✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

Por prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-48
49 -End

26-30

2.5K 30 3
Por prince05026

☆ 26. Chapter 26 Psychic Zombiesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26 Psychological Zombies

Most of the zombies in the early stage are zombies with no powers and are slower than ordinary people.

Zombies with special powers are very fast, but they are not very smart. You can attract them away by making some obvious noises from other directions!

Therefore, as long as they are not in a small closed space with zombies, or are surrounded by a large group of ordinary zombies, or are hunted by a large group of zombies with special powers, the chances of ordinary people surviving in the early days of the apocalypse are still relatively high.

In particular, the A college students who were highly educated and had fairly flexible minds cooperated with each other and eliminated many ordinary zombies. The super zombies that could not be defeated were also lured outside by every possible means.

Today, most of the survivors are gathered in the largest twin teaching buildings.

There are no zombies at all in the Twin Teaching Buildings!

It can be seen that without Duan Mingxuan who doesn't know how to pretend to know how to give orders regardless of the situation, and without Jiang Nianwei who deliberately let the zombies in when doing the task of luring away the zombies, it is a trouble for the big A survivors. ?, the survival difficulty has changed from hard mode to easy mode!

Because the zombies at night are faster and 10 to 20% more ferocious in combat power, A-level superpower users do not have this time to come out to clean up the zombies.

As soon as two living people, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu, entered the campus of University A, they attracted the attention of many zombies in the nearby area.

They all turned around in unison and gathered towards the two of them quickly or slowly.

Fast? Those batches are naturally zombies with supernatural powers!

When ordinary superpowers see so many superpower zombies and ordinary zombies, they would be so frightened that they would turn around and run away.

But for Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu, who have reached the threshold for advancing to the second level, these zombies with super powers who are in the early stages of the first level are very slow.

Shen Qingxu and Tutu rushed towards these supernatural zombies at the same time.

Xiao Hei found a tree to coil around, his eyes shot out black shadows, and he walked among the many zombies, absorbing the dark emotional energy from them.

The zombie, which had its killing intent and appetite sucked away, paused blankly on the spot. Then, it was easily restrained by Shen Qingxu's mental power and stood there motionless.

The next moment, they were either decapitated by the wind blade or chopped into coke by the power of thunder and lightning.

As for Ye Ruxi, she contracted three pet beasts, which increased not only her mental power, but also her physical strength. Now, her physical burst power is even more powerful than those of ordinary body-enhancing powers.

She pulled out a Tang Dao from the space and rushed forward. She fought with ordinary zombies at close range. When encountering zombies with special powers, she just took cover.

Generally speaking, Ye Ruxi can kill an ordinary zombie within ten swords.

Fortunately, the zombie's body has become rigid and will not spurt blood.

Ye Ruxi's speed at killing zombies is much slower than that of Lightning Rabbit and Wind type Shen Qingxu, but he is making rapid progress.

Soon, she became able to kill an ordinary zombie within five or six swords...

Ye Ruxi didn't take action on the bridge before because she was not very proficient in close combat skills and was afraid of accidentally making a move. Inadvertent injury to ordinary people.

What's more, after all, it's only the beginning of the apocalypse. Ye Ruxi can kill zombies in person, which is already very good. Let her chop off the head of the bad guy with special powers with her own hands...

that's as vivid as hers. As a human being, Ye Ruxi can't do it yet.

Let's do it step by step!

Ye Ruxi will not back down if the situation becomes a must-fight situation.

After the first batch of zombies are dealt with, there will be a steady stream of zombies gathering behind them.

Ye Ruxi frowned. Her purpose tonight was just to find out the situation of Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan. She was not here to clean up University A. They could clean up some of these zombies, but most of them had to be cleaned up. Leave it to the "superpowers" of A to train themselves.

Otherwise, after they leave, the superpowers in University A have not yet grown up, and they will have to leave University A to clean up the zombies outside University A. If they are not fighting on the main site, the risk will be even greater.

This is why Ye Ruxi put Erha and Tiger Cub away after entering University A.

But now, for some reason, all the zombies in University A are gathering here.

Shen Qingxu sensed it carefully and said: "There is a spiritual zombie hiding behind, controlling supernatural zombies and ordinary zombies to gather towards us!"

Ye Ruxi has high mental power, but mainly against mutant beasts. Mutated plants are more sensitive to their movements and are not as sensitive to mental zombies as Shen Qingxu of the mental control system.

Ye Ruxi pondered: "Then its crystal core will be very helpful to you, brother."

Perhaps, we can take a detour to the rear and deal with the spiritual zombie?

But the premise is that someone has to hold back the large number of zombies in front of us!

Face to face with a spiritual zombie that can control other zombies, Ye Ruxi now lacks the two major helpers of vampire vines and space ragdoll cats, and has no certainty of victory.

But Shen Qingxu can. His mental power should be slightly higher than that of the mental zombie. Otherwise, the other party will not send so many zombies and plan to consume them first.

However, just to be sure, Ye Ruxi decided to temporarily lend Rabbit to Shen Qingxu. Rabbit was very smart, had powerful lightning attacks and was particularly capable of restraining zombies, which was an excellent help.

Ye Ruxi: "Brother, let's work separately. I'll release the Erha tiger cub. You take Xiaohei and Tutu to go around and deal with the mental zombie..."

Shen Qingxu was a little worried, there were so many ?Zombies, there are dozens or hundreds of supernatural zombies coming this way, and there are also a steady stream of ordinary zombies behind them. Can the little sister and the two pet beasts handle it?

Otherwise, he keeps Tutu?

Ye Ruxi: "You are stupid. If I can't defeat you, you can still hide. I'll be out of the fight for a while, and then wait until these zombies are ready to leave, then show up again."

This can be regarded as a different kind of guerrilla warfare!

Shen Qingxu: "Okay, I'll go then!"

During the battle, my mother-in-law wouldn't like it.

Shen Qingxu believed that the younger sister would not make fun of her own life.

Ye Ruxi's mental perception is very strong. No one or zombie can approach her quietly and give her a killing blow from behind.

Even if she is accidentally bitten by a zombie during the battle, as long as she hides in the space immediately, the zombie virus can be purified quickly!

Shen Qingxu was sitting on Tutu on his shoulders, with Xiao Hei wrapped around his wrist, and Yufeng at his feet, heading towards the location of the mental zombies like the wind.

As for the zombies who wanted to stop him, Xiao Hei used dark powers on half of them, and he forgot what he was going to do for a while.

The rest? Most of it will be solved by Shen Qingxu.

Shen Qingxu's ability to control zombies is not as good as that of zombies who are spiritual zombies. He has a natural advantage of the same race, unless he can be a big level higher than the opponent's mental power.

But when these zombies controlled by mental zombies are closer to him, he can also use his mental control ability to make them temporarily stunned for a few seconds, allowing them to continue moving forward instead of retreating to intercept him.

As for Tutu, don't take action for the time being, and save your powers to help deal with the spiritual zombies later.

As a result, Shen Qingxu successfully walked in the opposite direction with the zombie army, heading towards the playground hidden at the far end of the University A campus!

Ye Ruxi summoned Erha and Tiger Cub, and fought against a large number of zombies at the lotus pond not far from the main entrance of A University.

In addition to eating people, zombies also like energetic meat, that is, mutant beasts...

There are not many mutant beasts in A. If there are, most of them are eaten by zombies.

In order to attract these zombies, Ye Ruxi took out several fresh energy meats from the space.

The tiger cub's extra-large rice bowl was used. Of course, the meat was also prepared for the tiger cub to eat.

The zombies, who were originally controlled remotely by the spiritual zombies, originally planned to turn around and chase Shen Qingxu, but when they smelled the rich fresh flesh and blood, they immediately refused to leave.

The distance is too far, and the instructions of the spiritual zombies are not as important as the food that is close at hand!

A large group of zombies couldn't resist the temptation and rushed towards Ye Ruxi's direction!

The tiger cub went berserk all of a sudden: "Ouch!"

- "Why use my rations to lure the enemy instead of that stupid dog's?!"

Ouch, could it be because it hasn't been with its owner yet? Sign a contract? The host is just partial!

Ye Ruxi drew a black line and comforted the tiger cub: "Because the zombies have the same taste as you. They only like to eat meat and don't like chewing bones."

Tiger cub: ...

Thank you, I was not comforted at all.

The tiger cub in a manic state, the golden blade swishing, performed faster, harder, and more accurately.

A golden blade can kill an ordinary zombie!

Super zombies are a bit more troublesome. They have fast dodge speeds and can use various super powers to counterattack. It often takes a while to kill one of them.

This place is quite open, and there is a pool of water next to it for easy extinguishing the fire. Erha first sprayed out a series of fireballs, and then used the wind power to help the fire, forming a group attack skill. For a while, no zombies could get close to it. body.

Ye Ruxi went around to the group of ordinary zombies that were much slower, waving the Tang Dao.

After being able to basically kill an ordinary zombie with one or two swords, Ye Ruxi chose some supernatural zombies that were not very powerful and not very fast to fight against.

If there are fast zombies rushing up, or zombies that are good at long-range attacks, they will attack her with fireballs, wind blades, golden blades, space blades, etc... Ye Ruxi can't dodge, so... With a thought, he hid in the space.

She can also use her mental power to perceive the external situation in the space.

When the zombies who couldn't find their target and were looking at a loss changed their attack target and headed towards Tiger Cub and Erha, or were about to leave, Ye Ruxi appeared again and sneak-attacked the zombies who were about to leave!

There are obviously many corpses, but they are being fooled around? Super zombies:...¥%&*!

We are no longer human, you are really a dog!

A zombie without the ability to think cannot figure out why Ye Ruxi suddenly disappears and reappears. She also cannot think of a very rare space that can store living creatures. She just thinks it is her special power. Invisibility or virtualization.

As for why after becoming invisible and virtual, even the energy fluctuations completely disappeared... maybe it's because this human being is at a relatively high level!

By the time Ye Ruxi, Erha, and Hu Zai had exhausted more than half of their mental and physical energy, Shen Qingxu had already succeeded in getting around them.

Ye Ruxi stopped entangled with these zombies and asked Erha and Hu Zai to collect the zombie crystal cores and hide in the space with them.

Ten minutes later, all the zombies dispersed, and Ye Ruxi appeared again.

This time, she was parasitic on the faster Erha.

Erha used his wind power, and like a gust of wind, he headed towards the playground.

