For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 4

Bonus 3

12.2K 857 96
By Moonfairy28

After 3 months ago

Abhimanyu silently chuckles at his wife as his eyes watch her in amusement. He saw her biting her lips while her whole attention was on making perfect pleats of her saree. She is so engrossed in draping Saree that she lost track of time. Now it's been an hour since she is trying to drape her Saree. 

Suddenly he chuckles as the pleats slip from her fingers again. Aaravi screams in frustration, throwing the Saree on the floor.

“What’s wrong with this stupid Saree?” She said in irritation and glare at the Saree.

“Mumma!! We are getting late. I am hungry, please do it fast,” Abheer whined while sitting on the couch. He is getting bored seeing her draping and undraping her Saree again and again.

Aaravi pouts sadly then looks at Abhimanyu with tear-filled eyes. Abhi sighs and walks to her and pulls her in a gentle hug.

“Don't you dare to cry, Aaravi. You will mess up your makeup… ” As he said, she quickly turned to the mirror still in his embrace. 

She sigh seeing her makeup perfectly fine. 

“I am tired wearing this Saree… ” she murmured slowly, hugging him.

“Then wear something else, Jaan…” he told her, rubbing her back softly, making her snuggle more into him and sigh in contentment

“I wanted to wear this Saree today…” she said, looking at him innocently.

Abhimanyu chuckles at her cuteness and pecks her lips softly.

Suddenly they heard a loud squeal and turned to see Abheer covering his eyes with his palm but peeking through his little fingers. 

“I didn't see Dada kissing Mumma,” he said innocently, shaking his head. Both Aaravi and Abhimanyu laugh at their cute son.

“Let me help you,” Abhi said to Aaravi. 

Aaravi grinned and pulled away from him. Abhi took the Saree and tucked it nicely around her waist.  He makes the pleats with her help and then tuck them in the waist.  After pinning the pallu on her shoulder, he adjusted the Saree on her chest. 

Aaravi smiles while staring at him in adoration. Abhi turn to her and raise his eyebrow with a smile,

“What will I do without you, Manyu?” she said softly wrapping her arms around his neck. 

He just smiles and places a few hair strands on her right shoulder in front as she is wearing a strap blouse. 

“When will we go Dada??!!!” They comes out of their little moment and look at impatient Abheer who is looking at them with narrow eyes.

Aaravi pulls back from Abhimanyu and walks to her son. 

“We are ready. Go inform Dadu and Dadi,” she told him lovingly and kissed his cheek.

Abheer got excited and ran out of their room, shouting Dadi and Dadu. She shook her head with a smile and turned to Abhimanyu who was walking toward her.

“Let's go, …everyone must be waiting for us,” Aaravi said, taking her clutch from the dresser.

They made their way to go out but suddenly Aaravi stopped making Abhimanyu look at her in confusion.

“what happened?” he asked her.

“We are forgeting something, I think..” she said seriously, making him more confused.

“What?!” he asks to which she rolls her eyes and stands in front of him.

She gesture him to come near her face to which Abhimanyu gives her an amusing look as he gets her. 

He bent to her face level with a sexy smirk and bit his lips making Aaravi smile.

“You will be death to me, stupid girl..” he whispered, leaning toward her lips.

He cups her cheek and places his lips on her, making her smile against lips. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses her man with all the love and passion she has.

They are lost in their passionate kiss when they heard Abheer's loud shout from downstairs calling them.

They pull away with a smile on their face. Aaravi wiped the lipgloss from his lips and kissed his cheek. 

“Come let go before your tiger starts throwing tantrums,” she said smiling.

Abhimanyu holds her hand before they go downstairs where everyone is already waiting for them so they all can leave together. 

Today is Aaruhi and Ryan’s baby girl’s first birthday. And Roy’s are throwing a party for their princess. It is an intimate celebration. They all are really excited to meet the little bundle of joy. 

“Mumma is so lazy…we all get late because of her. My baby sissy must be waiting for me,” Abheer is complaining to Ashika in his baby voice not knowing she is standing behind him.

Aaravi looks at her son in disbelief then turns to Abhimanyu who is chuckling but instantly stops seeing her glaring at him.

