3 KingDoms Shenanigans. PILOT...

By Honest_Healer

*.✧ "When you turn into the age 20, our generation staff will be passed on to you, dearie. Mom and Dad soon w... More

∆ DESCRIPTION AND CREDITS ∆
PART 1 : Smiling Faces.
PART : 2 History lesson
PART 3 : Stalking Eyes.
PART 4 : The Dealer
Part 5: Take a look at me!
Part 6: Where have YOU been?
Part 7: Lovely Chat And a New Friend
PART 8 : A bumpy ride, flashbacks n' more!
Don't worry I'm not dead yet! :(
NEW BOOK COVER
REDRAW THE LATEST BOOK COVER
PART : 10 | Danger Alert.| Epilogue
PAST [ FRISK AND AUGUST ]

PART 9: A long talk

7 2 23
By Honest_Healer

Nightcore - Centuries
Youtube
NightcoreReality

[ I I ]

Scene 1: The cabin

How does it feel when you made a deal with a demon like god who can destroy you with a snap of their fingers if your mere existence dosent matter to their entertainment anymore?

Great? No. Absolutely bad. No one can blame you for feeling as such because right now, a certain brunette is in that situation.

And that's what her highness is currently feeling right now.

Confused, still in shock and slightly scared for herself and her kingdom. The morning sun rays hits softly against the brunettes cheek as she sat facing the window of her bedroom, her elbows leaning against the frame of the window and her face rested against the palm of her hands. She let out a sigh as she let her eyelashes flutter shut, silently listening to the morning chirps of the birds and the crickets chatting away. Marie inhaled in the morning air then exhaled it through her nose roughly, opening her eyes as she stared at the pink peach like morning sky in daze.

So much had happened in the past few days.

For some reason, whenever Marie tried to send a letter to her parents, she's got a feeling that the letters did not reach to them. Because if they did received the letters then she would had already gotten an reply from them right now. But she, unfortunately, didn't get any response from her parents. Just pure silence from them, which makes a knot to form in the pit of the already anxious brunettes stomach. Deep within her, Marie knows that she has a bad feeling that something might had happened to them but she tries to ignore it everytime that thought appears in her mind, knowing that they could take care of themselves and that now she had other things to ponder about.

Marie sighed again as she let her head fall against the frame of the window, suddenly feeling down and tired. She had just woken up and got herself ready, but she wasn't entirely ready to face the others outside. She knew that they understand what she was going through at the moment as she was still processing everything what just happened and everything what Chris said in the carriage about his story yesterday.

..Well, atleast that explains why Frisk and Chris didn't look like they belonged to this dimension..

A knock can be heard from the wooden door behind her which Marie jolted slightly in shock, fumbling around to turn and face whoever was waiting behind the door. She cleared my throat and puffed up my chest, figuring that it might be Shaera or August. Speaking out with a slight sutter, she managed to sound atleast quite confident about herself as she spoke out in a loud, commanding voice.

"Come in!"

The door stood still for a minute, then a jiggle can be heard as the doorknob twisted around and the door slowly creacked open with a loud groan. Marie's brown eyes widen as she saw somebody peaked through the gap with a nervous smile on their face, their lips pressed into a thin line as they held the door open for their slender long figure to peak into the room and gaze into her eyes. The brunettes eyes fell down and she averted her gaze from said person, suddenly feeling quite down again.

"May I come in your highness?"

Marie nodded slowly as she twisted herself to face the window again with a cloudy look on her face, now suddenly interested in the morning sky again as she let out a huff unintentionally. She heard the door closed shut behind her, which made her small frame tensed up at being alone with the person in the room as said person strode to her direction with their soft light steps. She heard her bed behind her creaking slightly, figuring that he had invited himself to sit on her bed by himself and a clank echoing through her room, shattering the silence and tensed atmosphere as suddenly the smell of food filled through her lungs.

"I made breakfast for everyone. Figuring that you wouldn't come out from your bedroom any moment- I decided to bring up your breakfast to you myself, my dear." Chris chripped in a happy tone, his yellow eyes boring holes into the back of Marie as he smiled softly at her, trying to hide the fact that he was a tad bit nervous being alone in someone else room, especially in a woman's room. He cleared his throat as his eyes averted to the tray of food which was sitting neatly on his lap and a genuine smile rose its way up to his lips.

"Pancakes and a slice of strawberry cake - just for you my dear!" He chripped, knowing that this will cheer up her already sour mood.

At this, Marie's frame stiffen even more as her eyes widen, sparkles in her eyes as she suddenly felt hungry yet again. She rose up from her seat and made her way slowly to Chris, her gaze landing on the tray of food on his lap as she tried her best to avoid his gaze. She sat beside him with a unreadable face but took the tray of food and immediately started gulping down the food to her throat, not caring about her manners and how messy she could be at the moment.
Chris eyes brighten as he saw her enjoying his food and he chuckled, figuring that she was hungry all this while. He watched as Marie stiffen yet again, suddenly realizing that someone else was in her room with her.

