Wrapped

By brisbookcase

Noelle's journey home for the holidays takes an unexpected turn when icy roads lead to a fender bender. Stran... More

Copyright
chapter 1 | night 1
chapter 2 | day 2
chapter 3 | night 2
chapter 4 | night 4
chapter 5 | day 6
chapter 6 | night 7
chapter 7 | night 8
chapter 8 | day 10
chapter 9 | day 12
chapter 10 | night 12
chapter 11 | day 14
chapter 12

chapter 13

765 104 46
By brisbookcase

"Emir, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." Noelle laughed once she heard him groan through the door.

"Fuck that old-ass tradition. I need to see you, baby. The wedding isn't until tomorrow. Open the door for me, beautifu!" Karrion practically begged as he hit the door with his fist. Noelle shook her head with a smile on her face. Her fiancé's theatrics and dramatics always had her laughing. Between the two, she didn't know who was more dramatic, her or him.

"Baby, why aren't you with the fellas?" Noelle asked, making him huff.

"Because they ain't you. I'm drunk, and I just want you to hold me."

Noelle closed her eyes and shook her head, because how could she say no to that? The sound of the locks turning and unlatching made Karrion grin. Once the door opened, he stumbled into his fiancée's arms. Noelle laughed and lifted his body. She kicked the door closed before guiding them to the bed. Noelle pushed him down and stripped him down to his boxer briefs. She smirked at his erection. Her right hand swiped over it, eliciting a moan from him.

"Where's your phone, baby?"

Karrion shrugged at the question and wrapped his hands around her waist as he laid his head on her stomach. Noelle shook her head in amusement and rubbed his face. It was the night before their wedding and Karrion's bachelor party. Noelle opted out of having one because she didn't have many friends or cousins within her age group. She, her little sister Lanelle, Karrion's sister Omiria, and Kash's wife did brunch and bar-hopped until they all tapped out. She had been lying in their suite for the last few hours, sleeping off and on while reading, until her husband-to-be started knocking. Karrielle and Kairo were with their grandparents.

"I love you, beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to love you." Karrion mumbled into her stomach, making Noelle shake her head as the tears brimmed at her eyelids.

"Uh uh! We are not doing this, baby. I want to save my tears for tomorrow. Let's get in the bed." Noelle hit the lights and kicked her slippers off before climbing into the bed. No grabbed her phone so she could send her new brothers a message.

two brothers, one sister

karrion is currently in my room, very drunk might I add. he said he lost his phone, but please come get him at 7. I'll already be gone to get my hair done.

kash 💚: I told you that nigga went to be with his woman.

karim 🩵: love struck ass nigga just couldn't wait. aight sis we got you. we got his phone and wallet too.

Noelle loved both messages as she laughed before placing her phone on the charger. She rubbed Karrion's face as he snored against her neck. He was a very affectionate and clingy man, but she loved it. Especially when he was drunk.

"I want some milk." He mumbled in her neck, making her laugh loudly.

"You're not fixing to keep drinking my baby's supply, nie. That was a one-time thing, and that was truthfully an accident because I told you not to suck too hard." Noelle threw the covers on both of their bodies and relaxed into the mattress.

Karrion smacked his lips, popping his eyes open. "He isn't here."

Noelle rolled her eyes playfully and lifted her t-shirt. Karrion gladly swirled his tongue around her right nipple. His teeth grazed it, making her hiss. Once he started sucking on the hard and fat nipple, Noelle released a moan, making him smirk. With one good suck, his eyes fluttered as the milk touched his taste buds. As he drank the milk, his tongue went back and forth across her nipple. Noelle's body started to shake. A lake was forming below. She spread her legs and shamelessly started rubbing her clit.

"Ugh! Why the fuck did we say no sex until our honeymoon?" Karrion shook his head with a frown, making Noelle holler at his attitude. She removed her fingers from between her lips and placed them in his mouth.

"Because I didn't want to be limping down the aisle. Four years, almost five years later, and that monster still ain't nothing to play with." Noelle frowned, making him laugh.

"It's your monster." Karrion retorted, making her laugh loudly.

"And I love that muthafucka too."

Karrion laughed and kissed her lips before laying his head back in her neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

At seven in the morning, Kashmir and Karim entered the suite their brother was sharing with his fiancée. They shook their heads and pulled the pillows from his head before wrapping him with them. He groaned and rolled. They laughed, watching his face frown once he realized Noelle's side was empty.

"Nooni?" He mumbled, making his brothers shake their heads.

"Nooni is downstairs getting her hair and makeup done. Get up and wash your ass, so you can get a touch-up on your cut." Kashmir stated as he yawned.

"Vimir still ain't returning y'all calls?" Karrion croaked out as he stretched, sitting up in the bed. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at his brothers. Kashmir and Karim looked at each other with a soft facial expression, which didn't do anything but answer Karrion's question.

