✓ A Guide for Female Supporte...

By prince05026

Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a l... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-48
49 -End

5

2.7K 51 19
By prince05026

☆ 5. Chapter 5 Brother and sister confess to each otherfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5 Brother and sister confess to each other

Ye Ruxi was about to ask, how did you know that the jade pendant was on me?

But when she unleashed her mental energy on Shen Qingxu, she felt a weak but clear strange feeling.

She subconsciously looked at the light blue peace jade buckle hanging on the black string around Shen Qingxu's neck.

Her intuition told her that this jade button should also carry space.

As for why she and Shen Qingxu were sensitive to each other's space, it was probably because their parents had imposed some restrictions.

As soon as Shen Qingxu saw his sister's eyes locked on his Ping An Jade Button, he knew that she must have successfully recognized the Jade Pendant Space.

His Peaceful Jade Button is usually hidden in his clothes. Today, because he was too worried about something happening to Ye Ruxi, he put it outside so that when he saw Ye Ruxi, he could take things out of the space immediately, such as taking out the medical kit. first aid.

Shen Qingxu naturally trusted Ye Ruxi. There was a reason why he had not told her about the jade pendant before.

Shen Qingxu sighed and said: "Xiao Xi, you want to ask about the origin of the jade pendant and about your parents, right? Now is the time for some things, so I won't hide them from you."

It turned out that Shen Qingxu was In October last year, I got these two jade ornaments. This was something their parents had deposited in a bank safe a month before the plane crash.

It stands to reason that the period for prepayment of fees is usually one, three, five, ten, fifteen, twenty years...

However, Shen Chengyang and Ye Feishuang paid three prepayments in twelve years. month, exactly one month before Ye Ruxi's eighteenth birthday.

When things expired in October last year, the bank staff could not contact Shen Ye and the two of them. Through the public security system, they contacted Shen Chengyang and Ye Feishuang's eldest son Shen Qingxu and asked him whether he wanted to renew the deposit or collect the items.

As for why the bank didn't contact Ye Ruxi, it was because Ye Ruxi was still a minor at that time and had one month to go before becoming an adult. Even if he became an adult, he was still a freshman in college and couldn't decide on many things, so he just I found the first backup contact Shen Qingxu.

Shen Qingxu wanted to know what his parents left behind, so he chose to take the things out.

As a result, the thing opened and there was a password box inside. The password prompt was his and his sister's birthday.

After opening the lockbox, there were two small boxes containing two jade ornaments and a letter.

The letter said that the two pieces of jade were the last gifts left by their parents. The safe jade buckle was for Xiaoxu, and the water drop jade pendant was for Xiao Xi. But for some unspeakable reason, the jade pendant came from them. Don't tell Ye Ruxi about it yet, just say it is a birthday gift from his brother to his sister.

The jade buckle needs to be shed with blood to identify its owner. After identifying the owner, enough food and daily necessities should be stored in the space for at least ten years. Don’t mention space matters to anyone. Before Ye Ruxi recognizes her own space, she cannot even mention Ye Ruxi, otherwise it will be harmful to her.

Finally, one more sentence: Take care! Mom and Dad love you!

As soon as Shen Qingxu finished reading the letter, the yellowed letter paper turned into a burst of fly ash and disappeared without a trace.

If he hadn't recognized that the handwriting was indeed his parents' and that he had taken the things out of the bank safe himself, Shen Qingxu would have almost thought it was a prank.

He followed the letter and dropped a drop of blood on the jade button of peace. Then, something magical happened. He could sense a space in the jade button!

The space is about the size of a football field, with a villa of 500 square meters, three floors above and three below, and a well.

Elsewhere there is empty black soil, empty of anything but perfect for planting.

The letter left by their parents did not mention the end of the world or supernatural powers at all, let alone whether they were still alive. If they were alive, where were they?

But Shen Qingxu is very smart. His parents were able to prepare gifts for their siblings more than ten years in advance before the plane crash. It was such an extraordinary gift, and they also told him to stock up. Does this mean that they probably did not die, but were just in trouble? In trouble, trapped somewhere unknown with no way to come back?

Leaving them such precious gifts and reminding him to stock up may be because he is afraid that one day, he will be involved in that unknown place, so it is always right to prepare more.

As for why he gave the jade pendant to his sister but didn't tell her about the space, Shen Qingxu couldn't figure it out. However, his mother wrote a letter to inform her in advance that it was "harmful and not beneficial." Without knowing more information, Shen Qingxu He didn't dare to tell Ye Ruxi about the space rashly, for fear of really harming his sister.

For example, "unknown existence" will only take away insiders and so on.

If that's the case, then it's enough for him to risk it alone.

