Chauhan ardhangini's

Por royal_beckons

Chauhan's had it all - "MONEY", "FAME", "POWER", and "AUTHORITY" and most importantly three most Eligible Su... Mais

Character's aesthetic
family background's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
'Chapter 7'
'Chapter 8'
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

'Chapter 13'

4.8K 252 46
Por royal_beckons

Naina pov :

I was resting on our bed on my side not because of being sleepy, but just escaping from the shit I've done, sleep has been far away from my eyes because of the shit thing I could ever do.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me up as soon as possible, as I can't find any way out for the mess I created. Yes I was trying to escape from him.

{key word - trying}

I knew I had been imprisoned into a shit i can never get out of unless and until he wishes, to be honest that was the reason  I'm feeling timid and scared of him.

Yes, you heard it right. All my courage and bravery had already vanished in the thin air as I am struggling to cope up with him and his anger.

It's been a while since I kicked his ass Out, not so sorry for the choice of my words because that time I felt he deserved it for speaking such shit with me.

I mean I just pushed him but now he will kill me any time through his not so good glare at me, as it was quite horrific.

By earth, hope you will remember me..!!

We were completely silent on our places except for his hard breathings perfectly syncing with my slower ones and I didn't know if we are in some kind of connection or game that we were doing this so rhythmically and somehow my fear was slowly and slowly vaporising in the thin air but then suddenly I heard his groan making me fall back into the grave reality of the situation.

I glanced at him giving a side eye, but not bombastic. haha... like I was afraid what if he caught me staring at him.

I noticed that He was groaning in pain a little, keeping his hand on his back as if it was broken.

I think all these Chauhan siblings are drama kings and indeed I am sure that Rishi has got his nature from this elder brother of his.

I mean don't get me wrong but I did push him a little too hard but not that hard for him to have a broken backbone. I mean I don't have so much strength or do I..?

I'm not a person who doesn't care for a person, I have humanity and concerns, at least not like him killer by his looks.

Killer in the sense its not the good one... The worst one that could be said, yet I know his glare was not so much unreasonable and me being the reason of it was making me feel guilt all over me.

"Dard ho raha hai"

("Is it paining?")

I somehow managed to ask with my voice filled with genuine concern, though I was afraid of him, but I can't ignore the pained expression plastered on his face making me feel a lot more low.

I don't know why I started feeling something in my chest but I was sure it was nothing out of fear rather it was because he was in pain.

Well that didn't mean the fear had left my senses because it didn't let me move even a little bit, still I tried to look at his face through my side eye trying to hide my pearl of emotion from his gaze but in return his eyes reflected only horror and terror.

This man looks so good and terrible  at the same time with this look of his, anyone can kill himself/herself by their own hand rather than dying with his deadly glare.

Yet i couldn't ignore the fact that even in that position he looked dashingly hot and somewhere I could feel his hotness even though I was hell scared. He was surely looking like an apple to be savoured just with the fact that the apple would savour me in a few minutes, totally not in a good way.

He didn't reply nor even glanced at me a bit, he literally ignored me and my question totally, ok have I become invisible to him. if so then should I be happy because he won't be able to scold me now or be sad that I wouldn't be able to treat him now with my own hands because that was the only way I could feel some kind of relief.

Still I try to act normal just because what if all family members got to know about it, they surely will not like it and not to forget rishi and palak with their teasing looks, I even can imagine them right now.
Holy shit..!!

"Umm.. Is it paining..?"

I question again just to catch his dead glare(again).

"Nhi, jannat feel ho rhi tumhe bhi karni feel?"

("No, I am feeling like heaven, do you also wanna feel it?")

He asked in his normal yet sarcastic tone but sarcasm was silent from his side.

Ok, though I should be scared of him now, but I couldn't ignore his sexy voice that was only mine to hear.
Possessive much naina!!

"I mean, sorry.. Dhoke se galti ho gyi"

("I am sorry... I made a mistake out of deception.")

I tried to be formal yet respectful with my words.

"Woohoo happy realization"

He glared at me with a deep smile more like slapping my sorry with that smile of his.

"kafhi jaldi realize ho gya, don't you feel like that?"

("You Released quite quickly, don't you feel like under?")

He questioned back with the same smile, which seems to be the silence before death.

"Aapko to aaj tak nhi hua"

("It hasn't happened to you yet.")

I murmured within myself slowly, but not so Slowly.

"Kuch kaha?"

("Said something?")

He questioned seeing me murmuring in myself.

"Kuch suna?"

("Heard something?") .

I questioned back to which he sighed and moved his hand massaging his back.

I got up from bed just to get a happiest  death glare by him but I ignored and moved towards the drawer and took the pain relief spray. As I said I am not heartless like him so watching him in that position was something I can't really ignore.

I came back towards my side and sat again to my deeply rooted place and ordered him.
Haha in my dreams it was like requested him with my eyes filled with care and kind of guilt.

