๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐š

By reddnextdoor

: a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy persona... More

๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐š
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ โ€ข ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

๐ โ€ข ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

103 9 14
By reddnextdoor

𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐀 • 𝐓𝐖𝐎 :

𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗗𝗲𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀

it was currently ten in the morning and i had my first client at 11:30. she was also a first time client so the experience for her would be new, i just hope ian too ghetto fa ha.

she booked under the name Kariah and booked a freestyle set to where she would show me a lash set she would like for me to re-create and i personally love those.

once i was done with my morning routine i left my room and went into the room Mari and Honey was sleeping in. i got them up for them to brush their teeth and wash their face before heading to the living room. i turned the TV on and opened the curtains, allowing the sun to light up the apartment.

i turned on Sistas before making my way into the kitchen to make our breakfast which would consist of pancakes, eggs, sausage, and fruit.

while i cooked, Mari and Honey came out into the living room and sat on the couch and engaged into the show. people would get on my ass bout them watching "grown folk" shit but i never gave a fuck because they watched everything with me and i would tell them to cover they eyes whenever something came on that they didnt need to see.

once the food was done i fixed our plates and brought them to the living room. i sat our plates on the table before grabbing both of their hands since they were each sitting onside me. we bowed our heads while i began our prayer over the food. after i got done, they wasted no time chowing down.

they sat on the floor as they ate their food while i sat on the couch with my legs crossed and my plate in my lap as i ate my food and watched the show.

people talked so much shit bout BET series and how the shit was like tubi but i loved me some tubi so of course i was gone fuck with Sistas. and don't get me started on All the Queen's Men, thats my shit right there.

some time passed and Honey and Mari were slumped, sprung out on the couch. i went to my lash room and made sure i had everything set up before receiving a text to my phone from the girl letting me know that she was outside. it was only five minutes before her appointment start time so i told her to come up.

i heard a knock at the door as i walked into the living room. after making my way to the door, i unlocked it and opened it. there stood a pretty brown-skinned girl that stood at about 5'4 and i knew that because she was the same height as me.

"aw you're so pretty," she said as i stepped aside to let her in. i smiled and told her the same before locking the door and her following me to the room.

she sat in the chair as i sat behind her. "igh, you can gone and lean back in the chair love," i told her and she did so.

i wasted no time starting her lashes by placing the tapes on her. i started my basic conversations that i had with all my clients by asking them was there any special occasion for them getting their lashes done and what lengths did they want.

"15, 16, and 17 and nah, i just moved out hea not too long ago and just needed to find somebody to do my lashes. i seen yo work and had to come and see wat a real bitch was tammat," she responded making me laugh a lil.

"wea you jus moved from?" i asked her. "girl atlanta."

i jerked my had back. "bitch tell me you flew out!!" i told her and she started laughing. "nah bitch we drove dem eleven long ass hours."

i shook my head. "so what made you move up hea?" i could feel her shrugging ha shoulders. "we just had a lot of shit goin on and needed a change of scenery and my mama wanted to move up hea so bad," she responded making me nod my head in response.

"i feel you, how old you is?"

"twenty-one, big legal boo." i laughed.

eventually she fell asleep and i continued to work. after a while, i was done with her lashes and she woke up at the time i was done–which was something most of my clients did.

i cut the fan off and removed the tape from above and below her eyes while handing her the mirror to look at her lashes. "okay, you can open your eyes now," i told her.

she leaned forward which allowed the chair to get back in its original position as she opened her eyes. "bitch stawpppp," she started. "this is not my faceeee!!!!" she excitedly stated.

i laughed at her while getting my station together. "girlaaaa, not you made it look exactly like the picture like bottoms and alll. aw yea bitch, ian goin no whereeee!"

my heart smiled, i loved when my clients loved the outcome of their lashes. making bitches feel badder and putting smiles on their faces put a smile on mine.