There are also a few zombies following them, but they are not as fast as Erha and cannot catch up at all.

Ye Ruxi has strong mental power and a long detection distance. Can she detect Shen Qingxu's fight with mental zombies? Now, Shen Qingxu has the upper hand.

If she doesn't pass, Shen Qingxu should be able to take down the mental zombies in half an hour.

But spiritual zombies are very rare, so Ye Ruxi wanted to go over and watch the battle at close range.

However, just halfway through, in order to prevent a surprise attack, Ye Ruxi used her mental power to explore the surroundings, but she "heard" a few ambiguous sounds of men and women gasping... The sounds came

from It came from a small building by the Bishui Lake. There was a courier station, a convenience store, a printing room, etc.

This small building is not far from the twin teaching buildings, only two hundred meters away.

It stands to reason that the defense of the small building is far inferior to that of the twin teaching buildings. The average survivor should not choose to spend the night here.

However, this place is far away from the crowd and is indeed more suitable for having an affair...

Ye Ruxi is very speechless. What time has it been? There are so many zombies hanging around outside. How can these people still be in the mood to fool around?

Ye Ruxi was getting closer and closer to the small building. She wanted to speed up and leave, but the two panting female voices seemed a bit familiar...

Also, there seemed to be a set of traps around the small building. A mental shield?

However, her mental power level is higher, and this protective shield does not have the desired effect on her.

Ye Ruxi couldn't help but slow down, felt it carefully, and found that this mental protective shield blocked sounds and smells.

The zombies can't hear the sounds inside, nor can they smell the breath of "living people", so they will think that they don't exist.

That mental zombie has very strong mental power, so this mental power shield should be useless to it, but it is too far away. Moreover, in addition to eating the flesh and blood of humans and mutant animals to become stronger, mental zombies can also absorb The crystal nuclei of other zombies have become stronger and there is no shortage of food. Naturally, they will not wander around the campus.

Listening to the female voice, Ye Ruxi felt that it was very similar to Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan's. After hesitating for a while, she carefully released a trace of mental power and penetrated into the small building.

The people inside were having a great time, paying less attention to the outside world, and being too confident in their abilities, so they did not notice Ye Ruxi's detection of spiritual power.

Soon, the scene inside the small building appeared in Ye Ruxi's mind...

Four men and two women were playing sports with many people, which was very eye-catching!

Ye Ruxi subconsciously blurred the picture she saw and mosaic it on her own, but the sound was still very clear.

But at that moment of exploration, it was already clear that the two women were Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan!

Really, it doesn't take much effort to get it without trying to find anywhere.

She was worried about how to sneak into the Twin Towers and find them among thousands of people. They were old acquaintances, but they met on the roadside!

At this moment, two of them came to an end.

Zhang Tong leaned in the arms of a tall, strong man with a dark and ordinary face, and said delicately: "Senior Wang, let's talk about it. When the communication is restored, Lan Lan and I will help you take care of Ye Ru. Come here, you guys must protect us!"

The man called Senior Wang pushed Zhang Tong away, smoked a cigarette, and said disgustedly: "Huh, if it weren't for you, she is the school beauty Ye. For the sake of my roommates, I really don't like your average looks." The

man next to him, whose face was full of acne, hugged Zhang Tong and said, "Boss Wang doesn't like you. I don't like it. " Don't mind it, I'm a woman, that's fine."

Wu Menglan was being spoken to by the other two people, but she couldn't speak very eloquently: "Thank you brothers for giving us the opportunity. Xixi's face and figure are much prettier than us. By then, I will make sure that the brothers will be satisfied. ?! Ah, be gentle, be gentle!"

Ye Ruxi:...

Damn, these two bitches haven't contacted each other for more than three months, and they actually sold themselves out under her name. , and want to sell her again!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The Road to Queen - Hesheli (Qing Dynasty) , [Romance] Daily life after marriage with Chief Mori , [Romance] Wen Jiao Ruo Bai Yue Guang , [Romance] Bai Qi Hei's ex-husband I regret it , [Romance] I was so messed up that I was forced to become the leader of Panxing , [Romance] The cute concubine is not easy to deal with , [Romance] I slowly like you [Entertainment Circle] , [Romance] What is Lu Li thinking ? [Romance] Enemy, don't run away . [Romance] When will we have a good relationship with you?

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 27. Chapter 27 Dealing with the Enemyfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27 Dealing with Enemies

Ye Ruxi originally thought of selling the two of them after finding them, so that they could try what it felt like to be sold. Unexpectedly, she sold herself first.

It seems that this trick is useless to these two people.

Ye Ruxi's plan was because she felt that after taking the money, they deceived the original owner into accepting Duan Mingxuan's behavior. Although it was abominable, it was not a crime that would lead to death.

After all, Mingxuan seemed to be a good choice at that time. He was rich, handsome and clean. Who would have thought that in the apocalypse soon, he would push his girlfriend to fend off zombies, just to buy himself a few more seconds. What's the time to escape?

Moreover, Duan Mingxuan is definitely not the only person who would do this when faced with a real life-and-death crisis. Most human nature cannot stand the test.

Therefore, what Ye Ruxi wanted to do was to teach Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan a lesson so that they would suffer more and the matter would be revealed.

But I never expected that after she dropped out of school, she directly blocked them, and then changed her mobile phone number. She broke up with them, and these two people were still using her name to gain benefits, and... I'm planning to sell her out again. My uncle can bear it, but my aunt can't bear it either!

Ye Ruxi was thinking about how to deal with these two people, but she heard several people still chatting in the building.

Wang Laodaodao: "I heard that the bridge is occupied by a group of gangsters. Brother Scar, the leader, is a lecherous man. It would be great if Ye Ruxi was in school. We brothers are tired of playing together. "Dedicate her to Brother Scar. Then we can join their forces!"

Several other men also agreed.

"It's just that there's not much in this school. There's a teacher who has awakened the power of the thunder system, and the dormitory aunt who has awakened the space department is in charge! A few of us grab supplies from ordinary people, and we can't Don't dare to be too obvious."

"I heard that Brother Scar and the others occupied the supermarket at Qiaotou, and it was so fun for women passing by to play with them. Unlike us, here, we can only play with these two mediocre-looking women. " What

? I'm not happy to say that you guys are mediocre in appearance!"

The man said, and used the vines he had spawned to severely beat Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan.

Boss Wang said displeasedly: "Skinny Monkey, please take it easy. Don't kill people like you did last time. If there weren't so many zombies outside, it would be easy to dispose of the corpses." "Don't worry

. "Boss, I'm careful with my actions, I still want to rely on them to get a taste of the campus beauty."

The force of his actions became a little lighter.

And Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan kept talking about Ye Ruxi when they were beaten for their sake.

Zhang Tong begged for mercy while painting a cake for the man: "Brother, please be gentle, my skin is not white enough, and the whip marks on my body are not good-looking. Please save more energy and go back to hit Ye Ruxi's little coquettish hoof." !"

Thin Monkey snorted: "How can you be more coquettish than you? Can you really call Ye Ruxi out? Why don't I believe it? You must be lying to us. You are saying that behind Ye Ruxi's back. , The relationship with her is not very good!"

Wu Menglan said: "Ye Ruxi and we are as close as sisters. When we call back, she will definitely come over. Even if she doesn't come, We also know where her home is, City S, not far from City G, just an hour or two drive away."

When Wu Menglan said this, she thought she would be beaten less, but who knew, Shouhou was He beat her even harder, forcing her to reveal Ye Ruxi's home address right now.

The original owner had no defense against these roommates before. In addition, Shen Qingxu stayed away from home all year round and was obsessed with work. During the winter vacation last year, she invited three roommates to go home and stay with her for a few days.

At that time, the three of them flattered Ye Ruxi on the surface, but they were sour in their hearts.

Ye Ruxi is pretty. Forget it, her family is so rich, she lives in a big villa, and I heard she has several other properties and shops, and her suitors are also at the level of male gods.

It's really a good thing that she took advantage of all the good things.

However, Ye Ruxi is still pretentious. Duan Mingxuan, an outstanding, rich and handsome man, has been pursuing her for so long and has never agreed.

Maybe you are just enjoying the feeling of being pursued!

So, after the second semester started, they accepted Duan Mingxuan's favor and put in good words for Duan Mingxuan.

Who knows, I thought that Ye Ruxi had been successfully brainwashed by them and would immediately agree to Duan Mingxuan's confession, but she suddenly disappeared and later even suspended school without even saying goodbye to them. A sound.

She said she was going to treat her brother's illness, but who knows if it's true or not.

They speculated that Ye Ruxi blocked them because she knew that they secretly received money from Duan Mingxuan.

It's too stingy to fall out with them over this matter. Duan Mingxuan is a rich man who can't be found even with a lantern. What's wrong with them charging some money to bring them together?

Now being whipped by a man, Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan did not dare to hate these people, but the one they hated most was Ye Ruxi.

Wu Menglan couldn't help but cursed: "Oh, Ye Ruxi, you bitch, why didn't you stay in University A, if only you were here too!"

Zhang Tong also whimpered: "Yes, if Xixi were here, they wouldn't beat us. They would just bully Xixi!"

Shouhou wanted to beat us again, but Boss Wang stopped him: "Okay, Shouhou Monkeys, let's play this far. As soon as you hit them, they will mention Ye Ruxi over and over again. I want to get it but can't touch that top-notch product. I feel uncomfortable." The

pox pit face also said: "That's right, I "We haven't had enough fun yet. It's not good if you knock people out. I'm not interested in killing corpses! What's the school belle? It doesn't matter if you turn off the lights!" He never spoke in a

vulgar manner. The fat man said: "Hey, that's because you haven't seen Ye Xiaohua at all. If you have seen it, how can you not think about it? Alas, Ye Xiaohua's face and figure are really amazing. If I can get her, I?" I must lock her up and ask her to give birth to some children for me! Hehe..."

"What time has it been? You still want to have children and want to eat shit."

Hiding behind the big tree outside the small building? Ye Ruxi is no longer entangled.

The six people in this small building all died innocently. If they were left alive, they would be a disaster!

She will not deliberately attract zombies and let them mutate into zombies. In that case, the superpower's crystal core will be contaminated with violent energy.

Although her island space can be purified, it also consumes energy!

There are many poisonous bees in Ye Ruxi's space.

