Unsure Days Apart [Mystreet S...

Galing kay LakshyaGupta316

A remake of my Original book here on Wattpad, Hope you enjoy this book and it is also on Quotev which gets up... Higit pa

All my OCs and More
Prologue
Episode 1: Travis' Worry
Episode 2: Nightmares
Episode 3: GF friends
Episode 4: Calling Friends!
Episode 5: Shu? Where are you?
Episode 6: Truth about us...
Episode 7: Explaining Everything (Part: 1)
Episode 9: Explaining Everything (Part: 3)
Episode 10: Irene's Letter
A/N
Episode 11: Explaining Everything (Part: 4)
Writer's Block
A break.
Episode 12: An Encounter (Clearing the Ultima Part: 1)

Episode 8: Explaining Everything (Part: 2)

40 1 1
Galing kay LakshyaGupta316

6 October 2018 

Theme song: Autumn Leaves 

Since you went away 

the days grow long  
And soon I'll hear old winter song  
But I miss you most of all my darling  
When autumn leaves start to fall 

Lucinda's POV 

"After a long time chasing them, We run into Ein, Aphmau, and Zane, with their forever potions still affecting them. They run off, and we try to catch them, but to no avail. Aaron can tell that they separated, Zane, going off in one direction, with Ein and Aph going in another. Before they set off to go find their friends, Lucinda reveals three different potions nearly identical to the Forever Potion that was used on her previously," Garroth said. 

"Wait why did Lucinda have 3 forever potions?" Laurance asked. 

"Yeah, I thought she would hate them?" Dante questioned. 

"I didn't, those were anti-forever potions," Lucinda explains. 

"However, the potions were not complete and needed an emerald each to work. One potion was for Zane, to reverse the mind-altering effects he had gotten. Two were for Aphmau; one was a potion to stop her from hating Aaron, and the other was for Aphmau to stop loving Ein. Aaron had an emerald, and so did Garroth, but that was not enough for all three. After contemplating his options, one emerald was put into Zane's forever potion by Aaron, much to Garroth's dismay, but Aaron insisted, saying that Zane is his family, and Aphmau's love forever potion, making it so that Aphmau would hate Aaron forever after the finished potions were thrown," Garroth said. 

"WHY?!" Laurance and Dante yelled in unison. 

"So, Aphmau would be able to find love that isn't forced again," Kawaii~Chan sniffled. 

"I set off to find Zane, accompanied by Kim and Zane's potion, while Aaron, and Lucinda, with both of Aphmau's potions set off to where Aaron sensed they were. I found Zane and was going to throw the potion, until Zane comments on how selfish I am, which makes me realize the truth and hesitate, against Kim's wishes. After much waiting, Zane tries to fight Ein's control and succeeds in telling me how he always was in my shadow and how much everything was bad for him because of me before Ein takes back control and makes him say he was grateful that I wasn't his brother," Garroth said disappointed in himself. 

"Anyways, As the effects start to become permanent, Zane breaks off a stick from a nearby tree and charges at me. Right before I got hit, I threw the potion at Zane, making Zane fall and return to normal. Emotionally traumatized, he asks if it was only a dream, that everything that happened at the lodge never happened," Garroth said. 

"Would have loved it if it never happened," Laurance said. 

"True," Dante said. 

"After that, I only tell him to rest. As Zane falls asleep, I suggest that Kim and I carry Zane and catch up with Aaron and Lucinda," Garroth said. 

"I am telling now what happened with Aaron and me," I said. 

"We were running through the forest. Aaron suddenly stops, sensing wolves. A large number of wolves surrounded our way out, with one of them even knocking my staff away. Right before we meet our doom, Tatiana saves us, telling Aaron to escape. She manages to hold off the wolves with me, or so it seems," I said before grabbing my staff to make sure I remembered everything about what happened to Aaron. 

"Aaron escapes, but he is still in a bad condition. Bleeding more than before, he finds Ein and Aphmau. Aphmau is ordered to kill Aaron, so she attempts with a knife, but she fails, Aaron holding her. The knife and the finished potion fall away. Aaron looks at the slap bruise Ein gave her and gets angry... no, berserk, his eyes glowing red. He lets go of Aphmau. Ein retreats, scared. Aaron ran after the fellow werewolf. They fight, blow after blow missing and hitting, until Aaron's bandana comes off. Ein makes a remark about how his abusive behaviour towards Aphmau doesn't change the fact that she will always love him, which provokes Aaron again. They beat each other up again, more aggressively. Ein speaks again about how human Aaron is being, despite his true nature as a werewolf. 
People start to speak in his head, which leads him to truly embrace his werewolf nature and fight back like one. However, Aaron refuses to kill Ein, even after he speaks about the forevermore effects given to Aphmau. Aaron gets mad, and instead of finishing him off, he uses his Ultima Werewolf powers to strip any sign of anything but human from Ein's body, taking away the only thing he ever cared about, his werewolf position and his ears and tail. Aaron still holding Ein by his neck, and dropping him. Ein realizes that his werewolf features are gone, and Aaron tells Ein about his revenge. Ein has a breakdown and wants to be killed, but Aaron still refuses, even after Ein calls him a coward. He walks away," I said with a huge smirk. 

