Until Dawn oneshots

By TheGoldenGuard78

Oneshots, feel free to leave requests! More

Fear of Isolation (M+C)
Pressure (M+C)
Forgotten
Dawn
Hearts (M+C)
Last Night (M+C)
Bodyguard
Movie Night (M+C)
One Day (M+C)
Bunkmates (M+C)
Sharpshooter (C+MR)
Together
Grief (M+C)
The Talk (M+C)
Get a Room (M+C)
Long way to go
Upper Class (M+C)
Blind Date (M+C)
The Bag Situation (E+M)
My Treat(M+C)
i cant write ๐Ÿ’”
Bro Breakfast (MK + CH)
Prom King (MK+CH)

Sleepover (M+C)

23 0 13
By TheGoldenGuard78

MIKE X CHRIS (BxB)

~'~

CHRIS POV

~'~

I was getting ready for bed, Me, Josh, and Mike have been playing video games for hours on end. We're staying the night at his house and plan to go get breakfast in the morning, it's going to be chill.

Seeing Mike and Josh argue every time they lose was so funny, they take it way to seriously a times.

Josh's room had one big bed, and a couch. Josh toom the honor of sleeping on the couch since he had guests over, me and Mike were both really thankful we got to sleep on a bed.

I finally got my Pajamas on, meanwhile Mike struggled to pick which shirt he wanted to where, he's so dumb at times.

Josh was on the couch, doing something on my phone. I followed his lead and flipped onto the bed, claiming the side closer to Josh, that way I would be in the middle.

Mike finally got a shirt and sat on the bed next to me, keeping distance still.

I slid under the covers as Josh got off his phone, Mike still sat on top.

"Alright gang, in pretty worn out, you cool if I doze off early?"

"Sure thing, I dont mind."

'I don't see why not josh."

"Cool, I'll see you tomorrow then."

Josh shuffled on the couch until he got cozy, I felt a little bad but he offered us the bed, he just should have gatekeeped it.

Mike got under the covers, and turned the lights off since the remote was close to him. A lamp still glowed, lighting up around hald the room.

A few silent moments passed until I turned to Mike, and started uo small talk.

"Mike, you gotta girlfriend or anything?"

"Still working on that, I doubt I'll be single any longer though."

"Right, me to. I'm trying to get a partner as well."

"You have any girls in mind?"

"Nope."

I really wanted Mike, he has been my crush since Junior year of high school and I still haven't told him shit.

"Thats a shame, I'm sure you'll find somebody though, maybe even before me."

I chuckled a little and slid my glasses off, placing them on the nightstand, I wanted to sleep but I just wanted to talk to Mike more.

"You think we should whisper? Cause Josh is gonna wake up if not."

"Yeah, sure thing."

The couch was around 5 feet away from the bed, not a big gap but he was hard to see in the dark.

"So, you destroyed Josh while we played Nintendo earlier."

"I can destroy him anytime I want, I'm just super skilled at that kinda stuff."

I wish he would destroy me.

Mikes bragging isn't much to show off, he still lost his fair share of games.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you must be a master at games when it comes to josh."

"You know it, I should win an award and medal for that."

"Okay Mike, don't get your hopes up."

"Yeah Yeah- whatever."

I rolled over to face Mike, he was facing my direction already, kind of creepy to have that sight.

Me stated into eachothers eyes, why? No clue.

"You going to say anything mike? Or are we just going to look at eachother."

"Either or is fine, maybe I like looking at you."

"Maybe I want you to look at me."

I kind of pushed it to far with that, he looked a little suprised but he brushed it off and replied.

"I could be your secret admirer."

"It wouldn't be a secret if you just told me you were-"

"Oh my gosh Chris shut up."

"Make me."

I gave him a small eyebrow raise, hinting for him to just maybe make a move, he hesitated for a few seconds but he finally talked.

"Well, I can slap you silly, will that work?"

"Not what I had in mind, but I guess it would."

"What did you have in mind then?"

Uh oh, I didn't think this far.

"Um- nothing much. Nothing at all actually, sorry, dumb thought."

"You know you can tell me anything right chris?"

I hate when mike gets all friendly to get a secret out of me, and it's so goung to work since he has me wrapped around his finger.

"Yeah well- you don't get to hear this one you dip."

"Lady's play hard to get all the time, I didn't know you played it that way as well christopher."

"Shut up mike."

"I don't think so, if you won't shut up neither will I, equal rights equal fights?"

"You're such a dumb fuck."

I gave Mike a flick on the nose and he rolled his eyes overdramatically.

"Its kinda cold in here.. what do you think Chris? Could we do for a warm fire and some cuddling?"

"I'm sweating to death, how the hell are you cold?"

I steered around the part where Mike was flirting with me, I don't know if he is even into guys, don't want to test my luck.

"I dunno, it's a joke chris, you're supposed to follow along with it."

"Well my bad then"

I scooched a little closer to Mike, I'm literally dooming myself. He doesn't seem uncomfortable though, he still has that dumb smile.

Mikes a living, breathing wet dream. I can't tell you the amount of fantasies I've had about him in highscool, he's viagra but not in pill form.

I was holding mikes hand now, since when?! One second ago he had a finger on me and now I repositioned my hand to hold his.

I can't be quiet about this, amd neither can he.

"Mike-"

Mike didn't even have to respond, he just grabbed me by the waist and pulled Me close, I was taken a little by suprise but when he placed his lips on mine all my thoughts faded away.

I couldn't think, Mike was kissing me?! Is this a dream?

Mikes hands were still on my waist, and I could feel the pressure. Not a dream.

I started to kiss him back, I held onto his cheek and let my other hand rest on the bed.

Mike pulled away for a second, he had a huge ass blush and smirk.

"Wow Hartley, you're pretty good at this."

"Mike.. I don't have time for any teasing, come on."

"Well, I would definitely continue, but Josh is right here, kinda risky no?"

"Yeah, and?"

I don't care if Josh wakes up at this point, I need Mike right now.

I press my lips back onto his and start kissing him again, he kisses back immediately.

Mikes body is so warm, I can feel the heat even though the only thing I'm touching is his face.

I pull out from the kiss and move my mouth to Mike's neck, and start to kiss lines slowly up and down, getting a sigh of pleasure out of Mike.

Mike kissed my forehead and put his hand in my hair, I appreciated the affection he gave.

"Chris.. don't wanna 'kill the mood' but it's getting late and I'm pretty tired, I swear we can do something tomorrow."

Aw man, I don't get to finish? That's bullshit.

"Yeah its fine, no worries."

I can't be pushy for sex though, it has to come by itself.

"Thanks for understanding, and like I said, we have all of tomorrow."

Mike held me close to him, at least we could cuddle before we fell asleep right?

I still faced him, so I wrapped a leg imbetween his, so I could position myself in a nice way.

I'm trying my hardest to not pop a boner right now, that would be so embaressing.

I rested my head on mikes chest and he let me stay there, outside the window the moon finally came all the way up, giving us little light in the room.

He kissed me once more on the forehead.

"Goodnight Chris"

"Night Mike."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 39 14
These are Voltron Oneshots! Requests Are: [Open] [Please Read the Request Page before Requesting] {NSFW/Smut is allowed.} (Note: Please bear in mind...
24.9K 260 22
((DISCONTINUED)) For one-shots,mini stories,xreaders of Persona 5!
3.2K 65 31
Pt.2 Of all of my oneshots I've ever made bc Wattpad glitched hella bad & said that my first book had too many parts๐Ÿ’€ So go & check that one out fir...
25.3K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...