Mr. Pretty ♡jikook♡ 18+

By Seungiexme

(This is a more smut than you think so stick around.) Jeon Jungkook is a single father. He sent his daughter... More

new City
school
trouble
shower sex 18+
siblings
talk
engagement

psycho exes

22 1 0
By Seungiexme

Jimin woke up to feel something kissing his stomach. He woke up and he saw Jungkook.

Jimin: what're you doing baby?

Jungkook: kissing every single part of you until you tell me to stop.

Jimin: stop.

Jungkook smiled at him. He got close to his lips. he gently kissed them.

Jungkook: good morning baby.

Jimin: good morning.

Jimin and Jungkook went to take a shower. Jungkook wanted to join him but Jimin said no. Jungkook waited for him to finish showering. After Jimin got out of the shower, Jungkook then went in. Jimin dried off and got dressed for work. He went into Somi's room to wake her up and get her ready. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. She got ready. Jungkook was already down stairs.

Jungkook: my two angels.

He picked Somi up and Jimin. He hugged them both and kissed their cheeks. He placed Somi down and he held Jimin close and kissed his lips.

Jungkook: bye my babies.

Jimin: bye Jungkook.

Somi: bye bye appa!

Jungkook: bye my little princess.

He blows a kiss to her. She gives one back. Jimin helped her into his car. He drove them to work. Getting there before the people from the main office gets there works well. Jimin clocks in and goes to his classroom.

Jimin: Somi, we're gonna be learning how to add big numbers.

Somi: like what?

Jimin: fifteen plus sixteen.

Somi: you think the other kids will struggle?

Jimin: I dunno. Will you?

Somi: nope! I'm smart like my appa!

Jimin: you think your dad is smart?

Somi: he was smart enough to have me and leave my mom and date you.

Jimin: true.

Somi: I think I got this.

Jimin: okay then. Seventeen plus ten?

Somi: easy. Twenty seven.

Jimin: good job. Fifteen plus seventeen?

Somi: thirty two.

Jimin: hmm. This is a real challenge. Thirty plus forty five. Can you do it?

Somi: seventy five.

Jimin: smart girl!

He gave her a high five.

Jimin: don't tell anyone else but you get a sticker for being so good.

Jimin smiled at her. He checked the time. It was already seven fifteen am. He went to open his door. His students started to come in one by one. Once everyone was seated, Jimin announced what they'd be doing today.

Jimin: Jihyun, wanna show the class how to write fifteen plus fifteen?

Jihyun: of course Mr. Pretty. Why wouldn't I?

He so confidently walked to the front of the class.

Jihyun: do I get s reward for doing it right.

Jimin: yes. You do. You can choose from the prize box.

The prize box consisted of trinkets and candy. Small little fidget toys and other things.

Jihyun: can I request something else?

Jimin: now what would that be?

Another little boy raised his hand. Jimin called on him. He stood up and confidently said something true yet ridiculous.

Jiho: he obviously wants to touch your belly button!

Jimin: sit down dear.

Jimin looked at Jihyun.

Jimin: what do you want dear?

Jihyun held Jimin's hand. Jimin was confused. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring pop.

Jihyun: will you marry me?

Jimin: sweetie. Go back to your seat.

Jihyun: just wait twenty more years when I'm twenty five. Just stay that fine. I'll be there for you.

Jimin: sit down sweetie.

Jihyun: okay...

He sat at his seat. He was hurt by rejection. Everyone laughed a little. Jimin carried on with class. After school, Jungkook came over to see Jimin and Somi.

Jimin: take her home. I gotta finish grading these papers here.

Jungkook: you can grade them at home.

Jimin: you're too distracting and clingy so I can't. Also, my car is here. I can't leave it.

Jungkook: you can drive home too.

Jimin: I will go home after I finish. Now go. See you soon baby.

Jungkook: okay... Fine baby.

They share a kiss. Somi hugs Jimin. He hugs her back. Jungkook and Somi left the building. A guy wearing a black hoodie entered the hoodie. Jungkook got s bad vibe from him but he brushed it off. He got Somi into the car and he drove home. After thirty minutes, Jimin was almost done graded the kids work from the past few days. He also wanted to make a lesson plan. The school owed at five thirty. He had thirty minutes left. Someone knocked on his open door. He thought it was his creepy co-worker.

