✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

By prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-48
49 -End

21-25

3.4K 36 17
By prince05026

☆ 21. Chapter 21 begins to clean up the zombiesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 Begins to Clean Up Zombies

After the global acid rain began, the signals of mobile phones, telephones, and TVs were affected, often intermittent, and could not be connected most of the time.

Only the radio signal is relatively stable.

As early as the first day of the acid rain, the signal impact was not very obvious. Only when there was an occasional delay, the country sent all TV stations, online news social media, short video APPs, operator SMS notifications and other channels. Announced the end of the world and zombie-related information.

The first is about the duration of acid rain, which is estimated to be half a month. The second is about the effects of acid rain. The advantages and disadvantages of being exposed to rain are clearly listed.

Then, there is a warning about the possibility that a person with a fever who wakes up from a coma during acid rain may mutate into a person with superpowers or a zombie.

The country calls on the general public to isolate relatives and friends who have fever, preferably with their hands and feet tied up.

During this period, apart from giving some water, there is no need to give medicine or do anything else.

As for those who live alone, they should isolate themselves as soon as they notice signs of fever.

After the person with the fever wakes up, observe him for half an hour. If he is still conscious and alert, it is likely that his superpower has been awakened successfully. You can untie the person and prepare a large amount of food to replenish your physical energy.

After the fever patient wakes up, he becomes confused, his skin gradually turns gray, his pupils become as small as black dots, his eyeballs bulge, he looks ferocious, and he is very aggressive... He has turned into a zombie and needs to be killed as soon as possible. Cut off their heads, otherwise they will be scratched and bitten by zombies. The zombie virus can be transmitted through blood. Ordinary people will most likely mutate into zombies within a few minutes to 24 hours... Very few people

can survive the zombie virus. , then superpowers may occur.

If a person with supernatural powers is injured by a zombie, the chance of mutating into a zombie is relatively small, but it is not completely impossible.

When a person with superpowers is attacked by a higher-level zombie virus or a large number of viruses, he may also mutate into zombies.

The body of a person with superpowers has been strengthened. After being infected with the zombie virus, the time it takes to mutate into a zombie increases to 24~72 hours. If there is help from a person with healing powers, or if he eats enough energy food, the chance of surviving is still relatively high. big.

In addition, not only humans will evolve into superpowers and mutate into zombies, animals and plants will also mutate...

This information will be made public to the public on the first day of the end of the world. A lot of people.

On the fifth day of acid rain, most of the signal base stations were damaged and almost all the people were disconnected from the Internet. However, people can also receive information released by national and local stations through the wireless radio function of their mobile phones.

It has to be said that this move by the state has greatly reduced the casualty rate of many ordinary people who listened to the advice.

But even if you give advance notice, there will always be people who take chances.

For example, if a child at home has a fever and is sick, many parents and elders cannot bear to bear it for three days. They only feed the child some water and do not care about the child at all, and even tie the child up.

Parents/wives/husbands are sick and tie each other up. Of course the tied up person will feel uncomfortable. After waking up, they beg their relatives to help untie them...At this time, the characteristics of zombies on their bodies are not very obvious, and many of them will feel uncomfortable. When a person cannot bear the pleading, his heart will be untied.

Many people who live alone feel that they are the chosen ones and will definitely be able to awaken their powers, so they will not tie themselves up at all.

As for? If the awakening fails, they themselves will not survive. How can they care about the life and death of others? I even wish I could have more people buried with me.

This is why at the beginning of the end of the world, the country notified all the dangers that may be encountered, but there are still many people who cannot escape.

In fact, when the zombies first broke out, they could not withstand the violent energy attack, and only about one-quarter of the people mutated into zombies. The rest were infected by the zombie virus and mutated into zombies the day after tomorrow.

Even if the zombie is tied up, it can only temporarily hinder its movement. The zombie is much stronger than normal people, and it won't take long to break free.

After all, tying people up is to create better opportunities for ordinary people to kill zombies.

When it shows obvious symptoms of mutating into a zombie, kill it first.

But we are all ordinary people living in a peaceful era. The enemies we face are still the relatives and lovers we get along with day and night! Or cats and dogs raised like their own children!

Only some of the symptoms of zombification appear on the other party, and they have not changed beyond recognition. Who can kill family members and friends before taking the initiative to attack?

What if, what if a special medicine is developed in the future, and if you take it, you can recover as before? Many people have this kind of luck mentality!

The result is that even if people are tied up, because they are still unable to kill their relatives who have turned into zombies, after the zombie transformation is completed, they will break free from the binding ropes and attack the nearest people.

They have completely lost their senses and memories of their lives, leaving only the instinct to kill and devour.

Therefore, when the acid rain stops and zombies break out in full force, there will still be people who did not pay attention to all kinds of news at the beginning of the apocalypse, or who know all the precautions, but still can't do anything, and they will be attacked by zombies.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu came out of the apartment after the acid rain stopped.

They can hide in the apartment all the time. Even if zombies come to the door, they can hide in the space again, but this is not what the two of them want.

In the last days, people can hide for a while, but not for a lifetime. They can hide from internal troubles, but they cannot hide from foreign troubles.

They must seize the opportunity and eliminate as many zombies as possible, not only to save people, but also to exercise and improve their combat consciousness in actual combat and enhance their own combat power, so that they can survive to the end!

The brother and sister rented an apartment on the 31st floor of a newly built community a few years ago. It has four apartments on one staircase, two elevators, and stairways that can go downstairs from both sides.

On the seventh day of the acid rain attack, the power system was completely paralyzed, and the elevator could no longer be relied upon.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu went out. Apart from theirs, there was one apartment on the 31st floor that had not yet been renovated. Two apartments had been renovated but no one was living in them.

This is also the reason why they chose this place as their temporary residence in the first place. It can reduce unnecessary social interactions and troubles.

Go directly down the stairs to the 30th floor.

On the 30th floor, this was the nearest source of the scream that Ye Ruxi heard.

Ye Ruxi is outside, releasing his spiritual power.

In Room 3001, a zombie-like old man was banging on the door of the second bedroom. The old lady and two teenage boys and girls were hiding behind the door and shivering.

In the master bedroom, a middle-aged man is still sleeping. He should be awakening his superpower but he hasn't completely succeeded yet.

In the living room, a middle-aged woman was lying on the floor, blood oozing from her neck and arms, and she didn't know whether she was alive or dead.

In room 3002, there were two women, one was asleep and tied up, the other was awake and moved over to the sofa to block the door.

There is also a room with a young male zombie who has been decapitated...

In room 3003, a tragedy also occurred. A man who had turned into a zombie was chasing his wife and children. The wife was holding a kitchen knife and shaking. Standing tall in front of her daughter...

Room 3004 is a young couple who have turned into zombies. The man has obviously just started to turn into a zombie. He should have turned into a zombie after being attacked by his wife...

Ye Ruxi: "Brother, me? Are you going to room 01? Go to room 03!"

Shen Qingxu didn't argue with Ye Ruxi. Although there might be two zombies in Room 01: the old man and the woman who fell to the ground, Ye Ruxi also had many pet beasts!

Besides, they are all people with space. At worst, they will hide in the space.

For others, it can be inferred that they have invisibility or teleportation abilities.

Soon, Ye Ruxi released the mental control object from outside and opened the door lock of Room 01 from the inside.

She is now strong enough to violently break down the door, but if she does that, no one will be able to repair or replace the door in a short period of time. How can people live in it?

So, let’s control the mental power to open the lock!

Shen Qingxu and Ye Ruxi discussed this issue in advance, and they also used the mental power to control objects to unlock the door.

The door was suddenly pushed open, and a stronger breath of living people came, which immediately attracted the attention of the old man and zombies in the house.

The gray-white eyeballs of the old man and zombie are obviously protruding, and the pupils are only two black spots that look a bit weird and scary at first glance.

He screamed "ho ho" and there were obvious blood stains on his mouth and hands.

The old man and the zombie gave up attacking the second bedroom door and instead rushed in the direction of Ye Ruxi.

At this time, the middle-aged woman who had been lying motionless on the ground reluctantly sat up and stood up.

Her skin was already a little gray, her eyes were bloodshot, and her pupils had become smaller.

"Go?...Go quickly?!"

The woman was in the process of mutating into a zombie.

The only trace of reason she had left allowed her to urge Ye Ruxi to leave quickly.

But soon, the zombies' instinct to kill and devour took over.

She stood up unsteadily and headed towards the door.

At this time, the old man? The zombies have arrived!

The blood-sucking vines on the cosplay bracelet on Ye Ruxi's wrist suddenly turned into long vines and instantly wrapped around the old zombie's feet, causing the old zombie to fall to the ground with a "snap".

Then, the two dark red leaves at the top of a certain branch of the vampire vine became slender and sharp, and they cut off the old zombie man's head - Ye Ruxi deftly

took a few steps to the side, letting the old zombie man ?My hands that were fluttering around couldn't catch her.

The zombie old man's nails became black and long, and were covered in blood. She didn't want to be accidentally injured.

Even if she has enough energy food to ensure that she can resist the zombie virus even if she is infected.

Ye Ruxi hesitated for a while, or pretended to take out a first-level energy tomato from the crossbody bag, but actually from the space, and threw it to the woman opposite who was about to become a complete zombie.

"Eat it!"

Ye Ruxi did this because the woman's neck and arms were bitten, she was covered in blood, she was staggering when she walked, and she was walking this way, not to attack her. , but want to stop the old zombie?!

There was obvious desire in the woman's expression. She subconsciously caught the tomato thrown over and ate it without Ye Ruxi having to say anything.

The red tomato juice fell on her bloody hand, and she reluctantly licked it.

Two meters away, the old zombie man stood motionless, having been decapitated by the sharp blades of the vampire vine.