“Like father, like son,” she said then turned to Abheer who was looking at her innocently as he was not complaining about her laziness.

“Mumma, you are looking so pretty like a princess…” he said, smiling cutely at her.

“Thank you so much Jaan for buttering me…” she said and gently squeezed his cheeks. 

Abheer smiles cheekily and raises his arms for her to pick him up but instead of her Abhimanyu carries him making Abheer frown.

“Abhi, I am going with Arjun. You guys also left soon,” saying Ashika walked outside where Arjun was waiting for her.

Abhi and Aaravi also made their way out with angry Abheer in Abhimanyu’s arms.

“Why did you pick me up? I want Mumma to carry me,” Abheer said, pouting angrily at his father.

“Baby, Mumma has a little baby inside her. She can't carry two babies together, bachcha,” Abhi told him lovingly but Abheer still pouted and huffed.

Abhimanyu smiles at his chubby boy and loudly kisses his cheeks. A giggle escapes from Abheer’s lips feeling ticklish due to his stubble. 

“No!! Dadda!! Ahahh!!…it's ticklish!!! ” he laughed loudly, wiggling in his arms. 

Aaravi looks at them and giggles seeing Abhimanyu smooching their son’s face with loud kisses. 

Aaravi settled inside the car with little Abheer on her lap. Abhimanyu started the car before they left for their destination. 

Abheer is singing his nursery rhymes while playing with his Mumma. 

“Are you feeling nauseous? Tell me if you feel uncomfortable I will open the window glasses,” Abhimanyu said to Aaravi while looking ahead on the road.

“No!! Actually it is the air freshener that made me nauseous but Papa asked the driver to remove them from all the cars,” Abhi nodded. 

“Abheer, don't jump bachcha. Mumma must be hurting,” Abhimanyu said to Abheer who is dancing and jumping on Aaravi’s laps while singing rhymes.

Abheer instantly stops and looks at his Mumma with his doe eyes. Aaravi understands his concerned gaze and brushes his hair gently while smiling sweetly.

“I am okay bachcha,”

“Was I hurting the little baby too, Mumma?” seeing his concern for his sibling, Aaravi felt her heart melting.

She got emotional and soon tears formed in her eyes, happy tears. 

“No baby is also fine, Jaan,” she softly whispered, kissing his head and hugging him to her chest.

“But why are you crying, Mumma?” he asked, looking up at her from her chest.

“These are happy tears because I am feeling happy seeing my Abheer caring about his sibling. You know na Mumma gets a little emotional and silly nowadays, ” she said softly making Abheer giggle. Abhimanyu smiles hearing their cute talks.

“Is our little baby making you silly, Mumma?” Abheer asked cutely in between his giggle.

Now Abhimanyu also laugh softly while Aaravi pout dramatically and nodded her head,

“Yeah…it's our naughty baby…” she said with a dramatic sigh. 

“We have a naughty baby…” Abheer said happily while his little palms unconsciously stroked her flat stomach from her saree.

Aaravi chuckled ruffling Abheer’s hair while Abhimanyu was looking at them with a peaceful smile and capturing this adorable moment in his heart.

“Aww, my baby is finally here!! Come to bua, Jaan,” Aaruhi exclaimed happily, seeing Abheer running inside the house with Aaravi and Abhi behind him.

Abheer giggled seeing her and ran into her arms. Everyone smiles in awe when Abheer kisses her cheek and then her forehead like his Dadu and Dadda did.

“I miss you bua. You miss Abheer?” he asked, making her chuckle softly. 

“Of course, mera bachcha. Bua misses her baby boy so much. Why didn't you come to meet Bua last week, you promise na…” Aaruhi said with a fake sad pout. 

“I was coming, bua but then the little baby was troubling Mumma so I had to stay back to take care of Mumma. Dadda was not at home na,” he explained to her the reason in his serious big boy voice tone. 

Siya took his valaye as he is too cute to be true. 

“Oh my responsible boy. I am so proud of you,” Aaruhi complimented him and kissed his cheek, making him smile in pride.

“Now go meet Nanu and Nani,..” she placed him down on his feet. He ran to his Nani and Nanu who were sitting with his Dadu and Dadi.

