✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

By prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-48
49 -End

16-20

3.2K 45 17
By prince05026

☆ 16. Chapter 16 Gasoline and thermal weapons are obtainedfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16 Gasoline and hot weapons were obtained

quickly, and the vampire vine gave Ye Ruxi a surprise.

It conveyed the message with its mind: "I only have one main vine in my body, and the others are branches to speed up the absorption of nutrients and promote birth. Please wait for the vine for a while." After saying this, the

dead tree was tightly entangled, and it seemed that The large dark red vines with lush branches began to wither at a speed visible to the naked eye.

This is because the main vine of the vampire vine has sucked all the nutrients from the branches.

There were many tourists around who heard that there was strange poison ivy here and just came over to watch.

"Ah, why does this poison ivy look like it's about to die?"

"Does it mean that it will die soon after attacking people? It's like a bee that will die in 2 to 3 hours without its tail stinger. "

It shouldn't be. I heard that such a large vine only had a few thorns on the tree feller." "

Who knows, I have never seen such a strange plant before. The big trees it is coiled around are all dead, but it is still alive and well, and will actively attack people... Oh my god, is it possible that the spiritual energy will revive or the end of the world will come, like what is written in the novel? Come on."

This tourist seemed to be a fan of novels at first glance, and he accidentally guessed the truth.

However, his statement was quickly denied by the classmates around him.

"What's spiritual energy? Resurrection? The end of the world? You're overthinking it. There are already many strange and weird plants in this world, such as man-eating trees, insect-hunting and insect-eating pitcher plants! Cordyceps sinensis..."

The boy who originally thought it might be spiritual energy recovery/apocalypse was immediately convinced: "That's right, reality is not a novel. It seems that my dream of cultivating immortals and being a superpower is hopeless."

Ye Ruxi He glanced at the young man.

Well, my physique is good, and it seems that the chance of awakening superpowers is relatively high.

However, when that time comes, even if this young man is lucky enough to awaken as a superpower, what he wants most is to return to the past.

In the end of the world, even for those with the highest social status, it will be very difficult to survive, and many relatives and friends will definitely become zombies, or ordinary relatives and friends who need protection. Every day when they open their eyes, they have to fight for survival. We are worried about supplies and there are endless battles.

Now, there is only more than a month left before the acid rain that plunges the world into the apocalypse.

Ye Ruxi retracted her thoughts and looked at the completely withered vines.

Everyone was afraid that the dead vines might be poisonous and did not dare to approach. They all watched from a distance outside the cordon.

"In less than ten minutes, it's all gone! Absolutely awesome!"

"Wait a minute, the video I just recorded, I accidentally clicked on the return button by mistake, and it didn't save successfully . Damn it

!" "Damn, I didn't record it successfully either."

In fact, it was Ye Ruxi's external mental power. How many people were present were recording the video. When they wanted to save, their mental power was micro-controlled, causing their finger placement to shift, and the save failed.

The Vampire Vine agreed to be her pet, and it was also one of her trump cards. Ye Ruxi naturally did not want people to post the video, causing some people who had awakened their powers in advance to notice the Vampire Vine, and even infer some of the Vampire Vine's properties. characteristic.

The vampire vines in front of us are definitely not the only plants that have mutated in advance across the country and even around the world.

Erha, a small part of the supernatural power awakened a month ago? It should be caused by eating a small amount of first-level alien plants.

The intensity of the energy intake reached the critical point of awakening, but the amount was not enough, so the awakening was not successful.

In general, Yunlan Star has many areas where small-scale energy reaches level one, and the energy fluctuations are not violent, so mutated animals, plants, and people with superpowers can awaken in advance.

The national special department must have noticed these phenomena and should also take countermeasures.

The speed of collecting supplies must be accelerated. The longer the delay, the harder it will be to collect large quantities of supplies.

After Shen Qingxu finished collecting the poisonous snakes, they would travel abroad.

First go to continent A in the southern hemisphere and stock up on beef and mutton and large quantities of ordinary grains.

Then fly to country M, stock up on thermal weapons, and see if there is any way to get gasoline.

There won't be much time left to make some final arrangements when we return home.

Let’s get back to the present.

After the vampire vine absorbed the nutrients from the branches, the main vine continued to shrink, turning into a young vine only 5cm long, hidden under layers of dead vines.

It also changed the shape and color of its leaves, making it look nothing like a blood-sucking poison ivy, but just a young, cute and harmless ordinary green ivy.

Ye Ruxi knew that the blood-sucking vine was ready. She suddenly pointed to the sky and said loudly: "Look, Xiaoha, there is a dragon in the sky!"

Clouds gathered together in several places on the sky, forming a winding shape. It's a long, winding shape. It's almost like a snake, but it's a bit forced to say it's like a dragon.

But it is natural for Chinese people to like to watch the excitement. As soon as they heard that there was a dragon, a group of people looked up to the sky.

Ye Ruxi's mental power helped the roots of the vampire vine quickly break away from the soil, and a thought was passed over: "I will take you to a place, remember, don't resist!" The

next moment, the mental power wrapped around the vampire vine and collected it from the air. Enter the island space.

The appearance was all disguised, and I thought I was going to rely on my own roots to make a very fast vampire vine:? ? ?

Oh my god, its new owner actually has a huge planting space full of energy! The kind that can be packed in from a distance of more than ten meters! If I had told you earlier, it wouldn't have wasted energy pretending to be an innocent green vine!

The vampire vine instantly removed its camouflage and returned to its dark red color. It happily chose a place with the strongest energy, landed on the ground, took root, and desperately absorbed the rich energy in the air.

Ye Ruxi can transmit spiritual thoughts to the creatures in the space: "Little Tengteng, please stay alone for now. I will sign a contract with you later!"

Vampire Teng said simply: "Okay, master, please do your work first. ."

Before signing the contract, I called the owner first.

I'm afraid that the successful financial owner will fly away!

The outside world, even Erha, is looking up at the sky.

Passers-by complained: "There's no dragon. Those clouds look a bit like snakes at most!" "

Haha, this beauty is teasing her dog. It's just talk. Are you taking it seriously?"

Erha tilted his head . : "Wangwu?"

- "Master, what is a dragon? Can it be eaten? Ha wants to eat it."

Ye Ruxi: ...

I got the blood-sucking vine because it had shrunk in size, so I took it away without attracting anyone's attention. Ye Ruxi held Erha, turned around and left.

...

Back to the hotel villa.

Ye Ruxi immediately took Erha into the space and prepared a hearty meal of first-level energy meat and bones for it.

As soon as Erha finished eating, he fell into a deep sleep, and the countdown to the awakening of his superpower was 8H.

Is this because it awakened a small part before?.

Ye Ruxi originally wanted to sign a contract with the vampire vine first, but found that the vampire vine was being promoted from a low-level to an intermediate level because it absorbed too much energy, with a countdown of 12 hours.

Ye Ruxi left the space first.

Shen Qingxu hasn't come back yet, but Li Changyuan, who is next door, has already returned after visiting the rough quarry he just bought.

Ye Ruxi collected all the things piled in the living room by her personal butler and put them into the space storage room.

There are no surveillance cameras in this villa.

As for her buying so many things and returning to the hotel, she didn't have much luggage when she left... Li Changyuan took the blame for everything. He also carried jadeite stones and various supplies to the villa, and often arranged empty trucks to the villa. Parked outside for a while and then left again?

Just think that her things were "checked" by Li Changyuan!

After everything was put away, Li Changyuan from next door came to visit.

After a few words of greeting, Li Changyuan got straight to the point: "Tomorrow, my private plane will fly to Hong Kong, and I will transfer to an international flight from HK to go to continent A. After finishing my affairs in continent A, I still plan to go there. Country M. Do you brothers and sisters want to come together?"

Li Changyuan was able to get a lot of 0.5-level energy ingredients from Shen Qingxu. Shen Qingxu wore a peace jade buckle around his neck, and he was careful with the jade buckle most of the time. Hidden in clothes... From these points, it is guessed that he should also have a jade pendant space, and there is something special in his space, such as the ability to absorb energy and transform ordinary ingredients into 0.5-level ingredients.

Time and space have restarted for the ninth time. Shen Qingxu has prepared some backup plans for himself. It is normal to know some things in advance.

Moreover, Shen Qingxu most likely did not hide these things from Ye Ruxi.

However, Ye Ruxi's reaction was somewhat beyond Li Changyuan's expectations. She was too calm and collected, not at all like a girl in her first year of college.

Li Changyuan didn't know that Ye Ruxi had also awakened her powers, and there was still room.

During the previous restarts of time and space, he got a small amount of information about Ye Ruxi, all of which appeared as "Shen Qingxu's sister who died young."

The method of death and the person who killed her seemed to be different every time, but without exception, they all died when the apocalypse had just arrived.

The purpose of inviting these two people together again was to keep Ye Ruxi relatively close, so that when the apocalypse officially arrives, something unexpected happens to her and Shen Qingxu turns black and goes crazy again. Working with zombies, he eventually became a madman himself.

Ye Ruxi didn't know what Li Changyuan was thinking. This person's itinerary was almost the same as hers and Shen Qingxu's, and he told it openly...

He wasn't going to pretend that he didn't know that the end of the world was coming.

Fortunately, he was quite knowledgeable and did not ask any questions that were difficult to answer. He only expressed his intention to continue cooperation.

Ye Ruxi thought for a while and nodded: "It's okay to move together, Mr. Li. If it's convenient, when you work in Country A and Country M, bring a share of our brothers and sisters."

Ye Ruxi continued: "We, brothers and sisters, There are now more than 20 million left in the house. In addition, there are only some particularly delicious fruits picked in the wild. I wonder if Mr. Li is interested in doing another transaction?"

As for the amount of the transaction, of course it depends. How much food and meat could Li Changyuan give her from his predetermined share, as well as thermal weapons, gasoline, etc.

Naturally, Li Changyuan doesn't have too many ingredients that can help people increase their chances of awakening supernatural powers.

"Then, two more small-target transactions?"

According to the previous transaction, 200 million is the share of 0.5-level ingredients for three people for three months.

Li Changyuan didn't know if Ye Ruxi could make the decision. The space should be in the hands of her brother Shen Qingxu.

Ye Ruxi nodded: "Okay, when my brother comes back, you can discuss the details."

In fact, Ye Ruxi can also discuss it, or directly pay a part of the "deposit" in advance, but that will inevitably reveal that she also has space. , there are also supernatural things.

As for your trump card, you can hide it for a while.

Who told her that she only has three pet beasts/plant pets now, and two of them haven't had time to sign the contract yet, alas.

You can only live a humble life.

Li Changyuan agreed, said goodbye and left.

Back at his residence, Li Changyuan communicated with the superpower crystal core that carried many memory fragments in his mind, hoping to find more information about Ye Ruxi.