In the few months after getting the space, Shen Qingxu contracted a small supermarket and stocked up enough supplies for the two brothers and sisters for twenty years on the pretext of purchasing goods for the supermarket. In addition, he also purchased a large number of military compressed air directly from the factory. Biscuits are enough to feed ten people for twenty years.

The land in the space can also be planted, and fresh grains, fruits and vegetables can be harvested continuously. In general, it is enough for the brothers and sisters to feed them for a lifetime, and there is still extra that can be used to exchange supplies with others.

Recently, Shen Qingxu has been extremely busy. In addition to his own work, he is also busy collecting various supplies, and he does not dare to move too much for fear of attracting others' attention and suspicion.

Moreover, after get off work, he still has to farm in the space... Now, there are dozens of common vegetables and fruits in his space, as well as a small pond that he dug himself, and raised a lot of fish and shrimps.

He even raised four pigs, twenty free-range chickens, dozens of meat rabbits, and hundreds of experimental mice...

Shen Qingxu spent time in the laboratory every day because he discovered the plants grown in the space. , the animals raised contain some kind of strange energy.

The specific feeling is that fruits, vegetables and meat taste much better than those outside. After eating them, people's mental state will be better.

As a scientific research geek, my biggest hobby is doing research!

Shen Qingxu couldn't hold back and opened up a medicinal field in the space...

Darling, this is going to be a big deal! Many originally incurable diseases, such as cancer, have been doubled or several times more effective using medicinal materials produced in space!

Shen Qingxu is obsessed with the achievements of many new drug projects that have made major breakthroughs!

However, the problem is that these medicinal materials cannot be mass-produced, and the ready-made medicines can only be supplied to a small number of people in the upper class. This is not his original intention. His wish is that the people at the bottom of the class can afford medicine when they are terminally ill, so that many terminal diseases will no longer be terminal diseases...

However, this is too difficult to achieve and cannot be achieved by him alone.

No matter how obsessed Shen Qingxu is with biomedical research, there is no way he can expose the affairs of his own space. This will not only put him in danger, but also implicate his sister who also has a jade pendant.

In order to prevent the change in his condition from being too obvious in the eyes of outsiders and causing him to be selected by the "unknown existence" he imagined, although Shen Qingxu had a lot of "spiritual spring water", "miraculous fruits, vegetables and meat", he did not dare to drink more. eat.

He worked for more than ten hours every day, and while everyone else looked haggard and had dark circles under his eyes, he was the only one who was full of energy. Even smart people could guess that something was wrong with him!

As a scientific researcher, he knows very well how keen his colleagues' observation skills are in these aspects!

Therefore, Shen Qingxu works for more than ten hours every day. After get off work, he returns to the space to work for a few more hours, but he only drinks a small cup of spiritual spring water and only eats some fruits, vegetables and meat produced in the space every few days.

Every time before going out, I would put a haggard look on my face.

Having said this, Shen Qingxu took out a makeup remover wipe from the mezzanine of his briefcase and removed the haggard makeup on his face.

I also went to the bathroom to shave.

What appeared in front of Ye Ruxi again was a handsome man with a face like a crown of jade and a jade tree facing the wind.

Before, he was a decadent and melancholy handsome guy with 85 points, but now he is a top-notch handsome guy with 95 points! The facial features are three to four points similar to Ye Ruxi’s!

Shen Qingxu’s skin looks so good after taking off her makeup! It's just a little worse than Ye Ruxi who has gone through a lot of work!

Ye Ruxi couldn't hold back and pinched Shen Qingxu's face: "Wow, the skin is so smooth and tender!"

Shen Qingxu slapped her sister's hand away angrily and said, "I've told you everything about me. You also tell me about yours. How did you come up with the idea of ​​dripping blood to identify the master of the space? As you said before, the jade pendant sucked a lot of your blood, and you also met your parents. How could this happen?"

Shen Qingxu could feel Ye Ye's emotions. There are some changes in Ruxi's character.

Ye Ruxi has been very attached to him since she was a child and likes to be close to him. Sometimes she is a little wilted and is a ghost.

After my parents died in a plane crash, my personality became a little more extreme. For example, I became more clingy to him, often felt scared and uneasy, became more negative and pessimistic, and was not so smart and lively.

Her learning ability has also deteriorated a lot. She used to be a gifted child. After her parents' accident, she was only average in her studies, but her imitation ability was very strong, so he asked her to learn dance. She relied on her artistic skills to pass the national examination. The art department of A University in the top 10.

Of course, Shen Qingxu would not dislike it even if his sister's grades were mediocre and could only be admitted to the second grade of ordinary schools. However, after her sister visited University A with her parents and him when she was 6 years old, she said that she wanted to take the entrance examination of University A in the future. That was her mother University attended.