Although she didn't sign a contract with them, the queen bee of the swarm also opened up her spiritual intelligence after awakening into a poisonous mutant beast. Her spiritual intelligence was not very high, but she could still communicate.

The suggested contract for Queen Bee in the Yuling Illustrated Book indicates that it only has three stars. This is because the Venomous Bee is small in size and has limited attack methods. It only has a poisonous tail needle, and its single-target combat power is not high.

But there are so many of them that we can't stand them!

The queen bee knew that the island space was Ye Ruxi's territory, and she even offered honey twice.

I have to say, this is a clever little guy!

The remaining poisonous bees obey the orders of the queen bee.

Ye Ruxi slipped into the space, found the queen bee, and communicated with it.

The queen bee took the opportunity to negotiate terms: "I hope the master will reserve a contract position for me in the future! It doesn't matter if it's a little later!"

The queen bee didn't go out much, but she observed several pet beasts that the master of the space often brought around, and they grew. The speed is very fast.

Especially the three who contracted with Ye Ruxi, two of them have advanced to the second level.

The queen bee felt that if she wanted to go further, she must please the space owner and strive for more opportunities to go outside the space to relax and work?!

The crystal nuclei brought back by the pet beasts are full of energy, and the queen bee also wants it, but it is not strong enough. It still lives in Ye Ruxi's territory, and its food is collected from the flowers planted by Ye Ruxi, but it doesn't Dare to go up and grab it.

The queen bee is a bee with only foresight. She wants the crystal core, but she doesn't say so directly. Instead, she mentions the contract.

There is no requirement to sign a contract right away.

It has become the master's quasi-contracted beast. Can the master not take it out more often to hunt?

How many crystal nuclei will there be? Don't give it?

Hee hee hee...it's really a clever one! It's no wonder that when the fat cat watches TV, he often comes over to watch it together! Learned a lot!

Ye Ruxi was confused. She didn't expect that this poisonous queen bee, looking so naive, was actually quite smart.

She keeps such a swarm of poisonous bees in a space, not only for the convenience of eating honey, but also because she wants to contract a poisonous bee and then have an entire swarm to work for her.

Ye Ruxi didn't show off: "Okay, I'll leave you one contract slot, but it won't work in the short term. You have to wait for a while."

When she reaches the second level, she will have three more contract slots, two of which will be given to Hu. Zai and Tutu, as for the third position, she has to keep it first, meet a suitable pet beast in the outside world, and sign a contract in time.

Nowadays, Ye Ruxi prefers to sign a contract beast with water or earth elements, so that the defense can be improved. The water element is to make it easier to put out the fire that Erha burned, so as not to accidentally injure innocent people or cause too much damage to the environment. ?Great destruction.

As for the queen bee, she takes her whole family to eat and live in her, and she will work hard without being bound by a contract, and don't be in a hurry.

Moreover, the queen bee is small in size. After the contract, her mental strength and physical strength will not increase much. Her main advantage is that she can support the family. There are thousands of bees in the entire colony!

Ye Ruxi said something ugly at the beginning: "Xiao Jin, I will take you out to do a mission. Your little brothers will attack people. After the tail needle is gone, there is a high probability that they will die in a few hours... If you are unwilling, Forget it."

The queen bee is golden-black, mostly golden, so Ye Ruxi casually named it Xiaojin.

Xiao Jin likes this name very much. It doesn't matter whether it sounds good or not. Having a name means that it is no longer free-range, but a prepared pet animal recognized by its owner! The salary will definitely be improved!

Xiao Jin said: "After we awaken the poison system, as long as we eat enough honey in time, we can accelerate the birth of new tail needles, so we will not die! Even if some of us will die, we will not die!" There is nothing you can do about your fellow tribesmen dying in battle. In order to become stronger, how can you avoid casualties?"

Xiaojin relied on her small body to not attract attention easily, and overheard the conversation between her master and her pet beasts. Dialogue, it knows that in the world outside now, not to mention bees, even humans at the top of the food chain are dying in large tracts.

If it does not seek progress, it will easily find more powerful bee colonies when its master reaches a higher level, despise them as useless, and drive them out of the space...

At that time, there will be other animal groups outside. Although they have powerful leaders and backbones, their tribes are all at the lowest level one and two, and can only become food for other tribes!

It has to be said that this is a cultured queen bee, and she even understands the principle that bees must worry about the near future if they have no long-term worries.

Ye Ruxi also couldn't laugh or cry. She took a non-attribute crystal core and let the queen bee absorb it.

After the queen bee absorbed it, it immediately increased from a weak scum bee at level 1 of 30% to about 40% of level 1.

The progress cannot be said to be great, it is still far behind Ye Ruxi's other pet beasts, but compared with himself, the strength has suddenly increased by three points, one, which already makes Xiaojin very happy!

In this way, Xiaojin can order those ordinary worker bees who are generally 5% to ~20% of level 1, which is even easier!

Ye Ruxi left the space.

Ye Ruxi's mental power is higher than the people who put up mental protective shields in the small building. She uses her mental power to wrap herself up before acting, or she uses her mental power to take things from the island space. The people inside will not have any problems. aware.

Ye Ruxi approached the small building and stopped quietly when she was half a meter away from the mental protection barrier. She waved her hand casually, and 151 poisonous bees with the highest level and the most venom appeared in the mental protection barrier.

Ye Ruxi said to Xiao Jin through her mental thoughts: "If more people volunteer to join the Stinging Junyang, Yiwu Erer, go there. There are six people inside, and you can't let anyone go! Remember, you will be stung immediately after stinging." Fly in my direction!"

Xiaojin's mental strength is low, and he has not signed a contract with Ye Ruxi, so he cannot use his mental shield to reply to Ye Ruxi's messages.

Xiao Jin proudly flew his favorite figure 8 in the air.

This is what "receive" means!

Then he led a group of bee boys and flew in through the transom window above the small building.

Still immersed in the strange play of being called dad, uncle, uncle, brother-in-law and other male supernatural beings, he was completely unaware of the buzzing sound of the small bee swarm waving its wings.

Even if he noticed it, he didn't take it seriously. It's probably because a few bees were accidentally trapped in the mental shield!

What can a few bees do? What!

Ye Ruxi channeled her mental energy and led Xiao Jin to the big office where the six of them were.

At this time, Boss Wang finally realized something was wrong: "Where did so many bees come from? Fatty, how do you maintain the mental shield!"

Fatty said in a panic: "I don't know, I have always been sending mental power to the shield. Ah!"

With his mental defense ability, his combat power is not very high, and his mind cannot control zombies or mutant beasts, but it is very effective. He generates a mental shield that can block the breath and sound of zombies. And the mutant beasts all pretended they didn't exist?

Boss Wang had a sullen face. His already tall body suddenly grew bigger and stronger. He is a power user and can blow the heads of zombies with one punch.

The pox-faced man also threw Wu Menglan away and gathered a ball of water in his hand.

The skinny monkey's vines flew wildly.

The fat man took back the mental shield outside the small building. His mental power had been consumed for a long time and there was not much left, but he still condensed a thick mental shield in front of him.

As for the one that covers the whole body, the larger the area of ​​the shield, the thicker it becomes, and it is easily broken.

However, flying-type poisonous wasps are small in size, flexible, and numerous in number. They are not easy to attack and difficult to defend against.

Whenever their attack was about to hit a poisonous bee, they would be deflected or blocked by Ye Ruxi's released mental power.

The more times they did it, the more people discovered that their enemies seemed to be more than just this swarm of poisonous bees.

At this moment, all four of them were stung by several poisonous bees.

Paralyzing poison spreads from the wound, making it itchy and painful.

But this little bit of poison is not enough to kill them.

Boss Wang said with a stern face: "Who is out there, hiding his head and tail? You might as well come in and have a fight with us!"

Ye Ruxi didn't expect that these four people could be solved with poisonous bees, she To release the poisonous bees, we only need to give them some poison first to reduce their combat power, so that the tiger cubs and Erha will not suffer a disadvantage if they have a small number versus a large number.

Ye Ruxi used mental control to open the locked door of the printing room and appeared in front of several people in the room.

There was only one dim searchlight in the house, and the power seemed to be low.

But? This light is enough for people to see clearly who is coming.

"Ye Ruxi! How could it be? It's you!" Zhang Tong

hid behind the printer, but was still stung by bees several times. His face looked like a pig's head, and his whole body was covered with whip marks and bruises. Zhang Tong couldn't believe it. road.

Wu Menglan was lying on the ground, being stung in more places. She was just an ordinary person and could not withstand the toxins of the mutated poisonous wasps. She was already a little confused at the moment.

Hearing Zhang Tong's voice, she turned her head towards the door with difficulty.

But he saw Ye Ruxi with a disgusted look on his face.

These people were all naked, which was eye-catching, but Ye Ruxi didn't want to go up and fight them in close combat, so she said to Erha and Tiger Cub behind her: "Come on!" By the way, he

took back all the poisonous bees that had lost their tail stings. space.

Ten minutes later, all four men were stunned.

Erha and Tiger Cub used their wind and metal powers to dig out the crystal cores in their heads.

The poisonous bees were all taken back into the space by Ye Ruxi.

Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan, who had twenty more large swellings on their bodies, were left with only one breath left.

If Ye Ruxi hadn't taken away the poisonous bees in time, they wouldn't even be able to breathe.

The two of them didn't even have the energy to speak.

Ye Ruxi said: "You want to sell me to get some benefits? Three months ago, I heard it once in the dormitory room. This time, I heard it again outside the small building. In order not to Next time, so, go to hell!"

Don't say anything? They just have harmful intentions and have not been successfully implemented.

If she hadn't awakened her powers and had enough self-preservation ability, but was an ordinary person who chose to stay in University A during the summer vacation or live in a villa in City S, these two would lead a group of men with evil intentions. A person with superpowers is coming to her door...

What will happen to her? It will be worse than death!

The end of the world is not a place to be reasonable.

Wu Menglan and Zhang Tong wanted to defend themselves and beg Ye Ruxi to let them go and save them, but their mouths were swollen and they couldn't even ask for mercy.

Ye Ruxi didn't look at them twice, as she was too embarrassed to look at them. She told Erha to follow them, then turned around and walked out.

As for the two people who were still alive...

when the tiger cub came out, he deliberately stepped on them and jumped twice.

Humph, the tigress is holding a grudge! These two women are the master's enemies, and they are also his enemies!

After the tiger cub confirmed that both of them had died, he followed Ye Ruxi.

At this time, Ye Ruxi no longer needed to go to the playground. Shen Qingxu had already eliminated the mental zombie and returned.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Charming Demon City , [Romance] Fake Fang Xiang , [Romance] Reincarnation with You , [Romance] Butterfly on the Rib , [Romance] A Girl's Journey to Menstrual Dysmenorrhea , [Romance] I am the daughter of a grassroots woman. [Seventy] , [Romance] The Peerless Crazy Concubine: The Arrogant Second Miss , [Romance] Xuan's Thousand Years , [Romance] The Strongest Sponsored Girl in History , [Romance] Time Travel: The Marriage of Fox and Phoenix

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 28. Chapter 28 Advancement to Level 2font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28 Advanced Level 2

Ye Ruxi took advantage of Shen Qingxu not coming back yet, so she used her mental energy to explore the situation in the Twin Teaching Building.

There are no zombies inside.

Men and women live separately, and there are ordinary people and people with special abilities in every classroom.

Also, there are two superpowers and four ordinary people who are responsible for keeping watch and patrolling.

Among them, the one with the highest level of superpower is a professor of the Department of Physics, the youngest and most handsome associate professor at University A, who is 32 years old this year.

He Dongsheng!

He is also the brother-in-law of the original male protagonist He Yunchi.

The original owner had only seen the other party's photos on the school forum, and he was a gentle scholar, but he had never attended his classes.

When you see the other person's face clearly, relevant memories pop up automatically.

In the original text, the male protagonist He Yunchi, who is a business tycoon, came to University A with his close subordinates just to find his uncle He Dongsheng, who was only a few years older than him. By chance, By coincidence, I met the heroine Jiang Nianwei.

After He Yunchi fell in love with Jiang Nianwei, he often helped Jiang Nianwei deal with Shen Qingxu.

But He Yunchi didn't know that Jiang Nianwei deliberately caused the zombies to kill the original owner. He just thought that Jiang Nianwei refused to save her, so Shen Qingxu angered Jiang Nianwei.

Generally speaking, the original male protagonist's appearance is fine in general, but his eyes are a little lame and he was fooled by Jiang Nianwei.

It will probably take a few days until He Yunchi comes to University A. Jiang Nianwei is not in University A, and I don't know if they will have a chance to get to know each other.

Ye Ruxi didn't have a good impression of He Yunchi, but as long as he was no longer involved with Jiang Nianwei in this life, he wouldn't be able to deal with him.

What should I say?, He Yunchi too? The mainstay of the South Suzaku Base, keep it to deal with foreign invaders in the future!

Apart from He Dongsheng, the person with the highest level of superpower in the Twin Teaching Building is actually the aunt who helped her drive away Duan Mingxuan!

There are more than twenty women in the classroom where the dormitory aunt is, ranging in age from their twenties to their fifties.

There are also a few who look familiar, they are the dormitory aunts from other buildings in the same dormitory campus, and they all have special powers.

It seems that it was the bag of 0.5 grade apples that Ye Ruxi gave to the dormitory aunt that had the effect.

In addition, the survivors collected a lot of food. After all, there are several canteens and restaurants in Big A, as well as many food shops. In short, the food available is enough to feed the survivors of Big A for two months.

Two months later, after part of the communication base station has been repaired, the communication system will be restored, and there should be new policies from the above.

As far as she knew, the university town formed by University A and a dozen nearby universities was the original location of Suzaku Base in Nancheng.

In short, as long as the survivors of Campus A do not seek death, stay in the school, and actively clean up the zombies in and around the campus, they will become senior members of the four major military bases across the country.

Thinking that she had been studying in University A for nearly a year and how she needed to show some affection, Ye Ruxi quietly placed two large sacks of first-grade apples in the open space in the corner of the classroom where the dormitory aunt lived.

There are two hundred kilograms and hundreds of apples!

It also comes with a note handwritten by Ye Ruxi: "Gift to the big A survivor! After eating the apple, it can quickly recover superpowers and promote the awakening of superpowers. People who have just been bitten by zombies can resist the zombie virus."

Use mental power . The remote collection function is provided.

Everyone in the room was asleep, and Ye Ruxi's mental level was already approaching level two, so they didn't notice it at all.

With these apples, the strength of the superpower user A should be slightly improved, and the survival rate will be higher.

As for He Dongsheng, Ye Ruxi will not give him apples alone. The dormitory aunt is a warm-hearted person. If He Dongsheng's character is not a problem, the dormitory aunt will share these apples with him. One or two, nothing more.

When He Yunchi arrived a week later, the apples should have been eaten long ago.

There is no way to prevent He Dongsheng from using the apples he got from her to benefit his nephew He Yunchi!

After delivering the apples, Shen Qingxu came over.

He asked with his mind: "Xiao Xi, there was a fight here just now, did you encounter something?" He

didn't communicate through words, but the surroundings were relatively quiet, in order to try not to attract people. ?Zombies.

Although they were far away, Shen Qingxu still retained a bit of mental energy to pay attention to his sister's situation. However, he mainly focused on fighting spiritual zombies and only roughly sensed that Ye Ruxi was ?Safe, the specific situation is unclear.

Ye Ruxi steadily caught the rabbit that jumped into her arms and rubbed two handfuls of soft fur.

She also answered with her mind: "I met my former roommate..."

She didn't hide it from Shen Qingxu and told everything.

Although Shen Qingxu has been working for three years, he has always been obsessed with experiments and research. The environment of an academic research institute is relatively simple, there is not much intrigue, and he has probably never seen the dark side of human nature.

If you encounter this kind of thing, tell him about it, lest Shen Qingxu accidentally get into trouble later.

For example, someone asks for hugs and protection in the name of her former classmates or good friends.

What if Ye Ruxi happens to be in the same place as Shen Qingxu and cannot be contacted, what if Shen Qingxu believes it and is even tricked into bed by someone with ulterior motives?

People's hearts are unpredictable, so be more prepared? That's right.

Shen Qingxu was speechless and helpless, and rubbed Ye Ruxi's head.

"Your brother is not that stupid, right! Am I the brother, or are you the sister? Why don't you educate me? Your brother is here!" "On

the other hand, next time something like this happens to you , , don't be so rash and take action directly, wait for me. If it weren't for the help of the poisonous bees this time, Erha and the tiger cubs couldn't easily fight two against four, wouldn't you have to fight them head-on?"

Sister and Shen Qingxu was relieved to face the zombies head-on, but in close combat with four superpowers who had ulterior motives for her and were all naked... Oh, it makes me feel sick just thinking about it!

This also made it possible for Shen Qingxu to encounter women who pretended to be pitiful and weak, and wanted to hug his thighs and ask for blessings, whether they were ordinary people or people with special powers, and regardless of whether they were beautiful or not. In the past, Whether they know each other or not, they all take a detour.

There was nothing I could do about it. When I met this kind of woman, I remembered the tragic death of four men and two women that they had glanced at with their mental power... The

person was already dead, and someone saw the corpse. I have to die again.

Shen Qingxu was afraid that he would accidentally fall in love with a woman. If she hooked up with another man, that person would come to settle the score and kill him as well.

They may not necessarily lose, but if they encounter this kind of thing, they will definitely die in society if they make a big fuss.

Therefore, women and even men who come to him for protection should avoid him! To keep safe, but also to keep reputation!

This decision made it even more difficult for Shen Qingxu, an older mother who is single, to leave her single life, but it also avoided a lot of trouble.

After leaving University A, the brother and sister made their way back to the rented apartment to rest.

A night of silence.

During the day the next day, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu continued to clean up zombies around the community, including other communities and shopping malls, and the area expanded to five kilometers.

The advancement of Teng Teng and Xuebao to Level 2 has not yet been completed. The former requires 24 hours, and the latter also comes with the awakening of new skills, which takes a day or two.

As long as one of the pet beasts advances to the second level, Ye Ruxi will also enter the second level.

You can also formally contract with Tiger Cub and Rabbit, and your strength will be at least several times higher.

Ye Ruxi wanted to wait until she became stronger before going to the Duan family's old house.

As for Shen Qingxu, after he got the crystal core of the spiritual zombie and the psychic defense superpower crystal core that Ye Ruxi gave him, he did not use it immediately.

He plans to collect one or two spiritual crystal cores today and use them all at once tonight. This should break the bottleneck from level one to level two and officially advance to level two.

Although their combat prowess is definitely not as good as that of their sisters who are getting more and more contracted beasts, they can't be too far behind. If they become their sister's drag, wouldn't they?

After Xiao Jin passed the battle last night, Ye Ruxi gave it a lot of non-attribute crystal cores as rewards, allowing it to absorb one every day, and its strength was also growing rapidly.

Today, when I was cleaning up zombies, I encountered a group of mutated stray cats that were very malicious to humans. I also asked Xiaojin to come out with the swarm to help.

Because these mutated stray cats are quite measured, they only hurt people and steal food, but do not kill anyone. Ye Ruxi did not kill them all, but used poisonous bees to make them suffer a little, so that they would not hurt people again. You can hunt in the wild, but you are not allowed to go to ordinary human homes to steal food.

The leader, the one-eyed black cat, agreed.

Whether it can be done, I don't know.

Ye Ruxi didn't adopt them. She had enough space to raise many more cats, but she had too many things to do and limited energy, so she could only let them go. She couldn't give Xuebao regular bathing and cuddling. of.

These stray cats are relatively wild and have no family members. If they are kept free, they may not be willing to listen to her instructions and fight for her.

Cats are highly intelligent animals, and such differential treatment is unfair to stray cats. It is better to let them have freedom!

You may also meet a human with superpowers who can fight side by side in the future!

She had Olaf and one cat was enough.

At night, the brother and sister, who had spent the day clearing out zombies, called it a day and returned to their apartment.

At this time, the vampire vine's promotion was completed.

Ye Ruxi sensed it as soon as Teng Teng successfully advanced, because through the contract mark, she received a mental and physical feedback from the Vampire Vine's promotion!

Entering the island space, Shen Qingxu went to cook, while Ye Ruxi and Teng Teng, who had successfully advanced to level two, tried out Teng Teng's abilities and adapted to the new power!

Generally speaking, the second-level rattan is more toxic, but it can control the concentration of toxins by itself. It can only paralyze people and make them unconscious. It can also increase the dose of toxins and make a first-level rat instantly. Kill!

Against second-level opponents, the toxicity shouldn't be fatal instantly, but it can also cause a lot of trouble to the opponent!

However, this is just a guess. After all, there is no second-level opponent for her to test.

In addition, in addition to the toxicity of the vine sap, there is also a newly grown branch vine on the main body that has strong corrosive sap!

Poison-type abilities are very useful against superpowers and mutant beasts, but they are not so useful against zombies. After all, zombies are already dead and are not afraid of poison. Teng Teng used to use wood-type abilities to deal with zombies. Use the sharpest blade as a knife.

But? This new corrosive ability of the vine juice is also very useful in dealing with zombies!

Ye Ruxi also went out to find a zombie and tried it. The juice of the vine was sprayed on it, and the zombie's head melted, and the zombie's gray skull was exposed...

Well, the scene was a bit nauseating, but it had to be Say?, with this method, it becomes much easier to obtain the zombie crystal core.

Although the Vampire Vine is a favorite plant, its combat power is really as good as a single one!

Of course, this is also because the blood-sucking vine contracted early. In addition to absorbing crystal nuclei, it can also devour large amounts of the flesh and blood essence of other animals and plants for its own use, so it grows faster.

The qualifications of the other pet beasts are all outstanding.

Then, Ye Ruxi officially signed a pet animal contract with the tiger cub and the rabbit!

The two new pet beasts contributed a wave of mental strength and physical bonus to Ye Ruxi.

Although Ye Ruxi has just advanced to level two, her combat power is basically comparable to that of a mid to late level level two superpower user.

This is just her own fighting power, not to mention that she has several pet beasts.

As for the water-type or earth-type pet beast that Ye Ruxi wanted, she hasn't found one suitable yet.

There are quite a few mutant beasts with these two powers, but it is recommended that the contract index should not exceed three stars. Ye Ruxi wants to wait and see.

After all, the pet beasts of these two series are not like Queen Bee Xiaojin, who can bring her own bee colony to work for her.

There are fish, shrimp, shellfish, etc. in the water system, and they also bring a large number of subordinates. However, Ye Ruxi has no chance of underwater combat in the short term, and she has contracted pet beasts that must live in the water all the time. If it is of no use, let's not consider it for now.

Therefore, the potential of the sixth pet beast should not be lower than four stars at least, and it is best to be an amphibian.

Otherwise, when she becomes stronger, the growth rate of a certain pet beast contracted in the early stage will be far behind that of her colleagues, and there will be almost no chance to play, and it will also feel a big gap.

Another day passed, and the ragdoll cat Olaf also successfully advanced to level two!

It also brought Ye Ruxi a double increase in mental strength and physical fitness after promotion.

After the space system Xuebao advanced to the second level, in addition to the maximum teleportation distance being increased from the original 70 to 80 meters to 200 meters, it also gained the most desired attack skill - Space Blade!

This is the most basic attack method for attacking those with space-like abilities.

As for space cutting, space storm, space blockade, broken void, etc... maybe it will happen in the future? Yes!

Xuebao finally had an attack method and was very happy. After eating a big bowl of dried fish, he happily started practicing the accuracy of the space blade. However, he still didn't dare to attack the zombies for the time being, so he took the space first. Practice on the grass inside.

The cut grass can also be used to feed chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cattle and sheep! Nothing is wasted.

Ye Ruxi had no choice but to let it go, but she had already made up her mind that when she went to clear out the zombies tomorrow, she must bring Xuebao with her!

Ye Ruxi had a vague feeling. With her current strength, let alone against level one enemies, even against level three enemies, she could survive for a period of time even if she couldn't win, and get a chance to escape?--Not relying on the island space? That kind of thing.

Master, is it really as lonely as snow!

In today's world, there are probably only a few people who have reached Level 2!

Ye Ruxi just thought this. Shen Qingxu, who was in seclusion in the villa next door and absorbed three spiritual crystal cores and four wind crystal cores, came out of seclusion and came to the main villa as soon as possible: "Sister, I have advanced to the second level. Now, Xiao Hei has also advanced to Level 2, hahahaha!"

Ye Ruxi: ...

Look, there are still many Level 2 masters. After all, her second brother Hanhan has also advanced to Level 2. level.

It's just that the masters were reluctant to play in the early stage.

The two pet beasts advanced to the second level. The next day, Ye Ruxi took several pet beasts to continue cleaning up the zombies nearby. Xuebao, inspired by the other pet beasts who were very good at killing zombies, finally dared to attack the zombies. After taking action, he gradually became more and more proficient in using the space blade, harvesting first-level zombies faster than Erha and Tiger Cub combined.

After all, it is a second-level mutant beast, and it is normal for it to be more powerful than two first-level pet beasts.

Ye Ruxi and the pet beasts have mastered the level 2 strength, and so have Shen Qingxu and Xiao Hei.

In the afternoon, the brothers and sisters finished work early to rest and recharge their batteries.

In the evening, they went straight to the west district of G city, where the Duan family's old residence was located.

It's time to settle some accounts!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Charming Demon City , [Romance] Fake Fang Xiang , [Romance] Reincarnation with You , [Romance] Butterfly on the Rib , [Romance] A Girl's Journey to Menstrual Dysmenorrhea , [Romance] I am the daughter of a grassroots woman. [Seventy] , [Romance] The Peerless Crazy Concubine: The Arrogant Second Miss , [Romance] Xuan's Thousand Years , [Romance] The Strongest Sponsored Girl in History , [Romance] Time Travel: The Marriage of Fox and Phoenix

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 29. Chapter 29 Duan Mingxuan caught in rapefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 29 Duan Mingxuan

traveled more than thirty kilometers to catch the rapist.

Along the way, the brother and sister naturally had to clean up the zombies blocking the way, and also dealt with two waves of people with powers who wanted to block the way and rob.

Later, Ye Ruxi felt that it was too laborious to fight all the way. She didn't know what was going on with Duan Mingxuan and Jiang Nianwei. They had to retain at least two-thirds of their strength.

So, Ye Ruxi asked Shen Qingxu to go back to her island space to rest, while Ye Ruxi parasitized Erha and asked Erha to use her wind power to get on her way.

The running speed of the husky was originally about 50 kilometers per hour. Now the husky is on the verge of level two, and the wind power is famous for its speed. After changing from driving to driving a dog on the way, it only took ten minutes to reach the destination. ?.

On the road, there are no zombies and supernatural beings who are greedy for Gouzi's body, and none of them can catch up with it.

Never would I have imagined that the most common use of the talent of parasitism is to allow the dog to travel without any load!

Ye Ruxi first sent Gouzi to a high-end community near the Duan family's old house. The pregnant Feng Tingting was placed here. Duan Mingxuan was not good at that. This was probably his only child, and there was a certain chance that she would appear in this community.

Although, the child is not necessarily his, but Duan Mingxuan himself doesn't know.

After arriving at the small park opposite this high-end community, Ye Ruxi found an uninhabited place and returned to the island space with Erha.

She ate a lot of grapes to restore the mental energy consumed by parasitism?

Erha also gnawed its favorite stewed pork bones with its big mouth to replenish the energy it had just consumed.

The tiger cub and several others had been fed by Shen Qingxu before.

Shen Qingxu, on the other hand, left the space and released his mental energy to explore the situation in the community.

Ye Ruxi showed Shen Qingxu Feng Tingting's photo, and the hacker Old Y also provided Feng Tingting's specific address - Room 701, Unit 2, Building 11.

As a result, Shen Qingxu quickly locked Feng Tingting's position.

He looks weird?

Because he found Feng Tingting not in Room 701, but in Room 702 next door!

Moreover, she was doing unspeakable things with a black-skinned sports student in the living room...

Feng Tingting was wearing a maid outfit with all important parts exposed. The black-skinned sports student was holding a data cable (...) cos Xiaopi Whip, they also played role-playing.

Shen Qingxu: ...It's so annoying!

Fortunately, Xiao Xi didn't see this scene!

Oh, no, Xiaoxi was in College A a few days ago and had already seen the scene of more unlimited multiplayer sports...

Shen Qingxu, who originally thought it was not easy to talk to his sister about this kind of thing, calmed down instantly. .

These are all people who have seen "big" scenes. This kind of small scene is a big deal!

So, when Ye Ruxi appeared in the grass next to him after eating, Shen Qingxu directly used his spiritual voice to tell her about this.

Ye Ruxi's eyes lit up: "Hey! Isn't this an opportunity for us to make trouble? I hope that black sports student will last longer and play more tricks. Let's go find Duan Mingxuan? Come here? This will be lively! Let's go! They bite dogs!"

Shen Qingxu: ...

Although this idea is very bad, I have to say, it's great!

With the strength of the two brothers and sisters, it is easy to deal with Duan Mingxuan, but how can one get happiness from killing people?

What he did to the original owner was that not long ago he was saying I love you, but in times of crisis, he pushed the person out to block the zombies...

This not only killed people, but also hurt the heart of the person who was deeply loved. ?The pain of betrayal is completely different from the pain of being pushed by a stranger to fend off zombies. The former hurts much!

Although Duan Mingxuan didn't really love Feng Tingting very much, and maybe he still had a bit of disgust, but no man could bear to be cuckolded!

When he finds out that Feng Tingting used the money he paid to support her to raise another wild man, and even the child in her belly is probably not his, Duan Mingxuan will definitely be shocked, hurt and angry!

With the memory of the eighth restart, she felt unhappy if Duan Mingxuan was not killed, but in this life, what Duan Mingxuan was doing so far could only be said to be quite unpleasant.

What do you mean? She seeks revenge from Duan Mingxuan, but Ye Ruxi has never been able to make up her mind whether to kill him directly.

I feel a little unable to take action?, and I feel that even killing him directly would be an advantage.

The same is true for Feng Tingting. She betrayed the original owner to get benefits from Duan Mingxuan. What she did was disgusting, but it was not a crime that would lead to death.

If you don't want to add some trouble to the other party and feel unwilling to do so, then the original owner was not used in vain before.

But she wanted to kill someone just for this little thing, but she didn't think it would be a big deal. She was not a murderous maniac!

I have to say that the red apricot cheating scene that Feng Tingting is currently playing is simply a stroke of genius!

Feng Tingting had often betrayed the whereabouts of the original owner to Duan Mingxuan, otherwise how could Duan Mingxuan have so many opportunities to "encounter" the original owner frequently?

Now, she also betrayed Feng Tingting! This is not excessive at all! hey-hey!

