Indian Girl And HER Korean CH...

By mannuDedha

Her husband behaves like a childish And Read this story to know what happened to her husband, how it happene... More

introduction
let's see.......
hellooo ......
talking at night..
punishment....
haldi & Mehandi function.......
wedding day.........
YN in South Korea........
wedding night........
I AM his wife........

see....Who has come.........

98 4 3
By mannuDedha

Author's POV
***********

Mr Jeon 's family was coming to our house but one of their family members was missing. what was that boy's name yeah It's Jungkook but why didn't he come But I don't know whether he comes here or not but why is his family here? I go here and ask my mother.

I was going towards the kitchen and I was stopped by Mr Jeon and he said: hello YN good morning.
I said: namaste uncle aunty .
He said: How are you . With smile he said that.
I said: I am very good, how are you?
He said: good to hear you are well and I am also very good.

I said: Okay, and if you are facing any problem here then please let me know.
He said: of course my child.
I said:I'll bring breakfast for you guys, okay?
He said: son doesn't need that.
I said: How is there no need? You have come to our house,

so you will have to eat We don't let our guests go hungry So you will have to eat, I will bring it ok aunty . I start leaving from there and that aunty does not talk at all, she has a bit of an attitude, I don't know why. I don't like her behavior and her behavior bothers me a lot I reach the kitchen and ask : mother, what are you doing? Why have these people come so early in the morning?

She said: I don't know, I was cooking here Maybe they came here for work.
I nodded and I asked: mamma Where is Payal, she is not visible.
She said: She has gone with Joon to show the house.
I said : ohh okay*She got a great chance to hang out with her Prince Charming* mumma ,Is the food Ready ?

She said: Yes, it is ready, go and tell them to sit at the dining table and then call Payal okay.
I said: okay mamma. I start leaving from there and go to dad and ask him to sit on the dining table.They go to the dining table. The maid brings food to the dining table.I go to call Payal, she is on the terrace.When I go to look, I see that he was kissing her on the cheek I put my hand on my mouth because I was shocked .

how quickly they kissed I will scare them , and I shout: what is going on here.
Payal gets nervous and pushes him away and she said: YN nothing like what you were seeing.
I act like I'm going to beat them right now and I said: I'm not blind I saw he was kissed you .

He said: yes we were kissing i like we,So what's wrong, we kissed, we like each other right Payal.
She nodded and I said: So I didn't say this, it's wrong, I told you not to do it on the roof.If someone else sees you guys doing this then you will have problems And I think these things look good in the room only.And the same would happen in Korea but not in India .

He said: Sorry, I will take care from now on, do you have any objections? from our relationship
My eyes widened and I said: You guys are in a relationship. You met me last night and you also got into a relationship so soon , didi What is this? You said it is nothing like that but what is this I am hearing?

She said: He told me that he liked me and I also liked him, so we got into a relationship. We were kissing in the morning but you came.
I said: Congratulations to you and sister too, you have found your Prince Charming, please find mine too.
They laughed and he said: You too will meet Prince Charming soon.

I said: I hope so too , Ok, by the way, mumma was calling you down, food is ready, let's go down and have food.
They both nodded We went downstairs, sat at the time table and We saw that Siddharth Bhai was already there. and my mumma said: dear eat your food . Joon and Siddharth sat together and We nodded and started eating. Mr Jeon said: Mr Bhatt What have you thought.
I and Payal look at Papa confused, what is he asking ?

Payal whispered: mamma, what is he asking .
She said: I will tell you later now stop talking , YN you too.
We quickly look down at our plates and start eating We listen to our father, he speaks to us : YN and payal After you guys have eaten your food, go to your room.

I said: papa, I just came and haven't eaten yet.
He chuckled and he said: Both of you take your plates to the room and eat there. Now we have to talk about something big. We nodded and I wonder what he will talk about that can't talk in front of us and I said: Didi, what is that important thing that he can't talk about in front of us?

She said: I don't know what's the matter, joon didn't even tell you Don't say anything, Papa will listen, quietly go upstairs to the room.
I said: okay, didi But I am very curious to know about it.
She said : You keep your curiosity a little less, mom will tell us later, now eat food. I was like hmm.

And after eating I go to the washroom I don't know, I feel like pooping after eating food heee.
And I was hearing a voice from outside, Payal was talking to someone. I heard anklets sound, which means she was talking to mom, I can't hear completely, I'm desperate to hear. Then after some time I came out of the bathroom, mom, she goes away and I ask my sister : didi, Mummy told you why those people had come? What did Mummy tell you? Tell me quickly.

I look at her face, her face is completely red.
She said: Be patient, I tell you everything now .
I said: hold on first, you Tell me why is your face turning so red, why are you blushing so much?
She put her hand on her face and she said: Because of what mom told me, my face has become completely red. You first heard it, what did mom tell me?
I said: tell me.

She said: You too are going to get the Prince Charming of your dreams.
I was shocked and I said: what, I'm going to meet Prince Charming. How , who is that , tell me the whole story?
She said: Mother , She told me that Mr Jeon,who had come to our house, They want to get us married with their boys.
Hearing that, my throat went dry and I couldn't even speak.

She shook me and she said: Say something and Papa has sealed our relationship with them.
I said: what, what rubbish , he haven't even asked me whether I want to marry him or not.
She said: YN, Last night I told my mom that I like joon very much, so mom fixed our relationship.

I said: You like joon, have you seen him
Jungkook He doesn't even say anything and he doesn't even smile. How will I live my whole life with him?
She said: YN Don't take tension, go and make him improve, make him speak and smile too, I am sure he will talk to you when You will become his wife, right?
I said: ohh really ,This also happens after marriage.

She said: People get healed after marriage, YN, Jungkook will also
He is a great businessman and he doesn't do anything wrong.When I was checking joon on Google late at night So I also searched about Jungkook, everything looks good to me and he is very handsome too, joon , he is so good then his younger brother must also be good.

I said: hmm ,Did Papa say yes to them?
She smiled and she said: yes, papa I told him yes and Look at Jungkook's photo, he is so handsome and I have heard that he keeps doing pulses etc., he has a good heart don't worry.

I said: Well, we will both get married and move into a house, then you will live with me, right? You Won't me leave me and settle down in another house?
She said: No, I will not go to the second house, I will go to the house, I will stay with you.

I said: ok If you keep me with me, I have no problem, I am ready for marriage.
She said: you are really ready. I nodded with a smile and she said: okay I'm going to tell mom.
I

said: okay.
And she leaves the room and I open Google on my phone and see Jungkook's photo. He doesn't look that bad, right?
Please God, keep my life good with him, nothing bad happens .

I was looking at his photo, I saw his photo in pants and shirt, he was looking so handsome, he is really Prince Charming .

I can't even describe his beauty. He is more beautiful than me, no one on earth can be more handsome than him.
Earlier I used to think that I was very beautiful, now on this earth ,

he cleared up all my misconceptions ,God , he just don't have an attitude . Now I'm even more scared .

Jungkook POV:
**************

Last night we went to a business party. There was so much noise in the business party, I did not like it at all.But I saw a beautiful girl there in black dress, I liked her very much. She is so cute and beautiful, I wish she was playing with me here. Mom and Dad left me alone and went away.

My brother also went away leaving me. I can't even go out anywhere. Mother told me not to go out If I go out, mother will punish me.I'm bored here alone playing with toys and what was her girl's name t-N no YN yeah YN

I couldn't even sleep at night, whenever I close my eyes I can see her After some time the hotel room opens, due to fear I hide behind the bed. And I heard Joon's voice and he said: jungkook where are you coming out Look I have brought Indian food for you we will eat are you in the washroom.

I quickly come out from behind the bed and say: brother, I am here.
He smiled and he said: What are you doing here behind Bed.
I made a pout and I said : I was scared that's why I was hiding behind the Bed What have you brought for me to eat.
He opened his bag and he said: So much so that I don't even know what it is, it has Paneer, Naan, Rasgulla.

I lick my lips and I said: This looks so tasty , I want to eat,
Joon laughed at my cuteness and he said: Yes, I have brought all this for you, eat it, I have something to tell you.
I nodded like a good boy and I was about to eat and suddenly my mother came. And she said: what are you doing my children.

Joon said: Mummy, I was feeding jungkook the food I had brought and was going to tell him about the ma-.
I was confused, what are they talking about and she said : By the way, your father is calling you and I will tell him the good news, after all he is my favorite child , right jungkook.

SHe raised her eyebrows and a smirk on her face I don't like the way she looks at me, she has made such a face, I am very scared of her. She clenched her jaw and she said: Am I right jungkook. She put a lot of pressure on her words ,which i got scared and I nodded and Joon said: Okay mom, I'm leaving, please tell him . *He looks at me* he Will be very happy to hear this, okay jungkook I am leaving

.
I say in my mind, please brother, don't go, don't leave me alone with her, I am very scared. She said: yes you go quickly you are too late already.
he leaves And the sound of the door closing echoes in my room and I looked down I saw her feet infront of my eyes and she said: look up .

I don't look up because of fear And she suddenly held my jaw very harshly and she said: When I say look up you have to look up I have to tell you one thing , no no I won't tell you, this is my order what I'm going to tell you And you will have to do this and if you don't do it then you know what I will do with you.