Karrion chuckled and shook his head. "I guess since I ain't kissing our mother's ass, he ain't fucking with me? He better be lucky; I even gave him the courtesy of a fucking invitation. A fucking cry, baby. Let me shower real quick, so we can go. Can one of y'all fix me some breakfast?"

"I got you. You want something too, Kash?" Karim asked, and once he shook his head no, Karim exited the hotel room to head downstairs.

"As the big brother, it's only right to give you a few words. Fuck Vimir! This day is about you and Nooni! Anybody who has a problem with your union has got to go. Fuck our birth giver and her son. Didn't nobody tell him to stop talking to us. He did that on his own. If he wants to be delusional, we're going to let him be delusional by himself. You're a grown ass man with a family. You're supposed to protect your family and create boundaries. You did the right thing by removing that lady from your life. You're about to get married, Dinky! I'm proud of you. You have a beautiful ass woman, a beautiful ass daughter, and a handsome ass son. You won, Dinky!" Kash kissed his brother's forehead before letting him walk into the bathroom.

It was the wedding day, and everyone was on pins and needles. Noelle was happy. She was finally getting her fairytale ending. She had a beautiful baby girl, a baby boy, and a fine ass man. They were thriving in their careers, saving one patient at a time. Their union was beautiful. Noelle could have died the night they met, but God had other plans. The two crossed paths for a reason.

"That girl is getting marrieddddd! I'm so proud of you, sissy! After everything you've endured, I'm so glad you and Karrion found each other. You needed him, and he needed you. God blessed y'all times two! My niece is so beautiful and chunky it doesn't make any sense, and my handsome nephew is just as chunky! I don't know what God did when he decided to give Karrion another you." Lanelle joked, making everybody in the room laugh. Noelle fanned her face as she tried not to cry. She pulled her sister in for a big hug as they rocked side to side.

"Thank you, Lala! I love you forever, baby! You're honestly my first daughter. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know what to do with Karri, but I do because Daddy and I raised you with love. I know if our mama was alive, she'd be so proud of you and the young lady you're blossoming into." Noelle kissed her sister's cheek and gave her another tight squeeze before sitting back in her chair.

Finally, after spending the majority of the morning getting ready, it was time for the wedding to take place. Since both sides of the family were large, Nehemiah and Bohumir spared no expense for the wedding. Their children were getting married at one of the most stunning venues on the east coast. The Castle Hotel was well-known for its weddings. It had been featured in nearly every wedding magazine, as well as non-wedding magazines. The hotel was impressive, but everyone knew that the grand castle was the real attraction and moneymaker.

Considering that both parties didn't have many friends, their wedding party was short and sweet. Karrion's brothers were the best men as they pulled the wagon that was holding Kairo and Kashmir's son, who was the ring bearers; Lanelle was the only bridesmaid; Karrielle was the flower girl; Omiria was the matron of honor; and Kashmir's wife was the maid of honor. The wedding party was small, so that meant a quick ceremony where they could party all night at the reception.

"You ready, Nooskie? God, I'm so proud of you, baby. I'm also glad you didn't let the booty bandit steal your joy. Instead of hiding who he was, I wish he would've just been upfront instead of using you, but we're here today because a good man swept you off your feet. I love Karrion for you. Because of you two, I reunited with my bestfriend. God just blessed us all around. I wish your mama was here to see your union." Nehemiah kissed his daughter's forehead and cheek before fixing her dress.

"I wanna run awayyy with you! Just take me to places I've never knownnnnn! When no one else seems to be getting through, only you can tell what's going onnn!" Karrion belted out the lyrics to 'My Song' by H.E.R. as soon as the door opened. Noelle gasped as her knees grew weak. Her grip on her father's hand tightened as they slowly walked down the aisle.

"Oh my goodness!" Noelle wailed as the tears rolled down her face. She threw her head back, making her father stop walking as he held her up.

Everybody gestured for Karrion to continue singing. He wiped his face and stepped down to the last step. He fixed his earpiece and gave it his all.

"When I hear your name, put a smile up on my face. It don't matter the time or the placeee, you make it all better nowwww! I could love you forever nowww! When I hear the sound! When I'm feeling down ain't nobody else gotta be around! For you to make it better nowww! Let me get myself together, nowww!" Karrion completed his runs with ease as he locked eyes with his woman, who was a crying mess.

Noelle and her father finally made it to the alter, and she was no good as she listened to her soon-to-be husband serenade her with her favorite song. It was her favorite because she said it reminded her of her and Karrion's relationship.

"Everything that you've told me, I thank you every day for all the things you wanted me to be, is every thing I've prayed forrr. When the weight of the world is on my shoulderssss, you would take the away the pain, take the away the painnn! Through the storm the sun still shines with you by my side I'm not afraidd." The music faded out as he towered over Noelle, who was just a bucket of tears. He placed his forehead on hers as their breathing fell into sync. It wasn't a dry eye in sight. Even the officiant was wiping away his tears.

