✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

由 prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-48

49 -End

1.8K 38 4
由 prince05026

☆ 49. Chapter 49 Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan both reached level ninefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49 Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan both reached level nine.

In the past nine months, they were promoted from level three to level eight. Ye Ruxi contracted several more pet beasts with five-star potential indexes.

There are ice-type and power-type polar bears contracted at level 4. This one was contracted when going to the North Pole for a mission.

There is a goshawk contracted at level 5, with wind and flying elements. With its full wingspan, it can carry Ye Ruxi and other small pet beasts to fight together, and it is also very fast.

There is a national treasure panda with a contract at level 6. It has a gold element and a strength element. It is worthy of the name of an iron-eating beast. In addition to eating bamboo, it also likes to eat metal. It often likes to fight with polar bears.

There is a killer whale contracted at level 7, water system and gravity field system. It also has the function of suspending water bubbles and can engage in air combat without the water environment.

There are fire and gold monkeys that were contracted at level eight. Ye Ruxi originally had no interest in monkeys, but who could refuse one? The monkey whose idol is Sun Wukong and has also learned the stick technique!

Ye Ruxi hasn't advanced to level nine yet, but the pet beast of level nine is already ready.

It's a black panther with space and dark elements, named Heibao.

It is worth mentioning that when Xuebao advanced to level six, he accidentally evolved the light system and advanced several levels. Examples of awakening second powers are very rare, but there are a few across the country. example.

Two cats with different attributes, space or light and darkness, get together and often fight.

Black Panther is more aggressive, and Olaf has a stronger life-saving ability. The win or loss is basically a 50-50 split.

Occasionally, the tiger cub will come to interfere. Although it is a single type, it is stronger and larger in size. As long as the other two don't have to escape in the space system, they really can't beat it.

However, using the space system to attack a tiger cub is difficult, and the tiger cub's hair can be metalized. A small space blade can only scratch it. A large space strangulation is too expensive, and it is not suitable to use your own beast. On the body.

Xuebao and Heibao stopped having internal conflicts at this time. Instead, they joined forces and threw the tiger cub from one space door into another space door, making the tiger cub dizzy.

Not only was the tiger cub unable to parry Hei Bao and Xuebao's double space gates, but several other pet beasts were also fooled by this move.

Can't hit, can't hit at all!

Therefore, Ye Ruxi accepted the black treasure no matter what.

At this moment, she is working hard to advance to level nine as soon as possible.

In the island space manor, Ye Ruxi only has ten villas and two buildings left, a simple version of the food street, keeping the ones for personal use and for the beasts, and taking out the rest for exchange. A rare crystal core.

The energy concentration of the island space is at level eight in most places, but a large number of energy-concentrating stones are laid around the manor where Ye Ruxi lives, and the energy concentration reaches level nine.

Ye Ruxi moved the residences of more than a dozen pet animals to the manor, and the three aquatic animals stayed in the large pool in the backyard.

The wooden ones are rooted around the main villa.

Ye Ruxi encouraged: "Babys, who will be the first to advance to the ninth level? I promise to give it an extra reward. You can make your own requests. As long as you don't violate the principles, I can do it. , you can do it! The maximum time limit cannot exceed one week!"

With more pet beasts, naturally there will be comparisons, competitions, and frictions. Fortunately, the pet beasts are all measured and will not seriously hurt each other.

Ye Ruxi will not be short of them in terms of daily food, housing and training resources. The one that can be particularly motivating to them is actually Ye Ruxi's favorite... Among

all the pet beasts, the most important one is Ye Ruxi. Xuebao and Lightning Rabbit, two small furries who are often kissed and hugged by Ye Ruxi, are the most jealous of the beasts.

The willow tree is also a little jealous that the vampire vine can always accompany its master to fight as its main body, but its main body is inconvenient and its mobility cannot be changed. Now, it can already divide into eighty small branches. The main body is at the peak of level eight. Each wicker has the seventh-level peak wood-type attack ability and healing auxiliary ability.

The main one? Win with quantity.

The vampire vine is not to be outdone. In the battle state, the vines are overwhelming. In addition to the main vine, there are seven other main branch vines. The toxicity of each branch vine has its own emphasis, some are stunning, some are corrosive, and some are intoxicating. Some are illusory, some can make people/animals go into a rage...and some can arouse emotions.

Therefore, as soon as Ye Ruxi made this promise, she could almost imagine that the pet beasts/plants would most likely ask her to pet a beast/plant alone for a whole week on a non-battlefield basis. !

During this period, try not to talk to other pet animals/plants, especially their mortal enemies!

All the pet beasts and plant pets were very excited and worked hard to practice.

Even though he is the lowest level, only the eighth level elementary level, the poisonous bee Xiaojin, who is the lowest in strength, not only rolls by himself, but also rolls with his hundreds of thousands of bees, gathering honey all day long, eating honey, and absorbing the powerful energy in the air. itself.

The only one that looks worse is the eighth-level mid-level black-armored turtle.

The number of its beetles and grandsons has also expanded to thousands, but the number is still far less than that of Xiao Jin's bee swarm.

It asked Xiao Jin incomprehensively: "Xiao Jin, you win by quantity, you can live a good life without working hard!"

Xiao Jin said: "What do you know? If I advance to level nine, my twelve As long as the generals are no longer suppressed by my level, they can be promoted to level eight. Even if I am not the first to advance to level nine, it will be a great help to the master!" In

short, Even if he can't be the first one to advance, Xiao Jin still wants to work hard and give more help to his master.

Black-armored Turtle: ...That makes sense?!

Originally it wanted to be ruined, but now it can't continue! This makes even the 181-year-old turtle have to follow the roll!

Other? Pet beast:...! ! !

Damn it, the one with the lowest strength is so curly, and it also has so many younger brothers, so the pet beasts who are stronger than themselves dare not slack off at all.

I'm afraid that I will be the last one to advance to level nine. That would be too embarrassing!

Although Xiaojin and the Black-armored Turtle are the bottom two in terms of level, no one dares to underestimate them. After all, they have a whole tribe to serve their master. The Black-armored Turtle is also known for its defense, so no attack will hit it. It feels like scraping all over my body.

But if they, those who are fighting alone, become the last to advance to the ninth level, their "family status" will become the family's younger brother's status in the future!

Pet beasts and plant pets are all involved in life and death.

Finally, the first one to advance to the ninth level was actually... the Black Panther who came from behind, Hei Bao!

Mainly because it came the latest. Ye Ruxi, who was in the eighth grade, only encountered it more than a month ago.

In the past, all the cultivation resources had to be found by oneself. In the primeval forest, the black panther, who was the king, experienced the joy of having meat fed to his mouth for the first time.

This is also the first time I have received such a pure energy shock!

In addition, Ye Ruxi used several drops of willow essence to heal many hidden wounds in its body, and she worked hard to surpass Xuebao and become Ye Ruxi's favorite cub, even if it was only for a week... ...

So, it was the first one to advance to level nine!

Ye Ruxi reached into the spiritual power, carefully inspected the Black Panther's body, and said angrily: "You are too reckless. You actually temporarily improved your talent at the expense of spontaneously igniting a small part of your vitality! If it weren't for the willow tree you took before There is still some residual energy in the essence, I’m afraid you will become a useless leopard this time!”

Fortunately, he succeeded in advancing, but blood oozed from the Black Panther's mouth, nose, and ears.

Willow Green consciously stretched out a long wicker to treat the black panther's injuries, and also added a drop of willow essence to it. The willow essence can not only repair external injuries, but also replenish the little bits it burned away. part of life force.