Rehaan catches his little sunshine and places him on his lap. Siya took his little palms and kiss them lovingly,

“How is my Abheer?” She asked cutely.

“I am a good boy, Mumma said…” he told her then looked at his Mumma who was talking with Aaruhi and Kritika(her aunt).

“Also help Mumma and I don't make her run after me now. Dadda said she can't run till the baby comes to us. And you know Nanu, I saw a big real elephant one day…” that how he engrossed his grandparents in his talk about each and everything of this world.

Suddenly they heard a cute baby laugh and turned to source to see Ryan coming down with his happy baby girl in his embrace. 

As soon as Ryan reaches the last stairs, Abhimanyu takes his cutie pie and plants a gentle kiss on her soft chubby cheeks. Ryan smiled seeing them and went to greet Ashika and Arjun and meet his sister.

“My baby…” he exclaimed, hugging her small soft body. 

“Happy birthday, Angel. Lots of blessings to my baby girl..” he said lovingly while the little girl giggled seeing her Mamu. She jumps happily in his arms making Abhi and others smile.

“Manyu gave her to me. She must be missing her bua more than her Mamu,” Aaravi said as she took the cutie pie and kissed her nose and chuckled with her.

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes at her and sat with everyone on the sofa.

“Oh my!! My baby is looking so pretty and cute. Happy first birthday, meri Jaan,” she wished, kissing her forehead in affection.

Aaravi smiles seeing her, looking at her with her beautiful brown orbs. 

Aaravi sat beside her husband with the little princess in her lap. 

Seeing his little sister, Abheer swiftly ran toward his mother and sat beside her. 

“Hello, baby…happy birthday,” Abheer cutely wished her and smiling brightly looking at the cute baby.

He really adores his baby sissy. And why not she is his first friend. And he loves her very much. 

“I got you a gift, sissy. You will love it…” he told her. She giggled cutely when he held her tiny palm.

“Mamu Bua, when will we cut the cake?” Abheer asked, looking at Ryan and Aaruhi who were sitting in front.

“I am coming with the cake then we can start,” Aaruhi said as she stood up to get the cake from the kitchen. 

“I will go help her…” Ryan said as he left after his wife to help her. 

“Let go Mumma!!!” Abheer shouted excitedly and then ran toward the table which was decorated for the cake cutting ceremony.

Aaravi laughs before she follows her overexcited son. Abhi, Siya, and Ashika shake their heads walking toward the table. Everyone gathered around the table. Little baby girl looks around the beautiful decoration of lights and balloons with her big doe eyes.

Arjun kisses her head lovingly seeing her blinking her eyes cutely looking at everyone with her cute two teeth smile.

Ryan comes with a delicious chocolate cake. His babygirl loves chocolate just like her Mumma. 

He chuckles seeing her eyes suddenly brighten up in glee as he places the cake in front of her. 

“Daddaa!!” she let out a happy squeal clapping her hands. 

Everyone laughed seeing her excitement. Aaruhi smiled looking at her little sunshine’s glowing face.

Ryan took her in his arms from Arjun as she started leaning toward him. 

Abheer jumps happily, staring at the cake , then looks at everyone.

“I am hungry. Cut the cake fast, Mamu..” he said as his mouth watered and he was getting impatient to taste the cake.

“Yes, yes… let's do it before my Abheer jump on sissy’s cake,” Ashika said chuckling at him.

Aaruhi took Abheer in her arms and stood beside Ryan who was carrying their cute little birthday girl.

Abheer blew the candle and clapped his hands happily along with baby.

Aaruhi and Ryan cut the cake on behalf of their babygirl and feed her a little bite. Then Ryan and Aaruhi fed Abheer who grinned happily after licking the cake from his lips. 

After a while, everyone is sitting in the living area and talking while the kids are playing with each other. 

Aaravi sighs tiredly and leans to Abhimanyu who instantly wraps his arm around her shoulder and starts rubbing her arm and shoulder gently.

“Aaravi beta, go rest in your room. You must be tired. Abhi takes her. We are here for Abheer,” Siya said as she noticed her tired expression.

Aaravi nodded and stood up before she and Abhi went upstairs to her room. They all are staying at her house for a night. 