For example, how did she die the previous few times?

He always felt that Shen Qingxu had so many energy ingredients in his hands. Even if he didn't know when the end of the world would come, with his doting sister character, he would definitely give some of the good things to Ye Ruxi. She would be in the end of the world. When it arrives, there is more than 90% chance that the superpower will be awakened.

No matter how weak the superpower is, it is impossible for him to kneel down at the beginning of the apocalypse seven times in a row! How unfortunate!

The little girl doesn't look stupid. On the contrary, she is quite smart and calm. It stands to reason that she has a higher chance of surviving without awakening her powers.

Wait...why did he subconsciously know that it was seven times, not eight times? Obviously, it has been restarted eight times...

But Li Changyuan searched through the memory fragments, but there was no more relevant information about Ye Ruxi.

Unable to find the answer, Li Changyuan could only give up.

He was just a little curious.

In the evening, when Shen Qingxu came back, there was a small black snake coiled around his wrist.

The little black snake was as thick as chopsticks, coiled into a bracelet, entwined head to tail, well-behaved and quiet. If Ye Ruxi hadn't had mental strength and keen perception, he wouldn't have been able to notice that it was a snake.

Ye Ruxi's scalp suddenly felt numb: "Brother, why did you put it on your hand? Is it poisonous?"

Shen Qingxu said: "It's poisonous, but it's not too toxic and not fatal. Today, I accidentally saved it. It, it took the initiative to follow me."

Shen Qingxu's mental control ability cannot directly communicate with animals, but he can also vaguely perceive the emotions and relatively strong thoughts of small animals.

Before Ye Ruxi could ask more questions, he continued to explain: "This little guy, it's a lie that he follows me to repay his kindness. He is greedy for my spiritual spring fruit? It's true!"

Shen Qingxu caught a lot of venomous snakes in the forest today, and they all The venomous snake horns are kept in a space isolated by barbed wire.

This little black snake is particularly smart and clingy. It doesn't like to stay in the space except when eating. Instead, it likes to stick to Shen Qingxu, so Shen Qingxu just lets it go.

Just be multiple bodyguards(?).

For example, if you encounter someone who can't be beaten, you can throw the little black snake out. The small one is a bit small, and the chopstick snake is also meat, so it should be able to block it for a second or two, right?

With this idea in mind, Shen Qingxu allowed the little black snake cos black bracelet to follow him. Fortunately, the little black snake didn't know what Shen Qingxu was thinking, otherwise he would probably have given him a bite immediately in anger.

Ye Ruxi used the Yuling Illustrated Book to explore the little black snake's information, and then used her spiritual thoughts to communicate with the little black snake for a while.

I found that just as Shen Qingxu said, this little black snake was greedy and that's why it got stuck on Shen Qingxu.

As for the superpower, the little guy was only two days old. He was still too young and his body was not fully developed yet. He had to use the spiritual spring to nourish him for several days before he could officially awaken.

The suggested contract index of Little Black Snake given in the Yuling Illustrated Book is also five stars. Thinking about it, the potential should be quite high.

However, no matter how good the potential of the little black snake is, Ye Ruxi does not intend to make a contract. She is a little afraid of these cold-blooded molluscs. She is not afraid of them, but she just doesn't like them.

Just keep her brother!

The little black snake is so small that it can't even express its meaning clearly: "Xiaohei, I promise you won't hurt me, mother."

It was a little afraid of Ye Ruxi's mental coercion, so it hesitated to give the guarantee.

Xiaohei is the name given by Shen Qingxu.

As for the mother...that is the mother that the little black snake recognizes unilaterally. In its view, having breasts is a mother.

Haha, I really look forward to the little black snake’s official awakening, and Shen Qingxu’s reaction after clearly sensing what the little black snake wants to express!

He is an old man, and he is the mother of a little snake!

Shen Qingxu also brought Ye Ruxi into his space and looked at the dozens of venomous snakes in the barbed wire fence.

His qualifications are not as high as those of Little Black Snake. Only four or five of the Yuling Charts are responsive, and his recommended contract index is only one to three stars.

The same is true for the spiders, centipedes, rats, etc. raised in several other quarantine areas. Very few of them can elicit responses from the Yuling Illustrated Book, and none of them exceed three stars.

Shen Qingxu doesn't mind it either. His main character is to win with quantity and be domineering with poison!

Anyway, he doesn't need to sign a contract with the mutated beasts. It's okay if the quality is a little lower. After consuming one batch, he will cultivate another batch, and he won't feel bad!

If he finds animals that are too cute, he won't be willing to treat them as consumables.

Don't say anything cruel, it's all about survival. People who are soft-hearted will not survive more than a month in the last days.

After looking at the breeding area of ​​her brother's space, Ye Ruxi felt a little fussy, so she quickly came out, took Xuebao out and repaired the sanity that had just dropped wildly.

Xuebao was very obedient and allowed him to be touched. He also took the initiative to find a comfortable position in Ye Ruxi's arms and let out a "meow" sound.

"Master, it feels so comfortable. Please scratch the key point on the left side. Yes, that's right there~"

Xuebao knew that Ye Ruxi had brought a husky back, and he was still preparing a contract.

Ignorant cats, it’s time for a few cat-dog battles at this time.

Xuebao is smart and sensible, and he is still very young. A kitten that is only over one month old cannot beat a six-month-old dog head-on. So why should he fight?

Why not be more coquettish and cute, so that the owner can't put it down for its beauty and cuteness!

Commonly known as ·Scheming Meow!

In palace fighting dramas, the one who survives to the end is not the tallest, the strongest, and the most powerful one, but the one who is the most calculating!

Watching TV really opens the door to a new world for meow.

Ye Ruxi didn't know what the soft and cute kitten was thinking. She told Shen Qingxu what Li Changyuan had said in the afternoon.

Shen Qingxu: "It's okay to work with him. It can save us a lot of time and trouble. There are not many 0.5-level fruits and vegetables in my space. The storage room is all level 1 from you... "

Ye Ruxi: "I have space. The vegetable seedlings I collected in the suburbs of City Z, as well as the transplanted batch of fruit tree seedlings that have already produced fruit, have all been upgraded to level 0.5. You can pick them yourself later."

Shen Qingxu: "Okay."

...

Next, the trip to Continent A went smoothly.

During the trip to Country M, they encountered a few minor troubles, but they were not a problem.

With hundreds of millions of people, Li Changyuan obtained a lot of gasoline and distributed 200 tons to Ye Ruxi's brother and sister. As for himself, he stocked up on 400 tons.

Li Changyuan and Shen Qingxu collected the oil and the tanker truck together.

After returning, Shen Qingxu kept a few tons of gasoline for his own use, and the rest of the gasoline was stored in Ye Ruxi's space.

When trading arms, the other party wanted to take advantage of others, so Li Changyuan had to use his superpowers and killed more than a dozen people.

Seeing that Li Changyuan could handle it, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu did not take action.

A few days ago, Ye Ruxi officially signed a contract with Erha, who had awakened the wind and fire elements, and Vampire Vine, whose strength had been upgraded to an intermediate level.

Shen Qingxu's little black snake also awakened the dual powers of darkness and poison, and could control dozens of ordinary unawakened poisonous snakes at the same time.

The brother and sister boasted that they already had some ability to protect themselves, but after watching Li Changyuan defeat the violent force level of a man in black with a few punches... they

still had to be stubborn, they were still not strong enough!

The result of fighting against gangsters and eating gangsters is that they save a lot of money.

They spent all the money in Country M, stocked up a large amount of daily necessities, and headed back to Flower Country.

At this point, there are only ten days left before global acid rain and the end of the world officially arrive!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] I conquered the universe after becoming the principal , [Romance] The long love cycle , [Romance] [Fumino] Dazai, it turns out you can cry too , [Romance] [Entertainment] The person I like is Neptune , [Romance] After untying the spare tire system, I became a heartthrob , [Romance] Between Two People , [Romance] Yanjin , [Romance] Moon Puppy , [Romance] She is the Moon and the Sea , [Romance] [Comprehensive] Her Having an affair with the villain

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 17. Chapter 17 The tiger ran out of the zoofont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17 The Tiger Runs Out of the Zoo

At this time, within the Flower Country, there have been dozens of news related to transplanted plants. Some of them are that the transplanted plants hurt people, some are that the transplanted plants have grown their own legs and changed places, and some are about eating something. Vegetables/fruits/herbs can cure diseases that were originally difficult to treat.

There have been more than a dozen cases of animals mutating, attacking people or becoming extraordinarily smart.

This has been revealed, but there will only be more that have not been revealed.

On the Internet, there are many videos and comments about the coming apocalypse.

A small number of people took it seriously and started buying and stocking up on food and daily necessities.

But most people just laugh it off and take it seriously. This is not the first time that everyone has heard about the end of the world.

The higher-ups in the country must have noticed this kind of strange phenomenon, and they should have made some arrangements.

They didn't announce it in advance, probably because they were afraid that people would be confused and chaos would start before the end of the world came.

What's more, acid rain in the world has caused more than half of the population to mutate into zombies. It can't be prevented if we want to.

Those who have been exposed to acid rain have a higher chance of mutating into zombies, but the chance of mutating into a person with powers is also higher.

Those who are not exposed to acid rain, but only breathe the energy molecules brought by acid rain in the air, have a high chance of mutating into zombies.

Wearing a mask can't isolate it, it can't stop everyone from breathing!

Even if you hide in the basement and live on oxygen bottles, it is not realistic. You can hide for a while, but you can't hide for a lifetime. After the end of the world officially arrives, violent energy exists in the air of the entire planet.

It's also possible to summon everyone to the shelter before the end of the world. Who knows who will mutate into zombies?

In places where the population is concentrated, zombies are more likely to spread from one person to ten, and from ten to hundreds.

Therefore, what the country can do is, from today on, in the news media, on the grounds that there is a large-scale influenza in a foreign country and a small number of virus carriers have flowed into many provinces in our country, we call on the public to store some food at home. About two months of food, so I go out less often.

As soon as the news came out, those who had read the apocalypse talk and not stocked up on it now started to take it seriously.

Supermarkets, vegetable markets, and online shopping are all very busy, and everyone is buying.

At this time, the two RVs and two off-road vehicles that Shen Qingxu had arranged had been modified.

The windows are made of double-layer bulletproof glass and have been reinforced in many places.

The brother and sister each collected one.

Even hovercrafts, assault boats, and speedboats were bought and put in the space.

The stocking work is basically completed.

The next step is to find a place to wait for the end of the world to officially arrive.

Li Changyuan has extended an invitation. His Xuanwu base is about to be built in the suburbs of City B. If the two of them are willing to join, he will welcome them.

But Ye Ruxi still had something to go back to G city, so she refused.