Koi Xiaohong thought to herself, this black panther can be the first to advance to the ninth level. It also has merit. It just quietly cast a lucky blessing on the black panther!

Who said that among the three cats, Olaf and the tiger cub are always greedy for it, but the black panther is the smartest and is always friendly and polite to it?

The black panther knows that it can be regarded as one of the owners' favorites. Although it cannot be held in the arms, kissed, hugged, or lifted high, the reason for that is because it is a water creature and is not suitable for being close to humans. stick.

In short, it is better to let such a scheming leopard advance to the ninth level than to let the silly Baitian Xuebao like to be in the nest, the Erha with a negative IQ, the very impulsive and belligerent tiger cub, and the attributes of it are very restrained. The Lightning Rabbit is the first to advance to level nine.

Although the next few animals are also very powerful, they are not as smart as the black panther.

Black Panther must know that he can be the first to advance to the ninth level, and he is inseparable from Xiaolu's willow essence and its lucky blessings, and he will remember this relationship.

Sure enough, after the Black Panther's injury stabilized, he expressed his spiritual gratitude to Koi Xiaohong and Willow Xiaolu.

Xiao Jiujiu, among the pet beasts, besides being at odds with each other, is also working together. Ye Ruxi is not unaware of it, but as long as they do not seriously hurt their companions or damage their own potential, Ye Ruxi will just turn a blind eye. Just an eye.

They? These are healthy competitions, and she is the one who benefits in the end.

After the black panther fully recovered from its injuries, Ye Ruxi formally signed a pet contract with it.

Black Panther also knows that although it is the first in terms of strength on Yunlan Star, there are still foreign enemies outside the planet. If it fights alone, its survival rate is very low, so it will not rely on it. After he advanced to the ninth level, he refused to accept his fault and willingly signed a pet contract with Ye Ruxi.

Xuebao and several other furry animals were so sore that they were bubbling, and they also stepped up their practice.

The same is true for the goshawk Xiaocang. It doesn't want these furry hairs to weigh on its head for too long. The king of the sky will never admit defeat!

The killer whale, the overlord of the ocean, squeaked twice, glared at the koi carp, which was not a member of the aquatic tribe, but a land beast, and stepped up his training.

Panda Pangpang hummed twice, taking a mouthful of metal pancakes from his left paw and a mouthful of iron bamboo from his right paw. From time to time, he would also come in with basins of milk, eating happily.

The polar bear Zhuangzhuang is hibernating in a single-family villa that simulates the ice and snow environment, quickly digesting the ice crystal nuclei he has eaten.

Monkey Bugs held a metal rod, danced like a tiger in the stone forest, and smashed a huge boulder with one stick.

Ye Ruxi officially advanced to level nine through her contract with Black Panther.

When she left the island space and appeared in the outside world, Li Changyuan, Xia Aijun, Xia Mingdong, Xu Shengnan, Zhou Wu, Shen Qingxu and others were already waiting for her.

Xia Aijun said in a deep voice: "Military satellites photographed that many floating islands suddenly appeared outside the atmosphere of Yunlan Star. There were many humanoid creatures on them, but they had many animal and plant characteristics... "

According to the future scenes seen by those with precognitive abilities, these humanoid creatures claim to be all races in the universe and space. The only habitable planet in the universe is about to decline. The top experts in the universe have opened the time and space channel. They have set their sights on our Yunlan Star..." "

Fortunately, the consciousness of the Yunlan Star planet resisted tenaciously and set many rules to buy us time to grow. During this time, all races in the world have They have to start training all over again. Their home planet is about to collapse and their training resources are poor and limited. However, they have a lot of training and combat experience." "

As Xiaoye and Xiaoyuan were promoted to the ninth level, humans and mutant beasts, The battlefield between mutant plants and all races in the world is about to begin! If humans lose, then Yunlan Star will become their trophy! Humans and most of the mutant beasts and mutant plants that have developed intelligence , will cease to exist!"

Ye Ruxi then noticed that it turned out that Li Changyuan, who had been in retreat in his villa recently, had also been promoted to level nine.

It should only be a few minutes behind her.

Li Changyuan stepped forward, held Ye Ruxi's hand, and said warmly: "Don't be afraid, no matter what situation you encounter, I will fight side by side with you!"

Shen Qingxu: "There is still me! Don't think that I only care about you during this time. I have been studying hard, and my level and combat training have not fallen behind!"

Shen Qingxu and the little black on his wrist are both at the peak of level eight, and are only one step away from level nine.

The same is true for Xia Mingdong, Xu Shengnan, and Zhou Wu.

Because Xia Aijun is older, his cultivation speed is a little slower. He is only at the beginning of the eighth level. Moreover, his special ability is the earth element. His defense power is good, but his combat effectiveness is a bit poor. Therefore, he will sit in the army. In the rear, responsible for command.

The frontline battlefields can only be left to them and these young people!

Xia Aijun said solemnly: "Everyone is here, ready to board the fighter plane and rush to the battlefield in the outer world!"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The vampire family is on campus , [Romance] The salty female partner is lying flat (through the book) , [Romance] Coveting the Omega next door [Female A Male O] , [Romance] Unspeakable Addiction , [Romance ] ] Being the C-position heroine in a famous novel [Quick Time Travel] , [Romance] I became popular with Chinese food in the escape live broadcast , [Romance] I made three bosses cry by pretending to be affectionate , [Romance] She has a cheating halo [Through the Book] , [Romance] Jasmine Milk Green [Entertainment Circle] , [Romance] Two or three stories about solving crimes with my wife

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 50. Chapter 50 Outland Battlefield 1font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50: Outland Battlefield 1

: The Outland Battlefield is a floating island outside the atmosphere.

If it were an ordinary aircraft before, it would definitely not be able to reach such a high altitude, but a fighter plane with a protective coating made by mutant beasts and a defense system can easily reach this height.

The physical strength of level six and above superpowers has been greatly enhanced. Even if they are in the vacuum environment of space, they can still last for about 20 minutes.

Every supernatural warrior who boarded the fighter plane wore shoes that could help him float into the air, and he also carried three portable oxygen masks in his backpack.

Of course, there is air on the floating island, so wearing an oxygen mask is to prevent the battlefield from sometimes expanding beyond the floating island.

These are the preparations that Yunlanxing's senior management made in advance after learning many details of the battle from the precognitive power warriors. There are many similar preparations, which can prevent Yunlanxing's power warriors from being killed in the first wave. During the battle, a large number of people were lost in vain due to lack of preparation and inability to adapt to the battlefield environment.

When Li Changyuan's superpower level was promoted to level eight, the previous time and space restarted, and all the important memory fragments returned, most of which were about the battlefield in the outer world.

Many of the preparations currently being made were facilitated by him.

However, no amount of preparation can only prevent the Earth's supernatural warriors from falling into an obvious disadvantage when facing ordinary warriors from tens of thousands of races... Whether the

battle can win the final victory, the most critical thing is It depends on the high-end combat power.

Now, with his super power level raised to level nine, he can already launch a power attack of 10 to the power of 10 when he strikes with all his strength...

But after the all-out strike ends, he will also fall into severe weakness.

In the past, every time he failed, it was because he defeated the opponent's highest combat power - the queen of all races who was cultivated with all the efforts of all races. Then he completely lost his combat power, and the opponent could easily kill him.

Who knows, Wanzu also hides a back-up plan, there is not only one King of Ten Thousand Clans, but two, and there is also a Dark King of Ten Thousand Clans who is good at the space system!

Then, under the leadership of the Dark King of Ten Thousand Races, the warriors of all races defeated Yun Lanxing and retreated steadily!