Opening the door to the second bedroom, the old lady who saw all this rushed out immediately and said, "Oh my God, you are a dead girl. How can you kill my old man? You are killing! Killing." ! I'm going to call the police to arrest you!"

The old lady stared at Ye Ruxi with hatred, but in front of her were the corpse of the zombie old man, the blood-sucking vines, and the woman who was devouring tomatoes. , she only dared to point at Ye Ruxi and scold her from a distance of four to five meters, but did not dare to come over.

Afraid of being suddenly attacked by the vampire vine or the half-zombie woman.

Ye Ruxi: ...

She just said that the old man has obviously turned into a zombie for a long time. Why? The reason has not been solved yet. The old lady of this family disagrees.

Otherwise, maybe there wouldn’t be a story about a middle-aged woman being bitten by a zombie and on the verge of mutating.

It doesn't make sense to reason with this kind of person.

Ye Ruxi mentally sensed it and confirmed that the zombie old man's head had not yet formed a zombie crystal core. After the woman's symptoms of zombie transformation were significantly relieved, he threw her another tomato, turned around, and prepared to leave.

The old lady was still shouting: "Wait, you damn girl, you're not allowed to leave! Help me kill this bloody daughter-in-law first! Otherwise, I'll call the police and you'll kill me." "Old man?!"

Ye Ruxi was ashamed. It turned out that this was the purpose of the old lady...

It seems that she didn't know that her wife had lost her sanity and could not be saved.

But he is very cruel to his daughter-in-law, who has not completely lost her temper and is still showing obvious signs of improvement!

Ye Ruxi said: "She can control herself not to attack me, and eat the tomatoes I gave her, so she won't turn into a zombie."

After saying that, Ye Ruxi continued to walk out.

After eating the first tomato, the woman did regain some sense. She glanced at her mother-in-law resentfully, and when she was about to eat the second tomato, the old lady rushed over to snatch her tomato.

"This tomato must be a good thing. You, a loser, don't deserve to eat it. Leave it to my sons and grandsons."

The woman prepared to bite the second tomato.

She naturally loves children, but she can feel that she needs this tomato very much...

Ye Ruxi has already walked a few meters away, and only said quietly: "You, if you don't eat two tomatoes, you will still turn into a zombie." "When you die, just wait for other women to spend your money, live in your house, and beat your children."

When the woman heard this, she thought of her eldest daughter, who would definitely be extremely abused if she lost her mother. Her mother-in-law, who favors boys over girls, treats her harshly and does not have enough food or clothing. There is a high probability that her husband will become a superpower and marry another person. Then her children will definitely not be treated well.

The woman no longer hesitated, avoided the old woman, and quickly ate the second tomato.

The old woman rushed out of the house and shouted at Ye Ruxi: "You must have more tomatoes, give them to me. I said, my children and grandchildren haven't eaten them yet! You're going to kill me." "Old man", you have to pay some compensation, just two people are not enough!"

Anyone who has watched TV knows that benign mutant plants produce energy food, which can cure diseases and strengthen the body.

This tomato must be the legendary energy food!

Didn't you see this girl? Is she still carrying a blood-sucking vine that kills people?

After the vampire vine grew into a large size, it wrapped around Ye Ruxi's waist and arms.

Hearing the old woman's arrogant and unreasonable request, the two slender leaves of the vampire vine, as sharp as knives, suddenly stretched out in front of the old woman!

Just waiting for Ye Ruxi to give the order, it killed this ignorant and greedy human being!

Ye Ruxi said coldly: "Teng Teng, kill this troublemaking old woman!"

In fact, before the verbal order was given, she quickly issued the order through the contract seal: "Teng Teng, just scare her, don't really do it. It's hurtful. Also, don't take it seriously if I say it later!"

"Okay, Master!"

Therefore, the sharp blade of the vampire vine suddenly changed from being 50cm away from the old woman to being 5cm away from her. ...

Old woman: ...

Her face instantly turned pale, her lips trembled, and she couldn't say a word. She was so frightened that she peed her pants. Without saying a word, she turned around and rushed back to the room, locking the door with a bang.

There was also a "click" sound from the lock.

The old woman bullied the weak and was afraid of the strong. She just wanted to take advantage of the porcelain. After discovering that this little girl was difficult to handle and acted ruthlessly, she ran faster than anyone else.

Ye Ruxi: I can’t cure you, little one?!

In room 3003, Shen Qingxu also killed the middle-aged male zombie.

The woman and the little girl held their heads and cried bitterly, but fortunately they were still sensible. They knew that Shen Qingxu was trying to save them, and they even took out some apples, cookies and candies to give to Shen Qingxu.

When the end of the world comes, money is basically useless, and food is the most important material.

Shen Qingxu naturally refused to accept it and took the initiative to close the door to Room 3003 as if he was running away.

Human nature is like this. There are those who can gain an inch by raking it down, and there are also those who are grateful and repay the kindness.

The brother and sister opened the door of 3004 together.

Two zombies had gathered at the door and were banging on it. As soon as the door opened, they rushed out immediately?

Before Ye Ruxi and Vampire Vine could take action, Shen Qingxu used his mind control power, causing two zombies with weak mental will to stay in place.

The wind blades and vampire vine blades came out at the same time, killing two zombies respectively.

Then continue on...

Ye Ruxi also released Xuebao, Erha, and the little tiger cub.

Next, Ye Ruxi and four pet beasts were responsible for the first floor, and Shen Qingxu and the little black snake were responsible for the first floor.

Venomous snakes have no advantage against zombies. After all, zombies are not afraid of poison!

But Xiao Hei also has a dark power, which can absorb the violent factors in zombies that are out of control, producing violent killing intent and the desire to devour flesh and blood all the time.

These can be regarded as dark energy...

The zombies whose killing intent and desire have been sucked away by the little black snake will be at a loss for a while: "Who am I? Where am I? What am I going to do?" What?"

In short, I can't remember the "business" of killing and devouring for the time being.

Such zombies are even easier to be controlled by Shen Qingxu's mind control ability, and then use the wind blade to deal with them!

As for Ye Ruxi, although she had the numerical advantage, her speed was not necessarily faster than Shen Qingxu's.

Ragdoll cat Olaf has watched too many hot-blooded cartoons and meows to save the world, but in the end he is just a little kitten that is only over three months old!

And he’s still a very affectionate, spoiled little kitten!

It's too cruel to let it hunt zombies and chop off people's heads, meow!

Therefore, although Olaf followed the whole process, he mainly watched and assisted.

What, zombies are charging towards this little kitten?

Olaf was so frightened that the hair on his tail exploded, and he meowed shrilly, "Meow!" before teleporting away.

After more than two months of cultivating energy ingredients, Xuebao can now teleport up to seventy or eighty meters, and is no longer the weak cat that could only teleport a few meters.

Moreover, its space ability has an additional use: moving enemies that cannot be defeated or do not want to be defeated to a distant place!

Therefore, it cannot be said that Xuebao has no fighting power at all. It teleported a zombie dog out of the ventilation window in the corridor... At a

height of more than 20 floors, the zombie dog fell from the sky, and its body changed. It has become a tattered dog cake that cannot be put together even if it is put together!

Ye Ruxi held her forehead: "Xuebao, it's wrong to throw objects at high altitudes! What if there is someone downstairs?"

Xuebao meowed guiltily.

——"Then me? Use your mental power to scan and make sure no one is throwing it downstairs!"

Ye Ruxi: ...

Forget it, do you want to see Xuebao and zombies or zombie animals face to face? Just now, it still needs a process of adaptation. .

Xuebao is not completely useless. If you see yourself in danger, you can teleport yourself or the zombies a certain distance.

In order not to disrupt its own rhythm, most of the time, it teleports away zombies.

Well, except when it is surrounded by several zombies? It can only teleport away? One person/one beast.

As for Erha, it has dual powers of wind and fire. It stands to reason that its combat effectiveness is very powerful.

This is indoors, and there are many ordinary residents. Ye Ruxi is afraid of causing a fire, so she asks Erha to use wind powers as much as possible.

Erha himself also likes to use wind powers... Because when using fire powers, he often accidentally burns off a piece of his body hair!

But when Erha used his wind power, he often didn't control his strength well. While attacking zombies, he accidentally broke down other people's doors, tore down walls, and opened up the floor. ?Window...

he is really a master at demolition of houses!

The people who were saved by Erha were angry but dared not speak out. They were still a little tearful. They wanted to claim compensation, but they were afraid that Erha would kill them too.

This mutant beast is not a master who can reason!

As for the gold tiger cub, Ye Ruxi had already prepared metal anklets, stainless steel collars, belts, etc. for it.

In this way, the little tiger cub can change the metal jewelry it wears into the shape it wants at any time - gold needles, throwing knives, daggers, kitchen knives, metal bricks, metal balls, small maces, etc...

most of them? Sometimes, tiger cubs are very reliable.

Except for ordinary people who can't help but scream, be afraid, and avoid it when they see it?, it can be said to have explosive combat power.

However, the little tiger cub has a hobby, it loves to bite people's butts...

One time, the little tiger cub couldn't hold back and bit the butt of a female zombie with a perky butt! As a result, after one sip, it’s all silicone!

Ah bah bah bah! That taste is so uncomfortable for tigers!

He was also infected with the zombie virus!

If Ye Ruxi hadn't immediately taken it back into space so that the out-of-control violent energy could no longer destroy the tiger cub's body, and prepared five large basins of first-class fresh meat for it to neutralize the impact of the zombie virus, the tiger cub would have accidentally... He's about to turn into a zombie tiger!

Fortunately, after this incident, the little tiger cub forcibly got rid of the bad habit of biting people's butts. He no longer dares to bite zombies and only uses his claws and supernatural powers!