"i'm glad you like em." she turned around and looked at me. "bitch like em? girl i fucking love." she went into her purse and pulled out her wallet.

her remaining balance was 90, i wasn't one of the girls to overcharge for lashes because what i look like going to a bitch paying 150 and up for some lashes? i'm not even going over 130 the fuck, and that's before tipping. i'll splurge out onna bitch with that tip money–only if the service was tip-able.

she handed me her money and i counted it, it adding up to 150. "baby you gave me 60 too much," i told her.

she fanned me off. "nah boo, dets yo tip. you cooler den black ice bitch." i busted out laughing. this girl funny as fuck.

"aye mane, i appreciate it," i told her still laughing, she was so sweet.

Kariah gathered her things and we headed towards the door of the room. as i opened the door i heard Honey and Mari arguing. once we walked into the living room we seen them fighting.

i shook my head. "stop that fuckin fightin right now!! fa we be fightin next!" i raised my voice. they immediately sat down and looked towards my direction.

"bad asses," i added, mumbling. Kariah laughed and walked towards the door. "they look like so much fun," she said.

i playfully rolled my eyes. "all they do is eat my food, fight and argue, have so much fuckin energy, and sleep." Kariah laughed and opened the door. "i love bad ass kids, i wanted my brother to have a baby so bad! i been waiting to hear "tt riah" for foreverrr."

"girl why you won't have no kids?" i asked her.

she turned and looked at me as if i said fuck her dead mama assum shit like that. "girl fuck dem kids, im 21 and in my prime, i can't have no muhfuckin baby."

i giggled and threw my hands up in surrender while i held the door open for her. "you a mess," i told her. "but you be safe girl!"

"you too boo, i'll be back in bout three weeks." i nodded as i watched her walk to her car that was parked right next to mine.

she drove an all white Chrysler 300 which was crazy because i had the exact same car, it was just black. as she drove off i shut my door and locked it.

Mari came running to me with my phone ringing in his hand. "tt," he said, tapping the phone on my leg. i reached for it and he handed it to me. "thank you love."

he went running off to the couch where Honey was and i answered my phone. "Hello," i answered, not amused at all with who was calling.

"waddup ma, watchu got goin?" Dee's voice boomed through my phone. i rolled my eyes and stayed silent for a bit.

i could hear him breathing on the line. "Asia bru wats wrong witchu?" he spoke again, curiosity laced in his tone.

"nun Dee, watchu need sum?" i asked. i still wasn't over how he acted with me yesterday but ian wanna speak on the shit.

speaking on it was gone piss me off all over again.

"did i do sum? why you acting like that?" he questioned. "nah bae, yeen did nun," i responded rolling my eyes.

he began to ramble on and on about what he had been doing yesterday and how he was about to start his day while i walked to the kitchen and put the phone on speaker before rinsing the dishes off and loading the dishwasher.

"what you got planned fa da day mama?" he asked and i thought about it. "ima take the kids out and then gone head to my auntie house, she pose to be cooking and gone have a few folks over."

he hummed in response. "i wanted to see you today," he said with a soft tone. i gave a slight smile and paused for a minute.

"pull up to my auntie house round five or six, i'll see you then." i heard him sigh. "mama tell me what i did, shit feel a lil different," he expressed.

i let out a sigh as well. "we can talk wen i see you, okay? love you Dee.."

"i love you too mama," he said before i hung up the phone. i hated to act this way with him but i couldn't help but feel like something was going on behind my back and i wasnt for the games. he knew how i got down.

once i was done cleaning and doing what i had to do in the kitchen, i went into the living room and snatched Mari and Honey up. they started laughing and giggling as i carried them to the room.

"tt put me downnnnn," Honey yelled out. "ahhhhh," Mari added.

they truly brightened up my days and helped me through so much without even knowing. life would've been over for me if it wasn't for them and for that, they'll always have me, dead or alive.

"nope," i said popping the P. they giggled some more as i carried them into my bathroom. "y'all got syrup and shit all over y'all," i said, placing them on the toilet.

i started them some bath water. they quickly began blaming each other. "and it bet not be no fuckin syrup on my carpet or couches!"

