Harry Potter and Merlin Colli...

Por EmmaWilliams66

We know about Merlin and certainly about Harry Potter so what will happen when Harry and Melrin meet will thi... Más

Harry Potter and Merlin Collide
Chapter Two
Chapter three: Harry's from the future
Chapter four: Nimueh poison's Merlin
Chapter Five: Sirius Black
Chapter Six: You mean...this is the future
Chapter Seven: Divination
Chapter Eight: We'll see
Chapter Nine: Time will tell
Chapter Ten Wonder what the game will bring tomorrow?
Chapter Eleven: Dementors
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eighteen

1.3K 63 26
Por EmmaWilliams66

Harry's POV

I sat on my bed in the boys dormitory Ron looking at me oddly. "What are you thinking about?"

"Merlin," I whisper.

"You haven't seen him in nearly three years," he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know I haven't. I just can't help but think about him sometimes. We got close Ron," I explain to him.

"I understand Harry. Come on it's nearly christmas," he smiles at me.

"I'm glad we are going to yours for Christmas," I smile as  I pick up the book sitting on the bed beside me.

"You never seem to be able to go anywhere now with out that book," says Ron as we get up. 

"Yeah I can!" I snap as I put it under my pillow and walk away.

"Where are you going?" he asks me.

"Slug club Christmas party!" I shout.

"Oh yeah I forgot!" he said a little annoyed. He didn't get in. Why he is still a bit annoyed about it. 

///////

"What is this I'm eating by the way?" Cormark asks me.

"Dragon balls," I say with a smirk as the curtain yanks open to reveal Snape. I watch as he pukes over Snape's shoes and I hold back a laugh.

"You just brought yourself a months detention!" 

I sneak through the curtain trying to get away, "Not so quick, Potter," he said turning around to face me.

"Sir I really think I should rejoin the party. My date," I trail off.

"I'm sure they will survive your absense for another minute or two. Besides only need to tell you a message."

"A message?"

"From Professor Dumbledore. He asked me to give you his best and hopes you enjoy your holiday's. You see, he is traveling and won't return until the term resumes."

"Traveling where?" I ask him but he walks away ignoring me completely like I hadn't even asked the question. As I turn around I bump into someone.

"Sorry," I begin.

"That was my thought always been told I'm clumsy...Harry," he smirks right at me. I can't believe it!

It's MERLIN!

Merlin's POV

I couldn't believe it had been so long. I couldn't believe I'm seeing Harry again after all this time. He is older, a lot older. But he still seems like the Harry I once called so much about.

"What are you doing here?" he asks confused.

"I needed to see you. I had to. I came now during your Christmas holiday's thought it be the best time," I smile at him.

"It's perfect time.  I just can't believe you are here. It's great to see you. You've grown up a lot too," Harry says bringing me into an embrace which I accepted happily.

"Merlin I can't believe your here," says Hermione.

"Neither can I still," Harry added.

"Long story short. I'm here for a little while. I needed sometime away from Camelot and to see Harry. I couldn't stop thinking about you," I smile.

"How is all with you? What has happened?" Harry asks me.

"A lot in fact. A hell of a lot. Some not as good as other parts. Recently I met my father but he died. I' now believe it or not a Dragon lord," I say softly to them.

"What is a dragon lord?" Harry asks.

"Let's get a drink and I'll explain."

Harry's POV

"Thanks for letting Merlin stay," I say to Mrs Weasley. 

"It's perfectly alright Harry. We are happy to have him," she smiles at me and Merlin.

"Come on let's go up stairs," says Ron.

We all head up stairs but Ginny is in her Dressing gown looking over at me and I smiled at her. Merlin and Ron went into his room to leave us to talk.

"Your shoe lace is undone," she says as she leans down and ties up my lace.

"Thanks Ginny," I smile at her as she steps back up. We are so close. I could kiss her right now, if  I really wanted too.

That's when something strange happened outside. Fire set a light around the outside of the burrow. I look out the window to see Bellatrix appear. I run down the stairs quick in anger.

"Harry no!" I hear Merlin right behind me but I ignore it as I run pass Remus, Tonks and Mr and  Mrs Weasley sprinting through the fire.

"Harry no!" I hear Mr and Mrs weasley scream but I continue on through the field's now trying to find her.

"I killed serious black! I killed serious black? You coming to get me!" she screams.

She is going to pay for what she did to him. I couldn't hate anyone more then her apart from Voldemort.

"Harry," says Merlin from behind me he had caught up me me. "Are you crazy?" he asks me.

"I can't let her continue to hurt the people I care most about. You don't understand Merlin. You really don't," I say loudly.

"Harry!" I hear Ginny's voice. What is she doing out here? Is she crazy?

We find Ginny and step in front of her and shout, "Stupefy but the man just reflected my spell with ease. Why am I so weak?

That's when more spells started to be chucked at us from him and Bellatrix. Merlin joined in and helped us. "This is crazy Harry! This won't solve anything!" Merlin says trying to convince me.

That's when a spell hit me right in the chest and I collapse to the ground in shock. Bellatrix steps out laughing. "Stupid, uselss Harry Potter!" she laughs. 

"You leave him alone!" Merlin says angrily.

"And who are you to stop me?" she laughs.

"I'm Merlin. I'm your past. I knew magic way before you. I don't even need  a wand. I can kill you right here and now!" Merlin spits.

"You maybe protected for now Potter! But one day you won't be!" she spat as Mr Weasley, Tonks and Remus had arrived.

Ginny is kneeing beside me helping me to my feet. I feel a bit sick. That's when the whole burrow caught fire and we all run to check Ron, Molly, Fred and George are alright. They have gone but so is the burrow. It's destroyed. 

Merlin's POV

"Thank you for your help," Harry says looking at me as we sit on his bed back at Hogwarts.

"I owed you one. I hope that counted as another. I'm so glad your alright, Harry and you will be. I know you will. You are strong. You been through so much already. Don't let them defeat you. If you ever worry just remember in the past I'm there thinking of you. I might not be around but you are a true friend to me and I with you," I smile to him.

"I'll always remember that, Merlin. I will. I wish we could do this all the time but we can't. It's dangerous when we do. This might be the last time we see each other. But we will never forget each other. That is what counts. I will miss you, Merlin. Now and always," Harry says as we give each other hug.

"Goodbye Harry, my old friend."

With that I vanished. Hogwarts disappeared and I found myself once more back in Camelot in my room. No time has gone by. Everything is just the same as I left it. But one thing had changed. I had seen Harry again and I felt happy knowing I got to see him one last time.

THE END

////

Thanks so much guys for reading this.

I know its been a long ass ride lol. Updating after years or months ect.

BUT PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND LET ME KNOW what you thought.

THANKS GUYS SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME ALONG WITH THIS STORY.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.7K 1.6K 29
From the time that she was just an idea between her parents, Anastasia Carrington has been fated to wed the future king of Camelot. Same goes for Pri...
6.9K 250 23
Last year, Y/N L/N started attending Hogwarts. While there, he made new friends, new discoveries, and even helped to keep the dark wizard, Lord Volde...
244K 8.7K 26
Merlin and Arthur have become closer than ever, and Arthur shared some of his most secret opinions. Will Merlin be accepted, or will be rejected? sor...
664 13 17
Even though Mike and Sophia's grandfather have been defeated, there are still questions that remain. And when some of those questions are answered, t...