"Greetings to family, friends, and loved ones. We've gathered here to celebrate Karrion and Noelle's wedding. You've come to share in their formal commitment to one another, to offer your affection and encouragement, and to let Karrion and Noelle begin their lives as husband and wife together, surrounded by those who are most significant to them. So, welcome to all who have made the journey from near and far. Karrion and Noelle appreciate you being here right now, and now they ask for your prayer support and everlasting acceptance in their marriage decision. They've encouraged me to add that if you don't support either of them, that's okay because their wedding is still going to go on."

Everybody laughed because they knew that was something the two would say. Karrion lifted Noelle's hands to his mouth, where he laid kisses on her knuckles.

"Marriage is arguably the biggest and most difficult adventure of human partnerships. No ceremony is capable of building the union between you; only you can do so—through love and compassion; devotion and resilience; communication and paying attention; assistance and encouragement and belief in each other; softness and laughter; gaining the ability to forgive; growing to value your differences; and gaining the ability to prioritize the important things and let go of the rest. What this ceremony will do is document and acknowledge your decision to stand together as lifelong lovers."

A few claps could be heard throughout the venue as the officiant gave his definition of marriage. Once that was complete, it was finally time to move on to the deceleration of intent.

"Do you, Karrion, take this woman to be your lawful and wedded wife?"

Karrion nodded his head vigorously as he felt himself choking on his tears. Kash rubbed his shoulders in assurance. "Yes!"

Noelle sobbed quietly. She stood with her eyes closed because she was just overwhelmed with happiness.

"Do you, Noelle, take this man to be your lawful and wedded husband?"

"Yes!" Noelle screamed as she popped her eyes open. Karrion chuckled and kissed her knuckles again.

The officiant was moving the ceremony along quickly. Noelle and Karrion exchanged vows, and the words were so beautiful that the ushers of the wedding planner's company ran out of tissues to pass out. Their union was so beautiful, everybody felt the love in the air. It was suffocating. The two really loved each other. They were meant to be.

"By the power of your love and commitment and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! Karrion, you may now kiss your lovely bride!" The officiant released his last statement, and both families stood up, showering them with applause, hoots, and hollers.

"C'mere, Mrs. Howard." Karrion growled, snatching Noelle by her waist. He let his hands glide up and down her body until they wrapped around her neck. He gave it a nice squeeze, making her eyes roll slightly as she moaned.

"Aight, nie! Dinky! I see you, baby!" Karim screamed, making everybody fall into a fit of laughter.

"What are you waiting for, Mr. St.Howard?" Noelle smirked. Everybody knew they weren't a traditional or modern couple, so when everybody found out that Karrion was taking a portion of Noelle's last name, they weren't surprised or shocked at all.

Before she could even blink, Karrion claimed her mouth as his and devoured her lips. He held her by her neck while feeding her his tongue. Noelle's body dropped from the overwhelming sensation—she was literally weak in the knees. Karrion followed her body to the floor, not breaking the kiss. Both of his hands were palms down on the floor to support his body while he was still kissing his wife. Noelle wrapped her leg around his waist, pulling his body closer as the kiss heated up.

"Oh shit!" Karim screamed with excitement. He waved the videographer closer to capture the moment.

"I know that's right, Nooskie! You better get it, sister!" Lanelle screamed right along with Karim.

"Shit! Are they breathing?"

Karrion chuckled while breaking the kiss. He knew his brother, Kashmir, was being serious because, to the public eye, it didn't look like they were breathing, but they were. Noelle gripped his neck and pulled him closer, allowing her to steal a few more kisses.

"Guess what, y'all? I's marrieddddd now!" Her head fell back in laughter due to Karrion attacking her neck with light kisses and licks, giving their family more ammunition.

"I love you, Mr. St. Howard." Noelle spoke softly as she admired and gazed into his eyes.

"I love you more, Mrs. Howard."

surpriseeeeee!

y'all know I couldn't end this without a proper ending!

I've been missing karrielle, so I had to do something to kill my urge.

not karrion wanting and drinking the titty milk. I hope little kairo whoop his ass! yes, they had another baby! they're officially a family of four!

they're married!!!!

hopefully this provided y'all with enough closure. 😂

who knows what the future holds for this couple. 🌚🤭

I thank and love y'all for sticking by me through whatever. my babies 🥰🫶🏾

[please don't be alarmed when I unpublish this for editing]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 910 19
Lena is in a committed relationship with Amber, and when her best friend, Stef, tells her that she is moving to San Fransisco with a girl she met onl...
6.9K 298 24
"๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ...๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
220K 4.7K 16
All I want for Christmas...
17.3K 800 19
in which she must deal with her husband's infidelity and the love she still has left for him. in which he must find the broken pieces of the love tha...