With this in mind, Ye Ruxi asked Shen Qingxu to return to space, and she parasitized Erha again. After a while, she arrived at the high-end villa complex where Duan Mingxuan lived!

The security of this community is quite good. The zombies in the park have obviously been cleaned up by the superpowers living inside. The security guards at the gate have been replaced by superpowers, and there are also superpower bodyguards and veteran bodyguards. Patrol the neighborhood.

The phone signal was dead, but they used walkie-talkies to communicate.

In such a tight community, it is not convenient for a big dog like Erha to sneak in, even if it is night.

Other communities have had power outages for a long time. This high-end villa community has its own generator. It can use electricity from 7 to 9 pm every night, and even the street lights are a quarter brighter.

There are restrictions on the use of high-power electrical appliances, but lighting is no problem.

Ye Ruxi directed Erha to find a bush to hide in, and then entered the space. The one who reappeared in the bush turned into the queen bee Xiaojin.

Ye Ruxi is also parasitic on Xiao Jin.

It would be easy for a mutated bee to sneak in! After all, it is small in size and travels on empty roads.

However, when the bee flies, the buzzing sound is too obvious... Ye Ruxi can only let Xiao Jin fly higher.

In this way, even if the superpowers on the ground find out, with their general first-level strength, the attack distance will be limited.

Moreover, as long as there are no special circumstances in the community, no one will bother to attack a mutant bee.

Even if the bees mutate, as long as they don't actively attack and anger them, they will not sting people casually. After all, in everyone's subconscious mind, bees will die without their tail stings.

Ye Ruxi has a sufficient supply of honey, and the mutated bee's tail needle will soon grow back. However, this is just the beginning of the end of the world, and most people with super powers don't know this.

Who would have thought that in the small body of this mutant bee, there is an energy body transformed into nothingness by a superpower parasitizing on it!

Moreover, the island space in this superpower's body also brought another person? N beast!

Relying on Xiao Jin's covert approach to Chen Cang, Ye Ruxi came to the upper floor of the Duan family's villa.

She did not release the parasitic state, but used her mental power to explore what Duan Mingxuan was doing.

At this moment, Duan Mingxuan was tearing up Playboy magazines in his room. It was not enough to just tear them up with his hands. He also found scissors and cut the colorful pictures of beautiful and sexy girls into pieces.

He has a fairly handsome face, sinister and twisted, and you can tell at a glance that he is somewhat mentally disturbed.

Duan Mingxuan learned today that a well-known surgeon who lives in a high-end villa community has awakened the power of healing.

He hid it from his family, endured the humiliation, found the doctor, told him about his condition in private, and gave the three non-attribute crystal cores that he had finally obtained as a reward, allowing the doctor to use his powers to help him. To treat his hidden disease...

The treatment doctor tried three times, but after using up all the few powers he had, he still couldn't make his body better.

Can't "stand" up? Is it a man? Unspeakable pain!

Why is it that it's the end of the world, and his eldest brother and second brother have both awakened their powers, but he hasn't awakened his powers?

If not for his wife Jiang Nianwei, who had awakened supernatural powers before the end of the world and got married in a fake marriage, and reminded the Duan family to make a lot of preparations for the end of the world in advance and stockpile a lot of supplies... He, an ordinary person who has not awakened, would be in this world. At home, there is no status at all.

There are so many people who have awakened their powers, why can't there be just one more person?

Forget it if he doesn't have superpowers, he's not even a normal man!

In recent days, Jiang Nianwei was no longer willing to even sleep in the same room with him and pretend to be a loving couple. She found an excuse to move to the guest room because she fell in love with his second brother Duan Mingyi!

Duan Mingyi awakened a relatively rare ice power.

Although it is not as good as Jiang Nianwei's blessing and misfortune perception system and wood system dual superpowers, its combat power is also very good!

More importantly, Duan Mingyi is still single!

Although Duan Mingyi has a girl he likes, that girl is just the daughter of an ordinary family. The family also has a sick mother and three younger siblings who are still in school. Before the end of the world, the family did not agree with Duan Mingyi and that woman. Together.

Duan Mingyi arranged for the girl to be a property worker in the community and stuffed her into this post-apocalyptic safe and secure community.

After the apocalypse, the girl's mother became a zombie and she lost a burden, but she and her two siblings were still ordinary people. Duan Mingyi became the mainstay of the family, more powerful than the eldest brother who had awakened the earth element. The Duan family even more disagrees with Duan Mingyi marrying her!

On the contrary, Jiang Nianwei is a rare dual-power user who is very popular wherever she is!

As long as she can handle Duan Mingyi, Duan's parents will definitely be happy to see Duan Mingyi and Jiang Nianwei together.

What, Jiang Nianwei is the wife of Duan Laosan and Duan Mingxuan?

As long as Jiang Nianwei tells Duan Mingxuan that she was hurt before they got married, it won't work at all. There was no relationship between them, and no one will mind their marriage in name only!

Therefore, Duan Mingxuan is in a bad mood now. He knows that Jiang Nianwei plans to cuckold him, but he still can't stop it.

He is an ordinary person, a good-for-nothing husband who cannot meet his wife's normal physiological needs. What qualifications does he have to point fingers at his wife who is a dual-power person?

If Jiang Nianwei is annoyed and Jiang Nianwei goes directly to beat Feng Tingting from the high-end apartment complex next door until she has a miscarriage, Duan Mingxuan will be dead! It will only make you lose more status in the Duan family!

Duan Mingxuan cursed Jiang Nianwei for a while, and then scolded him so much that he fell in the underground parking garage and injured Ye Ruxi there.

Finally, with a ferocious expression, he concluded: "No woman is good!"

Soon, he murmured to himself: "By the way, I still have Feng Tingting. When Feng Tingting gives birth to a child, maybe my child will be born. Are you a superpower?"

The Duan family still pays great attention to cultivating the concept of filial piety. Even if their parents and grandfather have not awakened to become superpowers, only one of their cousins ​​has awakened to have water superpowers. However, even the eldest Duan, the heir to the Duan family's business, and Duan Laoer, the new pillar of the Duan family, no one dares to completely disobey their parents and elders.

Duan Mingxuan feels that as long as he has a child who awakens to become a superpower, he will be able to stand upright in the circle of uncles and aunts like his parents did: "Although we are ordinary people, I have two My son and his daughter-in-law are superpowers~"

As for awakening as a superpower on his own? Duan Mingxuan himself also knew that it was unlikely?

Thinking of Feng Tingting, Duan Mingxuan stood up and took out a gold bar and a diamond necklace from the locked safe.

Gold is a hard currency at any time. The Duan family has a lot of reserves, so Duan Mingxuan naturally prepared some.

As for diamond jewelry, considering that Jiang Nianwei might like them, he also bought some. He wanted to give them to her when he was cured of his illness and prepared to become a real couple with Jiang Nianwei.

Now, it's impossible.

Even if his disease is cured, the partner Jiang Nianwei wants is a strong one among superpowers, and she doesn't like him at all.

As for the goddess Ye Ruxi whom he once liked very much, his love for her turned to hatred long after she made him unable to be a man.

But last time they met on the street near the zoo, it was confirmed from Jiang Nianwei that Ye Ruxi was also a person with powers who awakened early. Duan Mingxuan knew that no matter how much he hated Ye Ruxi, he could only be helpless and furious.

The only person he can count on now, and who can continue to put on airs in front of the other party, is Feng Tingting, who he doesn't particularly like. She has an average appearance and has had plastic surgery.

Duan Mingxuan took out the gold and diamond necklace and hesitated again.

"It's already at this point. I asked Li Er and Liu Wu, who have become superpowers, to accompany me to the neighborhood next door. Isn't it inappropriate?"

If he was still the previous Mr. Duan, there was no need to worry about this. The young master ordered bodyguards. Isn't that normal?

Don't say go out at eight o'clock in the evening, go out at three o'clock in the middle of the night, don't worry about what the bodyguard thinks!

He is not worried that if he encounters danger, his bodyguards will not do their best to protect him! If he dies, they and their whole family will not be able to live a good life!

But now is the end of the world.

He is a good-for-nothing son, but he may not be as high-ranking as a bodyguard with superpowers who is willing to serve the Duan family!

If he encounters a zombie, his unlucky person will be gone. Li Er and Liu Wu will be scolded at most. It is impossible for their family to fire them. People with superpowers are very rare these days, and it is impossible to deal with their families. do what.

Times have changed.

Ye Ruxi, who secretly watched Duan Mingxuan's movements on the rooftop, rolled her eyes in her heart.

She entered the space and let Shen Qingxu out.

Shen Qingxu was wrapped in Xiao Hei's dark power and combined with a mental protective shield, and appeared on the dark roof of the villa without anyone noticing.

After his superpowers advanced to the second level, in addition to control, his mental superpowers also had defensive branches.

It's the effect of the wretched fat man's superpower. He puts a mental shield around him so that the outside world can't hear the sound or smell the breath. If his mental power is lower than his, even if he uses mental power to detect, he can't sense his existence. It's necessary. He also used a mental shield to resist legal and non-physical attacks.

Shen Qingxu locked Duan Mingxuan's position and began to use his mind control ability.

That's right, Shen Qingxu's mental control can not only control zombies and mutant beasts, but also control ordinary people and people with powers whose mental level is lower than his and have weak wills!

The larger the gap, the longer the control and the more obvious the effect!

Shen Qingxu just wanted to strengthen Duan Mingxuan himself - now, immediately, go find Feng Tingting!

When Shen Qingxu's mental suggestion invaded Duan Mingxuan's brain, he briefly sensed the point he was struggling with now - should he call the superpowered bodyguard Li Er and Liu Wu to accompany him?

Of course, no barking!

Duan Mingxuan himself is very greedy for life and afraid of death. Under normal circumstances, without the protection of bodyguards, he would never dare to go out alone when there are unknown dangers such as zombies, mutant beasts, and mutant plants outside.

But with Shen Qingxu's spiritual suggestion, it's different.

Zombies, mutant beasts, and mutant plants within a five-kilometer radius have all been cleaned up by "superpowers"!

The apartment complex where Feng Tingting lives is only one kilometer away from the villa community where he lives!

He'll be fine if he goes out.

He doesn't even dare to go out alone at eight o'clock in the evening. Is he still a man?

These last few words hit Duan Mingxuan's pain point. He kicked the gold and diamond necklace into his trouser pocket, took a flashlight, and went out through the back door of the villa.

A bodyguard watching him going out saw him going out. Duan Mingxuan said he wanted to go for a walk in the community. It was relatively safe. There were security guards patrolling the community all the time, so the bodyguard didn't stop him.

Next, Duan Mingxuan, with the help of Shen Qingxu's mental control and the small darkness power to reduce his sense of presence, perfectly avoided all the patrolling security guards in the community and walked out of the gate alone!

Looking at the security guard at the gate, he happened to be very sleepy at the moment. He squinted on the table for a few minutes and didn't notice anyone leaving at all.

Repeating the same trick, Ye Ruxi parasitizes Xiao Jin and follows Duan Mingxuan quietly, lest he is killed by zombies if he fails to catch the rapist!

Fortunately, there are really no zombies nearby.

This area is a high-end residential area. The density of houses is low and the occupancy rate is not too high. People with super powers have cleaned it two or three times, so it is still very safe.

If there were zombies wandering downstairs, Feng Tingting would not be in the mood to play tricks with others.

Duan Mingxuan didn't know why, but he was very anxious to see Feng Tingting immediately. When he found that there was no one on the road, he started running.

Panting, Duan Mingxuan climbed seven flights of stairs with a flashlight on - there was no way, there was no power supply in Feng Tingting's community, and the elevator didn't work.

Duan Mingxuan took a breath and was about to ring the 701 call when he transferred the door of the large one-story house to Feng Tingting.

At this time, the door of 702 seemed to be unlocked. There was a soft click and was blown open by a gust of wind.

Duan Mingxuan frowned. 702 was also a house in his name, but it was not transferred to Feng Tingting.

He has stocked up a lot of supplies in 702, most of which are temporarily unavailable, such as various medicines, spare furniture and appliances, batteries, winter clothes and bedding, compressed biscuits, barrels of purified water, etc. .

Just in case, he also gave Feng Tingting the key to 702.

If something happened to him one day, Feng Tingting had so much reserve material that she could raise their child by herself.

Every time he comes over, he doesn't go to 702 to take a look at the backup warehouse. He just goes to 701 to see Feng Tingting.

Of course, because he has no feelings for Feng Tingting, he has not been here a few times in total. It has been almost two months since he settled here, and he has only been here three times.

At this moment?, why is Feng Tingting in 702? Could it be that she went to get something?

Wait, right?...

There are voices in the room!

To be more precise, it was men's vulgar words and women's screams.

"Baby, do you feel better with me or with that coward Duan Mingxuan?"

"Of course it's my husband, you...ahhh!"

The male voice was unfamiliar, but the female voice was very familiar, it was Feng Tingting.

Duan Mingxuan:? ? ?

His face instantly turned green, and a green light shone above his head!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Charming Demon City , [Romance] Fake Fang Xiang , [Romance] Reincarnation with You , [Romance] Butterfly on the Rib , [Romance] A Girl's Journey to Menstrual Dysmenorrhea , [Romance] I am the daughter of a grassroots woman. [Seventy] , [Romance] The Peerless Crazy Concubine: The Arrogant Second Miss , [Romance] Xuan's Thousand Years , [Romance] The Strongest Sponsored Girl in History , [Romance] Time Travel: The Marriage of Fox and Phoenix

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 30. Chapter 30: Caught and reversed againfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30: Caught in rape, reversed and reversed again.

If it was the time of success, Duan Mingxuan would not be so angry even if he was cheated.

Jiang Nianwei showed interest in his second brother before. Even if Duan Mingxuan was angry, he couldn't do anything to them. After all, they were both superpowers.

But now that he was in a trough, and the child in Feng Tingting's belly became his only hope, Duan Mingxuan suddenly found that Feng Tingting, whom he had always disliked, fell in love with him...

The lethality was so great!

Although Duan Mingxuan himself has another wife who has received a marriage license, he seems to be in no position to ask Feng Tingting, who is just his mistress, to protect him...

But he and Jiang Nianwei are in name only, and this marriage is more of an exchange of interests.

Although Feng Tingting had no status, she was supported by him, and she was still pregnant with his child!

This bitch, how could she betray him!

Duan Mingxuan's eyes were red and his eyes were about to burst!

He wanted to rush in and kill the couple, but the timing was too embarrassing...

He was being compared to the adulterer, and Feng Tingting did not hesitate to say that the other party was more powerful!

What Duan Mingxuan cares about most now is the dignity of men.

He gritted his teeth and thought, he would go in later, and there would be erotic articles and car articles to supplement the articles. He also wanted to eavesdrop for a while to see what Feng Tingting was still doing. How much did you feel sorry for him?

A dim candlelight shines through the crack of the door in Room 702. The man and woman inside seem to have come to an end, but the conversation is still continuing!

"Damn it, please be gentle next time. I'm still pregnant with your child! Even though it's three months old, the action shouldn't be too intense!" "

Hey, you and Duan Mingxuan came to find you within two days after you finished doing it. Damn it, who knows who this child belongs to? Maybe the child belongs to Duan Mingxuan? "

The black sports student? He's not stupid, he knows that this woman treats him as a spare tire and is just greedy for his body. His mentality is also that if he takes the initiative to come to his door, he will have endless energy and enjoy the support of the Duan family.

Such days are much easier than those men who work hard to kill zombies, search for supplies, and support their families.

Feng Tingting explained anxiously: "How is that possible? It could be Duan Mingxuan's. I spent the night with him and took the morning-after pill the next day. At that time, Duan Mingxuan had just started eating meat. Although he didn't like me very much, he was very concerned about my body. He was so obsessed that he even agreed to my request for a date. I wanted to sleep with him a few more times and wait until we have a relationship foundation before conceiving a child. This would make it easier to get the upper hand. Who knows, he might not be able to do it the next day! Speaking of which

, Feng Tingting also felt a little regretful about why she had to take birth control pills after her first meeting with Duan Mingxuan.

After she became pregnant, she approached Duan Mingxuan, thinking that Duan Mingxuan would give her a large sum of money to abort the child.

Rich families like the Duan family never lack women to give birth to their children!

What's more, Duan Mingxuan still has a fiancée, so he most likely cannot accept having an illegitimate child before marriage.

Who knew that Duan Mingxuan would actually let her give birth!

Feng Tingting suddenly remembered that when Duan Mingxuan was taken to the hospital with her, he kept holding his lower body and crying out that

it hurt... So, Feng Tingting smartly guessed that Duan Mingxuan's injury should be more difficult to cure.

However, this child is not Duan Mingxuan's. How will he fool him after the child is born?

Feng Tingting also couldn't think of going that far, she just wanted to rely on her belly to get more benefits, and when she was about to give birth, she would take the baby out of the country and fly far away.

Who knows, we haven't reached that stage yet, but the end of the world has come first!

On the first day of the acid rain, Feng Tingting called Geng Wei, an athlete who was training at other universities in the same university town, and asked him to live in room 702.

At that time, communications had not been completely cut off, and the rain was not very heavy. If we took protective measures, it would be no problem to go out.

The acid rain had been falling for half a month. After the rain stopped, Duan Mingxuan came to see her once and gave her some fresh energy vegetables and fruits. He only sat there for ten minutes and then left.

During normal times, Mingxuan doesn't come here very often, but his bodyguard will bring fresh ingredients every three days.

Feng Tingting couldn't let go of the good things Duan Mingxuan gave her, but she also couldn't let go of Geng Wei. She was a weak woman who had so many supplies, so she had to have a man by her side to feel at ease.

Although Geng Wei has not awakened his powers, he is still strong enough to deal with a few ordinary people or ordinary zombies without any problem.

What Feng Tingting said was true, but Geng Wei didn't believe it very much: "Do you think I am that fool Duan Mingxuan? I will believe whatever you say? To tell you the truth, the first time I opened a room with you Late at night, after you fell asleep, I took your fingerprint and opened your phone. I found that in your WeChat, the note to Duan Mingxuan was your boyfriend, and the note to me and a few others was the spare tire number 1,234,5. I also ?Is No. 6 at the bottom.

I know, because I am the poorest among the spare tires, and I am an orphan. If it weren't for my good figure, you probably wouldn't consider me at all. You will find me, too "It's because when you were discharged from the hospital, the other people happened to be busy and didn't have time to pick you up! Who knows if you went to find someone else after looking for me?"

Feng Tingting's face changed. Unexpectedly, Geng Wei actually peeked at her WeChat account!

It happened that she got pregnant later. In order to rely on Duan Mingxuan, she deleted all the people she had been ambiguous with before, leaving only one Geng Wei with whom she had an actual relationship. Her chat history with Geng Wei was often cleared after the conversation.

At this moment, even if I want to take out the chat history on my phone to prove my innocence, I can't do it.

What's more, the things she did were indeed not very innocent...

Feng Tingting looked unhappy and said, "If you don't believe it, you can wait until the child is born and do a DNA test! The child is really you "!"

Geng Wei still said disapprovingly: "Hey, so what if it's mine? I'm not Duan Mingxuan's silver pewter gun head. I'm strong and healthy. In the future, I want to have children. It's very easy, and it's not just... You can give me a child. This is the end of the world and I can't take care of it myself. Who would be willing to raise a child? I'll

start with my ugly words. If you can keep Duan Mingxuan stable and let him raise a child for you, so can I. It's not that I can't keep it. As your adulterer, I will protect you a bit when you are in danger. But you want me to take you away? Gao Fei, from now on I will rely on me to find supplies to support you and your children, forget it!"

Geng Wei's words are quite a bit. She meant to be ruthless, but Feng Tingting herself was not a good person. Even if she wanted to accuse Geng Wei of being a scumbag, she felt that she didn't have that position.

Hiding on the seventh floor leading to the eighth floor, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu eavesdropped at the stairs, listening with gusto.

It feels so good to eat other people's melons!

Ye Ruxi anxiously communicated with Shen Qingxu mentally: "Brother, Duan Mingxuan is still there? How long will he be heard outside? Why is he still there? Why don't you rush in?! Feng Tingting has started to put on clothes now!

" The important thing is to catch it right.

Shen Qingxu: "Ahem, Xiaoxi, don't worry, I'll sense it."

Shen Qingxu also found that when he gave Duan Mingxuan mental hints before, his mental power could sense some of Duan Mingxuan's thoughts.