As she entered the room, she let out a deep breath and tied her open hair into a high bun. 

“I am so sleepy…” she said and started removing her saree. 

Abhi looks at her then shakes his head with an affectionate smile on his face. He walked into her closet and came with her pajamas.

As he again stepped into the room, he stopped in his tracks and a big smile formed on his face, looking at his beautiful wife who was standing in front of the mirror in her blouse and underskirt and caressing her almost flat stomach lovingly.

She is three months pregnant now.

She turns to him and grins like a baby.

“Manyu, I am feeling a little baby bump. Come here…” Placing her clothes on the bed, he walks to her and stands in front of her. 

She took his palm and placed it on her lower belly. He started stroking his palm over her stomach softly. He felt tears in his eyes feeling a slight bulge on her tummy. 

“Aww..my Manyu, it's okay,” she said, seeing his glossy eyes. She cupped his face and softly kissed his lips.

“Thank you so much, Aaravi. I don't know how to express my love to you for everything you give me, Jaan. You give me more than I deserve. Thank you so much for coming into my life,” his heartwarming words made her cry in happiness. She hugged him tightly, locking her arms around his shoulders.

“You deserve every happiness of this world, Manyu. I love you and will keep loving you forever….” She whispered against his neck and placed a few kisses there.

Abhi smiles at hearing her and softly kisses her head. 

“I love you too Meri Jaan…”

They stay in each other's embrace with a happy and content smile on their face.  

 After few months later

“Abheer! Stop running!!!” Aaravi scolds her baby boy who is giggling loudly while running around his room. He is in his dino printed underwear only. 

“First catch me, Mumma!!” he said laughing and jumped on the bed.

She huffs tiredly and stands near the bed and narrows her eyes at him who is grinning at her.

“It's enough now, baby. We will play after you come back from school, okay. Now get down off the bed and silently wear your uniform,” she softly said but Abheer shook his head while laughing. 

“No!! I want to play with you..” he said happily as he was enjoying playing with his Mumma.

“You will be late for school, bachcha. I promise we will play in the evening,” she said 

“I don't want to go school today, Mumma,” he said cutely, making a puppy face.

“Who is not going to school??” Abheer turned his head, hearing his Dadda’s stern voice.

Aaravi sighs in relief as she sees Abhimanyu coming inside the room. 

“Abheer, come and get ready fast. We will be late, tiger..come here,” Abheer walked to him with an adorable sad pout on his face.

Aaravi smiled and went to get Abheer’s uniform from his cupboard. 

“Why are you troubling, Mumma, baby? You know na she can't walk around too much,” Abhi tells him to make him understand. 

Abheer nodded suddenly feeling bad for making his Mumma run after him. He looks at Aaravi seeing her walking toward them with his uniform in her hand.

He saw her walking slowly toward them while placing her hand on her 7 month old baby bump. 

“Aaravi, how many times have I told you to rest, Jaan. Now give these to me and silently sit on the bed. I will get Abheer ready for school,” Abhi takes Abheer’s clothes from her and eyes her to sit on the bed. 

She scoffs at him but she sits on the bed as she also feels her back paining due to all the running due to her naughty boy.

“Dadda, when will Mumma be able to play with me?” Abheer suddenly asked Abhi. 

Abhi looks up while buttoning his shirt and smiles at his baby boy.

“Soon, bachcha. Let the baby come, then both Mumma and baby will play with Abheer,” this makes Abheer grin. His mood suddenly lifts up.

“Dadda, please buy me a new racing car. My favorite yellow car got broken. Vihaan Chachu broke it,” he told him cutely, making Abhi smile. He nodded, making Abheer clap his hands happily.

“Thank you Dadda!!! I love you so so much!!” he shouted in joy, hugging Abhimanyu tightly. 

Abhimanyu chuckled, hugging him back and carrying him in his arms. Aaravi smiles lovingly at seeing them. 

“Ahh..” Abhimanyu suddenly turned to her as she let out a small painful scream. 

He went to her with a worried expression seeing her face frowning in pain.

“Aaravi, what happened? Are you okay??” he asked softly after making Abheer stand on the floor beside the bed.

