OC oneshots

By get_jinxedd

just oneshots with some of my oc's More

Scar Kisses (Min x Sasha)
Late Night Talk (Yui x Maki)
More oc's
A Certain Song.. (Ruby x Leo)
First Meeting. (Lynn x Entrapta)
Jealousy, Jealousy~ (Jinx x Maxine)
EVEN MORE OC'S >:3
Relationship headcannons (Mx Astro x Miss Circle)
pictures with Mx Astro
OC headcannons (-a few oc's)
cuddling (Max x Jinx)
random picture (S¡n and V)
pictures
second toh oc
Hang Out at 3 am (Zax x Uzi)
OC eyes :0
Anne's love interest :3
ANOTHER AMPHIBIA OC-
another RWBY OC (because yes)

Meet my oc's

143 2 75
By get_jinxedd

Amphibia OC
name: Min Aiko

age: 14-ish

gender: doesn't care, uses she/they mostly

height: 5’1

hair color: black

hair style: cut short, boy-ish

eye color: dark brown, seems black

personality: short angry gremlin to put it simply (if you read ‘The Fighter,’ you can see a better explanation of her personality)

love interest: Sasha Waybright

Sexuality: lesbian

birthday: February 18th

Skin tone: pale mf

clothing style: the most punky, tomboy-ish clothes she can find

backstory: her parents were fairly strict and controlling. her parents expect her to go to school, get a degree, become a doctor, or a lawyer, or something. compared to her older brother, who's a musician in progress, and her older sister who's studying in college for a degree in art. Min is the one who has the most expectations set on her.

she met the trio at about age 7, a little after they all first met each other as kids. she was quickly adopted into the group, even despite her…interesting personality. as they all grew older, and Sasha became manipulative, she was the first to notice. and she always tried fighting against it, to protect Anne and Marcy. which causes her and Sasha to slowly become frenemies. even if Min had grown a crush on Sasha.

She's extremely protective of Marcy in particular. considering they both have slight family problems, they bond over that. they're besties :D

Her and Anne are like sisters, it's funny, they even argue like sisters the very few times they argue. it's always stupid shit. Anne once got annoyed because Min stole her last oreo. they argued for 2 minutes before breaking into laughter-

Extra: gem color is red, which signals courage. and even sacrifice. It can amplify her speed, strength, and mental strength.

Danganronpa OC
name: Yui Haruki

Ultimate: The Ultimate Toxicologist

age: somewhere around 18-19

gender: female, she/her

height: about 5’4

hair color: mute purple and dark purple

hair style: about medium length, ends at her shoulders, is normally messy as hell.

eye color: mute purple with odd swirls for pupils.

personality: very calm, tired 24/7, can sleep absolutely anywhere and anytime. (like Chiaki :D) you’d be surprised how easily she can get annoyed- like, woah.

love interest: depends on the game, 1: Celestia Ludenberg. 2: Ibuki Mioda. 3: Maki Harukawa.  (these are the only games I know shit about lol)

Sexuality: Pansexual

birthday: June 5th

Skin tone: slightly pale, but not pale enough to be considered a ‘ghost’

clothing style: just casual clothes, mostly a lab coat over a loose white shirt and baggy pants with shoes. she has bandages that cover her hands.

backstory: as a kid, she was always curious about toxins and poisons. having watched multiple shows about it, and read any books about it she could get her hands on. in school, she immediately attempted to experiment with poisons and toxins, even as a kid. this sadly caused people to avoid her, calling her the ‘toxic freak.’ stupid name, I know.

she grew up with very few friends, even into highschool. she didn't care nor mind though, and just continued exploring toxins and poisons. this is when Hope's Peak found her, and extended an invitation to join the school as ‘The Ultimate Toxicologist.’ she agreed and joined the school.

Extra: in dv2, her and Chiaki always get along due to them both being sleepyheads. she's actually a very kind person to those close to her. if she doesn't like you? she never will. sadly had an eating disorder.

Sally Face OC
name: Kuro Mlyn

age: a year younger than Sal

gender: non-binary, they/them

height: about 5’6, 5’8 later when everyone are adults

hair color: dyed a pink, originally hair color is dirty blonde

hair style: normally in a half-up half-down hairstyle, occasionally has it down when they're bored.

eye color: a deep silver

personality: the most extroverted person you will ever meet. they're very happy, kind, and helpful. however, they're still very overprotective of Sal in particular, for reasons :) very short attention span

love interest: Sal

Sexuality: queer as hell

birthday: December 3rd

Skin tone: coffee tan

clothing style: casual boy clothes all day long. normally in a hoodie they stole from Sal-

backstory: as a kid, their parents were often at work, which left them home alone. they didn't mind much, and found ways to entertain themselves. one day, their father was sick and staying home. they decided to try and make him some food.

that went bad quickly. their short attention span got them distracted, and they left the stove on. it soon set on fire. by the time they noticed, they were already being burnt. their father heard the commotion and ran out, quickly grabbing the wounded Kuro and running out of the house.

Kuro had suffered very bad burns, which forever scarred their face and body. the doctors ended up getting them a prosthetic mask to hide their scarred face. as they grew older, they eventually moved into the Addison apartments with their mom, their dad having passed away a year before. that's when they met Sal and Larry, soon becoming good friends with them.

Extra: has some fairly bad abandonment issues, and normally sticks around Sal or Larry because of it. they see Larry as an older brother, considering they never had any siblings. Sal and them quickly got along since they both have prosthetic masks. Mask Twins!

