✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

By prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
41-45
46-48
49 -End

36-40

1.7K 19 2
By prince05026

☆ 36. Chapter 36 Bloodbath Research Institutefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36: Bloodbath Research Institute

Ye Ru?xi passed the contract mark and gave instructions to the black-armored turtle in Area C: "Old Hei, it's now!"

After signing the contract, Ye Ruxi took the black-armored turtle back to the After leaving the island space, it did not immediately put away all its turtles and grandchildren. It was just this moment that it was waiting for.

Lao Hei: "Okay, Master, I'm going to start making trouble!"

The black-armored turtle was too lazy to move before, mainly because his body was injected with muscle relaxants and some anesthetics.

But just after the contract was signed, Ye Ruxi used the blood-sucking vine to suck out all the toxins in its body.

After showing off a bunch of first-level fish and shrimps in the island space, the black-armored turtle has now returned to its peak state, and after leveling up, it has suddenly increased to 90% of level 1!

As for the other small and medium-sized turtles, except for a few that exceeded 50% of level 1, which were injected with a small amount of muscle relaxant, the rest were not poisoned.

After all, things like muscle relaxants also cost money. The Duan family has a lot of them in reserve, but there are also a lot of people and animals to control.

Therefore, in the mutant beast area, only those with higher levels and stronger combat power will be injected with this thing, and the rest will not matter.

Before Ye Ruxi left Area C, he not only left behind the black-armored turtle, but also the Lightning Rabbit and the Vampire Vine, and asked the Lightning Rabbit to take the Vampire Vine with him to the Mutated Beast Zone for those who had been hit. Detoxify the poisonous mutant beast.

They will also be weak for a few minutes just after detoxification, and it will take a while to recover. Don't worry that the rabbits, who are famous for their speed, can't escape.

What's more, the mutated beasts have all mutated, and their brains have become smarter. They can always distinguish between friends and foes. It is impossible that Tutu and Teng Teng saved them, and they will repay kindness with enmity.

In order to help these high-level mutant beasts with high combat power recover as soon as possible, Ye Ruxi also asked the rabbits with small internal space to provide them with some energy food after detoxification.

Those who eat grass will be given first-class grass, and those who eat meat will be given first-class meat.

While Ye Ruxi was waiting for the bodyguards in Area A to change, he had already received the message from Tutu and Tengteng through the contract - all mutant beasts in Area C had been detoxified! And fed? Energy food!

Rabbit, Vampire Vine, and Black-armored Turtle also made agreements with other mutant beasts through spiritual communication.

Just waiting for Ye Ruxi's order, Lao Hei started to take the lead in making trouble, and other mutant beasts would also follow suit!

prison Break! They're going to jailbreak!

As for being caught by those nasty two-legged beasts, will it be steamed, braised, or fried?

Nonsense, they have been kept in captivity without resistance, and their fate will definitely be: steamed, braised, or fried! He ran away? Is there still a chance of survival?!

It's midnight now, when most of the two-legged beasts are asleep. It's also the time when the guards are most likely to get sleepy, and it's also the best time for the mutant beasts to escape!

Rumble--

Ye Ruxi could hear it from a long distance away, and there was a huge sound coming from the area in Area C where the mutant beasts were detained.

Even the ground and the mountain wall shook.

There was also a faint sound of thunder.

All the superhuman bodyguards in the entire prison area knew that something happened in Area C, and that it was a big deal, so they all rushed there immediately.

Now, no one is paying attention to areas A and B at all.

Otherwise, if Ye Ru?

Just make trouble, make a big deal, and attract all the people away!

Ye Ruxi said to the Black-armored Turtle through the contract mark: "Old Hei, please take it easy, don't really collapse the entire cave? We are still in it!"

She knew the soil of the Black-armored Turtle. The supernatural power should be of great use in this cave. I didn't expect it to be so powerful.

Black-armored Turtle: "Don't worry, Master, it's just that the battle is more powerful. At most, the items will be slightly moved, and the cave will not collapse."

Ye Ruxi:...

Think about the Black-armored Turtle. Over 180 years old? You should still know how to measure things.

Ye Ruxi recovered his mind, summoned Erha and Tiger Cub, and quickly and violently destroyed the door of the room where the superpower was locked up.

There is also a branch of the blood-sucking vine wrapped around her wrist, which can also absorb the toxins in the bodies of these superpowers.

After all, this is just a branch, and the intelligence is not that high. He has to rely on Ye Ruxi to give instructions to work, and he cannot think and act independently.

But for Ye Ruxi, it was enough.

As for Shen Qingxu, he took Xiao Hei to the ordinary people area.

Probably because the reserve of muscle relaxants was running low, ordinary people did not enjoy the benefits of being injected with drugs. They were only tied up with ropes, handcuffs, etc. to restrict their movements.

Shen Qingxu has become more and more skilled in using the wind blade. He can accurately cut the ropes tied to the body. The metal shackles cannot be broken for the time being. This can only wait for the tiger cub who controls the metal system to come over and deal with it.

Because there were not many people with superpowers, Yun Zhi opened their door, detoxified them, and stuffed each person with a plastic bag containing steamed buns, chicken legs, apples, and a bottle of spiritual spring water, and said: "Quickly." Eat some. Only after eating can you have the strength to demolish this crappy research institute?!"

After being caught, tortured and tortured for so long, no one is willing to just run away like this. I heard that it could destroy the Duan family. Opportunities in the research institute, they are more proactive than Ye Ru?xi!

Suddenly, Ye Ruxi broke into the door and rescued the supernatural beings one by one. Some said nothing, some simply said "thank you" and began to eat the food and water from the plastic bags. That's called gobbling.

Those with good teeth will even chew the chicken bones and apple cores...

This is a rare energy food!

After the energy food entered their stomachs, their powers quickly recovered, they rushed out and started causing trouble.

Everyone in the Duan Family Research Institute wears white coats, bodyguard uniforms, or D-shaped badges, making them easy to identify.

People with superpowers who have been imprisoned for several days are in a state of utter disarray, which makes them easier to identify.

There is absolutely no fear of accidentally injuring friendly forces.

At this moment, all the cells in Area B where Shen Qingxu was located were broken open. Many ordinary people were seriously injured, lost their mobility, or simply fell into coma. Most of the remaining ones had no fighting ability.

Under the suggestion of Shen Qingxu's spiritual power, they all stayed in the prison obediently and did not run around and cause trouble.

Shen Qingxu assigned fruit knives to a few of the able-bodied ones to use for self-defense.

Each cell was given a lot of food and water. Only when they were full could they have the strength to escape.

When Ye Ruxi came over, Shen Qingxu roughly arranged the arrangements for Po Wen, Haitang, and Fei Wen were all picking at her skirts. It was 75-281. These people, they repeatedly told them not to go out for the time being. What happened next? The battle will be more intense.

Open their prison door first, firstly to deliver food and help them recover their strength as soon as possible, and secondly, because they are afraid that when the fight breaks out later, an accident will happen and the cave will collapse, leaving these ordinary people without a chance to escape. .

Of course, Shen Qingxu and Ye Ruxi will try their best to avoid this situation.

The brother and sister released all the imprisoned supernatural beings and ordinary people.

But bringing them into their own space can ensure the safety of these people to the greatest extent, but Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu cannot do it.

You can't just let a large group of strangers take the risk themselves without risking their lives.

Storage spaces are not unusual, and they can enter a living person's space, but I have never heard of anyone else having one.

Keep these people in the space. If they go out and talk nonsense, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu may end up worse than these people who were captured by the Duan Family Research Institute for experiments.

Don't say that they will keep it secret. There are more than a hundred people. Who can guarantee that everyone will not be greedy and will not tell the truth?

The reason why the secret is a secret is that only they themselves know the news.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu met up, took a few pet beasts, and headed straight to the busiest Area C!