Abheer stands right beside her and looks at her worriedly. 

“Nothing, your naughty baby just kicks…” She said softly while lovingly caressing her bump feeling her baby moving inside.

Abhi places his palm on her bump and is instantly rewarded with a light kick. He chuckled and bent down to place a kiss on her bump. 

“Baby, don't hurt Mumma. You are my sweet baby, right. Your tiny feet hurt Mumma,” he softly said, talking to her bump.

“Our baby is a bad baby, Dadda,” Aaravi laughed as Abheer said this with a cute frown on his face.

Abhi nodded playfully and pulled him on the bed making him sit beside Aaravi.

“Why did the baby kick Mumma’s tummy?” he suddenly asked to Abhimanyu , making Abhi let out an exasperated sigh and roll his eyes.

Aaravi chuckled silently seeing Abhi’s face. 

“Because sometimes the baby gets bored inside Mumma’s tummy and to kill time he plays football in there but accidentally hurts Mumma while playing,” Abheer looks at him with wide eyes. 

“But how did he get a football there,” Abhimanyu made a crying face looking at Aaravi who started laughing at him. 

“Bachcha, why do you ask so many questions and how do you get so many questions in your little head,” Abhi asked with a sigh then smiled looking at his son.

“Tell me Dadda!!” he whines to which Abhi sighs loudly and huffs dramatically.

“Your Mumma’s this cute round-round tummy is his football so he kicks it,” Abhi knows he is talking nonsense but what can he even do. His chatterbox baby won't let it go until he gets his answer. 

“Did I also kick Mumma when I was inside her?” Aaravi smile as she remember Abheer’s first kick. It was painful but the feeling was so blissful and heavenly. 

Abhi smiles fondly at the memories and pulls him on his lap. Kissing her chubby pink cheeks, he said,

“Yup, you love to trouble Mumma by kicking her. You were as naughty as our little baby,” Abheer giggled.

“Okay enough of talking, let's get you to school or we will be late,” Abhi said and looked at Aaravi.

“We are leaving. You, take rest and not roam around,” he told her, letting Abheer stand on his feet as he started wiggling in his hold.

“I will be okay, my Manyu. You just go and stop worrying about me so much,” she said and slightly pulled him near her. 

He leaned toward her with a smile and looked at her beautiful face with love and adoration. Aaravi closes the first two buttons of his shirt then looks at him.

Abhi chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“Why are you laughing!?” She huffed.

“You are so cute, Jaan..” he said, squeezing her cheeks making her pout.

“Bye..see you in the evening,” he said to her.

He leaned down to her baby bump and placed a few kisses on her baby bump while his palm lovingly rubbed the side of her bump. 

“Dadda loves you, My little heart. Don't be too naughty,” he said to her bump then again kissed it. 

Aaravi's smile captures this moment in her heart. She loves this soft protective side of her Manyu the most, maybe even more than his lover Romeo's side for her.

Abhi stood up after kissing her cheeks. 

“Manyu, bring me some tamarind candies in the evening and lava cake. I have been craving them so badly since morning,” she said. Just by imagining their taste her mouth watered. 

“Okay, anything else, my queen??” she shook her head, giggling softly.

Abheer climbed on the bed and sat beside her. 

“Bye Mumma, take care. I love you,” he lovingly said in his baby voice then kissed her cheeks softly.

He then place a kiss on her baby bump and said,

“I love you too baby. Don't trouble Mumma much okay? Now I am going to school so be a good baby to Mumma or I will scold,” saying he kissed her tummy again. 

Aaravi smiles lovingly at her baby boy and pulls him in her arms. 

“My baby is growing so well. Mumma loves you so much, jaan..” she kisses his forehead and caresses his head.

She pulled away after a while and fixed his hair nicely and adjusted his tie before he went with Abhi to school. 

Aaravi sighed softly and leaned against the headboard. Her eyes roam around the small bedroom which belongs to her baby Abheer.

The room is filled with lots of his baby photos with her and Abhimanyu and other members of their family. She felt tears in her eyes as her eyes fell on a picture in which they are holding newborn Abheer. She was sitting on the hospital bed looking tired yet peaceful. Abhimanyu had slight glossiness in his eyes while he was wrapping his arms around her and Abheer and smiling at the camera.

