✭아이돌✭ 4nemo x K-Idol! reader

By JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

. . . Y/n, a kpop idol trainee who auditioned and got in with the HOTTEST boy group alive? Dream come true? S... More

1.꧁Auditon꧂
♡performance song♡
2. ꧁Results꧂
3. ꧁Attempt꧂
-5wirl roles-
4. ꧁New Week... And already new scandal?꧂
5. ꧁Pretty u꧂
6. ꧁Picture Perfect꧂
7. ꧁Late Night Fun꧂
8. ꧁Intruder꧂
Question♥
9. ꧁the internet is on crack wtf꧂
10. ꧁Reputation cleanse꧂
11. ꧁Tired꧂
12. ꧁Gamer bfs be like꧂

13. ꧁Item꧂

136 5 14
By JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

"다가와 이리, 넌 날 봐 이미
I'm gonna cherish you, you, you, you.
완벽한 케미 알게 해줄 테니
I'm gonna cherish you, you, you."

-1ST PERSON POV-
{Y/n's story}

"For as long as I can remember, I've always adored idols. I knew what I wanted to be the second I saw Lee Ji-eun perform her song 'Lilac' on stage. I'm sure even my mother got sick of hearing it get repeated so much. I was truly a huge fan."

"So imagine the happiness and the shock little 14 year old me would receive when they realised that they achieved their dream. Truly. It's a feeling like no other to get the one thing you've been desperate for all this time."

"Despite so much drama to my name now, I learnt to keep going. Why would I listen so much to people and all their harsh comments about me if I wouldn't even take their advice in the first place? Maybe they're jealous. That's why i'm the one of the top idols in the world while they're there still there trying to figure out their life and tear me down just because I've already figured out who I am."

I pursed my lips, thinking what to say next yet no amount of letters connecting together in my head made sense or felt right to say in the moment. I just spoke from the heart this time.

"Thank you for supporting me. I'll keep being your idol and a presence online to influence you guys. I hope I put the same smile on your face as you've put on mine with helping my dream come true.
All eyes on us, I am Y/n L/n. The main visual of 5wirl and hopefully your favourite. Bye for now~"

-3RD PERSON POV-
{Y/n's story}

"Wow, so sweet. It almost made me care."
Xiao's monotone voice said as Y/n placed down the headphones and stopped recording. Coming out of the studio, Y/n'a fingers flicked Xiao's forehead.
"Do you have to be so pessimistic all the time?"

Eye rolling with attitude, Xiao followed behind Y/n, him placing his arm right next to Y/n's head and leaning against the doorframe to hold himself up since his body wasn't fully relying on his feet now to position himself up. He blocked most their view behind them and was up close, waiting for them to exit from the door as he planned to copy.

"I thought you loved that about me."
He commented, raising his brow and tilting his head slightly. Silence remained for a few seconds before Y/n scoffed.
"What gave you that idea?"
Xiao narrowed his eyes.
"When you cheered calling me your try-hard boyfriend."

Oh. Y/n almost forgot about that. It was a joke wasn't it?
"When I said that, I was just messing about Xiao."
A invisible hand squeezed Xiao's heart and it's like a knife swiftly cut through his heartstrings when those words were spouted by anyone none other than Y/n.

Why didn't he like them saying that? He knew they weren't dating... but there was still an odd sense of a cage over his whole fidelity and who he felt owned him... and it was his Y/n who had the key. The one who had obliviously put the bars there and Xiao who subconsciously not once dared to even escape. He wanted to stay there forever.

"But we're not friends are we? How can you say that? Y/n. What are we? Be truthf-"
Xiao's words were simply cut off from finishing. The door he was leaning against and Y/n stood in front of opened.

"Hey."
The voice said firmly and aggravated that two were having their own conversation, blocking the recording studio and seemingly lost in their own world.
"Can you and your boyfriend stop making out in front of the door and instead get out the way?"

Those words caught both Xiao and Y/n off guard. Xiao's heart twitched at that. The butterfly feeling he liked so much and had been feeling much more recently returned. His hand moved to the door and was about to be placed on Y/n's hip. It hovered above it and he wanted to hold them closer to him. He wanted this boy's words to be true-
"Ah I'm sorry. He's not my boyfriend, it's nothing like that! We're not doing anything inappropriate."