She-ra OC
name: Lynn Arrow

age: unknown

gender: genderfluid, mostly uses she/they though

height: 5’6

hair color: dark brown

hair style: boy-ish, messy, and very floofy

eye color: left eye is a blue and the right is gray

personality: also very extroverted, loves tinkering and building machines. very much like Entrapta-

love interest: yep, you guessed right, Entrapta.

Sexuality: Bi

birthday: May 21st

Skin tone: tanned

clothing style: just depends on how she's feeling at the moment

backstory: originally from the modern world, and loved watching She-ra. well, one night, she fell asleep. woke up in some forest. yup, she was isolated! or…however you spell it. ended up wandering before somehow coming across Entrapta’s place. the two soon became friends and whatnot. pretty simple backstory.

Extra: normally seen tinkering on something, it's hard to see her ever relaxing. she never takes a break, even when she needs one.

MHA OC
name: Alexia Lynn

age: 14-19

nicknames: Alex, Xia, Lex.

gender: demi-girl, they/her

height: close to 5’7

hair color: white

hair style: choppy, uneven, messy

eye color: bright yellow

personality: blunt, speaks her mind, insecure, emotional, loyal, kind, accidentally rude occasionally.

love interest: Kyoka Jiro

Sexuality: Lesbian

birthday: January 7th

skin tone: pale

clothing style: normally in tomboy-ish clothes, will occasionally wear something girly

backstory: they discovered their quirk earlier than expected, and was quickly cast aside, being seen as a ‘villain’ due to her quirk. their siblings still stuck with them, thankfully, but their parents left her behind. due to having the same quirk as a family friend, he began teaching them on how to use it properly.

they quickly mastered it best they could, and when they turned old enough, was already accepted into U.A. got put into class 1-A, and met everyone else!

Extra: they are normally seen around Mina or Jiro, finding them nicer to be around. has drop kicked Mineta at times for being perverted. same with Denki. absolutely loves music, and Mina teaches them how to dance.

Quirk: Umbrakinese

Steven Universe OC
name: ‘Xin’

age: hundreds of years old. about 783 to be specific.

gender: sexless, they/them and occasionally she/her

height: nearly 6’0

hair color: off-white

hair style: very long, reaches their knees, messy, normally tangled

eye color: white and black. (deep blue with illusion)

personality: very mother-like to Steven, Peridot and Lapis. calm, curious about human stuff, helpful

love interest: Jasper

Sexuality: doesn't use a label, just loves who they love

birthday: unknown

skin tone: gray (deep tan with the illusion)

clothing style: Steven got them clothes that fit them somehow, normally wears a blue hoodie over black baggy sweatpants. doesn't like shoes, at all. will not wear them.

backstory: they had worked for White Diamond for most of their time, but they couldn't figure out how to properly work their gem powers quickly enough, so White Diamond deemed them defective and threw them out. they ended up on earth, and that's when they met the crystal gems. Steven convinced everyone to let them join, and so, they did. basically a mother to the group like Pearl or Garnet.

Extra: normally seen around the barn with Peridot and Lapis, helps both of them with their trauma

gem: moonstone, they were specifically a military type of the moonstones. powers include; being able to summon any weapon they want, extensive combat abilities, stealth abilities, and the ability to use an illusion to disguise as a human.

Undertale OC
name: Ze [REDACTED]

age: 14. forever.

gender: androgynous, they/them

height: 5’5

hair color: black

hair style: short, ends at their neck, fluffy

eye color: right is green, left is red

personality: calm, often tired, doesn't show much emotion, actually affectionate to those close to them

love interest: Chara and Frisk

sexuality: queer and polyamorous.

birthday: can't remember.

skin tone: a mute tan coffee color of sorts

clothing style: normally seen with an oversized gray hoodie, and shorts. bandages on their limbs from their clumsiness. has a golden heart necklace like Chara

backstory: they used to be a normal teen, until they decided to take a walk up Mount Ebott. they found a hole and leaned over, looking down it. they lost their balance and fell down it though. once down, they wandered around then came across a small goat child and another human. Asriel and Chara. they ended up hanging out with them alot and staying with them. when Chara got the idea of giving Asriel their soul to open the barrier, they insisted on doing the same.

and so, they both ate some buttercups, and ended up dying. Asriel took their souls, and carried their bodies out of the Underground. when he reached a village, the villagers throw stuff at him. he didn't respond, and soon left.

Extra: they're a spirit or demon like Chara, and they got both awakened by Frisk's determination. they got bound to Frisk's soul, and is normally seen around them. even though Frisk is technically the only one who can see them or Chara- they're still getting used to being able to phase through things and whatnot.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------

how’d y’all like this? this are most of my oc’s I figure most of you guys would know.

I'm cool with practically anything, an x reader, x character, or even just scenarios.

nothing smut. I'm asexual.
just, no.

please give me requests, I cannot come up with things myself very easily-

THIS WAS INSPIRED BY @Silver_Star-
mah bestie :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 5
one shots of my own OC's.
263 28 10
I was bored... so yeah. ONESHOTS WITH MY OCS BC WHY THE FUCK NOT
71 1 6
Oneshots IG
100K 1.7K 24
[ Sally Face x Reader Oneshots! ] ❝ I just want all of you to know how much you mean to me. I love you guys so much. I was lucky to know you. ❞ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯...