Mob's Mafia

By SanjJeon

Taehyung is the teacher of SNUS, but not that innocent you'll think. Jeon Jungkook, Korea's most dangerous ma... More

Protagonists
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8) (M)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12) (M)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
Epilogue

(19)

541 33 21
By SanjJeon

"How could you soo?", jimin came inside and asked angrily.

"You cheated on jungkook? Why? He loved you unconditionally that time, he stayed loyal but you", yoonji speaks and everyone came inside.

"You both we're school sweethearts but still?", Hoseok is more shocked.

Jin-soo stayed silent.

He knew what he did was wrong.

Junghae or Bianco never supported cheating or betrayal.

Everyone is saying bad about him, jin didn't say a single word.

He never thought his brother can actually cheat, that pure soul boy he raised by his own.

Namjoon hold jin's hand.

But taehyung is angry, he is crying in anger, in frustration.

"You knew that i love jungkook from the beginning, you knew, i gave up on him for you, thought you still love him, and you pretended that you also loved him first first, and after few time why you said that i can go for jungkook, you don't want him anymore, that is why you were cold whenever I asked you about gukie, you we're always cold jin-soo because you cheated, you also hurted my feelings too", and jin-soo looked at taehyung.

Sadly.

Jin-soo know taehyung is telling truth.

Jin-soo first first pretended that he loved jungkook and taehyung actually got hurted. He told him purposely that he can't live without him but his heart changed after seeing taehyung's dedication, he finally told him to go on jungkook and made the plan.

Taehyung decided to help him and contacted Bianco.

Jin-soo know taehyung is really hurt.

He remembered how taehyung reacted after knowing that jin-soo is his own blood and brother, he was happy.

Jin-soo is in guilt.

But he also suffered.

His heart changed.

Yes if his heart changed he should told this to jungkook before cheating, jin-soo did a mistake.

"I'm sorry taehyung, I'm sorry to everyone, i hurted you all again", jin-soo apologised.

"There is no point to apologise", jin speaks after a while.

"I thought i lost you, thought whatever happened you died loyal to us, the guy who can't stay loyal to his lover and family, how could he stay loyal to his gang, I'm disappointed jin-soo so much disappointed", jin speaks.

"Hyung, please don't say like that", jin-soo speaks.

"Stop it you'll", jungkook speaks after a while.

And everyone looked at him.

"But jungkook......", namjoon tried to speak.

"Hyung, please", and hearing that namjoon stopped.

"Please you'll stop. I know what jin-soo did was wrong, he should've told me before sleeping with that basterds, but i knew it", jungkook speaks.

"You knew but still you loved him", jimin speaks.

Jungkook looked at him.

His eyes are showing nothing.

"You knew and you still decided to search for him why jungkook?", namjoon asked.

"I did this only for jin hyung, i already knew that jin-soo was sleeping with Sora and her boyfriend for a while",and jin-soo looked at him.

"What? That slut", yoonji os shocked.

"You we're sleeping with that basterd. You know he killed uncle", jin shouted.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know, taehyung told me the she killed junghae uncle", jin-soo cried and speaks.

"He was bisexual from the beginning and got attracted on her and her boyfriend and they had the relationship for six months, i was his boyfriend so i saw the changes on him, the avoidance, the battle between us, i knew our love was already finished and one day i saw a video clip on his phone when he was sleeping on the couch after our fight", jungkook speaks and taehyung sit on his lap and hold him.

Taehyung knows about this, jungkook told him.

Jungkook wrapped his hands on taehyung's back.

But jungkook never said a single word to him

"You knew jungkook?", jin-soo asked but his voice is shameful.

"Yes, i knew,i was hurt and only yoongi hyung knew about it", jungkook speaks and yoongi finally sighs.

"I got that jin-soo was not happy with me anymore so i let him go. I wanna talk about it with him but i went to Netherlands for five months and when i came back i heard yoonji got pregnant and hobi hyung and she's getting married, so didn't got the chance to talk about", jungkook explains.

"So you also wants to break-up with him", asking jin and jungkook nods.

"And baby...", jungkook now looked at taehyung and speaks,

"I never thought about jin-soo after seeing you for the first time, i just thought who is he? How can he looked liked him exactly. And when i approached you i started know about you, then i realised you're my taehyung. And again my life played with my heart and i fallen in love with you", jungkook explains.

And taehyung looked at jungkook with teary eyes and hugged him.

Taehyung got all of his answers.

"Shhh baby, stop crying otherwise our childrens will be cry babies", jungkook joked and taehyung laughed between crying and nods.

"Guys please forgive jin-soo for whatever he did. I already forgive him and forgot about everything we had and i finally found my real love, my taehyung and I don't care about what he did, he lied, he mobbed because he wants to save and protect jin-soo he did whatever he thought is good for him and I'm doing this what is good for us", jungkook speaks and wiped tears from taehyung's cheeks.

Jin-soo stayed there in guilt.

But hearing that jungkook forgive him he smiles sadly.

Everyone turned silent after hearing jungkook.

Many minutes passed by thinking.

"Taehyung", jin called.

"Yes hyung", taehyung sadly speaks.

"Thank you for saving him, we thought i wouldn't got the chance to say goodbye. But you saved him. So thank you. I forgive you tae and I'm happy that you're my real brother, i always thought why you're not my real brother. And you're", by that jin extended his hands and taehyung also hugged him.

"Thank you hyungie, and I won't lie ever, I want to tell you, trust me....", and jin hugged him.

And everyone smiled at jin and taehyung's reunion.

And then jin looked at jin-soo,

"If everyone wants you can forgive jin-soo but I can't", by that jin got out from the room with taehyung.

"So disappointed on you", by that jimin left the room too, he never thought jin-soo would betray.

Everyone left the room.

Only jin-soo and jungkook stayed there.

But jungkook didn't wanna say anything to him so also about to left,

"I'm sorry jungkook", jin-soo just apologised.

"There is no need to apologise, if you didn't cheat i never knew what really love is, thank you for letting me go", by that jungkook also left and left a crying and guilty jin-soo behind.

-

At the next morning everyone is talking about jin-soo and his betrayal along with taehyungs bravery.

His sacrifices, taehyung is in guilt too but he is happy too.

Only taehyung and jungkook are silent and everyone is talking about his punishment and what to do next cause they've an another matter to handle.

That matter name is Kim Sal-tuk who is getting tortured for continuously three days and they almost forgot about him.

But there are still many secrets that needs to be revealed.

"Guys we need to talk", taehyung speaks.

Jin-soo didn't came for lunch.

So they're talking about to call him because whatever happened it's bad to blame food and especially taehyung told others that jin-soo is sick so he actually need to eat and took his meds and injection.

Taehyung wants to talk about jin-soo's injury to everyone.

They also deserved to know.

It's almost breakfast time and jin-soo didn't ate.

So they sent yeonjun to call him but big suddenly came while running.

He is sweating.

"What happened Big?", jungkook asked.

"Sir, sal-tuk is missing", he speaks and everyone stood up on their feat.

"What do you mean by he is missing?", jin shouted.

"How he escaped from the dungeon?", yoongi shouted.

Because it's impossible to escape, unless someone opens the door from outside,

"Guys jin-soo hyung is not in his room", yeonjun shouted from the upstairs.

"Where did he.....", jungkook could speak, before that

"Fuck", taehyung cursed.

And everyone understand what actually happened.

"No no no no", taehyung speaks and everyone looked at him.

"What happened baby?", jungkook asked.

"Yesterday night when you'll were in the meeting he came to talk to me and at the end he told me he'll end this, he will end what he start. And when i told him not to worry, everyone just need time to accept the truth and forgive you he left saying that his head is aching again so it's time for him to sleep", taehyung explained.

"Fuck! I was so stupid, i should've stopped him", taehyung started crying.

"Taehyung please explain everything, i.. we didn't understand anything", Yoonji asked.

"Noona he is dying", taehyung speaks while his eyes getting teary.

And everyone remembered this, because jin-soo told them but they forgot.

Jin-soo's betrayal, the sal-tuk's matters, they forgot about that.

"But how are you so sure taehyung? Yes he told him before but......", namjoon asked.

"Because hyung he is living for only one reason to kill sal-tuk. It's because....", taehyung stopped and jungkook hold his hands.

Yes jungkook knew.

"Because what? He told us he was dying before but how? What happened to him?", jimin asked.

"Because the bullet that he was shot in six years ago by sal-tuk is still in his head. After many operations, it could not be removed. We were trying for six year's. Jin-soo is alive for something, an aim, his doctor said. His persistence only kept him alive, he can't go to mountain or sea, he can't talk loudly or listen to loud music", hearing that from taehyung evryone is shocked.

"Taehyung you're telling me your brother is carrying the bullet in his head", jin asked and taehyung nods.

"I'm sorry hyung. Sooner or later he will be gone", yoongi speaks because he also knew about it.

"Oppa you knew?", yoonji asked and everyone looked at him.

"Yeah i knew, not only me jungkook tooo", yoongi replied.

"Jungkook is he....", before hoseok could ask jungkook said,

"Yes i knew, the day taehyung got poisoned he told me", jungkook explains.

"And i heard because i went there to see him", yoongi points at jungkook.

"But why didn't he told this before", jin asked.

"He wants to hyung, we both want to but didn't got the time or situation. And I know where he should be? There is no mistake because he planned this for six years to kill sal-tuk", taehyung speaks.

He is dedicated to save his twin.

Yes, he did mistakes that caused many things but whatever happened he is his brother and taehyung can do anything for his jin-soo.

Taehyung knows forgiveness and this is the kindest thing he learnt from his life, to forgive and move on.

"Then let's not waste time here", jungkook ordered and evryone nods.

-

Past years Bianco only worked for revenge on their previous boss, but for the first time they're going to save someone, to save their one of family member, it doesn't matter what he did to them but family is family.

Blood is blood.

They didn't forgive what jin-soo did but they can't let him die, not yet, not like this.

Especially jin, their is many things he wants to say to his younger.

After knowing he will be dead soon and confirming from Chae's friend and jin-soo's doctor Steve, they knew that jin-soo will be gone soon, doctor told them he only have month to live.

Taehyung called Steve and asked for his reports and Steve sent it through PDF and after seeing everyone got a little vut sad.

The same day they lost two close peoples but one of them somehow survived.

Maybe faith, maybe destiny, maybe god saved him.

Jungkook is thinking of his father.

He wants to kill sal-tuk because of his father.

He didn't let the other things to effect on him, he forgive and forget about jin-soo, his life is taehyung and his father's morals.

He is the leader of Bianco and for a former member of Bianco is alive and aside the cheating part, jin-soo was good in their gang, he never betrayed their gang but he cheated jungkook personally.

And as a leader he needs to consider what type of crime or mistake a member did.

So jungkook is thinking about the whole situation.

In that point of view, taehyung also never did anything to Bianco, he was protecting his brother.

And today something else happened too,

Today someone else joined their gang,

He is none other than Kim taehyung aka V.

-

"W...a...ter.........wa.....ter.......water.....", sal-tuk speaks and tried to opened his eyes.

His whole body is paining.

He had been torched for three day's continuously.

Sal-tuk can feel his limbs are broken so his ribs, eyes are safe but nose and forehead is broken too, he is in too much pain that his body got numb,

His hand's are pinned with long iron rods and dark bloodstains are showing clearly, his hairs had been burned so his eye brows.

But his eyes re safe so he can see how cruel Bianco can be,

But in three day's no one came but Bianco gave orders to how to torcher him.

Sal-tuk is tired of torcher and massive blood loss.

Sal-tuk know if he didn't get the treatment immediately he will die soon.

Because he is still loosing blood.

His eye's are looking the atmosphere, his painful eyes are slowly looking around, a dark room.

Sal-tuk pat his eye lashes and looked clearly the room.

It seems very familiar.

"Oh you wake up already", a very familiar voice sal-tuk heard.

"H-help.... J-jay..... H-help....", sal-tuk weakly speaks.

"Who is Jay?", the person replied.

"Y-you..my...my son...", by that Sal-tuk cough blood.

"W-h...y are...you not... helping... me. .....", before sal-tuk speaks anything else jay throws a bucket of water and sal-tuk again shouted.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......", sal-tuk's painful scream heard.

But no one could heared them.

"Remember anything?", jay or the person asked while looking around the room.

"Y-you....", by that Jay again started hitting him with salt water.

Sal-tuk is just screaming painfully.

"Yes, I'm not your son Jay, your son jay is long dead", He speaks.

"Chae...hyung..", an another voice speaks from the person's behind.

Sal-tuk recognise the voice but couldn't able to speak.

"Don't move jin-soo, you're bleeding again", Chae speaks.

"W-when he...died?", sal-tuk asked.

"Yes he died, when he went to Bangkok about a year ago we killed him when he was about to molest a boy, you know who was the boy he attacked he was my husband. But me and taehyung saved him and accidentally the guy got killed. But when we knew he was your son we made the plan along with jin-soo", chae speaks.

And he hold an another bucket of salt water.

"N-nooo.... leave me", sal-tuk speaks and tried to move his hands but couldn't able to.

His hands are tied with thick iron chains.

"M-my son... is....dead", sal-tuk speaks sadly.

"Yes sal-tuk he is, i was pretending to be your son, look", by that Chae took off a thin mask and threw it on the ground and sal-tuk saw him.

And immediately Chae's beautiful face came out from behind the mask, a handsome face, the very familiar but famous face of the newspaper, Kim Chae.

"I was helping my brothers and after killing him i contacted jin and earned his trust by giving him your confedncial details", chae speaks.

"Yes, that was me who caused you massive loss, it was me who burned taehyung's actual details from the file, i gave the information about your drugs deal, gold and i was the one who manipulated Russian mobs against you", Chae speaks.

Sal-tuk's face turned dark and after that he started laughing.

"And this place do you remember sal-tuk", jin-soo came to him and Chae hold his shoulder.

"This is the place you killed Jeon junghae the person you tricked and killed here, the slut who helped you by telling lies, now call her and ask for her help again", said jin-soo and he started laughing and he punched him on his cheeks scar.

"No one will help you today?", Chae speaks.

"I'm gonna kill you sal-tuk and after that if i die, i won't regret", jin-soo speaks and points his gun towards sal-tuk's heart.

"Soo-ya no", by that jin and other's entered at the room.

"But how did y...", jin-soo is shocked, he looked at chae's face.

"You think Chae hyung turned off his GPS and moon hyung called me that he didn't came home from the office", taehyung explains.

"You're not a good mafia Chae", jin speaks and rolled his eyes and chae is embarrassed.

Yes he didn't turned off his phone or GPS.

"Aish moon", Chae speaks and went to them and hugged taehyung.

"I'm sorry tae i hid this but how're you and the baby?", Chae asked.

"I'm okay hyungie", taehyung speaks and Chae is happy to hear it.

Chae loves his brother.

"Ahhh....fa.....mily dram....a", sal-tuk speaks while coughing blood again,

And everyone looked at him again with hatred.

"We're taking him to the police and I'll give them the evidence they need, he deserve to be live and rot in jail and hear we're happy", by that jungkook speaks and looked at him.

"But jungkook.....", jin-soo speaks.

"You're bleeding again", jungkook speaks while everyone saw jin-soo's nose is bleeding again.

"Shit!", Chae and taehyung run to him.

"Jin hyung help", by that they laid him on the floor and taehyung gave him his injection he carried before coming.

In that moment jimin and yoongi opened sal-tuk's chains Rock and Big hold him and taking him to the van.

Jin-soo also stopped bleeding and he slowly stood up after receiving the injection, they all are went towards the car and suddenly,

Sal-tuk took the gun from Rock's pocket and shoot them on their hands and legs and points the gun towards jin.

Sal-tuk is tired, wounded, bleeding and using salt water making it worsen, his body is burning.

Sal-tuk knows he won't survive too long but he can jin atleast,

That energy on his body still left on his body.

He hated him form the beginning who didn't agreed to took over on Nero many years ago.

Because he wanted to be a doctor and save people but not killing.

Hack! A mafia's son was borned for the underworld only, they're born to kill or to be killed.

So as a son of mafia jin denied to be the leader of Nero and more than that he is gay and betrayed him and joined Bianco.

So sal-tuk point the gun to jin and pulled the trigger, before anyone could understand anything.

And suddenly,

"Jin hyung", taehyung shouted and run to him and n a flash and hugged him,

He closed their eyes and,

"Bang", and everyone heard.

The gun shots sound.

"Taehyung", jungkook shouted.

The insident happened within a second before anyone understand anything.

Jin is fine and taehyung is hugging him and he is also fine and jin-soo is infront of them.

He looked at his heart, he is facing jin and taehyung, the bullet wound is in his back but exactly there where his heart is,

"Jin-soo", jin and taehyung shouted together,

And jin-soo feel on the ground.

"Forgive....me.....", and hearing these words from jin-soo's lifeless body feel in jin's hand.

"Jin-soo", jin shouted and cried.

In that time Jungkook pulled out his gun and shoot sal-tuk in head and sal-tuk's lifeless body feel on the ground.

Jungkook closed his eyes and opened it and then run to taehyung and hugged his crying boyfriend.

-

2 day's later:

Everyone from Bianco and HS are sitting on their living room and talking about jin-soo and sal-tuk's topic.

Everyone is wearing black suits.

What happened that day?