Li Changyuan wanted to keep people by his side. He was afraid that the end of the world would come, Ye Ruxi would die again, and Shen Qingxu would go crazy again.

But seeing the brother and sister persist, and often getting along with each other during this period of time, he found that Ye Ruxi is not simple, and there is a high probability that Ye Ruxi is not simple. Already awakened the superpower.

Shen Qingxu, on the other hand, was definitely aware of his supernatural powers. He felt Shen Qingxu's spiritual power when he encountered a gangster in Country M.

After confirming that Shen Qingxu would stay with Ye Ruxi forever, Li Changyuan stopped persuading him any more.

But before parting, Li Changyuan gave Shen Qingxu something - a private helicopter, plus instructional videos, maintenance videos, a full set of maintenance tools, and a large box of spare parts.

When the end of the world comes, if you encounter enemies that you cannot defeat on land, you can escape by air.

Of course, the empty road is not 100% safe, there will be zombie birds and mutant birds.

When the helicopter does not need to be used, it is a burden for ordinary people, and even how to store it is a problem, but for Shen Qingxu who has space, it is very convenient and can be carried with him.

Because every time you travel by private jet, you have to apply for a route in advance and be assigned a professional pilot, so Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu never thought of stocking up on planes before.

But it has to be said that with airplanes, it will be much more convenient for them to travel far away after the end of the world.

As for learning to fly a plane, it is difficult for ordinary people, but it is not that difficult for people with superpowers whose mental strength and physical fitness have been greatly improved.

Even if a plane crash occurs, people with superpowers can use their superpowers to protect themselves and land safely.

For example, although Shen Qingxu is from the mind control system, he can build a mental shield around him to protect himself for a short period of time. However, his level is still low, and the full-body shield consumes too much and cannot be maintained for a long time.

After getting along with each other for this period of time, Ye Ruxi felt that Li Changyuan's character was indeed good and he was an ally worth making.

In addition, many first-level mutant plants have been discovered around the world during this period...

Taking out some first-level fruits at this time will not make people doubt that they have space to grow jade pendants.

So, Ye Ruxi pulled Shen Qingxu aside and muttered for a while. Shen Qingxu took out two large baskets of longans from the space and gave them to Li Changyuan as a return gift.

The problem is that they found a wild first-class longan tree!

Two baskets of longans weighed three to four hundred kilograms. Although the branches, shells, and cores were removed, there was not much pulp left, but it was still enough to awaken two hundred people into superpowers in advance.

Li Changyuan has a military background. His uncle is in the army and his position is not low.

A lot of the longans given to him will end up in the military, which is a good thing.

Although the two large baskets of first-grade longans were quite heavy, they were not so much that one wanted to grab the brother and sister and slice them into pieces.

Shen Qingxu said: "Brother Li, um, are there more helicopters? Can you? Can you get one more? I want to prepare one for my sister... Hehe."

That's why? Why take two? The reason for the basket longan.

Li Changyuan raised his eyebrows and looked at the two large baskets of longan in surprise.

He has many people under his command, so just preparing one plane is definitely not enough. In his space, there is also a small private plane that can seat more than ten people, three helicopters... and one more. It doesn't matter if the helicopter is given to Ye Ruxi.

Moreover, with these first-class dragon eyes, he can definitely ask his uncle to exchange them for one or two military helicopters, or even fighter jets, tanks, etc... ahem.

Li Changyuan hurriedly said: "Of course?! I didn't expect that Brother Shen, you would hide such a good thing! Thank you for trusting me! I promise not to tell the source of the goods, and I will only tell the outside world that I discovered it myself. "

As he said that, he looked at Ye Ruxi and took out a helicopter from his own space.

This is the most luxurious and comfortable one among his three helicopters, and it was originally prepared for himself.

However, he knew that Shen Qingxu was willing to offer first-grade longan as a trade, which was closely related to what Ye Ruxi said when he took Shen Qingxu away, so he just gave Ye Ruxi the best.

He would just wait for the military helicopter. Although it was not that comfortable, and maybe a bit old - his uncle would definitely not be willing to give him a brand new one, but it would definitely be more durable than the civilian one.

After thinking about it, Li Changyuan added two more modified extended Rolls-Royce cars: "I know you have ordered modified cars. The performance of mine is slightly better."

Shen Qingxu accepted them all happily . Entered the space.

Ye Ruxi said with a smile: "Thank you, Brother Li. After we finish our personal affairs, my brother and I will come to B City to visit you. We will also visit the Xuanwu Base. Are you welcome?" Li

Changyuan understood Ye Ruxi's words. He didn't mean it, but he still said: "Welcome, you are welcome at any time."

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu's abilities are the type that take time to develop and grow. In the early stage, they were mainly Gou. Even if they had that ability, Nor will he make a big fanfare and build a survivor base of his own.

Even if Ye Ruxi had the island space and could fully support a large number of people, she would not ask for trouble.

When there are more people, it becomes more complicated and chaotic.

She and Shen Qingxu may not take things from space at all. Over time, people around them will definitely guess that they have space.

As for the storage space, it is different from the space of the jade pendant. They need to spend their powers to store and retrieve items. There will be weak space energy fluctuations when storing and retrieving items, and the space at the beginning It's very small. The first-level one is only a few cubic meters in size, so it can't hold many things at all.

As for the storage and retrieval of items in the jade pendant space, only the mental power fluctuates.

Even if it's not a space for planting, but a space for storing jade pendants, who wouldn't want it?

It would be such an injustice if one day he was killed by his so-called teammates to seize the treasure!

But in the end of the world, there will be chaos, and there are still foreign troubles waiting. It is not realistic to find an uninhabited desert island to avoid the chaos.

You can avoid it for a while, but you can't avoid it for a lifetime.

If they don't seize the opportunity and rely on the experience and growth of the zombie apocalypse environment, three, five or ten years later, they will suddenly face enemies that are thousands of times more powerful than the zombies, and they have no chance of surviving.

Therefore, joining Li Changyuan's Xuanwu Base may be a good choice.

In addition to Li Changyuan being powerful and having a lot of supplies, he also has a military background. Xuanwu Base must have the intervention of the military to become the largest survivor base in B City.

The order of a base under official management is definitely much stricter than that of a private base.

And since Li Changyuan has a large-capacity jade pendant space in front, the brother and sister have a small jade pendant space, which is not so eye-catching.

Whether their space is large or small, people will naturally not explore it.

As for the top person in charge of the base, why is it Li Changyuan and not someone from the military? That is because in the apocalypse, strength is supreme and the weak eat the strong. Li Changyuan is the strongest in the entire base and is even famous in the entire Flower Kingdom. , when he is the top person in charge, other bases will be a little more wary.

There may be someone else who is really in charge of things in the base.

However, with Li Changyuan's identity and status, it is not a problem to protect a few people in the base.

Li Changyuan had previously invited them to join the Xuanwu Base because he wanted to protect them.

However, no one has talked openly about the end of the world and supernatural powers. The brother and sister have not even used their powers in front of Li Changyuan, so many things cannot be discussed in depth now.

They still have to wait until the end of the world, and then conduct an on-site inspection to see what the Xuanwu Base is, what its rules and regulations are, and what the atmosphere is like, and then see if they want to join and in what way.

If there are too many rules, then they might as well be free people.

Therefore, Ye Ruxi only said that she would come to visit Li Changyuan and visit the Xuanwu Base if she had the opportunity, instead of "joining" directly.

Li Changyuan understood, but still agreed.

"Looking forward to meeting next time?!"

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu returned to G City.

They rented a high-rise apartment near University A, paying a one-year deposit.

The reason for this is that Ye Ruxi's enemies are all in G city, and she has to wait until the end of the world to send them all to feed the zombies before she can feel at ease.

Even the enemy in the previous life, the "Ye Ruxi" who was killed in the previous life, is not her now, just a fragment of soul separated from her body, but the body is hers, so this hatred cannot be ignored. Report.

Otherwise, when the enemy grows up in the future, or does not know where to hide in a corner, it will not be easy to solve it.

What if one day the enemy has an adventure and recalls what happened in the eighth reboot, fearing her revenge, and decides to kill her?

To completely kill this possibility?

Ye Ruxi invited Li Xuezhu to a cafe for afternoon tea.

Ye Ruxi originally planned to find an excuse to trick Li Xuezhu into her home, but now her home is gone.

Moreover, Ye Ruxi chats with Li Xuezhu on WeChat when she has free time these days, and has a better understanding of Li Xuezhu.

Li Xuezhu loves her family very much. She also has a younger brother who is in high school, a sick mother, and a father who works three jobs.

Ye Ruxi could give Li Xuezhu a hand for the sake of the original text, or the kindness of Li Xuezhu in the previous life who told Shen Qingxu that the enemy who killed her was Jiang Nianwei.

But she was unwilling to ask Li Xuezhu and his whole family to join him for this.

Her parents and brother are in charge, but she still has relatives and friends. Can she give them a hand?

So?, Ye Ruxi asked Li Xuezhu out for afternoon tea today, and brought a 1kg box of cherries to give to Li Xuezhu later.

This is a level 0.8 energy fruit, which still does not reach the energy intensity of awakening powers.

But when the end of the world comes, the probability of awakening superpowers will increase to 95%. Even if people fail to awaken superpowers, they will not mutate into zombies.

Teaching a man to fish is not as good as teaching him to fish.

When Li Xuezhu gains super powers, she will protect whoever she loves.

Li Xuezhu didn't know Ye Ruxi's plan. Seeing that she looked and was in good condition, he asked cautiously: "Xiaoye, how is your brother's illness?"

Ye Ruxi deliberately chose a corner position, surrounded by people There are bamboo curtains and green plants to separate you. If you speak softly, others will not be able to hear you.

At this moment, there are not many customers in the coffee shop.

Ye Ruxi said: "Sister, have you read the recent news on the Internet? Someone grew a particularly large watermelon. After eating it, the sick ones were cured, and the healthy ones became stronger and their skin improved? ...Also, the official calls on everyone to stock up on goods and go out less when you have nothing to do..."

Chatting in private, calling the teacher too unfamiliar, Ye Ruxi always calls her senior Li Xuezhu, and Li Xuezhu is indeed four years older than her. Professional senior.

Li Xuezhu said: "I heard, what did my roommate say? The apocalypse is coming, and she bought a lot of food. I was led by her to buy some. I don't really believe this, but... , it’s okay to stock up on more food, what if something

happens? As for the flu virus, we haven’t seen anyone around us get the flu, but it’s always right to be more careful. I also bought a lot of cold medicine to prepare. If Xiaoye had invited me, I wouldn't have even planned to go out except for taking dance lessons in the children's class."

Li Xuezhu didn't really believe it, but blindly following the public's behavior was also the current situation of most people.