After all, the blood-sucking vine is actually the most reliable among the several beasts/plant pets. Nothing went wrong. Even if it goes out to kill, it does not forget to leave a branch to protect Ye Ruxi.

Ye Ruxi: It’s too difficult! Looking back? Be sure to reward Teng Teng well! QAQ

Because she was cleaning up zombies in a residential building, Ye Ruxi did not use her second day gift, parasitism, for the time being.

This talent is too special, so I should keep it as a trump card until there are no outsiders, so I can try it again.

After spending more than two hours, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu finally cleared the entire building of zombies.

Moreover, there were several superpowers who had also awakened their superpowers. Knowing that simply avoiding them was not an option, they brought fruit knives, kitchen knives, baseball bats, clothes poles and other weapons and followed Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu.

Only by clearing out the zombies in the entire community can they usher in temporary peace!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Live broadcast of raising cubs in the wasteland , [Romance] Marrying the uncle of the country [Poetry Competition Works] , [Romance] Time Travel of the Strongest Substitute , [Romance] Being a Substitute in the 1970s , [Romance] [Quick Time Travel ] Your idol is in my bowl , [Romance] Pearl of the Sea , [Romance] The most beloved concubine , [Romance] I complained about the whole world from God's perspective , [Romance] The fairy sister is a bit skinny [Quickly wear] , [Romance] Good Luck Little Sister in the End of the World [Quick Wear]

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 22. Chapter 22 Vampire Vine Advances to Level 2font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22: Vampire Vine Advances to Level 2

After cleaning up a whole building of zombies, Ye Ruxi and several pet beasts became much more proficient in the use of supernatural powers after actual combat.

As for these first-level novice zombies (the blue bar of mental power does not exceed 30% of level 1), except for Xuebao who does not dare to kill zombies, the other three pet beasts can each fight one-to-many. But it can be run.

Of course, Olaf can also outrun him.

Next?, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu decided to split up.

As for the newbies with superpowers who followed them out and were also preparing to try to kill zombies...

Ye Ruxi also gave some suggestions for the sake of them being the first group to come out and take the initiative to confront the enemy: "Three? Work in groups of four. If you encounter plants that are confirmed to have benign mutations and are not poisonous, you can collect some to replenish the consumed powers."

Most of the green plants in the community died in more than half a month of acid rain, leaving only Most of the plants are ordinary plants that have become much more tolerant, and a small part are exotic plants, which are divided into benign mutations and malignant mutations.

Benign means that the fruit leaves become more delicious and contain higher energy and medicinal value.

Vicious, naturally refers to actively attacking people or animals.

Sometimes, there is no absolute boundary between the two and people need to distinguish it by themselves.

Because they were already downstairs, Ye Ruxi also gave a few examples: "This hedge plant should be slightly toxic. These grasses, osmanthus trees, and hibiscus are not poisonous. If you eat mango branches and leaves, you may be allergic..."

Well, grass is the most common grass on lawns. A lot of it has died, but a lot of it has survived. It has also grown from no more than 5cm high to half a meter high...

This grass is the most abundant grass in the community. Poisonous energy plants.

How many newbies and superpowers looked at each other? A boy with a short hair rushed up and picked up a few handfuls of grass leaves that were still wet!

And took a bite out of curiosity?

"Oh, this tastes really bad!"

The boy with the short hair looked disgusted, but he didn't spit out the grass, but chewed it quickly and swallowed it whole.

It’s true that it tastes bad, but it’s also true that it’s rich in energy.

His powers had just been awakened not long ago. He had eaten a lot of ordinary food at home but still felt unsatisfied. Now, he felt a sense of satisfaction that he had finally eaten the right food?!

Although grass is not delicious, it is a real energy food. One bite is worth dozens of bites of ordinary food!

When the others saw that this boy had even eaten the grass...

they had no choice but to eat the grass together! At the critical moment, there is no blue (power), this is a life-saving thing!

So, everyone gathered a few handfuls of grass first and ate until they were full. Their pockets were full before continuing their journey of killing zombies.

I have to say that once you accept the setting of "I'm even chewing grass", it's not that difficult to accept the idea of ​​killing zombies!

Before leaving, Ye Ruxi gave them a few words of encouragement: "Come on everyone, work hard to become stronger, and work hard so that you don't have to eat grass and can eat well and drink spicy food every day!"

What did he say? Saving the world is really too far away. .

But in order not to eat grass, this goal became more down-to-earth, and everyone suddenly became more motivated.

Is the scene of killing zombies disgusting? It must be disgusting!

But they don’t want to go on? If they can’t sleep well every day and don’t have enough to eat, then they must clear out all the zombies in and around the community!

Ye Ruxi made a few remarks, and with all her energy released, she selected a building with the most zombies and started cleaning it from the first floor.

Shen Qingxu entered the building with the second largest number of zombies.

As more and more people with special abilities joined the zombie cleanup team, the zombies in the entire Happy Garden Community were completely cleared out within half a day.

But that doesn't mean today's work is over.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu gathered outside the kindergarten next to the north gate of the community.

Here, there is a malignantly mutated ivy that has crawled all over the building. Some glass or wooden doors were damaged, and the ivy has spread into the house.

This ivy was discovered by a newbie who lived nearby. She came here to look for edible mutant plants, but her hands and feet were tied up by the ivy and dragged for a distance. She almost died. She was about to be dragged into the building...

Fortunately, her power was of the fire element, which happened to restrain the wood-type creeper. When she cast several small fireballs, the creeper let go of her in pain, and she was able to escape.

Acid rain has been falling continuously for the next half month. The kindergarten has been on vacation for a long time, and there are not many people in the building.

Wait, no... there's still someone there, but he's dead!

Ye Ruxi's mental power reached in and found two bones in the security room near the door.

A male skeleton was wearing a security uniform.

A female skeleton wearing an apron, maybe a cook in the kindergarten or a cleaning staff.

The bones of zombies will turn gray. The bones of these two bones are white, which means that they were ordinary people before death...

There is a broken photo frame on the ground. The photo above is of an ordinary-looking middle-aged couple. , and a little boy of seven or eight years old.

There were no traces of the little boy's life in the house.

But in the corner of the house, there is actually a living being - it is a white rabbit raised in a cage!

This rabbit must not have been fed for a long time. It looks like it is dying and lying weakly in the cage.

The rhombus-shaped iron cage mesh is neither big nor small, but the branches and leaves of the ivy have bypassed the iron cage and dare not poke through.

Moreover, there are a lot of charred plant ash around the iron cage...

It seems that this rabbit has also mutated and turned into a mutated beast. It has superpowers and looks like a fire element, but not quite like it?

For fire type, the area that should be burned will be larger and more obvious.

Ye Ruxi withdrew the spiritual power of outward perception.

Shen Qingxu also understood the general situation, frowned and said: "Xiao Xi, the level of this ivy has reached about 50% of the first level. It should have formed crystal nuclei, and there are many of them. It is not easy to deal with. Let's make a safe plan first. Plan to act again, don't rush into action."

Shen Qingxu's mental control system is more useful for superpowers, zombies, and mutant beasts, but its effect on mutant plants is much lower, because mutant plants cannot They are easy to move around, and their intelligence is generally low, and most of them cannot communicate.

Ye Ruxi nodded: "Brother, I know. Let me try

and see if this ivy can communicate." As she said that, she used her gift of animal language to try to communicate with the ivy's spiritual thoughts, but she only received a simple response: " Eat, eat, eat..."

This means that there is a little spiritual intelligence, but not much, and communication is difficult.

In particular, this ivy has already "eaten" two people, and today it tried to drag the female superpower back into the house. Humans have become one of its favorite recipes, and it must not be allowed to stay anymore!

After observing for a while, Ye Ruxi felt that letting Erha use fire and wind elements, with wind assisting fire, might be the fastest way to deal with the ivy.

But in that case, the three-story building would not be saved. Also, if the fire spread, it might accidentally injure the mutated rabbit in the security dormitory.

However, it is not completely impossible. Now Xuebao can control people to teleport a certain distance...

Of course, the premise is that there are no obstacles. It is not yet able to teleport through obstacles.

When they arrived outside the window of the security room, Ye Ruxi was within 20 meters of the rabbit cage in a straight line. She could collect things into the space from a distance. It didn't matter if there were obstacles between her and the rabbit!

With this in mind, Ye Ruxi communicated with several pet beasts and Shen Qingxu in advance.

The next moment, Ye Ruxi teleported from thirty to forty meters away from the ivy bush to the edge of the ivy bush.

She throws the vampire vine.

Spreading over? The ivy that tried to entangle Ye Ruxi was instead entangled by the blood-sucking vine that quickly grew in size.

Ye Ruxi seized the time, released all her mental power, enveloped the rabbit in the security room, and took the rabbit and the iron cage into the island space.

Even the iron cage is closed to prevent the rabbit from being a highly aggressive and destructive mutant beast that wreaks havoc in her island space.

Rabbits or something, we’ll deal with them later.

Ye Ruxi achieved her goal. Xuebao, who was lying on Ye Ruxi's shoulder, once again used the power of space to lead Ye Ruxi back thirty meters away, out of the ivy's attack range.

Next, Ye Ruxi, Shen Qingxu, and several pet beasts did not take action again. Instead, they watched the vampire vine grow from a weak vine to sprout many branches and quickly swallow up large tracts. Ivy...

Surprisingly, there are more than 20 ivy plants with green energy crystals growing on their roots.

This energy crystal is the vampire vine's favorite food. It is a small piece the size of a soybean, but it contains extremely abundant energy.

In just ten minutes, the ivy covering almost the entire building was replaced by the blood-sucking vines...