The bodyguards of the superpowers who just rushed to Area C. After discovering that those causing trouble in Area C were mutant beasts that were supposed to have lost their combat effectiveness, a few of them with particularly flexible minds thought that this might be a plan to lure the tiger away from the mountain. They discovered it? No, right now, I want to go back to Area B and Area A again.

On the passage between the two districts of BC.

A group of more than a dozen superhuman bodyguards of the Duan family happened to run into Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu head-on.

One of them, Peng Laoer, said with a stern face: "The movement in Area C was caused by you, right? To save those imprisoned superpowers and ordinary people? How dare you come here if you are not timid? Run wild on the Duan family's territory!"

Ye Ruxi didn't have time to beep with the Duan family's lackeys.

These guys helped capture and take care of so many ordinary people and people with super powers.

Even if they didn't kill anyone, they were still scum and scum who helped the tyranny and approved of the Duan family's concept of using ordinary people and vulnerable people with special abilities as living subjects|experiments.

Just kill?!

Ye Ru?xi gave instructions to Erha and Hu Zai through the contract mark: "Kill, come on!"

Xuebao was still lying on Ye Ru?xi's shoulder. It could kill people with the space blade now, but it couldn't. It likes to get too close, otherwise the blood will splash on its fur, and prefers to attack from a distance.

A branch of the vampire vine is wrapped around Ye Ruxi's wrist. As long as a stranger approaches, it will immediately spray corrosive venom.

Ye Ruxi is the owner of the blood-sucking vine, and its resistance to poison has been greatly improved. Even if it is stained with some venom, it will only cause a slight itching and will not be accidentally injured.

Xiao Jin led the swarm of poisonous bees, and Xiao Hei led the swarm of poisonous snakes. After the battle started for a short while, they quietly joined the battle and made a surprise attack.

As soon as the attack is successful, retreat immediately.

Ten minutes later, the Duan family's superhuman bodyguard fell to the ground.

Some died on the spot, while others were just unconscious.

Among them, those brought down by poisonous bees, venomous snakes, and blood-sucking vines accounted for one-third, those brought down by Erha and Tiger Cub accounted for one-third, and the remaining one-third were brought down by Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu themselves.

There are too many pet beasts? It’s not easy to snatch people’s heads!

After stabbing the unconscious hands and feet a few times to ensure that they were unable to make a sneak attack, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu continued to Area C.

As for? Why not just kill??

Save it for the superpowers and ordinary people who have been imprisoned for a long time to vent their anger.

Killing them with one blow is the cheapest way to die.

These people should also be allowed to have a good experience of what it is like to be a slave to someone else, to be like a fish, to be able to die, and to live a life that is worse than death!

In Area C, mutant beasts and superpowers were fighting, it was a mess!

There were casualties on both sides, but overall, the mutant beasts had the upper hand due to their numbers!

But Ye Ruxi's pet beasts were all still fine, and each one was more brave and invincible than the last. They were all killed like crazy.

Vampire Vine: I put poison, I bind, I suck blood, I am happy!

Wherever the vines passed, the flesh and blood were blurred, and those who survived were turned black and purple, indicating that they were not far from death from the poison.

Lightning Rabbit: I'll chop, I'll chop, I'll chop, I'll chop!

Where the cute rabbit chopped it, there was charcoal everywhere, and there was also a smell of burnt barbecue.

The black-armored turtle... Oh, it is indeed the King Gou among the King Gou. It hides at the very back. From time to time, it slaps its paws and launches sneak attacks with earth thorns and water arrows, killing many people.

It also commands those mutated beasts that are not too smart to rush forward and cooperate! There must be division of labor and cooperation! Pay attention to attribute restraint! If you are seriously injured, retreat immediately, leaving the green hills without worrying about having no firewood!

That's right, while killing and killing, he also served as a commanding officer, which greatly increased the survival rate of the mutant beasts.

And with the addition of Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu, as well as Xuebao and Xiaohei, these four second-level combat powers, as well as the Erha Tiger Cub at the peak of level 1 combat power, the entire battlefield situation became even more one-sided.

Half an hour later, Ye Ruxi was completely victorious.

At this time, several victims with special powers who recovered relatively quickly and had relatively good combat effectiveness came to Area C and participated in the ending of the battle.

But this is not the end of the battle.

The underground prison is at the bottom of the underground research institute, and the sound insulation is particularly good, but their movements are too loud. How come the people above can't feel it?

The Duan family and the Duan family's cronies, who didn't have much fighting power, first thought of escaping. They also ordered the bodyguards with superpowers to go half to clear out the intruders in the prison, and half to protect them from escaping.

Unexpectedly, at this time, among the always loyal bodyguards of superpowers, Zeng Da?, who had the strongest gold superpower combat ability, led a group of brothers to rebel.

Most of these supplies were purchased with great effort by Mr. Zeng and his people.

People with superpowers and mutated beasts were the ones that Zeng led people to catch the most.

The two strongest combatants of the Duan family, Duan Mingyi and Jiang Nianwei, are not in the underground research institute at the moment.

There are also "powerful" intruders in the prison at the bottom of the underground, which has taken away a lot of manpower.

Why can't the person in charge of this base be replaced by Mr. Zeng?

Did the Duan family provide money? Yes, but the era of relying on money has long passed. Now, it relies on superpowers!

At this moment, it is the best time for Zeng Da? to rebel and seize power!

As a result, Zeng Da'an led a group of superhuman bodyguards and started a fight with the Duan family's superhumans headed by Duan Mingfeng and a few superhuman bodyguards who were die-hard loyal to the Duan family!

The upper echelons of the Duan Family Research Institute are busy fighting among themselves, so no one goes deep into the prison at the bottom.

If the mountain doesn't come, it's me. I'll go? It's the mountain.

Ye Ruxi once again warned those ordinary people not to go out casually. Of course, if you feel that the mountain is about to collapse, you should run anyway.

With a group of superpowers and mutated beasts, a group of people rushed upstairs.

They thought that those who greeted them would be the bodyguards of the Duan family who had a lot of time to relax...

but what they saw were corpses on the ground?

Are there still a few superhuman bodyguards of the Duan family who are still fighting?

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu looked at each other, and with their outward mental energy, they quickly understood the general situation.

The Duan family was seized of power and almost succeeded.

All the ordinary people in the Duan family are dead, and there are only four superpowers left, Duan Mingfeng, his uncle, two cousins, and a few close subordinates.

Ye Ruxi: "What is this called? It's called dog eating dog."

Shen Qingxu shook his head: "The Duan family is unkind and only seeks profit. It has attracted people who are also unkind and only care about interests. With the opportunity, It's not strange to point the tip of the knife at them."

The brother and sister were still thinking about commenting and followed them. However, the superpowers who had been detained and tortured by the Duan family for a long time did not have this leisure time.

"The Duan family killed my parents and my wife. How could these scum die so easily? I want to kill my enemies with my own hands!" said a middle-aged man.

The delicate-looking female superpower said bitterly: "Leave that beast Duan Mingfeng to me, I will cut him into pieces with my own hands!"

"I remember, the one who arrested me was Zeng Da?, ah, I want to Kill him!"

With that said, they all rushed forward, some attacking the Duan family, and some attacking the Duan family's superhuman bodyguards.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu did not rush to the front, but stayed on the outside with their pet beasts to sweep the formation. From time to time, they released a wind blade/gold blade/space blade, a mental shield, or asked Xuebao to make a move. Teleport to help those with supernatural powers who come out of the underground prison, lest they be accidentally trapped.

The victims with superpowers were not very strong, but with the powerful escort of the two brothers and sisters, they could not die. The ones who died were naturally the Duan family and those superpower bodyguards.

After a long time, the battle ended completely.

In this cave, blood flows like a river.