Ye Ruxi then took out the box of cherries and said solemnly: "Sister, those things should be true. I bought some special cherries through special channels, which can cure diseases and strengthen the body. Stay healthy. My brother's illness has been cured. He just eats cherries. This portion is for you, senior sister. You can eat it by yourself or share it with family and friends, but the quantity is Do not exceed six people, otherwise, if each person eats too little, the effect will be reduced."

Li Xuezhu felt that Ye Ruxi might have been deceived, but seeing how serious Ye Ruxi looked, he still took one A cherry, to try.

The cherries were very sweet, extremely sweet, and there was a weak warmth that spread from her stomach to her limbs, which cheered up the tired girl.

Even the pain in my calf, which I accidentally bruised during dance practice in the morning, has subsided a bit.

Li Xuezhu was shocked: "This, these cherries are real!" The

0.5-level fruit just tastes more delicious. It has the effect of curing diseases and strengthening the body, but it is not obvious.

Level 0.8 fruits, in addition to being delicious, also have greatly enhanced therapeutic effects.

People who eat it can clearly feel the difference.

Li Xuezhu: "This is too expensive, I can't accept it..."

Ye Ruxi said: "I kept my share and my brother's. If you eat too much, the effect will be weakened. Apart from being delicious, it has little effect. , Senior sister, please don’t be polite to me. Also, I learned through some special channels that there will be chaos in a while. Haven’t you seen that many official media are calling on people to stock up on goods and go out less? The flu is just a cover-up That's all. Senior sister, you'd better quit your part-time job in the children's class, go home to reunite with your family, and stock up on more food."

Ye Ruxi can't directly say that the end of the world is coming, because she is showing results After the extraordinary encounter with Cheerilee, the credibility of her words has been greatly improved, but she has to be careful when speaking, so as not to reveal her secrets.

Li Xuezhu hesitated for a while, but decided to accept the cherries, but insisted on transferring money to Ye Ruxi.

She doesn't have much money in her hands, and if she had been financially well-off, she wouldn't have been working as a class tutor during graduate school and working part-time during the summer vacation.

But she had nothing to repay Ye Ruxi, and she didn't know if it would be enough to transfer all the more than 8,000 yuan in savings to Ye Ruxi.

Ye Ruxi has stocked up all the supplies. Not only does he lack Li Xuezhu, he also knows Li Xuezhu's general economic situation.

But she doesn't want anything. Li Xuezhu, who wants face, won't be willing to accept the cherry.

Ye Ruxi said: "Sister, let's do this. From now on, on the premise that it does not break the law, does not touch the moral bottom line, and is within your ability, agree to do something for me."

Li Xuezhu looked at Ye Ruxi . They refused to ask for money, and although eight thousand yuan was not much, if there was a big mess like what Ye Ruxi said, their family would still have to spend money to stock up on goods.

This box of cherries with incredible effects, and what Ye Ruxi reminded her, could only be paid off with eight thousand.

Li Xuezhu said: "One piece is too little, let's give it three! I owe you three favors as a senior! If you need it, I can do it. I will never refuse!"

Ye Ruxi smiled and said: "Okay?, I remember. Stay."

...

After saying goodbye to Li Xuezhu, Ye Ruxi walked towards the nearby snack street, preparing to meet Shen Qingxu who was squatting on the roadside waiting for pancakes and fruits.

Shen Qingxu bought pancakes made by an uncle at a roadside stall and took a bite. He was so shocked that he decided to buy a hundred... He

didn't know if the uncle had finished making a hundred pancakes at this time.

Shen Qingxu had just been chatting with her on WeChat about ordering a machine for making pancakes and fruit, and downloading instructional videos so that he could make enough food and clothing by himself.

It was Ye Ruxi who originally wanted to open a food street, but now, Shen Qingxu, who likes to tinker with food, is more interested in this matter.

Ye Ruxi was walking on the sidewalk when suddenly, a royal blue convertible supercar stopped not far from her.

"Ye Ruxi, is it really you? Damn, I found you! You made me fall in the parking lot last time, and I haven't even settled the score with you yet!" It

was actually Duan Mingxuan.

However, the woman sitting in his passenger seat was no longer Feng Tingting.

Taking a closer look, the woman has a beautiful appearance and an indifferent expression, giving people a sense of aloofness and alienation. She has no makeup, a high ponytail, and relatively simple clothes, a white T-shirt and jeans.

This woman is actually - Jiang Nianwei!

Ye Ruxi came to G city this time just to send these two people off when the end of the world is coming! road!

Unexpectedly, the two enemies who killed her in the previous life actually got together. I hope they will continue to stay together after the end of the world, so that she will not have to travel to two places.

However, didn’t Jiang Nianwei think that a scumbag like Duan Mingxuan, who was engaged and still went out to hook up, was not worthy of her? Duan Mingxuan confessed to her one night, and the next day he and Feng Tingting were in love, Many people should know about it, and Jiang Nianwei may not know about it.

Why are you still getting involved with Duan Mingxuan?

By now, Jiang Nianwei should have awakened the power of "sense of blessings and misfortunes", but without the jade pendant space given to her as a cannon fodder female partner, even if Jiang Nianwei knew that the end of the world was coming, it would be difficult for Jiang Nianwei to stock up on large quantities of goods. trouble.

This time, she could still break off the engagement on the grounds of Duan Mingxuan's cheating and betrayal, and get 30 million in compensation from Mr. Duan, but she alone would not be able to keep 30 million in supplies in the apocalypse!

Perhaps this was the reason why she and Duan Mingxuan were in the same car.

Ye Ruxi looked at Jiang Nianwei for a while with inquiring eyes.

Jiang Nianwei also looked at Ye Ruxi with a critical look.

After a long while, Jiang Nianwei spoke first: "Ye Ruxi, if you are willing to cooperate with me, I can give Duan Mingxuan to you." She thought

Jiang Nianwei was jealous when she saw the goddess he had pursued. Duan Mingxuan:...? ? ! !

"Jiang Nianwei, are you crazy? We already have a marriage certificate! Are you going to give me up to someone else?"

That time in the garage, after Duan Mingxuan was severely injured by Ye Ruxi's mental power, which aspect? She couldn't do what she wanted, and her love for Ye Ruxi also turned into hatred. Now she hates Ye Ruxi to death.

He couldn't find another woman to mess around with, so?, when Jiang Nianwei proposed to marry him and showed strange skills, he agreed.

Even if the two of them were just a couple in name and had no relationship, Jiang Nianwei still didn't take him seriously!

Ye Ruxi:...? !

These two people not only got together, but got married! ! !

Also, if it weren't for her marriage to Duan Mingxuan, the Duan family would always treat Jiang Nianwei as an outsider. Even if they were willing to give her a sum of money as compensation, they would not continue to protect her after the end of the world.

Ye Ruxi was also speechless: "Do you think I'm a trash can? Also, who do you think you are when we talk about cooperation with me?" It must

be Jiang Nianwei's ability to sense misfortune and fortune, and she found that she had something Space, and already "soul bound", she couldn't take it by force, so she proposed "cooperation"!

But using Duan Mingxuan's rubbish as a bargaining chip, isn't it? It's just too disgusting.

Jiang Nianwei wanted to say something else, but Ye Ruxi said: "No cooperation, no appointment!"

With that, Ye Ruxi ran in the direction of Shen Qingxu not far away.

Jiang Nianwei's face darkened and she got out of the car decisively.

Duan Mingxuan said with a dark face: "Hey, you can't park here!"

Having said that, he still got out of the car.

When Shen Qingxu saw his sister coming, he handed her a freshly made pancake and fruit: "Sister, this is freshly baked. It's really delicious. Try it. I've finished three.

" On the public bench next to him, there were two supermarket shopping bags filled with pancakes and fruits.

The uncle who was making pancakes and fruits said cheerfully: "There is only one left to make it a hundred! Beauty, try it. If you eat the first one, I will keep my craftsmanship, and you still want the second one." Ye

Ru Xi wanted to taste it, but Jiang Nianwei and Duan Mingxuan followed behind her.

Ye Ruxi was not afraid of them, but it was still a society ruled by law...

At this moment, in front of the road, at the corner about twenty meters away, a panicked cry came from: "Ah, there are animals nearby. The tiger in the garden has come out and hurt people! Everyone, run!" "

There's a guy in front of me whose arm was bitten off! Blood is flowing all over the floor!"

"Run, run!"

followed by a wild cry. The roar of the tiger, and the shrill scream of the man!

"Roar——"

"Ahhhh, my butt——"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Live broadcast of raising cubs in the wasteland , [Romance] Marrying the uncle of the country [Poetry Competition Works] , [Romance] Time Travel of the Strongest Substitute , [Romance] Being a Substitute in the 1970s , [Romance] [Quick Time Travel ] Your idol is in my bowl , [Romance] Pearl of the Sea , [Romance] The most beloved concubine , [Romance] I complained about the whole world from God's perspective , [Romance] The fairy sister is a bit skinny [Quickly wear] , [Romance] Good Luck Little Sister in the End of the World [Quick Wear]

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 18. Chapter 18 The gold tiger cub begs to be taken care offont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18 The little gold tiger cub asks for support.

When Ye Ruxi heard the roar of a tiger, she always felt that the roar... seemed a bit childish. It shouldn't be the roar of an adult tiger.

She and Shen Qingxu looked at each other, and the brother and sister subconsciously ran in the direction of the tiger's roar in a tacit understanding.

Although they have to be careful in the early stage, they are superpowers after all. When ordinary people are attacked by mutant beasts, they can't help but die.

What's more, Ye Ruxi has a vampire vine that can shrink in size and disguise its appearance, and can attack unintentionally. Shen Qingxu can control mutant beasts through mental power, and there is also a small black snake with dark and poisonous elements. Support.

Self-preservation is never a problem.

Soon, the brother and sister ran around the corner and saw a little tiger about half a meter long, biting the buttocks of a middle-aged man.

——Uh, it’s just a little tiger cub! No wonder the screams are a bit milky.

The middle-aged man whose butt was bitten by a tiger cub was holding a lady's bag.

He threw the lady's bag to the open space not far away and howled: "I shouldn't have robbed someone else's things. I was wrong. I gave the bag back. It's okay! Uncle Tiger, please Let me go! Hiss—"

followed by a miserable howl because his butt hurt so much.

The little tiger seemed to understand and really relaxed.

The man clutched his bleeding buttocks and limped, trying to escape.

After only a few steps, he was held down by the traffic police comrades who came over: "You are a bag thief, right? Don't even think about running away!" The

little tiger cub did not attack other people again, but raised his head and looked at ten curiously. Ye Ruxi, who was a few meters away, glanced at her, turned around, picked up the lady's bag on the ground, and walked back.

Movements are light and fast.

It seems that the little tiger is not very aggressive. The person who was bitten on the butt was a robber. The pedestrians who originally ran away in panic also ran away now.