It wasn't until the second restart that the Wanzu revealed the existence of the Dark King, but even if they knew it, they were not as lethal as Li Changyuan. In addition, on the outer battlefield, the space system was too buggy. Most of them They are always helpless against the dark king of all races.

Li Changyuan also tried to intercept and kill the Dark King. He tried his best to deal with the Dark King. The king of all races who controls the power of time and annihilation would ignore him, pause time, and attack him. Yunlanxing's supernatural warriors launched a large-scale massacre.

In the end, he could only end up losing both sides with the king of all races.

And behind the Ten Thousand Races battlefield, there is still a group of Ten Thousand Races New Generation elites left, and their overall strength is stronger than the New Generation forces of Yunlan Star.

In the end of Yunlan Star, the human race and eighty percent of all species were wiped out.

Li Changyuan previously thought that the purpose of the Ten Thousand Clans was to occupy Yunlan Star, but that was not the case. What they wanted was to seize the origin of Yunlan Star and bring it back to save their home planet so that it could live for hundreds of millions more. Year.

The Yunlan Star, which is supposed to have a lifespan of billions of years, will soon disintegrate, explode, and turn into dust in the universe after losing its planetary origin.

Yunlan Star is a living planet with autonomous consciousness. Naturally, it is not willing to face such an ending, and it does not hesitate to expend its original power to restart time and space.

The original power that the planetary consciousness can use in a short period of time is also limited. Restarting nine times in a row is already the limit. This is the last time.

If this time, the battle between Yunlan Star's supernatural warriors and the warriors of all races in the outer battlefield ends in failure, then all life forms on Yunlan Star, as well as Yunlan Star itself, will cease to exist.

In this ninth restart of time and space, not only the strength of Yunlan Star's supernatural warriors has increased rapidly, but the growth rate of warriors from all races has also been comparable.

But this time, Li Changyuan was extremely confident...

because, in terms of cutting-edge combat power, he was no longer fighting alone, and it was difficult for him to defeat four people with just one fist.

Ye Ruxi will fight side by side with him!

Ye Ruxi is not alone, but has many pet beasts as her strongest fortress!

After dating for ten months, Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan's relationship is very stable, and they have confirmed that each other is the most solid and reliable comrade-in-arms. All her skills are no longer hidden from Li Changyuan.

When the two of them went on missions alone, they practiced cooperating many times to avoid any mishaps due to lack of tacit understanding.

Ye Ruxi trusted Li Changyuan so much not only because he was her boyfriend, but also because after her superpower reached level four, she came to the study room of the main villa of Island Space Manor again and saw the second letter left by her parents.

This time, there is no image, only a short line of words - combined with Li Changyuan, advance to the ninth level, and kill the king of all races and the dark king of all races!

At the beginning, Ye Ruxi was still a little confused. She couldn't even figure out what the King of Ten Thousand Clans and the Dark King of Ten Thousand Clans were.

Later, she still got the answer from Li Changyuan.

Thinking about it, she and the island space should be the trick prepared by her parents to deal with the dark king of all races.

Shen Qingxu also has a small hiding space, just in case she is unreliable, leaving it as a backup option.

However, facts have proven that if Ye Ruxi dies, Shen Qingxu will become so dark that he only thinks about revenge, which is completely unreliable.

In this life, Ye Ruxi lived well, Shen Qingxu was emotionally stable, and made significant contributions to the research on pure energy plants.

With the help of pure energy plants, the superpowers of Yunlan Star are growing at an unprecedented speed. Even if the strongest group of superpower warriors of Yunlan Star and the warriors of all races die together, the new generation left on Yunlan Star will remain. The power may not be lost to the power of the new generation of all races!

Of course, there are great uncertainties.

Neither Ye Ruxi nor Li Changyuan wanted to die on this foreign battlefield.

If you want to ask what Li Changyuan's biggest obsession is...

it is that he and his girlfriend have been dating for ten months, and apart from kissing, touching and hugging, they have not been able to proceed to the next step!

Yun Lanxing has been restarted nine times, and he is finally single, but he is still a ten thousand-year-old virgin!

There is no other way. Who made my girlfriend insist that she wait until the battle with the foreign enemies is over before returning to Yunlanxing's hometown to get married?

My little girlfriend is a bit conservative and wants to save the first time until the wedding night.

In fact, she was not being conservative. She still touched his abdominal muscles very vigorously every time.

Li Changyuan knew that Ye Ruxi was afraid that he would feel that he had nothing special to look forward to. He still clearly remembered the memories of his previous deaths in battle, and would feel numb to "death" and feel that it would not matter if he died again.

No way to restart again? That's good, he can be freed forever...

It is undeniable that in the deepest part of Li Changyuan's heart, similar thoughts do occasionally arise.

Who should take the title of the most powerful person in Yunlan Star? He passed the title nine times, and each time he failed, it was inevitable that he would feel frustrated.

It's not that he's not strong enough. Whether he's facing the King of Ten Thousand Clans on the Internet or the Dark King of Ten Thousand Clans, he can kill the opponent alone.

But everyone is at the same level as the top experts. If he is allowed to face two of them at once, is he really determined? But he is powerless.

It is impossible for people to be completely free of negative emotions. This is the deepest negative emotion in Li Changyuan's heart.

Ye Ruxi probably wasn't that keen to sense his innermost thoughts, just in case.

I'm also afraid that after the two of them open a new world, they won't be able to help but want to hang out together all day long, and they won't be able to concentrate on improving their power levels and honing their combat skills.

And Ye Ruxi doesn't want to die on the battlefield of all races, not because she hasn't got a boyfriend yet, but simply because she was killed by a gas tank once before she returned to her true form and became the current Ye Ruxi. She doesn't want to experience death. feeling.

That kind of extreme pain before death is enough to be experienced once.

She? She hasn’t lived enough yet! There are still many things to do? I want to do it! Of course, this also includes being with your boyfriend, being sweet and affectionate.

Also, I want to meet my parents with my brother. How on earth did they predict the future and prepare such an artifact in the island space for her?

The beast-controlling ability she possesses is really buggy. I wonder how it came about? Is there a reason for parents to help?

However, when she actually arrived at the battlefield in the outer domain, Ye Ruxi's chaotic thoughts were all cleared with one click. There was only one thought left in her mind - this battle must be won!

Li Changyuan looked at Ye Ruxi beside him and had the same idea.

Half of the floating islands in the outer battlefield near Yunlan Star are empty. These floating islands were nurtured by Yunlan Star.

The floating islands that are slowly approaching the direction of Yunlan Star were created by all races sacrificing the remaining vitality of their mother star.

When Yunlan Star's supernatural warriors arrived at Yunlan Star's floating island, the speed at which the floating islands on both sides approached instantly became much faster.

In just a few breaths, we were close at hand.

Needless to say, there is no need for slogans. Li Changyuan, Xia Mingdong, and Xu Shengnan, who are standing at the front of the floating island, as well as the leaders of the other four major bases, and the eighth-level supernatural warriors from other countries, are all the first to rush forward. forward.

A large number of sixth- and seventh-level supernatural warriors also followed closely behind.

The combat power on Yunlan Star is not only the human race, but also a considerable number of mutant beasts.

There are also mutant plants, but they are very few in number, and most of them are attached to humans and mutant beasts and move together, or sit in the rear.

Ye Ruxi parasitized among many pet beasts, and the first black panther to advance to the ninth level, Hei Bao, followed closely behind Li Changyuan.

Black Panther is four and a half meters long in its complete form, is fast, and has space powers.

Ye Ruxi sent a mental message to Li Changyuan: "Brother Li, come to Hei Bao! One plus one is greater than two!"

Li Changyuan was also polite. He often entered the island space to help feed these pet beasts raised by his girlfriend. , and often fight with them.

