The daughter of the gods❤

By VLBooks

What would happen if you had six Olympian gods for parents? Syrena is that girl. After living her whole life... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Finding her
Chapter 3: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood
Chapter 4: Meeting Mr.D
Chapter 5: A long,looong night ( and a FuN one too)
Chapter 6: Training?!
Chapter 7: X-mas Rush!
Chapter 8: Have a Berry Merry "Olympian" Christmas!!!
:):

Prologue

10.2K 200 65
By VLBooks

Up in Olympus, there was a party raging in the streets. Every god, mortal and immortal being celebrated the birth of the Godling, also known as the Olympus's Heir. Apparently, Zeus, King of the Universe, Poseidon, Apollo, Artemis, Athena and Aphrodite had a daughter.It was unexpected, because the mixture of these gods' powers created a whole new type of god, a "Godling". And this Godling's name was Syrena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.2K 190
Originally Published on Quotev (HP AND PJO CROSSOVER) Emma Quinn is supposedly one of the most powerful witches in the world. Yet how can that be whe...
50.8K 1.1K 10
The Blue Dancer - Number 7 and 1/2, Vanya's twin sister. Lilly Hargreeves, AKA 'Half', grew up much like her twin sister, constantly being told that...
7.1K 119 12
In this sequel, Sofia Oliver returns to Blue Bay Harbor following the decimation of Lothor a year prior. When a new threat arises it's up to the Ninj...
126K 2.6K 16
This is only here to show the difference between 12 year old me and 17 year old me. Read it if you wish but I'd prefer it if you read the Rewrite, Th...