Others were curious and asked: "I heard that this little tiger bit off a person's arm before? It's true! It looks so small..." "

Exaggerated, it didn't bite off, just It was a bite, the wound should be quite deep, and it is true that blood flowed all over the floor. The one who was bitten was trying to steal other people's mobile phones!" "

Oh my god, is this little tiger a police tiger? It specializes in biting bad guys? Are they specially trained by the police?"

the owner of a nearby newsstand said: "How can you? Let me tell you, these are the tiger cubs born to the tiger mother in the Siberian tiger exhibition hall in the zoo! There are only two of them. At 1 month old, this was the third time that the little tiger broke through the guardrail and ran out of the exhibition hall! But the first two times it was too young and did not cause much damage. The

first time, the little tiger broke through the guardrail and chased The zoo bit a naughty child who was provoking it through the guardrail. The naughty child had two small bloody wounds on its butt. The zoo paid the other parent's medical expenses and rabies vaccine expenses, as well as a mental loss. Fee. The little tiger only escaped a few meters from the exhibition hall, and was captured within five minutes.

The second time, a week ago, the little tiger once again broke the guardrail and ran out, chasing him for several hundred meters. , biting the butt of a human trafficker who wanted to abduct a child! Because it was considered a meritorious service and successfully rescued the abducted child. The zoo also received a banner.

This time, well, it was obviously in Catch the thieves, but they all chased them outside the zoo...and these teeth, hiss, are so powerful! After all, it is estimated that the little tiger will not be able to stay in the zoo any longer and will be sent away. "

A two-month-old tiger cub is only slightly larger than an adult cat, weighing about 5.5kg.

He looks silly and cute.

The key is, it's smart! And it seems that although he is aggressive towards people, he knows how to measure and will not kill him. He also has a soft spot for the butt that is most fleshy and painful to bite, but it is not easy to cause fatal injuries... Ye

Ru? Xi couldn't hold it back and kept following the little tiger.

She really wants to contract with such a tiger cub, woohoo!

The Yuling Illustrated Book also opened a page about the tiger cub -

[Candidate Pet Beast: Siberian Tiger (two months)

Status: Awakened

Super Power? Attribute: Gold

Suggested Contract Index: Five Stars]

Well, it was indeed love at first sight for her. The tiger! He has successfully awakened without needing her to provide energy food!

The metal's attack power is quite strong, and its defensive ability is also very good. The tiger itself is also the king of beasts. Not only does it rely on supernatural powers, its combat power is also impressive.

That is, this is a tiger cub in someone's zoo. How can she abduct the tiger?

Ye Ruxi was very distressed.

When Shen Qingxu saw his sister's eyes shining at the tiger cub, he guessed that she was attracted to someone else's tiger cub.

The two brothers and sisters walked together, and because of their outstanding looks and similarities, it was easy for others to look at them.

Perhaps if he walked away first and Ye Ru?xi acted alone, the chance of getting the tiger cub would be greater.

——As long as the tiger cub doesn't resist, Ye Ruxi can put it into the space from a distance of more than ten meters.

Shen Qingxu said, "Sister, I'll go back and get the pancakes first, and I'll call

you later." Ye Ruxi said, "Ah, okay, brother, go ahead."

The brother and sister temporarily divided their forces into two groups.

As for Jiang Nianwei and Duan Mingxuan, as early as when someone said that a tiger was attacking people, Duan Mingxuan turned pale with fright and turned around and rushed towards his supercar.

He also asked Jiang Nianwei to follow him, otherwise he would leave her behind and drive away by himself.

Jiang Nianwei used her superpower and sensed it carefully. Even if she caught up with Ye Ruxi, there was another person who seemed to be her brother. That person seemed to have awakened his superpower, and there was also space for a jade pendant. But Not as good as the leaves in the distance.

I just regret that although she can sense all kinds of good things now, her strength is too weak. Even if she catches up with Ye Ruxi, she will not get any benefits.

Jiang Nianwei could only grit her teeth and reluctantly returned to Duan Mingxuan's car.

If only Ye Ruxi had agreed to Duan Mingxuan's pursuit, she might have had the opportunity to trick Ye Ruxi into getting the jade pendant space before she had contracted it.

When the end of the world officially comes, she has a premonition that she will most likely awaken her second power, and her combat power will definitely be greatly improved. By then, maybe she will be able to take the one in Ye Ruxi's hand. Grab the space of a jade pendant...

As for robbing other people's things, is that illegal? The end of the world is here, why don’t you care if it’s legal or not? The weak will eat the strong, and the strong will be respected!

Jiang Nianwei thought coldly.

Ye Ruxi's mental strength noticed that Jiang Nianwei didn't follow him, so he temporarily forgot about her.

Some accounts should be settled when the end of the world comes, so that we can be more relaxed!

If Jiang Nianwei treats her as a soft persimmon who can be manipulated, she would be totally wrong!

Ye Ruxi followed closely behind the little tiger.

It was not far from the zoo. Soon, the little tiger returned to the entrance of the zoo with the lady's bag in its mouth, walked straight to a middle-aged woman, and placed the bag at her feet.

The lady had already seen that the little tiger was chasing the robber who stole her bag.

Because she was so shocked, she immediately followed him without thinking.

On the way, the little tiger accidentally bumped into someone who was reaching out to steal someone else's cell phone. He stopped and bit the cell phone thief's hand, allowing the bag thief to run away and leave the zoo.

Unexpectedly, after the people around him held down the cell phone thief, the little tiger nimbly dodged a bunch of keepers and security guards who wanted to catch it, continued to chase outside, and actually gave the lady's bag that the bag thief had snatched. Brought it back!

He also accurately found the original owner of the bag from among the crowd!

The middle-aged lady looked at the bag at her feet with a little blood on the handle. She felt very confused. She must want the things in the bag. This blood-stained bag... well, it's not easy to throw away. , go home and put it away. I definitely won’t dare to bring it up again.

After all, this is a bag stained with the blood of a bag thief’s butt, the blood of a cell phone thief’s arm, and the saliva of a magical little tiger.

The breeder had already been waiting aside, pretending to come over and hug the little tiger cub.

This time, the tiger mother gave birth to three tiger cubs. The other two tiger cubs are usually very close to the breeder and can be touched and held freely.

Except for this particularly smart third child. He didn't like being held by the keeper and avoided it very dexterously.

The breeder had no choice but to ask other security guards to come with him.

I want to catch the little tiger back.

As for how to deal with it in the future, it depends on the decision of the leadership above.

According to the previous two experiences, after the tiger cub achieves its goal, it will usually follow the security guards and breeders obediently and return to the cub tiger breeding base established next to the mother tiger exhibition hall in the park.

But this time, the security guards and breeders who came around were all in vain.

The little tiger turned around nimbly and ran towards Ye Ruxi, who was about ten meters away from the zoo, followed by a large number of people watching it.

He rubbed Ye Ru?xi's trousers with his furry little head.

"Ouch~"

This time the cry was not intimidating at all, but rather a coquettish expression.

"Twoleg, I smell a lot of energy on you. Can you feed me?"

The little tiger is used to being raised by humans, and it knows what a breeder means.

So, why can't it find someone it likes that can provide it with enough energy and food?

The lactation period of a tiger cub lasts about six months, but the tiger cub has awakened its special powers, which is quite special. The tiger mother's milk alone has long been unable to provide it with sufficient energy.

Since it secretly ate a very fragrant stone, its appetite has become bigger and bigger.

But the breeder only provided it with a small amount of meat. Every time it had to grab the meat from its brothers and sisters' basins, it could only eat three-thirds of its fullness.

The same was true when drinking milk. One tiger cub drank more than the other two.

Neither the tiger mother nor her brothers and sisters like it. This bottomless pit, this big eater, this food-eating tiger!

I have to fight with my weak brother and sister for three hundred rounds every day! I can’t do anything with them yet, it’s so difficult!

Huhu just wants to be full, what’s wrong with that? !

Fortunately, today, the third tiger cub finally met a two-legged beast that seemed like he could afford to raise and feed him!

After it finished its heroic act (...), it immediately came to Ye Ruxi to beg for support!

Ye Ruxi was excited: "Ah!"

Ye Ruxi: Yes, of course I am willing!

——In the eyes of others, she was just rubbed by a little tiger, and she was scared and excited.

The breeder also came over and said to Ye Ruxi from a few meters away: "Don't be afraid, girl. It is very well-behaved and won't bite people randomly."

Ye Ruxi said awkwardly: "Uh, I Don't be afraid, the little tiger cub is very cute!"

She thought she was the only one who fell in love with the tiger cub, but to her surprise, the tiger cub also fell in love with her. It was a two-way street!

But how to take the tiger cub away? This is a difficult problem...

Wait, maybe it's not that difficult!

Through her mental power, Ye Ruxi sent a mental message to the little tiger cub: "Little tiger cub, I am very willing to raise you, but there are too many people here, so I can't take you away directly."

There is no official procedure . If this is possible, it is impossible for the state to agree to private tiger breeding.

However, at one moment or another, in the end of the world, the country encouraged superpower users to have a good relationship with mutant beasts, and to recruit more mutant beasts as fighting partners.

It was impossible for Ye Ruxi to wait nine days later when the end of the world had come, and then take the little tiger cub away. The trouble the little tiger cub made today was too shocking, and he would be sent away if he didn't go back.

When she arrives? Where will she find the tiger?

Therefore, the quickest way is...

"Little tiger cub, you first go into the green garden over there and hide, and then I will take you into a place. Remember not to resist!"

Little tiger cub I thought that Ye Ruxi said that when he received it somewhere, he would probably put it in a cage, hide it, and move it somewhere else.

As for how she managed to do this while avoiding the sight of so many two-legged beasts, the little tiger cub didn't know.

It knows that it has a miraculous ability to control metal, but every time it is used, it will be weak for a long time and it has to eat a lot of food, so it does not dare to use it casually.

Perhaps, this two-legged beast also has similar magical powers!

So, in the eyes of outsiders, this little tiger cub nuzzled Ye Ru

? , and dodge in fear again.

Then, a cute tiger pounced and rushed into the flowerbed that was trimmed into various giant animals. Suddenly, the tiger's shadow was seen.

A group of security guards and breeders rushed forward to look for the tiger.

Ye Ru? Xi: ...Good guy, you still understand the mystery formation!

Before the tiger cub hid, she deliberately interacted with a few more people to avoid zoo staff becoming suspicious of her after she disappeared.

Ye Ruxi used all his energy to locate the little tiger deep in the flower garden through the air, and successfully brought the little tiger into the island space.

Ye Ruxi looked at the breeders and security guards who were trying to find the tiger cubs, as well as the enthusiastic passers-by who were helping to find the tiger cubs. She silently said sorry in her heart, took out her mobile phone and made a call, pretending that she had something to say beforehand. left.

