๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ~ ๐˜š๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi Duskprincess89

"๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž," "๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

~ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ~
~ ๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ~
~ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™™ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™Ž๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ! ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™š? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™จ ๐˜ผ ๐™†๐™ช๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฏ? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง... ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™Š๐™›๐™› ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช... ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐˜ผ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐™ƒ๐™š'๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ ~

~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ~

109 10 1
BแปŸi Duskprincess89

Sloane stared out the window of the honeymoon suite, hearing the rumbles and growls of the kugelblitz from outside the window. Many of the Hargreeves considered it a ticking time bomb, but for Sloane, it was like a sleeping beast that could awaken at any moment and end the world in the blink of an eye. She tried not to think about her impending doom while Astrid sat on the bed in silence, still pondering whether or not they should stay or risk their lives to reset the universe. "Can you say something, please?" Sloane pleaded. "What else is there to say?" Astrid questioned. "We have to make a choice, and no matter what we choose, its going to affect everybody else," Astrid covered her face.

"I'm scared, Trid. What if we go into Oblivion, and I lose you? Or the other way around?" Sloane sniffed. "I can't live like that," Hearing the sorrow and sadness in her wife's voice made a lump form in Astrid's throat. "Hey, come here," Astrid patted the bed. Without hesitation, Sloane sat at Astrid's side, resting her head against her shoulder as she felt the tears run down her cheeks. "Listen, I can't lose you either, Sloane. Do I wish we had more time to be married? Absolutely. Do I want to have a future with you? 100 percent, I do. But we have no idea what's on the other side with that guardian. I'd rather know we're both safe in each other's arms than go through the unthinkable," Astrid admitted as she ran her fingers through Sloane's hair.

"I want that too," Sloane nodded, wiping her tears. "So... we're voting to stay?" She double-checked. Astrid nodded, confirming that was the best decision for them. Astrid swallowed the lump like a bitter pill and kissed Sloane's cheek. "I'm gonna head to the wine cellar," Sloane left the room, her footsteps echoing down the hall. Left alone with her thoughts, Astrid pulled back the curtains and sat in one of the white fluffy chairs. As she started to settle back in, she heard footsteps enter the room, but instead of Sloane returning with the finest wine she could get her hands on, it was Five.

"Hey," he stepped into the room, digging his hands into his pockets. "Hey, how long do we have left?" Astrid asked. "A couple of hours. Could be more, could be less," Five responded. "Where's Sloane?" he asked. "Raiding the wine cellar for our end-of-the-world party," Astrid sadly smiled. 
"So I guess you guys know which way you're voting," The time traveler said, taking the empty seat across from her. "You know you're more than welcome to join us, right?" Astrid spoke. "I'm still on the fence on that one. I saw something last night that I was not supposed to see," Five explained.

"Was it Diego and Lila? I saw them doing it on the stairs last night," Astrid inquired. "No, I saw Dad. He was in his room with someone, making some deal," Five clarified. "And before you ask, I don't know what the deal was or who it was with. Everything is a blur," "It wasn't me or Sloane. We were busy doing other things last night," Astrid chuckled. "Yeah, I get it, Triddy. Thank you. Everyone was boning last night," Five cringed. 