The butterflies dropped dead in his stomach and his heart stiffened of stone again. His heart raced but in the anxious way rather than the good way he normally felt around Y/n.

Right. His heart belonged to them. He realised that. It's just... Y/n's heart not once belonged to him. He was the one in the cage. Y/n was the one with the key but not once were they restrained to him the same we he let himself get offered to them in a heartbeat.

The strange boy who stood there, still irritated by the way, crossed his arms. His sharp amethyst eyes, his pale skin and his short purple hair. His fingers clutched harder in annoyance when more time passed by.

"I don't have the time for this. I don't care what you two are. Two rookie idols like you should get lost."
Y/n's face heated up. They hated being embarrassed. They hated making a fool of themself or even the thought of getting a bad reputation. They were a person pleaser in that sort. Y/n's mind raced in a panic. Maybe that was their one flaw.

"Scaramouche. Don't be so cold to them."
A hand gripped Scaramouche's shoulder which made the purple boy's hair tense. He seemed immediately pissed off at even being touched. Wow. Him and his member really did NOT get along. A familiar green eyed boy with two moles under his eyes appeared with a friendly grin. Y/n recognised both the boys now.

The male idol duo. Scaramouche and Heizou. The two who won the most handsome men of the year around two years ago. They had been in this industry ever since they were 16 and always shown as bestfriends. Though in real life, it was quite a different story.

Heizou's eyes lit up seeing Y/n and he paused. It's like a sparkle suddenly appeared. His heart palpitated irregularly.
"Y.../n..?"
He spoke their name breathlessly like he just recognised them and accidentally said that.

"HEY!-"
Scaramouche was pulled and pushed to the side. Heizou took Y/n's hand and shook out,
"I've seen you before! You looked so cool on stage when I went to my first concert in years. Let me tell you, 4nemo did not disappoint!"
He ranted on, his joy seeming off the charts.

Heizou's eyes opened, a fox like look to them. He was commonly associated with feline-type looked idols and he was the most attractive one. Hey. That's similar to Xiao right? Y/n was thinking all this stuff.

The burgundy haired boy's words died down when he realised the boy behind Y/n. His eyes darkened slightly in recognition. Anger and a bad energy fuelled behind Y/n's back. It was so bad that Y/n could feel it.

"Ahaha.. Xiao. I remember you. From our trainee days?"
Though the words seemed friendly, Y/n, an idol who was trained to portray a fake mask often to the public was also able to spot false persona's and lies, instantly spotted the liar here. They could tell the forced smile and words that Heizou dragged out from his own mouth mentally.

They didn't seem to have a good relationship. The idol who fans gave 'the fox-like idol' while Xiao who was given, "the cat-like idol" had met once again. You would have to lose all five of your senses as every drip of toxicity in their once built connection had left a bad taste on each sense.

"Y/n. Let's go."
Xiao snatched Y/n's hand, his joy for Y/n and also jealousy was quickly overridden with the distrust and hatred he held for the other idol. Heizou's teeth gritted and he gripped the other one, stopping Y/n from going. Right now, Y/n felt like both her hands would be crushed to the bone.

Heizou opened his lips, his eyes leaking of torment and taunting towards Xiao which he could easily spot and it made him even more angry.
"Come on man. Don't steal this opportunity from me. You know how much I adore Y/n. They're my favourite idol y'know?"
Heizou gave a tug and pull to Y/n, their back more against his chest.

Repeating Heizou's action, except in the opposite direction, Xiao snatched Y/n away from him, both still clutching onto them like two kids fighting over a precious doll they both wanted and found precious,
"Stealing opportunities and things people hold dear to them? I think you've done enough of that, haven't you? So don't accuse me of something you're low enough to do."
Xiao didn't hesitate to retort.