Fortunately, most of it is the blood of the enemy!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] My ex-husband is in the crematorium after rebirth , [Romance] I want to fix you , [Romance] Give you warmth , [Romance] Scratch your husband’s little paws , [Romance] Titanic returns to the right path , [Romance] Genius Zaizai is a scientific research boss [Era] , [Romance] Dreaming that the school boy is my future husband [Campus] , [Romance] [British and American] Vampire love story , [Romance] (Brother Battle) Who am I , [Romance] ] Chronicles of the Saint Beastman's Island

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 37. Chapter 37 The grudge in G City is overfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37: The grudges in G city have been

resolved. The Duan family in the cave were wiped out.

Even Liu Chaozi and Wang Fatty who were guarding the supply point were found and killed.

After the people have solved it, the next step is the problem of material distribution in the cave.

In addition to the arsenal that has been emptied by Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu and the largest material point, there are three smaller material points in the research institute, about the size of a classroom, with a lot of food, clothing and supplies?

Those with powers who have recovered their combat effectiveness also know that it was Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu who saved them. Without these two people, their fate would have been to contribute their own crystals to the Duan Family Research Institute. nuclear.

Several superpower users with relatively strong combat power said one after another: "You two saved us? The trophies in the Duan Family Research Institute belong to you two." "

Yes, yes! We have nothing. I can’t give you anything. Thank you for the gift. I can only remember the life-saving grace of the two of you.”

That’s it? But some people don’t think like this in their hearts.

In today's battle, they obviously contributed their efforts, so why can't we separate anything?

Without any supplies, how can they survive in this cannibalistic apocalypse?

But no matter what they thought in their hearts, after seeing the fighting prowess of Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu, they didn't dare to have any opinions verbally.

I can only pray silently that Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu have wide-open hands, eat meat for themselves, and leave some soup for them.

With so many supplies, the brother and sister can take the majority, but some amount will be given to them. Let’s leave some for them!

As for ordinary people who are seriously injured, they know that they have no right to speak, and they are satisfied if they can regain their freedom and see the light of day again.

What's more, Ye Ruxi had given them a batch of food and water before, and they were all full now.

As for how they want to live in the future, that is their own business.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu were surrounded by a lot of ferocious mutant beasts, as well as vampire vines that even sucked human blood. They looked very difficult to mess with... They didn't dare to rely on them. This brother and sister.

Ye Ruxi looked at the people with different thoughts after the battle, and was too lazy to expose Xiao Jiujiu in some people's hearts.

If you are more ambitious and want to form your own force, you might directly occupy this cave as a stronghold and become the king of the mountain.

But Ye Ruxi didn't want to cause any trouble.

As for the supplies currently in the cave...

Ye Ruxi said: "I want to take away the mutated beasts in the prison, and I also want to take away some experimental equipment. As for food and living supplies, I have them all. No. You will look at the distribution yourself." The

purpose of taking away the experimental equipment is to prevent these people from being tempted and doing live experiments on other people again, and the dragon slayer will eventually become an evil dragon.

Experimental equipment is a good thing. It depends on how the users use it. If Shen Qingxu can use it well, let him keep it. If he can't use it, he will turn it in when he has a chance. To the official people.

The dozen rescued superpowers looked at each other with surprise and surprise in their eyes.

Unexpectedly, Ye Ruxi didn't want the most precious food and living supplies!

Mutated beasts can also be regarded as one of the food reserves. Flesh, flesh and crystal cores are good things, but without the control of muscle relaxants and anesthetics, they are difficult to control and they cannot afford to feed them.

If you want to take Ye Ruxi away, take her away!

As for the experimental equipment, none of them know how to use it. Even if they can use it, they, who were experimental subjects not long ago, still hate this kind of thing now.

I'm also afraid that if something is left behind, someone will be tempted to use it in the future?

Ye Ruxi took it away even better!

In short, no one had any objections, and in turn advised Ye Ruxi to get some rice, flour, grain, oil and daily necessities.

Shen Qingxu said: "No need. We have some food stored at home, which is enough for the brothers and sisters to eat for two or three months. No matter how much it is, it is not convenient to carry. We will just look for it after it is gone."

Three servings for two people . A month's ration is not much, and when the institute has so many supplies, it won't arouse jealousy if I say it.

The food stored in the institute is enough to feed more than 100 people for half a year. If you save some, it will last for a year.

But the place here is so big, and their number will definitely continue to expand in the future to be able to hold such a large stronghold. With more people, the rate of food consumption will naturally increase greatly.

No matter what, they can definitely hold on for two or three months. They are not stupid enough to recruit a lot of people at once and burn all the food in a few days.

Ye Ruxi: "Let me start with the ugly things first. This is a good place to stay. You can continue to live here if you want, but you are absolutely not allowed to do the dirty things that the Duan Family Research Institute has done again! Otherwise, just wait. My brother and I will wash this place with blood again!"

Among the rescued people with supernatural powers, some want to go back to their homes, but their homes are not necessarily safe. Most of them want to stay here, and some want to go back to their homes. The family also took over and lived together.

Some of their family members were also arrested, among that group of ordinary people.

Ye Ruxi doesn't care about this.

Ye Ruxi told everyone else to stay away and collected a wave of experimental equipment from the underground research institute.

Exactly how they were collected, those people didn't see it, but they could roughly guess that the brother and sister should have storage-type space jade pendants, or have storage-type space powers.

No wonder the brother and sister don't want rice, flour, grains and oil. They must have more than enough supplies for two or three months.

It is estimated that the experimental equipment, mutant beast meat, and mutant beast crystal cores are more valuable to them, and the space is limited, so they cannot hold too much.

Ye Ruxi doesn't care what these people do. She thinks, she has several level twos here, Erha and Tiger Cub have also reached the critical point of upgrading, and they are not afraid of these level one weaklings guessing that she has room.

What's more, although storage-type space powers are rare, there is almost one in a hundred people with powers. It's just that the space is relatively small, so she is not alone.

The black-armored turtle and the turtle's grandson were all taken into the space by Ye Ruxi.

Ye Ruxi also accepted all other mutant beasts, those with little combat power and low intelligence, such as chickens, ducks, fish, and shrimps.

The ferocious mutated beasts had previously done a lot of work in restraining the Duan family's bodyguards with superpowers.

As agreed, Ye Ruxi asked them to leave by themselves through the cave entrance and sent a tiger cub to lead the way.

A group of beasts followed the tiger cub fearfully.

Who can be so fierce in front of the King of Beasts?

Before letting these ferocious beasts leave, Ye Ruxi told the beasts a few words, for example, they were not allowed to take the initiative to kill humans, especially ordinary people. Of course, if humans try to hunt them first, it's okay for them to resist.

After all, the end of the world is a world of the weak and the strong.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu left the research institute through the passage of the Duan family's villa.

By the way, the bodyguards of the Duan family's small villa were also cleaned up.

After the opponent loses their combat effectiveness, let Shen Qingxu use his mind control ability to ask if they have ever participated in the mission of capturing ordinary people or people with supernatural powers. Have you ever killed an innocent person?

Those who participated in the arrest mission but did not kill anyone will have their powers abolished and become ordinary people again, so as not to bully the weak just because they have powers.

Those who have killed innocent people will lose an arm and a leg in addition to their superpowers.

In this way, they will most likely not survive, and will have to experience the pain of being bullied by ordinary people they look down upon before they die.

This is worse than killing them.

Those who have not participated in the arrest mission...then they have no choice but to get beaten in vain. Who asked them to work for the Duan family and take the benefits of the evil Duan family.

After all the bodyguards in the villa area on the ground were cleared, in the end, only a few old, weak, women and children in the three main villas of the Duan family were left.

They are all ordinary people, old people, old people, women and children who are elderly or in poor health.

Regardless of whether they have done evil or not, and how much they know about the Duan family's underground research institute, since they have not stayed in the underground research institute for a long time and their own abilities are limited, Ye Ruxi cannot do it right. A group of old, weak, women and children took action.

As for the dozen superpowers who were persecuted by the Duan family research institute, will they find them after they are settled? Ye Ruxi can't control the old, weak, women and children of the Duan family.