I have to say, the dark red blood-sucking vines looked scarier than the green ivy!

The blood-sucking vine burped, and with a snap, its branches continued to shrink, become smaller, and transform, and the energy was absorbed by the main body.

Of course, the branches can also be directly withered and discarded as waste branches, but this will cause a small waste of energy.

Just like the time when Ye Ruxi and Vampire Vine first met, they "escaped" under the eyes of everyone.

It's the end of the world now, and everyone is mutating. Isn't it normal for a vampire vine to grow bigger or smaller? It's okay to save a little.

Therefore, the vines are not willing to waste any branches, and all of them are recycled into energy.

After eating and drinking, the blood-sucking vine turned back into a small and delicate dark red bracelet, wrapped around Ye Ruxi's wrist.

The ivy, which I thought would be difficult to solve and would destroy the entire building if I overexerted it, was eaten like a feast by the blood-sucking vine!

Teng Teng is really a big killer!

After eating so many ivy in one go, Vampire Vine took the initiative and communicated with Ye Ruxi mentally: "Master, Vampire Vine is so full and sleepy. Want to go back to space? Take a nap..."

In the Yuling Illustrated Book, Vampire Vine's The page displays [Status: Advancing to Level 2].

Unexpectedly, the blood-sucking vine was the first among her pet beasts to advance to the second level.

However, this happened to be a large group of ivy with energy crystals, and with the previous accumulation of blood-sucking vines, they were not far away from promotion.

Ye Ruxi touched the blood-sucking vine and deliberately softened it to avoid accidentally injuring her little leaves: "Go back and rest. Just tell me if you need anything." The

blood-sucking vine rubbed Ye Ruxi's fingers: "No. If you need anything else, just have the pure and abundant energy environment in the space."

The vampire vine returned to the island space, found a place with good light, took root, and fell into a deep sleep.

On the Yuling Illustrated Book, [Status: Advanced Level 2 (Countdown 24H)].

Need a day?.

Next, Ye Ruxi can only rely on three pet beasts to fight.

Ye Ruxi touched the three pet beasts one by one: "Xue Bao, Er Ha, Tiger Cub, what's next? My sister's safety depends on you. Every vine and plant pet will advance to the second level. You guys You have to work harder!"

Xuebao was so inspired: "Meow!"

It decided that it would also find a way to kill zombies by itself!

The master said, whoever kills more zombies will get more crystal nuclei!

Among the zombies they hunted today, about one-fifth had crystal nuclei generated in their heads. These were zombies with superpowers. It was extra difficult to kill them, but the crystal nuclei inside were superpowers and mutant beasts. They wanted to be fast. An indispensable resource for advancement.

Without relying on crystal nuclei and only absorbing energy from the air, the improvement would be too slow.

Erha barked with wisdom and confidence.

——"Ha, it's not just Level 2, Master Ha can do it soon! Master, take me to continue killing zombies! I want to be the first of the three beasts to advance!" The

tiger cub's The competitive spirit was also aroused: "Ouch!"

- "Oh, you are thinking nonsense. The second one to advance to the second level must be Master Hu!" I have been

hanging out with Erha for a long time. , the tiger cub also started to like to call himself grandpa.

Ye Ruxi is satisfied that healthy competition among pet beasts is conducive to everyone's common progress.

Shen Qingxu originally wanted to encourage the little black snake... Come to think of it, he was afraid that the little black snake would progress too fast and get bigger...

Every time his sister saw Xiao Hei change into his true form, he subconsciously left. He and Xiaohei should stay away from each other.

Who makes Ye Ruxi afraid of snakes?

Alas, let nature take its course, Xiao Hei is growing at a good rate now.

Next, the brother and sister continued to clean up the shops, streets, green belts, etc. within two kilometers of the community.

Then, it got dark.

The brother and sister were in no hurry to return to Xingfu Garden Community.

After finding an empty shop, the two of them entered the space and had dinner.

It also allowed the pet beasts who had been fighting for a day to eat and rest.

When it gets darker and some of the pet beasts have recovered, Ye Ruxi plans to go to the University A campus, which is only five kilometers away, to see how Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan are doing.

The Duan family's old house where Duan Mingxuan, Jiang Nianwei and Feng Tingting live is more than 20 kilometers away from here.

With Jiang Nianwei's ability to predict the end of the world in advance, the Duan family must have made a lot of preparations, and it is not that easy to deal with.

It would be safer for Ye Ruxi to at least wait until the blood-sucking vine has advanced to the second level before going to the Duan family.

After dinner, Shen Qingxu asked: "Xiao Xi, didn't you bring in a mutant rabbit? Let's see what it looks like."

If it has great malice towards humans, then make it spicy. Rabbit head, plus braised rabbit dices!

Ye Ruxi: "Yes, I also took in a mutant rabbit."

At that time, she left the iron cage in the woods, a long way away from the manor area.

As the owner of the island space, Ye Ruxi had absolute control over the space. With a thought, she appeared in the forest.

A big hole was torn out of the iron cage that contained the rabbit. As for the rabbit...

Ye Ruxi was so energetic that she searched for it for a long time.

Finally found the dirty mutated white rabbit.

它居然穿越好几十公里,跑到了庄园周围的农场,一片胡萝卜种植园里。

正在抱着胡萝卜“咔嚓咔嚓”,吃得正欢……

半亩地的胡萝卜,大约有四五千斤,都快被这只饿了不知道多久,饿红了眼?的兔子给嚯嚯光了!

它的肚子难道链接着异次元吗?!

叶如兮:……

妈哒,这只兔子不问自取,吃了她这么多的胡萝卜,必须给她打工还债!!!

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [言情] 皇后之路——赫舍里(清) 、 [言情] 与森首领互演的婚后日常 、 [言情] 穿成年代文娇软白月光 、 [言情] 白切黑前夫后悔了 、 [言情] 摆烂的我被迫卷成盘星教主 、 [言情] 萌妃养成不好惹 、 [言情] 慢慢喜欢你[娱乐圈] 、 [言情] 绿礼何所思 、 [言情] 冤家,你别跑 、 [言情] 几时与君缔良缘

  书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 23. In Chapter 23, the new Lightning Rabbit is acquired, and Olaf is promotedfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23: The new Lightning Rabbit was harvested. In Olaf’s promotion

space, only 2 acres of carrots were planted in total. This rabbit sowed half an acre of land in one go, which is 5,000 kilograms, or about 5 pickup trucks’ worth of carrots!

Although Ye Ruxi was very angry, she couldn't help but be shocked by its appetite.

This stuff is more edible than a tiger cub!

The more he can eat, the more powerful his powers should be... But with such a way of eating, she really can't afford it!

In short, we need to first understand how much this rabbit eats, whether it has always been able to eat, and what its special abilities are. Is it worth contracting or keeping in captivity?

If she invested 5,000 and got only 100...then she might as well have some roast rabbit as a midnight snack, once and for all.

At this time, the rabbit page of the Yuling Illustrated Book in Ye Ruxi's mind popped up.

[Type: Lightning Rabbit

Power Attribute: Thunder System, Storage? Space System (Not Upgradeable)

Power Level: Level 1

Recommended Contract Index: Five Stars]

After reading the rabbit’s information panel, Ye Ruxi felt like eating roasted rabbit. It dissipated all of a sudden.

So what? She just had dinner and she wasn't hungry at all. It was a late night snack or not, so it would be fine if she missed one meal.

Thunder system, this is recognized as one of the most powerful abilities in combat!

As for the storage space system, it is not that important to Ye Ruxi who has an island space, but for pet beasts, there is a small storage space that can carry some important items. But it’s much more convenient?

From now on, if Ye Ruxi doesn't want to expose her jade pendant space in front of others, she can also ask the rabbit with storage space to help cover it.

Moreover, this also means that the rabbit did not eat five thousand kilograms of carrots in one meal, but hoarded the carrots.

Yes, yes, there is also the awareness of stocking up.

But this little guy poached so many carrots from her before he even started working. This account must be settled properly!

Ye Ruxi rushed forward and grabbed the rabbit's two long ears: "Okay, I caught a rabbit stealing carrots! Spicy rabbit cubes, braised rabbit meat, roasted rabbit, cold rabbit, What kind of death do you prefer?"

Little Rabbit, who is gifted in animal language and very intelligent, can completely understand the meaning of Ye Ruxi's words.

The rabbit's red eyes were wide open, and its two front paws were still holding the half-eaten carrot. With a "snap"?, the carrot fell to the ground.

Tutu was afraid and trembling.gif

But the fear only lasted for three seconds. Tutu thought of such a terrifying ivy, and it even survived!

So, Tutu dexterously hugged Ye Ruxi's wrist with four paws, rubbed it flatteringly, and replied with his mental thoughts: "Two-legged beast, I'm still young, why don't you raise me to a weight of two hundred pounds?" Then eat pigs, pigs and rabbits? That way, you can eat every way. That’s enough!"

Ye Ruxi:...

I believe you? You think I am a three-year-old cub! I have never heard of a rabbit that can grow to two hundred pounds!

Well, now that the end of the world has come, maybe there really is one?

Wait, that's not the point.

The cunning rabbit actually led her astray!

It seems that this rabbit is really smart and can even draw pie for others.

Ye Ruxi stopped going around in circles and said directly: "Work for me, food and accommodation will be included."

Rabbit agreed very neatly: "Okay, boss! No problem, boss!"

His tone was a little happy.

Well, it's the end of the world. It's not easy to find a boss who provides food and accommodation, good food and good housing!

Ye Ruxi continued: "The content of part-time work includes but is not limited to fighting zombies, zombie beasts, mutant beasts, and mutant plants, and doing chores. I will try my best to prevent you from dying, but there is no guarantee that you will not be injured."