Ok I was really feeling guilty looking at his state and I knew my feelings would change nothing.

"Letiye"

("Lie down")

I said to which he gave me a confused look.

"Why"

Came his question voice and the raised brow.

"Ulte hokar lete"

("Lie upside down")

I ordered again but moving his body wasn't that easy right, And that too with my order or advice.

"See I'm not in a mood to let you take advantage of me,"

He said moving back keeping his head on the headboard of the bed.

Is he in his senses or not, he really thinks of himself as a vulnerable girl crying on a street with her dead fantasies, huhh.. Well one of my book character had it.. Huhhhmmm..!! *wink*

"For your kind information"

I opened my mouth with an explanation but can I speak in front of this drama king.

"Yesss"

He spoke before me more like mocked, to which I sighed.

"Aise mere kuch iraade nhi hai, nor I'm interested in YOU"

("I've no such intentions, nor I'm interested in YOU")

I replied back in full confidence and attitude, well I slayed right.

"I see, iraade to me janta hi hu, interest to aa hi jayega"

("I see, I already know the intentions, the interest will definitely come.")

He said slowly though it wasn't clearly audible to me but I guess I heard it, and that too with every clear word.. But I ignored it.

"I said lie down" I ordered with my high pitched voice.

"You know what, I will not" He ignored me with those words with a smile.

"You better do" I said stepping back into the field of attitude.

"Or else??" He hugged his chest crossing his arm over it.

"Or else you're not far, a kick it all takes"

I smirked saying that with full confidence and pride on my face.

"Yeah we aren't far, a kiss it all takes"

He smirked back... And my smirk was nowhere to be shown now.

"Shut up, at least I'm caring like a human better than a beast"

I looked up with that badass look of mine when my soul was crying for help and to get safe from that dangerous look of his.

I showed the spray bottle to him, And he looked away. I think I was wrong when I thought his work was his first love but it was his god damn ego.

I looked at him continuously for 1 min and I guess it worked.

"Fine" He said it like he was doing me some favour.

He lied down and I moved closer, I mean close but not that close to fall over him because I was much aware of the distance that was between us both physically and mentally,

I opened the cap of the bottle and started spraying as he was still not wearing his upper shirt. Him and his badass habits would be a death of me one day.

His body flinched as soon as the cold spray came in contact with his skin, to which u chuckled.

"It's cold, don't laugh"

He said keeping his head on that pillow more like snuggling into it.

"Not more than you at least" I said under my breath.

"You said something?" Came his voice.

"You heard something?" I questioned back.

"If it feels cold then why don't you wear something, it's winter you'll catch a cold."

I asked just to hear his deep husky voice which was enough for me to get goosebumps, I don't know if I was the only one obsessed with someone's voice.

"To keep you warm with my hotness, or else you'll feel cold"

His deep radiating voice makes me blush in my own thoughts. This man is more delusional than me.

"Now don't blush"

He said to make me fall out of my world, but how the hell did he know I was blushing.

"I'm not" I defended myself.

"Lying to your husband is a sin"

He said without moving a bit but I can feel his chuckle.

"Why would I lie" I question moving back to my place.

"Fine you're not lying, but just do me a favor"

He said in his low voice, but Is this all real... Like Mr. Aman Chauhan Is asking for favor, and that too me.

"I.. What?" I question slowly.

"Just massage my back if you're fine or else don't ask me to defend from rishi and everyone tomorrow, if they will ask the reason for it"

He said as if this is all because of me, as if he was an innocent soul.

"But isn't it a shame for you" I laughed at my own compliment.

"Shut up and do it"

He roared to protect himself from me, the first time seeing a lion was trying to escape.

I moved closer more possibly closer to him and gathered strength to touch him with those cold fingers of mine which were waiting for his attention.Why not so holy thoughts overcoming my senses looking at his hot naked back ??
WT- Is wrong with me.

I kept my finger at his back, as my finger came in contact with his skin his body didn't even flinch a little on the foreign touch but mine did, my whole body feels something, as this was the first time I was so close to him touching his body like this.

I started trailing my finger on his back gently in order to press his back and massage it with a little amount of force so as not to give him more pain, my fingers and thumb were moving continuously in sync in order to provide him the needed  relief.

He was not saying anything but I can surely tell he is feeling good or the lion wouldn't be sitting calm after getting touched like this but believe me when I say I tried to not have any shit thoughts invading my head when my fingers casually and sensually messaged his back as if it was so so mine.

I don't ask how he is feeling, nor does he praise my skills...not that I wanted to get killed by my own husband's hands when I knew his one glare was enough for me to dissolve me, so why should I even take a chance with him and his famous anger.
Devil for a reason ..!!

After that little massaging session when I felt that he had already been in sleep, I stopped my hands, sighed and moved at a little distance from him creating some space between us. As now he is fine and I can sleep in peace as well.

But that quick and sudden hold of his, on my wrist stopped me from moving, That means he was not asleep, my eyes almost half closer trying to savour the moment of ecstasy that had been flooding my body.

