Reincarnated As The Strongest...

By IATensuraFC

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... More

Reincarnated
New Body and Colleagues
Training, Cosmology and Evolution
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
Primordial Devils / A Menace
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
All Hail, FELDWAY!!!
Annoucement
Vice Principal and Noosphere
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?
Four Stair

Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF

374 10 47
By IATensuraFC

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

It has already been 4 months since I started teaching those brats, in 1-2 weeks the semester gonna end, and we gonna have field trip to the Dream World,

during all this time, the brats improve in their study, and learn how to properly use their abilities and meet up to my basic standards. And through introductions to my memories they also attained.... A bit of popular culture.

Velzard :- "Y/N OPPA!!! What's the difference between Dream World And Promise Land!!??!"

Y/N :- "You literally have four of my parallel existence surrounding you!!! Why are you screaming at my face?!!?!

And stop your Korean media obsession!!"

Velzard :- "NEVER!!! THE ARMY FOREVER"

Zalario :- "I Will Vouch For Veldanava sama's sister. THE ARMY FOREVER!!!"

I shouldn't have let those two be introduced to Korean Media.... ACTUALLY WHY DID THAT LIZ— I mean Veldanava, decided to start a business with that fairy, and that includes them selling recordings of MY OLD MEMORIES WHICH INCLUDED SONGS, AND THEIR SOOO CALLED SACRED BOOKS, which are just Mangas, Manhwa, and others.... And THAT ARE ALL FROM MY PAST MEMORY!!!! and They somehow MADE A SPEA—.

Guran :- "LET THE PARTY START, BABYS!!!!", he yelled as he pulled out a large speaker, with fairy emblem in the center of it, and...... a recording
with a star symbol in the middle of it.....

WAIT IS IT CHINESE, and WHY DOES IT TRANSLATE [Sunshine, Rainbow, White]

Y/N :- "NOO!!! DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!! IT HAS THE N—-"

Everyone even Wolfgang, and Wilhelm:- "LETS GOO!!!"

Y/N :- "......"

Everyone starts dancing... even Veldanava and Fairy teleported out of nowhere, and starts dancing.....

Y/N :- "YOU ALL RACIST SCUMSSS!!"

Velzard :- "Even though it is not a Korean Banger, ITS STILL A BANGER!!!! DONT YOU AGREE MY N****!!!", as she starts break dancing.

Y/N :- "....."

Luminous :- "I AM GONNA PLAY IN BED WITH N**** WOMEN WHILE PLAYING THIS BANGER!!!!", as she starts dancing in a zesty fashion.

Y/N :- "....."

Sylvia :- "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME, THE N**** GURAN ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING BANGER!!!!", she start dancing in the average hula dance.

Y/N :- "......"

Guran :- "Shut Your Long Ears, N****!!!", he increased the volume, while everyone kept on dancing.

.... he is the only one allowed to say it.... WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!!?!?!

Jahil :- "N**** N**** N**** N**** N**** N****!!!!" he starts twerking.

(Author :- Can't add that sorry guys💀💀)

This getting worse, and WORSE!!!!
<Master slowly losing it>

Fenn :- "I don't like saying racial slurs, especially when I don't have the pass.... But knowing that some people call me a monkey, and this would make the pigeon angry..... SOOO N****!!!!", he hits the griddy at the back side of the classroom.

I am gonna make sure to crush his head around 10,000,000,000 black holes next time....

<....I am scared>

Wilhelm :- "Even though I bought the pass, I don't want to break Führer's trust"

Wolfgang :- "Same, but I have to agree, this SONG IS A BANGER!!!!!"

Zalario :- "I wished I have the pass... but I am too broke to get myself one ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽"

All three of them tried to control themselves to not dance, but it all fail as all three of them starts dancing, everyone else joined them, as they dance in the same way as the three of them.

