FALLIAM

By linaaa343650

(This story starts from the end of the last episode of season 4 of Dynasty) What if Liam hadn't realized who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapitre 16

Chapter 15

51 2 0
By linaaa343650

Evan's POV.

Guardian - Please follow me.

Evan - What did I do again ?

Guardian - Follow me and don't ask any questions.

I got up and left my cell to follow him.
He took me to a room where he gave me a bag with all the things that had been taken from me when they locked me here.

Guard - Change your clothes, I'll wait for you outside the door.

I nodded and he left.

I changed before walking out of the room and towards him, he looked at me then started walking the other way so I followed him.

Evan - What's going on ?

He does not answer me.

After a few minutes we found ourselves at the exit of the prison, he turned to me and handed me a paper.

Guardian - I was asked to give you this.

I took the paper and opened it, there was an address on it.

Evan - Who gave you this ?

Guardian - I don't know, I didn't get a name, just this piece of paper.

Evan - And what does that mean ? I'm free ?

Guard - Yes sir, I have been tasked with taking you out this evening.

Evan - Who ?

Again he didn't answer.

I look at him in incomprehension for a few seconds, then, not wanting to understand, I leave and head towards the address marked on this piece of paper.

30 minutes later.

I got out of the taxi to find myself in front of a warehouse, the taxi left and I walked a little further, looking for a clue that could tell me why I came here.

??? - Evan.

I jumped at the sound of this female voice and turned to see a woman only a few feet away from me.

She was quite tall with long curly brown hair.

Evan - Who are you?

??? - My name is Eva, and I could use your help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
172K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC