Enchantress [ Twilight OC × O...

By HarmonyL777

We all know the story of innocent Bella Swan, but what if I told you that was a lie. Bella wasn't as innocent... More

Introduction
ACT 1: Pre-Twilight
Chapter 1: The Arrival
Chapter 2: Mornings & Kisses
Chapter 3: Classes and Dates
Chapter 4: Questions
Chapter 5: Meeting His Family
Chapter 6: Getting Back What's Mine
Chapter 7: Elijah & News🔞
Act 2: Twilight
Chapter 1: Bella
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: Stalker Vibes
Chapter 4: Edward's Back
Chapter 5: The Hospital & Distractions🔞
Chapter 6: Pestering Humans and Consequences
Chapter 7: Mo' Problems
Chapter 8: La Push
Chapter 9: Nosy Bella
Chapter 10: Bella Finds Out
Chapter 11: New Powers
Chapter 12: Bella Meets The Cullens
Chapter 13: Warnings and Fights
Chapter 14: Talks & Mo' Drama
Chapter 15: Trouble & Rescues
Chapter 16: Comfort, Dances, and Promises
Act 3: New Moon
Chapter 1: Killer Party
Chapter 2: Leaving
Let's Talk About It
So I may Have Did Something
Chapter 3: Lost & Found
Chapter 4: Brokenhearted & Switch
Bad News
Chapter 5: Surprise Visits
Chapter 6: Humanity
Chapter 7: Motorcycles
Chapter 8: Lust & Temporary Heartbreak 🔞
Chapter 9: Longing Want & Jealousy
Chapter 10: The Truth
Chapter 12: The Talk 🔞
Chapter 13: Volterra
Chapter 14: The Decision
Act 4: Eclipse

Chapter 11: Bella Knows

3.2K 137 18
By HarmonyL777

3rd POV

Throughout the entire newfound transformation for Jacob, Alec, Lilith, and Elijah have all been around to try and help him as best as they could. Alec never leaves Jacob's side.

With the new strength and other changes that have taken place in Jake's body, his need for sex has as well, Alec tries to reign him down, but the horny teenager just can't get enough. For instance, the young couple are currently wrapped up with one another in Jake's bed, while it rains.

Alec's POV

Jake lets out a moan as I trail kisses down his neck, sucking on his weak spot. "D-don't leave a mark," he whimpers underneath.

I smirk against his skin at his words. I graze my teeth against his spot, resulting in him letting out another moan. I move over towards his ear. "Why not, puppy?" I ask him teasingly with the nickname I gave him after he shifted.

He whimpers again helplessly. "I don't w-want them to t-tease me during patrol," Jake stutters. I put my teasing to a halt and raise myself up a bit, using my hands hold myself up.

I smile down at him. "You're are so fucking adorable, puppy," I compliment him. He blushes and tries to face away from. "Nooo, look at me. I want to see your beautiful face." I softly grab his jaw and make him look at me.

Our sweet moment is cut off by Jake's alarm going off, notifying that he has to go for patrol. He pouts adorably at the realization. "I don't want to leave you," he whines as he continues to pout.

I kiss his pout away. "It's okay, I'll be here when you get back. We can continue with our fun later," I assure, teasing him a bit.

He smiles brightly before he begins to look sad again, making me worry. "How can you enjoy it? You've always liked to pull my hair, and now you can't. How can you enjoy it?" Jake asks.

I only shrug my shoulders. "I'll always find a way. I always find a way to have you screaming my name," I reassure him, teasing him a bit.

He lets out a offended scoff and hits my chest jokingly. I only let out a laugh and get off of him. Jake sits up and starts putting on his shoes. "Can you walk me out?" He asks, looking up at me.

I play with his hair for a bit. "Of course," I answer. With that, Jacob grabs ahold of my hand, and we walk out the his house.. It is pouring down rain.

We immediately end up getting soaked. "I don't like your outfit," Jake complains out of the blue. I look over at him with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What? Why?" I question him.

"You look to hot right now. Just imagine if others were around and saw you like this. I'll be jealous," he explains, gesturing towards my outfit. I smirk at his words.

"What can I say, I got good genes," I gloat to him. He sticks his tongue out at me playfully, making me laugh at his childishness.

Our playful banter is cut off by a voice yelling," Jake! Hey!" We turn to see Isabitch jogging our way. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," I growl out, but Jake puts a hand out in front of me to stop my advances.

Bella ignores me and looks towards Jake as if he's betrayed her. "You cut your hair? And got a tattoo?" She points out in a questioning manner.

"Bella," Jake calls out her name to speak, but she just continues on.

"I thought you were too sick to come outside or pick up the phone when I call," Vanilla rants on.

Yeah, he wasn't picking up the phone because he was getting his back blown back-to-back. "Go away," he tells her.

Isabitch only looks at him in disbelief. "What?"

I move closer to her. "Go away," I repeat what Jacob had stated.

She only looks over at my boyfriend. "What happened to you? What's..." she asks, trailing off as we turn to walk away. Bella then grabs ahold of Jake's forearm. "Hey! What happened? Did Sam get to you? Is that what's happening? Did you do something to him?"

The last question aimed towards me. I glare at her and grab her hand that's on Jake. "I don't have to explain anything," I sneer at her before throwing her hand off Jacob harshly.

"Sam and Alec are trying to help me. Don't blame them. But if you want somebody to blame, how about that filthy bloodsucker you love, Edward Cullen?" Jacob sneers at her in disgust.

Bella goes quiet as it looks that she is contemplating what Jacob has said. She tries to play dumb. "I don't know what you're talking about," she states.