Rabbit vowed: "I You know, I watched the movie Resident Evil with Lao Wang! And I have the experience of fighting wits and courage with the ivy many times, I am completely qualified! Don't worry, boss!"

Ye Ruxi:...

numb.

This is still a human rabbit!

Ye Ruxi brought the dirty rabbit back to the main villa of the manor and washed its dirty fur.

By the way, I asked it, what happened to the non-upgradeable storage and space-based abilities?

Rabbit confessed honestly: "Actually, there was a hamster in the cage next to mine. That hamster also awakened its superpowers, but it was too weak and was eaten by the branches of the ivy that reached into the cage... ...But I managed to snatch away its two crystal nuclei the size of rice grains. After eating its two crystal nuclei, I had two more spaces in my body." The

rabbit gestured, each of its The space is about 20 square meters and five meters high.

Two hundred cubic meters of space is quite enough for a small animal.

According to Rabbit, one of the spaces is the same as the outside world, and things put in it will break. In the other space, time is stationary, and things put in will not break.

All the carrots it dug were placed in a space where they would not spoil.

The security guard Lao Wang and his wife died as early as the fifth day of the end of the world, and the hamster died on the eighth day.

These days, the rabbit survived by relying on rotten vegetable leaves fed by the former mistress in large quantities at once, eating only one meal a day.

In the next few days, I managed to survive by eating the crystal core of a hamster, which contained a lot of energy. I also used my powers several times to scare the creeper vines.

The superpower was almost exhausted. Rabbit relied on the storage space and used his mental energy to get some water from the water dispenser a few meters away, and managed to survive today.

Because he had been hungry for more than ten days, he arrived on an island full of pure energy plants and found a large area of ​​his favorite carrots. How could Bunny be able to control it?

As a result, things turned into the scene Ye Ruxi saw just now.

Even if it is smart enough to guess that most of these carrots are owned by someone else, it can't control itself!

Paws have a mind of their own!

Rabbit said reluctantly: "Boss, I can return all the carrots to you. When I complete the task you assigned, you can pay it to me as salary..."

Ye Ruxi: "No, you can keep it for yourself. It's you. Don’t fill up all the space, leave some room for me to load things.” With

200 cubic meters of space, after loading five pickup trucks of carrots, there should still be a lot of space.

If you want the horse to run, you have to let it eat grass first. Ye Ruxi still understands.

As long as the little rabbit can't make five thousand kilograms of carrots every time, what does it matter where you put it?

When she reached the second level, she contracted tiger cubs and rabbits.

Isn't the rabbit's storage space also her spare storage space?

The food inside? Keep it fresh without consuming the energy of her space!

In the future, when it is cooked, or its own level is high, and the rabbit cannot eat so many first-level carrots, it will obediently take out the carrots.

Only in this way can we eat second-grade or even higher-grade carrots every time.

After the little rabbit was cleaned, its white fur was soft and fragrant, and its beauty and cuteness skyrocketed.

As a plush lover, Ye Ruxi couldn't help but rumble a few times.

Ye Ruxi chose the name of the little rabbit very casually. It was simple and straightforward. It was called Tutu.

After all, she will have many pet beasts in the future. Obtaining them is so complicated that she doesn’t even know which one she is calling.

Ragdoll cat Olaf stood on the cat climbing frame, staring at this rabbit whose fur was whiter than his own and whose size was smaller than his own. He felt that his family status was greatly threatened!

The owner of Twoleg used to love to hold and pet the furry cub most, and it was it!

As for Erha and the tiger cub, they are relatively large, and they like to play around and roll in the soil. They are not so clean and do not like to bathe often. Most of the time, the owner only rubs their heads a few times. , tiger head.

Only after giving them a bath will they be hugged and kissed for a few times.

What Ye Ruxi loves most is Xuebao, whom she has raised since childhood!

After all, Olaf loves to be clean, has a petite body, and loves to act coquettishly. Who can resist such a little kitten!

But Xuebao is timid and doesn't dare to kill zombies... The space powers it evolved are mostly used for assistance and running away...

Now the owner has a whiter and more petite furry rabbit pet, and he will still have it in the future. Will you love it?

Xuebao was panicked!

Xuebao decided to work hard!

After all, surviving in this world cannot last long by relying solely on beauty and cuteness!

No, it is about to face the crisis of falling out of favor before the cat ages!

Only strength can allow cats to secure their position as bipedal pets and remain invincible!

So Xuebao began to eat cat food made from energy meat, freeze-dried food, and water.

After eating until I couldn't eat anymore, I returned to the cat climbing frame and used my mind to hypnotize myself: Meow, wake up! Meow is going to become stronger! Meow Meow is going to be super powerful!

On the other side, Ye Ruxi dried Bunny's fur and found a pet nest with a cartoon rabbit pattern from the pet supplies she had stocked in advance for Bunny, as well as a pet drinking fountain and a rice bowl.

I also found Tutu a room on the first floor.

Rabbit doesn't like sleeping in the living room. It likes a small space that is completely exclusive to itself.

He also told the rabbit to go to the bathroom to go to the toilet, and taught it to use the pet version of the smart toilet!

In order to make it easier for rabbits to go to the toilet, there is a small ladder next to the toilet, and a baffle is placed on the toilet, leaving only a small hole with a diameter of 5cm.

To flush, there is a remote control, just press the button with your paw.

Tutu: ... numb.

It’s not easy to be a pet of a human being, with so many Lazarus? Rules!

After settling Tutu, Ye Ruxi was going to take Xuebao out to University A...

As for Shen Qingxu, it was okay to go without his brother. To deal with Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan, even if they both awakened their strangeness Yes, but she just doesn't have much combat experience. She is a newbie with superpowers. Ye Ruxi brings three pet beasts with her, so it won't be a problem to deal with them.

However, Shen Qingxu was definitely worried about letting her act alone.

There is no other way, so let my brother follow him and satisfy his old mother's heart.

You must bring Xuebao with you. After all, the Vampire Vine is advancing now and without the protection of the Vampire Vine, you must have a cat with you to feel at ease!

If you encounter someone you can't beat, let Olaf teleport with her!

Ye Ruxi is looking for a cat in the villa.

Soon, I found it on the top throne of the cat climbing frame under the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room where Olaf loved to stay!

However, Olaf seemed to have fallen into a drowsy state. She called twice but did not wake up the cat.

It shouldn’t be!

Xuebao was not injured and would usually wake up after being called once.

At this time, the page of the Yuling Illustrated Book belonging to Snow Baby popped up:

[Type: Ragdoll Cat (Xue Bao)

Power Attribute: Space

Power Level: Level 1 99%

Status: Advanced to Level 2, new skills Awakening (estimated time is 1~2 days)

cultivation suggestions: Prepare more energy food, please do not disturb! ]

Ye Ruxi:...? ? ?

Wait, after a whole day of fighting, Xuebao's previous experience bar was only about 68% at level 1, which was lower than Er Ha's 75% at level 1 and Tiger Cub's 78% at level 1!

In short, among several pet beasts, this is the one with the slowest upgrade progress.

The crystal core only gave it two attributeless crystal nuclei.

Why did he suddenly become second? An advanced pet beast, and he also awakened new skills at the same time? !

Ye Ruxi never thought that it was because after she brought Tutu back, Xue Bao, who had been a bit of a mama's meow before, felt the crisis and started to get involved!

Although Ye Ruxi felt that the space system Xuebao could only teleport and had no ability to kill enemies directly, so it seemed a bit weak, but teleportation was also a very powerful auxiliary skill, and he did not dislike it.

But Xuebao was able to advance and awaken new skills, so Ye Ruxi was naturally looking forward to it and happy.

The space abilities of the attack type are more rare than the space abilities of the storage type. It would be a pity to just be an auxiliary cat!

Ye Ruxi filled up the empty cat food feeders and drinking fountains, and placed a lot of canned cats made with first-class ingredients next to them.

Olaf can open canned cats.

She had to discuss with Shen Qingxu whether she wanted to go to University A without Xuebao by her side.

At this moment, Shen Qingxu was staying in the area where free-range chickens, ducks and geese were raised, directing a large group of snakes to work, picking up eggs/duck eggs/goose eggs and putting them into storage baskets.

You must be careful throughout the whole process. If a snake breaks the egg, you will receive a mental electrotherapy.

Most of them are venomous snakes, but there are also a small number of non-venomous ones.

Shen Qingxu did this mainly to practice his mental control abilities.

Uh, pick up eggs by the way.

As soon as the thought came to mind, Ye Ruxi, who appeared near Shen Qingxu, felt bad when she saw this scene.

She is afraid of snakes!

Seeing so many eggs rolled up by snakes and put in baskets, I instantly lost my appetite!

However, the snake fear index is at -1-1-1...

What happened to the viper? The viper has to work for their brother and sister if he wants to make a living!

Once she thought that these snakes didn't need to be paid, they only needed to be fed and housed, and they were free workers from her brother's space. When Ye Ruxi looked at them, she immediately became more pleasing to the eye.

Ye Ruxi told Shen Qingxu about Xuebao's promotion.

Shen Qingxu thought for a while and said: "Don't go too far? Rely on the Vampire Vine and Xuebao. What if you encounter them in the future? Neither of them can provide help, and you encounter a dangerous situation? A, you should leave tonight." Come on, I'll accompany you."

In the early days of the apocalypse, when the danger level is not very high, how many of them should take the initiative and accumulate experience in handling various situations, one step at a time, one step at a time.

Anyway, if there is space, they can hide even if they can't be beaten.

Ye Ruxi: "Okay, let's set off now."

The brother and sister took out a modified off-road vehicle from the space and drove towards A University.

Because of the total power outage, there are naturally no street lights.

At this time, there were some vehicles driving on the road, but not too many.

