limerence; a daminette fic<\3

Galing kay sona_xo

daminette story damian does not believe in soulmates. so, why does taking up a silly online quiz about his s... Higit pa

a/n | playlist | aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (m)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (m)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (m)
chapter twenty two (m)
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five (m)
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty eight
epilogue | insta wars | the end

chapter twenty seven

813 25 8
Galing kay sona_xo

The very next day, Gotham university was in chaos.

Everyone was gossiping around the school talking about Alya sleeping with the history professor. History professor was suspended and given tc. And as for Alya, she was not allowed in the university anymore. Although she was in Gotham but cannot attend the glamourised school, anymore.

Basically, what had happened was someone leaked a video of Alya and the history professor fucking. And it was on the Internet. (And no it was not Damain but one of the trollers.)

Nino felt betrayed and just like that he went to France back. The other boys stuck with adrien, Lila and the other girls. And nino wasn't happy about it at all. He talked to all of them saying how betrayed he feels that no one was accompanying him! And adrien just told nino, to keep his mouth shut and let the boys have some fun.

Since Alya had gone and nino also going away, liela was sad. Two of her biggest supporters went away. But it was fine! Adrien was still with her! And she can make Marinette and her baby Damian, suffer.

•••

Adrien was hella jealous. He was jealous of how that Damian was with his princess 24/7. He was extremely angry. He wanted to fuck Marinette so bad, that she would forget to walk!  How could she press her hot body to his? How could she? She was always around him and he liked the attention- but now that she is with that boy he feels anger bubble inside him.

Marinette was always so oblivious and it turned him on. He was pretty sure she was doing this all because he was her ex.

So, he would also, make her jealous! And for doing that he needs to be with liela.

•••

So, just like that in the lunch break- Lila and adrien went towards the couple's table and sat in front of them. The canteen was in whispers as everyone's attention was on there table. Waiting for the drama to brew.

Jon was absent today, as he was still recovering from sickness.(traumatised).

"So, Marinette- how is Gotham treating you?" Asked liela while faking her accent and showing off her boobs on the table. Liela was angry, but she needs to act sweet.(ew)

Liela was trying her best to catch Damian's attention while trying to strike conversations up with, Marinette.

Damian was busy admiring Marinette and was angry at these two bitches who arrived here.

Why were they even here?

"Good." Marinette replied with a cold face.

"So- you fucked anyone here?" Asked adrien while sipping his coffee. The question was sudden and it disgusted Marinette, to her core. He asked this question in such a tone, that the girls in the canteen were glaring at him.

Damain was in his alert mode and was about to say something but Marinette beat him into it.

"Actually yeah, Adrien you look at ,Damian here." She said while pointing her index finger towards her boyfriend.

"He fucked me really good. Like really really good. I was screaming, thrashing... his body is just like Greek god's oh my god, I was only moaning his name. He knows how to give pleasure and loves to hit my spots! Oh how I loved that night baby~!" She said as she touched Damian's bicep and went closer to him, nuzzling her head at his neck.

Seeing this liela too, attached her leech like self to adrien. Burning in pure jealousy. The canteen was now, chanting 'ohhhh' , 'yeahhhhh' , 'get them gurl!' .

Adrien gritted his teeth.

"Looks like you are having fun while being a slut-

Before he could finish this sentence a punch landed on his face and he was thrown at the table behind him.

As he was about to stand up, Damian went and grabbed his shirt and started punching adrien mercilessly.

"WHO ARE YOU?! HUH?" Damain asked angrily. People in the canteen recorded the fight, some chanted 'fight fight fight!'

"I'VE BEEN LISTENING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME- NOT ANYMORE!"

"YOU CALLED MY BABY A SLUT!?" Damian said, while he kicked adrien, where sun doesn't shine.

Adrien was groaning in pain. His once handsome face was filled with cuts and bruises and red marks. Liela tried to fly away from the scene but the other girls in canteen slapped her and did not let her go away.

Marinette was breathing hard. She was in pure shock! She did want them to be beaten up but she did not want her boyfriend to get in trouble so, she made her way towards her boyfriend who was still mumbling something.

As she got closer she heard him, whispering to adrien who was apparently not conscious.

"She is MINE! And IF you call her a SLUT I will kill you! Not only that I will remove your existence! I will fucking kill your whole family!"

That was the moment when Marinette realised she needs to get Damain away from adrien this instant. She was behind Damain who was crouched down.

"Damian." But she got no response he was still mumbling.

She sighed she did not want to do this in front of everyone but, Damian was out of control.

"Darling~" to this Damian looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you gonna keep hitting him, let's go! I don't wanna be here anyways! Darling let's go." She held his hand which was bleeding and she made a mental note to get him medics.

As they went outside the canteen the whole canteen roared in claps and whistles indicating they were on there side.
As they went to more of an isolated place, Marinette sighed.

"Your hand is bleeding Damain- let's get some medications, it will get infected-

Before she could finish what she was saying, Damian kissed her lips. And she shuts up, and kissed him back. The kiss did not last long.

"You are mine baby. Only mine you love me? You said you love me. I love you. Never leave me. I love you, only you. That motherfuxker thinks he can say anything-

"It's fine baby. I will not leave you. I love you. And let's not talk about those bitches and get your hands bandaged. You are more precious than those shit eating asses."

As she said this, Damian received a small peck from her on his cheek.

"But we need to talk about your anger issues."

"I don't have-

"Trust me, you have."

"Okay."

•••

Hiyaaaa! So, I wasn't able to update because of exams and my birthday! But here is an update and I just want to tell you guys this story basically going to end with few chapter. I don't want to make a long ass book. Since this was my first project after an years break.

I will be giving out extra chapters, when needed and some filler chapters too!

I hope everyone reading this is liking the chapters!
I know I'm not the best at writing and need to learn more but Thankyou everyone for supporting me!

ps: i wanted to write, as in not on Wattpad but on some other platform. I tried different apps but I couldn't- actually I wasn't able to. For me I believe creating a reader audience is extremely hard. And here on Wattpad I already have a cute little family who wait for my updates⭐️

So yeah!

•••

charlessss
16/01/24

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.3K 434 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
578K 18.4K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
2.2K 57 5
Daminette Soulmates fic inspired by invisible string by Taylor Swift. Marinette defeats Hawkmoth and moves to a place that's better for her mental he...
151K 3.2K 13
Marinette had lost everyone except her parents, clients, and her 14 real friends due to Lila. When Marinette gets 2 classes to go on a trip to Gotham...