Astrid's face contorted with confusion, trying to recall if either Five or Ben hooked up with someone last night. "I remember hearing you screaming while running down the hall," Astrid remembered. "Focus, please," Five snapped her out of it. "That story about the bells? There's something Dad's not telling us. Think about it. When has the old man ever been straight with us?" Five asked. "I don't know. He was always ruthless in our performance reviews," Astrid shrugged. "He always gave me five stars," Five muttered. "Really?" Astrid's brow quirked up. "Look, I'm old enough to trust my instinct, and it's telling me this is a trap," Five warned. "Just some food for thought,"

~~~~~~~~~

Astrid and Sloane wrapped their arms around each other as they sat on the steps back in the lobby, watching as the Hargreeves joined them, waiting for the inevitable decision. Even though the couple were dead set on staying and accepting their fate, that didn't mean everyone else was on the same page. "I think you can all guess which way I'll be voting," Allison spoke. "We've all been through a lot. We've all lost people, mannequins. But their deaths have to mean something. Which is why I'll be voting to go with Dad,"

Klaus and Ben stood at Reginald's side, claiming they'd also be heading into Oblivion. "Let's go save the bloody universe!" Lila cheered as she stood up and joined their side. "Well, since she said yes, I vote to stay. How's that for nice?" Diego sat on the steps. "You're not being serious," Lila shook her head. "It's his vote, Lila," Allison reminded. "Okay, that's four to one. Viktor?" Viktor straightened his spine as he sat up and pondered his final decision. "Look, I wanna believe, okay? I really do. I just can't shake the feeling we don't know what we're getting ourselves into," Viktor explained.

"No, but we know what we've got if we don't. We have to go into this together. Viktor, we're a family," Allison insisted, looking rather hurt. "You can't just keep throwing the word 'family' around. It isn't enough," Viktor sighed. "I vote to stay," Allison shook her head in disgust before turning to Luther. "I have to agree with Viktor. We don't know what we're getting ourselves into. I want to stay," Luther admitted. "Astrid? Sloane? What about you two?" Allison questioned.

Astrid looked down at her wife, who looked up and nodded at her to go on. "It's okay," Sloane whispered. "Sloane and I talked, and we're out. Look, we wanna spend whatever time we have left together, and not fighting some guy with a sword and ringing bells and stuff. So..." Astrid trailed off. It was now four to five, with being the only one left to cast his vote. It was either going to be a tie or the decision to stay would be final. As Five turned to where Reginald was standing, he looked the old man dead in the eye as he said his peace. "I saw the future, and it told me to sit this one out. I vote stay. It's time we accept our fate," He stated.

As thunder clapped outside, the final decision was 6:4. "You're all pathetic!" Allison hissed before storming off. "Why can't we go in there just the four of us?" Ben whispered to Reginald. "That would mean certain failure. There must be seven," Reginald answered somberly. "Children, I can't say I'm happy with this. But I see now the blame falls on me. I failed you when you were young, and I have failed you now. And in doing so, I have doomed the entire universe," Reginald said sadly as he met all the eyes of the Hargreeves siblings. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the courtyard... awaiting the end,"

To say some of the Hargreeves were a bit taken aback by Reginald's somber last goodbye would be an understatement. It was shocking to say the least. Last night's speech sounded very scripted, but at the end of it all, he seemed genuine in his words. "Idiots," Ben muttered as he angrily walked in off in Reginald's direction. "Was that a real apology?" Viktor asked, turning towards Luther. "The man has never apologized for anything in his life," Luther hung his head. "I actually feel bad for him," Diego muttered.

"Don't worry, it'll pass," Five assured. "So, now what do we do?" Sloane questioned. "We wait for the end. I'll see you around. It's been interesting," Five answered before walking up the staircase and into the elevator. 

~~~~~~~~~

With at least one final hour of life left, Astrid and Sloane decided to crack open the bottles of wine and savor the last drink for as long as they could. But as they downed their first glass of one of the more addicting and silky red wines, they found themselves craving more. "Here, I'll grab another bottle and some ice," Astrid offered. "Don't be too long, sweetheart," Sloane smiled, pecking her lips. Astrid's footsteps echoed down the silent hallway as she reached the ice machine at the end of the hall, but as Astrid opened it, all that was left was a small puddle of water. The machine must've broken down sometime during the night.

The only other ice machine to her knowledge was on the same floor as The White Buffalo Suite, and as Astrid grabbed another bottle of the fine wine and filled the metal bucket to the brim, she could only hope she wouldn't run into Reginald. He was supposed to be outside "awaiting the end," but that didn't mean he still couldn't turn up at the last second and catch her off-guard. As she walked back towards the elevator, she stopped as she noticed the suite's door was open. Astrid quietly set down the bucket and peered through, watching as the old man seemingly stared off into the distance, his hands clasped over his mouth like he said something he was trying to suppress.

