The Rajvanshi's ~ An unfading...

By author_chahat

"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. T... More

Disclaimer✨
Cast✨
Cast(pt:-2)✨
Characters(pt-1)✨
Characters(pt-2)✨
~1✨
~2✨
~3✨
~4✨
~5✨
~6✨
~7✨
~8✨
~9✨
~10✨
~11✨
~12✨
~13✨
~14✨
~15✨
~16✨
~17✨
~18✨
~19✨
~20✨
~21✨
~22✨
~23✨
~24✨
~25✨
~26✨
~27✨
~28✨
~29✨
~30✨
~31✨
~32✨
~33✨
~34✨
~35✨
~36✨
~38✨
~39✨
~40✨
~41✨
~42✨
~43✨
~44✨
~45✨
~46✨
~47✨
~48✨
~49✨
~50✨

~37✨

18.2K 1.5K 153
By author_chahat

||•|| I guess you all have taken an initiative to not to comment.

||•|| Do check out my message board hope so you all will help out rest is upto you all only.

||•|| The target is yet to complete on the previous chapter.

||•||The next Target is:-
~ votes:- 950+
~ comments:-70+
~ followers:-855+

||•|| Word count:- 2099 words

(Author's POV)

Heer was still in the hospital for several hours as she had to go through several tests to ensure that everything was safe.

Vihaan was there too, not leaving her side, not even for a single minute. Heer was deep asleep under the effect of medicines, Vihaan rubbed her hand with the pad of his thumb, staring at her, not moving even for a minute.

"Bhai, have something, you haven't had anything since the morning" Ayaan coveted, diverting his gaze from sleepy Heer to his hand over hers.

"Will have once she is discharged" he replied, requesting him and Vedika to leave as he will come back once Heer is discharged.

~

"Thank God Heer and baby are completely fine" Dadi prayed to the almighty for their well-being.

"But what caused her allergy?" Radhika questioned being curious.

"Soya, I guess Diya made oats and soy pancakes right Diya" Vedika questioned, gazing at Diya.

"I...I didn't know that bhabhi is allergic to soya" Diya nervously stated, her eyes fluttering in between everyone.

"Obviously no one knew it's not even your fault, don't worry" Radhika stated while everyone nodded understanding the fact.

"Right bhabhi is fine now"Ayaan added.

"Yes and they will return after sometime" Vedika joined in.

"Dee, don't worry baby its not your fault" Yuvaan comforted her.

Diya still felt bad for Heer though everyone comforted her, seeing her in a gloomy mood, Yuvaan decided to cheer her up. Everyone was seated in the living room. Yuvaan went somewhere with Akriti.

Diya chewed her nails as her leg trembled with anxiety.

"Bhabhi" Akriti yelled, gaining their attention.

"Bhabhi, Bhai has something for you". She squealed as they saw Yuvaan entering.

"What is it, Yuvaan" Sakshi gasped.

"I told you this son of ours isn't in his senses" Dada ji added to dadi.

"Bhai is looking cute na" Akriti stated squealing.

Akriti pulled him by his hand and helped him to stand in front of Diya.

"Your first kitchen gift, bhabhi" she laughed out aloud.

Diya stared at Yuvaan disappointed, who came wrapped up in a gift wrapper.

"I'm your gift, Dee, claim me". Yuvaan spoke, opening his arm widely, grinning.

"Yuvaan, you aren't a kid" Diya glared at him, her mood went sour. She dejectedly went to her room, her eyes cast down.

"I told you to gift her something special, not to upset her more". Virat grumbled at his antics.

"Dad, I'm so special to everyone, don't degrade me like this". Yuvaan retorted with a huff.

"Now go and console her" Sakshi ordered.

"Obviously I will" he replied, a mischievous grin lingering on his lips as he rushed towards his room.

"Why I feel that he got something special for her" Radhika spoke with narrowed eyes.

"Nalayak zarur hai par samajhdar bhi hai Mera beta" Dadi confidently spoke, glaring at Dada ji who scoffed in return.

Yuvaan tip toed and saw Diya seated on the couch with a pout.

Adorable!

He transferred his smiley face into a mischievous grin.

"Dee, I thought you liked the gift, me as your perfect gift".

He sat next to her and held her hand in his, Diya gave a side eyed him.

"Whom you will unwrap with these fingers". He stated kissing her fingers gently, his eyes holding her strong gaze, her breath hitched when his lips lingered for more than needed time.

She pulled her hand back, breathing heavily.

"Look at my impact on you" he huskily spoke into her ear.

"Shut up, you can't even gift your newly wedded wife a proper gift" she rumbled scoffing at him.

"Is that so?"

He stood up, removing the wrapping papers and threw them over her.

"Yuvaan..."

Her voice struck as she gazed at him, his hand slid his shirt from the chest, revealing his well-built chest.

Her eyes zeroed at his chest she licked her lips wetting them, but something caught her attention, she gasped and stood abruptly.

"What's... Thi..s".

"Ohh my god"

Her mouth wide opened as her hand touched his chest.

"You got my name tattooed" she stared at his locks which held affection for her, her eyes teary as she was about to kiss his chest but stopped.

Reluctantly, she took back steps and moved towards the restroom.

He shook his head at her and smiled.

"I know, you can't control your emotions, one day you wont hesitate to kiss me Dee"

~

Heer and Vihaan entered the house with Heer in his arms, making her anxious as everyone was present staring at them.

They giggled seeing her embarrassed state, she snuggled into the crook of his neck making him chuckle, she felt his chest resonated creating a certain sense of flutter in her, seeing him lively.

He moved towards their room, gently laying her on the bed, he tucked the loosened hair strand behind her ear, kissing her forehead, he moved towards the restroom to freshen up.

Heer felt delighted on how loving her husband is, she smiled seeing his retreating figure disappearing behind the door.

She closed her eyes, resting back, but a knock interrupted her. Gently speaking, a small come in, Akriti entered the room with a plate full of food.

"Bhabhi how are you feeling?" She smiled, seeing her.

"I'm really fine, thanks to you all" she exclaimed, making her nod.

"I brought food for Bhai" she said, making her confuse.

"It's past the bedtime, didn't he had anything earlier?" Heer questioned.

"Ayaan Bhai told that Vihaan Bhai strictly ordered that he will eat the food once you get home". She narrated what she heard and left, keeping the plate for him.

"Take care".

'This man cares for everyone and is ignorant towards himself only, how could he even skip the meals for the whole day' she thought, keeping her head in her hands waiting for him.

Vihaan emerged out of the door and saw Heer holding her head, he swiftly moved towards her and gently cupped her face.

"What happened are you fine, does it hurt somewhere" he spoke, worry lacing in his voice

She grabbed his hand, making him reluctantly sit in front of her. Grabbing the plate from the side, she took a morsel forwarding in front of his mouth.

He opened his mouth, taking a bite from her hand, knowing she will start with her taunts.

"You forced me to eat my meal back there in the hospital, what about you, don't you feel hungry?" She exclaimed, punching his stomach lightly.

Vihaan chuckled lightly, seeing her behaving like a kid, he shook his head a little and turned his gaze towards her.

"How could I have something, seeing you in a miserable state".

Heer dreamily stared at him and whispered.

"Why can't you forgive me, can't we enjoy this phase happily".

He breathed a heavy sigh.

"I have forgiven you long back, the day I got to know about our little one" he stated, his gaze settled on her amused face.

"What, then, why these days..." She replied, her mouth hung open, astonished at his confession.

"Actually, I loved teasing you" he responded, scratching the back of his neck.

"How could you, your ignorance pinched me to the core" she stated with tears at the bay of her eyes.

"Now don't talk to me Mr. Rajvanshi" she glared, pulling the duvet covering her face completely.

"Aree, Jaan it was needed, common don't be angry at me baby". He laughed lightly, seeing her behaving like a baby.

"Don't laugh" she snorted.

"Ok I won't, now sleep properly" .

"Shut up and leave" She yelled, turning her face to another direction.

"Fine, remain like this, I won't talk either" He answered, settling on his side of the bed.

Heer glanced at his side, his eyes were closed, she huffed at him.