Of course, this trick will not work on ordinary people or people with super powers who are clear-headed, firm-willed and vigilant. That is, Duan Mingxuan is already upset and has very strong negative emotions, so he can only feel it to a certain extent.

Soon, Shen Qingxu conveyed with his mental thoughts: "Duan Mingxuan actually decided to pretend that he didn't know that he was cheated by someone, and endured the anger of being treated as a culprit!"

Ye Ruxi was shocked: " What did he think? I don't understand."

Normal people can't understand.

But Duan Mingxuan is not a normal person now!

This time, he had a sudden idea to come to see Feng Tingting in the middle of the night, thinking that if the child in Feng Tingting's belly was a superpower, he would be able to secure his position in the Duan family.

Ordinary people are also divided into three, six or nine levels. Everyone knows which one is easy to bully, whether they have children with superpowers to support them or ordinary people who are helpless.

As for the child that is 100% not his...

what Duan Mingxuan thinks is, so what if it's not his? He has already quietly told his mother that he accidentally made a female college student pregnant.

The fresh vegetables and fruits that were given to Feng Tingting before were all made with his mother's help.

If it were in the past, Duan's mother would definitely not be able to accept a messy woman outside giving birth to an illegitimate child of the Duan family.

Duan's mother knew a little bit about where Duan Mingxuan was injured... she didn't know it completely. She just thought it was not as easy as before. It might be more difficult for the heirs, but she didn't know that it was not possible at all. .

Otherwise, Mother Duan would not allow her son to marry Jiang Nianwei, raise one outside, and quietly help cover it up.

Jiang Nianwei also knew about Feng Tingting's existence. In order to marry him, she did not have to fulfill her marital obligations. She legitimately enjoyed the blessing of the Duan family and also helped to cover up.

In short, Duan's mother had long thought that the child in Feng Tingting's belly was his, and several bodyguards who had been here also thought so.

The child's father and grandmother both believe that the child is the biological son of the Duan family. It is unlikely that outsiders would meddle in other people's business and do a paternity test for him on a whim.

Duan Mingxuan's current plan is that if Feng Tingting gives birth to a child with superpowers, he will leave the child with his mother and take the child back as his own.

Of course, the adulterer Geng Wei, who knew about this, could not survive.

Even if it is later revealed that the child is not his biological child, it is better to cultivate kindness than to give birth to kindness. As long as the child does not know that his biological parents were killed by him, the child cannot ignore his adoptive father.

Of course, if you are not your biological child, try not to expose it too early, and it is best not to expose it at all.

If the child Feng Tingting gave birth to was not a superpower...haha, then of course he would send their family of three on the road!

Is Duan Mingxuan's advantage so easy to take advantage of?

Duan Mingxuan thought this way, so he didn't rush and immediately rushed to find Feng Tingting and Geng Wei to settle the score in person.

After all, in Duan Mingxuan's eyes, both Feng Tingting and Geng Wei were dying.

With the dead? What's there to care about? The dead are the bigger ones!

Ye Ruxi was speechless after hearing what Shen Qingxu relayed about Duan Mingxuan's thoughts. I have to say that Duan Mingxuan was really flexible and ruthless!

This guy is an absolute egoist!

In the original book, it cannot be said that he does not love the original owner, but that love is insignificant compared to his own life.

Now, in order to have an adopted son/daughter with superpowers as a backer in the future, who can bear the green grassland above his head, he also started planning to take away the child, how to get rid of Feng Tingting and Geng without anyone noticing. Power.

He doesn't want his adopted son/daughter to find out that his biological parents were killed by him if he discovers that he is not his biological child.

Just when Duan Mingxuan was thinking about the one hundred and eight ways that Feng Tingting and Geng Wei could die, the door of 702 was suddenly blown open by a gust of evil wind that came from nowhere!

There was a loud "pang" sound, causing Feng Tingting to be pulled in the room to prepare for another aggressive move.

Thinking that she still had to rely on Geng Wei for protection and that it would be better to make things too tense, Feng Tingting gave in half-heartedly. The coat she had just put on was taken off again and fell to the ground.

Hearing the loud noise, Feng Tingting subconsciously raised her head and looked at the door.

Duan Mingxuan, who looked gloomy, met Feng Tingting, who was in disheveled clothes, and Geng Wei, who was disheveled.

Ye Ruxi: Hehe! Are you surprised or surprised? !

Who the hell wants to follow your thinking and wait until the children are born before continuing to act?

She doesn't have that much time!

Others don't know, but Ye Ruxi knows that for a child conceived before the end of the world, unless the mother awakens and becomes a superpower, the child's innate superpower potential will already accompany the mother's body to resist the tyranny caused by acid rain. factor, it is consumed.

In other words, it is 100% impossible to be a person with innate superpowers.

Unless you take a very pure crystal core, you will awaken your superpowers the day after tomorrow.

With such a good thing, who would take it to a newborn child? Take it yourself or let a strong bodyguard take it, and it will be put to use immediately after awakening!

According to Duan Mingxuan's plan, in a few months, Feng Tingting, her child, and Geng Wei could not escape the word "death".

Let's break up now. Duan Mingxuan is weak alone, but Feng Tingting and Geng Wei have a great advantage and can win life!

Ye Ruxi didn't want to save these two people, but no matter how excessive they were, Duan Mingxuan was not as guilty as Duan Mingxuan. He wouldn't even spare a newborn child!

She quietly gave Shen Qingxu a thumbs up: The wind was blowing so well just now!

The door of 702 is wide open.

As a result, the conflicts between Duan Mingxuan, Feng Tingting, and Geng Wei could no longer be concealed, and were laid bare in the open.

Fortunately, this house has two households on one floor, so there are no other residents on this floor.

People with superpowers have been recruited to patrol. The residents upstairs and downstairs are all ordinary people. They are afraid of being attacked by zombies and mutant beasts, so they dare not go out to have a look.

The awkward silence lasted for a while. Duan Mingxuan spoke first outside the door, his voice surprisingly calm: "You go on, just pretend I've never been here."

Ye Ruxi:...? !

Damn, I've opened the door for you, but you still want to continue to be a coward? !

Fortunately, Geng Wei was smart. He picked up the flower pants on the ground, put them on casually, and rushed out immediately.

"Wait, stop!"

He grabbed Duan Mingxuan's arm just before Duan Mingxuan was about to open the fire door at the stairs.

Geng Wei sneered: "Mr. Duan, why are you running away? You saw me sleeping with your woman. Can you still hold it in? Are you going to go back and call someone to kill me?"

Duan Mingxuan's handsome face was as black as a pot. At the end, he gritted his teeth and said, "No, she's just a rag who crawled into bed while I was drunk. I didn't expect her to be able to protect me."

He knew that even if they were ordinary people, there was a gap in their strength. of.

Duan Mingxuan is fair and handsome, 180cm tall, and has learned some self-defense skills, but compared to the dark-skinned sports student who is 193cm tall and has a strong build, he is like a weak chicken.

I didn't see the scene inside the house when I eavesdropped before. Duan Mingxuan chose to swallow his silence for the time being in order to have an adopted son/daughter with superpowers in the future.

Now he swallows his anger because he clearly sees the physical gap between himself and Geng Wei.

Why did he get so emotional tonight that he came here without even a bodyguard? I really got my brain kicked in the ass.

Duan Mingxuan was afraid that Geng Wei would disagree with him, so he would attack him - he even killed him when he was alone, and even threw an olive branch and said: "I don't care about Feng Tingting, but you, my brother, are so muscular and powerful in battle." ?Not much lower than those with superpowers of the body enhancement system. Are you interested in working as a bodyguard for my Duan family? The treatment is absolutely favorable, and there are also superhuman bodyguards to lead the team! The house here is considered to be given to your employees. Bonus!"

Geng Wei is not handsome, his facial features can only be described as regular, and there is obviously some emotion on his dark face.

Although he is strong and healthy, he does not dare to go on missions alone. If he is accompanied by a person with superpowers, it will be different and the safety factor will be greatly improved.

Moreover, living in 702 as the bodyguard of the Duan family is completely different from living in 702 as the shady adulterer of Duan Mingxuan's mistress.

Geng Wei said he didn't mind the child in Feng Tingting's belly, but in his heart he was still looking forward to it. The more orphaned he was, the more he longed for a family.

Otherwise, if he is strong and healthy, even if it is the end of the world, he can still live a good life in University A. If one person has enough to eat and the whole family is not hungry, why should he risk being caught and raped to take care of Feng Tingting.

Geng Wei hesitated and said, "Are you serious? Are you lying to me?"

Ye Ruxi:...

Damn it, he is just lying to you!

What a simple-minded guy with well-developed limbs!

That is, if Geng Wei wasn't easy to deceive, how could he be willing to be Feng Tingting's spare tire for No. 6, and knowing that he was No. 6, he would come to take care of Feng Tingting nearby.

Duan Mingxuan is indeed an absolute egoist. The adulterer is about to be betrayed, but Duan Mingxuan can still send out an employment invitation!

Just when Ye Ruxi was anxious, Shen Qingxu invaded Duan Mingxuan's mind with a control system of mental power.

Duan Mingxuan couldn't help but speak out: "Oh, of course I lied to you, idiot! I just wanted to stabilize you. When Feng Tingting gives birth, if the child is a superpower, I will take it back and raise it, saying that the child is My biological son, if he is not a superpower, I will kill all three of you!"

Duan Mingxuan looked horrified and wanted to raise his hand to cover his uncontrollable mouth, but found that his body was also being stabbed by a gust of energy. He was restrained by an inexplicable force and couldn't lift his hand at all!

--This is Shen Qingxu's external mental shield working. When the mental defense power affects other people's local parts, it acts as a restraint.

Geng Wei was shocked, angry and scared, his hands were faster than his brain, and his fist as big as a casserole suddenly hit Duan Mingxuan's head!

Ye Ruxi: The fight finally started! This is the correct way to catch an adulterer!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Charming Demon City , [Romance] Fake Fang Xiang , [Romance] Reincarnation with You , [Romance] Butterfly on the Rib , [Romance] A Girl's Journey to Menstrual Dysmenorrhea , [Romance] I am the daughter of a grassroots woman. [Seventy] , [Romance] The Peerless Crazy Concubine: The Arrogant Second Miss , [Romance] Xuan's Thousand Years , [Romance] The Strongest Sponsored Girl in History , [Romance] Time Travel: The Marriage of Fox and Phoenix

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.7K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
33.2K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
79K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...