There were pedestrians walking on the road, but they were very few, and they were all in a hurry, looking wary or frightened.

There are also zombies wandering on the street... They see the car lights and hear the sound of the engine from a distance, and they chase after them, or they run to the middle of the road and try to block the vehicles.

However, their mental strength was not very high, so Shen Qingxu used his mental control ability to briefly control them and gave way obediently.

Ye Ruxi praised: "Brother, your power is so convenient for opening roads!"

Shen Qingxu said proudly: "That's right! Your brother and I are amazing!"

Although he is not as good as Ye Ruxi, a little pervert, he is comparable to other powers. Compared with others, he is definitely a master!

When approaching a bridge at University A, Shen Qingxu still had to stop the car.

On the bridge, there were people blocking the way and robbing people.

Not zombies, but a group of more than a dozen people with superpowers!

After the end of the world, the law is out of order. They have to face enemies that include not only zombies, zombie beasts, and malignant mutant plants, but also superpowers with ulterior motives who rely on plundering the resources of ordinary people and superpowers to strengthen themselves!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The Road to Queen - Hesheli (Qing Dynasty) , [Romance] Daily life after marriage with Chief Mori , [Romance] Wen Jiao Ruo Bai Yue Guang , [Romance] Bai Qi Hei's ex-husband I regret it , [Romance] I was so messed up that I was forced to become the leader of Panxing , [Romance] The cute concubine is not easy to deal with , [Romance] I slowly like you [Entertainment Circle] , [Romance] What is Lu Li thinking ? [Romance] Enemy, don’t run away . [Romance] When will we have a good relationship with you?

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 24. Chapter 24 Dealing with evil gangsfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24 Dealing with the Evil Gang

Ye Ru? Xi's outer mental power sensed that there were two private cars in front of them on the bridge, and they were stopped by the group of superpowers.

If this group of people blocked the road just to grab some food, but did not grab everything to leave people a way to survive, Ye Ruxi's plan was to do more than to do less, so she might as well take a detour in advance.

It's not that Ye Ru?xi is indifferent and doesn't want to stand up for ordinary people.

Because this kind of phenomenon has been happening almost everywhere since the end of the world and the law has been out of order. If someone controls this place, there will be others elsewhere.

Everyone is a superpower, and the other party is just grabbing some food with ordinary people. Ye Ruxi can't just kill more than a dozen people!

There are still so many zombies and zombie beasts in this world. Will there be stronger enemies in the future? People with special abilities will mainly have to deal with them.

As for arresting people and locking them up? After they are arrested, who will guard these people? Who cares about food?

Call the police? Some time ago, there was a general acid rain, and the power and network were cut off. Now the public offices have also stopped working, and there is no way to call the police.

Beat him up and let him go? After they left, what should I do if these people hold grudges and change their ways to bully ordinary people even more?

It's the end of the world now, and the law of the jungle is the law of the jungle and survival of the fittest.

If you want to take care of everything, the best way is to build a survivor base and worry about the food, drink and litter of a large group of ordinary people every day!

Even if you work hard, you may not be able to speak well.

Should this kind of thing be left to the authorities? Or people with great love or who want to establish their own power should do it!

Ye Ru? Xi made up his mind to just stay on his own. As long as he could protect himself, if he encountered someone he wanted to take care of and could take care of, he would take care of it appropriately.

However, Ye Ruxi's mental power sensed that the group of people on the bridge confiscated all the properties of the two private cars that were stopped, and even robbed the cars.

One of the middle-aged men tried to resist, but was immediately stabbed in the knee by a flying ice-edged knife.

The six or seven-year-old boy was so frightened that he cried. The next moment, a man with a scar on his face and a fierce look grabbed him by the neck and picked him up... The

little boy's mother kept crying and begging to let her go? children.

After a while, when the little boy almost suffocated to death, he was thrown to the ground.

Immediately afterwards, the young mother was dragged away by this man.

Ye Ru?xi's outward mental energy continued to explore forward. Ye Ru?xi was still in the small supermarket over the bridge and "saw" some unsightly scenes...

The resisters who were beaten to death were treated like livestock. The same old people, men, and children were imprisoned in small rooms, and women were stripped of their clothes and bullied in turn...

most of them were not killed but just imprisoned. According to the guard, when the zombies come, they can be used as cannon fodder. When food is not enough, it can be used as backup food...

And in this evil gang, there are not only superpowers, but also ordinary men in their prime of life. There are also a few young and beautiful ordinary women who cling to their survival.

Ye Ruxi suddenly clenched his hands.

When it comes to human life and rape, we can't ignore it.

Otherwise, ordinary people passing through this bridge will not survive.

These are the scum who, with a little bit of skill, would extend their butcher's knives to the weak and the same kind of scum, sparing their lives. They would not expend much energy on dealing with zombies and foreign enemies, but more on dealing with themselves. On people.

Ye Ruxi looked at Shen Qingxu. He had mental powers and his mental strength was no worse than hers. He must have seen what happened on the bridge and in the small supermarket across the bridge.

Shen Qingxu knew Ye Ruxi's plan when he saw the murderous look on her face.

He said: "Let's get off the car and walk over. The off-road vehicle... put it away first to avoid being accidentally injured."

As for the space, let's leave it to Tutu who has storage space!

Ye Ru?xi nodded.

The brother and sister quickly got out of the car.

At this time, Ye Ruxi had a skinny little rabbit on her shoulder.

With a wave of mental strength, she put away the off-road vehicle and rushed towards the bridge quickly.

Although Tutu hasn't signed a contract yet, he communicates smoothly with Ye Ru?xi's spiritual thoughts.

When she found out that her master wanted to deal with the bad Twolegs on the bridge, Rabbit decided to show off and let her master know that her carrots were not in vain. This working rabbit was worth every penny!

Rabbit left a message with his mental thoughts: "Master, let me go explore the way for you first."

As he said that, the little rabbit turned into a white lightning and jumped across the bridge.

Within three seconds, it appeared a hundred meters away, where a dozen superpowers were.

Ye Ruxi: ...

In terms of running speed, she can't compare to a rabbit!

Fortunately, this rabbit belongs to her. It is indeed a "Lightning Rabbit", it is very fast.

The little rabbit arrived at the battlefield first. He didn't say much. He was first struck by the scarred man who grabbed the young mother's arm and forced her to follow him, intending to find a place to "do business."

And he accurately controlled the lightning energy, only circulating in the man's body, without affecting Chiyu...er, that is, the young mother who was being dragged by him.

The scarred man had a body-strengthening power. He was struck by a thunderbolt by Tutu, and his whole body trembled and trembled, and he cried out in pain, "Ah, shit, who shocked me?"

Subconsciously, she let go of the young mother's hand.

Among a group of more than a dozen people, there was no lightning type at all!

But there was a minion with enhanced hearing and vision who had sharp eyes: "Brother Scar, the rabbit that suddenly appeared is attacking you!"

The minion's voice was very loud, pointing directly at the guardrail of the bridge. A rabbit on a stone pillar.

There's nothing I can do about it, Bunny's white fur is a bit eye-catching in the dimly lit night.

Tutu was not afraid of being discovered, and even made a face at the little minions. Feeling that someone was attacking it, he dodged and squatted on a stone pillar again.

At this time, Shen Qingxu also arrived with Erha tiger cubs, Xiao Hei and his venomous snake brothers.

At this time, Tutu took advantage of everyone watching Ye Ruxi, Shen Qingxu and their popular pet team, and no one cared about it, and hit Brother Scar twice with thunder.

Brother Scar fell to the ground, foaming at the mouth.

His body has been strengthened, but his level is only 30% of the first level. He cannot withstand the electric shock at all!

After all, the damage caused by electric shock is from the inside out.

The young mother who escaped from Brother Scar's grip saw this scene. Not only was she not afraid, she also picked up a stone from the roadside and threw it at the head of Brother Scar who fell to the ground.

These stones were deliberately brought up by these people in order to block passing vehicles. Unexpectedly, they hit one of their own people on the head.

Others couldn't care about Brother Scar or Tutu.

Tutu tilted his head, a little strange, where did Ye Ruxi go? Didn't she come? That's right, she. Although this prospective master has many pet beasts, her own combat power is a bit low. It's better to stay behind for safety.

As everyone knows, Ye Ruxi is actually present at this moment.

In order not to hold back the pet beasts, but to be able to understand the battle situation immediately and give timely instructions to the pet beasts, she chose to parasitize the rough-skinned and thick-fleshed tiger cub!

At this moment, Ye Ruxi turned into an energy mark, parasitically attached to the word "king" on the tiger cub's forehead.

Ye Ruxi said through the contract seal: "Tiger cub, this time, I allow you to bite your opponent's butt. Except for ordinary people, you can bite whoever you like!"

Anyway, these superpowers are all morally corrupt and violate laws and disciplines. The scum, if you bite it to death, you can treat it as an evil for the people!

The tiger cub was extremely excited. He roared "Ouch" and immediately selected a fat man with the most meat and the biggest butt. He pounced on him, opened his mouth wide and bit his butt quickly and hard.

Ye Ru?xi unleashes his spiritual power and has a 360° field of vision with no blind spots.

She said to Husky: "Erha, you can not only play with wind this time, but also with fire. Be careful to avoid ordinary people."

Erha immediately sprayed a big fireball toward the place where the enemies were most densely populated, and then sprayed again. He took a breath of wind, which helped the fire, and the fireball spread to several superpowers.

If one of the water power users hadn't summoned a water ball in time to extinguish the fire on himself and his companions, they would have been cremated on the spot!

Shen Qingxu stood on the roof of a private car, controlling Xiao Hei and dozens of venomous snakes, surrounding him from all sides. Anyone who wanted to run would just take a bite.