"Tatiana comes in and asks how it feels to be transformed into something he never wanted to be; i.e. human. He laughs, saying that she must know how that feels, before commanding her and the pack next to her to kill Aaron before he escapes, except that he already escaped, Tatianna finally says Ein is no longer seen as the alpha, and the wolves close in on Ein, presumably ending his life," I said knowing fully well that he didn't die and probably killed all the wolves. 

"Aaron, bleeding out, makes his way to us, we were holding down an enraged and still-brainwashed Aphmau. on the way there he would cough up more blood and a trail of blood would be trailing behind him. Since the only potion I had left was the worthless one, she tried it, but to no avail. As I worried about Zane, Aaron tells them to let Aphmau go and kill him. So with no other option, they finally released Aphmau, trusting Aaron. She slices his chest, screaming in rage about how much she absolutely hates Aaron before he stops her. He holds her close, calling her a 'stupid potato.' This, as well as his powers, somehow made Aphmau wake up to reality. Aphmau realizes what she has done, Aaron falls to the ground and Aphmau screams Aaron's name. Right after Aaron passes out. Aphmau falls to her knees in great remorse, screaming to the others why they didn't stop her. They try to come closer, but Aphmau demands them to not touch him. Thinking fast, Lucinda uses her staff to put Aaron's body in a preserved stasis.  Aphmau, thinking Lucinda killed Aaron, demands to know what she did. She explained that the spell should keep him alive, but they had to bring him back to the lodge. Aphmau continues to cry at Aaron's body, telling him not to leave her," I said tearing up myself before noticing almost everyone starts tearing up even those who saw this happen. 

"A week after Aaron collapsed, the entire lodge is flocked with people staying, with Kim being the receptionist. Some people were talking about how great the lodge is, but also about a rumour about an Ultima dying. Zane and Garroth have a heartwarming reunion after Zane apologises for what he had done under Ein's control, and Garroth makes sure Zane knows he will always be there for him. Kim and the Ghost were watching their reunion and the Ghost wanted to show Zane her love, but Kim stopped her by running to the bathroom, where she could talk to the ghost through a mirror. The ghost wanted to go with Kim as her host since the lodge is uncomfortable and doesn't feel like home as it is flocked with visitors and loves being with humans. Kim agrees until she finds a suitable host for her and does not act erratic in front of Zane. Meanwhile, Aphmau is upstairs in the Lycan suite waiting to see Aaron," I said. 

"Meanwhile, I said that the effect of the Forever Potion on Tatiana has become permanent. I was thinking of asking Derek to turn her into a wolf, but Tatiana objects, saying that the wolves still see her as a member of the clan even as a human and thinks that she can be stronger to protect them in this form. Lucinda was hoping she could've done more research to prevent all that happened to Zane, whom she cured, but Aphmau had two Forever Potions on her. I asked Tatiana about the snake-eyed man, who explained about his hatred towards her pack and that Ein was a pawn to him and left Ein after gaining the emeralds and seeing Ein as no use anymore. This is all Tatiana knows and gives me the potion book that belongs to the snake-eyed man as a souvenir for the horrible events so far. I thank Tatiana and she leaves," I said as Laurance and Dante looked in full shock. 

"You guys Alright?" I asked. 

"Yeah, Just continue. 

"Suddenly, Sylvanna and Eric barge into the lodge and demand for Aphmau or else Sylvanna will use her infamous chancla. She then asked Kim and she said that she was upstairs in the Lycan suite and Sylvanna heads off trying to find it, with Kim asking where the location is. Meanwhile, Aphmau is waiting for Aaron as she notices the bucket that Aaron used to clean up the wounds she inflicted on him. Sylvanna arrived at the room as they saw Aphmau crying and told her that she was worried. Eric brings strawberry puffs. She insists that Aphmau explain what happened to her as Aphmau is crying and finds it difficult to explain. Aphmau then told Sylvanna everything about losing Aaron under Ein's spell and was forced to hate and murder him, but no matter what, he still managed to save her, at the cost of his life. She mentioned that Aaron went berserk when he saw her slap mark. Sylvanna hugged her saying everything was okay and suddenly realized that Ein, Aphmau's supposed ex-boyfriend was involved and demanded to destroy him. Aphmau mentioned that Ein is gone by wolves, instead of Aaron just as Sylvanna thought. She asked for Aaron and Aphmau said that he's in the room above them and is in intensive care and his parents won't allow her to see him because of his condition. Sylvanna said that this was not right and she along with Eric would break down the door to Aaron's room just for her daughter to see him," I said. 

