✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

By prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-48
49 -End

9

2.4K 37 4
By prince05026

☆ 9. Chapter 9 Beast Control Talent: Beast Languagefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9 Beast Taming Talent: Beast Language For

dinner, Shen Qingxu cooked coconut chicken hotpot.

The coconuts are picked fresh from the coconut trees near the seaside of Ye Ruxi's island space, and the chickens are free-range Sanhuang chickens in his space.

Four coconuts and a small amount of water chestnuts were used to make the soup base. In addition to the freshly slaughtered free-range chicken, some other ingredients were also prepared - meatballs, tofu, mushroom and vegetable platter, sweet potato noodles, etc.

The flavor dish is ground with ginger, minced garlic, and millet, add kumquat lemon and soy sauce.

Boil the coconut water, chop the chicken into small pieces and add the coconut slices to the pot, cover and cook for 15 minutes, and you are ready to eat.

First serve a bowl of coconut chicken soup.

The quality of the chicken and coconut produced by Space is much better than what is bought in the market. The energy contained in it is mild and rich. A mouthful of coconut chicken soup is so fresh that your tongue will drop off. It is very sweet and delicious!

The chicken is tender and fragrant. When dipped in dipping sauce, the texture is amazing! Sweet, spicy, salty, sour, fresh and fragrant, blending together is simply the ultimate enjoyment for your taste buds!

Ye Ruxi felt that she could show off an entire chicken by herself!

The brother and sister looked at each other and started to grab the meat in a tacit understanding.

The chicken is delicious and so is the coconut meat!

After the chicken was almost completely destroyed, I increased the firepower, added a new coconut water to supplement the soup base, and started adding other ingredients.

The winter melon and green vegetables are grown in space, and the tofu, meatballs, mushrooms, and sweet potato starch are bought from outside, but they are all delicious.

When you feel thirsty and hot, just take a sip of the freshly squeezed watermelon juice also produced by Space, or the iced Feizhai Happy Water!

Ah, that’s a pleasure! So cool!

After dinner, the brother and sister cleaned up together. The dishes were put into the dishwasher. Shen Qingxu was responsible for cleaning the pots, and Ye Ruxi was responsible for cleaning up the garbage.

There were chicken bones in the garbage, which could easily attract rats and cockroaches, making it difficult to keep them overnight. Ye Ruxi told Shen Qingxu and went out with the garbage bags.

In the community, there are several public trash cans at the end of each row of villas. They are covered and will not stink.

After Ye Ruxi threw away the trash, she heard a rustling sound coming from behind the trash can, as if some small animal was crawling.

She thought it was a mouse and didn't want to use her mental energy to see it, so she turned around and ran away.

However, after walking a few meters, Ye Ruxi heard a weak cat meow: "Meow..."

The voice was weak and feeble, as if she hadn't eaten enough. If Ye Ruxi hadn't awakened her powers and strengthened her body, she wouldn't have been able to You must be able to hear it clearly.

"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow

, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow," meow," is the cry of the kitten just after it was born!

What's even more amazing is that Ye Ruxi actually understood what the meow was trying to express!

"Meow, I'm so hungry. I smell something delicious. It's chicken bones, but I can't climb up and whine. I'm going to starve to death..."

The little guy was so anxious that he was spinning around in circles!

The kitten also stabbed the trash can with its weak paws and tried to climb up!

Of course, you can't climb up.

Ye Ruxi looked out and saw that it was a ragdoll cat whose fur was a little dirty but still beautiful. It was about two weeks old.

The kitten was in very bad condition and looked like she might die at any moment.

Previously, after Ye Ruxi awakened the power of the "Yingling Illustrated Book", she planned to keep a beautiful and clingy cat as a pet.

Her original plan was to stock up on urgently needed supplies and then visit pet stores and catteries.

It's not impossible for a stray cat to meet someone who is compatible with her and the other person is willing to follow her.

Cats bred in pet shops and catteries will be more cute, clingy and coquettish. Cats that have been strays will have more independent and resolute personalities, and will be more defensive. Each has its own advantages.