"Sorry." She sheepishly looked up at Chris. Now that she looked at him, he wasn't in his usual attire, which got her curious. He was wearing a brown vest, a plain white button up shirt with collar with their sleeves rolled up until his elbows, black lose trousers and white stocking while his gloves still remained on his hands. His hair was tied up into a messy pony tail and he was wearing his usual monocle on his right eye. For the first time, she felt nice seeing him without his usual elegant attire and her eyes meet with Chris bright yellow eyes -filled with life and happiness, which made a smile to slowly make its way up her gloomy face. He looked, more causal and comfortable, which made her feel the same aswell. Chris beamed at her when he saw the smile on her face and went forward to pinch softly at her cheeks like an elderly person would do to their grandchildren while mumbling and buffering out some words filled with happiness and joy.

"There! That's that smile I wanted to see!" He cooed at her which Marie giggled at him, going to swat his hands away with her other hand still holding the tray of food on her lap while her mouth still full of food.
"Hey! Stop it, I'm trying to eat here!"

Chris shrugged playfully as he let go of her, a giddy smile on his face while he rolled up his eyes in fake annoyance. Marie giggled again as she stuffed some more food inside of her mouth, suddenly forgetting the whole point about Chris being a demon and her already messed up situation she was still in. After what felt like minutes, Marie finally stuffed in the last piece of cake and wiped her greasy hand with a tissue which Chris made it appear out of thin air with a flick of his fingers. She wiped her mouth and her fingers while Chris made the tray to disappear into thin air which slightly shocked her. She smiled up at him, suddenly feeling again nervous after a few seconds.

"Sorry about me eating like I haven't ate for days. I- well.. have a thing of eating when I'm down or something." She chuckled nervously as she averted her gaze from Chris, which he blinked in confusion. He seemed genuinely confused about her being down, which slightly bothered the young brunette.

"Why - ever are you down my dear?" He seemed to gaze down at her with concern, his hands absentmindedly going over to his exposed skin nearby his elbows and scratching it slightly with his sharp long fingernails. Marie took notice of this and she immediately opened her mouth to question him but the words got stuck on her throat as she saw his gaze averted from her eyes to his fingers, which he immediately pulled his hand away causing his skin to be torn. Chris hissed in pain as Marie watched a sort of strange colour of liquid slowly dripped down from his now bruised area, which was quick to heal up itself as the skin stitched back up itself.

"Ahh- I'm terribly sorry, I tend to do that often." Chris chuckled and he waved it off as if he had done it before which bothered Marie more than it should as she scrunched up her nose in thought. "As for my previous concern my dear -"

"Are you..okay?" Marie cut him off as she couldn't help herself - but to stare at the many scars littered on his arms in concern, her eyes shinning with worry as she pursed her pink lips into a thin line. Chris seemed to blink at this, and after a couple seconds of silence, Chris let out a nervous chuckle as he averted his gaze from Marie's brown chestnut eyes. Marie saw something flash across his eyes, and in a split moment, she saw an undescribable emotion before it disappeared. He turned and smiled at her softly, feeling suddenly touched at her concern for him.

"Ah.. I'm fine, darling. It heals by itself, see?" He nodded his head as his orange hair jumped around with his head, the scratch slowly stitching itself back up and ending up with another scar among the ones on his hand. "It's a bad habit which followed me to my death, really. Not to much to worry about."

Marie didn't knew if he was lying or saying the truth, because she swore she saw the same undescribable emotion flashing across his eyes in a blink of an eye before it immediately vanished like it was never there before. She could only bob her head at him in silence, not wanting to speak as she stared down at her lap in thought. Chris eyes suddenly lit up as he shuffled to sit more closer with her with a growing smile on his face.

"So! Will you tell me what's been bothering you lately my dear? It saddens me- and I'm willing to help you just to see that beautiful smile on your face again!" Chris beamed at her and let out a small laugh while Marie snapped her head up to face him with growing wide eyes. She stuttered, feeling still confused and slightly disturbed as she lifted a finger at his direction.

"U-Uhm.. from all what you said in the carriage about you being a.. demon.." She paused to let the words sink in the man's words beside her and to examine his expression. He looked quite confused yet curious at where she was going, which made her tense frame slowly relaxed. "..Is that all..true?"

"My..dear." Chris chuckled at her with closed eyes, figuring that all the while she was been bothered by him. He shifted so that he was sitting in a more comfortable position while the brunette looked confused at the low tone Chris was using. She never heard him speak so quiet before. "So..I was been in your thoughts lately? Why..you could had just said that to me!"

"Its just-" The Queen stuttered as she felt herself grew embarrassed, fumbling her fingers around to play with the lose locks of hair which hung down from her shoulders. "It'll just..sound so weird and.. rude.. y'know?"