Part of Astrid wanted to leave him in his wave of guilt and shame, but as she saw a single tear slide down his wrinkled cheek, she couldn't hold back her resentment forever. "Hey, Reg," Astrid spoke, opening the door the rest of the way. Reginald turned his head and saw the bottle gleaming in her hand. "Krug 1968, excellent year," he commented. "Yeah, one last toast with Sloane before..." Astrid trailed off, breaking her gaze. The nightmares of him shouting and screaming threatened to bubble to the surface. "The... the ice machine was broken so, you know..." she trailed off. 

Reginald inhaled deeply before returning his gaze to the window, where the kugelblitz hovered in the sky, taunting him as it ripped the rest of the world apart piece by piece. "This is the failure of my life," He sighed. "I sit here staring at centuries wasted, all because a different me was unkind to his children," It doesn't matter if you're a different version of him! What your other self did and what you tried to do is proof you're just as bad as he is! Astrid tried to bite back her tongue and quietly leave the room, but the raging fire in her heart was too big for her to control, and years upon years of torture finally spilled over.

"Reg, it's not that simple, all right?" Astrid scoffed. "You are so hard to say no to. You know that? It always has to be your way or the highway. You've pressured us into doing everything for you, but I had to do it. I had to say no," "Astrid, the universe is tearing itself apart," Reginald appeared shocked by her outburst, but that didn't stop the Shadow Girl from speaking more of the truth. "Yes, I know, but it's always something! Everything you ever wanted me to do, I did! I was only meant to be your obedient daughter, your perfect little soldier. And when I wanted to break free and follow my heart, you sucked every ounce of joy that I ever had, and then you threw me out into a world I had no idea how to survive in!" Astrid felt her eyes fill with tears as the lump in her throat returned. "What kind of father are you?!"

"A cruel one, I realize that now," Reginald admitted. "Astrid, you're a remarkable young woman. I know I can't undo years of sorrow and pain, but I do hope you find it in your heart to forgive me," Reginald stepped closer to her, offering her his handkerchief. Without meeting his gaze, Astrid sniffed as she took it from him and wiped her eyes, more and more tears threatening to fall. "Will you forgive me, my daughter?" Reginald asked. Astrid's heart thumped rapidly against her ribcage, and without a second thought, she flew into Reginald's arms and embraced him. "I-I think I can, Dad," She muffled against his shoulder.

She could feel Reginald shift as a heavy weight was lifted off his shoulders as he returned the embrace. "I only wish your self-actualization could've come at a better time for the universe," he whispered. Astrid pulled away confused, "I-I don't understand. What do you-" Before Astrid even had a chance to finish speaking, she cried out as she felt a sharp pain rip through her torso, and she slowly looked down, her legs trembling as Reginald plunged what felt like a sword into her chest. "D-dad, what are you doing?" She sputtered, blood pooling out of her mouth.

Reginald's face was no longer full of sorrow and remorse. It was the same cold-hearted glare she'd grown quite familiar with. He had no remorse; this was all a ploy, and she foolishly fell for it. "There's an old saying, Astrid. The best way to bring a family together is at a wedding or a funeral. We tried the one. Now it's time for the other," Reginald's voice was full of darkness. He twisted and pulled the curved blade out of Astrid's chest as she fell onto her knees, trying to stop the bleeding. All she could see was Reginald's satisfied and evil smirk. "Sloane..." She cried out even as she continued to choke.

"I know, I know. Just as you found love, it is a terrible shame. But don't worry, I'll be sure to look after her," Reginald raised the blade and slit her throat. Astrid's shuddered as her last shaking breath left her body, and as much as she tried to fight and stay alive, she could feel her eyes fluttering closed until there was nothing left but death's darkest greeting.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Astrid? Astrid!" Sloane called out as she walked down the end of the hallway, hoping to find Astrid in the wine cellar. But as she turned on the lights and looked around, there was no sign of her beloved. That's strange... where could she be? Sloane wondered, shutting the door behind her. "Ah! Luther, I didn't see you there!" She gasped as she turned around and accidentally ran into him. "It's alright. But where's Astrid? I thought you guys were doing an end-of-the-world party?" He questioned. "Yeah, we're supposed to, but she disappeared, and I can't find her," Sloane explained.

