Sisters by chance friends by...

By NISEE2RAW

Heavenly and Heaven are foster kids their parents died from pregnancy and suicide, after being traumatized an... More

000: Heaven & Heavenly
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
Cast Update
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030

018

103 5 2
By NISEE2RAW

Heaven & Heavenly Roberts  (Heav & Lili)| 16
'The twins'
"We're in this together until we're not
Played by: @miaanmyaa

Heaven was currently over Elijah's house and was sitting on his lap eating noodles while he played Da Hood, Heavenly was just watching his every move admiring his side profile and his curly hair that rested on his shoulders and was very thick.

"Elijah." Heavenly said not getting a response, "Elij-What I tell you bout that Elijah shit Lili" he said cutting me off.

"Boy you so dramatic" she laughed waving him off, "Lili I gotta tell you something" he said looking away from the game and at her instead.

Heavenly nodded wanting him to continue what he wanted to say, "So over the past few weeks I've been growing feelings for you real shit they like..Ion even fucking know bruh."

Heavenly was confused on what was happening and it could be actual confusion or just shock, "What I wanna say is that I really like you and I want us to try again."

Heavenly sat there thinking about her decision and the pros and cons of this, she got up from his lap and he pulled her inbeteeen her legs hugging her waist and putting the side of his head into her stomach.

She started playing with his hair as a way of thinking before deciding what she wanted to say, "Elijah ion really know for real the shit you do to girls is honestly sick and I don't want me to be one of them...again. I know I say that the situation an't hurt me because it didn't but I still had love for you ya know."

Elijah listened attentively taking in all the information knowing which way this was going, "You worsened my trust issues and I just can't go through that shit again, I'm sorry E but I don't want to be your girlfriend."

Elijah nodded understanding and made a mental note to shove his head in a wall repeatedly, "And uhm if you got feelings ion want it to feel like you chasing something that's not gon happen so ion think we should be friends."

This is were Elijah snapped and a side he never wanted to come out did, he got up from his seat towering over the girl giving her a cold look.

"Lili ion got a problem with you not liking my ass but one thing you not finna fucking do is up and leave and get away wit dat shit."

Heavenly was scared to say the least she had never seen this side of him he looked mean and like he had no heart, "Elij-Stop fucking calling me that shit Lili!" He screamed getting fed up, "E your acting out of character imma leave." She tried to brush past him but he put his hand up grabbing her neck and forcing her against the wall.

"Ion think you fucking heard me Lili, you.not.leaving.me." He said and heavenly could hear his heavy breathing and how mad he was, oddly enough she found this attractive as hell.

"E, can you please let go" she said taking big breaths of air like she was finna run out, Elijah stared at her eyes getting lost in them for a second before leaning in and kissing her.

Heavenly leaned her head to the side putting her hands on the sides of his face and he put more pressure on her throat.

Jocelyn & Kevin Roberts(Joce & Kev)| 27
'The foster parents'
"Damn we got a lot of kids!"
Played by: @cam._and._nie._

Kevin had came over to grab the rest of his belongings and get the divorce papers that Jocelyn had to sign, "Here" she spoke blankly handing him the signed papers legally ending their marriage.

"Baby please" he begged trying one last time to save the marriage he loved with his whole heart, "Baby nothing go on with them other kids" she said slamming the door in his face feeling tears stream down from her eyes, the marriage that everyone had wanted to be like crumbled and there was nothing she could do.

Jocelyn had went through many heart breaks in her life but this, this had to be the worst one of all. She then looked around the beautifully decorated home with family pictures filled with memories.

This whole house and family they built together all of it for nothing, she heard cocoa and Nyla playing in their rooms laughing happily amongst each other. These days it feels like her teens are never at home and all she has is her little ones.

Jocelyn is lonely,depressed,and tired she only wants sleep and to sleep for thousands of hours and days maybe even years. She just wants peace.

Kaylen Roberts (Kay)| 17
"The brother"
"You all I got for real"
Played by: @dudeIFoundOnPintrest

Kaylen was currently over lance's house and they were sitting in the basement playing on his PlayStation, "Yo lance you got a charger?" Kaylen asked seeing his phone was about to die, "Yea in my room" he replied not thinking of it "preciate you"

Kaylen went up the stairs and into the kitchen greeting his mother who had just got back from work, "Hi Kay Kay I haven't seen you in so long where you been!?" She said surprised, "Shii I've been here it's you who wanna go M.I.A" he said receiving a laugh from the older woman.

He climbed up the second flight of stairs and went into lance's room searching for a charger, seeing a draw he opened it not thinking anything of it when he seen multiple photographs.

He looked through them seeing his face in all of them, there was a picture of him passed out at a party, a picture of him sleeping in his bed and it looks like it was taken from a window his window.

"Yo what the fuck" with the remaining storage he had Kaylen snapped most of the pictures in his phone quickly putting them back hearing footsteps.

Kaylen went over to the closet when lance ran in the room frantic, "Did you find anything!?" He asked and Kaylen shook his head, "It's cool though imma go home Igh" lance looked in Kaylen's eyes searching for a lie but he seemed neutral and without a worry in his mind.

"Igh man I'll see you" lance said dabbing him up and Kay jogged downstairs and out of the house quickly, he slammed his car door closed once he got in and saw lance outside the glass door waiting for him to pull off.

Starting his car up Kay finally drove off heading towards his house to tell everyone about what he found.

Authors Not𝗲
Ion think this classifies as a smut tbh but ion know I might delete it it's not my style, but uhm how we feeling bout ittttt—Jocelyn really broke my heart, fuck Kevin! Lance is weird as shit...🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 2.6K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
23.1K 502 43
It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize to let go. Danny 17, became an orphan w...
184K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
1.9K 344 27
Sixteen-year-old "model Christian" LeAnna Daniels is rooted in God's Word. She knows she's His Child. There's nothing she can't handle with His help...