ok so rest all are innocent?', I planted a bomb and the bomb affected the people who gulped their drink.

'Excuse me Ms. Kapadia. We all are innocent, ok? So shut your trap!', Esha blasted on my annoyingly and everyone cracked up.

'Ok so I will continue...Umm never have I ever kissed in a movie theatre.', everyone hooted at Esha's choice of statement, and she giggled blushingly, and I guess everyone was innocent in this case. 0 sips were taken in the round.

'Never have I ever used a dating app.', Mahira continued and a few of my friends took a sip. Ahhh I want to drink that tasty mojito, but I can't. Was I this innocent?

'Never have I ever been to a nude beach.', Adya spoke and bit her tongue shyly and this one got hoots too, but no sips. 

'Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher.', I widened my eyes at Meher's statement.

It's ok Radhika. It's just a game, be honest. Reluctantly, I took a sip from my mojito but to my dismay I was the only one. Damn, why is this so embarrassing. I couldn't meet everyone's gaze which were gaping me with shocked expressions.

'What? Now give me those looks. I mean he was really young and quite handsome. I admired him, maybe.', I twisted my lips and look down, embarrassingly and as soon as I ended, the space filled the whistles and hoots.

'Ohho Radhika! Humne toh laga tu hai sweet, innocent, swami type ki, par tu toh nikli bohot bade harami type ki.', Misha teased and hit my shoulder with hers.

(We considered you as sweet, innocent and lord lady type, but you turned out to be such a bastard.)

'Ok enough. Let's continue the game.', I ended the conversation making them rofl.

'Ok...so never have I ever hit up on a guy in the bar.', Ayushi continued and gratefully, 0 sips were taken in the round.

'Never have I ever proposed a guy.', Adhira di continued and a few sips were taken but what shocked them was a sip taken by me and again I got the same shocked looks.

'What? Not because I like him but in the school we were playing truth and dare and I got a dare to propose a guy.', I shrugged my shoulders innocently and they giggled slowly.

'Aaj radhu ki naughty side bahar aa rahi hai.', Adya winked at me making me blush.

'Shut up and please focus on the game.', I scolded them, controlling my blush somehow.

'I will continue...never have I ever got naughty thoughts about a guy.', Meera continued and again this one had 0 sips.

And gradually, we had few rounds of the game and it was fun. And poor me had to explain my self every time I had a sip. 

Side effect of being way too innocent and sanskari  in the whole group. And along the game, we munched over some mouth watering appetizing snacks, which may fill the tummy but not the heart.

'Let's get onto the dance floor girls! Groove over the beats.', Mahira jumped onto the dance floor, limited in our VIP lounge itself, and dragged few girls with herself. But I didn't want to, I didn't feel like and that too in this dress and these five storeyed heels. Not a good idea.

Everyone ran to the dance floor, but I sat there admiring the girls. But the next moment, my smile flattened as Misha and Esha approached me, all set to drag me with them. They clasped my upper arms and pulled me, but I used all my energy to hold back.

'No no please. I am not comfortable in those big heels and I have never danced on these beats.', I tried convincing them, but I guess I didn't have a say in it.

'Every thing has a first time babe! Sleeping with your husband would also be your first time, and you have to do it some day, you can't say no every time because that's your first. Get onto the dance floor, you will be fine with time. Now no excuses, come!', I widened my eyes at Misha's statement and my cheeks turned to crimson red,  and they managed to pull me onto the floor, but no before I freed my feet from the big heels.

I tried matching them, their moves and their energy over the beats, but fell behind somewhere. No matter I couldn't match them, but it was still not that bad that I expected. It was something that should be experienced at least once in your lifetime. 

I have always been a fan of classical songs and dances, and not this and I have always followed them too. But once you start grooving over them, there's no going back, you just need a lead. Initially I felt conscious and awkward dancing on the beats, but gradually I managed to reach their energy, and I really didn't realise when I forgot the outside world, and swayed on the beats, grooved over the party songs, that I never have done. 

Those party songs which have been just normal songs for me till date, were now the best to groove one. Oh ho ho ho ho and Dil luteya have been the best ones with the craze of Ohho screaming after Jinhe mera dil luteya  was another level of fun. 

We all girls were into our own world, when suddenly our swaying feet came to a halt with Meera's scream. 'What the....they are here too?'

