serendipity. | Taylor Swift

Da talesofely

serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendi... Altro

Veilleux-Lewis + Swift
01
02
03
04
NOT AN UPDATE
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
14 (Part 2)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

11

1.6K 80 49
Da talesofely

Taylor didn't get any sleep in the car after the call with Calvin. No words were exchanged between them either. The only thing that can be heard is the sounds of the city they're passing by.

A field of paparazzi can be seen at the entrance of the hotel, waiting for their arrival. Wynter could instantly feel Taylor's panic and anxiety. There were double the numbers of reporters and photographers than normal, due to the news that Taylor Swift, her celebrity friends and even the Quins were staying at the hotel.

It would definitely cause rumors to spread if they left the car together.

Wynter spotted her friends' car following them from behind. She could potentially pretend she came from that car if she was covered properly.

"Hey, you get out first then your driver can bring me out at the back so I can hop in Stella's ride." Wynter suggested, handing Taylor a hoodie that she purposely brought for her.

Taylor just looked at it in confusion, raising a brow at Wynter.

"It's cold, you're wearing a dress, figured you'd want it." She shrugged, placing it on the older girl's lap instead. "I'll text Stella so her driver could come pick me up."

"No need."

"Alright, I'll wear it instead." Wynter reached out to grab the hoodie back, but Taylor swatted her hand away, earning a small 'ouch' from the brunette.

"No, I'll wear it. I meant there's no need for your plan, we'll just get off together." The blonde said with a shrug, ignoring the look of confusion on the younger girl's face.

"But the paps? The media arseholes?"

"Those arseholes will just call us best friends anyways. Trust me, it's fine, love." Taylor wore the hoodie, messing up a few strands of hair in the process. Wynter had to bite back a lovestruck smile as she gently tucked the loose strands of hair behind Taylor's ear.

"I'll only let that slide 'cause you look so cute right now." Wynter said with a grin before opening the car's door.

Taylor rolled her eyes before following Wynter out.

_______________

Celebrity Updates
@celebrityupdofficial

Taylor Swift and Wynter Veilleux were seen arriving at the hotel in the same car. Wade Lewis, Stella Ramirez, Leonel Evans and Ivory Lopez (more famously known as The Quins), also arrived in a different car. What is the relationship between the two? Is there something more to this unexpected friendship? 👀

|

user01 @user01

Omgg?!?!? @wynterveilupdates WHY AREN'T U POSTING ABT THIS?!?!?

|

WV News ❄️ @wynterveilupdates
replying to @user01

'cause wynter raised me to be respectful of people's privacy, lol.

|

cami ❄️ @camloveswyn
replying to @wynterveilupdates

EXACTLY !! mum raised us to have proper conduct, sorry

|

user02 @user02
replying to @camloveswyn

you call flipping off people who are just doing their jobs and being extremely rude and snobby for no reason having proper conduct ?? 💀💀

|

cami ❄️ @camloveswyn
replying to @user02

first of all, punctuation is a thing. use it.

|

cami ❄️ @camloveswyn
replying to @user02

secondly, if u mean flipping off paparazzi, who won't leave her alone while she is obviously about to have a breakdown, and ignoring very insensitive and intrusive questions from random media people... then yes, absolutely.

|

mika @mikaa1989
replying to @camloveswyn

Wynter and her fanbase are intimidating as fuck 💀

|

WV News ❄️ @wynterveilupdates
replying to @mikaa1989

Nooo, we're nice! Mum is too :)

_______________

"We're already trending on twitter." Taylor said as she stood beside the chair Wynter was on at the balcony. They were both now wearing comfortable clothes, ready to hit the sack.

"Bloody hell, they're fast." The younger girl chuckled, wordlessly offering her lap for Taylor to sit on by tapping it gently. The singer happily complied, pressing her back against Wynter's chest.

"We're faster. Since when did we reach the cuddling stage?" Taylor joked, earning a quiet laugh from her 'seat'. Wynter wrapped her arms around Taylor's waist, letting it rest on the blonde's lap as she placed her chin on her shoulder.

"Since I almost made love to you in your own dressing room." Wynter responded playfully, staring mindlessly at the stars in the dark sky.

"You're still such a softie, 'making love'?People call that fucking, you know." They both didn't know where they're getting their confidence from. They normally wouldn't even dare to start this conversation. It's most likely due to the serenity the night brings.

"I mean, I could always fuck you too." The younger shrugged innocently as Taylor gasped in surprise.

Taylor slapped Wynter's hand that was still around her waist, scoffing playfully. "Jerk."

"You started it!"

They exchanged a few more snarky replies before they turned quiet again. It was a comfortable type of silence—not awkward, not choking, and not sexual. It was just the perfect type of silence to reminisce about memories or talk about the future.

Wynter decided to take this chance to start another conversation between them.

"I wrote a song about you," She suddenly blurted out softly after a few minutes of peace. "Well, technically they're 'songs' since I might've written more than two but... yeah."

Wynter shrugged casually like it was the most normal thing to do or say. She thought about what reaction Taylor would have when she broke the news.

However, her brows furrowed slightly when Taylor didn't react at all. She didn't even acknowledge it when Wynter started calling her name.

The younger girl bit her lower lip to not smile too widely once she got a hunch about what was going on. She slowly took her phone out and opened the camera since she couldn't see Taylor's face. She turned the front camera, and to her amusement, Taylor was, in fact, asleep.

She softly laughed to herself, cautious not to wake the beautiful princess up. As slow and gentle as she could, she picked her up in a bridal style to bring her inside the bedroom.

Taylor instinctively sighed when her back hit the mattress. She clutched the blanket Wynter tucked her into.

The brunette removed the loose strands of hair in Taylor's face and tucked them behind her ear with a small smile.

_______________

Instagram

◉○○

○◉○

○○◉
liked by taylorswift and others

wynterveil you belong with me :) @taylorswift

ivorymv last pic is how she looked when she woke up beside me
     leorkevans @ivorymv isn't stella ur roommate last night?
     stellaramirez @leorkevans Yeah
     user01 @stellaramirez @leorkevans wait so who's Wynter's roomie ⁉️⁉️

user11 we finally got an updated picture of her after 4 months, WE LOVE YOU PRETTY GIRL !!

user02 who r u trying to cover w/ ur hand in the last pic, wynter 🤨🤨
     wynterveil my child.
     user02 @wynterveil WHAT
     user09 @wynterveil LMFAO SHE'S CREATING HER OWN DRAMA 😭😭
     user10 @user09 exactly! next headline we'll see will be 'wynter veilleux reportedly has a child??' 😭

user03 THE CAPTION??????
     user04 @user03 taylor played you belong with me as the surprise song in Adelaide last night, stop overthinking things lol.

taylorswift i missed youuu! ❤️

   wynterveil i missed you more, darling :D
     user12 wynter is so soft towards taylor it's so ?????

taylorswift i look good in those pics
     wynterveil you always look good
     user13 @wynterveil speaking facts !!

wadelewis Glad it's not the same caption as your private.
     user05 @wadelewis DROP HER @ PLS
     user06 @wadelewis WYNTER HAS A PRIVATE ACCOUNT???
     user07 @user05 respect her privacy man, cmon ://
     user08 @user06 don't all celebrities tho??

_______________

iMessage

ali 💛
g

oodmorningg

ali 💛
where are u?

maui 🩵
g

oodmorning! I'm at stella and ivy's room

maui 🩵
i just grabbed something

maui 🩵
stay there, I'll order us breakfast

ali 💛
okay

ali 💛
come back quickly, I'm hungry

maui 🩵
yes ma'am 🫡

ali 💛
oh by the way

maui 🩵
hmm?

ali 💛
what's your private ig acc? i saw wade's comment about it on your post

maui 🩵
shit
[DELETED]

_______________

Instagram

iwynyoulose cutie

maevyivy gay
     iwynyoulose loud n proud

hottestwinx So what happened in the dressing room
     iwynyoulose LEAVE ME ALONE

_______________

iwynyoulose gitarahin mo me

ricknotastley THE CAPTION?? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WYNTER MAUREEN
     afckinglion @ricknotastley WHAT DOES IT MEAN
     iwynyoulose take a joke 😒😒
     ricknotastley @iwynyoulose I normally would, but knowing you? I'm sure only 50% of it is a joke, and that TERRIFIES me.

ricknotastley IF THIS POST GETS LEAKED YOU'RE SO DONE
     maevyivy @ricknotastley i'm assuming it's something extremely dirty

ricknotastley You are unbelievable, holy fucking shit man
     hottestwinx @ricknotastley u calmed down now? good, now TELL US WHAT IT MEANS

_______________

note :

it's a filler, I'm sorry 😓😓

i just needed to show this bit and post smth sooo yeah

the next chapter will be more exciting, I SWEAR

I'll try to update quickly

see u on the next chap!

— sincerely, ely! ★

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

42.9K 1.3K 94
[BOOK 1] Charlie's sure that no one on the Eras Tour knows what goes on in her mind, especially not THE Taylor Swift. She hides it well. But what if...
30.2K 962 22
Taylor has become the most famous singer in the world, and her life looks perfect on the outside. But if only people looked a little closer, they wou...
5K 184 17
"Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted" -Taylor Swift ================== It's been two years since Hunter betrayed Y/N. T...
268K 3.3K 29
Lillia Davies was almost unlucky in love until a series of serendipitous events. serendipity; the occurrence and development of events by chance in...