"it aint tt we swear!" Honey spoke up. they acted just alike it was crazy, and you would think they were siblings because of how much they looked alike.

people thought me and my sister could be twins if it weren't for the height difference back then. all of us looked alike, it was insane. we were perfect mixtures of our parents.

i took their clothes off and once the water was warm and the tub was filled up, they got in. i let them play with the bubbles for a while, while i went and got our things and clothes together to get our day started.

i backed into the driveway of my auntie's house, seeing multiple cars parked all down the street. this was supposed to be a lil get together, not a block party.

i turned my car off and got out before opening the back door and unbuckling Mari and Honey. they hopped right out the car and begin to run towards the front porch. "y'all better stop allat running for y'all fa–" i was interrupted by Honey running right into the door and Mari tripping over the stairs.

i sucked my teeth. "that's what y'all get, im steady tellin y'all to stop fuckin runnin and y'all wanna run every where we fuckin go." they started crying which made me laugh as i helped them up.

"now look," i said to them, holding their mouths. both their lips busted. "bet that a sit y'all ass down," i said before opening the door.

we walked in and it was loud with music playin, covering their cries. i sucked my teeth once again before picking them up. they had gotten so fucking big.

my auntie had two separate living rooms, one a den. we walked through the first living room which was somewhat empty, everyone would either be in the kitchen, dining room, or the den, and made our way to the kitchen.

i spoke while entering the kitchen. my auntie turned towards me with the biggest smile on her first, my guess was that she was already drunk.

"aw what happened to my babies??" she asked. i grabbed a paper towel and wet it before putting it to their lips.

"they ass wanted to run up to the door after i been tellin them all fuckin day to stop runnin, and now they fallin and shit," i answered bluntly.

she let out a small laugh before going in the freezer to grab two ice packs. i looked around the kitchen and seen a lady around her age just smiling at me. "hey how you doing?" ian wanna not speak to her.

"good and how are you? i'm Keisha," she responded.

"Avani.. and im okay i guess, you see da shit i'm dealing with," i replied making her laugh and i started to laugh as well.

"anywho Avani, this is Keisha, i met her at the gym this morning," my auntie turned towards me and said. "Tamika she just told me her name and what happened to stranger danger??"

she rolled her eyes and fanned me off. "girl i'm grown as fuck, please." i laughed before turned to Mari and Honey.

"go with the kids–and y'all betta whoop ass if they try to lil kid y'all! and ain't no lettin up till i come in there, okay?" i told them. every time we would come over here them kids would try and bitch my babies like they some punks or sum and i wasn't going for none of that.

they would beat ass every time they was over here and i would be so proud of them sticking together. "Vani dont tell them babies that," auntie said giving me a stern look.

"then tell dem big ass kids stop bullying my babies, ian hearing nunna det. you know ion play bout mine," i retorted with a slight attitude laced in my tone.

she rolled her eyes. "where is yo brother at?" she asked and i shrugged my shoulders. "and did you tell Ariana i was having this lil kickback?" she asked. i scrunched my face up and tooted my lips up in confusion.

"nah, why?"

"because the lil fast in the ass ass girl gone call my phone asking can she come," she responded. "you and her both know ian neva liked that damn girl."

me and Ari had been friends since we were twelve. she had been there with me through tough times and done helped me so much in a way.

my auntie talked allis talk about how she wasn't a real friend and my auntie be knowing but it be so hard to let go of the people who helped you through hard times..

...to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
54.9K 1.2K 36
Raven is Captain Hooks daughter. Part fairy, she is the only one able to match Peter Pan and his band of Lost Boys. Which is ideal because she has a...
129K 4.8K 81
Beuren Elendil became friend with Thorin of Durin when they were quite young. Their first battle was fought together, their first tragedy was faced t...
10.2K 223 8
Sharing one shots of BossNoeul/ PhayuRain (mostly BN)as a collection๐ŸŒท โ€ขcan be short can be longer sometimes โ€ขjust want to share my delulu mind๐ŸŒธ Co...