I saw his head moving upwards in my direction looking into my eyes, my breath almost hitched.

Was it just a facade of lies or just my illusion.The truth was yet to be beheld.

"What? Should I continue it?"

I asked seeing his eyes staring into mine. I knew my voice came out as a whisper or rather a moan but I knew that I couldn't even help in that fact since I was completely smitten by his touches.

"No." He said and got up.

"Lie down and rest, don't move" I said with genuine concern.

"I was fine"

He said moving his body straight and keeping the head on the pillow in a resting manner.

I hummed and looked at the grip he was having on my wrist, which was still firm and I didn't know how could someone be this strong even when he was weak, I  just wanted to get it loose so that I could also lay down comfortably giving my lazybones a little rest because the today was yet hectic and tiring for me as well and I felt like sleeping anywhere I could.

He doesn't even look at it once so at last I need to stop. I guess I have completed my work but I wasn't aware what more he needed at this particular moment.

"Lea.. Leave my hand" I said normally with my regular expression.

"Chodne ke liye nhi pakadta me koi bhi cheej"

("I don't hold anything to leave")

He said but my ego hurt on that word
'cheej'.

"Par main koi cheej nhi hu"

("But I'm not a thing")

I glared at him with anger and fire in my eyes

"Par ant me ho to Meri hi na"

("But at last you're mine")

My feelings got frozen not knowing how I should act now, happy or angry.

It feels like I'm colour blind over the red flag thing but that made my heart flutter in a second, it really felt so good to hear that but the thing that he called me a mere thing in his life hurt like hell to Me. Was I just his possession and nothing else.

Suddenly I felt a pull, and before I knew anything I was lying in his arms, his one hand caressing my waist ever so gently that a low moan escaped my lips and his other free hand was on my cheeks rubbing off something from it.

I tried to remove his hands from my cheeks, but as I said before his hold was strong enough to dissolve my actions as he took my cold smaller hands into his large yet warmer ones and kept it over his naked chest region, which was exactly above his heart as I could feel  his sweet rythmic beat somewhere which was enough for me to lose into a world of ecstasy.

His hands started roaming over my whole back, starting from my collar bone, which was naked and his warm hands came in contact with it, a shiver ran down my spine and I shuddered above him but he held me again in his tight grip with the other hand of his while his hand on my collar bone started moving downwards following the path of my spinal cord and I couldn't help as low moans started escaping my lips frequently on to his sensual contact.

All my anger and pain seemed to have been vanishing in thin air as I was getting lost into the vicinity and intimacy of the moment when suddenly I realised that he had just reversed our position so that now I had been lying exactly below him, his large warm body over me whose weight did nothing but felt euphoric to me and I knew I could never get over the moment.

My eyes were half closed as I decided to open them up to look at the handsome face of his which had been shielded from my view making me groan in agony and as soon as my eyes came in contact with his, I was getting submerged into the depth of its merging emotions as my one hand continued laying over his heart region while the other region started caressing over his facial features one by one.

It all started from his beautiful forehead, which didn't have any marks of pain or agony as of now, followed by his eyes which held some unrevealing emotional depth into it and his nose, sharp pointed one as I felt him release a sound as my hands invaded the mole on his nose  slightly caressing it in a sensuous way as my eyes found his which had already turned into a darker shade of brown.

As soon as my hands started moving towards his lip region, my own lips started parting off as if in a reflex and before I could even understand his both hands which had been still now resting on my waist freed one of it and took my hands which had been till now caressing him into a tight grip and he held it just above his head and even before I could react, I felt his lips on my forehead.

It feels like heaven, I don't want to leave this, I don't want to live out of this moment, I was in my Dreamland when I noticed his brown eyes asking for something.

His eyes were on my lips, and my eyes staring at him, he looked into my eyes finding something deeply, very deeply... I can feel his heart beats which were definitely saying something but not more than mine... My heart will soon burst out of this, this all feels something very new to me.

It didn't take time and he started caressing my nose tip with his, but he stopped when I palmed his face with my little hands.

And in no time I felt his lips over mine, caressing my lip skin through his own before he started drawing some patterns on my naked waist yet so sensually that I couldn't help but a low moan escape my lip.

he took the situation into his hand as his tongue invaded mine both of them fighting for dominance over the other but atlast him winning as always winning over the situation and I happily giving off my entire being to him.

But a sudden realization hit me and I stopped, I moved back but his voice made me come back.

"I'm serious"

He answered my question which I never asked but this gave me the relief and peace again.

"Why would you do that to me?"

I questioned lowering my eyes, having something in my mind.

"Because I'm yours"

He answered straightly to which a unknown smile formed on my lips.

"But... "

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷×××××××××××××÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Another update!!

Do vote and comment..!!

(3300+words)
A long chapter for my lovely readers who waited A long..
Love you guysss..!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

688K 40K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
582K 31.1K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
506K 43.8K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...