A hiss escapes from her lips feeling a kick. 

“Why is my baby being so naughty today? Seems like my little angel is too energetic today, huh?” she lovingly said while softly rubbing the area where the baby just kicked her.

She felt the baby calm down after a while of caressing. 

“Love you,Jaan..” she whispered looking at her huge baby bump.

“Are you mad or what!?” Seeing Aaravi coming inside the house, Abhi suddenly burst into anger. 

She walked inside holding Abheer's hand. Abheer stares at his father, seeing him so angry. Abhimanyu sigh, seeing Abheer.

“Abheer, go to your room…” Abheer didn't move from his place and held Aaravi’s hand. 

“Why are you scolding, Mumma?” he asked him. 

“Abheer, I am not scolding Mumma just wants to talk her. Go change your clothes…” Aaravi nodded at him.

Abheer hesitantly left from there.

Aaravi again looked at her angry husband and smiled nervously at her husband who was throwing glare at her.

“Manyu…”

“Seriously, Aaravi…Why do you drive in this condition and go to pick Abheer without informing anyone. You know na you are due any day now,” he said looking at her with a serious look. 

Aaravi bites her lips as he shows his anger due to her carelessness. 

“I am sorry. There is no one in the house to pick Abheer. Dadu and Daadi can't go so I went to his school,” she said and timidly looked at him.

He sighs loudly still giving her an angrily look and walks to her. He took the Abheer bag from her hand and held her hand before walking her to the sofa.

A smile formed on her face at his care. She sat down on the sofa with difficulty and let out a heavy breath as she sat on the sofa. He sat beside her after arranging cushion on her back so she can sit comfortably.

“Are you okay??” She nodded slowly and look up to see Abhimanyu's worried face.

“I am absolutely fine, Manyu. Just get tired, don't worry,” she softly said and held his hand in her.

Abhi still frowns in worry and places his palm on her 9 months baby bump. 

“Don't do stunts like that, Aaravi. You and our baby are really precious to me. You could have said to the driver to pick Abheer but no, madam wanted to bother her poor husband,”  he dramatically said while Aaravi chuckled. 

She placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes feeling sleepy suddenly. Walking around with her huge belly makes her tired. 

“Don't sleep here, Jaan. Let's get you to room,”  She nodded lazily.

Abhi held her hand and helped her to their bedroom. 

Aaravi smiles and closes her eyes while snuggling to her pillow as Abhimanyu covers her with a blanket. 

He kisses her head and caresses her head gently. He smiles looking at her glowing and tired face before he looks down at her baby bump.

“Come soon mera Bachcha. Don't make us wait more. Your Dadda can't wait to hold you, baby…” he whispered lovingly stroking her huge belly then bent down to place a few kisses on the baby bump.

 “Dadda!!!” He look up hearing a shout of Abheer and saw him running inside the room.

“Dadda, I am hungry,” he said, pouting his lips before leaning on his Dadda who was sitting on the bed beside Aaravi’s sleeping form.

Abhimanyu stood up and made Abheer sat on the bed in his place.

“Let me change my clothes then we will have some food, okay?” Abheer nodded.

After Abhimanyu walked into the closet, Abheer turned to his Mumma and kissed her cheek softly without disturbing her sleep.

He then palms her baby bump and softly caresses her baby bump. Suddenly he felt a movement under his palm which made him giggle.

“Shh…don’t play now, baby. Mumma is sleeping. We don't want her to wake up, right?” he whispered softly and gently patted her belly.

He smiled when he felt the baby stop moving and again kissed her baby bump.

Abhimanyu comes out after changing into his casual clothes. Abheer quickly ran to him, seeing him, before both father and son went downstairs to have food.

“Manyu…” 

Abhi looks up from his laptop hearing a soft whisper. He frowns in worry seeing Aaravi restlessly moving in her sleep. 

Leaving his work, he immediately walked to her.

“Aaravi..” Aaravi slowly open her eyes and suddenly a wince left from her lips as she turned to face him.

“What happened? Are you feeling pain? Is it time?” he asked, getting panicked and nervous suddenly.