Soon, she met Shen Qingxu who was carrying two large bags of pancakes and fruits.

Shen Qingxu saw that the traffic lights nearby were monitored, and asked her with his mind: "Have you got the tiger cub you wanted?"

Ye Ruxi smiled, took a pancake fruit from Shen Qingxu's shopping bag, and ate it: "Hey, I got it! The little tiger cub volunteered to follow me!"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Live broadcast of raising cubs in the wasteland , [Romance] Marrying the uncle of the country [Poetry Competition Works] , [Romance] Time Travel of the Strongest Substitute , [Romance] Being a Substitute in the 1970s , [Romance] [Quick Time Travel ] Your idol is in my bowl , [Romance] Pearl of the Sea , [Romance] The most beloved concubine , [Romance] I complained about the whole world from God's perspective , [Romance] The fairy sister is a bit skinny [Quickly wear] , [Romance] Good Luck Little Sister in the End of the World [Quick Wear]

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 19. Chapter 19 Global acid rain, the end of the world is comingfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 19 Global acid rain, the end of the world is coming.

In the next few days, Ye Ruxi will go out once a day, take a walk and learn about the latest news. During the rest of the time, she will cultivate a few pet beasts and plant pets in the island space.

The newly returned little cute tiger can't make a contract yet. Her current power level is only level one. She has to wait until she breaks through to level two before she can have three new contract positions.

And if you want to break through the first level, you have to wait for the energy concentration of the general environment to increase, that is, you have to wait for the official apocalypse to come.

However, Ye Ruxi has the gift of animal language and can communicate with highly intelligent animals without any obstacles. As long as she keeps raising the tiger cubs, even if she does not sign a contract, the tiger cubs will be willing to listen to her instructions and hunt wherever she tells them.

However, without the constraints of the beast control contract, Ye Ruxi could not obtain feedback and increases in mental and physical strength through the power of the contract.

In addition, the most important point is that there is no contract restriction. If the pet beast loses control and attacks Ye Ruxi, the attack will be 100% effective.

Bound by a contract, if a pet beast attacks Ye Ruxi, it will suffer backlash from the contract, and its attack power will be greatly weakened.

Ye Ruxi can also immediately sense according to the contract whether the pet animal is in an abnormal state controlled by the enemy or is rebellious, and adjusts the intensity of the opponent's backlash from the contract.

Also, for contracted beasts, if the mental power of the pet beast in battle is not enough, you can borrow part of the owner's mental power through the contract mark.

Relying on the power of the contract, the main pet can sense each other's position, approximate distance, etc.

During the battle, Ye Ruxi does not need to speak out to give instructions or transmit her thoughts through mental power. She only needs to activate the spirit guide in her mind, and the contracted pet beast can receive her instructions in real time.

Simply put, communicate faster!

It takes □□ seconds to issue an order by speaking, one or two seconds to issue an order mentally, and only 0.01~0.1 seconds to issue an order through the contract mark!

To maintain the state of activating the spirit guide, mental energy must be continuously consumed, and the spirit of the pet beast and the beast master must remain highly concentrated at all times, which is suitable for communication during battle.

It is more convenient to communicate through talking or whatnot, or to communicate through speaking and mental power.

After these days of superpower training and combat simulation training, several of Ye Ruxi's pet beasts and the little black snake Shen Qingxu kept as pets have become familiar with each other's existence.

There's no such thing as a tacit understanding of cooperation, at least it won't hurt one's own side by accident.

Shen Qingxu, on the other hand, worked diligently to help Ye Ruxi expand artificial planting and breeding areas on the island, plant vegetables and trees, hatch and raise a large number of chickens, ducks and geese, etc.

Then put the mature fruit trees and grain in the island space into the large warehouse storage room.

In the food street, the tools and materials are all ready. When Ye Ruxi wants to eat something, she can order on the spot. Shen Qingxu can make it fresh. If not, just follow the instructional video.

Of course, Shen Qingxu's own business of raising poisonous insects, rats, and ants in the space has not been left behind, and it is booming.

Everything is ready, just waiting for the end of the world.

Outside the world, there are more and more comments on the Internet using the "flu virus" as a guise, calling on the general public to stock up on goods and go out less.

Many jobs that allow remote working have been changed to working from home.

The number of mutated plants and animals has also increased. From the previous national news reports of only a few dozen cases, most ordinary residents have one or two around them.

It's just that the level of the superpowers of animals and plants before the end of the world is not too high. Every time the superpowers are consumed, they will fall into a long period of weakness and cannot get energy replenishment from the air in time.

Therefore, most of these mutated animals and plants have not caused too serious effects.

As long as they are not fierce beasts such as tigers, poisonous snakes, and blood-sucking vines, or poisonous animals and plants, most ordinary animals and plants have mutated, and ordinary people with strong bodies can deal with them using tools such as knives and guns, or ? Outwit.

For example, if a mouse mutates and becomes much bigger and faster, as long as you build a mouse trap and put some poison in it, it will still be poisoned to death.

Domestic cats and dogs have mutated. At most, they can learn to open doors, change channels while watching TV, steal snacks placed by their owners in the cupboard, and have twice as much ability to demolish the house... The

hens in the farm have mutated. From one day to the next, the hens in the farm have mutated. One egg turned into three or five, and the eggs were enlarged and nutritious...

The rabbits that loved eating grass turned into eating meat, and even attacked humans. They could be knocked down with one shot, but not with two shots.

As for plants, most of the mutations in plants are benign, and they have not given birth to superhuman intelligence. They just become more delicious and delicious...

poisonous and aggressive plants have mutated. If you can't beat them, you can run away. , go back and spray a bottle of paraquat on the other party!

Ordinary people are not fools either. We have seen many "mutations" around us. Everyone knows that the world is about to change.

When people go out and see each other, they don’t greet each other by asking, “Have you eaten?”, but by asking, “Have you mutated?” “Are there any mutated people around you?” That’s right, not

only animals and plants mutate, but Among humans, there are more and more superpowers who independently awaken their superpowers in advance.

Probably? A school, a community, there are one, two or three.

Not too many, but not so rare that they only exist in legends.

The fourth to last day of the apocalypse.

Li Changyuan called and thanked the brothers and sisters again for providing the energy ingredients. That batch of longan had enabled more than a dozen of his closest subordinates, as well as hundreds of people in the army, to awaken their superpowers in advance.

There are two storage space types among them, but the initial space is only 1 cubic meter, which cannot absorb the energy of jade, but can absorb the energy of food. Eat more energy foods, and the space can be increased.

Even Li Changyuan's 70-year-old grandfather awakened the super speed after taking large amounts of 0.5-level food for a long time and eating low-level longan in small amounts many times.

There's nothing special about Mr. Li's power, it's just that he can run very fast and his ability to protect himself is excellent!

Give him another knife and he can cut people very quickly!

Mr. Li was very happy and trained with young people every day on physical fitness. He felt that there was no problem that he could live another thirty or forty years!

In addition to daggers for self-defense, Mr. Li also customized a batch of sharp knives and is now practicing his accuracy.

"From now on, please call me Lao Li Feidao! You are so awesome!"

This is Mr. Li's recent mantra.

The third to last day of the apocalypse.

Li Xuezhu sent a message to Ye Ruxi, saying that she had awakened the ice power and was extremely grateful to Ye Ruxi.

Only then did she realize that the box of cherries could not only make sick people better, make healthy people stronger, but also make people awaken their superpowers.

She also promised that she owed Ye Ruxi ten things!

Ye Ruxi has nothing to ask Li Xuezhu to do now. He only said: "In order not to break your promise, before fulfilling your promise, no matter what kind of difficulties you encounter, you must work hard to survive!"

Li Xuezhu said seriously: "Okay, I remember it."

Ye Ruxi chatted with Shen Qingxu.

"Hey, in the novel I read, or in the eighth reboot, before the end of the world officially arrives, there seems to be no such phenomenon. I think that most of such large-scale premature mutations are benign mutations. Perhaps this is Yun Lanxing's way of saving himself."

Only when there are more strong people with benign mutations in the early stage, can when the end of the world comes, violent energy attacks, and the number of bad mutations increases, can the benignly mutated humans, animals, or plants rely on the opportunity to defeat those Bad mutations are suppressed and eliminated.

Shen Qingxu said: "I think it's not just our parents who have given us a backup plan, many people have also learned lessons and left some backup plans for themselves after experiencing failures in the past few times. "

Ye Ruxi didn't know, but no matter how this change happened, in short, it was a good change.

In the last two days, the brother and sister did not stay in the space to work, but stayed in the rented apartment.

This is because we are afraid that the end of the world will come earlier.

Ye Ruxi asked a hacker for help - codenamed Lao Y, who was Li Changyuan's subordinate. With the help of the dragon eye she traded to Li Changyuan, she successfully awakened the super brain power. It was originally considered one of the top 10 domestic hacking techniques. , now it’s a step further.

Ye Ruxi was overqualified and asked him to help locate several enemies.

Jiang Nianwei and Duan Mingxuan were both in the Duan family's old villa on the outskirts of G city. They hadn't moved for a few days.

What's interesting is that Feng Tingting was placed on the flat floor of a high-end community near the Duan family's villa.

According to the information given by Lao Y, Feng Tingting was pregnant. She claimed that the child was Duan Mingxuan's and she was raising her fetus there.

As for whether the child is Duan Mingxuan’s, that’s not certain, because Lao Y monitored that the gauze on her nose had not been removed the day after Duan Mingxuan unilaterally broke up with her after her nose prosthesis was repaired. , she made an appointment with her spare number one, a boy from a sports academy, to book a room in a hotel...

and there was a piece of news that was not unexpected - Duan Mingxuan met Ye Ruxi by chance in the underground garage, and after falling hard, he The glory is gone.

Therefore, even if Duan Mingxuan hates Feng Tingting now, he is still willing to support her with good food and drink.

If the child in Feng Tingting's belly was his, maybe it would be his only child.

Not necessarily. When the end of the world comes, Duan Mingxuan's unspeakable problems can be solved by someone with healing powers...

However, Ye Ruxi will not give him such a chance.

Laughing to death, it is impossible for the enemy to survive until he recovers from his illness!

The fact that Duan Mingxuan secretly raised Feng Tingting not far away was naturally hidden from Jiang Nianwei.

In fact, Jiang Nianwei had known about it for a long time, but she pretended not to know. After all, what she wanted was not Duan Mingxuan's person or heart, she just wanted to borrow it. As Duan Mingxuan's wife, she was protected by the Duan family.

On the contrary, she cooperated very well to help cover up Duan Mingxuan's "unable" problem in front of Mr. Duan, and cooperated with Duan Mingxuan to act as a loving couple in front of relatives and friends.