Chris chuckled after a few minutes of silence and a few seconds of blinking, placing his hands on his lap as he started to rock back and forth on the bed. His eyes looked lost for a moment until he spoke again, this time again, quiet. "Does me being a mortal before and ending up as a demon bothers you more than my ability to destroy everyone in a snap of a finger if I wanted too?" He turned to gaze into Marie's blue orbs which she stared back into his static eyes. She chocked out her words in embarrassment, feeling really rude about what she was about to say. "Yeah..it's just..Gods are something..but uhm..you being a mortal and ended up in hell is a whole other thing.. consider that you're a God now.. it still makes me feel uneasy and uhm.."

"Left out?" He asked, which she nodded unconsciously. "Yeah..it's just..I'm sorry, I-"

"There's no need to be sorry my dear." Chris cut her out with a small lighthearted laugh as he went to place a hand on his chest. "Infact! I should be sorry. I should had told you all earlier before I got any of you involved in my hands." Marie frowned at this, opening her mouth to protest but Chris cut her off by silencing her, placing his think fingers onto hers as he beamed at her from his height. "So..as I said. I'm sorry, your Highness. Please do accept my apologies, I truly did not mean it all."

Marie stared at him, dumbfounded as he gave her a closed eyes smile and tilted his head. The brunettes gears turned and shifted in her head until the words struck her like a brick. She frowned even more, but choose not to say anything bout it as she gave him a forced smile. "Uhm..it's okay Chris. Also, you don't have to address me as that-..uhm..ya know? We're just friends!" She gave him a genuine smile which Chris squealed and brought her into a hug, catching the brunette off guard.

"Ahhh!! See, that's the smile I wanted to see!" He beamed as he lightly pinched Marie's cheeks while mumbling all kinds off stuff in excitement and happiness, his lightbulb giving out some faint buzzes to match his emotions. Marie giggled loudly and swept his hands away, which Chris went back to pinch at her cheeks again like an old grandpa who couldn't get a clue. They both continue this for a while, so far until Marie had to toss her pillows at Chris who swiftly dodge it in a blink off an eye. Marie got exhausted as she lifted up another pillow to yeet it, but Chris teleported Infront of her and snatched the pillow of from her hands which earned an pout from the young Queen.

"Sorry my dear, but I can't let you land a hit on me, can I?" Chris chuckled at Marie's pouty face until her eyes suddenly glow a blue colour. The pillow from Chris grip went flying up as a blue hue surrounded the pillow and it went flying to Chris Direction, it successfully landing a hit on Chris which sent him stumbling backwards in awe and shock. Marie blinked as her eyes turned back normal, then she went on to gaze into her hands as if she's seen something breathtaking.

"Did I.. do that?" She jabbed her finger at the pillow which now laid innocently on the floor with big wide eyes while Chris looked dumbfounded beyond possible. Comically, he bend down and picked it up with his two fingers and brought it up to his height as he gazed on to pillow like it was some sort of ancient artifact. He hummed as he gazed it throughoutly. "My dear.. you cast your magic onto the pillow and commanded it to fly up by your command in an blink of an eye! My, may I ask..how long have you knew that you could had done that?" Chris asked in genuine curiosity and awe while it was Marie's turn to stare at Chris dumbfounded.

"But I.. I didn't knew I could do that?" It was almost as if it was a question, which now brought Chris facial expressions to shift into a dramatic confusion and shock look. Marie snorted at the look he was giving which Chris blinked out from his phase. "Ahhh- apologies! Also, about that, you didn't knew you could had done that?"

"Nope. Never knew until today..just now." The brunette confirmed as she shifted her gaze to the pillow while Chris hummed in thought. He suddenly beamed as he jumped on his place, then tossing the pillow away carelessly as if it didn't matter at all and grinned at her direction.

"My dear, what say we begin your lesson today?"

[| ∆ |]

A/n:

FINALLY! IVE UPDATED.

I'm so sorry my dear Cherries for not uploading in so long! Motivation died but it came back to life once I heard one of my friends is going to read this book if they have the time to do so :]
And school so as studies are going to be a bother in the nearby future so I wondered- why not updated it today atleast?!

Anyways, let me know what you think bout this chapter! Please also do take a look at my other books:

• SAMS reversed au Season 1

•SAMS reversed au Season 2

Both of these books are completely free lol. I'm still updating Season 2- don't worry, I won't quit no matter what comes in life for me >:3 and I'll try to update as frequently as I can. I know that schools gonna bother me more so I'll try to update as fast as I can!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and share, so as comment. I like reading ur silly and exciting comments xD

Anyways, take care my cherries! See you very soon!

--- healer

2998 words :>

[| |]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 70 20
Regina has just been chosen to be Keeper of a unicorn. There's only one problem...She can't see them! Make that two problems. She can't get out of it...
5.3K 148 12
The Diaz family decide to take a vacation and head for a certain town filled with some magical beings. Everything seems normal, but that is short-liv...
4.3K 145 26
"What the hell?" The book in my hands glowed, letting out a bright yellow light. I panicked, dropping the book to the floor and began to back up. But...
132K 8.8K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...