I quickly materialized my whip

Y/N :- "NONE OF YOU AIN'T BLACK!!!! WHO GAVE YOU BRATS THE PASS!!!! I AM GONNA WHOOP EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR— "

Veldanava :- "I DID, MY LITTLE N****!!!"

Y/N :- "You ain't black, YOU DAMN LIZAR— Wait What!!??!", as I turned around, I saw that lizar— I mean Veldanava in completely different.... color.

Veldanava :- "What's Good My N****"

<Blud got the pass.... Can I have a platinum pass please>

Veldanava :- 'Sure my G, only $10,000,000,000,000, only cash accepted'

Y/N :- '.....'

<Master is speechless even in thought communication, couldn't be me blud..... (whispers) isn't that too expensive for a pass, how about I give you some of Master's old photos of his past life... (whispers) it's his baby photos>

Veldanava :- 'YOU GOT THE DEAL!!!! MY N****!!!'

Y/N :- ".....OKAY, IF NONE OF THESE BULLCRAPS STOP, I AM GONNA CANCEL THE FIELD TRIP THAT WE GONNA HAVE AT END OF THESE SEMESTER!!!!"

Velzard :- "NOOO!!! You Can't Just Do That To Us!!!!"

Fenn :- "Especially after all the hellish training, and education you have put us all through, that just way beyond cruel for all of us"

Dang, I am so proud of him, he started to get along with his classmates.... I am feeling accomplished as a teache—

Fenn :- "And it's mostly about me!!! I SUFFERED A LOT!!! I don't care about those brain dead morons, who can barely spell their own name. Whereas me..... WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN DOING WITH THAT PIGEON IN THE SAME ROO—"

Y/N :- "True Meteor", I created bunch of meteors made with Stardust/Everythingness, and struck Fenn down with 100s of them.

Fenn :- "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Velzard :- "That stupid n**** deserves it"

Luminous :- "Couldn't agree more, but didn't you got the worst grade out of anyone during the entrance exam, white haired n****!!"

Velzard :- "Shut your vampiric mouth, vampire n****!!!"

Wilhelm :- "I am feeling personally attack...."

Veldanava :- "He is truly my little n**** (trans:- brother)"

Y/N :- "LEAVE THIS ROOM NOW, WHICH INCLUDES YOU VELDANAVA AND YOUR SISTER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!!!"

Afterwards, both of them starts walking out of the classroom... but I could hear their yapping even outside the classroom.

Veldanava :- "You could be mean sometimes,
little Y/N..... and don't compare me to that fairy!!"

Ramiris :- "Why do you hate me, Creator Sama"

Veldanava :- "BECAUSE I HATE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE INCREASED OUR PROFIT BY 10 MILLIONS DOLLARS!!!"

Ramiris :- "WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE!!!!!?!"

Y/N :- "I can hear BOTH OF YOU!!!!"
Why does that Liz— I mean Veldanava even needs money in the first place!!!??!"

Y/N :- 'HEY!!! I have a question to ask?'

Veldanava :- 'What is it, my kawaii little bro~~'

Y/N :- '... Why the hell do you even want money?? Aren't you the Creator!!! And you gave me nothing, the last thing I remember, that is being the closest thing to a salary for me is...

a pack of YU-GI-OH Cards, WHICH YOU RECREATE USING MY OWN MEMORY!!! And to make it even worse the VIRS (Veldanava's Internal Revenue Service) [only member, and leader:- Veldanava] took 9/10 of all of my cards, and to make it EVEN WORSE!!!! You also took the box carrying those cards!!!

What's wrong with you!?!?'

Veldanava :- 'Have to cut cost, because... WHY NOT? And the reason I thrive to have tons of money.... Because, having tons of money would make me feel cool!! And the reason for the taxes, and stealing your memory ideas, because why not.. I mean you are my little brother, and my slav— I mean the best employee of the century,
and I have every right to milk you'

Y/N :- 'Thanks for absolutely nothing'

Veldanava :- 'You are absolutely welcome, my little Y/N~~'

Y/N :- '.......'

