๐“๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ญ.๐‰๐„๐๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘...

By iiambarbi

"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ." More

๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
001
002
0003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
037
038
039
040

036

2.4K 64 42
By iiambarbi

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐑 𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐅 𝐆

My side was hurting but I couldn't sit on my ass no fuckin more. I went to the stu and spit probably the more fire shit I ever put out.

Everyone been walking on eggshells waiting for me to snap on they ass. But im not on that right now. I got one thing on my mind.

Jenn.

Jennifer.

Ever since i been getting better she been avoiding me. She can't deny me for long no more. I can tell. She don't even want me to touch her.

I felt my dick tense up thinking bout the last time we fucked. To be honest ion even need to fuck her. I would be happy just eatin that pussy.

We have a show in LA today and we needa fly out soon. I went to the crib and started packing my shit. Niggas blowing up my phone talking bout imma make em miss the flight.

I mighta got distracted and rolled a fat blunt. As soon as I lit up tho i see my door fly right open.

"Yo bro lets go." Jenn yelled. I smacked my lips and ignored her. I held the blunt between my lips and stuff more shit in my duffel bag. I noticed she came closer and stood across from me at my bed.

"I know you fuckin heard me." She chatted. I paused what  i was doing and blew my smoke out.

"Don't come over here wit all that yelling and shit. Ion need it." I told her. She rolled her eyes and started up once again.

"You know what i need? For you to hurry the fuck up." She pointed at me accusingly. She had a deep frown on her face. Mad tight for what.

"Yeah and i need to put my dick in ya mouth do you see me hollering at you tho?" I argued back. Her eyes went big for a second not expecting that but she went back to normal muggin me.

"Quit chattin nigga and do what you need to do." She said looking at me up and down before scoffing and walking out.

I raised my eyebrow at her leaving figure and shook my head. I can't let this slide. Who do she think she is? I put my blunt out and sat it down on my nightstand.

I took off my shirt and left the wife beater on underneath. I unbuckled my belt and undid the button on my jeans. I'm handling that shit now.

I walk out my spot and went to hers. She had her suitcase in her hand boutta walk out when her face connected with my chest.

She frowned and looked up at me annoyed. I reach down not breaking eye contact and moved the rolling object away.

I leaned down and carried her over my shoulder.

"Kr." She said my name sternly as i walked over to her bed. I put her down where i wanted her and stood back up.

"Stay where i put you." I warned her. She raised a eyebrow but seemed to be listening. I went into her closet where she be keeping her little toys and shit.

She had one bag with the ones she be using on the hoes but the other was for herself. I chuckled at the sight of my two picks.

I walked out the closet holding them up.

"Kr." She dragged my name out slowly whilst back up on the bed. What she tryna run for?

"This one? Or this one." I asked holding up the toys. One was pink and had another handle that im assuming went on her clit. The other was just big and black wit veins on the side.

I tried to hold in my laugh imagining her buying these shits.

I placed them on the bed and grabbed her ankles pulling her down. I pulled off her shoes on both feet and undid her jeans.

"Stop you can't. You might pull something." She tried grabbing my wrists. I swatted her hands away and yanked her pants down.

"I can handle myself." I told her. I pulled her shits completely off and sunk down to the level of her pussy. I kissed inside her deep brown thighs before putting my mouth on her sensitive bean.

I squeezed her thighs with my hands as i used my tongue to tease her clit. She let out a breathy moan making my chest tighten. Fuck. I miss that sound.

I licked and sucked till i thought she was ready before i pulled away. I picked up the pink dildo and held it up to her.

"I like this one for you." I told her teasingly. She smacked her lips and snatched it out my hand. I sat up and scooted closer to her.

I pushed her shirt up and kissed up her stomach. I pulled back once again and guided her hand and the pink toy to her opening.

"Put it in." I instructed. She stared at me for a second before looking away and biting her lip. I watched her use her free hand to make a V and hold her lips apart.

She put the toy in and groaned lowly. I held the hand that had the toy and moved her hand in at a slower rate.

"Slow." I ordered. She looked at me with teary eyes and nodded. I let her go and let her do it herself.

Once it was complete in she started fucking herself. Her eyes rolled back and she moved the toy in and out. My dick pressed against my jeans painfully.

I reach down and pulled it out. I slowly rubbed my up and down my shaft.

"How it feel. You like it in you like that?" I asked lowly in her ear. She gulped and opened her mouth to say sum but nothing came out.

"Oh fuck." I groaned looking at her. I beat my shit faster but i had to make sure i didn't bust in my hand on the spot like that.

"Mhm we gon miss the flight." Jenn moaned out.

"I dont give a fuck we'll book the next." I told her. She groaned once more as she rolled her hips into the toy. She definitely does this often.

"Are you deep in there?" I asked. She nodded frantically. I used my free hand to turn on the part that was a vibrator. The buzzing along with the sounds of her wet pussy filled the room.

Jenn shook with pleasure as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

I placed my hand down on her lower stomach and pressed down.

"You feel it in here?" I asked. She nodded and tried to move my hand.

"Ahh.. Kr please." She moaned. I pressed down harder feeling the long item in her lower stomach.

"Don't put your hand there." She stuttered out. I raised my brow at her and rubbed my fingers back and forth where she told me not to.

"Why not my heart?" I questioned fake slow.

"T-too much." She let out. I kept my hand in place knowing that it was making her feel everything 10x more.

"You look too good." I told her licking my lips. I jerked my shit watching her make herself go crazy. Next time it's gon me in right there between ha legs.

"You gon make me cum jus from watching you." I moaned feeling myself get closer. I reach down and pull the toy out of her and replaced it with my mouth.

She juices coated my face but I couldn't find myself giving a fuck.

"Fuck fuck fuck." She moaned pulling at my hair. Her back arched off the bed as she squeezed her thighs against my head.

I continued to eat her out and suck on her clit till i felt her body tense up. I moved my hand up and down on my dick feeling myself get closer.

"Kr!" She yelled loudly before her body went limp. I felt familiar white liquid on my hand as I came wit her. I lapped her up some ignoring her lil twitches.

I came up and felt her hand grab my chin. She placed a sloppy kiss on my mouth with her thick ass soft lips. I sucked on em and let her slip her tongue in my mouth. I reached up and grabbed her neck pulling her in closer.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and kissed her roughly before pulling away.

"And dont be raising your voice at me again less you moaning my name." I warned her. She was still dazed but she give her a soft mug before putting her lips back on mine.

Yeah. Im never lettin her go. Gangsta.

—————————

My other book boutta come out. Yall ready?

Who else should i write about. Suggestions please..🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 10.5K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
104K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
4.9K 166 8
"๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ"
381K 5.8K 38
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ฒ๐œ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค, ๐œ ๐›๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...