She and Duan Mingxuan had a life-and-death feud. Duan Mingxuan was dead and the grudge was over. But for Duan Mingxuan's family, it was the limit for her not to take action against them, and she would never remind them. ,protect them?.

Tomorrow, the Duan family should be able to find the bodies of Duan Mingyi and Jiang Nianwei in the room.

As well as the fact that half of the bodyguards with superpowers outside were missing, and the family members never came back.

If you are smarter, you should pack up some supplies and run away.

Maybe, there is no need to wait for the superpowers in the cave to take action. The bodyguards of the Duan family's superpowers who were beaten up by Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu's brother and sister but did not suffer any serious problems will wait for them to recover. If they don't, they will seize the supplies in the Duan family's villa.

Not only the materials in the villa, but also the villa itself and the young and beautiful women of the Duan family... will become resources that are robbed.

After all, the Duan family's protective umbrella is gone.

With just a few old, weak, women and children, and no supplies, you want to command a group of superpowers? impossible.

Without strength, even gold and silver cannot be preserved.

Ye Ruxi won't care about these, and can't care about that much.

After reuniting with Tiger Cub, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu left the villa area.

It was already dark.

After finding a deserted place, the brother and sister entered the space to rest.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu did not plan to return to the rented apartment near University A.

There were nothing of their personal belongings there.

Ye Ruxi said: "Brother, the grievances here have been settled. After we have a good rest, it is time for us to leave City G."

Before the end of the world, they made an agreement with Li Changyuan to finish their personal affairs and go to City B. Visit him?.

The Xuanwu base where Li Changyuan is located is under the control of the military. If the base's restrictions on superpowers were not strict, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu would consider joining, leaning against a big tree to enjoy the shade.

It was normal to have to do missions regularly. They had to fight zombies and malignant mutant beasts all the time to improve their combat power.

Shen Qingxu: "Well, what about flying directly to City B? But I haven't flown a plane yet. I have to practice flying a plane in the air in the wilderness of the island space first." In case of a crash

, The crashed wreckage accidentally injured other people.

Ye Ruxi also felt that since there was a plane traded from Li Changyuan, there would be times when it would be needed in the future. After all, it was the fastest means of transportation.

By practicing in space, you can 100% avoid a crash. After all, Ye Ruxi is the master of space. If the plane loses control, she can use her thoughts to control the plane to hover in mid-air.

You can also teleport to other places in space at any time.

Ye Ruxi: "Okay, let's learn to fly a plane first! I want to learn too!"

Both of them are novices, Shen Qingxu decided that they can't learn each other at the same time, they have to take turns, and the other person takes the seat. co-pilot.

In case of emergencies, they can help each other.

Two days later.

Erha and Tiger Cub successfully advanced to Level 2.

Lightning Rabbit and Tortoise have also reached the peak of level one, and are just one step away from level two.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu, with the help of spiritual power, successfully learned to fly a plane!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The counterattack of the cannon fodder in the entertainment industry , [Romance] My neighbor Kurosawa-kun , [Romance] The beautiful snack food in period novels , [Romance] The bride is embarrassed , [Romance] The cousin doesn’t want to climb up , [ Romance] Romance] I picked up the villain in the trash can (Kowu) , [Romance] What's wrong with liking pretty beauties , [Romance] Pampering stupid beauties , [Romance] Traveling to the interstellar world to become an earth god , [Romance] The flower of acquaintance has not yet bloomed

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 38. Chapter 38 Xuanwu Basefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38 Xuanwu Base

City G is more than 1,900 kilometers away from City B.

The helicopter reached a speed of about 250 to 300 kilometers per hour. Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu took turns driving it. After seven hours, they successfully arrived in City B.

At this time, it was already the ninth day after the acid rain stopped.

A small number of important communication base stations in City B have been repaired.

Ye Ruxi took out the military phone sent by someone before Li Changyuan's last days and successfully contacted Li Changyuan.

As soon as the call was connected, Li Changyuan asked: "Are you coming to B city with your brother? Wait five minutes and I'll pick you up."

Ye Ruxi: "Yes, how did you know we were in B city?"

Logically speaking, The satellite surveillance in the sky must not have been repaired yet.

Li Changyuan chuckled and said: "I'll tell you later. See you later."

Ye Ruxi knew the address of Xuanwu Base, but she hadn't decided yet? Whether to join or not, she couldn't be too high-profile and just fly a helicopter there, as that would cause trouble at Xuanwu Base. The military forces are paying great attention.

Therefore, she parked the helicopter some distance away from Xuanwu Base.

Soon, Li Changyuan personally drove a military helicopter to where Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu were.

Li Changyuan knew that Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu came to visit this time with some intention of joining the Xuanwu Base, so he introduced the brothers and sisters while they were still on the plane.

Xuanwu Base has already housed many ordinary people and people with supernatural powers.

The Xuanwu base is very large and divided into inner circle, middle circle and outer circle.

The outer circle is the newly added superpowers and ordinary people, the middle circle is mostly military personnel, with a few particularly outstanding superpowers, and the inner circle is where the core management is located.

The top brass of the army accounted for more than half, and Li Changyuan's people accounted for the smaller half.

Because the military representative is Li Changyuan's uncle, both sides have collected supplies, and Li Changyuan has prepared more. In major matters, both sides have about the same say.

However, Li Changyuan usually doesn't care about the affairs in the base, and it is his uncle who takes care of it.

Li Changyuan is mainly responsible for the four cutting-edge supernatural teams: Dragon Head, Dragon Eyes, Dragon Claws, and Dragon Tail, collectively called the Dragon Team.

All members are the best among superpowers, and have passed multiple tests, and their character is absolutely reliable.

The dragon head is responsible for scientific and medical research, the dragon eyes are responsible for inquiring and gathering intelligence, the dragon claws are responsible for going out to perform dangerous missions in high-intensity battles, and the dragon tail is responsible for cleaning up and collecting supplies after the aftermath.

Li Changyuan is the leader of the Dragon Group and the captain of the Dragon Claw Team.

After all this is said and done, Xuanwu Base will arrive.

Li Changyuan took Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu directly into the inner circle and stopped the helicopter on the grass in the back garden of the small foreign-style building.

Ye Ruxi's second-level peak mental power was swept away, and he knew that this should be the inner circle of Xuanwu Base.

The houses here are all small western-style buildings no more than four stories high. They are all large and small. They are not exquisite, but they have strong defense capabilities. They are all made of the best materials.

The greening of the entire area is also very good, and all benign plants are planted.

The energy fruit tree looks full of vitality, with all kinds of colorful flowers and plants blooming.

It doesn't feel like the end of the world at all, but more like entering some mysterious garden.

There are also some small mutant beasts of relatives. From time to time, small heads pop up from trees and grass to look around curiously.

Ye Ruxi asked: "Brother Li, wouldn't it be inappropriate for you to take us directly into the inner circle?"

Li Changyuan smiled and said: "It's okay, let's take a look first. If you are willing to join the Xuanwu Base, you will have to stay there permanently in the future. Here, we have to check out the future living environment first."

Shen Qingxu felt that Li Changyuan was really good at being a good person. He brought them directly into the inner circle of the base without treating them as outsiders at all. .

As long as the rules of Xuanwu Base were not too strict, he and his sister would be too embarrassed to refuse to join.

Although Shen Qingxu and Ye Ruxi both have space, they cannot always live in the space, and the living environment in the outside world cannot be safer and more comfortable than this Xuanwu Base.

Ye Ruxi also likes this place very much. The style is somewhat similar to her villa manor in the island space, except that the houses in the island space are more beautiful and refined, have stronger defenses, and have underground floors that provide energy to keep food fresh. storage room.

It would be great if she could find an open space and place one or two villas in her island space.

However, in the inner circle of Xuanwu Base, except for the large grassland behind the four-story foreign-style building where Li Changyuan lives, and next to the lake, which is open and beautiful, the other places are not suitable for the placement of new villas. Floor.

