TOKYO REVENGERS X MALE READER

By Shuji99

A special division which consists of 10 members and Y/N the leader of the division also the No. 3 of Tokyo Ma... More

Profile
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18

CHAPTER-16

108 4 1
By Shuji99

The beach, a serene haven under the star-studded night sky, cradled Y/N in its quite embrace. Contemplative and withdrawn, Y/N layed sprawled on the sand, wrestling with the weight of his own conflicting emotions due to the recent incidents.

However someone's arrival disrupted the silence. It was senju.

Senju- "Ohh!! Y/N?" She said softly

"Oh, you're that-" Y/N gets cut off

Senju- "Can I sit next to you?" Y/N smiles as he got to see Senju again.

Y/N's POV
"Senju, what brings you here?" I ask as I was shocked, I didn't expect anyone else to visit this secluded place beside me.

Senju- "I come here often, it's peaceful" she explains.

The conversation shifted gears, exchanging casual pleasantries before getting to know each other more. But I was still in disbelief that senju and I have the same choice of peaceful calm place. Anyways

"Senju, you know that I am a deliquent right?"

Senju- "Yeah, when you saved me that day I realised"

"And do you know that I am a member of Toman?"

Senju- "I know about those things, my brother Takeomi told me" Her eyes lit up, and a genuine smile graced her lips as she spoke softly, "you're pretty cool" Her warming smile conveyed more than her words ever could, radiating appreciation and a growing connection between us.

"Takeomi Akashi?" I repeated, surprised. His name struck a feeling of déjà vu tickling my memory. "Takeomiiiiiiiii............. Why does that name sound soo familiar?" Then I finally remember Shinichiro-kun "Ah yeah from the 1st generation Black Dragon right? Now that I think you've got the same first name afterall. You're awesome too then haha. Ahhhhhhhhh and I can't believe a legend like him knows me haha"

As minutes passed, we grew more closer but I feel us becoming close will lead her to danger. I mean I'm prolly a target of some unknown people so......

No one's POV
"I don't think it's right for us to become friends " Y/N sighed, his voice tinged with regret. "I can't promise that you won't get caught in my hoodlum activities"

Senju's expression softened.

Senju- "But, being with you brings me comfort" she confessed, a hint of determination in her voice "Don't worry. I've made my choice. I'll also be a hoodlum soon"

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, conflicted by Senju's resolve. Her determination sparked a mix of concern and admiration within him.

Y/N's POV
We bid each other goodnight, beading our separate ways. Before parting I couldn't hold back my anticipation.

"I can't wait to see your growth in the deliquent world!" I grinned as we went out separate ways, eager to witness Senju's path, my mind buzzing with thoughts of our newfound connection, anyways going to the beach was a good idea!.

Upon reaching below my house Tenzo, intercepted me near my house.

Tenzo- "Captain Y/N" he called out, heh they're always acknowledging my role. "We've got a meeting coming up." I see, wait what? No one informed me. We might be late. I let out a mock sigh.

"Why didn't you inform me earlier, Tenzo?" I scolded, trying to sound serious but failing to hide the playful tone. His response came quick.

Tenzo- "I thought Mikey had informed you as he came to your house. My bad"

"It's alright, just gimme a sec," I replied waving him off as I logged towards my place. "Wait here, I'll change into our division's gear."

I quickly dashed inside, changing into our uniform and grabbing my helmet. Emerging again, I thank Tenzo.

"Thanks for watching over me when I was out cold."

He just nodded in acknowledgment as I hopped onto my bike, adjusting my helmet. With a rev of the engine, we set off for the meeting spot, the sound of the bike's engine echoing through the neighbourhood.

A/N- After a lot of thinking, finally this chapter 😢😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 27
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
67.1K 2.4K 21
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
9.9K 567 34
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
110K 23.2K 70
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့