'The hell, his wife is angry, no not even wife the pregnant wife, and he is sleeping' she fisted her hand ready to punch him, but he opened his eyes making her scare.

She quickly turned to the other side, breathing heavily, while Vihaan smirked.

"Trying to hurt someone is a crime, Mrs. Rajvanshi" .

"Ignoring your wife is a crime too". She retorted.

"I was trying to talk, but you showed me attitude".

"I did?" she questioned dramatically, half sitting, staring at him, but his eyes were closed.

She snatched away the blanket, making her groan and earning a glare from him.

"What I need a blanket for two duhh". She exclaimed and slept, giggling.

"Now I'm satisfied"

~

"Where's Ayaan, Vedika?" Radhika questioned, finding her son absent from the dining table in the morning.

"I myself don't know mumma, he left even before I woke up" she answered, worrying about him.

"He must have an important work to do, you all finish your breakfast peacefully". Hardik stated.

They all nodded and had their breakfast peacefully until they heard Ayaan furiously calling out for Vedika.

"Vedika"

"Vedika"

They all rushed out in the living room and gasped, seeing the scene in front of them.

Vihaan and Yuvaan stepped towards an enraged Ayaan who had his white shirt covered in blood and was dragging the body of a man along with him.

Blood oozing out of that man, the man coughed out blood dirtying the floor.

"Ayaan what's this" Vihaan questioned angrily as they don't let these matters slide in their home.

"Bhai, it was necessary" he retorted.

"Vedika, come forward" his voice echoed in the hall.

"Why Vedika, Ayaan?" Hardik questioned, the others face held questions too.

"Because he is her fucking stalker, he dared to touch her, he dared to hurt her" he roared kicking him on his stomach making him groan.

The rest gasped finding the profound information, Diya hurried towards Vedika who took back steps, holding her.

"Ay...aan" Vedika whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Do whatever you want to do Vedi, I'll handle the rest".

She glanced at the worried eyes of others who gave her an assuring nod and glances.

She took calculative steps towards them, her eyes fell on the man who looked at her with different eyes.

He kept staring at her with different emotions while Vedika's tears made their way out. She shook her head negatively and glanced at Ayaan, taking a hold of his hand she pleaded with her eyes.

"A...yaan I would rather not dirty my hands, you do whatever you want" she muttered.

"Ayaan torture him the way you want, then we will hand him to police". Vihaan stated, Ayaan nodded at him.

Vedika looked at others, they gave her a sympathetic look, she rushed into her room worrying others about her.

"Bhai, I will handle him, you stay with bhabhi" Yuvaan spoke, gesturing him to leave while their men's dragged that man out, followed by Vihaan and Yuvaan.

Ayaan stood outside the room, Vedika locked the room and sat in front of it, her knees close to her chest as she cried out silently.

"She was stressing about this man and didn't share with us" Radhika stated with teary eyes.

The others too felt bad for her, their mood gloomy on how she endured these things.

Ayaan softly spoke, knocking on the door.

"Vedi"

"Baby, he is gone for forever".

"Ayaan, he is really gone, na?" She cried out.

"Yes, baby now open the door for me" he softly spoke to her.

Vedika opened the door, she stared at Ayaan whose eyes turned tender glancing at her tear stricken face, puffed and red eyes.

He hurriedly scooped her in his arms, she tightly hugged him back, crying her heart out on his chest.

"Let it out Vedi" he mumbled, rubbing her back.

"He was bad Ayaan, he sent me letters, flowers even came to my cabin, I warned him, but he didn't stop" she hiccuped in between.

He clenched his fist tightly, his eyes darkened but calmed seeing her.

"You could've told me once, I swear you wouldn't have faced this much Jaan" he stated.

"But no worries everything is fine right, look at me" he spoke, cupping her face tenderly, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

She nodded, kissing his palm, he wiped her tear strained cheeks.

~

So how was the chapter?
Follow, vote, comment.

(Insta:-chahat02_writes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12.4K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
1.4M 80.5K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
1.4M 52.4K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
539K 22.1K 47
THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down to earth. They are not the regular arrog...