Jake looks her in disbelief that she would have to lie straight to his face. "No, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You've been lying to everyone. Charlie. But you can't lie to me. Not anymore, Bella," he seethes out at her.

Just as he's done, his name could heard being called. We turn to see the pack waving him down before turning back to Bella. I decide to step in to fully end the conversation. "I don't want to see you around here ever again. If I do, I'll be sure to let Lilith know of your activities, you know she loves to torture," I threaten with a smirk on my.

Her eyes widen in fear. I then tap Jake's waist, making him face towards. I pull him into a long, passionate kiss. We slowly depart soon enough. "Go," I tell him. He nods his head and runs off.

I then face to see Bella still standing there. I glare harshly at her, and she backs up, almost tripping. She then scurries to her truck and drives off. Ugh, I need to go sanitize my hands now.

Timeskip

3rd POV

It has been days since the Bella thing happened. Supposedly, Bella had interacted with Laurent and almost died, but the pack arrived and took him down.

It has been quiet for the most part, except for Jake's moans, but that quietness would soon be disrupted by a force. A force named Isabitch.

Alec's POV

I'm walking out, with the pack, excluding Jacob, from the forest when suddenly Bella comes stalking out of Jake's house yelling, "What did you do!?!"

I furrow my eyebrows at her presence. "Why the hell is she here?" I practically growl out in anger. Paul grabs ahold of me to calm me down.

"Okay, what did you do to him!" She yells at Sam pushing him. All the guys scream at her, but she only ignores us and continues to get in Sam's space. "What did you do to him!"

Sam, finally fed up with her screaming, instructs, "Easy!"

Bella, not being able to take a hint, exclaims, "He didn't want this!"

Paul then interferes with the situation. "What did we do? What did he do? What'd he tell you?" He interrogates her.

Sam grabs Paul and pulls him back. "Both of you calm down," he commands, but Bella continues to just yell around him at Paul.

"Nothing. He tells me nothing because he's scared of you," she explains. We all laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. Jacob? Scared? Please, make something else up.

Without thinking, Bella just has to slap the hothead of the pack, Paul. He starts to shake, signifying he's about to shift. "Too late now," Jared instigated. I smirk at the circumstances.

"Bella, get back!" He yells before turning to Paul, "Paul, calm down, now!" Paul soon shifts in front of Bella. Ooh, is it a possible death?

Bella then starts to run in the direction of the Black's house. Jake suddenly comes out house, jumping over the porch ramp. "Bella!" He calls out.  I glare in his direction. He better not do what I think he's about to.

As she's running towards Jake's direction, Jake is running in our direction. "Run! Jake, Run!" She yells. She dives and goes to the floor as Jake jumps over her and shifts.

Both wolves have a face off before the start actually fighting. Paul has the upper hand at first before Jake throws him off. They then go at it again, but they end up tumbling down into woods.

As all of this is going on, we are watching as it's not the brightest to intervene with a wolf fight. Bella watches from the floor though. When they head off into the woods, Sam faces back towards the pack. "Hey! Take Bella back to Emily's place," he instructs before going into the forest.

Embry and Jared head over towards Bella. "Guess the wolf's out the bag," Embry jokes. I only stifle out a laugh before heading off in the direction Sam went.

I soon find them, and Sam has successfully calmed them down. I cross my arms and glare in Jake's direction. "Jake, we need to talk," I state to him as calmly as possible.

He looks up at me with guilt. "Alec, I-I can e-explain," he stutters. I roll my eyes.

"Later," I say in a menacing tone and walk away. I can't deal with this.

Timeskip

We make it back to Emily's and Sam's place. Sam had walked in before all of us. Paul and Jake walking in playing as I walk behind them.

When we get inside, Paul apologizes to Bella. I quickly turn to face towards him. "Why are you apologizing? She had it coming," I state with a glare on my face.

"Alec," Jake calls out in a pleading tone. I roll my eyes and ignore.

I put my focus on Bella. "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be somewhere about your pathetic little boyfriend?" I ask her teasingly, but threateningly.

She looks at me with fear in her eyes once again. "I-I wanted to check up on Jacob," she answers.

I quickly reply with, "Well, he's fine, so you can leave now."

She grows some type of confidence and glares at me. "What are you going to do if I don't?" She asks, trying to seem menacing.

I smirk out of amusement before I walk towards her. All her bravery is gone. Sam tries to intervene, but Emily stops him. I harshly grab a hold of her jaw and force her to look at me. I let Diablo take over for a bit and flames replace my regular eyes. Bella screams in horror. I only smile even more.

"Alec, please," a voice begs. I turn to see the voice belongs to Jake. I harshly let her go and she whines.

I ignore her and face Jake. "I don't even want to see you right now," I tell him. He begins to cry, but I immediately leave to avoid anything else being said. I just need time.

Jacob's POV

I cry hard as I watch Alec leave. Emily comes to my side to comfort me. Why did I have to go and run my mouth. If I would have just listened to the Pack when they said to not be around Bella, I wouldn't be in this predicament.

Bella tries to touch me, but I move away from her and cry into Emily's shoulder. "Bella, I think it's best if you go," Sam says. I hear her sigh I'm defeat and then retreating footsteps after.

Emily then guides me to one of the guest rooms. She sits me down on the bed and rubs my back. "Is there anything you need?" She asks me worriedly.

I look up at her with a sniffle. "Only Alec, I only need Alec," I wheap. She only lets out a sigh and pulls me back into a her sweet embrace. I only need Alec.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.5K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
586K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
662K 30.7K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
107K 3.6K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...