Wait, she hasn't decided whether to join the Xuanwu Base yet, what? After she started thinking about joining, where would be a good place to put her bag? The villa, really... She was

distracted by Li Changyuan's operation, and subconsciously began to imagine joining the base. Where will I live next?

This man is really capable!

Because the apocalypse has officially begun, when we meet again this time, neither party will be able to restrain their mental fluctuations.

Ye Ruxi's mental power has reached the second level peak, and Shen Qingxu's is at the late second level.

Li Changyuan didn't know how he trained, and his mental power fluctuations also reached the second level peak.

Ye Ruxi intuitively felt that if she had a head-on fight with Li Changyuan, she would definitely not be able to defeat him, even if she brought all her pet beasts with her!

After all, Li Changyuan's superpowers are of the time system, which is even rarer than the space system, and the painful double blows become more and more abnormal in the later stages!

Not only is it difficult to win a fight with him, but you also have to suffer from both mental and physical pain.

Ye Ruxi would not ask for trouble.

When encountering such an opponent, she would definitely use Olaf's space teleport to stay far away before a head-on fight, or use her parasitic talent to disguise herself, and immediately hide in the island space when she found something was wrong.

Therefore, although Li Changyuan is very strong and perverted, as long as Ye Ruxi does not face the challenge, no matter how strong he is, there is nothing he can do to Ye Ruxi.

No one can find it, so they give it a hammer.

Feeling Ye Ruxi's eyes on him for a long time, Li Changyuan asked: "Xiao Xi, are you curious about how my strength improved so quickly?"

Ye Ruxi: "Yes, Brother Li, you can Tell me?"

Shen Qingxu looked at Li Changyuan.

Why did this guy follow him and call his sister Xiaoxi? Are they that familiar?

But looking at the expressions of these two people, one is more innocent than the other, and there is no ambiguity. It must be that he is overthinking.

Homemade cabbage is still good, eh!

However, Shen Qingxu still quietly raised a level of vigilance, lest his cabbage be eaten by pigs.

My sister is beautiful, cute, and very powerful. It’s so normal for someone to like her!

But everything is undecided now. This is not the time to talk about love. Love and love will only affect the speed at which they become stronger. In short, if there is any sign of ambiguity, just pull it out!

Shen Qingxu thought in confusion.

There is a feeling that since he is single, he doesn't want his sister to be single first.

Li Changyuan noticed Shen Qingxu's gaze, smiled slightly at him, then looked at Ye Ruxi and said: "Actually, there is nothing that can't be said. I have said it before, I am the captain of Dragon Claw, and I often lead the first and second teams. team members to carry out all kinds of the most dangerous missions, not just limited to City B."

"The more battles, the stronger will naturally improve faster." "

Today is also a coincidence, I just have half a day to rest, you guys "Whether you come earlier or later, I'm not necessarily at the base." "

As for Xiao Xi, you were wondering before, how did I know you were in B city? That's because we have people in Longmu. "A person who has awakened the power of the eye in the sky... He can connect to monitoring satellites through a supercomputer, and can also connect to a city's monitoring system. We have installed solar-powered remote monitors in many hidden places of buildings in City B..."

" A jun was contacted by satellite. A small part of the function was damaged, and the accuracy was not as high as before. The picture was blurry and noisy, but it was still usable." To put it simply,

people on the ground can't see clearly. Yes, but if there are helicopters flying from south to north at high altitude, it is definitely impossible that they cannot be discovered.

When Ye Ruxi heard this, she immediately said: "Sure enough, it's easy to enjoy the shade with your back against the big tree!"

Guojia's father still has a lot of good things in his hands!

As soon as Shen Qingxu heard his sister's tone, he knew that she wanted to join the Xuanwu Base a little more.

He asked at the right time: "I don't know what requirements you have for new members? Sometimes it's your own private affairs and it's not convenient for you to accept the tasks arranged by the base. Can you refuse?"

Li Changyuan took them into his little ocean. Floor living room.

The butler, after asking about their taste, served exquisite refreshments.

After the butler, Uncle Chen, retreated, Li Changyuan said: "Except for force majeure, members of the Dragon Team must accept at least one A-level mission every month. Generally speaking, the mission time ranges from one to seven days. The rest of the time can be freely used. However, now at the beginning of the apocalypse, when everyone encounters the more difficult A-level missions, they are all rushing to do it, and no one wants to take a rest. Of course, if you are injured or have personal matters, you don’t want to do the mission.

After completing the official A-level tasks once a month, you can also publish tasks yourself, or choose tasks posted by others to do. The degree of freedom is still very high." Seize the

time and opportunities to quickly become stronger, is everything? The common goal of superpowers.

Li Changyuan only talked about the restrictions on the members of the Dragon Group. The implication was that he wanted them to join the Dragon Group.

The freedom of the members of the Dragon Group is much looser than that of the military, but in order to obtain more resources, no one is willing to rest for too long, either while doing tasks or on the way to do tasks.

Li Changyuan gave himself half a day today. He originally planned to spend time with the old man, his grandfather Li Hai.

As a result, after the old man awakened his superpower and became much stronger physically, he couldn't stay idle at home at all.

No, he took the two personal bodyguards assigned to him by Li Changyuan and went to the superpower mission hall in the outer circle to take on D, E, and F level missions that he could also do.

This kind of mission involves more than twenty superpowers working together to collect supplies from a certain supply point, clean up a small number of zombies that are not very dangerous, mutated beasts that are not strong in combat, etc.

If they encounter an enemy beyond their ability to deal with them, they should immediately turn around and run away, sending out a distress signal. The danger is not great.

The two bodyguards Li Changyuan arranged for the old man are both highly capable and clever. If they are in danger and cannot be defeated, they will run away with the old man, which is absolutely fine.

In fact, Mr. Li, who has the power of extreme speed, can run faster than two bodyguards...

His combat power is not necessarily that powerful, but his ability to save his life is a bargain.

Li Changyuan thought for a while and told him about his grandfather Li Hai.

Because he had half of the credit for the founding of this base, he brought a few relatives and friends to live in the inner circle of the base, which is the safest, but relatives and friends can also go to the outer circle and middle circle to take on low-risk tasks. Such privileges are still available. .

"If you don't want to join the Dragon Team, which is engaged in various high-risk and medium-risk tasks every day, then as my friends, live in the inner circle of the base, and I will provide you with a small western-style building. You can go to China and foreign countries? There is no quantity requirement for doing tasks in a circle. It’s no problem if you don’t accept the task once a month. Living materials are taken care of by yourself. The minimum requirement is that you can’t do anything that harms the base.”

This method is very flexible and free. It is basically a borrowed living environment. The base does not have any restrictions. Of course, many core information and resources in the inner circle of the base will not be open to them.

Ye Ruxi thought for a while and asked: "Brother Li, what mission are you going to do tomorrow? Can my brother and I follow you to see what A-level and B-level missions are like? Don't worry, we You can sign a confidentiality agreement and there will definitely be no hindrance."

If it were anyone else, Li Changyuan would definitely not be willing to make such a special case.

But these two brothers and sisters are not simple. They are both elites among elite superpowers.

Even he himself had no confidence that he would win if he faced off against the brothers and sisters.

Of course, you should try your best to win such people into your own camp. It is better to be a teammate than a competitor who may have a conflict of interest.

Li Changyuan said: "What I am going to do tomorrow happens to be an A-level mission, so it is not impossible to bring you with me..."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The counterattack of the cannon fodder in the entertainment industry , [Romance] My neighbor Kurosawa-kun , [Romance] The beautiful snack food in period novels , [Romance] The bride is embarrassed , [Romance] The cousin doesn’t want to climb up , [ Romance] Romance] I picked up the villain in the trash can (Kowu) , [Romance] What's wrong with liking pretty beauties , [Romance] Pampering stupid beauties , [Romance] Traveling to the interstellar world to become an earth god , [Romance] The flower of acquaintance has not yet bloomed

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 39. Chapter 39 Abducting a Large Number of Mutated Beastsfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39: Abducting a large number of mutated beasts

was said to be tomorrow's task, but in fact, it started at around four in the morning.

