✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

Autorstwa prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-48
49 -End

7

2.5K 38 8
Autorstwa prince05026

☆ 7. Chapter 7 Brother’s Awakening of Superpowersfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7: Brother Awakens His Superpower

When he arrived at a place where there was no surveillance, Ye Ruxi once again put all the shopping bags in the car into the space, tore off the band-aid on the camera in the car, and returned the car.

She was planning to go back to University A and completed the suspension procedures.

At this time, Shen Qingxu woke up in the island space.

Ye Ruxi then went back to the hotel first, staying in the same room as yesterday.

When she went out, she renewed her subscription for one day, because Shen Qingxu entered the room and never came out. If someone suddenly appeared outside, it would be better if others didn't check. Once they checked, they would definitely find the problem.

There are still several months before the end of the world, so it is better to keep a low profile. Who knows besides her and Shen Qingxu, are there any other rebirthers, time travellers, those who predict the future, or people who have awakened their powers in advance?

In the original text, or the eighth reboot, Jiang Nianwei is the auxiliary power "sense of fortune and misfortune" that awakened two months before the end of the world. She can know fragments of the future through dreams and can also sense treasures. After the global acid rain and zombie apocalypse came, she also awakened the wood power!

The world is such a big place, Jiang Nianwei is definitely not the only one with such special cases, or people who are blessed with good fortune.

But as long as there is a brain, they will wait for a while before they grow up, collect enough materials first, and make more preparations to improve their combat power and self-protection ability.

Back in the hotel room, Ye Ruxi sensed that Shen Qingxu came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and then entered the space.

Perhaps it is because Shen Qingxu drinks spiritual spring water every day and eats energy fruits and meats every now and then. His body has been nourished and slightly transformed by energy. It only took Shen Qingxu six hours to complete the awakening of his powers and cleanse his muscles. The dirt produced by pith cutting is also less than that of Ye Ruxi.

"Brother, what kind of power did you awaken?" Ye Ruxi asked curiously.

In the original text, Shen Qingxu awakened his superpowers when the end of the world came. He awakened his mental control and wind superpowers, and was able to control a large group of zombies to fight for him, even those with lower levels and less determined willpower. , mutant beasts, will also be controlled by him for a short period of time. However, his own speed is very fast, like a gust of wind, he appears and disappears, and his own combat power is not low. He is a particularly difficult villain BOSS.

Shen Qingxu looked happy and said: "My superpower is mental control! I think your superpower, Xiao Xi, is very powerful. You can contract mutant beasts to fight, so I really want a similar superpower.

My superpower , it should not only be mutated beasts and alien plants, but also any creature with mental power fluctuations and a mental power level no higher than mine. I should be able to control it for a short time, but not for a long time. If the level is one level lower than mine, I can control about half of it. For about an hour, those who are weaker than me at the same level will probably only take a few minutes. Those who are stronger than me can only make the opponent stunned for a few seconds by taking them by surprise." Upon

hearing this, Ye Ruxi realized that this was basically the same as the original article, except for the wind element. !

However, when the end of the world truly comes, Shen Qingxu should be able to awaken a second time!

Now that he has awakened his powers in advance, there are naturally benefits. Shen Qingxu can exercise his mental powers in advance. With his mental strength and skill proficiency increased, he can become invincible at the same level!

Seize the opportunity, take the first step, and strive to be the highest-level group among the superpowers!

Ye Ruxi said: "Brother, this power of yours is very suitable for raising some mutated beasts in space that are relatively weak in spirit, not very high in IQ, and rely on quantity, such as poisonous bees, ants, etc... Of course, this way, I should be able to go too. For example, I can contract a poisonous queen bee and let the queen bee lead the swarm. When there is nothing, I can collect nectar in the space. If there is danger, I can summon them to fight."

Both brothers and sisters have the space left by their parents . , in addition to storing supplies and planting, the space also has great advantages in breeding, so make full use of it!

I have never seen those novels about cultivating immortals and supernatural powers. 99% of the protagonists choose to avoid them. They are often not super powerful enemies, but an astonishing number of poisonous insects, rats, ants, etc.

Ye Ruxi: "The domestic poisonous insects, rats, and ants are fed with spiritual spring water, fruit peels, chicken bones, etc. from time to time. They are easier to control than those temporarily found outside, and the control period is probably longer!"

Survival in the apocalypse, and It's not a 1V1 match in the arena. You can play group attacks. Who wants to fight alone with your opponent?

It is very reasonable for her and her brother to train hundreds of millions of helpers in advance, right?

Shen Qingxu:! ! !

That’s okay! ! !

"Sister, what you said makes sense! I was still thinking that I should not have time to do experiments in the future. Should I get rid of the white mice in the space? Now that I think about it, I'd better keep them and build a building for them later. Mouse Castle!"

Ye Ruxi: ...

rats are a type of pet animal that Ye Ruxi would never consider contracting, uh, except for treasure-hunting rats... But at most one, a large group, forget it, just thinking about it makes me sick. numb.

However, her brother is the one raising him anyway, so it’s fine that he doesn’t dislike her.

