My little happiness

By Smiling_in

I wish I would also be there in her college so that we both can go together and most importantly so that I ca... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
chapter - 11
Chapter - 12

Chapter - 3

49 4 0
By Smiling_in

Breath! Breath! Addie you have given your best !

So how was your interview chick!?

Hunnn !! Oh you jade !!

What !

I am Sorry, I mean it was good .well thank you so much, I would not be in time here if you didn't help me !

* WITHOUT ANSWERING HE WENT AWAY *

* YOU GUYS WILL BE INFORMED IF YOU GET SELECTED . THANK YOU! *

" Comes out from the building"

What you think!? You will be selected.

You Still here !?

Well I was going back so I can drop you back their .

* In shock * what !!!! Like really... Thank you thank you so much .

* NODDED *

* IN CAR , AWKWARD SILENCE *

Addie in mind : well this person is not that bad . I should not have said that much to him ..

Addie...,, you live here alone !?

In her mind : what !! Is he asking me out. Ahh !! Shut up ... He is asking normally.. act fool act fool act fool.!!! He is ceo of our university..

Addie .. I am talking to you.

Her getting gossebumps .

Addie !?

Yeah .. well u ... I live in dorm ..

What !? Well why are you shivering like that .. in sarcasm: I am not asking you out .. laughing..

Nervously.. yeah I know it was just.

Well we reached your destination so ..

Thank you sir .

* LAUGHS * You are calling me sir ! I remembered some days ago you called me brate right.

I am sorry ! I didn't know who you were , and you called me chick so ...

What so !

Nothing thanks * addie runs away *

Like I care , well driver let's go back to meeting now .

Yes sir

* REACHES DORM *
Ahh .. wtf .. I am really stupid to said yes to him to drop me back but it saves my fair . It's good.

Oh you came back Addie . Your mother called me this afternoon.

Oh really but why !?

* CHECKS PHONE *
oh no I have 20 missed calls from mom . It would be something urgent.

* CALLS HER MOM *
So finally you got time for your mom .

Oh sorry mom . I went to give an interview so I had to put my phone in silent.

Well from tomorrow your vacations are starting. I am planning for a party as your father is coming back from Australia I just want you to attend it so come home . You have to help me with preparations .

So when I have to come ..

If possible then today ..

What ! Wait ! Hello mom

* HANGS THE CALL *

ahh she must be really mad at me .

* CHOKES * Wtf Addie your mom called you 20 times and you didn't answer her like seriously!?
She is good . She even said nothing to you . If it would be my mother then ..

* PHONE RINGING*

Oh shit it's daisy's call . should I pick her call !?

Pick her call stupid. You forgot she invited you to the party !?

Oh shit. Damn! I forgot .

* PICKS CALL *
So miss do you get time to pick my call !? I called you 5 times and you didn't reply..not even a single message..

Sorry daisy I completely..

* IN LOW VOICE * Don't say you forgot that..

Oh i mean you know I have some urgent work so I need to go home back by today .

What ! You should at least text me babe about it . Well fine then it's late I need to go to the party'. I told my friends about you .

Sorry dear!

* FLASHBACKS *
TWO YEAR AGO

SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND RICHA .. HOW CAN SHE DO THAT WITH ME .

I SAW THAT WITH MY EYES ADDIE . SHE TOLD PROFESSOR NOT TO ADD YOU AS ONE TO GET SCHOLARSHIP. INSTEAD OF YOU SHE INSISTED TO JUST PUT STEVEN IN THAT LIST . I KNOW YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME WELL YOU WILL SOON CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT..

BUT ........

* phone ringing *
HELLO MOM .

WE NEED TO TALK WITH YOU URGENTLY ADDIE.

I WILL BE HOME SOON .

* Hangs the call *

I NEED TO GO RICHA ... , IS SHE IS GONE !? WELL NEVERMIND.

HEY ADDIE .

HI DAISY!

IS EVERYTHING FINE!? YOU LOOK OFF TODAY.

WELL NOTHING I NEED TO GO .

YEAH SURE!

* At home *

YES MOM ! DAD !? YOU ARE HERE !?

WELL TELL HER ABOUT IT JASMINE.

ADDIE I WANT TO TELL ME YOU .........

WELL MOM DID SOMETHING HAPPENED!? WHY DAD IS TENSED!?

WE HAS BIG LOSS IN OUR BUSINESS ADDIE. IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET YOUR ADDMISSION IN YOUR DREAM COLLEGE.

WHAT ! BUT MOM , I WAIT...

THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO YOU .

FINE ! I AM GOING TO TAKE SOME REST MOM . I DON'T HAVE APPETITE FOR FOOD .

* next day *
HI ADDIE .HOW ARE YOU !?

NOT FINE !!

HUNNN!

NOTHING DAISY, I .. MAYBE AM JUST TENSED.

WHY !? DID ANYTHING HAPPENED!? TELL ME MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU .

YOU KNOW MY BEST'FRIEND !?

JESSICA!?

YES . I DON'T KNOW BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT SHE SUGGESTED PROFESSOR TO REMOVE MY NAME FROM LIST THAT INCLUDES THOSE WHO WILL GET SCHOLARSHIP THIS YEAR FOR .....

YOUR DREAM COLLEGE! RIGHT!?

HOW YOU KNOW THAT !?

WELL I KNOW THAT CAUSE WHOLE GROUP WAS TALKING ABOUT IT YESTERDAY AFTER YOU LEFT .

OH I SEE !

WELL I CAN HELP YOU ABOUT IT!

CAN YOU !? "Crying" PLEASE!

HEY DON'T CRY BIT I HAVE ONE CONDITION. YOU WILL HAVE TO HELP ME IN THIS PROJECT ..

YES SURE!

* In present*

mam ! Do you want anything!?

No .

Have a safe flight mam!

* WITH SMILE* Thank you!

I don't know, but I am feeling guilty.I have been ignoring her for the last 2 months . She was the one who helped me to get my dream college. She helped me when my best friend did that to me ! Today she invited me and I didn't go there , making excuses. I had 3 hours free .I am really bad!
------------
* REACHES HOME*

Hi mom .

* Hugs her *

So you are back after a year!!

Hey com'n mom.. dad is also coming back after a long time right.. we need to prepare for it .

* NEW MESSAGE*

FROM COMPANY.
MAM YOU ARE SELECTED AS EMPLOYEE IN OUR COMPANY! YOU CAN JOIN FROM NEXT MONTH.

REPLY BY ADDIE :-. OH THANKS!

------------------------------

What happened Addie!?

Mom I was selected as an employee in the company, I had given an interview for .

Oh it's great news then !

* NEW MESSAGE*

FROM COMPANY
MAM , WOULD YOU PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CERTIFICATES AND OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WHEN YOU WILL BE FREE !? ITS FOR MAKING YOUR OFFICE CARD AS OUR EMPLOYEE.

REPLY BY ADDIE: YEAH SURE.

-------------------------

mom I will be back in a minute, I need to submit some important details.

Yeah sure

* SEARCHING*
What where is that file .
Shocked and panicking *. It's not there.. but I had all the important documents in it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 186 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...
172K 15.6K 16
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
742 27 16
'Can i ask you a really personal question princess? It's okay if you don't want to answer it.' Dex asked. 'Sure what's your question? And I'll see wh...
Altered By Luella M Opal

General Fiction

188 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...