More than three hours later, the military plane arrived at the Wildlife Park in City D.

There are many wild beasts here. Before the end of the world, these beasts were very powerful. After the end of the world, they have become a world dominated by mutant beasts and zombies, and hundreds of miles around have become no man's land.

There were not many residents nearby. The few survivors knew that there was a wildlife park here, so they all moved away overnight.

The mission of the Dragon Claw Team today is to eliminate the zombie beasts. As for the mutant beasts, try to tame them as much as possible if they are less malicious to humans and easy to communicate with, but if they are very malicious to humans... there is no other way. For the safety of ordinary people, we can only It can cancel the processing of supernatural powers to prevent them from entering human gathering places to eat at the buffet.

In the team, someone's awakened talent is to be able to communicate with animals, but a researcher with a talent level of 30% of the first level has no fighting ability. He is afraid of the beasts and is weak in the legs.

Every time I communicate with mutant beasts, it doesn't go smoothly.

As for how to cancel the mutant beast’s abilities?

If it were before, you would have to rely on awakening the medical power. After anesthetizing the mutated beasts, manually perform a craniotomy to remove the crystal nucleus, then quickly suture them, and use the healing power to help the wound heal.

Particularly troublesome and dangerous.

It's better to just kill these mutated beasts as quickly as possible.

But they are an official base of superpowers. In order to protect the diversity of species, they can only do this.

Otherwise, no matter what mutant beasts are harmful to humans, all of them will be exterminated, and there will be fewer and fewer animals in the world.

When species become extinct to a certain extent, who knows? Will humans be the next to become extinct?

However, because of the addition of Ye Ruxi, a beast master with the talent of beast language, this mission suddenly became an easy mode...

I thought it would take days and nights of hard work to defeat this large batch. The mutant beasts have been dealt with.

Who knew, it would be completed in less than half a day.

It's impossible for Ye Ruxi to show off her full strength in front of the Dragon Claw team when she first arrives, summoning only space-based Xuebao, blood-sucking vines that can suck blood and absorb supernatural crystal cores, and Bi Erha. Advanced level? Level 2 tiger cub.

As for? Where do the three pet beasts usually stay? More volunteers volunteered to join Chujun Yang, Yi Wuerer 75281. Ye Ruxi only said that her special power was that of a beast master, and she had a beast master space that only pet beasts could enter.

Regarding this statement, many young people who have read beast-controlling novels find it amazing: "Wow, it turns out that there really is a space for beast-controlling!"

There is no doubt that what Ye Ruxi has is actually something that even humans can enter. island space.

Only Li Changyuan glanced at her thoughtfully, but quickly moved away.

With the coercion of the tiger cub, the king of beasts, Xuebao's miraculous teleportation and space blade powers as a deterrent, and the "If you don't listen" emanating from the blood-sucking vine, I will eat you all. "The momentum...

all the mutated beasts in the wildlife park have become younger brothers.

All of them are very well-behaved.

There are also many mutant beasts trying to be cute and want to follow Ye Ruxi and make a living.

One look at Ye Ruxi's contracted beasts, and one can tell that they are living a good life, and their power levels are one big level ahead of them!

But Ye Ruxi didn't have any empty contract slots now, and she didn't want to sign too many pet beasts with the same attributes in the early stage, so she refused.

Her next ideal pet is - healing type and ice type.

If you can't find the healing and ice types, then you can't get more common ones like gold, wood, water, fire, earth, power, etc.

Ye Ruxi held a meeting with the mutated beasts, especially the dozen or so that were the most powerful and on the verge of level two, and repeatedly emphasized that they were not allowed to take the initiative to attack human settlements, otherwise, they would have to wait for her to deal with them. Are they all stewed?

Wild mutant beast: "Boss, what is stew?"

"I don't know, I haven't heard of it, but it sounds scary. I don't want to be stewed anyway."

"Me, I don't want to either."

Ye Ru The black line.

Then he took out a few mutant sheep and a super large iron pot from the space, killed the sheep on the spot, stewed a mutton pot, and gave a performance to a group of mutated beasts. What is stew?

All the members of the Dragon Claw team helped to fight with mixed emotions. I thought they were here for a bloody battle, but I didn't expect they were here for a picnic.

The water type provides water, the fire type helps to light the fire, the wood type provides firewood, the earth type provides a stove, and the metal type helps chop meat.

Everyone who saw the stewed mutton soup had a share, and the dozens of strongest beasts all got a bowl of fragrant mutton soup.

The mutated beasts' eyes lit up: The stewed mutton soup is so delicious! It tastes different from eating it raw!

However, their four claws cannot perform such a difficult operation as stewing food.

That is, only those human bipeds can do it?!

Unexpectedly, the aura on their bodies seems not to be strong, but they have such magical abilities.

Therefore, except for a few mutated beasts that still preferred to eat raw food, many mutated beasts whose taste buds were captured by the delicious mutton soup introduced themselves to other members of the Dragon Claw Team.

Ye Ruxi, the woman with the most attractive aura among beasts, is unwilling to accept a new pet beast? But don’t other two-legged beasts with super powers still have pet beasts?

The mutated beasts think that as long as they work hard, there is no problem in raising more human Twolegs, and the Twolegs chosen by them only need to help stew the meat into delicious broth. Can!

Yes, the mutated beasts with enhanced intelligence do not feel that they have been kept in captivity by humans because they chose to follow humans, but rather that they have subdued a human brother.

There are many mutated beasts that want to tame the human brothers, dozens of them, but there are only ten human two-legged beasts that came here today.

In order to compete for the human brother, the mutated beasts almost started fighting!

Members of the Dragon Claw Team being fought over: ...

are they tired of saying that they have complicated emotions?

Finally, Li Changyuan took out two more military aircraft from his jade pendant storage space, planning to bring back all the mutated beasts willing to follow humans back to Xuanwu Base.

At that time, those with outstanding abilities will each be assigned a mutated beast as a combat partner.

Although they eat a lot, their fighting power is also strong!

Moreover, as long as enough zombie beast crystal nuclei and zombie crystal cores are absorbed, and the energy of the Zerg is absorbed, the mutant beast's appetite will become larger or smaller, so there is no need to worry about not being able to feed it.

Li Changyuan is accustomed to living alone and has no plans to choose mutated beasts as his combat partners, but he is very happy to see these mutated beasts join the Xuanwu Base. By then, the high-end combat power of the entire base will be greatly increased. ?Enhanced.

He didn't expect that just by bringing Ye Ruxi out to experience an A-level mission, she could bring him such a big surprise.

Those mutated beasts that choose to stay have a much lower affinity for humans, and they all prefer to eat raw food, but they all know themselves, and they will definitely not be able to defeat this group of human beings. Beasts, not to mention, the strongest beasts among them also joined the opponent's camp.

As long as they don't want to be stewed, they will never actively invade human settlements.

The mutant beasts who were not present today also knew about this through word of mouth.

"Have you heard? Human bipeds can be perverted? When hunting food, they have to chop it into many small pieces and stew it over fire before eating it. It's really terrible?!" "

Humans heard that None of them are afraid of fire and can use fire!"

"Oh my God, the two-legged beasts are so scary. I must stay away from them!" "

Yes, we are safe in the mountains and forests. The human world is too cruel?! Dare to use fire!"

Even if they become mutant beasts, beasts are still naturally afraid of fire, and few of their awakened powers are fire-based.

In their view, fire is the most terrifying thing. Almost everyone can control fire, and humans naturally become more terrifying existences.

This allows the Dragon Claw team to have a perfect reference template when they have similar missions in the future, using meat stewed on fire as a deterrent and delicious food as a temptation.