I will send you back to where you were did you get that , I nodded quickly and she said: you are going to get married.
I am going to get married, what to do, what happens in this Who am I going to marry?She also became a monster like her, So she will trouble me a lot just like her no i don't want to get married and I said: I don't want to get married.

She slapped me and I quickly put my hand on my cheek harshly and I started crying and she grabbed my hair and turned my face up , tears were flowing down my cheeks and she said: You will have to get married, this is my order, if you don't get married I will kill your father.

I quickly said: No please never do anything to my father I will do whatever you say please please mamma.
suddenly my head starts spinning and i hold my head Because I am having a severe headache. I said: Mom I have a headache it's very painful.
She said: did you take your medicine i gave you.

I Shook my head and another slap came on my cheek and she said: Why haven't you taken the medicine i gave you. she jerks my head very harshly and she goes near the table, brings medicine from there and I said : mamma please I don't feel good after take this medicine.
She said: Don't show too much of your tantrums, you go to korea once then I will tell you , your tantrums have increased a lot after coming here to take this medicine.

I shook my head and she said: I said take it . She forcefully put it in my mouth , I had to glup that medicine After taking that medicine, she said: Don't tell this to anyone, I did this to you, you know the consequences. I nodded I started feeling even more dizzy and I also fell asleep .

And after some time I get up and go to my brother's room, there my elder brother is in the balcony. I said: hyung What are you doing there?
Isee him, he was talking on the phone and he said to me: I'll be back in 2 minutes jungkook.
I

nodded and he came after hung up the call and he said: jungkook How were you sleeping? Mom told me you slept after eating.

Then I remember what my mom did to me and I nodded and I said: Hyung who were you talking to.
He blushed and he said: I am talking to your sister in law .
I asked confusedly : What does sister-in-law mean?
He said: Sister in law means whoever is my wife will be your sister in law Didn't mom tell you that we are going to get married?
I nodded and I said: you my sister in law will come.

He nodded and he said: your wife will also come .
I thought about my wife and my cheeks turned red. And I said: my wife will also come . He nodded

He said: my brother bunny is smiling i think you felt shy oh my god ,your cheeks turned into pink Jungkook Are you blushing.

I cover my eyes out of shy and I say: no, I'm not shy.
He said: Jungkook , By the way, mother has told you who your future wife is and what she looks like.

I looked down and shook my head and he said; okay, you met her at the party, her name is YN, remembered ,she is going to be your future wife, see her picture. He showed me her photo on his phone and She was looking so beautiful, I took the phone from his hand and zoomed in to see it.

He said: you want to marry her, right ,you like her Am I right.
I quickly nodded and I said: yes, Hyung I like her very much, I saw her at a party, she was looking so beautiful, I wanted her, I want to marry me .
He said: yes you will marry her and she is your forever.
I smiled and I said: But Hyung , Why do we get married? What happens after marriage?

He said: People get married because A person needs another person to live a complete life in which love and care is everything Those who love their life partner also get married, it's called Love marriage , The one whose parents get married is called arranged marriage.
And the wife who cooks for you and irons your clothes And packed food and gives it to you and you go to the office.

.does all your work Your wife always supports you in happiness and sorrow And one day your wife will give birth to a child.
I said: I will also have a child with my wife, how does that happen I don't even go to the office, I'm a small child.
He said: You get well soon, then you will know everything, how, where and what happens okay.

I asked: but Hyung,What happened to me ? Mother always gives me medicine.
He said: nothing has happened to you
You want to talk to YN, should i introduce you to her?
I said: No, I didn't talk to her. I don't even have a phone. How can i talk to her.
He said: No problem, I have brought the phone for you and her number is also saved in it okay Take it, I will dial her And you also want to learn. I nodded excitedly And that phone ringtone was ringing, She picks up the phone and speaks: hello Who is it.

Before I could say hello, my brother said: YN this is me Joon.
She said: ohh jiju is this your phone number.
He said: no ,This is the number of jungkook , he wants to talk to you Jungkook take the phone and talk her.
I quickly take the phone.

Bye army
Next chapter will come soon
I purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 7.4K 64
"Don't you want to kiss your husband, y/n?" he purred, deliberately slowing his words to a sultry pace, hoping to entice her into the mood. Her eyes...
2.3M 120K 67
๐—ชhere Taehyung and Jungkook are happily married but everything crumbles down when jungkook finds a new way of his life... More like a new life witho...
73K 2.6K 54
"Thankyou. I will wash it...and return it tomorrow". Saying that you looked in his eyes. Those borwn eyes made you feel like you wanna drown in them...
56.9K 4.8K 53
ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories, it hurts so fucking much and you don't...