Speaking of which, as a plush lover, Ye Ruxi prefers cats with a cute and clingy personality, so that she can suck them whenever she wants and rua them whenever she wants.

But next, a catastrophe is coming, and dangers are coming one after another. Cats that have been wandering and struggling to survive in peaceful times may have a greater chance of survival.

However, reality always comes faster than expected.

Before Ye Ruxi could decide what kind of cat she wanted to find as a companion, she met a destined cat first.

Ye Ruxi turned around, walked towards the trash can, moved the two trash cans away, and carefully took the kitten out.

"Don't be afraid, little kitten, sister will take you home and feed you delicious food."

The little ragdoll cat shrank and lay weakly in Ye Ruxi's hand. It seemed to understand and didn't struggle, or maybe it just ran out of energy.

Ye Ruxi didn't decide to sign a pet contract with this little puppet now.

In order to successfully sign a contract, in addition to requiring the pet animal to be highly intelligent and have a good impression of her without rejecting her, it is also necessary to awaken the superpower before signing the contract. Ordinary animals cannot withstand the baptism of the power of the contract.

In any case, it was fate that we met. Ye Ruxi's island is so big that she can have more than one kitten.

Even if the little guy can't awaken his superpower, or the type of superpower he awakens is useless, he can still stay in the island space and keep him as a pet.

The little ragdoll cat’s blue eyes are very beautiful, like clear gems.

It raised its little head and looked at Ye Ruxi for a while, and finally meowed softly.

"Fragrant two-legged beast, Meow is willing to go with you. You give Meow chicken bones to eat, Meow can touch the fur as you like!"

Ye Ruxi:! ! !

Isn’t it just chicken bones? Eat them as you like! She has a lot of...well, it seems that she really doesn't have this, she just threw them all in the trash can.

It seems that in the future, kitchen waste of energy food cannot be thrown out casually, as it will attract the attention of a small number of animals with particularly sensitive sense of smell.

If you eat the bones of a level one mutated chicken, you will have a high probability of awakening your superpowers in advance.

It's okay that this little animal is a relative. If it had great malice towards humans, wouldn't it be a disaster?

Ye Ruxi thought about it and channeled her mental energy. She reached into the trash can and recovered the weak energy-containing chicken bones, peels, rotten vegetable leaves, etc. in the bag of garbage she threw into the island space, where wild boars in the woods were.

As for other garbage without energy, they will not be confiscated.

It seems that she can store and store things at a certain distance and in the air.

The kitten didn't know what Ye Ruxi had done. It was so hungry that it started meowing again.

"Hungry, so hungry, meow is going to starve to death. Two-legged beast, why don't you leave? Could it be that Two-legged beast likes the smell of trash cans? What a strange hobby."

Ye Ruxi:...

At this time, she I would really rather not understand cat language.

She held the kitten in her hands and hurried home.

On the way, I also met Mr. Liu, my neighbor two buildings away, who was running and walking his dog in the community at night.

Mr. Liu is in his early thirties. His dog is a little brown teddy with a beautifully trimmed hair. It dances its four short legs happily and runs faster than its owner.

"Woof woof woof~"

"The master took me to meet the little Pomeranian in the neighborhood next door. The little beauty is so beautiful! I'm so happy! But the time was too short, and I didn't even have time to hum with Xiaomei! Hey, the master thought everyone Is it as fast as when he hums and fucks with different beautiful sisters?"

Ye Ruxi, who understood the barking of the little teddy dog ​​from a distance: ...

This is such a huge amount of information!

Seeing Mr. Liu approaching, he deliberately slowed down and looked directly at her with a pair of small eyes, as if he wanted to say hello... Ye Ruxi felt a chill, sped up, and ran away like the wind.

The talkative little Teddy was still barking behind him.

"Hey, why does it smell like a cat? By the way, it was the kitten that the female cat from the neighborhood next door picked up last night and threw it near the trash can! It is the smallest and weakest of a litter of five kittens. It seems that What kind of disease is it? The veterinarian said it can't be saved!"

Mr. Liu was also talking to himself: "Ah, this little girl is getting more and more beautiful. Her face and figure are really superb... It's a pity that she has a powerful My brother, don’t touch the grass around the nest.”

