Third Wheel Lovers || Nishimu...

By Loyasha

In the world full of lovers, two people who get third wheeled during senior+mid batch dinner. Their sudden ap... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Long Beauty Sleep
Chatper 2: Introducing, Ni-Ki
Chapter 3:Something New
Chapter 4: Cat, Sky, Heels, Bed.
Chapter 5:Date
Chapter 6: Two with One
Chapter 8: A Mistake
Chapter 9: If only I was sober
Chapter 10: New Facts
Chapter 11: Confess.
Chapter 12: Guilty
Chapter 13: Taken By One.
Chapter 14:Where R U?

Chapter 7:Lotte World, My World

28 2 0
By Loyasha

Wobin had picked me up from my dorm. Now I'm alone in the quiet car with him while the other three goes on Haebyeok's car.

"We're here," Wonbin broke the silence between us.

Without saying a word, I opened the door for myself, getting out of the car.

"They told me they're already here," I spoke. "They're at the main entrance."

Wonbin smiled, "lets go."

We noticed a group of three waving and approaching us.

"Oh my, this is the guy? He looks much nore handsome face to face!" Heena looks into Wonbin face like its a literal pool of gold. He chuckles at her words.

"Well, let's go now,"

‐------------------‐-----‐------------------

Lotte world is one of the best theme park around here, everyone enjoys being here too. Atlantis was the first that caught our eyes, a rollercoaster that goes fast after few seconds of the ride.

Let's just say...the front was loud but the back was quiet as hell. The couple kept screaming. I sat beside Wonbin, and Ni-Ki sat behind the two of us. Wonbin also screamed a little but I can't get the thought of Ni-ki being alone in the back.

"Oh shit! I definitely need a rest after that, I almost threw up!" Haebyeok uttered.

"You're being dramatic," Heena says as she holds the phone in her hand.

Haebyeok scoffs.

"Yeah, we should rest."

"Ai Hua, do you want ice cream?" Wonbin offers as he points to the ice cream stall.

My eyes lit up. "Sure!"

As Wonbin gently pulls me to the stall, another hand grabbed mine, stopping me from following Wonbin. Yeah of course, Ni-Ki.

"Do you want cotton candy Ai?"

Oh how quiet I was a that time.

"We're getting ice cream." Wonbin broke the silence.

Well Ni-Ki laughs at Wonbin's sentence. "Ice cream? Who eats ice cream in these cold days?"

"If its a problem to you, then leave us alone." Wonbin's voice changed.

"What if I don't? Ice cream will make her sick,"

"Shh, people are watching..." I shook both of their hands of me and walked up to Heena, pretending as if nothing happened. I know they both took a moment to glare at each other before following behind.

We all stopped to buy hot cups, sure its chilly here but its a nice weather to go with hot chocolate.

It was awkward between the two until hold out Ni-Ki's hand and put a cup in his and same to Wonbin.

They both looked at me confused by my sudden actions.

"Its cold, just drink." I tried to speak before turning away.

"Lets ride the boat thing next." Haebyeok says to Heena as I reached and walk beside her.

"What boat thing?"

"The one that flies around."

Heena laughs at her boyfriend. "HAHAHA fly around? You mean the Conquistador?"

"Yeah, or whatever it is."

"Okay! Let's go."

Once we reached,  the five of us got in and sat down, waiting for the ride to start.

As the boat started to move, Heena already started screaming and Haebyeok had his hands on the air.

I hold Heena's hand, holding it up in the
air while I 'whoo-hoo' with her.

Ni-ki was letting his deep ass voice go. Same as Wonbin. As if they are competing on who has the loudest deep voice.

Hell was I trying to cover my image, in anytime now, if this ride doesn't end my face would look like a demon from hell.

"Oh god, that really freshed me up." Heena says as she slaps her face lightly.

"Sure did, I thought my hair would fall off." I replied.

"You're wearing a wig?!"

"Hah! Ya think?"

Heena shrugged and walked away to her boyfriend, leaving me to walk alone.

Till I felt my phone vibrate. Mom is calling. I picked up and pressed the phone onto my ears.

"Mom?"

"Ai Hua! What are you doing right now dear?"

"Just outing with friends. Why'd you call mom?"

"Just wondering how my child have been doing. Is your head okay? Have you had any headache lately?"

"Nope, I'm doing fine."

"Is that so? Zhao wants to talk to you, I'll give the phone to him."

It was quiet for a few seconds until a boy's voice could be heard from the other side of the phone.

"Hua! Can you listem my guitar skills?"

"Sure! Hold on."

I turned to Ni-Ki. "Ni-ki can I borrow your headphone?"

He nodded before taking it off his neck and putting it on me instead of putting it in my hands. I was about to scream before turning back to my phone.

"Okay go on now."

The little brother of mine starts to play a song on his beloved guitar that he had been playing for 6 years to be exact, now he is 15.

The song ended emotionaly.

"Wow you're good!"

"Thanks! When are you gonna come home again? The piano has been dusting since you left."

"C'mon, I just left last week,"

"Still, you haven't played even before you got in coma."

"Yeah yeah, I gotta go. See you."

With that I ended the call.

"Who's that? Boyfriend?" I felt Ni-Ki's presence beside me, along with Wonbin.

"You kidding? Its my brother."

"Ahhh, you got a brother how old?" Wonbin joins our conversation.

"Fifteen."

"4 years younger? Nice."

I took of Ni-ki's headphones and gave it back to him. "Thanks,"

He grinned and took his headphones back before putting it around his neck, where it was the whole time. "Your welcome Ai."

"Here." Wonbin handed me a cup of ice cream. I smiled at him. "Thanks."

But my smile immediately dropped when I opened the lid.

"What's wrong?" Wonbin ask with concern written on his face.

"She doesn't like mint chocolate my guy." Ni-ki teases Wonbin.

"Oh god...sorry, I thought it was chocolate! Guess it got mixed..." Wonbin sighs as he scratches the back of his neck.

Before i could say anything, Ni-Ki snatches the cup from me.

"Don't worry, I'll eat it." Ni-ki says as he grins at Wonbin.

Wonbin rolls his eyes. "You're into me now."

"Hmmm maybe I am~" He teases the guy again.

"Ew, get away from me."

Ni-ki didn't listen. Instead he clings onto Wonbin. Wrapping his arms on my date's arms.

"Oh god..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH. A WEEK OF EXAM WAR IS FINALLY OVER AND I CAN FOCUS BACK TO THIS. HOW ARE YALL?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11.2K 39
# 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍: These violent delights truly have violent ends. ≡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ➴ enhypen | yang jungwon ➴...
57.6K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
138K 7K 29
wherein jake's pre-determined life takes a turn when he is forced to sit next to siyeon. © FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC...
141K 3K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?