Both boys were gonna kill eachother. Y/n picked up that it was probably time to go before someone got hurt. Y/n pulled away from Heizou's hand making Heizou flinch, his eyes draining of any jealousy and anger anymore, switching to a slight heartbroken and betrayed look.
"Y/n..? Wait. I'm sorry. This isn't the impression I wanted to give to you. Please!—"

Xiao cut him off,
"It's fine Heizou. You're just showing them the real you. You're giving them a warning if anything."
Heizou's eyes showed such a variety of emotions. Any look at Xiao was one of hatred while a look down at Y/n was one of admiration and so many positive emotions that Heizou wanted to desperately admit since it seemed like they carried so heavy.

Scaramouche now stepped in, even grabbing Heizou's arm.
"Come on. Don't act like this in the studio. What the hell is up with you?"
The purple haired boy lectured his member. He pulled Heizou away and both paired walked in opposite directions away from eachother.

Xiao and Scaramouche couldn't be bothered to look back, not wanting to start anything. Y/n was glad to break the two up— though unsure of what just happened and what was so wrong between those two. What was their history? It couldn't have been that bad for them to act like that.

Y/n made a glance back which made Heizou recollect his emotions properly on the spot. His eyes softened and he looked very regretful, like he wanted to redo that. His face heated up in embarrassment and he mouthed to Y/n using his hands to make the gesture.

'I'm sorry. I'll see you again. I swear.'

Y/n felt a bit bad. Xiao's words were weird. Yet Xiao would never treat someone badly or hate someone for no reason. That wasn't like him. Heizou must've done something right? Yet he didn't seem like he would. He genuinely did look upset that he missed the opportunity to show his true charms off to someone he... cared? About so much- if that's even the right word. He didn't wanna show the wrong side of himself.

-1ST PERSON POV-
{Heizou's story}

Embarrassment flooded my entire soul. How could I make a fool of myself like that?! I was always the type to... lose control of my emotions and get overwhelmed. It wasn't because I genuinely wanted to hurt people on purpose or chose to be dramatic, I just simply had some issues when it came to controlling myself. I've tried therapy countless times to fix myself with my issues but I feel like it never works every session I go.

The hand that gripped my arm let go and I felt the stain of ache that was now left behind from how long Scaramouche had gripped it. My member turned back to me and had a harsh glare,
"Seriously. I know how much you like Y/n but if you simply hurt another person because of them, then I WILL tell someone. This shit isn't okay."

My eyes drifted off the second his voice rang into my ears. I felt shame and my head lowered with the weight of my thoughts.
"... I know I'm sorry. I just didn't expect to see Xiao so suddenly. I would've been fine with Y/n!"
I kept replaying the memory in my head. The moment I saw their beautiful face so close over Scaramouche's shoulder. I wasn't mistaken and all my thoughts about them even made me pause physically. If only HE hadn't been there.. if only he wasn't here at all.

"I just need a second chance with them- I can't let this be the only time they've met me. I CAN'T. They need to know who I am. They need to know how I'm not a bad person, I'm just-"
"Crazy? Yeah you are."
Scaramouche interrupted him, making Heizou purse his lips to receive hopefully the last of his scolding.
"If you can't even act civil then you shouldn't see them at all. Real talk. Get your obsession under control."

Sick of me presumably, Scaramouche groaned and walked off, leaving me speechless. I looked down at my hand where Y/n once held. My heart was racing more now. Adrenaline was it? I finally met them. Face to face. I've liked them for so long.

I can't just simply leave them alone right?

No. I can't. That's not what a boy who loves someone truly does. I want to know them deeply. I want to show them that I don't love just their idol persona, I love who THEY are.

Please. Just this once fate. This is the only thing I want. Really. I didn't want any of this. It was all for them. Just this once can I be selfish? I really like them. Like isn't even the right word. It's way deeper than that. I don't even care what Scaramouche says anymore.

...

I simply can't leave them alone.

A/N: Guess who's back babes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 188 15
6reeze Members○ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managers● Lumine Aether Paimon - Ships♥︎ Xiaoven ...
3.7K 260 11
A pop idol who wants to go to a normal school. [ON HIATUS] Cover credits: @ WhiteCookie1001 on Twitter - Scaramouche x Gender Neutral Reader Modern S...
64.9K 2.4K 22
- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ - ─── ・ 。゚☆:...
3.1K 150 19
Kaedehara Kazuha has been living with his adoptive parents since he was 15, after an unfortunate accident. After 4 years, he finally returns to Inazu...