š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

By KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... More

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€

1.2K 54 30
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 you want me to do just sit here and look in her face?!" Rondo snapped. "don't yell at me!" saniya shouted back.

The two began arguing. "you ain't have ta come." von jumped in. "you ain't have ta come either." booka also jumped in.

"she told me it was a doctors appointment." rondo defended. "yeah so you could get out the house." saniya responded.

"if you feel some type of way say dat." von mugged booka. "i do feel some type of way matter fact." booka laughed lowly.

"you ain't my mama you don't make me come out the house what the fuck." rondo jerked his head back. "don't start acting like that, cus i'll leave yo ass for real ion got time for the bullshit." saniya ranted.

"you was doing her bogus, she ain't even like you ion know why you here." booka spoke while pointing at von. "nigga you don't know what we had going on, and from the looks of it she ain't fuck with you either." von replied.

"everybody knew what the fuck y'all had going on!" booka said as if it wasn't obvious.

"you been wanted to leave me because ain't no way you saying that now that we arguing." rondo shook his head. "what?!" saniya jerked her head back clearly confused.

"i was just with her, you ain't know that huh??" von glared at booka. "it do-" booka was cut off by sky choking.

she was awake and choking on the tube the doctors put down her throat. her eyes shot open as she clutched her throat.

"help her!" saniya rushed over. booka and von looked at each other and rushed out the find the doctor.

seconds later a doctors and a few nurses came. "relax, relax." the doctor held sky down as she tried to rip the tube from her mouth.

they safely removed the tube. sky coughed and gasped a little. "get her some water." the doctor directed one of the nurses.

"i- i-" sky tried to form words but it hurt to bad. her voice was low and raspy.

"oh sweetie don't talk, don't talk." the doctor stopped her. she grabbed the water from the nurse and passed it to sky.

Booka , Von , Rondo and Saniya stood there terrified. they didn't know what was going or what would happen next.

sky drunk every last drop of the water and tossed the cup in the garbage. she looked up feeling all of them staring at her.

"La ... where." she tried to speak but her voice gave out. they looked at each other eyes filled with sadness.

sky looked over at rondo. He rose from the chair and made his way towards her. "... we gon fix everything, it's all gon be good i promise." his eyes watered.

sky shook her head slowly. before she knew it tears started falling down. As soon as La had been shot sky knew he was dead.

she had hoped that she would be wrong and that he would've been okay, but deep down she knew.

"fix everything?" saniya looked at him like he was stupid. "don't fucking start with me!" rondo said growing irritated.

he stormed out of the room. "i'll be back." saniya looked over a sky before running after him.

sky looked up booka then at von.

Von walked over the the chair that was next to her bed and sat down. "i'm sorry, for everything and how we ended." von suddenly apologized.

sky stared at him wiping her tears in the process. "im sorry to, i should've supported you. you my baby cousin i should been a role model to you." booka also apologized.

"i figure your in a lot of pain, i had you prescribed some opioid medication." the doctor spoke.

sky looked at von. she loved him after everything he said and did, she loved him but she had to love herself more. she had to love herself enough to let him go.

"you only sorry and regretting your actions because i almost died." Sky said, her voice still low and raspy but she managed to get it out.

"and you" she pointed at booka. "selfish, i would've never kicked you while you was down and that's what you did to me." she told.

"so save allat sorry shit for somebody who wanna hear it and get the fuck out." she tired to yell but her voice couldn't rise above a whisper.

Von and booka looked at each other once again before getting up and walking out the door.

"let me know if your still feeling any pain later on and we'll up the dosages." the doctor gave her a comforting smile.

"could you ... actually up the dosage now." sky kept her head down. the doctor nodded.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎?" Heavyn answered her phone as she sat the broom she used to clean sky's room down. "Where you been?" booka said from the other line.

"at home..." she trailed off.

"well sky woke and she kicked me and von out the hospital." booka told. "uh why?" heavyn held a confused expression.

"long story, you should go see her since she don't want us up there and all saniya doing is arguing with rondo." he spoke.

"i was cleaning up her room for when she come home i'll probably ride with krissy up there later." heavyn suggested.

"and also do you know where my brother is?? i haven't seen him and he not answering his phone." heavyn said irritably.

"nah ian heard from him either." booka told.

"alright." heavyn ended the phone call.

she had just got done sweeping skys room. she deep cleaned her bathroom and even cleaned under her bed which she told herself she'd never do.

she did all sky's laundry and folded her clothes. she went grocery shopping that was something sky would normally be in charge of.

she stayed with GG, making sure she was okay and updated her about sky whenever she could.

Heavyn hadn't seen Her brother since the night she told him about sky and La. he left and never came back, stopped answering the phone and stopped responding to her messages.

She knew he was okay though. She'd seen his post dedicated to sky and figured he was just hurting and needed space.

"almost done." heavyn sighed as she grabbed the stack of shoe boxes she found under skys bed.

she tripped over a extension cord and dropped all the boxes. a certain box opened spilling out tons of money.

"the fuck..." heavyn cursed lowly to herself.

she picked up the money and checked to see if it was fake. "wow.." she was shocked. she held the money in her hands and began counting it.

she eventually gave up not being able to count it all. it was over twenty thousand dollars.

she glanced at the other boxes. she rushed over and began opening every single shoe box.

finding nothing but shoes she gave up and picked them all up and went to put them back in the closet where they belong.

heavyn paused as she stared into the closet. she seen a amazon box in the middle of a whole bunch of shoe boxes.

she squinted her eyes and grabbed the box. heavyn sat on the floor as she opened up the box. "what the actual fuck!" she was shocked the see a box full of blue pills.

heavyn picked up a pack and held it to the ceiling as she analyzed it. "oh my ... god."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.9K 38
ā›ā› š‘°š’•'š’” š’š’š’š’š š’‡š’š’“ š’•š’‰š’† š’Žš’†š’…š’Šš’‚ āœāœ
407K 13.8K 52
š™€š™‰š˜¼š™ˆš™Šš™š™€š˜æ ; š˜¼š™›š™›š™šš™˜š™©š™šš™™ š™—š™® š™Øš™©š™§š™¤š™£š™œ š™›š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œš™Ø š™¤š™› š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™–š™™š™¢š™žš™§š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£, š™¤š™§ š™›š™–š™Øš™˜š™žš™£š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£.
197K 9.3K 17
"š„š—šš„š‚š“ š“š‡šˆš’ š“šŽ šš„ š€ š‹šŽšš† š‚šŽš‹šƒ š–šˆšš“š„š‘. š˜šŽš” š…š”š‚šŠšˆš' š–šˆš“š‡ š€ š’š“šŽšš„ š‚šŽš‹šƒ š’šˆššš„š‘."