I broke my thought communication, and turn on my aura, to a decent level, enough to not destroy the fabric of the reality of these entire dimension.

My glance along with my aura strikes them all with terror, as they took their sit, and Zalario, who was at that time meat riding Korean media along with Velzard took on his position, and from his face, and others I could tell they shat their pats....

Which is funny, because as currently all of them are spiritual being, meaning they don't have the capability to shat, or even pee their pants, or even required to eat anything....

I mean they could eat if they want to, example being my witch of a sister always bringing in snacks during classes, which me being the best teacher in the world allowed.

<Master is goated for real, and dang your sister's title has been updated from Devil to a Witch, good for her, she has surely improved over the semester, in both skills, education, abilities..... (whispers).... even a little bit in personality, after master's constant discipline on her>

Shut up, Shut-in Manas.
<:(>

Y/N :- "Any way brats, it's time to announce that we gonna have our field trip to the Promised Land, in the next 3 weeks—"

Velzard :- "Y/N OPPA is truly the GOAT!!!"

Wilhelm/Wolfgang :- "ALL HAIL FELDWAY!!"

Fenn who finally recovered from the attack, stands up.
Fenn :- "Tsk, I have to agree you are a..... VERY CARING TE-Teacher!!"

Zalario :- "I WISH, I WAS ONE OF YOUR STUDENT, Y/N SAN"

All of Twilight's children except Jahil :- "You are an amazing teacher!! PLEASE REPLACE OUR 'FATHER' "

Wow... they are happy, let's ruin it!! And I know exactly which news I should inform them off....
HUAHAHAHA!!!!
<.....>

Y/N :- "Well, well... before that, we gonna have our semester exams next week, so prepare yourself, brats!!"

Every brats in this room frowned, hearing the news as all the brat starts yapping, at me, whereas Wolfgang, and Wilhelm just rolled their eyes while looking at outrage the brats were on.

Velzard :- "I as the president of CLASS A-0 don't accept this decision, as I have dream, that they are not to be any exams"

Sylvia/Luminous :- "SLAY MS.PRESIDENT!!"

Fenn :- "That's SOOO Cringe, Still I don't accept this headache, you should eats you feathers, you Pigeon"

Wolfgang :- 'Shall I neutralize them'

Wilhelm :- 'We would do it quickly'

Y/N :- 'No need, thanks for the offer though'

Zalario POV

Thanks Veldanava, I wasn't one of Y/N san's students..... I mean, not because of the test... but he is also

                                Flashback

Location :- Lower Realm, Neverland

Y/N san was standing inside the center of  an active volcano while looking at the students of class A-0, who were being tied up by the subordinates of Y/N, with all of their resistance off, along with their pain nullification.

After all of them were tied up by a genesis class chains, Y/N san also tied up both of his subordinates, Wolfgang, and Wilhelm in the same manner, who unlike the students didn't complain, or fight back

Y/N san than quickly materialize... wait is it a pipe!?! And why is it connected to the nearby lava ??!?! Why it is pouring lava...

Zalario :- "WAIT DONT TELL ME, YOU ARE GONNA SPRAY ON THE—"

Before I could stop him, he starts spraying lava on them..
Everyone except Fenn, Velzard, Wilhelm and Wolfgang starts screaming....

What have I gotten myself into..

Zalario :- "Y/N San don't you think it's bit too harsh to spray lava on them—"

Y/N :- "It's for training purposes, imagine what would happen if their resistance were turn off during fights, it would be their end at that moment, so I am preparing them to counter those moments"

Zalario :- "It's still too cruel for such methods—"

Y/N :- "Veldanava put me in those kind of training methods... I have to agree it's cruel but if it what it takes for them to survive I would go to any extend.... After all, all of them have love ones, who would be hurt a lot, if they are harm by any means, meaning in the end, more than 1 individual would die, which includes me, and their loved ones"

As he said that, he for the second time ever created a very concern face, not the one you would have one during a difficult fight but one, you would have when your loved one is in trouble, which I only saw of him two times this one included.

                             Flashback End

Cruel, strict, but at the same time.... very caring, and kind, he act that way even to Veldanava... and to us.

                                  Flashback

Location :- Star Staff Dorm, Star Realm

Time :- After the End Of 8th Period

Currently Y/N san was currently eating an otherworld looking food which he cooked before the start of the day, I believe it's called Nihari, and Haleem that he was currently eating with a weird shape bread that I believe is called Nan, that Y/N san made it all by himself.... Where did he learn to cook??

*Haleem

*Nihari

*Weird Shape Bread/Nan

Well I will be joining him, and ask him what we will be doing tomorrow... and ask him some ways we could escape and survive 8th period tomorrow....

??? :- "Yare Yare ~~ Y/N seems to be relaxing.... wouldn't it be funny if I steal his food"

As I looked behind, I saw none other than Veldanava sama with his mischievous smile—

Veldanava :- "Ara Ara ~~ mischievous is a nice way to describe me~~ Zalario kun~"

Zalario :- "I apologize for that remark Veldanava sama, but don't you think its bit risky to prank
Y/N san, especially when he is enjoying his food—"

Veldanava :- "If he use all of his secret techniques, he might cause me some trouble"

I know at that moment... what I need to say...

Oh, during the entire time, I helped Y/N in teaching Class A-0, Y/N san developed some techniques, which he called secret techniques, those are basically many ways, he along with me, and his two subordinates, could escape some of the harassment, and pranks set up by the students of Class A-0, Veldanava sama, and that Fairy Queen.... What's her name again, or is it him .... Who cares ??

Zalario :- "But would you lose, Veldanava sama"

Veldanava :- "Nah, I'd prank"

Suddenly, Veldanava sama jumped at Y/N san who was still eating his stew looking dish with a bread, as a spiritual being and a higher existence, he doesn't require to replenish his energy, or eat food or any matter, but from my conversation with Y/N san, I learn that he just like to eat, especially after a long day of works.

Y/N san noticed Veldanava sama jumping at him, it obviously annoyed him for a moment, but
Y/N san quickly tear a part of the bread, stuffing it with both of the dish, as he forcefully stuffed it on Veldanava sama's mouth.

Veldanava sama's eyes starts glowing, as he landed on the ground and begged Y/N for more of his own word, what he called, heavenly food.

Veldanava :- "PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF THIS HEAVENLY FOODS!!!"

Y/N :- "Sure", he slide his own plate to  Veldanava sama, as he stands up and start waving at everyone including me inside the dorm, to come to his side.

Dino :- "YOOOOO!!!! How are you doing,
Pigeo— OUCH!!"

Gracia slapped Dino at the back of his neck while apologizing for Dino's impoliteness.

Gracia :- "I am truly sorry, for Dino san impoliteness towards you, Y/N sama—"

Y/N :- "Don't worry, he has the pass, after all we are chill together"

Gracia :- "Huh?!?.... Well I apologize than..."

Dino :- "For real, we are chill like that, so why did you call us here Y/N san?"

Y/N :- "Well, I decided to try out some dishes so I was thinking you all could try some with me?......
I don't want to see this thing, eating my food all by himself..."

That's a violation... I mean Veldanava sama always beat Y/N san either on 8th Period, or at any place, which always led to Y/N san to have daily check up with Dr. Dino, leading to them becoming bro, same with me who also victim of.....8th Period's playful pranks.

I mean they are just some teens, aren't I.... Right, I mean amongst them, are the sister of the Creator, and our Leader, but also a the future leaders of multiple different races, and a emo monke— I mean a Titan, oh I learned that word from Y/N san's Manas,

Veldanava :- "That's so *Nom* Cruel *Nom* Little *Nom* Y/N *Nom*"

Y/N :- "Finish eating your food, before you speak, YOU GOOFY LIZA— AHHHH!!!"

The classic as always, Veldanava sama uses his favorite attack to shut Y/N san up just because he called him names.

Veldanava :- 'I believe he deserves it *Nom* *Nom*'

Zalario :- 'I sometimes awe at your rather.... action, Veldanava sama.... And how is it possible to munch during thought communication'

Veldanava :- 'I know that I am great KUAHAHAHA, *Nom* And the reason *Nom* I could make munching noises *Nom* because I am built different *Nom*'

Zalario :- '.....Sounds reasonable,Veldanava sama'

Y/N san quickly stand up, as he was standing up, he just had a tired face... not gonna blame, he quickly teleported away. Can't blame him.

Pico :- "NOO!!! PLEASE COME BACK FEI FEI!!! VELDANAVA SAMA!!!"

Veldanava :- "Umm... yes.."

Pico :- "APOLOGIES TO FEI FEI!!!"

Veldanava :- "ANYTHING UNDER YOUR COMMAND, PICO SAN...... (whispers).... My little Y/N has so much charisma in him"

Zalario :- "....."

Veldanava sama have a weak spot for children... even though Pico is nowhere near a child age, she always has that child energy on her... and her open admiration for Y/N san proves that even more.

Suddenly Fei— I mean Y/N san teleported back, this time, he was with Wilhelm, and Wolfgang, who was carrying something on their hands.

Veldanava :- "I apologize little Y/N.... Pico told me too"

Y/N :- "It's okay. Well... whether any of you like it or not, we gonna have feast, Pico my boy—"

Pico :- "But I identify myself as a girl though"

Y/N :- "Doesn't matter, the fact you were on my side, and force that Liza— Ahem I mean Veldanava to apologize to me, I would reward you...."

What could it be ???

Y/N :- "Here, an angelic wings looking necklace... it's enchanted with some blessings, and blah blah.. hope you like it, and the most beautiful thing about this necklace is... when you notice carefully, it's has the word 'BOY' on the back side of it..... enjoy I guess.... "

Ummm.... Sorry Y/N san, but... What a LAME GIFT!!!! How could she like these basically a useless necklace... especially when it's written BOY, even though she is girl—

Pico :- "I LOVE IT!!!!"

Zalario :- "Huh!!?!"

Dino :- "Dang, I wish I got that dope necklace.... Looks cool *YAWN*"

As I looked around I saw both Gracia, and Obera giving Pico, death glare.... I am scared.... Help me Y/N san, and  Veldanava sama

Gracia :- "(whisper).... It should have been me.... I deserved to be a called a BOY"

Obera :-"IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!! NOT YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!"

Zalario :- "YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL THIS OUT LOU—"

Pico :- "Tell me one reason why I don't deserve this magnificent gift from Fei Fei..."

Zalario :- "It's just a basic necklace!!!"

Y/N :- "Ouch"

Obera :- "First You Are A Brat, and Second... Y/N san should gift me, as I am his GREATEST FAN"

Y/N :- "Huh!?! I have fans!!"

Wait!! Y/N san have a fan club... why I am not surprised, he is Y/N san after all, the strongest Primordial Angel, and our Leader, the second in command, just behind our Creator Veldanava.

Oh, I am one of the founding members of the fan club along with Pico, Obera, and Gracia, and the rest of the primordial such as Dino, and the other primordial... what's his name again, Corn or Something, didn't join the club..... yet

And the one who came with the idea was none other than our Lord, and Savior, Creator Veldanava, who forced me into joining the club along with Gracia..... The world should be purified with the  holy books

Obera :- "and third, and finally that's... a pretty cute necklace especially when it's crafted by Y/N san"

She also likes cute things.... And after her defeat against Y/N san, she seems to became obsessed with Y/N, like always asking everyone questions about his whereabouts and stuffs

.... I don't know why.... Probably because he is cool, and defeated her in a fight...

