Alastor And The Barista

By Goat8991

This is an Alastor x Reader~ MC is mostly gender neutral~ (fem leaning) This might be terrible by the way, a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

564 14 0
By Goat8991

~------------------------~

You stepped off the stage, taking a deep breath. Sally walked up to you and gave you a big hug. "That was amazing!" She said hugging you tighter. "You have to do another later on dear" she pulled away, her hands on your shoulders. "You deserve a drink for that!" She said, guiding you to the counter.

She sat down at one of the stools that had been set up. You took a seat next to her. "What do you want?" She asked. "Piña Colada?" You shrugged. She nodded, "Burst! 2 Piña Coladas please?" He nodded and started making them.

"Also, thought I'd let you know." She leaned closer to you. "There's 2 people who have been STARING at you" she turned in her chair and gestures to one of the booths. Just so happened to be the one The Radio Demon was sat in, when you looked over he looked away and began talking to Mimsy. She was sat across from him.

"And there's a dude in the crowd. He appears to be a bull of some sorts." She pointed to the crowd. Your eyes scanned it, looking for the person. You made eye contact with the person, they winked at you.

A small squeak left you as you turned back to the bar. "Not bad looking" sally nudged you smirking at you. "I'm not interested right now." You fiddled with the bar a little, then your drinks were placed in front of you. You took yours immediately taking a sip.

"Mmm, why does things taste better here?" You thought out loud. "Cause everything is better down here. Apart from the people apparently." Burst chimmed in. "Some people will just try to use you, in any way possible." He cleaned another glass, then put it away. You nodded taking another sip.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" Sally said. "Sally, I don't need a wingman right now" you laughed at her. She just smiled. "It might help a little." She shrugged, taking a sip of her drink. You sighed. "I'll talk to him for a second, will that make you happy?" You set down your drink, looking up at Sally. "yes it would dear." Her grin widening.

With a small fine you got up, taking your drink and walked over to the table the bull gentleman was sat at. "Hello~ Sir. Mind if I sit?" You ask, grabbing the chair. "I don't mind at all, (Y/n)" he said sitting up.

The way he spoke and said your name felt way too familiar. Like someone you had knew in life.

"What's your name Sir?" You asked taking a seat. As you sat your body was telling you no, this isn't a good idea. Run. But you ignored it, you can handle yourself if something goes south.

"(Exhus/n)" he said leaning closer to you. You gasped, frozed. Images flashing in your head, being hit and thrown around. Used. "How could you not recognise me my Dear?" He moved his chair closer to you, placing a hand on your arm. You felt goose bumps all over your body, not the good kind "I knew you'd join me here soon my dear" his other hand creeped around you.

All you could do was scream in your head, hopping John would hear.

His hands crept around you, pulling you closer to him. He smelled if whisky, he enjoyed it when you where alive. "Y-your drunk (exhus/n), let me go." You tried to push him away. His hold just getting tighter.

Someone cleared their throat behind you, making her head snap towards it. John, he heard. "Sir your not allowed to touch our staff." He said walking around behind (exhus/n)'s chair. "They are my partner, I'm allowed to touch them." (Exhus/n) spat back. "Ah so your their Ex husband. I suggest you let go or I'll get the dog." John said calmly. Your ex's eyes went wide, he slowly begun to let go if you. As soon as you where free you stood up and rushed over to the bar.

You didn't dare to look back. Leaning on the bar you caught your breath. "What happened dear?" Sally said in a consurned tone. "My ex is here, that's who that bull was." You looked down at the floor. "I need some air." You looked up at Sally, she nodded "go out back, not the front." She pointed to the kitchen door. "thank you Sally." You said walking behind the counter into the kitchen.

It was quite in the kitchen. You could faintly here the karaoke playing as you walked thought to the back door.

Once out side you took a deep breath, and sighed it out. You closed the door behind you then leaned again the wall next to it. You slid down the wall, sitting on the floor, knees to your chest.

You just sat for a while, trying to wrap your brain around this whole situation. You knew he'd be down here, but you didn't think you'd bump into him this quickly.

The door next to you opened, you looked to it to see Mimsy. She raises a brow at you slightly "need some company?" She asked walking out. "please." You quietly begged.

She closed the door and sat next to you. "What happened? If you dont mind me asking?" She said putting out a cigarette, offering you one as well. You took it with a small thank you.

"My Ex husband is here..." Was all you said. You rubbed your arm where the burn scar was. "Is that a good thing or bad?" She lit her cigarette, handing you the lighter she had.

"A bad thing." You placed the cigarette between your lips and lit it. Taking a nice deep drag. Sighing at the feeling, a bit more relaxed now. "John might have kicked him out." You looked up at the sky, the pentagram glowing. "Sally and John know what happened." Mimsy just hummed in response, taking drags of her cigarette.

"You know, you could anything you want to him now?" She stated with a straight face, surprising you a little. You thought of many dark things you could do to him. But it all faded as you remembered your the reason hes here in the first place. "I already killed him, what more can I do?" You laughed slightly, Mimsy smiled a little at this.

You both sat there in silence for a while, heard the cigarettes burn as you took drags. You broke the silence, "Mimsy?" She hummed in response. "Where'd you get these?" You lifted your cigarette show her it. "Oh these are not mine. I stole them." You giggled a little. You looked at her with a raised brow. "From who?" You asked.

"Alastor." She said simply. Alastor, who? "Who's that?" You asked. "Ah, you probably know him as The Radio Demon." Your eyes widened. "You stole from him?" You turned towards her.

She just laughed a little at you, "it's fine (Y/n), him and I are good friends. He steals mine all the time." She flicked the ash on hers before taking a other drag. You let out a little sigh of relief. "He might also help with your little problem." She looked down.

You immediately shook your head no, "no no, it's fine. He'll get what's coming." You bit your lip. "Alright, suit yourself." She stood, flicking her cigarette off somewhere.

"We got more singing to do (Y/n)" she gave you a small smile, holding out her hand for you to take. You took it, standing up. You dusted off your ass before opening the door for her to go in first. "Thank you Mimsy" you said while in the kitchen. "No problem" was all she said before walking out the kitchen.

You took a deep breath before walking though to the cafe. Sally saw you and smiled. You walked around the counter and sat back next to her. "He's gone dear." She placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder, also sliding another drink towards you. You muttered a small thank you and picked up the drink, taking a sip.

"I'm gonna do one more song, Sally" you said looking to her. "Alright, dear. Do what's best for you." She nodded. You smiled at her.

You stood from your chair, taking your drink with you. Sally smiled at you as you walked away. You stood by the edge of the stage, waiting for the person singing to finish.

The song they were singing was a lady gaga song. Bad romance. You laughed a little at this. They actually wasn't that bad, even if they were only doing it for fun and not taking it seriously.

When they finished, they walked off the stage. Not using the stairs, just jumped right off. People cheered for them. Then you walked up the stairs, smiling out into the crowd.

"Well that was fun wasn't it?" You said leaning into the microphone. The crowed cheered a little. "Yeah! Well this will be my last song for the night, so Cheers!" You said holding your drink up and then taking a sip. Grimmicing at the bitterness.

"I'm going to sing, I can't decide by The Scissors sisters!" You cheered, grabbing the microphone. You set down your drink on the floor by the microphone stand. Cece got up and started the jukebox, also playing the piano.

" It's not easy having yourself a good time
Greasing up those bets and betters
Watching out they don't four-letter
Fuck and kiss you both at the same time
Smells like something I've forgotten
Curled up died and now it's rotten "

This song was perfect, it described how you were feeling about your Ex.

" I'm not a gangster tonight
Don't wanna be a bad guy
I'm just a loner baby
And now you've gotten in my way "

Your smile widdend looking out at the fellow demons.

" I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride "

Everyone tried to join in, Mimsy got up on stage with you. She had a drink in her hand as she swayed a little.

" It's a bitch convincing people to like you
If I stop now call me a quitter
If lies were cats you'd be a litter
Pleasing everyone isn't like you
Dancing jigs until I'm crippled
Slug ten drinks I won't get pickled "

" I've got to hand it to you
You've played by all the same rules
It takes the truth to fool me
And now you've made me angry "

"Everybody!" You shouted pointing the mic towards the crowd.

" I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride "

Mimsy tried to harmonie with you. It actually didn't sound to bad.

" Oh, I could throw you in the lake
Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
I won't deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
Oh, I could bury you alive
But you might crawl out with a knife
And kill me when I'm sleeping
That's why "

Again you pointed the mic towards the crowd, them even louder now. You smiled, singing a long.

" I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride "

You finished, everyone up on their feet and cheering. You looked towards Mimsy and smiled, hugging her. Taking her by suprise. Cece also walked over to you two, you turned and hugged her as well. You three bowed, making them cheer louder.

"Thank you all for tonight! I hope you enjoy the rest of karaoke!" You said into the microphone, setting it back in the stand. Also grabbed your drink before heading off stage. You drank more of it as you walked up to the bar. "That was amazing (Y/n)!" Sally said, visible stars in her eyes.

You hugged her suddenly, taking her by suprise. "Thank you Sally." You said into her shoulder. She hugged you back, rubbing soothing circles on your back. You almost started to tear up, everything catching up to you. "It's alright dear. I got you." She said, noticeing how you squeezed her slightly.

After a while you pulled away. She tucked a stray hair behind your ear and smiled at you. "You are a gift my dear. You deserve happiness." She said, making you tear up again. She pouted slightly. "when you get home, you can let it all out dear." She grabbed your free hand, just holding it. You nodded to her.

"Let's go home then."

~------------------------~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 8.9K 42
Not To long of falling into Hell and becoming a Deer Demon. (Y/n) gets taken in by The Princess of Hell herself Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vagg...
3.6K 183 5
Alastor was used to playing everyone like one of his puppets... but he soon realised this wouldn't be the case anymore. He was also attached to strin...
97.5K 3.1K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
232K 6.4K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...