"Sylvanna is a good kind of crazy," Laurance laughed. 

"And Eric is too," Dante joined. 

"Derek noticed that the news was starting to spread and Rachel feared that they would lose Aaron. The doctors said that Rachel needed to draw more blood, just as Sylvanna burst through the door, yelling that Aphmau was waiting worrying sick that they weren't telling her any news and that they would force them to tell them to give answers. Eric backed up saying that leaving her for a week without answers isn't right. The doctor protested saying that Aaron wasn't safe and Sylvanna started to fight back until Aphmau insisted that Aaron needed his rest and agreed with the doctor as Rachel noticed that his eyes were back to normal. Derek remembered a time when he broke Aaron's phone just to avoid talking to Aphmau and immediately regretted his decision. He announced that everyone would leave the room except for Aphmau and Sylvanna so he could have a one-on-one chat. Sylvanna noticed that Rachel had werewolf ears and a tail and Rachel said she could explain," I said. 

"Derek explained that all his life, he wanted to protect Aaron from hurting anyone and that throughout the years, he was keeping Aaron away from Aphmau as she was the one he wanted to see. Derek thought what he did was to prevent Aaron from using his eyes, but realized that it was worse and that it was Aphmau who soothed his heart and realized that the more he separated them, the more he wanted to be close to her and deeply regrets that his son almost died. He remembers another flashback when Aaron plans on proposing to Aphmau at Starlight Wonderland according to his daughter, Melissa, who explained that he did odd jobs to get cash. Derek asked Aphmau why Aaron came to the lodge and Aphmau didn't understand why, until she realized that Aaron did all of this just to get the money to Starlight. Aphmau realized that everything was all her fault as Aaron was nearly dead and Derek said that she saved him from having his powers go berserk. He tried to isolate him but Aphmau made him feel loved and asked how much she loved him and wanted to feel sorry. Aphmau realized that Aaron is the world to her and Derek asks if Aphmau is going to give Aaron up, and explains that Aaron isn't safe as reporters know about the Ultima's powers and if they confirm that it isn't a myth, Aaron is going to be hunted and killed. Derek planned to take him to Falcon Claw as an emergency hideout. Aphmau asked to be with Aaron, but Derek said that Aaron is in a highly sensitive state and one wrong move could turn Aphmau into a werewolf and could be killed again this time for real and asked how would it feel if Aaron saw her and never forgave himself if he turned her into a werewolf. Derek said that the doctor needed to give him time to heal for a year, and explained once again that he wanted to take Aphmau to Starlight by going to the lodge and said that by the time one year is up, then they could go to Starlight Wonderland once he healed. Derek also mentions that she can talk to him as his eyes are normal, although he's in a coma-like state and gives her his bandana," I said as Laurance and Dante burst into tears. 

"Aphmau headed up to the bed where Aaron was lying and tearfully apologized for everything she had done under Ein's control. Once she's done crying in his bed, she promised to be waiting for him once the years are up as his "stupid potato". I was outside the lodge and said that I couldn't find any more info about the snake-eyed man and that Ein was gone. They also need to recover from the event about what happened and about Aaron's true species. Aphmau arrives saying that they have to go home and said Aaron is fine, but he has to be away or else people will kill him as an Ultima. Aphmau wanted to be with Aaron, Zane, Kim, Garroth and I said that they would always be with her through the year. Zane told Garroth to get the car ready as they leave the mansion. As they headed for the car, Aphmau requested me to teach her about casting magic, healing magic to be specific and I said I would once we came back," Lucinda said. 

A/N: This is the end of the Emerald's Secret part. This will take 5 parts or something. 

Words: 2569

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

282 0 16
Hey guys I am currently rewriting this book so expect some interesting and for heat thrilling events to happen to me and Face as we find love Love I...
655 12 7
This story resumes at the end of the groups vacation to Starlight. We follow Zane and Kawaii Chan's relationship over the next 5 years! We go through...
106K 2K 26
Hey! So.. Why are you reading this, go read the freaking book! I'L ONLY UPDATE HERE IF I'M BORED!
43.7K 952 11
Sequel to 'Promise', this takes place a few months after, and it will be different. Obviously, or it would be the same book. But I hope you guys enjo...