Pico :- "Won't fit in you... UGLY PIGEON"

Obera :- "What DID YOU SAY!?!!?"

Y/N :- "STOP BOTH OF YOU!!! You know what...  I brought all of you a gift, let's start with Dino....  I made you a special cloud, which you could use as a bed while flying around with it, and... it have some blessing of mine"

Dino : "You are the G, Y/N"

For REAL, Y/N san is such a GOAT, he just knows, what we like or desire, he is just extremely good at reading people.

Y/N :- "Next is Zalario, and for you, well... I heard whenever I am absent, you are harassed by those brats, so you could have this book, these book contains 10,000s way to evade and escape harassment, this will keep on updating and... these book also contains some of my blessing"

Zalario :- "THANK YOU SO MUCH, Y/N SAN!!!!!"

Hahaha I would no longer be harassed or abused by those students ever AGAIN!!! Now that I have the 10 thousands and more ways to ESCAPE BRATS.

Y/N :- "You are welcome, now finally you two... Gracia and Obera... here you both could have the 'exact' replica of the necklace that I gifted to Pico—"

Both of them quickly snatched the necklace as they looked at it intensively, Gracia was specifically blushing a lot seeing how cute the necklace is....

Didn't knew Gracia have this side of her, kinda ironic considering how serious she is, most of the time....

And Obera seems to be acting the same way as Gracia... but she is trying to hide it, I believe the term is called, tsundere, at least that's what I learned from the holy books.

Y/N :- "Well hope you all like my small gifts, I mean after all you all are my juniors... my colleagues and even my friends, so I believe that's the end of it...."

What his name again, corn or something :- "Ummm, Sir Feldway, I believe you are missing someone—"

Y/N :- "Who are you??"

For real, who is this guy..... I mean he couldn't be one of us... actually where is the other primordial angel, his or 'her' name is Corn or something... I don't know.

Veldanava :- "*Nom* he is *Nom* Kornu, one of the primordial *Nom* Angel, be nice to him, even though *Nom* no one in this room gives a *Nom* damn about him"

Ohh...... he is that guy... I believe, I was close at guessing his name... and his gender, well... bravo to me..

Y/N :- "Ohh... well that's awkward... Ummmmm, here you could have this entire collections of books as well..... (whispers) Phew I could get rid of the stuffs..."

Huh?!? What does Y/N san mean by it... why do does the top of the collection written Haram.... Why is Veldanava sama eyeing the books?

Kornu :- "....Thank you, Sir Feldway, I would deeply treasure this gift, as long as I live— Opps I drop something, let me pick it up.."

Wait!!! Why does the cover of the book extremely sus, and it's written Redo of Healer.
Suddenly, Veldanava sama quickly snatch the collections from Kornu, and gave Y/N san, one of his trapped— I mean a beautiful smile.

Veldanava :- "Little Y/N~~~ Can I PLEASE KEEP THIS FOR MYSELF~~"

Y/N :- "Sure.... Horny Lizard— AHHH!!!!"

Y/N san got himself struck down again by Veldanava sama's favorite attack, Star Buster..... who would have guessed? Welp time to help my bro...

Wolfgang/Wilhelm/Zalario :- "Are you okay, Führer/Y/N san"

Y/N :- "Yeah, *cough* I am alright..."

Pico :- "I knew it!!! Fei Fei is the STRONGEST of us After All"

Gracia :- "Its truly spectacular seeing Y/N sama surviving against one of Veldanava sama's attacks"

Obera :- "Well... no wonder I lost to him, you are truly deserved the role as our Leader"

Dino :- "FOR REAL... even though you are one of my regular patients in my clinic, along with Zalario, and two of his subordinates"

Kornu :- "......"

Y/N :- "Well.... I have nothing with me to gift you... sorry Kornu"

Kornu :- "Well I don't need gifts, I mean as long as we have each other, I don't need any gift... so let's enjoy this feast.... I am definitely not crying insid—"

Dino :- "Who cares, let's began our feast!!!"