“I don't know. But my back is killing me. And it seems like the baby is very restless,” she said in a low voice rubbing her baby bump.

Abhi also started caressing her bump softly to calm their baby. 

“Should we go to the hospital?” He asked her to which she shook her head.

“I don't think it's labor pain. There is no need to go to the hospital,” she said and sigh deeply.

“What happened?” he asked, seeing her trying to sit on the bed. He helped her.

“I need to use the washroom,” 

He helps her to walk to the washroom as she is still in a daze due to sleep and closes the door without locking it.

“I hate walking at this stage but can't stay in bed for 15 minutes. What should I do?” she whines sitting on the bed and leaning her back against the headboard. 

Abhi smiles at her, covering her legs with a blanket. 

“Don't worry, very soon this time will also pass away,” she nodded and smiled lovingly.

“I think it’s a baby girl,” she said while softly gazing at her baby bump and placing her palm on it.

“Really!?” he asked amusingly to which Aaravi bobbled her head like a kid.

“Yup!!” 

Abhi chuckled before pecking her lips softly. 

“I can't be more happy to have a tiny version of my Aaravi,” he said looking into her eyes while caressing her cheek with his thumb.

“You know right, I love you…” she suddenly said, placing her head on his chest and circling her arms around his neck.

“I know, love…” Aaravi smiles, feeling his hand caressing her head. 

“Don't dare to leave the room, I am telling you. Your breakfast will be sent to our room,” Aaravi huff in annoyance hearing the stupid lecture of her husband.

“Why are you so cruel, Mr. Husband? I promise I won't go outside the house but don't lock me up in this room,” she said cutely making a cute sad face.

Abhimanyu looks at her with narrow eyes through the mirror then shakes his head knowing her drama.

He quickly brushes his hair and wears his watch then turns to his wife. A smile formed on his face seeing her sulking like a baby.

“I will take you for an ice cream date tonight if you listen to me,” this made her look at him.

“Promise?” He chuckled and kiss her cheek.

“Promise my love!” 

She grinned and hugged him while sitting on bed. Placing her soft lips on his neck, she smiles mischievously.

Abhi groans at her naughty act and lightly bites her earlobe earning a hiss from her. She pushed him back with a frown.

“Stupid man!” she mutters to which Abhi laughs.

“If you feel pain or any discomfort, call Mumma okay and don’t walk barefoot,” he softly said.

“I will be okay, Manyu. Everyone is here. Now go, you are getting late. And don't be late,” Abhi nodded with a smile and left for his work but not before kissing his wife and baby goodbye.

Aaravi was sitting in the balcony reading a book when suddenly she felt a cramp like pain in her abdomen. Her body shivered due to sudden pain. 

She placed the book on the table and softly caressed her bump but the pain started increasing slowly. 

She started sweating due to the intensity of the pain. She stood up slowly from the chair and made her way inside the room to get her phone. She can feel her legs shaking due to weakness and pain. 

As she get her phone, a pain shot in her lower abdomen and a loud painful scream left from her lips.

“AHHHhh!!! Mummaa!!!” she shouts for Ashika, holding the bed for support as her legs give up. 

Tears of pain screaming down her face. She winces in pain. She tried to open her phone but her hands are trembling badly making it difficult for her to hold it properly. 

Her phone fell down as contractions hit her again. Her hand went to her belly and tightly hold it,

“Mummaa!!!” she cried out loudly.

A soft grasp left from her lips as her water broke. 

Suddenly the door slammed open making her look at the door. She cried, clutching her baby bump as her eyes fell on her mother in law. Ashika ran to her and made her sit on the bed.

“It's okay, mera Bachcha. Everything is okay,” Ashika assured her, seeing her scared and crying. She gently wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.

“We are going to the hospital, okay?” she said, making Aaravi nodded while crying silently.

“Mumma, Manyu??” She asked and then cried in pain.

Ashika rubs her back silently giving her comfort.

“I am calling him right now…” as Ashika took her phone, Arjun and Priya also came inside. 

Ashika turns to them. Priya understands looking at Aaravi’s condition and quickly comes near them.

“Is it paining too much, Bachcha?” Priya asked her after hugging her lovingly.