Jimin: I'm busy Evan.

So, Mr. Lee's first name is Evan. So is Jimin's ex. Evan entered the classroom. Jimin finally looked up. He gasped.

Jimin: what're you doing here? I'm done with you!

Evan: you're out here cheating, huh?

Jimin: what?... No... What're you talking about...

Evan: you know exactly what I'm fucking talking about!

Evan was getting closer to Jimin. He shoved him into the whiteboard. Jimin was now on the floor. Evan grabbed Jimin by his collar and pulled him up. He held Jimin's face harshly.

Jimin: leave me alone!

Jimin shoved him away. He tried to run out of the classroom but Evan grabbed him. He shoved Jimin to the ground and he got on top of him. Jimin tried to call for help but no one was on his floor. Evan became to remove Jimin's clothes. Evan had a creepy smirk on his face. Jimin was now naked. Someone came in. It was Mr. Lee. He wanted to ask Jimin out on a date but instead saw that. He saw his ex boyfriend come and hurt Jimin before. He was pissed. He won't let it happen again. He pulled Evan off of Jimin. Jimin packed away while crying. He watched Mr. Lee fight Evan. Evan got taken away by cops. Mr. Lee heard Jimin crying. He called the cops then went to help him. He went to Jimin and took his jacket off.

Jimin: thank you...

Jimin out the jacket on. He hugged Mr. Lee who smiled. It was bittersweet. The biggest creep towards Jimin helped him. He really did like Jimin a lot. He thought he was smart she kind and beautiful. Also amazing with kids. Mr. Lee even looked away when Jimin out his clothes on.

Jimin: ooh, your jacket.

Mr. Lee: it looks better on you.

Jimin: thanks.

He gave Jimin a kiss on the lips. Jimin was shocked. He shoved him away.

Jimin: I'm in a relationship!

Mr. Lee: with that psycho fucker? No way.

Jimin: no! With someone else!

Mr. Lee: ooh...

Jimin: I'm not into you like that. I only see you as a co-worker and nothing more.

Me. Lee: damn... Okay...

Jimin: sorry...

Mr. Lee: it's fine. He's just lucky to have you.

Jimin: I gotta go...

Mr. Lee: I'll help you.

Jimin: I'm fine now...

Mr. Lee: you sure?

Jimin: yup. Confident.

Mr. Lee: okay.

Jimin packed up his stuff. He went home. He cried on the way there. That was scary. Is Mr. Lee hadn't come, Evan couldn't done worse. He just got Jimin's clothes off and tired to force himself onto Jimin.

Jungkook: baby?

Jimin was now inside. He looked like he was crying. Jimin couldn't hide it. They hugged. Jimin cried on Jungkooks chest.

Jungkook: what happened?

Jimin: my ex tried to hurt me... He did... He tried to rape me...

Jungkook: what?....

Jungkook took Jimin to their bedroom. He sat Jimin on his lap. He hugged him close and told him to let it out. Jimin cried out loud. Jimin eventually fell asleep. Jungkook laid him down. A knock at the front door came. Jungkook opened the door.

Jungkook: yeah?

As soon as he saw who it was. He couldn't believe it. It was his ex.

Jungkook: Julia?...

Julia: Jungkook...

She jumped into his arms and hugged him. He didn't hug her back. Somi came down stairs. She was shocked to see her own mother. Jimin opened his eyes. He didn't see Jungkook besides him. He needed his comfort more than anything now. He called for him. He left the bedroom and went downstairs. Julia and Jimin looked at each other shocked. They both said "you!" In unison.

Jungkook: you both know each other?

Jimin: of course. That slut is my fucking sister!

Jungkook: what?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 153 15
Jimin always wanted to stay single and marry the person his parents chooses for him, But suddenly he met Professor Mr. Jeon Jungkook. It changed Jimi...
352K 14K 68
•COMPLETED• Jeon jungkook is 18 years old and is known in his school for fucking literally anyone he wants and gets with anyone he wants, not to ment...
412K 32.8K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...
230K 13.3K 17
Park Jimin runs a popular dance studio in town and is known for being a good looking dance teacher. One day a young man named Jeon Jungkook joins Jim...