Man, I feel bad for the Kornu guy... you know what.. Yeah, after I am finished with my job as substitute teacher, I would take Kornu to some side missions!!

Y/N :- "Wait!! Before we start our feast, Zalario... I have a request for you, can you deliver this lunchboxes to my brats"

Zalario :- "Sure, Y/N san.... Sorry, just curious why are you so.... Relax today, is there any special occasion today"

Y/N :- "Well, today I gave my brats a surprise 50 questions pop quiz, for all the subjects COMBINE..... well you should remember"

Zalario :- "Yeah.... I do remember and that was straight up beyond cruelty"

Y/N :- "Well.... They did pretty good, as the class average was an A. So I am pretty happy... and I want to share this happiness by having all of them experience my cooking.... Well one of the perks from living alone by myself.... *whisper* in my past life"

Well it's funny seeing Y/N san trying to keep his past life from the others, to him he only thinks that only me, Dino, his two subordinates, his sister and Veldanava sama knows.... But who is gonna tell him that everyone knows... and Veldanava sama has nothing to do with it..... NOPE absolutely nothing...

Y/N :- "Well then..... let's start our—"

Veldanava :- "PARTY, PIGEONS!!! *Nom* that TURKEY IS GOOD, LET'S START THE MUSIC!!!"

Flashback End

Well... fun day... other than me, and Obera being forcefully locked inside a locker room... I was bed ridden afterwards... so not fun at all.

Y/N :- "Zalario, WAKE UP FROM YOUR THOUGHTS!!!! We are at the end of 8th period, you were so dozen off, those brats scribble your face, and POUR EGG YOLK ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!"

As I looked around I found myself roped along side with Y/N san, and his two subordinate, I noticed Veldanava sama, Fenn, and his sister scribbling on his face, much to his screaming....

I have only one thing to say....

Zalario :- "WHEN IS IT GONNA END!!!!! AHHHH!!! NOT MY HAIR!!!"

Zalario POV End

After the End of The Period.....

Velzard :- "Well guys, it was fun bullying our teachers, so now that's the end of the period, we shall FINALLY LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE!! For today..."

Fenn :- "Finally... I will no longer see this pigeon's face..... for today"

As both of them starts leaving, I have anger risen in my head, like why wouldn't I... those worthless, and annoying brats!!

I suddenly caught both of their heads, as I slams them to their sits, they growled in pain.. feeling good listening to their agony, time to make it worse for them, which would helped them in the future....

Y/N :- "Well than, sorry for the beat down but we gonna have extra lessons until we reached the day of our semester exams"

Fenn :- "NOO!!! F**K YOU PIGEON———"

Wolfgang :- "ANGELIC PUNCH!!"

Wilhelm :- "ANGELIC KICK!!"

Both Wolfgang and Wilhelm beat up Fenn down, as both of them proceeded to chain him up.

Wolfgang :- "DON'T YOU DARE I̴͈͌̇̑̂̐̚N̶̤̄̌̀̔Ş̴̺̙̫̜̰̋͐Ù̴͎̯͔̥͛͌̌͝L̸͈̰̣̦̈́̒̒̚̚T̶̨̛̘̼̃̏̿̀ ̶̟̪̭͚͝O̴̲͌̔̂͊̂͊U̶̗̙͉̣͗R̸̭̃͒̈́ F̷͇̃́̕Ü̴̢̞̿̇̿̍Ḥ̶̯̑̊͋̑Ŕ̷̝Ė̶̳̞R̵̘͆͒̀ "

Wilhelm :- "B̷̲̎R̶͜͝A̶̝͋̿͛Ṯ̵̢̩̕"

Y/N :- "So anyone wants to argue back.... *sigh* Listen here, it's for your own good, for you all to have the field trip you need to have A in your tests, which is around 95%"

Luminous :- "But isn't the passing grade D or 75%!!! What's about the big jump in the passing grade!!"