Aaravi started sobbing, feeling her warmth and tightly holding her.

“It's okay, it's okay. My Aaravi is strong, right?” Aaravi just kept crying, feeling pain.

“Ma, we should not delay now..” Priya nodded at her. Ashika turn to Arjun and said,

“Arjun, I am coming with her till you get the car ready. Please inform Abhi and Roy family,” he nodded and left to inform everyone on call.

Abhi hurriedly walked toward his mother who was standing outside the room. Ashika turns to him and smiles lightly.

“Aaravi??” He looked scared and nervous.

“Doctor is checking her. She will be okay..” he turned to the room where Aaravi is and blinked his eyes, feeling them burning due to tears.

Arjun also comes there after completing the procedure. He placed a hand on Abhi’s shoulder silently comforting him. 

Abhi looks at his father with slightly teary eyes. Arjun smiles and pat his shoulder.

“Be strong, beta,” Abhi nodded slowly.

After a while the Roy family also reached there. 

Suddenly the doctor came out, making everyone stand up. Abhi walk to her to know about his wife,

“My wife…” 

“We still have some time, Mr. Agnihotri,” she informed him.

“Can I see her?” he asked her.

She smiled and nodded before walking away.

Abhi takes a deep breath before entering inside the room. But as he stepped in he was welcomed by her painful crying and teary face.

Aaravi turned to him hearing the door opening shout but seeing Abhi, she couldn't control herself from crying. 

He ran to her and sat beside her holding her in his. 

“Shh…Everything will be okay. I am sorry for the pain, Jaana,” he whispered, feeling his throat hurting as he controlled himself from breaking in front of her.

“It's hurting…Manyu!” she cried in pain feeling sharp pain shooting through her body.

“I know, I am sorry…” He wiped her tears from her face and kissed her palm softly.

“The pain will go away in a while,” he tried to assure her by stroking her hair. 

Aaravi nodded slowly and closed her tightly feeling contractions. 

“Please stay with me…” she asked him, tightly holding his hand.

“I will, don't worry. I will be beside you…” he said, making her relax a bit. She wants him near her while she brings their baby to this world. 

After half an hour, the doctor entered the room and checked her.

“Baby is ready to come into this world. Are you ready, dear,” The doctor softly asked Aaravi. 

Aaravi tightly clutched Abhi’s hand and nodded. 

“Mr. Agnihotri, please change into scrubs before we begin…” Abhi looks at the doctor who is smiling at him giving him a knowing look.

“Thank you..” he said and went to change.

After hours of crying and struggling and fighting with heart-wrenching pain, finally the most melodious crying resonated in the room making Abhimanyu tear up in happiness. He placed a gentle kiss on Aaravi’s head whispering a thank you.

Aaravi smiles weakly leaning to his touch and closes her eyes, feeling her body giving up.

Everyone stood up from their place and rushed to Abhimanyu who came out with a tiny bundle wrapped in a white blanket. 

Abhi smiles widely looking at the happy faces of his family.

"It's a baby girl, my princess,” he announced in emotional voice, making everyone jump in happiness. Vihaan, Aaruhi, Kabir, Kris and Ryan exclaim in joy and surround Abhi to take a look at their little angel.

“Aww…she is so cute,” Aaruhi whispered, lightly touching her tiny fist. Everyone nodded watching her squirming cutely then she snuggled into Abhimanyu. 

Abhimanyu smiles at his little doll then he gives her to Jaiveer who is sitting on the bench and looking at his great granddaughter with tears.

His weak hand holds her protectively.

“God gives you every happiness,..” he whispered. 

Then everyone one by one holds her and cuddles her before Abhimanyu takes her back to the room where Aaravi is sleeping.

Abhi sat on the chair and took Aaravi’s hand between his. After kissing her knuckle, he stared at her peaceful face with his love-filled eyes. 

“Thank you for completing our family, Aaravi. You give me the most precious blessings. All I can do is love you more and more every day,”  

___________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE n COMMENT in this chapter.

One more bonus chapter is left to go.

See you soon,

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love💜❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---โ€-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
47.1K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
643K 39.8K 49
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
930K 55.3K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...