After all, the Duan family has three grandchildren. What if Duan Mingxuan is unable to have children? As the head of the family, the grandfather knows that unless he can awaken powerful powers, the resources he can allocate will definitely decrease.

The other two cheap roommates, Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan, who wanted to sell Ye Ruxi for 50,000 yuan in benefits, are now in the dormitory of University A.

These two people are not from the art department, they just live with Ye Ruxi and Feng Tingting from the art department.

The financial conditions of their families are relatively average, so they chose to stay in school during the summer vacation to facilitate their summer jobs.

After mutations appeared more and more frequently, Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan did not plan to return to their hometown. Their hometown was in a ravine, with many animals and plants, and a lot of survival supplies. But one day the world would be filled with superpowers. In this world, most big guys gather in big cities like G City instead of living in villages in the mountains.

Even if they can't mutate, they still have to stay in the city so that they can have more opportunities, such as finding a superpower as a partner or a boss... Of course, it would be better if they had a way to become a superpower themselves. good!

Ye Ruxi: Very good! Don’t worry about not being able to find all your enemies to settle accounts when the apocalypse comes!

For Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan who wanted to sell her for money, she would not cut off their way of survival, that is, repay them with the same thing!

By then, she will definitely find a suitable "buyer" for them!

Not counting buyers, Ye Ruxi also doesn’t lack those three melons and two dates, so she can give them away for free when the time comes!

Perhaps Ye Ruxi's "revenge" was what Zhang Tong and Wu Menglan wanted. They stayed in G city just to cling to the strong.

However, it is not necessarily true that the result is not what they want.

...

The last day of the apocalypse.

The high-rise apartment the brother and sister rented.

The sky outside the floor-to-ceiling windows was covered with dark clouds, dark and glowing with dark red.

Ye Ruxi held Xuebao in her arms and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window looking at the sky. There was something in her hand that smoothed Xuebao's fur. The Ragdoll cat's beautiful blue eyes narrowed slightly and its furry tail gently shook from time to time.

Xiao Ha was lying on the floor next to him, chewing on a bone toy. His wise eyes were looking at the sky, as if he was thinking about life, and as if he was about to duel with someone at any time.

The blood-sucking vine itself is in the space, taking root in the earth to absorb energy. It branches out into a small branch and quietly coils around Ye Ruxi's wrist, disguised as a dark red leaf bracelet with a unique shape.

After ten days of adequate feeding through a first-grade meat tube, the tiger cub was as big as an inflated rubber ball and expanded rapidly. Now it has reached a length of one meter, which is about the same size as Erha.

It lay lazily at Shen Qingxu's feet, dozing off with its eyes closed.

The little black snake on Shen Qingxu's wrist is still as big as when he first saw it, like a chopstick. Now it is not completely cosplaying as a bracelet, but is looking up at the snake's head and staring at the sky outside the floor-to-ceiling window.

Suddenly, streaks of lightning pierced the dark clouds, thunder rumbled...

and raindrops fell.

The rain curtain went from sparse to dense.

The acid rain that caused the world to become an apocalypse has finally arrived.

In the air, some unknown energy molecules gradually become richer, making people feel more energetic when they smell it, and they can't help but feel a little manic.

This rain will not only turn half of the population into zombies and animals, but will also exterminate most ordinary plants.

For a long time to come, Yunlan Star will become a battlefield for superpowers, mutant beasts, mutant plants, zombies, and zombie beasts!

As the acid rain falls heavier and heavier, there is more and more violent energy in the air.

Shen Qingxu's face turned red, his body temperature rose, and his head felt dizzy.

He said a little anxiously: "Xiao Xi, I may be about to awaken my second power. How are you? Do you have any fever symptoms?"

Ye Ruxi came over and asked Shen Qingxu to eat more first-level fruits. Sofa? Lie down.

"I don't feel like I have a fever. I might have to wait a while. Now is the first day of acid rain. This acid rain will last for fifteen days."

Shen Qingxu was a little confused. Ye Ruxi looked normal. After eating some fruit, she closed her eyes and rested.

Then, he quickly fell into a coma.

Ye Ruxi took out the shrunken blood-sucking vine, planted it in a large flowerpot, placed it on the large balcony, and opened a window.

In this way, the flowerpots of the blood-sucking vines will be soaked by the acid rain flying in from outside the protective fence.

The blood-sucking vine couldn't hold back and raised a vine outside the window to receive the acid rain directly.

Erha stood up, a little ready to move, he also wanted to get wet in the rain...

Xue Bao and the tiger cub also stood up, looking straight at the rain curtain, also wanted to try getting wet, but they were hesitant.

Ye Ruxi also opened the other two windows.

"If you want to give it a try, just give it a try! As long as I replenish you with pure energy in time, I will never let your spirit or body collapse out of control!"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Live broadcast of raising cubs in the wasteland , [Romance] Marrying the uncle of the country [Poetry Competition Works] , [Romance] Time Travel of the Strongest Substitute , [Romance] Being a Substitute in the 1970s , [Romance] [Quick Time Travel ] Your idol is in my bowl , [Romance] Pearl of the Sea , [Romance] The most beloved concubine , [Romance] I complained about the whole world from God's perspective , [Romance] The fairy sister is a bit skinny [Quickly wear] , [Romance] Good Luck Little Sister in the End of the World [Quick Wear]

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 20. Chapter 20 The second talent of beast control: Parasitismfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20 The Second Talent of Beast Control: Parasitism

Ye Ruxi pressed a switch, and the skylight of the balcony on the right slowly closed to the left.

The balcony of more than ten square meters turned into a semi-open terrace, and acid rain fell directly on the balcony floor on the right.

Several pet beasts rushed into the acid rain.

Not only did the ragdoll cat, Erha, and the little tiger cub rush to soak in the rain, but even the little black snake wrapped around Shen Qingxu's wrist also crawled into the rain curtain. However, it lifted its minimal mimicry disguise like chopsticks and became a It has lost its original body shape and is as thick as three fingers.

The blood-sucking vine rooted in the flowerpot also used a few canes to move the flowerpot one meter to the terrace to ensure that the entire plant was exposed to acid rain.

Acid rain contains more violent energy. If it can survive, it will definitely have greater benefits.

Benefit 1: Compared with those who were not exposed to acid rain, the physical fitness of those exposed to acid rain increased by about 5% to 50%. The specifics depend on individual physical fitness.

Awakening the first power? Then being exposed to acid rain has another benefit: the probability of awakening the second power? is slightly increased, but it is impossible to estimate how much the increase will be.

There are also disadvantages - if

an ordinary person without superpowers is exposed to acid rain, and awakens superpowers, while increasing the power by 10% or 20%, the chance of mutating into a zombie will also increase by 10% or 20%.

A person who awakens his first power and is exposed to acid rain has a very low probability of mutating into a zombie.

Generally speaking, if you want to get closer to the battle in the future, and you are absolutely sure that you can withstand the baptism of acid rain, it is recommended to soak in the rain more to improve your physical fitness. The same is true for those who have awakened their first power.

After awakening two powers, you can still get wet in the rain. At this time, there is only an increase in physical fitness. The chance of awakening a third power or mutating into a zombie is basically negligible.

Ye Ruxi knew that Shen Qingxu could awaken his second power without getting wet in the rain, so he didn't let him get wet in the rain. Wait until the second power is awakened? Let’s talk about it later!

As for the pet beasts and plant pets, the chance of awakening the second power by being exposed to acid rain is very low, but how much can they strengthen their physique?

Ye Ruxi sensed through the contract mark, and used her mental power to explore outside, keeping an eye on the conditions of the little ones on the balcony to prevent accidents.

Suddenly, she felt that the aura of the little black snake was obviously weaker, and the golden eyes were slightly bloodshot...

At this time, she began to be unable to withstand the rhythm of the violent energy invasion!

Ye Ruxi didn't care that she was still a little afraid of snakes. Without saying anything, she went up to the little black snake and released a first-level mouse.

Shen Qingxu had placed this in her space in advance. There was no way, this little black snake loved to eat little mice.

Well, luckily she put on gloves in advance.

The little black snake hissed twice, thanked her, then opened its mouth wide and swallowed the little mouse, which was slightly bigger than its head.

After replenishing food with pure energy, Xiao Hei's aura quickly became stronger again.

Just in case, Ye Ruxi fed it another little mouse.

Erha moaned lowly in protest, and Xuebao and Tiger Cub also looked at Ye Ruxi eagerly.

It seems to be saying, Master, what's wrong with you? You just feel sorry for your brother's cub, not your own. You only feed it delicious food, not us.

Ye Ruxi was helpless, wasn't the little black snake's constitution the weakest in comparison, and could barely withstand the violent energy invasion?

Even though she knew that her cubs could carry them over even without feeding them, Ye Ruxi still immediately took out their favorites from the space when facing the slightly resentful and accusatory looks in the eyes of the three pet beasts -

Xuebao's was a plate of dried fish and chicken breast strips.

Erha was given a large pot of meaty bones, and he loved to chew on the big bones. Without bones, the meat would be unsavoury.

The tiger cub's was a large pot of fresh beef.

Because the portion of food was not small, it would take some time to finish it. Ye Ruxi even held an umbrella to temporarily shield them from the rain to prevent acid rain from getting the food wet.

At this moment, the three pet beasts were all satisfied. They felt that their owner was more attentive to them than to the cubs of other families.

The little black snake that ate two mice wholeheartedly said: ...

Okay, who made it happen? It was an emergency just now. How could there be any leisure? Yi Zhi ate slowly.

Suddenly, Ye Ruxi felt something scratching her wrist. She lowered her head and saw, oh, it was a blood-sucking vine.

Ye Ruxi: "Teng Teng, do you want to eat too? How about a blood drink? Chicken blood, duck blood, pig blood, cow blood?" The

blood-sucking vine shyly shook its leaves: "Let's have some duck blood fans, thank you. Master."

The duck blood vermicelli that Vampire loves to eat is naturally different from what people eat. The duck blood is fresh and has not completely solidified. As for the vermicelli, it is made from energy vegetables mixed with rice and rice flour. The dyed vermicelli made from it can also provide energy for the vampire vine.

In addition to absorbing the blood of animals, it can also absorb plant energy for its own use.

Ye Ruxi proudly took out a bowl of fresh duck blood, plus a basin of dyed vermicelli made with rice flour machine? After completion, he placed it next to the blood-sucking vine.

She made a lot of these vermicelli dyed with vegetables. She planned to dry it and keep it for herself to eat. After being discovered by the blood-sucking vine, she took half of it away and asked for a better taste without drying it.

Vampire vines don’t need to hold an umbrella when dining. Acid rain is also their favorite nutrient.

The vampire vine was very satisfied with this. It branched out two branches full of suckers, reached into the plates of duck blood and vermicelli, and began to enjoy the food.

On the side, the little tiger cub wolfed down a large bowl of fresh beef as quickly as possible and patted the empty bowl.

"Ouch."

- "Master, have another pot!"

This is a big eater, super capable of eating, and one tiger can eat more than the other cubs combined.

Ye Ruxi had no choice but to take out another pot of mutton and another pot of chicken.

The tiger cub needs three large pots of meat every time he cooks.

Fortunately, the end of the world has come. In the future, we can let the tiger cubs go hunting on their own, and absorb some zombie crystal nuclei and mutant beast crystal nuclei to provide the tiger cubs with the energy they need. Otherwise, they will eat five meals a day and one meal a day. You can’t even raise three big pots of meat if you have an island at home? Ah!

After all, as the tiger cub grew larger, its appetite also grew larger and larger. The first-class meat in Ye Ruxi's space had already been eaten by the tiger cub.

Most of the rest are ingredients around level 0.5, which have insufficient energy and have not had time to transform.

Fortunately, since the acid rain started, Ye Ruxi could feel that the jade pendant space imprint in her mind had been desperately absorbing free energy molecules in the air, and the energy concentration was slowly increasing.

As for the violent factors mixed with energy contained in the air, it seems that they disappeared without a trace after entering the space.

The energy in the space seems to have its own purification system.

This is the reason why Ye Ruxi has not awakened his second power for a long time...

Almost all the energy absorbed by his body supports the huge island space.

Oh, in fact, the Yuling Illustrated Book has also been absorbing energy, but the movement is much inconspicuous compared to the huge momentum of the jade pendant's space mark.

After being in a coma for three days, Shen Qingxu woke up and successfully awakened his second power - wind power!

His physical discomfort was completely gone and he felt refreshed, even though he was hungry!

This is because the body consumes a lot of physical energy in order to fight against the violent factor. In addition, Ye Ruxi only occasionally gave him water for two days without eating.

When Ye Ruxi saw that Shen Qingxu had woken up, he didn't ask anything, and brought out several lunch boxes with first-class ingredients that had been prepared for him.

Shen Qingxu ate six box lunches in a row and then stopped.

"Xiao Xi, how are you? Haven't you awakened your second power?"

He always felt that his sister should be more powerful than him in this life. He had already awakened his second power. Ye Ruxi was not too sure. Possibly? What? No benefit.

Ye Ruxi said: "I have not awakened the second power. However, the space of my jade pendant has absorbed a lot of energy and increased it to the second level energy concentration. Also, I have awakened the second talent of beast control. ..."

Shen Qingxu was curious: "What kind of talent is it?"

It seems that his sister's skills are all focused on controlling beasts.

Ye Ruxi's first beast-controlling talent - animal language communication, allows her to communicate with mutant animals and plants with high intelligence without any barriers.

This talent is neither high nor low. As long as the other party can afford it, many mutant beasts and plants will be willing to work for Ye Ruxi even without signing a contract.

Ye Ruxi said: "Parasite."

Shen Qingxu is doing biological research. How could he not know what parasitism means? But when parasitism is related to beast control, he doesn't know how to parasitize.

Ye Ruxi said: "To put it simply, my body can change from real to virtual, and become an energy body, parasitic on mutant animals or mutant plants. The parasitized object may sign a contract with me. If you have signed a pet beast contract, or your mental strength is lower than mine, or your favorability towards me has reached a friendly level, and you will not be repulsive towards me, then you can successfully parasitize."

Ye Ruxi's mental strength? The strength is basically the same as that of superpowers of the same level, and there are also the bonuses of three pet beasts. In addition to superpowers, they are spiritual ones, or some have special adventures. Among the same level, there are not many people or creatures with spiritual powers. He can't surpass her.

As her power level increases, there will be three more pet beast contract slots at each level, and the mental power bonus will increase more and more. In the later stage, she will basically be invincible at the same level.

Shen Qingxu took a breath -

Ye Ruxi's beast-control talent is said to be related to beast-control, but it is no different from the second power!

Very convenient for hiding, disguise, snooping, assassination, etc.!

Shen Qingxu asked quickly: "If the object you are parasitizing is injured or dies, will you be injured as well?"

Ye Ruxi said: "No, to maintain the parasitic state, you need to consume some mental energy." Of course, if my contracted pet dies, my mental strength will be severely damaged in an instant and it will take some time to repair."

If there is only one contracted pet and the pet dies, she will need to rest for a period of time. Only then can she recover, but as her pet beasts grow older, the impact of losing one of them on her will become smaller and smaller.

Of course, with the trump card of island space, as long as the pet beast has one breath left, she can take the opponent back to the space to save its life.

As long as you don't commit suicide, you can escape and dodge even if you can't defeat him.

Shen Qingxu was secretly proud of himself just now. The wind power he had awakened was also a rare and practical power, but he didn't dare to show it off in front of his sister who hadn't awakened the second power for fear of Ye Ruxi being sad.

Who knew that Ye Ruxi's second talent would be so powerful!

Shen Qingxu asked: "Then after you are parasitic, can you take over the dominance of the body?"

Ye Ruxi thought for a while and said: "At the first level of the superpower, you should only be able to parasitize, not... To take over the dominance, when the superpower is at the second level, you should be able to take over the dominance of the parasitic object's body for a short period of time."

By analogy, the higher the level, the better this talent will be. powerful.

Shen Qingxu covered his chest and asked, "Xiao Xi, your spirit guide has the first talent and the second talent. Can you awaken the third talent in the future?"

Ye Ruxi blinked. Eyes: "Theoretically speaking, that's right."

However, it requires a special opportunity.

Even if she doesn’t have any new talents, her existing abilities are still incredible!

What kind of mutant beasts and mutant plants can become her contracted beasts!

Even those without a contract can become her working beasts and working plants!

Coupled with the elusive and unpredictable parasitic ability, and the island space left by her parents as a backing and trump card, Ye Ruxi's survival ability is second to none, she dares to say. First!

As for her combat power, as long as Ye Ruxi doesn't die, her strength will grow like a snowball, and she will become more and more abnormal in the later stages!

Shen Qingxu looked at Ye Ruxi with a perverted look, and sighed: "Fortunately, what? The perverted guy is my sister, not an enemy!"

Ye Ruxi: ...

is there anyone like you? Praising someone? !

And in the past three days, the physiques of these pet beasts, who had been exposed to the rain even while sleeping, had greatly improved in addition to eating.

But there is no awakening of the second and third powers.

The chance of awakening new powers by being exposed to the rain is really slim. Most of them can only enhance physical fitness.

Several pet beasts exited the balcony rain group one after another.

Because the benefits they get from acid rain have almost reached their limit, and if they continue to be rained on, their use will be minimal.

Shen Qingxu moved a deck chair and planned to stay on the balcony permanently to strengthen his body by soaking in the rain.

Ye Ruxi said: "Ahem, brother, do you want to consider another more comfortable method of strengthening your body through acid rain?"

Shen Qingxu:?

Ye Ruxi: "I have collected a lot of acid rain in the past three days. One is placed in the main bathroom bucket and the other is placed in the public bathroom bucket. While we are taking a bath, we can eat some energy from time to time. Fruit or something, to prevent the violent energy from taking over."

Acid rain cannot be absorbed into the space, and the violent factors inside will be purified.

The violent factor is the main factor that stimulates physical enhancement.

Shen Qingxu: "...Okay, let's take a bath."

Hearing this made him feel more comfortable than being in the rain for a long time.

As for the pet beasts, why don’t they use this method? Because more violent factors are absorbed when taking a bath, it will also speed up the process of physical enhancement.

Ye Ruxi must know her own condition best. If she feels slightly uncomfortable, she will immediately eat fruits with pure energy to relieve it, or immediately leave the bathtub and enter the space.

Space can purify the remaining violent factors in her body.

No matter what, it's impossible to mutate into a zombie because it can't withstand the violent energy.

But it's hard to tell for a few pet beasts. It doesn't take long for them to develop intelligence. No matter how smart they are, they may make misjudgments and be unable to express their physical discomfort in a timely and accurate manner.

If they take a bath in acid rain as soon as they arrive, accidents may occur.

Therefore, it is better to let them get wet in the rain. It will take longer, but the advantage is that the water will flow slowly and it will be safe.

The brother and sister each went back to the bathroom to soak in the acid rain.

In order to prevent accidents, they all kept one or two pieces of close-fitting clothing on their bodies.

Two hours later, the two of them finished taking a bath and reunited smoothly.

Shen Qingxu: "I feel that my physical fitness has improved by about 40%."

Ye Ruxi: "I am also 40%! However, I feel that it is not entirely due to the acid rain. It may also be related to the large intake of energy-rich food during the bath."

Next, there will be more than ten days of acid rain.

The brother and sister took an acid rain bath every day.

Later, I watched a few pet animals taking a bath, taking a bath for half an hour at a time, three or four times a day, small amounts and multiple times, which is much safer.

When the acid rain period of half a month was over, the physical fitness of the two siblings and several pet beasts had reached the maximum increase of about 50%.

Ye Ruxi informed Li Changyuan of this method on the phone, because Li Changyuan still had some energy ingredients in his hand, not only from their transactions, but also from ordinary ones after more and more mutations. Those purchased from the public, even if their level has not reached level one, are still better in number.

Li Changyuan also adopted this method. He, his subordinates, and the group of people in the army who had developed special powers in advance all reached the limit of physical growth.

Li Xuezhu had almost no energy ingredients in hand. As a buffer when the brutal energy was too strong, Ye Ruxi was afraid that she would be in danger if she tried to get wet in the rain in order to become stronger, so she didn't say anything specifically.

On the 15th, global acid rain stopped.

Many people breathed a sigh of relief that the rain had stopped!

Even if the rain turned to light rain later, no one dared to go out despite the acid rain!

As everyone knows, the end of the world really begins when the rain stops...

"Ah - zombies! What? There will be zombies!"

"Old man, wake up, I am your wife and the mother of your two children!"

"Wow! "Dad, what's wrong with you? You look so scary!"

"Get out of here, get out of here!"

The entire Yunlan Star is a living hell.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Live broadcast of raising cubs in the wasteland , [Romance] Marrying the uncle of the country [Poetry Competition Works] , [Romance] Time Travel of the Strongest Substitute , [Romance] Being a Substitute in the 1970s , [Romance] [Quick Time Travel ] Your idol is in my bowl , [Romance] Pearl of the Sea , [Romance] The most beloved concubine , [Romance] I complained about the whole world from God's perspective , [Romance] The fairy sister is a bit skinny [Quickly wear] , [Romance] Good Luck Little Sister in the End of the World [Quick Wear]

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
213K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
68K 1.9K 155
Story will follow on the lines of Sitcom Modern family but with slight twist and more spices. let's see what happens when someone from other universe...
15.1K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...