Veldanava :- "FOR REAL!! I am not THAT Cruel or Devious to change the Passing Grade!!"

Y/N :- "First for all it's my class, and I didn't say anything about you passing the class, you may pass the class if you get D, but you wouldn't be able to join in the field trip at the end of the semester.... And I am organizing the field trip so my trip MY RULES!!!"

Velzard :- "This is Rigged From The Start!!!"

Sylvia :- "For Real!!"

Jahil :- "This is Violation of Student Rights"

Guran :- "And THIS IS A USAGE OF POWER"

And here we go again, them yapping and yapping, like I don't care dudes. It's for your own goods..... and Veldanava what are you doing here, please leave right now!!!

Veldanava :- 'Geez, okay dude chill out you are no fun 😒'

Y/N :- "Well than Brats of Class A-0, armed yourself physically and mentally, as these days shall be your hardest.... heheheh..... HUAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Brats :- "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP US!!!!"

Y/N :- "Sorry the Room is sound proof... only certain overpowered individuals could break through it, and BOYS barricade the room"

Wolfgang/Wilhelm :- "YES OUR FÜHRER!!"

Zalario :- "I could only pray for your guys survival.."

Luminous :- "You... a fellow vampire guy, if you let me go.. I will gave you special treat—"

Wilhelm quickly gave Luminous a punch in her face, as she went flying circle around the room, but she return back to her seat.

Wilhelm :- "I don't take any bribes, you vampire whore, AS WOMAN ARE TEMPORARY, FÜHRER IS ETERNAL"

Luminous :- "I don't mean the bed way, I meant I am gonna gave you a Veld's chocolate."

Wilhelm :- "Ohh... sorry... but I prefer Führer's cooking over anything else"

Y/N :- "Now We Will Officially Start This Extra Lesson, HUAHAHAHA!!!"

Brats :- "AHHHH!!!!"

Time-Skip

Well it's been a long time since the exam day, and the extra lessons... man what a fine time, I took all my frustration on them...

well it could be seen on them when they gave the exam their eyes looks like Miyuki from
Kaguya Sama: Love is War. But 10 times worse, just like my old life.... Now I am depressed...

Now let's look at the result....

Y/N :- "That to be expected...."

Wilhelm :- "So did they pass Führer..."

Zalario :- "They worked so hard, I hope they pass..."

Wolfgang :- "Did they Malty or Naofumi"

I quickly materialize a screen that shows the test result, and I gave a satisfied smile..

[ Name/ML / BC / WLS / SOTR

Velzard/A+/A/A/A

Luminous Valentine/A+/A+/A/A

Jahil/A/A+/A/A

Guran Dwargon/A+/A+/A/A

Sylvia El Ru/A/A+/A/A

Fenn/A/A+/A+/A+ (Best Grade)         ]

Y/N :- "NAOFUMI"

Well then.... according to the rules of the campus I need to ask their guardian's permission for them to be allowed to be join in the field trip—

Veldanava :- 'You have my permission!!! You could take Velzard with you, AFTER ALL SHE DESERVES IT, she proved that she is WORTHY AND SMART to be my SISTER KUAHAHAHA'

*sigh* well it's gonna be a wild adventure itself asking for Twilight and that older Titan's permission itself...

"Author :- Hope you guys like this chapter.. I am sorry for not a posting a single chapter for so LOOOOOOONG, because you know school started so I was drowned in works, but I promise I will continue to publishing new chapter every weeks.

Quick Question :- Who is your favorite character, so far in this story?

And my friends who read this story ask me a question, that is Rimuru or Satoru gonna be in this story....

Well UNFORTUNATELY, he is gonna be part of this fanfic.. so yeah... I am sad...

See ya in the next chapter!!"

Total Word :- 5210

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.5K 170
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
328K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
72.1K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...