Ye Ruxi wanted to know something about the kitten, so she put a little mental energy near the little teddy. She didn’t expect that the honest and honest Mr. Liu turned out to be this kind of person!

Fortunately, she and Shen Qingxu will sell the house and leave soon.

Back home, the kitten started meowing again.

"Chicken bones, Meow wants to eat chicken bones."

Ye Ruxi knew that the little guy was very hungry.

The kitten was just born and was suspected of suffering from an incurable disease. Her teeth were not fully grown. What kind of chicken bones could she eat? Can she chew them?

Ye Ruxi put the kitten on the floor, went to the kitchen to get a clean shallow plate, and poured a little spiritual spring water into the plate.

"Hey, drink some water first, and I'll find you some goat milk later."

There are sheep in the space, but not many, only about twenty. Fortunately, there happened to be a ewe that had just given birth.

But, can such a sickly kitten drink the milk of a first-level mutated sheep? Will it be a waste of time?

The little ragdoll cat walked tremblingly to the plate.

After sniffing, the plate was only filled with water, but it smelled sweet and had an aura that was very attractive to cats...

It didn't care about talking about the chicken bones and quickly drank it.

Shen Qingxu finished cleaning the kitchen and came out to see the kitten on the ground.

"Sister, why did you pick up a cat and come back? Do you want to contract it?"

Ye Ruxi said: "It's been decided to raise it. Let's check the contract beforehand. By the way, brother, you said it can drink the sheep in my space. Breasts?"

Shen Qingxu: "I don't know, don't you have a talent for controlling beasts? You should know better than me, right?"

Ye Ruxi: "Yes, let me sense the power mark and see... "

As she said that, she looked into the spiritual sea with her mental power. As expected, there was something extra on the cover page of the book with the Yuling Illustrated Book written on it.

Under the spiritual core, there is a line of small words.

[Talent 1: Animal Language (Introduction)]

[Talent Description: Can understand the meaning of the sounds of relatively intelligent animals. 】

It seems that this talent can not only understand cats and dogs, but also insects and birds.

"One" is added after talent. If there is one, does it mean there will be two? I just don’t know how to awaken the new beast-controlling talent?

Maybe it's to accumulate enough energy, or maybe it's to encounter a special opportunity.

At this time, the Yuling Illustrated Book automatically turned the pages, and finally it no longer just stayed on the cover.

The content of the first page -

[Candidate pet animal: Ragdoll cat (age: 15 days)]

[Status: not awakened, extremely weak]

[Cultivation suggestions: Feed 4 times a day, 4ml of first-level spiritual spring, first-level sheep 8ml of milk, increase in small amounts as appropriate. ]

Ye Ruxi told Shen Qingxu about the matter: "That's great! This power even has instructions on how to raise a cat!"

Shen Qingxu rubbed her head lovingly: "It's already ten o'clock in the evening, I'm going Go back to the pet store at the entrance of the community to buy some pet supplies. You and the kitten will be good at home."

After drinking the water from the spiritual spring, the little puppet felt a little better, but he was still hungry.

It walked to Ye Ruxi's feet and rubbed her trousers with its furry little head.

"Meow~"

- "Two-legged beast, meow is more!"

Ye Ruxi said happily: "Brother, you go buy pet supplies, I will take the kitten into the space to grab goat milk to drink."

After saying that, he picked it up The ragdoll cat disappeared into the living room.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] I fell in love with the Demon King’s favorite after falling off a cliff , [Romance] Bi Qin , [Romance] This is not an RPG! , [Romance] The past of the Three Kingdoms, the country is wandering , [Romance] The meaning of green dust , [Romance] [Crazy] The evening breeze blows (Gao Qisheng bg) , [Romance] [King of the Net] I run away every day after time travel , [Romance] The Record of the Red Mansion West Tower , [Romance] The coming of a person with super powers to the Digimon World , [Romance] The arrival of a wolf riding a bamboo horse

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
15.8K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
69.1K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
75K 624 109
Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZhi 4 ****this is not my story. Offline re...