๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น

Oleh teeskiwife

"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE! Lebih Banyak

WARNING
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
PSA.
27
28.
30.
31.
32
33
34
35

29

2.6K 80 13
Oleh teeskiwife

"I hate bitches that be like it's rules in fighting," Smookie said over the phone as I walked on campus going to my next class.

"For real, Ghe. I'll literally bite the fuck out somebody knee and kick they ass in the pussy," I shrugged.

I got some weird stares from students walking by and I widen my eyes and mugged.

"On my soul, ghe. Hoe gone be yelling "she biting me, she biting me!" Yup ho I did now what?" Tiara said.

I busted out laughing," For real tho cse when I say I'm not losing a fight, I'm not losing a fight," I shrugged.

"And I don't give a fuck what nobody say call me weak I don't give a fuck ho you just made you ain't win," Smookie stated.

"On my son ghe."

"Like I'm using head, shoulders, knees, and toes, to make sure i win my fight I don't give," Tiara stated

"But aye ima fuck with y'all after, this my last class," I said before I walked in class.

"Okay."

"Fasho dat."

I hung up and took a sit by Sasha," Heyy boo!" She smiled, give me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Hey, any Professors pissed you off?" I question jokingly.

"Nope, not yet. I think they ass scared of me at this point," Sasha said.

I laughed," I bet, ghe."

"How you been? I feel like I haven't talked to yo in ass in forever," Sasha states.

I smacked my lips," We just seen each other like yesterday on campus," I pursed my lips then laughed.

"I know, but like we haven't talked for real."

I nodded understanding.

Sasha eyes widen like a good idea popped up in her head, " We need to hang out some time, like getting our toes done or out to eat."

I shrugged, "Yea we can fasho do that and I'll bring my cousins they'll look you."

"Ouu yes girl because I really don't be having nobody to hang out with."

"You got me number tho, so just text me and let me know what you tryna do," I said.

Our professor walked in cutting our conversation short," Okay," Sasha said.

Later on that day

"Where you going?" I asked looking at Mook background on the phone.

"Home, I'm just getting out of school."

"Me too, what you major in?" I question.

"Psychology, you?"

"Biomedical engineering."

"Thats wassup, what you tryna be?" Mook questioned

"Surgeon, you?"

"Psychologist, might think the shit goofy but yea," Mook laughed low.

"No, I think it's coo asf you want to help people in that way," I smile.

"First shorty that said that shit to me, most of they ass want niggas that ain't got no future and shit," Mook confess.

"Yea, I feel you."

"So, tell me about some of yo past relationships."

"Aint nothing to tell, I'm done with all of them and don't got shit to done with them nomo I shrug.

"You sure? I seen how Murda was looking at you at the courts," Mook stated.

"How you know Murda?" I tilted my head.

"Everybody know him," Mook laughed low.

"Oh."

"But anyway I don't know why he was staring, I don't even know that man," I shrugged again.

"He was looking at your ass like you wanted to kill you," Mook told.

"If you do fw him I don't want no parts of that shit fr," Mook continues.

"I just told you I don't know him...?" I start to get irritated.

"You literally don't got shut to worry about."

"I'm just saying tho cse-

"Type shit, anyway I got some I need to do. I'll fuck with you," I said then hung up.

I mugged my phone then went in Tiara room to tell her what just happened.

"Ghe tell me why I was on the phone with Mook and he talking about Murda," I mugged.

Tiara looked up from her phone then at me," Hollon bae," Tiara muted her phone.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Who else?" She straight faced me.

I scratched my neck, thinking of who she could be on the phone with," uhhhhh"

We stared at each other.

"Uhhhhh"

"Hmmmm"

"Tsk tsk tsk"

"I can't really put my finger on it put its uhh.." I stammer.

Silent filled the room for a minute before Tiara spoke up again.

"Jason bitch tf. You tryna call me a hoe," Tiara rolled her eyes playfully.

"You know you a hoe bye," I waved her off.

"Okay back to my story, ghe. Tell me why I'm on the phone with Mook and he bring up Murda talm bout some when we was at the court he was staring at me," I scrunched my face up.

"Ian gone lie Murda was looking like he was finna shoot yo ass," Tiara laughed.

"That's not even funny, he ruin everything. Scaring my hoes away," I frown.

"You don't want no scary ass niggas around no way," Tiara shrugs.

"But Mook was cute and he go to school, i got a scholar," I frown more.

"Welp!" Tiara laughed.

"But Ian tryna hear about him like.. I wanna talk about anything else, I don't even understand why niggas scared of him. I'll drop the bitch on his head with his ho ass."

"I hate that Bernie Mac looking bitch," I grumbled.

"Rip lil Mac Mac on foe nem," Tiara said.

"Broo," I laughed.

I heard my phone ringing from my room I got up, going to my room, and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jj, these grown fat hoes tryna jump me!" Janiyah yelled over the phone.

"Fuck you fat mango belly bitches and yall sister on my soul!" Janiyah yelled out.

"Broooooo," I laughed.

"This not even funny, Jj. They finna sit on me," Janiyah whined.

"Where you at?" I asked

"On Grenshaw."

"Damnnn, fuck you doing all the way over there?" I asked.

"Mmcht stop asking questions and bring yo ass, I got one burger and a few fries I don't know how long that'll hold them!"

"I'm on my way bro, go in big meshia house to we get there," I said.

"She not here."

"Ight then just go in her building," I said.

"Ight."

I hang up the phone," Tiara!" I yell out.

"Yea?" she came to my room.

"Call Smookie and get ready we gotta go outwest"

"Why?" she asked.

"Some grown fat goes tryna fight Janiyah," I shook my head.

"My poor baby finna get ate, you know fat bitches be cannibalist. I CAN BELIEVE IT JEUSSSSS!" Tiara extra ass ran back in her room.

I put on some shorts, a sports bra, and crocs. I put some vaseline all over my face and body before leaving out my room.

"Smookie gone meet us there, let's go," Tiara said.

I nod, walking out our crib.

Grenshaw 📍

We got out the car and it was a crowd of people out here recording.

"Listen you hard belly bitches, Ian finna fight yall go get yall like sister, tf," Janiyah said.

"You big ass bitches can get the fuck back on my soul foe," I heard a familar ass voice.

"This why I'm FBK now," Leek said shaking his head.

"The fuck FBK mean, leek," K3 laughed.

"Fat bitch killer, I hate big swollen up bitches looking like big ass cabbage patch dolls on my soul," Leek mugged.

I busted out laughing, making it to the center of the crowd.

"Ghe, you say anything, leek. You need to watch yo mouth for Rasputia nem get they brothers," Tiara said then laughing.

"And you know they ass can melt bullets and shit," Choppa said shaking his head.

"What the fuck is you talking about?" Smookie scrunched her face up.

"Heyyy baeeee!" I exclaimed, giving Smookie a hug as she just made it through the crowd herself.

"Heyyyy!" she said back and hugged Tiara.

"They can control they fat and make theyself melt and separate they body to make a hole in the center, yall ain't know that?" he asked.

"Ohhhhhh," We alls said in unison.

"That shit make so much sense, foe," Kj said.

"For real," I nodded.

"On my brudda it do," Leek said.

"Yall need to start thinking sometimes foe, but I got yall," Choppa nodded.

"Preciate it, gang," Smookie said.

"Hello??? the fuck," One of the fat bitches called out getting all our attention.

"Damn, bitch don't you see we in the middle of a conversation," I said.

"Literally, I hate a rude disrespectful bitch AND you fat asf like pick a struggle," Leek mugged.

We all laughed," You mean asf, Leek" Smookie laughed.

"Hollon wait..why yall here?" I asked.

"Lil sis had called us, why you here?" Choppa asked.

"Because this my lil sister frfr," I laughed.

"I didn't even know yall all knew each other Janiyah said.

"Hell yeah hell yeah,We all go way back," Leek said.

"Bye asf I met yall like a year and some change ago," I laughed.

The fat bitch clear her throat," We still want to fight so.." She tapped her foot.

"Okay hold on bitch damn you big I'm tryna reserve some energy the fuck," I mugged.

"Let's get this shit over with cse hoes ain't got no patience," Tiara shook her head and stretch her arms a lil.

"Right, just thirsty for an ass whoop. Sick work," Smookie shook her head, while taking over her shoes.

I bent over stretching my legs, then stood up stretch,"Wassup?" I throw my set up.

Mfs started recording, I turned towards the camera throwing up some gang signs I seen Jakari nem do.

"Period, best. Throw that shit up!" Leek gassed.

While I was doing that one of the fat bitches snuck me and punched in my face. I'll give her that lick it was good.

I kicked her fat ass in the stomach and start straight fist her shit forward into a gate.

She started using her weight on me to get me on the floor, but I kneed her in the pussy causing her to groan and role off me.

I got on top of her and start pounding her shit in,"I was gone for fucking 5 seconds, foe," I heard somebody say before I was lifted off the fat bitch.

"Get the fuck off me! Ian done dat fat ass bitch wanted to fight me," I yelled, mad asf.

"That's enough, Jj," Jakari put me down,and sighed.

I looked at his face and he looked tired deep, dark bags under his eyes, lips dry, hair fucked up.

Its been maybe two weeks since our last interaction with each other

"You okay?" I calmed down, feeling my eyes well up at the sight of him.

Jakari chuckled low," You the one that just got done fighting, is you alright?"

"Yea, you been getting sleep?" I asked.

"I'm coo, don't worry about me," He smiled lightly.

"You know even tho we not...whatever nomo, you can still talk to me and shit. We can be..friends," I said.

He nods, "For now, yea."

"Alright, you need to go home and sleep," I said.

He nodded, headed to his car.

Smookie, Tiara, and Janiyah walked up to me.

"Damn that fat bitch got me outta breath," Smookie heaved out.

"On my soul. I need some water, ghe" Tiara leaned on the car catching her breath

"Yo ass owe us, Janiyah. cse house you even get into with bitches that big like...?" I said.

Smookie and Tiara laughed.

"That ain't even my fault, they ass don't like me because of they lil sister that go to school with me," Janiyah shook her head.

"Come on, I'm finna drop yo ass off at home," I said getting in my car as Tiara got in too

"Okay."

A/N:

HAPPYYY NEW YEARS HOESSSSS!!
Hope the start to yall year was good, mine wasn't 2026 my year forsho

updated asfffffff
I don't know what I want to happen but this story coming to a end yall😣😣

Sows, sows, prayers💔💔

PSAAAA: I love big girls all shapes and sizes are welcomed here😍

Nobody:
Fat bitches from the back:

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

522K 26.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
147K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
1M 23.8K 36
- Hood Niggas and toxicity that's all you need to know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค
113K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...