Of course, if you don't want to conquer the other party, then it's enough for everyone to show what "playing with fire" means, lest some greedy mutated beasts are not taken away and choose to invade human gathering places in order to eat cooked food. .

Half a day later, the Dragon Claw team closed up and headed back home.

The only difference from when we came here was that there was one plane when we came back, and there were three planes when we went back... There were also many large furries in each plane.

In order to deter these mutated beasts, Level 2 Li Changyuan, Ye Ruxi, and Shen Qingxu each sat on a plane.

More than three hours later, we successfully returned to Xuanwu Base.

The plane parked at the public apron outside the Xuanwu Base.

There is no other way. Only this apron is the largest and can accommodate the take-off and landing of multiple aircraft at the same time.

I saw a lot of mutated beasts coming out of the plane from a distance. The superpowers who passed by the tarmac and went out to do tasks used their mental power to check the scene on the tarmac and were suddenly shocked: "What? What's going on? The mutated beasts learned to fly planes and invaded the base?"

Fortunately, soon, members of the Dragon Claw wearing combat uniforms with the Dragon Claw logo also got off the military plane.

"Huh, you scared me to death. It turns out that the members of the Dragon Claw Team of the Dragon Team have returned from a mission!" "Why did

they bring so many mutant beasts back? Didn't they bring back at most a few mutant beasts before? , are there still very few ferocious beasts?"

"Today, these are all tigers, lions, leopards and the like, each one more ferocious than the last!" "

It stands to reason that the mutant beasts brought back by Dragon Claw are all there. People who intend to fight together with humans and form a combat team, do you think I have a chance to get a tiger as a battle pet?" "

Artai, it's you? The main ability is hearing enhancement, and the second ability can only Summon a hot little chick with a fist as big as a small fireball? Just go to sleep! As long as our team doesn’t dislike you, hey!” The team

of superpowers in the chat never expected that a guy in their team would Soon after, Tai was spotted and selected by an earth-type tigress.

Because he can play with fire! He is also good at grilling meat!

From then on, he lived the happy life of being kept in captivity by a tigress (bushi)!

This made the other members of the team both envious and afraid. From then on, they did not dare to speak too loudly to Artai, for fear that Artai's tigress would think they had bullied her human pet and come towards them. A paw.

With the help of Ye Ruxi and Xiao Feng, another researcher who understands animal languages, with the help of translation and communication, one day later, these mutated beasts all found their favorite human bipeds.

However, before they officially go into battle, the mutated beasts must first take three days of language lessons from Researcher Xiaofeng. They must understand simple commands. Otherwise, if you take them into battle, they will not be a help, but a helper. Adding to the chaos?

The mutated beasts have an IQ equivalent to that of a teenage child. They can learn some common expressions very quickly, especially those who learn quickly will be rewarded with a large basin of delicious broth.

...

After this A-level mission, which was not dangerous at all, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu decided to join the Xuanwu Base and became members of the Dragon Group Dragon Claw.

Because Shen Qingxu used to do research, he is also a member of the Dragon Claw. When the Dragon Claw has a new task, he can choose whether to participate.

Ye Ruxi is a beast master and has the talent of speaking with beasts. When she is not on missions, she is often pulled to give lessons to mutant beasts.

The residence of Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu is opposite the empty grassland behind Li Changyuan's small foreign building.

Ye Ruxi moved out of two three-story portable villas, one for her and one for Shen Qingxu.

There is no way, the brother and sister have too many mutant beasts, and there is not enough space for them to move around in one house.

As for the brother and sister being able to carry even the villa with them... Although Li Changyuan was surprised, he did not get to the bottom of it and just asked: "Ahem, do you have more of this special villa? I I can trade them with you for zombie crystal cores!"

Ye Ruxi raised a lot of pet beasts, so the demand for crystal cores was naturally very high. After thinking about it, she exchanged it with Li Changyuan for a portable home. Villa, and told him how to use the villa.

Using crystal nuclei, food can be kept fresh for a long time in the outside world and in basements.

This function is very useful for Xuanwu Base!

Although Li Changyuan's nearly infinite jade pendant space can be kept fresh, he has many things to do, and it is impossible to stay in the base all the time and serve as a fresh-keeping warehouse for the base.

Li Changyuan used a batch of rare materials that were only available in the military, as well as a large batch of crystal nuclei, and exchanged nine such villas with Ye Ruxi.

There are hundreds of movable villas like this in Ye Ruxi's manor. It wouldn't hurt to swap out ten of them, but leaving them empty in the space would be a waste of resources.

With more people owning portable villas, the two portable villas owned by her and Shen Qingxu seemed less conspicuous.

Only nine buildings were replaced, because the level of superpowers is generally still relatively low now, and there are not that many good things that need the preservation function of the special villa storage room.

When everyone's level increases and there are more good things in hand, it's not too late to replace them.

If enough crystal nuclei are fed, Erha and Lightning Rabbit will both advance to the second level.

Among Ye Ruxi's six pet beasts, Lao Hei, the last contracted black-armored turtle, is still at the peak of the first level.

After following several more missions with Dragon Claw, Ye Ruxi felt that she had reached the threshold of level three.

Among all the pet beasts, the one that upgraded the fastest was actually the tiger cub that came from behind.

After all, the tiger cub is of a single type, and the metal type is a relatively common attribute. If you absorb more metal type crystal cores, you will be able to advance naturally.

When the tiger cub advanced to the third level in the island space.

Ye Ruxi finally found the five-star healing pet beast she wanted...or, in other words, a candidate for a pet.

It was a century-old willow mutant plant, sitting quietly by the lake.

Li Changyuan, Ye Ruxi, Shen Qingxu, several members of Dragon Claw, two intelligence officers of Dragon Head, and two researchers of Dragon Head came here to conduct an exploratory mission.

Normal exploration tasks are all handled by Long Mu, who collects intelligence. Today, three teams came out together, and Long Claw has the most members because the mission level here is very high.

I don’t know what’s going on in this lake located in the deep mountains and old forests. The mutant plants around it are growing like crazy, all reaching the second level. There is also a mutant plant that has reached the third level. The energy it possesses The field is one of the places with the strongest energy in the entire Flower Country.

The energy anomaly here was monitored by Jun using satellites, so members of the Dragon Team were sent to find out what was going on.

If it is a positively mutated energy plant, of course we must try to bring it back to the base.

If it is an energy plant that mutates evilly, it must be killed in advance before it grows and becomes uncontrollable.

While still on the military plane, using his mental energy to explore the situation around the lake below, Ye Ruxi locked onto the huge ancient willow tree by the lake at a glance.

This tall ancient willow tree is the strongest level three mutant plant here!

The map of the imperial spirit in Ye Ruxi's mind appeared on the candidate page for the first time in a long time.

[Candidate Plant Pet: Mutated Ancient Willow

Attributes: Wood System, Healing System

Level: Level 3

Skills: Entanglement, Strangulation, Flying Leaves; Blood Recovery, Detoxification, Clear Heart and Concentrate.

Suggested contract index: five stars

Contract signing success rate: 30%

Comment: How to abduct a tree that doesn’t want to move? This is a problem! 】

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The counterattack of the cannon fodder in the entertainment industry , [Romance] My neighbor Kurosawa-kun , [Romance] The beautiful snack food in period novels , [Romance] The bride is embarrassed , [Romance] The cousin doesn’t want to climb up , [ Romance] Romance] I picked up the villain in the trash can (Kowu) , [Romance] What's wrong with liking pretty beauties , [Romance] Pampering stupid beauties , [Romance] Traveling to the interstellar world to become an earth god , [Romance] The flower of acquaintance has not yet bloomed

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 40. Chapter 40 Absorption of Level 3 Energy Fieldfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40: Absorbing Level 3 Energy Field

Ye Ruxi’s ability is not only to communicate with mutant beasts, but also with mutant plants.

Therefore, after arriving at their destination, the three military helicopters hovered over the lakes and woods and did not immediately find a place to stop.

This is the time reserved for Ye Ruxi to communicate with the mutated plant's spiritual thoughts.

If communication is smooth, a fight can usually be avoided.

If the communication is not smooth...well, then the battle will most likely be inevitable.

Shen Qingxu asked: "Xiao Xi, how are you?"

Shen Qingxu could feel that his sister's mental power had repeatedly reached out to the century-old willow tree with a particularly strong energy field.

Ye Ruxi said distressedly: "This third-level ancient willow tree refuses to communicate with me. I always feel that it has guessed that I covet it!"

A mutated plant that can be attacked and cultivated is still a third-level one, she? How could you not be greedy?

The problem is that the other party doesn’t seem to want to follow her at all? Let’s go!

The energy level in the space has reached around the second level peak, which is still far behind the level 3 energy of the lake here!

With enough strength, no one wants to move from a "rich place" to a poor place.

Ye Ruxi told her the situation she was facing. There was strength in numbers, and asked everyone to give her ideas.

However, Ye Ruxi's ability to control beasts is too special, and she has a space that can absorb energy. Others are completely unaware of it. There are many opinions, but not many feasible ones.

"It's just a tree, just dig it up!"

"I have wood-type powers. I can feel the root system of this ancient willow rooted in the ground. It is better than it is exposed on the ground. There are many branches in the crown of the tree, making it difficult to dig. What’s more, the willow branches are flexible and will attack people if you get close, giving you no chance to dig.”

As for digging away all the land tens of meters around the tree—— It takes a lot of effort and time, but after digging, how do you move it away?

Even if Ye Ruxi and her brother and sister had storage space, they probably wouldn't be able to fit it in, right?

Ye Ruxi wanted to say that she really had enough space.

But digging up and moving the entire tree is the next best option.

Even if the other party enters the island space unwillingly, they will not be willing to sign a pet planting contract with her.

Shen Qingxu sent a message to Ye Ruxi: "No, let Teng Teng talk to it. If it doesn't follow you, will you suck all its life energy away?" The blood-sucking

vine is now also It is at the peak of Level 2. Although it is not as high as Guliu's level, its supernatural properties are very rogue. It can absorb the blood and vitality of other animals and plants for its own use.

The various attack methods of the willow tree are much less effective against the vampire vine, which is also a mutated plant. After all, as long as there is one branch left, the vampire vine can regenerate indefinitely.

Ye Ruxi thought for a while, but still didn't agree to the proposal.

What's the difference between this and falling in love with a handsome guy, and if he doesn't want to follow you, you just tell him, if he doesn't, I'll force you and kill you first.

Even if you get its tree, you won't get its heart. It won't be good to give Ye Ruxi a hard time at the critical moment in the future.

For example, when she or other pet beasts needed treatment, Gu Liu did not work hard and did everything slowly...

Li Changyuan thought of a way, but it was not suitable for too many people to know.

He also used his mental power to send a message to Ye Ruxi: "Xiao Xi, I wonder if your beast control space can absorb the energy in the air here? If it can, then give it a try. Wait here. The third-level energy field has turned into a second-level and first-level energy field...ahem."

Li Changyuan didn't say any more, but Ye Ruxi could already predict the scene, and Gu Liu would definitely cry and beg. Are you going to follow her?

Although this approach is also very damaging, the energy in the air is ownerless. It makes no sense. Only the ancient willow and the surrounding animals and plants can absorb it. It makes sense that she cannot absorb it.

Ye Ruxi's eyes suddenly lit up and she gave Li Changyuan a thumbs up.

This method is wonderful!

It's so useless!

The movement of absorbing a large amount of energy will not be small, and this also involves Ye Ruxi's space trump card.

Ye Ruxi sent a mental message to Li Changyuan: "Well, Brother Li, let's split up for the time being. My brother and I will stay here alone for a while. You can take the others to go somewhere else for a while first?"

Li Changyuan said cheerfully: "Okay. ."

Although the other members of the Dragon Group didn't know what the two people discussed, they could roughly guess that Ye Ruxi should have found a feasible way to deal with the century-old willow tree, but the specific implementation method may involve her. ?’s trump card is not convenient for too many people to be present.

When members of the Dragon Team go on a mission, unless it's a matter of life and death, their teammates' trump cards will not be explored too much by default.

After all, everyone has their own secrets and trump cards.

They found an open grassland full of first-level mutant grass and put the brother and sister down.

Li Changyuan warned: "We can contact you by military phone at any time. If there is no signal on the phone, just send a flare!"

Ye Ruxi: "OK!"

Shen Qingxu waved his hand.

Three military planes took off and temporarily left the place.

In this primitive forest, in addition to the abnormal energy field of this lake, which reached level three, there were four or five other places where the energy field reached the peak of level two. They also planned to check it out.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu had just jumped onto the grass when the mutated grass began to "swish" and sharp blades of grass came towards her.

Fortunately, the level of grass was too low and was completely blocked by Shen Qingxu's mental shield.

The blood-sucking vine in Ye Ruxi's hand also flew out with a swish, sucking up a large area of ​​mutated grass around it into hay.

The grass in the distance suddenly became peaceful. Some of them had activated their weak spiritual intelligence, and the grass leaves were shaking and shivering.

Oh my god, there are some bosses who are not easy to mess with. You can’t bully them! They'd better put their tails between their legs and make grass!

Ye Ruxi ignored these bullies. After confirming that the three military helicopters had left, she communicated with the jade pendant space in the spiritual sea and began to quickly absorb the energy in the surrounding air.

Shen Qingxu also used the Jade Button Space to start absorbing energy, but not as fast as Ye Ruxi.

The actions of the brothers and sisters caused the surrounding rich energy concentration to drop rapidly.

Soon, the movable mutated plants around them stopped drying up. They pulled their roots out of the soil and came to expel the two of them!

Ye Ruxi is not here to fight with them.

The energy in the air, whoever has the ability can absorb it more!

She immediately summoned a black-armored turtle with maximum defense, and then parasitized the black-armored turtle's shell.

The attacks of those first- and second-level mutated plants that rushed over were like scraping a black-armored turtle!

Shen Qingxu, on the other hand, relied on the speed of the wind to take those mutated plants in circles, exhausting them all!

The blood-sucking vines sucked up all the mutated plants that rushed towards me. This was a rare opportunity to have a buffet delivered to my door!

The black-armored turtle slowly climbed to the edge of the lake and began to catch fish and shrimps to eat.

The fish and shrimps in this lake are all second- and middle-level, and they smell very delicious!

It is even higher than the level of the second-level junior and middle-level fish and shrimp in the island space lake.

Ye Ruxi's eyes lit up, and when the moving mutant plants were blocked by vampire vines, or were led in circles by Shen Qingxu, he took the opportunity to collect lake water into the space. Of course, not only the lake water, but also the aquatic products in the water.

The main character will never let go of someone who passes by.

Seeing that the water level of the lake dropped by a few centimeters in a short while.

At this time, even the century-old willow on the other side of the lake couldn't bear it anymore and beat its branches and leaves desperately in protest!

He also took the initiative to initiate a private mental chat with Ye Ruxi and said harshly: "Human! Don't go too far! Don't think that if you do this, I will go with you! Even if I die, I will ?I will die outside! I will never be your pet!"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The counterattack of the cannon fodder in the entertainment industry , [Romance] My neighbor Kurosawa-kun , [Romance] The beautiful snack food in period novels , [Romance] The bride is embarrassed , [Romance] The cousin doesn’t want to climb up , [ Romance] Romance] I picked up the villain in the trash can (Kowu) , [Romance] What's wrong with liking pretty beauties , [Romance] Pampering stupid beauties , [Romance] Traveling to the interstellar world to become an earth god , [Romance] The flower of acquaintance has not yet bloomed

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 21K 25
Cale Henituse. A well recognized commander in the entire continent-- the world who's back was always seen in the frontlines is now undergoing yet ano...
3.2K 50 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...
110K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
15.8K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...