Xiaohei's poisonous snake brothers all awakened their superpowers because they ate the energy food fed by Shen Qingxu, but most of them were of the poison type, and their potential levels were not high, ranging from zero to three stars, but they couldn't withstand the large number of them. ah.

Several evil power users who wanted to take advantage of the chaos to escape were caught off guard and bitten by poisonous snakes before they could run a few meters.

After all, night is the best protective color for snakes.

Xiao Hei also has the power of darkness. It surrounds four or five enemies in a circle of darkness mist, making them unable to see clearly and attacking randomly. As a result, the attacks all fall on their own people.

Shen Qingxu, who had wind powers, changed his position before the attack came.

Tutu was not idle either. Seeing that Brother Scar was completely unconscious, it changed its target and continued to thunder.

The one who is powerful will be killed, the one who wants to run away will be killed, and the one who wants to use ordinary people as a shield will be killed!

The main thing is to work proactively and never take advantage of others!

On this side of the bridge, Shen Qingxu, Erha, Tutu, and a group of poisonous snakes can handle it, and it is only a matter of time before they are solved.

Ye Ruxi gave the order to the tiger cub: "The people left behind in the supermarket over there took supplies and tried to escape, but the tiger cub chased after him! Whoever escapes will bite his butt!" The

tiger cub responded and reluctantly let go of the butt in his mouth. .

More butts, Master Tiger is coming!

Several mutated beasts and a group of venomous snakes launched a multi-pronged attack, but in just ten minutes, all the dozen superpowers fell down.

Because Ye Ruxi had warned them in advance, they were all alive and still had a breath.

But they were not far from death, each one was seriously injured, and some were even unconscious.

He didn't kill these people, not because he wanted to let them go, but...

Shen Qingxu asked: "Do you want them to die?"

What he asked was that under his mental control, he had already hid behind obstacles. Behind them, several ordinary people were blocked and robbed by evil gangs.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The Road to Queen - Hesheli (Qing Dynasty) , [Romance] Daily life after marriage with Chief Mori , [Romance] Wen Jiao Ruo Bai Yue Guang , [Romance] Bai Qi Hei's ex-husband I regret it , [Romance] I was so messed up that I was forced to become the leader of Panxing , [Romance] The cute concubine is not easy to deal with , [Romance] I slowly like you [Entertainment Circle] , [Romance] What is Lu Li thinking ? [Romance] Enemy, don’t run away . [Romance] When will we have a good relationship with you?

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 25. Chapter 25 Giving away zombie crystal coresfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25:

How many people gave away zombie crystal cores? People looked at each other. Although they hated these bad guys who robbed people on the road, they still couldn't do it if they were asked to kill people...

Even if they picked up the stone before, The young mother who smashed Brother Scar's head violently did not dare to continue after seeing Brother Scar's head bleeding and passed out. She even carefully probed his nose with her fingers to confirm that he was still breathing, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

These are the most ordinary ordinary people. The end of the world has come. They have withstood the invasion of violent energy and have not turned into zombies. Their bodies are actually slightly stronger by about 5% to 20% than before the end of the world, but they have super powers against them. Everyone is subconsciously afraid of people with superpowers, and they don't even dare to resist.

In the bodies of most ordinary people, the potential value that could originally stimulate supernatural powers has been exhausted long ago when resisting the violent energy brought by acid rain.

From now on, no matter how much first-level energy food they eat, it will be difficult for them to awaken their powers.

As for higher-level energy foods, ordinary people are fine if they eat a little. At most, they will be difficult to digest and feel uncomfortable for a while. If they eat too much, they may explode and die!

An acid rain divides people into three, six or nine grades?!

Ordinary people are at the bottom!

The middle-aged man whose knee was pierced by the ice edge said: "Even if, even if we can kill them now, what if they have other relatives and friends who have superpowers? Will their relatives and friends come to us to find them?" Vengeance? I'm just a common man. I just want a way to survive. I don't dare to provoke these desperadoes."

An old lady also said: "That's right, young man, you can control such a powerful tiger. , big dog, rabbit?, venomous snake, can't you just kill them completely?" The

fat man, a high school student who has been hiding behind grandma, also said: "Brother, are you afraid of being held accountable by the police later? You want us to bear the charge of murder? No way!"

His father also muttered: "We don't have much loss, young man, you have taught them enough lessons." The

young mother also muttered. Throwing away the blood-stained stone in his hand: "I, I didn't kill anyone. He's still angry. If he dies, you can't blame me. By the way, if you want to blame, just blame the rabbit that can only make thunder." !"

She turned to look at Shen Qingxu, who was still standing tall on the roof of the car: "Handsome guy, you can't just let your pets take care of them all..."

Shen Qingxu knew that this It's because the end of the world has just begun. These ordinary people who have not transformed into superpowers have subconsciously placed themselves at the bottom where they can be bullied at will.

The evil forces and supernatural beings want to rob them of all their property and raise them as food rations. Young women also have to suffer mental and physical bullying. These people don't even know how to do it. Dare to kill the enemy!

It's not that they don't want to get rid of these people at all, they just don't want to be charged with murder.

If it was Shen Qingxu or the group of mutant beasts he brought who killed him, then even if someone were to hold him accountable afterwards, they would not be blamed.

This is why Shen Qingxu and Ye Ruxi just want to be alone and don't want to build a survivor base.

Since they solve 95% of the trouble, these people will ask why not 100%.

Some are grateful, but even more are complaining.

Shen Qingxu did not indulge them, but said quietly: "These superpowers all have superpower crystal cores. Ordinary people who take superpower crystal cores have a 45% chance of awakening superpowers, and there are 5% chance of awakening superpowers." % chance of becoming a zombie, of course, there is a half chance of still being an ordinary person!"

They can say this because they know that human nature is complicated, and people will be destroyed for their own sake.

When the profit exceeds 100%, some people will disregard all laws. What's more, the profit of becoming a superpower is just doubling the strength?

The law has long been out of order!

It doesn't matter if he and Ye Ruxi collect less of these superpower crystal cores. They already have a lot of zombie crystal cores on hand. More of them is just the icing on the cake. For ordinary people, it can change the destiny. Chance.

The news about the usage of various crystal nuclei will not be hidden for long, someone will soon test it out and spread it widely. He just said it earlier. If one or two of these people could become superpowers, they would at least have a greater chance of protecting their families and surviving.

As soon as Shen Qingxu said these words, the young mother immediately picked up the stone and slammed it on Brother Scar's head.

The man whose knees were pierced by ice edges crawled towards the nearest young man with yellow hair and raised his knife towards him.

Even the old lady lifted a stone from the ground...

The little fat man rushed forward and took out the fruit knife he had hidden in his pocket.

The inconspicuous middle-aged man murmured: "I want to become a superpower, I also want to become a superpower..."

As he said that, he took out the scissors hidden in his trouser pocket.

Shen Qingxu did not look at the developments on the bridge, but took several pets with him and headed towards the supermarket on the other side of the bridge.

As for Xiao Hei's poisonous snake brothers, they crawled too slowly, so they took back their space first.

Although there is only one tiger cub standing in the way of the Qiaotou small supermarket, most of the people stationed here are strong ordinary people. There are only four superpowers, all of whom were seriously injured by the tiger cub and lost the ability to move.

For ordinary people who were locked up, the door was opened.

The women hurriedly found clothes to put on, their expressions either numb and indifferent, or cowering in fear.

Some of the old people, men, and children cried with joy, some were grateful, and some cursed. Why did the rescue come so late? If it had come earlier, their relatives would not have died, and they themselves would not have died. After suffering so much torture...

Shen Qingxu sighed and continued to talk about ordinary people absorbing crystal nuclei of superpowers and possibly awakening superpowers. He also pointed out which four people were superpowers. There were still people on the bridge. There were many people with powers who were seriously injured or unconscious.

The purpose of telling this thing is to let ordinary people know that they are not just at the mercy of people with superpowers.

The number of ordinary people is several times, or even more than ten times, that of people with superpowers. As long as they unite, it is not impossible to find a way out. People with superpowers will always run out of their superpowers.

Everyone is afraid of being the one who stands out and will be the first to be beaten to death.

However, when there is a big enough interest as a temptation, each of them is extremely brave, and they are not afraid of fighting to the death.

After Shen Qingxu finished speaking, all of a sudden, whether they were men, women, old people or children, except for two or three children who were still ignorant and couldn't understand, they all swarmed towards the four subdued superpowers on the ground, and The gang of evil superpowers rushed towards the bridge.

"My, this person was the one I fell in love with first!"

"pang——" "What happened to the one you fell in love with first? I killed him first!"

"How can there be a person with superpowers ? , I also want to be a superpower!"

After all those superpowers who bullied ordinary people because of their superpowers were divided up, the ordinary people who had been bullied for a long time were already jealous.

Not even the ordinary bullies are spared!

"Bah, you still want to raise me in captivity for meat. I'll kill you first and feed you to the dogs!"

"How many of you are scumbags? You bully me every day just because you have two ounces of meat. See if I don't treat your two ounces. Chop the meat and feed it to the dogs!"

Erha, the real dog, was so frightened that he silently took a few steps back and hid behind the tiger cub.

Oh my god, these two-legged beasts without superpowers exploded, it turned out to be so terrifying!

The dog said that it likes to eat chicken legs and pork bones. Beef and mutton bones are also good, and they have to be cooked. It is really not interested in human meat!

It's not a garbage recycle bin or anything else. It's all fed to the dogs!

Seeing that the matter here was basically settled, Shen Qingxu called out the beasts and continued to move towards University A.

This place is only 1km away from University A. It’s so chaotic outside, and I don’t know what’s going on inside University A.

Ye Ruxi is still parasitic in the tiger cub's body. She doesn't want to expose her parasitic talent in front of these people, so she has not lifted the parasitic state for the time being.

When she got to a place where no one was around, she showed up again.

Not to mention, this kind of experience of riding on the head of a tiger and having the mental power to look around 360° is quite novel and unique.

When the tiger cub launches a supernatural attack or bites someone, she feels like she is on the scene, experiencing the holographic action blockbuster from a first-person perspective.

That scene was somewhat bloody, and from time to time there would be droplets of blood that would smear on her parasitized part, and her vision would be filled with a faint blood-red light.

There's nothing you can do about it. Survive in the apocalypse. If you can't get used to the bloody scenes during the battle, you can only hide and seek peace for a while.

But you can't hide for too long. Otherwise, why would this time and space be restarted for the ninth time?

The previous few times, my brother should have opened the portable jade buckle space, and her jade pendant space has also recognized its owner. The owner may be Jiang Nianwei, or someone else...

But in the end, they can't rely on it. Just hide in space and keep living.

The premise for the restart of time and space is that all humans on the entire Yunlan Star will be dead, and 80% of mutant beasts and mutant plants will be dead...

No one has told her this, but Ye Ruxi subconsciously knows this. .

Therefore, she had no choice but to move forward as best she could!

Shen Qingxu had just walked out of the Qiaotou small supermarket a few meters when several young, beautiful and sexy women in revealing clothes chased after him.

"Handsome guy, take me with you! As long as I take care of the food, you can do whatever you want to me!" with a wink.

"Me too, me too, I know more postures than her!"

"Choose me, choose me, I have an E cup!" She puffed out her chest proudly.

What's even more outrageous is that there is a young boy who is dirty and smelly, but whose face has been wiped hard, revealing his handsome and fair face. He also comes forward and introduces himself: "I can let go, and I am very good at it." Play! Do you want to hear me call your brother, brother, father, uncle, brother-in-law, brother-in-law, uncle, son? Or master, baby...I can do that!"

Shen Qingxu:...

Parasite? Ye Ruxi on the tiger cub:...

Shen Qingxu, an older mother, simply couldn't bear the enthusiasm of so many people. She staggered, quickly used her wind power, and ran away like the wind.

Before leaving, even Xiao Hei forgot to bring it.

Xiao Hei crawled slowly, so he had to turn himself into a chopstick-thick piece and wrap it around Erha's legs.

There was no way, the tiger cub was too powerful, so it had no choice but to pick Erha, who looked silly.

Erha stared at Xiaohei with his wise eyes for a while: ...I suddenly want to eat spicy strips.

Forget it, this is a snake raised by the owner's brother, it cannot be eaten as spicy strips.

The rabbit's eyes rolled around twice, and he followed the same example. He flashed and sat on the tiger cub's back.

The tiger cub wanted to throw this bold rabbit away, and especially wanted to swallow it in one bite... But this rabbit, like it, was the master's prepared pet and could not be eaten.

What's more, this rabbit looks very fast and can discharge electricity. Even if it wants to, it may not be able to eat each other.

Forget it, since it only likes to eat carrots, vegetables and leaves, just put up with it. At least your colleagues won’t compete with it for its meat!

Therefore, Hu Zai and Er Ha quickly followed Shen Qingxu.

Ye Ruxi used her mental power to wrap two crystal cores that she had collected while hunting zombies before, and sent them to the boy or student.

He also used his spiritual thoughts to transmit the message: "It is better to ask for yourself than to ask for others! These are two zombie crystal cores. Take them directly. The chance of awakening superpowers is 50%, and the chance of mutating into zombies is 20%. How many times are you still ordinary people?" The rate is 30%. It’s up to you whether you want to try it or not! Before taking it, eating more energy plants can increase the probability of awakening. For example, the green grass on the roadside that grows half a meter high is not good. "It's edible, but it's not poisonous, and it's also an energy plant..."

Ordinary people who take zombie crystal nuclei directly without special treatment have such a high probability of awakening.

But the zombie crystal core given by Ye Ruxi has been stored in her island space, and the violent factor inside has been completely purified. The chance of mutating into a zombie is 0, which means that there is a half chance of awakening superpowers. , unable to awaken, the worst is to be an ordinary person.

And after taking energy plants and then eating purified zombie crystal nuclei, the probability of awakening superpowers can be increased by another 10% to 20%!

The boy only felt that this voice seemed somewhat familiar, and for a while he couldn't remember where he had heard it. He subconsciously clasped the red crystal core and the earthy yellow crystal core the size of soybeans in the palm of his hand. Hide it in your pocket.

It was night now, and the small supermarket lit up a few candles for lighting. There were ordinary people around, and no one noticed his little move.

Shen Qingxu walked several hundred meters with several pet beasts, and after confirming that there were no other superpowers around, Ye Ruxi released the parasitic state.

Shen Qingxu asked: "Why did you just give that boy a crystal core? And you shot two of them? Xiaoxi, you..."

Ye Ruxi sighed: "His name is Yun Shaohua. , they are my classmates, the relationship is not that good, but he is not a bad person, he is quite clever, and he is willing to go out of his way to survive. If we meet by chance, I can help him. !"

Most of the dance majors are girls, but there are very few boys, just a few, and they all have good looks.

In a class with more girls than boys, almost all of these boys have a partner, with the exception of Yun Shaohua.

Many people suspect that he likes men, but Yun Shaohua said that he will participate in the talent show to become an idol in the future and aspire to become a top-notch man. How can he fall in love? Falling in love will only affect his career!

Ye Ruxi was pursued by Duan Mingxuan many times before, and several times he sent things to the dance studio. Yun Shaohua was her partner in the pas de deux at that time, and one time they had a brief exchange of words and said a few words: "Classmate Ye, what are we talking about at this age? Love! Nine times out of ten, we will have to break up in the end! If we have that time, we might as well practice the dance a few more times!"

At that time, Ye Ruxi was a lackluster person. She had lost her ability to think, and felt that this statement made sense. In addition, Shen Qingxu did not allow her to fall in love at the age of 20, so she did not agree to Duan Mingxuan's pursuit.

But then I heard a few more "well-meaning advices" from my roommates, and I felt that what they said made sense.

This Yun Shaohua was previously in the room where the elderly, children, and men were kept in captivity. His face was wiped with dirt, making it dirty and smelly. This meant that he did not want to be stared at by those bad people because of his outstanding appearance. superior.

These days, there are many men who like to play with pretty boys. Boys are also very dangerous outside.

Yun Shaohua knew how to protect himself when he was in trouble. After being rescued, he was one of the few people who sincerely thanked him and did not curse or complain.

He knew that he was alone and had a high probability of not being able to snatch the superpower user's crystal core. Even if he did, he wouldn't be able to keep it, and he might even become a life-threatening talisman. However, he did not rush to attack the superpower user for fear of being accidentally injured, so he hid in a corner.

After seeing several other women recommending themselves, he found that following Shen Qingxu was a good way out. He immediately wiped his face clean and recommended himself. The words he used to introduce himself were also attractive!

Able to bend and stretch, able to assess the situation, be grateful to those who helped them, and put down their dignity in order to survive. Such people become superpowers and can always add more help to the world. !

A crystal core combined with an energy plant has a more than 60% chance of awakening. As long as Yun Shaohua is not so unlucky and fails twice in a row, there is a high probability that he can become a superpower.

In the original text, there is no "Yun Shaohua" scene, which means that he left the operation of the A army, and later most likely did not awaken his powers and died quietly.

I hope he can have a different ending this time!

Shen Qingxu nodded: "Since we are acquaintances, I should help."

At this point, Shen Qingxu no longer asked any more questions. After all, Yun Shaohua was full of nonsense, what? Brother, brother, father, master, baby... it is

really not appropriate. Talk more.

What Ye Ruxi didn't know was that this time she felt compassion and sent out two 100% pure zombie crystal cores, creating a fire and earth dual-system superpower with both offensive and defensive capabilities and great combat power. powerful!

Later, Yun Shaohua became the top two in Nancheng Suzaku Base's combat power, forming a rivalry with He Yunchi, the original male protagonist who was the top player in Nancheng Suzaku Base and had both lightning and dark powers.

He Yunchi's powers are all mutation powers. How rare and powerful are they? That's probably true, but dark powers have limitations. They can only exert their strongest effects at night, and the zombie crystal cores of the two series are thunder and dark. It's rare, and it's more difficult to upgrade than the fire and earth systems!

In addition, Yun Shaohua's style of play is known for his frequent shameless, heart-warming, and showy moves. Against him, He Yunchi's winning rate is only 50-50!

However, these are all things for later.

At this moment, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu successfully arrived at University A.

In order to facilitate the exploration of the situation, two roughly sized pet beasts, Erha and Tiger Cub, took back their space first.

Ye Ruxi hugged Tutu, and Shen Qingxu took Xiaohei. The two successfully sneaked into University A.

It is summer vacation time now, and there are many people staying in University A, so there are also many zombies wandering around the campus...

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The Road to Queen - Hesheli (Qing Dynasty) , [Romance] Daily life after marriage with Chief Mori , [Romance] Wen Jiao Ruo Bai Yue Guang , [Romance] Bai Qi Hei's ex-husband I regret it , [Romance] I was so messed up that I was forced to become the leader of Panxing , [Romance] The cute concubine is not easy to deal with , [Romance] I slowly like you [Entertainment Circle] , [Romance] What is Lu Li thinking ? [Romance] Enemy, don’t run away . [Romance] When will we have a good relationship with you?

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.4K 76
GxG Halley Serafina Comet is just a nineteen year old girl with really no purpose in life. She only has one true friend in her life and chooses to li...
94.7K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
3.5K 53 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...
78.6K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...