Her scream managed to gain our attention. Her lips and eyes were left ajar, looking somewhere without blinking. We followed her gaze only to get shocked seeing the male clan of our families, including Avyaansh, Krish bhai, Nikunj bhai, Advik jiju Aditya, Mahir, and Nihaal, and few of their friends too probably. They were grooving over the beats of the DJ with...girls.

'What the hell! He told me that he's off to hospital and this is his hospital?', Esha fumed.

'I know. Even Advik lied to me. How shameless! These men are so dead today', Advika di shrieked angrily too they were all set to run to them, but I got hold of them somehow.

'Damn you girls, control yourselves. Understand please. With what right do we go and question them when we ourselves are busy partying here.', I tried cooling them down, but they gave a unbelievable look and slapped their forehead.

'Damn it Radhika. You are way too naïve. First of all, we are having a private party, unlike them. We are all girls here, unlike them. We have a no alcohol party, unlike them precisely and definitely we won't have a issue if they had a private party just like we did and did not dance between girls, at least we are not doing that. And why are you...huh! Look...look at your darling future husband enjoying there.', she said and I can't deny that she was right, but her last words confused me.

I turned around to look at him and my eyes popped out of the socket seeing him grooving happily, with a loads of girls surrounding him, with two of them falling over him. I fumed.

'Would you still defend them? At least we are not dancing between men like this.', Advika di scolded me.

'Excuse me bhaiyya, how long have been these group of men been here?', Meera got hold of the manager and asked him, pointing towards them.

'They have been here for almost two or three hours. They had a private party in the another private lounge we have, and now they are here in the public zone for half an hour maybe.', he answered and left after we thanked him.

'It's ok. They had a private party, cool, they have the right, but I won't forgive him for these actions of his.', Esha fumed and rushed outside without waiting for anyone and we followed her.

We went and stood in front of them, without disturbing them in their enjoyment and waiting for them patiently to notice us. And just after a minute, the first one to notice us was Krish bhai. The colour from his face drained out and he gulped. He managed to pull the other men from their la la lands, and their faces were worth seeing.

We headed back to our lounge, with the men following us, not wanting to create a scene in public.

'You lied to Krish? Seriously?', Esha bursted.

'See Esha, I know I shouldn't have lied. But...but you guys can't question us, even you are here, partying, without having the courtesy to inform us.', he managed to answer somehow.

'Oh is it bhaiyya? You are wrong, because we had a private party unlike you guys, have a private party no, we don't have any issues. But if you guys are dancing like that, then we have a issue.', Advika took over.

'And then you say that you don't drool over girls beauty.', I mocked him and he looked at me, having no answers, the other fights fell into our deaf ears.

'See Radhika, I don't. I was just carried away in the enjoyment.', he answered.

'This? This is your enjoyment? Then I am glad that my way of enjoyment is no where near you.', I showed him bombastic eyes and he looked away, having no answers.

'Enough!', Kavya shouted and all the fights immediately came to a halt and all the focus shifted onto her.

'Chill guys it's ok. Men partied and lied to women and vice versa. It's a balance, there's no point fighting over it.', she spoke in a soft tone.

'But Kavya they...', Esha tried to fight back.

'I know bhabhi what you are trying to say. And we will give them a punishment for it. Okay boys?', Kavya instructed and the men agreed nonchalantly.

'So what will be their punishment?', Advika asked and everyone fell into thoughts.

'Ok I have got a idea.', Meera shrieked and everyone looked at her.

'See, due to this mess our bachelorette party and your bachelor party is ruined somehow. So let's plan a new party for both men and women. And these men will organise....OUR POOL PARTY!!!', she announced happily and everyone's face lit up. That was actually a great idea.

'Wow that's such a great idea Meera.', Nitara screeched and everyone else did that too. 

And thankfully, the men also agreed happily over it. And now just a day after, we are having our very own pool party at Malhotra's. Wuhoo!

How was the chapter guys?

Do you like Radhika's new look?

Which part of the chapter was your favourite?

How was the bachelorette partyyyy?

Wish to see this type Radhika more?

Excited about the pool party?

Date - 13/01/2023

Words Count - 4446 Words

Vote! Comment!

Love Y'all 🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.4K 55
She showed her how to fall in love and break her cold demeanor. She once felt nothing as she tried to break the memory of her own past. She once wa...
25.5K 1.8K 25
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
400K 24.7K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
534K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...