She prefers dancing to boring studies and doesn't like to use her brain.

Now Ye Ruxi gives Shen Qingxu the feeling that the ghostly sister from childhood is back again, and she likes to think and cheat on her brother.

No, he was fooled by her few words and rushed to see her immediately. Not long after they met, all his secrets were taken out, and she didn't say anything about her own.

Shen Qingxu likes this change.

——It’s great to have such a smart and clever sister who knows how to hide her clumsiness! Finally, I don’t have to worry about her being tricked by another man after saying a few sweet words!

If she hadn't been so easy to deceive before, he wouldn't have asked her not to fall in love before she was twenty, and she would have to show him someone before she fell in love.

Several new drug projects that he has been busy with recently have reached a critical stage. If Ye Ruxi hadn't made the situation very serious, even if he knew that she was in love, he would not have rushed back immediately.

He didn't know when the "unknown existence" would appear. He always had a hunch that it might not be too long...

When danger came, he would not be able to stay with his sister all the time. She would have to learn to grow.

Even if she fell in love once and got hurt a little, it would be okay. As long as he was still here, he could always give her the answer.

If he is gone... then there is a high probability that he is trapped by an "unknown existence". My sister has not known the existence of space for a long time, and there is a high probability that she will not be taken away.

As long as the person is safe, it doesn't matter if she is deceived about love or money. She is still young and has a chance to start over. He will leave her enough money to spend two lifetimes.

Shen Qingxu never expected that the "unknown existence" that he thought was only targeting a few people would actually plunge the whole world into a zombie apocalypse - and this was just the prelude to the catastrophe!

Ye Ruxi saw that Shen Qingxu had told her everything, without any defense, and even prepared her share of the supplies stored in her own space. Of course, she had nothing to hide from her brother.

So, Ye Ruxi directly grabbed Shen Qingxu's arm and said, "It's too troublesome to talk about. I'll just take you into my space and have a look! Don't resist mentally!" After saying that,

Ye Ruxi took it with her. Shen Qingxu appeared on the highest mountain peak in the island space. He only stayed for a few seconds. The next moment, he appeared not far away on the roof of the main villa of the manor.

Ye Ruxi: "Brother, look, this is the space left for me by my parents!"

Shen Qingxu's pupils trembled for a while before he found his voice: "Just now, this is what happened just after I recognized my master? Aren't those green plants Did you plant it yourself?"

Ye Ruxi: "I just recognized the owner last night. Can I plant a Hainan Island flowers and trees in one night?"

Shen Qingxu looked around again. There were hundreds of villas covering an area of ​​more than 100 acres. The manor, as well as the farms and medicinal fields around the manor, and the freshwater lake that covers an area larger than the manor...

By the way, in the few seconds he stood on the top of the mountain, he seemed to see the sea...

27 years old, always very The calm and indifferent Shen Qingxu broke his guard: "Wow! Parents are partial! They favor girls over boys! How could they do this! Why do I have so much less space and I have to farm by myself every day!"

Ye Ruxi said with a smile: "Brother , if you knew the difference between the two spaces in advance, would you give me the peace jade buckle or the water drop jade pendant?"

Shen Qingxu said without hesitation: "Nonsense, of course I will give you the water drop jade pendant! I am a father and a mother. Brother Dang, I didn’t raise you like this just to let you farm every day!"

...

Ye Ruxi took Shen Qingxu to the study room of the main villa, but the letter her parents left for her was missing.

Ye Ruxi then recounted the content of her parents' video message.

Shen Qingxu immediately stopped feeling sore. He guessed that at first, the space left by their parents for them should be the same size. However, Ye Ruxi's space had some special features. It should be that the space was restarted by the parents for the last time. , the backhand of the arrangement.

Especially after knowing that Ye Ruxi's awakened power is the "Yingling Illustrated Book".

For survival in the apocalypse, a space like Shen Qingxu's is enough. The food needed by an individual is not too much, and it is not too difficult to grow it yourself.

But Ye Ruxi’s superpower is to collect wild beasts. In order to allow a variety of pet beasts to have a better living and growth environment, there must be a larger space, with mountains, lakes, woods, and ocean?

Perhaps, it was because of the previous eight restarts that as the elder brother, he was unable to withstand foreign invasion even though he had the help of ordinary space left by his parents.

Only then did Ye Ruxi have the island space!

The more benefits you get, the greater the responsibilities you need to bear!

Also, it turns out that after her parents' plane crash, the sister's body has always been controlled by a wisp of inner demon soul separated from her main soul... No wonder he felt that his sister's personality has changed a lot, but she has not lost her memory. Those changes are being lost. The severe trauma suffered by the parents also seems reasonable.

Now, the main spirit of his sister has returned. When Shen Qingxu thinks back, he feels that his former sister was also a younger sister, but he still prefers his current sister.

In the past, he would not tell his sister everything, because he knew that every time she came to him, she only wanted to find support and comfort. He did not have much ability to think independently. Telling her many things only made her more panicked.

Today, they had just met, but he subconsciously told his sister everything...

This was because Shen Qingxu subconsciously felt that his current sister was trustworthy and reliable. She had grown up, could stand on her own, and even helped him share some things.

But after understanding all the information, Shen Qingxu discovered that during this last restart, his parents probably wanted him to assist his sister and help her share some things.

In other words, the burden of solving internal problems and dealing with external troubles that her parents expected fell on Ye Ruxi!

Shen Qingxu said: "For the collection of food, daily necessities, medicines and other basic supplies, I will let the small supermarket under my name and the cooperative pharmaceutical manufacturers of the institute arrange it, so that it is not as conspicuous as going directly to the market to purchase large quantities. You Just collect your favorite cooked food, snacks, clothes, cosmetics, pet supplies, etc... I will also find a way to get some weapons..."

The brother and sister discussed the assets they wanted to liquidate and the list of goods they needed to stock up.

Shen Qingxu didn't know before that he was stocking up to deal with the zombie apocalypse, as well as mutant beasts and plants with high force values. The medicines and weapons he prepared were far from enough, and now he needed to prepare more.

Shen Qingxu: "By the way, you have the sea in your space, but you don't have enough seafood. Let's stock up on more seafood."

Ye Ruxi: "Yeah! You can have this!"

She made several pages of stocking lists.

Shen Qingxu: "Okay, now, I will accompany you back to school to go through the suspension procedures. Also, punish that scumbag who dared to tread two boats and killed my silly sweet version of my sister the last time space was restarted. Teach me a lesson!"

After saying this, Shen Qingxu's face turned cold.

Although calling the former Ye Ruxi "silly and sweet" was a bit angry, she couldn't let outsiders bully her!

Even if that scumbag hasn't done anything in this life, he will never let him go, including Jiang Nianwei who indirectly killed Ye Ruxi!

The end of the world has not yet come, and the law has not yet become disordered. He will not take their lives. When the end of the world comes, it is time to really settle the accounts!

Ye Ruxi said: "Wait, brother, this is not urgent. How about you eat a few first-level exotic fruits, drink a cup of spiritual spring, and try to awaken your powers first?"

She had also entered Shen Qingxu's house. The energy level of the space is equivalent to about level 0.5, and the animals and plants inside are also at this level, which is much better than ordinary food, but far less than level one.

Shen Qingxu only took a small amount of spiritual springs and fruits every time before. This was also good for the body. It made him less likely to get sick, had more energy, and his skin condition also improved, but the energy intake was not enough to awaken the abnormality. The spiritual realm point of energy.

Shen Qingxu: "Okay, I'm in a hurry, so let's awaken my powers first! With extraordinary powers, it will be easier and more convenient to do some things."

After saying that, Shen Qingxu took the fruit and spiritual spring water that Ye Ruxi handed him. , eat and drink quickly.

After a while, Shen Qingxu also fell on the sofa.

Ye Ruxi covered him with a thin blanket and left the space.

I don’t know how long my brother will be in coma after awakening his superpower. It may be about ten hours, or it may be 24 to 48 hours.

Ye Ruxi doesn't plan to stay in the hotel all the time. She wants to go shopping in shopping malls, supermarkets, and food courts!

Shen Qingxu can prepare large quantities of daily necessities such as rice, flour, grains and oils.

She just buys whatever she likes!

Ye Ruxi left the hotel and found that there was a food street next door. Food is the most important thing for people, so let's take a look at this first!

However, as soon as Ye Ruxi walked into the food court, she saw two familiar figures from a distance... They

were actually Duan Mingxuan and Feng Tingting!

The two behaved intimately and drank a cup of milk tea together. At first glance, Yazi didn't look very innocent!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] I fell in love with the Demon King’s favorite after falling off a cliff , [Romance] Bi Qin , [Romance] This is not an RPG! , [Romance] The past of the Three Kingdoms, the country is wandering , [Romance] The meaning of green dust , [Romance] [Crazy] The evening breeze blows (Gao Qisheng bg) , [Romance] [King of Internet] I run away every day after time travel , [Romance] The Record of the Red Mansion West Tower , [Romance] The coming of a person with super powers to the Digimon World , [Romance] The arrival of a wolf riding a bamboo horse

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 50 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...
33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
78.2K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...