lavender haze (drew starkey)

By 1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS

"I just wanna stay in that lavender haze" social media x real life drew starkey x fem oc lowercase intended ... More

note
1(introduction)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
epilogue

26

2K 17 7
By 1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS

tuesday, 06/13/23

instagram:

liked by @drewstarkey, @arianagreenblat, and 6.2 million others
@aspenhale venice trip complete! onto naples✈️

wednesday, 06/14/23

@drewstarkey posted a new story, 06/14/23

seen by @aspenhale, @sabrinacarpenter, and 3.8 million others
liked by @aspenhale

We ares settling into our new Airbnb and—of course—we only have one bed again. It wasn't awful sharing it with him, I just feel bad because he could be uncomfortable.

Once we are done unpacking, we head to lunch. I love Italian food so much. I got Chicken Alfredo and it did not disappoint. After lunch, we went for a walk around Naples to scout out the places we would go to over the next few days! Drew and I brought our swimsuits because I wanted to go out on a boat.

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 06/14/23:

seen by @drewstarkey, @gracieabrams, and 4.1 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

@drewstarkey posted a new story, 06/14/23:

seen by @aspenhale, @madelyncline, and 1.1 million others
liked by @aspenhale

I blush after looking at his story and peek over at him. He his staring at me with a smile and I smile back. Was he saying beautiful to the view or me? Probably the view, but hopefully me.

He jumps in the water and we are both treading. I splash him and we do a water fight for a while until our arms hurt. I have the urge to bring up the story and so I do.

"What was that about?" I boldly say. He says, "I mean the view is beautiful isn't it?" I look down at the water in embarrassment for believing that he was talking about me.

He then starts laughing and I am mad that he thinks this is funny. "I'm kidding. Of the course the view is pretty, but YOU are beautiful." He tells me as he tilts his head so I'm looking at him.

"Oh." I say surprised. I blush again and look away. He doesn't like me looking away because he turns my face to his. Dead, deceased, gone.

We continue to stare at each other and I can't help but want to kiss him. I see him lean in and then I lean in too. I wrap my arms around him and somehow we are not drowning.

Total kiss count: 2

DREW'S POV:

Mmmmmm. I think I am in love with Aspen. Like, truly.

Her body, her eyes, her lips, her smile, her laugh, her humor, her sarcasm, her hair, her voice, her kindness, her warmth. Everything about her is my favorite. I could live with her for the rest of my life—never meeting anyone else—and be the happiest man in the world.

The way her lips and body mold with mine when we're kissing is what may make me die right here. I would literally do anything for her and I have only known her for almost 2 months. She caught my eye as soon as we met and I am forever grateful of Madelyn for introducing us.

We break up the kiss and I would rather die from losing air and continue kissing her than live and stop kissing her.

time jump

We get back to the Airbnb and get ready for dinner. Aspen goes to the bathroom while I get dressed. I hear struggling and then her call for me.

I slowly open the door, afraid she would be naked or something. She has her dress on, but she can't seem to be able to zip it up all the way. "Could you... help me... please?" She breathlessly asks.

"Yeah." I walk over and my hand hits her back as I begin to zip the top up. She leans away from my touch, "Your hands are cold" she says. I apologize and finish.

She turns back around and goes to finish up her makeup.

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 06/14/23

seen by @drewstarkey and 6.0 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

author's note:
helllooooo:) i have been busy the past few days so sorry for not posting any chaps😭
butttt i do think that this one made up for it!!!
lmk what you all think of this story so far❤️❤️
thank you for over 2k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.1K 45
"if they call me a slut, you know it might be worth in for once" {drew starkey x fem!oc} {social media fic}
6.2K 109 44
I'm bored so I'm doing this sorry if there's any grammar mistakes. request are open :)
979K 14.4K 90
a lot can happen between an actor and a stylist • drew starkey fic • social media • real life • adult content • WARNING: mentions of rape
263K 2K 69
Just some imagines of my husband 😩