Li Changyuan leaped forward, and the black panther squatted down in time, allowing Li Changyuan to sit firmly on it.

One person and one leopard cooperated tacitly, and those who didn't know it thought that the leopard was the battle pet trained by Li Changyuan.

Opposite, the king of all races, who led the warriors of all races to attack together, was a tall, tall man with a strange face and red eyes with snake scales on his face.

"Oh, Li Changyuan, my old rival from the human race. I thought you could have some great back-up plan this time, but what happened? There was an extra black panther of space and dark elements? With just such a beast, you can't My old friend who can't contain me. I really overestimated you!"

He is at the very back of Ten Thousand Races' Floating Island. His hair is white on the left and as black as the right on the right. There are wings behind him. He is also black. The left half of his face is exquisite and perfect. The woman who looked like an angel, but her right half was covered in blood and flesh, with terrifying tentacles squirming, also murmured.

"It shouldn't be. The Heavenly Meng clan of the precognition system said that this time, a woman who will attract everyone's attention will appear in the human race... It can't be the female leopard, right?" "

Damn it, I'm just taking precautions. In case, I am afraid that my space system and the soul-eating butterfly's combat power are not strong enough. After facing Li Changyuan, when my space power is exhausted, I will have no power to fight back, allowing the ugly blood-eating beast to parasitize on my face. ."

The blood-devouring beast understood the host's disgust and twisted its tentacles even more violently.

If that human being Li Changyuan hadn't been completely unreasonable and unmoved by her angelic appearance, he could pause time and be so powerful that he could blow her head off, taking the bites hidden on her wings with him. All the soul butterflies were also destroyed. How could she let the blood-devouring beast parasitize her face because she was too afraid of this man's ferocious fighting power?

Although he is strong in combat, he is also really ugly!

Xue Ji comforted herself and said, "Well, maybe Li Changyuan won't choose to attack Jia Luo this time, but he doesn't know how to show mercy at all, so he chooses to attack me? With the blood-devouring beast around, I may not have killed him in return. Opportunity!"

As she said that, she used a tiny space blade to break open her fingertips, and placatingly put a few drops of blood on the tentacles on her face.

The blood-devouring beast received active feeding from its owner, and happily rubbed her intact left half of the cheek with its tentacles.

Xue Ji felt nauseous and wanted to vomit at the beginning, but now she has adapted well.

The floating island where Xue Ji is located is full of warriors from the Wuyu tribe and the Xueyu tribe, but they are all more than a hundred meters away from Xue Ji.

A warrior from the Wuyu Tribe came over cautiously: "Queen, Lord Jialuo has sent a secret order, so that you don't have to rush to the battlefield for the time being."

Xue Ji said coldly: "I understand."

There was also a sound on her ears. How could he not know if he was wearing a communicator? The Yu Clan warrior must send someone to her after receiving the secret order? She passed it on orally, just to...

The tentacles on Xue Ji's face suddenly extended rapidly and became larger, and countless ferocious mouthparts appeared at the end, and she bit off this One of Karasuba's arms.

The Black Feather Tribe warriors let out a shrill howl.

Xue Ji cursed angrily: "Trash, I'm just eating one of your arms, and it's not like I won't be able to grow it back. Why are you crying?" The

Wuyu warrior covered his bleeding wound and flew away with flapping wings.

And he took out the rare healing capsules from the small satchel around his waist and swallowed them.

Not long after he swallowed the healing capsule, he quickly grew a new arm, but the new arm was not as good as the one he was used to, and its strength was only half of its original strength.

Moreover, after using up the only rare healing capsule, he was fatally wounded again on the battlefield and lost the opportunity to recover quickly from the trauma in a short period of time and escape immediately.

But it wouldn't work if he didn't use it now. Before he went to the battlefield, he lost an arm and lost a lot of blood. If he went to the battlefield, he would definitely be the first to be killed.

The blood-devouring beast on the right side of Xue Ji's face had swallowed up an arm. It returned to the size of a thumb and squirmed on Xue Ji's face.

Constantly conveying her spiritual thoughts to Xue Ji, "Hungry, eat..."

Xue Ji was in a good mood and comforted her little pet: "Don't worry, you will be able to enjoy a delicious feast soon. With the help of the blood-devouring beast, Maybe, I can directly reach level ten on this battlefield! Then, I will crush the game... Hahahaha!"

She was on the floating island at the back, laughing like crazy.

At the front, Yunlan Star and the floating island of Wanzu were already bordering each other, and the warriors on both sides were fighting in a melee.

Li Changyuan was riding a black panther of the space system. His speed was very fast. In just a few leaps and bounds, he struck with all his strength equivalent to level 6. 10 to the sixth power, a million-fold powerful blow plus a painful double strike, easily. Killed several eighth-level warriors of all races who were standing at the front and had difficult abilities.

Not long ago, Jialuo, who was disapproving of the space-type black panther, instantly turned blood red.

In the end, it was he who used the power of time and space suspension to quickly throw a group of eighth-level warriors in the front row behind him. Only then was he the unstoppable leader after freeing Li Changyuan and the space beast. wave offensive.

Li Changyuan stopped when he saw the situation and led the Black Panther back dozens of meters away.

"Jialuo, why did you use the power of time so quickly? Wanzu is a bit weak this time. You'd better quickly call the white-haired girl together, otherwise, I'm afraid you won't be able to survive. Three hours."

After the power reaches level six, people from different countries and all races can understand what the other person wants to express by using a little mental power, and there is no communication barrier.

Of course, except for mutant beasts and mutant plants whose roars are too monotonous and are not very good at expressing their meaning.

Jialuo said with a sullen face: "Humph, aren't you always a taciturn person on the battlefield? But this time you are too busy talking? It seems like this black panther of the space system has really given you a lot of confidence!" I want to see how powerful it can be!"

Jialuo said, and used annihilation energy towards Li Changyuan and Black Panther.

The Black Panther immediately teleported and avoided.

But what followed was a steady stream of annihilation energy attacks...

The other supernatural warriors also fought together.

Li Changyuan understood Jialuo's intentions very well, which was to use up the Black Panther's space power. It was so big in its full form, and it took him with it to frequently use its space power to dodge attacks, and the power would soon be exhausted. .

At that time, you will have no choice but to let others take advantage of you, just like the strategy he adopted to deal with Xue Ji before.

Li Changyuan's eyes darkened, and he took advantage of his plan and said, "Hei Bao, get smaller, let's work separately."

Hei Bao let out a cry, and his body immediately changed into a little leopard that was only half a meter long, and his body instantly became much more flexible.

But excitement flashed in Jialuo's bloody eyes. What he wanted was to separate Li Changyuan and the black panther!

It's true that Black Panther's power consumption is reduced a lot when he acts alone, but Li Changyuan loses his advantage of being fast and elusive, so his high attack power will be greatly limited!

The Black Panther doesn't have Li Changyuan's super attack power and time-pausing ability to protect him. As long as he sends a few more eighth-level warriors to deal with it, he can take it down quickly!

Jia Luo dodged forward and threw dozens of venomous snakes, entangled Li Changyuan, making it impossible for him to get away in time to help the Black Panther.

And quickly ordered his nine eighth-level guards to deal with the Black Panthers.

Originally, Jialuo had twelve guards, but as soon as they met, Li Changyuan killed the three he valued most.

Li Changyuan wanted to help the Black Panther, but he was entangled by Jialuo and his poisonous snake brothers. He was very angry, so he had to transform into a snake-killing demon, firing energy guns at those highly poisonous but attacking creatures. A poisonous snake with average defense power.

Jialuo also knew that these poisonous snakes were useless to Li Changyuan, so he used annihilation energy to hold him back.

He thought proudly that the space system was very powerful, but it happened to appear on a beast with little intelligence. Come to think of it, it won't be long before the black panther will turn into a broken corpse.

On the battlefield where Jia Luo thought that the Black Panther would be crushed unilaterally, Ye Ruxi appeared.

After she released the parasitic state and returned to her human form, she immediately deliberately let the black panther get close to the opponent. The barbarian tribe who wanted to kill the black panther killed it with one blow.

The three-meter mutated metal long knife is held in the hands of a girl who is 1.6cm tall. She looks so petite and has a delicate and beautiful face. People can't help but feel protective after looking at it.

However, her eyes were full of coldness and seriousness.

Ye Ruxi neatly turned over and sat on the black panther, which turned into a medium-sized black panther that was over two meters tall. The panther moved a few times, and Ye Ruxi's long knife and the bloodthirsty vines on his wrists came out at the same time.

With a whoosh, the life of a giant rabbit clansman was harvested again!

A fireball from the fire lion clan suddenly attacked, and was about to sweep over Ye Ruxi and the black panther...

A Erha suddenly appeared, opened its bloody mouth, swallowed the fireball, and even hit it A burp.

"Woof woof woof!"

——Not enough, please give me more?!

The eighth-level Ten Thousand Race Guards, whose number was reduced by two in an instant:...

"Don't be afraid, the advantage lies with us. We still have six people, she? Just one person, two mutant beasts and one mutant plant!"

Ye Ruxi smiled slightly, wanting to talk to her? Quantity wins?

Except for the ragdoll cat Xuebao, the tiger cub, who was advancing to the ninth level, and a few that were not convenient for air combat, all the remaining pet beasts were summoned.

Each one is also equipped with a small wicker bracelet, which brings back the serum heart concentration function!

Lightning Rabbit, Black-armored Turtle, Polar Bear Zhuangzhuang, Panda Pangpang, Monkey Bugs with a metal rod, and poisonous bee Xiaojin and his three thousand bee brothers!

Quantity crushing.jpg

I didn’t put more poisonous wasps and turtles. It was purely because the space was not enough, and it was not necessary. I had to hide it first.

In just three minutes, Jialuo's six remaining eighth-level guards were surrounded by Ye Ruxi's pet beasts...

Ye Ruxi still relied on Heibao's space power, and Hei... Bao was very sensible and didn't compete with her for his head, so he managed to snatch one from the giant deer tribe.

Looking at the long antlers, are these edible?

Ye Ruxi didn't know that she asked Hei Bao to cover the nearby area with dark energy, and then collected the corpses of several eighth-level Ten Thousand Clansmen into the space.

The opponent has a humanoid form, but the superpower crystal core must be taken.

As for the corpse, ahem, she had no pressure to use the parts of the body that clearly had the characteristics of animals and plants.

Even their flesh and blood can be kept as nutrients for the vampire vines to advance.

Li Changyuan said that the Ten Thousand Clans also kept some mutant beasts and mutant plants as pets. One of them was a blood-devouring beast that could absorb flesh and blood.

If it weren’t for their low intelligence, weak reproductive capacity, limited number, not very strong defense, and poor ability to obey orders, sometimes they would even eat the people of all races. Otherwise, if there were too many blood-devouring beasts, Yun would be overwhelmed. Blue Star is at an absolute disadvantage.

In this way, instead of taking advantage of the opponent's blood-devouring beasts, Wanzu's corpse would be better off taking advantage of her blood-sucking vines.

Even the corpses of Yunlanxing's superpower warriors will contain space superpowers. If you see them, you should restrain them in time to avoid becoming nutrients for the growth of the blood-devouring beasts of all races.

Ye Ruxi took the blood-sucking vine back into space first, and let it quickly absorb the flesh and blood of those eight-level warriors of all races and advance to the ninth level.

Then, she led her group of fighting beasts to continue fighting!

Wake up, it’s time to hunt!

Xue Ji in the rear couldn't sit still when she learned that a woman really appeared on the battlefield ahead. She also owned several eighth-level pet beasts and a ninth-level space system black panther.

She spread her wings and used space powers. It didn't take long before she arrived at the battlefield ahead!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The Supreme Poison Doctor: The Ghost King’s Golden Concubine , [Romance] Huang Ge Liaoyan , [Romance] Magic Awakens in Marvel , [Romance] [Comprehensive] Big Brother’s Little Lion , [Romance] Today Has she blossomed? [British and American] , [Romance] Gemini , [Romance] The Myth of Ice , [Romance] I asked the prince to marry , [Romance] Time travel until the male protagonist turns black [Threading the book] , [Romance] Crazy Flower Xianyue Mu Chan Palace

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 51. Chapter 51 Outland Battlefield 2font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51 Outland Battlefield 2

Shen Qingxu, together with several Dragon Claw members, had just finished killing a group of hundreds of Yaksha warriors. They were particularly strong physically, but relatively weak mentally.

With Shen Qingxu's mental ability to control the field, no matter how powerful the Yaksha clan's physical abilities are, they have become wooden stubs with slow reaction times. Those with relatively low mental power have even started killing each other. How can the Dragon Claw members deal with these? It suddenly became much easier for the rough-skinned guy.

After controlling another group of newly arrived Yaksha clan, Shen Qingxu took some time out of his busy schedule and brought Xiao Hei over to see the situation at Ye Ruxi's side.

It was discovered that Ye Ruxi and her many pet beasts were dealing with the first elite group of warriors of all races, which numbered a thousand people.

Ten of this thousand-man group are at level eight, including 490 at level seven and 500 at level six. The cooperation is very tacit.

Except for a few contracted pet beasts with relatively high levels, most of Ye Ruxi's poisonous bees are at level six, and there are not many at level seven.

If several of the pet beasts weren't very powerful, Ye Ruxi could parasitize a certain pet beast at any time and dodge the attack, fearing that he would really be injured.

But Ye Ruxi's side was also a little suppressed and beaten.

Of course, it is not without cost for the Wanzu side to draw out the first elite group to deal with Ye Ruxi, a super strong person who was unexpected by the Wanzu.

On the outer battlefield, other Yunlan stars fought against warriors from all races, and sixty-seven out of ten had the upper hand.

The pressure came to Ye Ruxi.

Shen Qingxu knew that Ye Ruxi could hide in space if she couldn't beat him, or let Hei Bao take her to escape from the battle.

She insists on holding on with her pet beast in order to gain more advantages for others.

Shen Qingxu didn't care whether it would be more difficult to deal with the Yasha clan without the Dragon Claw members. Anyway, with their abilities, they shouldn't die for the time being.

He is a brainless girl control. He had previously devoted himself to the research and development of pure energy plants, and also wanted to create an environment for his sister to safely absorb energy from the outside world.

Shen Qingxu suddenly summoned dozens of poisonous snakes that were familiar with his mind control, as well as thousands of poisonous insects, rats, and ants to join the battlefield.

The brother and sister brought tens of thousands of mutant beasts with them, and the situation suddenly reversed.

Ye Ru?xi was afraid that her brother would do something extreme if he saw her in danger, so she would not play extreme pull with the opponent, squeezing out more potential of several pet beasts to see if they could survive in the battle. After advancing, he quickly summoned a large number of poisonous bees and a small group of turtles who were good at defense.

By the time Xue Ji relied on her space power and teleported several times to reach the front line, Ye Ruxi had gone from being beaten by a group of thousands of people to being beaten by a group of thousands of people. beat.

No, it can no longer be called the Thousand-Man Group, because more than half of the Thousand-Man Group have been killed or injured, with only more than 400 people left.

Most people didn't even have a chance to take the rare healing potion, and they turned directly into corpses.

What's even more outrageous is that there are many small willow branches that are absorbing the energy from the rare healing potion that every warrior of all races must have.

What is this? Why is it so evil?

Liushu Xiaolu: Who is evil? Didn’t I just learn from Tengteng its bandit style and absorb all the energy that is beneficial to me?

He likes this rare healing potion! Xiaolu felt that this was the key to advancing to level nine!

Xue Ji said with a cold face: "Woman, your opponent is me!"

She said this to Ye Ruxi.

Ye Ru?xi had also noticed this woman with wings and space skills for a long time. She must be the Xue Ji that Li Changyuan said.

But according to Li Changyuan's description, Xue Ji should be a Yu Clan whose whole body is snow-white? How come it turned into a two-color system of half white and half black?

Also, that wriggling tentacle on the right side of her face... seems to be a blood-devouring beast?

Ye Ruxi can use her energy body to parasitize the pet beast, but this is harmless to the pet beast, but she will never be able to make the blood-devouring beast so ugly like Xue Ji. The beasts are parasitic on one's face, but they are still inseparable and merged into one state.

Xue Ji noticed Ye Ru?xi looking at her right face and became angry immediately.

Especially when he noticed Ye Ruxi's face that was prettier than his own, he felt deeply jealous and unwilling.

Why is it that this woman can control so many pet beasts when everyone is playing with them?

And what’s going on with that vague spatial fluctuation on this woman? Doesn’t she only have a black panther pet that is of the space type?

But there is no need to ask these questions, Ye Ru?xi is unlikely to answer her directly.

Xue Ji waved her wings, and countless white translucent soul-eating butterflies attacked in Ye Ru?xi's direction.

Ye Ruxi ordered Lao Hei and Xiao Jin: "Take your little brothers to drag down the remaining guys of the Thousand People Group!"

After saying that, he summoned a new group of turtles and turtles from the island space. Venomous bees.

The other pet beasts all withdrew their fighting power and surrounded Ye Ruxi, staring eagerly at Xue Ji not far away.

Shen Qingxu also used mental control to let the poisonous snakes, poisonous insects, rats and ants continue to deal with the elite group.

He took Xiao Hei and stood beside Ye Ruxi, shoulder to shoulder with her.

Shen Qingxu was better at spiritual mutant beasts like the Soul-Eating Butterfly. As

soon as his spiritual power came out, the Soul-Eating Butterflies that originally came towards Ye Ruxi turned towards the group of thousands of people behind. And go?.

Xue Ji didn't expect that one of her biggest killing moves could be broken so easily!

The person who cracked her control over the Soul-eating Butterfly was not Ye Ruxi, who was at level nine, but Shen Qingxu, who was only at the peak of level eight!

Shen Qingxu specializes in the spiritual system. His spiritual power is even slightly stronger than that of level nine Xue Ji, which is why he took away control of the Soul-Eating Butterfly so easily.

Xue Ji was extremely lucky. Fortunately, she still had a blood-devouring beast. It was parasitic on her body. It was one with her and could never be controlled easily.

Xue Ji angrily shuttled through space and came to a few meters in front of Ye Ru? Xi. The blood-devouring beast quickly spread out countless tentacles and flew towards Ye Ru

? With such a strong attack power, when Ye Ruxi was absolutely unable to avoid it, her whole person actually disappeared out of thin air?

How could it be possible? Obviously, the space black panther was still several meters away from her!

Under Xue Ji's anger, the blood-devouring beast continued to grow and attacked Shen Qingxu not far away?!

However, the next moment, Shen Qingxu's figure disappeared.

In fact, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu just hid in their own personal spaces!

Xuebao successfully advanced to level nine after absorbing several non-attributed superpower crystal cores from warriors of all races!

Ye Ruxi brought Xuebao out of the island space and teleported behind Xue Ji. She swung her long knife and slashed Xue Ji's wings.

Li Changyuan said that Xue Ji's combat uniform was made with all the efforts of all races and was extremely defensive. Her weak points were her exposed head and wings.

When attacking other places, even breaking through defenses is difficult.

Therefore, Ye Ruxi chopped off her wings first.

Xue Ji sensed the danger and used the power of space to dodge, but she was still a step too slow. Most of her left wing was completely chopped off.

Xue Ji originally wanted the blood-devouring beast's tentacles to absorb the wings. Her wings were also made of excellent materials. Unexpectedly, half of the wings were taken away by Mr. Ye Ruxi.

Shen Qingxu also appeared from where he originally disappeared. As soon as he appeared, he fired an energy cannon in Xue Ji's direction.

Although it was unable to cause fatal injuries to Xue Ji and the blood-devouring beast that had absorbed countless flesh and blood, it successfully attracted their attention.

Xue Ji said angrily: "You are actually pitting the many against the few, shameless! If you have the ability, you can fight with me one on one!"

Ye Ruxi chuckled: "I am a fool who wants to fight with you one on one! You and I When that snake man teamed up to bully my boyfriend, why didn't he say one to one?"

Xue Ji: "Are you Li Changyuan's girlfriend? I didn't expect him to..."

Xue Ji was killed several times by Li Changyuan, I hate and fear Li Changyuan, and I also have some perverted admiration. After all, he is stronger than Jia Luodu...

It is a pity that the other party is a human race. The two races are mortal enemies and are destined to never be together.

Fortunately, in the past few times, Li Changyuan never had any other women around him.

Who would have thought that this time, Li Changyuan would actually have an extra girlfriend, one who was not weaker than her at all and had endless trump cards!

Xue Ji was angry and teleported to Ye Ruxi.

Ye Ruxi used parasitism and appeared on Xuebao sitting on Shen Qingxu's shoulder.

Xue Ji's space storm was aimed at Shen Qingxu, and Xuebao took Shen Qingxu with him to shuttle through space and easily avoid it.

The Black Panther also took the initiative to rush over and absorbed the space energy ball, slightly replenishing the space energy it had consumed.

Xue Ji said in disbelief: "The second space pet beast is still level nine, how is that possible!"

However, in fact, Ye Ruxi has more than two level nine pet beasts.

The vampire vine knew that its master was fighting outside, and advanced to level nine at a super fast speed.

When the tentacles of the blood-devouring beast spread again, this time, Ye Ruxi did not choose to dodge, but actively wrapped herself around him with the vines of the blood-sucking vine!

Everyone is carnivorous and loves to drink blood, but there is no blood on the Vampire Vine. It is the plant that the Vampire Vine hates to eat the most!

The blood-devouring beast has a rich blood energy!

For a moment, the blood-devouring beast screamed in pain, the extreme pain, the feeling of being sucked blood...

This kind of pain was also shared with its host Xue Ji, making it want to take back the blood-devouring beast and use the space system ability to escape. Xue Ji's movements were half a beat slower...

The next moment, the flesh and blood of the blood-devouring beast was completely absorbed by the blood-sucking vines.

Xue Ji's body was blocked by two ninth-level space beasts, Xue Bao and Black Panther, and she could no longer use her space powers.

She suddenly became a phoenix with its feathers plucked, and a tiger with its teeth plucked out!

After being fed back and strengthened by many pet beasts, Ye Ruxi became ten times stronger than ordinary ninth-level superpowers. Holding a long knife, he easily chopped off Xue Ji's other wing.

Then, Xue Ji's head was pierced by Ye Ruxi's long knife and the golden blade of the tiger cub who had advanced to the ninth level.

Until the moment of her death, Xue Ji never thought that she, a level nine space expert with many back-ups, could die so easily and in such a frustrating way.

Ye Ru?xi collected Xue Ji's body.

"Babys, keep going, there are still many opponents!"

The Thousand-Man Group has been dealt with, but there are still many opponents.

Wanzu also hid two newly promoted ninth-level masters this time, and a large number of seventh- and eighth-level masters. They originally planned to clean up the battlefield with a crushing method, but after discovering that the front line was almost one-sided, they didn't care. What kind of hiding? , and quickly sent the newly promoted ninth-level Night King, Fox King, and a group of eighth-level experts to the front line.

At this time, Li Changyuan also finished dealing with his old rival, Jia Luo.

If Jialuo hadn't cultivated the nine major body parts, he wouldn't be so difficult to kill.

After using the strongest blow to eliminate Jialuo's body, this time, although Li Changyuan lost his strength, Xia Mingdong protected him steadily and fed him a quick recovery potion made from level nine pure energy plants in time.

After Li Changyuan quickly recovered his fighting strength, he came over to join Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu to welcome the newly arrived Night King, Fox King, and a large number of seventh- and eighth-level warriors from all races led by them.

In terms of the number of strong men at level seven or eight, Ten Thousand Races dominates!

When it comes to the number of level nine, humans have the upper hand!

The strong men of all races are puzzled. Where did Ye Ru?xi, a woman so strong that she contracted multiple top-level pet beasts like a bug, come from?

However, they are destined to not be able to answer this question.

After several days of fierce fighting, Yunlan Star finally achieved a complete victory. Not only did it annihilate all the warriors of all races on the outer battlefield, it also went deep into the enemy camp and wiped out all the new generation forces of all races. Not a single one of them was killed. Keep.

Just as they did to humans eight times before.

However, the home planet of all races has no energy at all to start another time and space restart.

After all the new generations of all races were extinct, the home planet of all races, which had reached the end of its lifespan, was on the verge of disintegration.

Li Changyuan, Ye Ruxi and others evacuated in time and returned to Yunlan Star.

The floating islands outside Yunlan Star have disappeared, and they have all turned into the origin of stars and returned to Yunlan Star itself.

After boarding the fighter plane, Li Changyuan asked: "Xiao Xi, when we go back this time, should we get married? You promised me."

Ye Ruxi didn't hesitate and held her boyfriend's hand instead: "Okay, let's get married when we get back!"

Shen Qingxu said sourly: "You said you still want to find your parents? We can't wait for them to come back for such a big deal."

Although in his heart I don’t even know if my parents will come back.

Li Changyuan thought for a while: "That's right. For such an important matter as a marriage, it would be better if the father-in-law and mother-in-law are present."

Of course Ye Ruxi also hopes to see her parents, although she has no memory of getting along with them. , but without the island space prepared by his parents, Yun Lanxing would not have won so easily on the outer battlefield this time.

Ye Ruxi said: "Okay, let's wait another three months. If they still haven't come back and there's no news, we won't wait."

Li Changyuan kissed her forehead tenderly: "Okay. ?, then wait another three months.”

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The Supreme Poison Doctor: The Ghost King’s Golden Concubine , [Romance] Huang Ge Liaoyan , [Romance] Magic Awakens in Marvel , [Romance] [Comprehensive] Big Brother’s Little Lion , [Romance] Today Has she blossomed? [British and American] , [Romance] Gemini , [Romance] The Myth of Ice , [Romance] I asked the prince to marry , [Romance] Time travel until the male protagonist turns black [Threading the book] , [Romance] Crazy Flower Xianyue Mu Chan Palace

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 52. Chapter 52 Getting marriedfont record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 52: Getting Married:

She said she would wait three months before getting married.

Ye Ruxi had vowed before that she would save something for the wedding night.

But after achieving a complete victory in the outer battlefield and returning to Yunlan Star on the first night, Ye Ruxi lost control and ate up her boyfriend.

Li Changyuan, who was completely eaten and wiped clean, expressed that he was very satisfied.

Two people with extremely strong physiques fought this battle for a whole day and a night.

Then she drank a drop of willow essence, and Ye Ruxi returned to her full state.

Li Changyuan still wanted to pull his girlfriend to unlock more new positions, but reality didn't allow it.

There are still many things waiting for him, the person in charge, to do at the base.

For example, base transformation, comprehensive restoration of social order, work, school, etc...

The Li family's business empire must also be rebuilt.

Ye Ruxi: "Go ahead, work hard to make money, there is a big family waiting for you to raise!"

Ye Ruxi was talking about his own pet beasts, all of which had advanced to the ninth level during the battle.

In fact, Li Changyuan doesn't need to raise her, as her island space can afford it.

But men, when they are under pressure, they will be more motivated to fight.

Li Changyuan: "Okay, dear daughter-in-law, I'll go make money to support the family first, and then I'll come back to serve you in the evening."

As he said that, he pressed a kiss on Ye Ruxi's lips.

Ye Ruxi: ...

What do you call a daughter-in-law if she’s not even married?

However, they all recognize each other, so he can call him whatever he wants!

After Li Changyuan left, Ye Ruxi took a bath and came to the study of the main villa of the manor again.

I received two letters from my parents before, both are here.

I wonder if there will be new letters appearing in this study after she wins the final victory?

In fact, when she first returned to Yunlanxing, she wanted to come in and have a look, but the man was too tempting... She couldn't resist the temptation, so she was delayed for a day.

This time, when Ye Ruxi came in, a letter appeared on the study table again.

The content of the letter contains a lot of information.

As for why only the first time was in image mode, and the second and third letters were all text, of course it was because Ye Ruxi didn't believe it at first, and also because writing letters saves more energy.

It turns out that Ye Ruxi's parents, Shen Chengyang and Ye Feishuang, accidentally fell into a time and space wormhole many years ago and entered a more advanced technological immortality plane. Now, they are quite famous in the technological immortality plane. A high-level immortal cultivator.

Their current strength exceeds the upper limit that Yunlan Star's plane can withstand, and they cannot return to Yunlan Star.

After deducing that Yunlan Star was facing a catastrophe of evolution and annihilation, they and other big guys from Yunlan Star made a lot of arrangements and efforts.

Two of them, named Li Heng and You Jing, fell into the space-time wormhole in the same plane crash as them. They also managed to pass some things to their son Li Changyuan through the space-time rift, such as Li Changyuan's jade pendant space. , and abilities that are far beyond ordinary people.

Li Changan and You Ting are also unable to return to Yunlan Star. Due to some restrictions, they cannot even transmit more information.

Ye Ruxi was able to receive so much extra information because her soul was sent to parallel time and space to experience for many years. It not only belonged to Yunlan Star, but did not completely belong to Yunlan Star, so that she could survive before the end of the world. I learned a lot of "secrets".

She got the golden finger - the island space, and the awakened power - the Soul Control Atlas. It was also the combination of luck from the previous nine times that she was able to be so defiant, and finally became the turning point between Yunlanxing and Wanwan. The key to the Star Wars.

Ye Feishuang wrote at the end: "The Destiny Star has calculated that the boy from the Li family is your perfect match, and you two can get married. When you break through the tenth level, you will be able to sense the existence of the space-time wormhole, and you will be able to sense the existence of the space-time wormhole. When our family reunites."

"The time and space wormhole is in a gentle period when the moon is full, and is in a high-risk period at other times. It is best to travel during the Mid-Autumn Festival."

"Breaking through from level nine to level ten can take as short as five years, or as long as Ten years?, don’t be impatient."

"Your brother has no marriage line in the lower world, you are his biggest tie, help mom to urge him to step up his practice!"

- Parents who love you: Shen Chengyang, Ye Feishuang, stay.

Ye Ruxi knew that her parents and other bigwigs from Yunlan Star, such as Li Changyuan's parents, must have made a lot of efforts for the survival of Yunlan Star.

This time, after reading the letter, the letter did not turn into energy and disappear.

Ye Ruxi then took the letter and showed it to Shen Qingxu.

Shen Qingxu: ...

"I thought that after destroying all the zombies and saving the Yunlan Star, I could just die and concentrate on my research without working any harder. Unexpectedly, I still have to practice!"

"There is no way. Who asked my parents to wait for me up there? Sister, you and Li Changyuan are destined to go up there in the future? If I don't go, what will you do if he bullies you?"

Ye Ruxi was very worried . ?If she wants to complain, won't her parents stand up for her?

However, it was unlikely that Li Changyuan would bully her.

Ye Ruxi gave Shen Qingxu a beating and said, "Brother, just try harder. I want to go to the upper world with you! No matter if it takes ten years, twenty years or thirty years, I will do it." Want to see me more often? Brother."

Shen Qingxu rubbed his sister's head: "Okay, isn't it just level ten? I just have to work hard."

After several days of high-intensity fighting on the outer battlefield, Shen Qingxu He has also advanced to level nine, but there is still some distance between him and level ten.

Ye Ruxi added: "Ten years, at most ten years. If you can't reach level ten, Brother Li and I will go up first."

Shen Qingxu: "Ten years, it's completely enough." Now, I want to develop a potion that can harmlessly increase the level of superpowers..."

Although the level obtained in this way is relatively illusory, and the combat power is not as good as that achieved by oneself, it is so easy!

Ye Ruxi: ...Okay, he is indeed her brother!

Ye Ruxi continued: "If my parents can't come back, then what about my wedding with Brother Li..."

Shen Qingxu: "Can't you do it in ten years?"

As soon as the words came out, Shen Qingxu immediately He changed his mind again: "It's okay to do it now. We can do it again when we reunite with our parents."

Shen Qingxu also thought about it. Li Changyuan is also very popular now. If he doesn't hold the wedding earlier, he is afraid that someone will think about it. Pry his sister into the corner.

Of course, there are also many people who want to take advantage of Zhang Yuan. After all, Ye Ruxi's beauty and strength are obvious to all.

It's better for them to get married quickly, otherwise many people would come to ask him even though they knew they were boyfriend and girlfriend: "Does your sister mind having multiple boyfriends?" "Anyway, she's not married yet, so everyone has a chance. That's right!" "I can't compare to Team Li in terms of combat prowess, but I'm virtuous and capable!"

They're all a bunch of wannabes! These people are so depraved!

...

So, a month later, a grand wedding was held at Xuanwu Base.

The protagonists are Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan, as well as Xia Mingdong, Xu Shengnan, Zhou Wu, and Fang Ying.

Each of the three newlywed couples are handsome men and beautiful women, but the most outstanding and eye-catching ones are undoubtedly the strongest Li Changyuan and Ye Ruxi.

At this time, the national network had been restored, and many people saw the live broadcast of the wedding online.

"Ah ah ah, we, the two kings of the Flower Kingdom, are getting married! I wish you happiness and longevity!" "I wish

Brother Li and Sister Ye to have a son soon and grow old together?!" "

I'm different, I'm here to seek marriage. Yes, is there anyone who is willing to get married with me, have a baby, and strive for the opportunity to be classmates with Brother Li and Sister Ye’s child in the future, or even get married? I am 26 years old, 180cm tall, and have a sixth ability of gold. Level..."

What's shocking is that there are so many couples!

However, those who want to wait for Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan to have a baby cannot wait on Yunlan Star.

Five years later, Ye Ruxi, Li Changyuan, and Shen Qingxu were the first to reach level 10, leaving relevant information about the space-time wormhole to the Queen of Flowers. On the Mid-Autumn Festival of this year, they passed through the space-time wormhole and left. He came to the plane where Yunlan Star is...

and came to a higher level of technological immortal cultivation plane!

As for the blood relative that Li Changyuan cared about most, Mr. Li's father Li Hai, was lying in the dormant warehouse, staying in Ye Ruxi's space, and "smuggled" to this plane together.

This is the method Li Changyuan saw in the dream entrusted to him by his parents.

This is because Li Hai is a blood relative of Li Changyuan, so he can do this. If Li Hai is on top, Li Changyuan and Ye Ruxi will both be held responsible for whatever harm the world does.

Of course, it is impossible for Li Hai to do anything evil for the sake of his grandchildren and his wife.

And Shen Chengyang, Ye Feishuang, Li Heng, and You Jing knew through calculation that their children and their old father would arrive on this day. They had already driven the spaceship and were waiting near the space-time wormhole passage.

Relatives reunited after a long absence, everyone was very excited.

"Dad, Mom!"

"Hey!"

Ye Ruxi hugged her parents.

Shen Qingxu squeezed in: "Where's me? There's still me!"

The expressions of the Li family were much more reserved, but they saw their son/daughter-in-law whom they hadn't seen for a long time and thought they had died long ago. Parents, Li Hai and Li Changyuan were also filled with emotions.

You Jing took the initiative to hug her son, while Li Heng hugged his father and said, "Dad!"

There were thousands of words to say, but in the end they all just turned into one sentence: "Mom, Dad, I miss you so much! "I miss you too!"

...

Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan held another grand wedding in the presence of their parents.

The parents of both parties are the leaders of the first-class forces in the world of science and technology. Now that the two powerful forces have joined forces, it is just around the corner to become the top forces.

Li Changyuan and Shen Qingxu were protected by their parents, and they worked very hard. They quickly adapted to the rules of the technological immortality realm, prospered, and became the pride of the younger generation in the technological immortality world.

Ye Ruxi was responsible for arranging the salted fish and eating, drinking and having fun with the pet animals and plants. She lived a happy life.

How about working hard and waiting for her to play for three or five years? Let’s talk about it later!

But every time someone thought she was the weakness of Li Changyuan and Shen Qingxu and came to bully Ye Ruxi, they would be dealt with miserably by Ye Ruxi.

Other monks: ...You are so powerful, and you have so many powerful spiritual pets, you should have told me earlier! What kind of weakling are you pretending to be!

Can't afford to offend!

Ye Ruxi: ...

She doesn't want to either. However, the foundation she laid in Yunlan Star was too good, and she had too many pet beasts. Her parents, parents-in-law, brother and husband all gave her cultivation resources. Each of the pet beasts was a cultivator, and they also earned their own cultivation resources. , your cultivation level can skyrocket even while lying flat, is it her fault?

Have a baby? In the world of interstellar immortality, there is no such thing as comparison to have children, only comparison of personal wealth and strength!

Regardless of wealth or strength, Ye Ruxi, Li Changyuan, and Shen Qingxu are all the best among the younger generation.

The journey to the new world has just begun.

As for Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan, after a long, long time, they both ascended to the upper realm, and they were still a loving couple who envied others.

——Full? End of article——

Previous chapter table of contents

Related recommendations: [Romance] The Supreme Poison Doctor: The Ghost King’s Golden Concubine , [Romance] Huang Ge Liaoyan , [Romance] Magic Awakens in Marvel , [Romance] [Comprehensive] Big Brother’s Little Lion , [Romance] Today Has she blossomed? [British and American] , [Romance] Gemini , [Romance] The Myth of Ice , [Romance] I asked the prince to marry , [Romance] Time travel until the male protagonist turns black [Threading the book] , [Romance] Crazy Flower Xianyue Mu Chan Palace

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

74K 624 109
Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZhi 4 ****this is not my story. Offline re...
68.4K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
25.7K 510 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...