Luther's eyes widened. It couldn't have happened; they all would've seen it. "You don't think a kugelwave took her, do you?" Luther spoke calmly, not wanting to worry her further. "No, there's no way," Sloane shook her head. Luther patted her shoulder, telling her it wouldn't hurt for them to look around the hotel and find her. "Maybe she got lost on her way back? It is a big hotel, after all," Luther reasoned. "Yeah, maybe..." Sloane nodded. They checked all the floors, continuing to call out Astrid's name, but there was no response.

"Triddy! Where are you?" Luther called out as the elevator door opened, and they stepped into the last hallway. "Trid?" Sloane felt a sinking feeling in her stomach as she approached the White Buffalo Suite. "Luther, maybe she's in here," Sloane gestured. But as they creaked the door open, Sloane's bloodcurdling scream echoed throughout the hotel. "No! No! NO!" She stumbled over to where Astrid's body lay on the carpet. Luther's heart dropped into his stomach as he saw the pool of blood underneath her, and he rushed to her side, hoping there was just the tiniest bit of life in her. But as he tried shaking her awake, it was no use.

"Come on! Come on!" Luther pleaded. "Astrid, wake up!" "Luther, stop... she's gone," Sloane sobbed. "No, she's not! The Astrid I know wouldn't go without a fight!" He grabbed her hand and tried to listen for a pulse, but only silence filled the air as his baby sister was truly gone. Sloane cradled her wife's torso in her lap, her tears falling onto Astrid's pale face. How could this have happened? Who could've done this to her?

Several sets of heavy footsteps rushed into the White Buffalo Suite, and as Luther looked up through his tear-filled eyes, all their siblings must've heard Sloane's screams and went to investigate. "Oh my god, Astrid! What happened?" Viktor gasped. "She went to go get ice. I couldn't- she didn't come back! This is all my fault..." Sloane wept. "No, it wasn't. You didn't know this was going to happen. None of us knew," Luther sniffed. Allison sat in one corner of the room crying while Klaus stood at one end of the room, hoping all of this was some sick and twisted joke. But the more Diego looked at Astrid's body, he noticed something was off.

"It must've been him, the guardian," Lila said, breaking the silence. "She's right. Whatever did this had a long-curved blade," Diego agreed, gesturing to the wound on Astrid's chest and the jagged slit on her neck. "How can you be sure?" Viktor asked. "I don't know much, but I do know about knives," Diego's voice dripped with sarcasm. "Children? What's going on?" Reginald asked as he stepped into the room, gasping at the sight before him. "Oh God! Astrid!" He trembled rather overdramatically. "If we attacked first, she'd still be alive," Ben muttered.

"Not the time, asshole," Luther growled. "Just saying..." Ben glared back at him. Suddenly, the Hotel Obsidian shook as if it was in the middle of a major earthquake. Everyone looked around, seeing the cracks and foundation of the suite begin to crumble around them. "Guys, we're out of time! The kugelblitz is here!" Five shouted. "Into the passage! It's the only way!" Reginald said, opening the door into Oblivion and ushering the group inside. "Come on, children, hurry!" Sloane shook her head, not able to bring herself to leave Astrid behind. "We can't leave her!" she begged Luther and Allison.

"Sloane, we have to go, or we're all gonna die!" Luther grabbed one of her hands while Allison grabbed the other. But Sloane was insistent she wasn't going to leave without Astrid. "There's nothing we can do, Sloane. There's nothing we can do," Allison persuaded. With a heavy heart, Sloane pressed a kiss to Astrid's lips one final time before reluctantly following the Hargreeves through the passage, her heart shattering into a million pieces.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

23.9K 397 11
"My entire life, they've made me feel like a bird inside the cage" Valerie Hargreeves, the useless one in her family. At least that's what they've...
98.7K 2.5K 28
๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“? โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two broken soul find the same ...
303K 7.1K 41
The Sparrow Academy where 8 unusual souls with incredible abilities lived. Number 1 - Marcus Hargreeves - Super strength and endurance Number 2 - Be...
18.2K 406 21
Seeing their dead brother alive again after being dead for fifteen years, is crazy enough for the umbrella academy. While seeing six strangers showin...