Shen Qingxu: "There are also some flying bees in the sky. Let's find two groups of poisonous bees. We, brother and sister, will be in a group."

Shen Qingxu: "Ants, spiders, and poisonous snakes are also very good..."

Shen Qingxu said happily: "I I have decided that all my space will be used to cultivate poisonous insects, rats, and ants, and I will also grow the food they like to eat. I will not grow the food I eat myself. Anyway, I have the ordinary food I have stored up before, and I can still use it to feed you, sister!"

27 A 20-year-old Ph.D. in biomedical research speaks volumes about nibbling on girls!

What can Ye Ruxi do? How can he not let his own brother be chewed?

Anyway, her island is very spacious, and she can afford to raise dozens of pet beasts, their families, and a lot of little brothers. It's not a problem to raise a biological brother by the way.

Ye Ruxi nodded: "Okay, there will be more exotic plants and contracted beasts planted in my space in the future. I can't handle it all by myself. Brother, you have to help me take care of it!" Don't you want to do

it? It is impossible to live for nothing!

Her space is accessible to outsiders with her permission. But the only person Ye Ruxi can trust at the moment is his brother.

Shen Qingxu: "No problem!"

As an older brother, he was too embarrassed to just nibble on a girl and not do any work.

Ye Ruxi: "Brother, I also want to build a food street by myself, with all kinds of machine kitchen utensils. Please help me think of a way..."

She wants to open a milk tea shop, fried chicken shop... and various snack bars in the island manor. Said the idea.

Shen Qingxu: "...No, no problem! Keep it with me!"

Ye Ruxi's eyes were bright and full of expectation: "Brother, you have time to download more food teaching videos. From now on, I will count on you to make them for me. It's delicious! Brother, you used to cook for the silly and sweet Ye Ruxi, wouldn't you be willing to cook it for my biological sister?"

Shen Qingxu wiped the cold sweat from his forehead: "Why, how could that be? Well, I'm a good brother! I just want to make milk tea, fried chicken, stinky tofu, snail noodles, octopus balls, grilled skewers... I'll just learn!"

Alas! The smart sister is back. She no longer needs his protection at all times, but can also become his support... It's just that this sister is a bit wimpy and loves to cheat on her brother!

...

The friendly exchange between the brother and sister ended. Shen Qingxu put on a haggard and sickly make-up, and the two took a taxi to University A.

With Shen Qingxu accompanying him, Shen Qingxu also made up an excuse that he had a terminal illness and would not be able to survive for a few months, so the suspension of school procedures went smoothly.

Li Xuezhu, the class teacher in Ye Ruxi's class, looked at the siblings with eyes full of sympathy. She knew that Ye Ruxi's parents died early, leaving only one brother to depend on.

In the face of life and death, everything seems pale.

Seeing Shen Qingxu explaining to the department head the reason for dropping out of school (pretending to be sick), Li Xuezhu took Ye Ruxi's hand, walked out of the corridor, and whispered: "Xiaoye, stay with your brother well, and buy him whatever he wants to eat." What, go with him wherever

you want to go... Also, the teacher heard about your confession to Duan Mingxuan from the Finance Department last night. You just applied for a suspension of study. Try not to contact him in the future. After a long time, He will probably forget about you. The Duan family is rich and powerful, and we ordinary people can't afford to offend them, so we can only hide away."

Logically speaking, the parents should be informed about this kind of thing.

But Shen Qingxu was terminally ill, looked sick and had too much time to take care of himself, how could he protect his sister? Besides, even if it can be protected for a while, it won't last long.

If Shen Qingxu knew that his sister was entangled with a rich, powerful and fiancée scumbag, and stood up for her, she might not even have a few months to live, and would be furious on the spot. Wouldn't that be her fault?

Li Xuezhu graduated from the Dance Department of University A last year as an undergraduate. She stayed at the school as a class teacher and is a graduate student. She is 24 years old this year. She is their teacher and their senior sister. She has an intellectual and elegant appearance and a young mentality. She gets along well with the students.

Ye Ruxi, who has the best dancing talent and the most outstanding appearance, has always been her favorite student.

Knowing that Ye Ruxi was in trouble, it was natural to give him a few words of advice.

Ye Ruxi was held by Li Xuezhu's hand, and she couldn't help but think of the plot about the class teacher in the original article...

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] I fell in love with the Demon King’s favorite after falling off a cliff , [Romance] Bi Qin , [Romance] This is not an RPG! , [Romance] The past of the Three Kingdoms, the country is wandering , [Romance] The meaning of green dust , [Romance] [Crazy] The evening breeze blows (Gao Qisheng bg) , [Romance] [King of the Net] I run away every day after time travel , [Romance] The Record of the Red Mansion West Tower , [Romance] The coming of a person with super powers to the Digimon World , [Romance] The arrival of a wolf riding a bamboo horse

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

119K 3.4K 18
20 year old Y/N, comes to Phoenix Drop, not knowing what to expect. Expect the unexpected. Don't fall and scrape your knees for someone. Don't let yo...
74.8K 624 109
Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZhi 4 ****this is not my story. Offline re...
25.8K 510 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...
15.1K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...