Why?

How?

Taehyung is still crying.

So jin and yoonji.

Kim Jin-soo was spot dead and he saved taehyung and jin.

Jin-soo is gone again.

But this time he is really gone.

No one could do anything for him, his heart immediately stopped after getting shot.

And this morning they buried him.

His funeral is done.

Everyone is sad after loosing jin-soo again.

Bianco even buried sal-tuk.

Yes, the person is dead nd with him a cursed, cruel and awkward era ended with him and Bianco is not that inhuman that not to bury a dead person.

Jeon junghae is still living so his morals, no matter how much the enmity they've, everyone deserves a funeral after death.

Because when the cold body lies somewhere after death it also merges with this soil, and no matter how much kim sal-tuk was an enemy of this society, no one can change the fact that he was the father of jin, taehyung and jin-soo.

Same blood but different education, mentality. What Sal-tuk didn't have that Jin and Taehyung have is adaptability and love.

But the ending could have been different.

Jin-soo was tried to be saved by forgiving him and trying to save him by removing the bullet, atleast they would try for once, because how much of jin's talk was left with his brother, taehyung wanted his brother to be well, jimin wanted to go for a drink again, yoonji wanted a movie hangout with him.

Maybe jin-soo is also happy.

Because he died trying to save his both brothers.

Maybe he knew he wouldn't live much longer anymore.

The bullet that hit him six years ago went through deep that the doctor's couldn't able to removed it.

Gradually it spread the poison for which he was always sick.

The two days when everyone was angry with him,he got sick and vomited blood in his room, kept himself well by injecting medicine by himself.

He was guilty and sad for his past actions.

He wanted to apologise to everyone.

He didn't let anyone knows that he endured, finally his hyung who raised him, made him human with everything, he left with his head in his lap.

He saved the brother, his another half, his twin and savior who is carrying a child aling with him.

Jin-soo left many elusive words, dreams and relationships behind.

But one thing is good that he is in peace now, his sufferings finally ended.

Not like a hero but a warrior who gave his last and loyal fight to save his family.

-

Two months later:

Tow months already passed after jin-soo's death,

Everything turned normal slowly slowly.

But not everything and evryone,

Someone is still hurting.

And that person is done with everything and can't handle it anymore.

He is getting sick day by day.

"Baby???", jungkook called taehyung and went to his room after the hectic day.

Today taehyung didn't even called him for once.

But he didn't reply.

This is strange.

Jungkook went to the living room where everyone is resting.

HS went for a mission.

Big came with a letter, it came in Jungkook's name.

Jungkook already asked evryone where is taehyung?

And when the letter came jungkook took it and handed to jin and he starts reading this,

"Dear gukie and guys, i know you can't find me gukie, because I'm far away from you all, because it was happening for two whole months.The whole time you all are talking about jin-soo and jin-soo and jin-soo, did you all forgot that I'm four months pregnant", and a big shock runs everyones spine.

Because yes, they forgot about that,

"In this two months no one ever asked how am i? Whenever i tried to talk, you all pushed me away, whenever i looked at everyone they looked me with pity, like i did something bad by saving him or i killed him,few of them blamed his death because of me but forgot that once i saved him", and the guards were listening down their head's because yes they trolled him, teased him.

Everyone shared look.

Jis again started speaks,

"Jungkook you talked about jin-soo even in our bedroom at night, but never asked me if i took my medicines or not? Fuck everyone my lover, the father of this child didn't care about his own child. Jin hyungie, I came to your dispensary to talk, you were crying for jin-soo and telling joonie hyung that if I told you before about jin-soo maybe he could be saved. Jiminie my best friend, you took off our promise bracelet the day Jin-soo came back. That means that our bond was not that strong. And yoongi hyung, hobi hyung and yoonji I'm sorry but i can't take this anymore, you guy's atleast took care of me but i wanted my lover and my hyung, not that insult and money. So i chose my self respect because I'm very much capable to raise this child by my own. And i don't want to write anything else because I've nothing to say to you'll,I will be fine wherever I go, don't worry, chae and moon hyung didn't know where I am?,Stay well guy's, your taehyung",

Jin finished the letter.

And the letter fell on the ground.

######################################################

Surprise....

This is the last chapter of 'Mobs Mafia' .......

I'm finishing this book..... There's an epilogue left.......

Idk the ending will be happy or not.....

Keep commenting.....

Love,Alina.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.7K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
46.9K 1.1K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
380K 20.2K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...