All or Nothing

By DGH7777

From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new... More

All or Nothing
Head vs Heart
Confused
Match Day
I'll Wait For You
Moving On
3 people in this relationship
Awkward
Friends
The Call

Kiss Me

902 35 5
By DGH7777

We'd just finished beer pong and had a few rounds of shots and Leah's eyes hadn't left me pretty much the whole time. It was so distracting that I only made 1 shot in the game and had to endure endless jokes from Katie.

There were many, many rounds of UNO and various card games, all of which ended in an argument in some way. It all came to an end when Katie stormed off after she got 3 +4s in a row. I may have had a hand in that.

Gradually, everyone left to go back to their rooms in the mansion and left me and Leah in the living room. Great.
"You look unreal", Leah slurred out, clearly having had 1 too many shots.

"Leah..." I whispered back. She can't do this. What about Grace?

I walked into the kitchen to escape the tension in the room. Fuck sake. Why did she have to be so irresistible? We're both drunk, alone and quite clearly frustrated. Not a good mix.

As I'm pouring a couple of glasses of water for the both of us I feel a hand on my back. Goosebumps appear all over my body and I know Leah can feel them. She nuzzles her face into my neck and I can feel her hot breath on my skin. I'm already wound up.

"Leah stop", I warn her lowly.

"I'm not doing anything babe", she bites back, her mouth now placing light kisses on my neck.

I moved my neck to the side so she had better access and she started to bite it. Her hands roamed my body, all over my abs and back up again. She's driving me wild.

"I always want things I can't have", Leah whispered into my ear.

"Fuck", I managed to breathe out. My body is on fire.

"Turn around!" she orders and I immediately comply. "Kiss me".

I smashed my lips onto hers and our tongues did a dance for dominance. One of her hands was placed at my jaw and the other on the counter behind me to keep me in place. This was hot.

But it was so wrong. I pushed Leah off and ran up to my room. What the fuck just happened?

I heard another door close and assumed Leah had also gone to bed so I hopped in the shower and went over the events that just occurred. I felt like I was in a trance as the warm water trickled down my body. How could she act all lovey-dovey with Grace and then do that with me?

I decided to message the group chat with Darcie and Lizzie in. I needed to sort my head out.

The 2 Villains and a Gunner 😒

Me: Dont be mad x
Also since when was the group chat name changed 🙄 Still a Villain at heart!

Lizzie 🪱: Oh god what you done this time
Uhhhhh you left us for Arsenal remember 😒

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: Yeh still not over that banksy x
We miss our star striker 💔💔

Me: Yeh yeh cry about it

Lizzie 🪱: A LOT of attitude for someone not allowed in Birmingham again

Me: Ohhhh shut it
Anyway funny story
I may have kissed Leah x

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: Fuck off
Are you mental
WHAT

Lizzie 🪱: Eh????????
THE Leah
Like Leah Williamson, England captain, miss Arsenal, fashion icon, Leah?????

Me: No all the other Leah's we know 🙄
Obviously that one

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: 'Oh guys don't worry I'm ending it with Leah'
'Guys I don't like Leah anymore'
'No I won't go near her'

Lizzie 🪱: I have no words 😶

Me: I didn't tell you guys just to be made fun of x
My heads fucked
I don't know what to do

Lizzie 🪱: I assume you still really like this girl
What's actually stopping you from being with her?
Well
Other than her other kind of girlfriend that you don't even know the look of
I mean is she blonde, ginger, brunette, red headed?????

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: Oh fuck Grace who cares
Leah clearly doesn't want her or she wouldn't be kind of cheating on her
The first person is never enough if someone needs a second person and all that waffle

Lizzie 🪱: Ellie just talk to her in the morning

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: Agreed
Also was the kiss good? 😉

Me: Will do 🫡
I don't kiss and tell x
Night my loves x

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: No fun!!
Also come back to Birmingham some time we miss you ❤️

Lizzie 🪱: Speak for yourself
Can finally hear myself think x

*You reacted '👎' to this message*

The next morning I went downstairs and greeted the girls. It's safe to say everyone was feeling the shots from the night before.

"Fuck me it feels like someone's smashed my head in with a hammer!" Katie shouted, making everyone round the table laugh. Leah wasn't there though, she must still be sleeping.

Everyone was eating breakfast when Leah walked in, her blue eyes meeting my green ones. Tension filled the air. Sexual? Anger? Who even knows anymore. She sat down next to me but didn't look at my way again. We ate in silence whilst everyone else joked around and made general chit chat. We do need to talk though. Fuck it. I'm Ellie Banks. I can talk to a girl I like.

"Leah", I whispered so none of the other girls could hear, "Last night was confusing for me and I'm assuming for you as well. I didn't mean to make you feel rejected in any way or hurt you. But, I really think you need to make a decision. It's me or Grace and that's it. If it keeps going like this, everyone's going to be hurt in the long run. So I'm asking you one final time, me or Grace?"

Nothing could have prepared me for how much my heart would hurt after hearing, "Grace".

I managed to force out a quick, "Fair enough", before frantically washing up my plate and walking out of the room. Then it hit me. I was actually done with Leah. Like really. Tears started to well in my eyes and I felt them go all prickly. I couldn't cry here for fuck sake.

I decided I'd go on a run and sweat out all of the pain I was feeling. Was it a good coping mechanism? Who even knows anymore. But I couldn't drink anymore as my head was still pounding from last night.

I ran until I couldn't feel my feet and my lungs were hurting. It was at times like these I wish my Mum was still around as she'd know exactly what to say. I wish I was back in Birmingham and I could visit her grave and feel close to her. I wish I was with my friends and having fun on the pitches round the back of the block of flats. I wish life was more simple. But now I'm in London, miles away from the little family and friends I have left, with a girl who I could feel myself falling for but can't have. I was well and truly alone.

As I reached the house again I noticed a different car in the driveway. It must be Noelle's as she said she'd come a day later. (All the best to Noelle at Villa 😛).

I walked into the house and could hear a low chatter come from one of the bedrooms. I made my way upstairs and was greeted with Beth basically slamming me into a room.

"Yeh thanks for body checking me Beth, could've done without that to be honest", I said with a smirk on my face, knowing she clearly wants to say something to me.

"Ellie I'm so sorry, we didn't think when Leah invited her she'd actually come", Beth said with a genuine sorrow in her eyes. What? What did she mean?

I made my way back downstairs to grab some water and that's when I saw what Beth was on about. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Ahhh so you're the famous Ellie! Leah's told me so much about you love!" the woman spoke with joy in her voice. Like genuine joy. And that's when the penny dropped a second time. Leah hadn't told her about me.

"That's me!" I sarcastically said back. I felt like I already knew the answer to this question but I had to ask, "And you are?"

"Grace..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

The upload schedule is all over the place I can only apologise. When I finish some exams it should be better!!

Is everyone liking the story??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 804 19
Leah Williamson x Fem OC Where a rugby player understands the pressures of being a captain for both club and county, just like a certain blonde Arsen...
99.7K 1.8K 65
Ellie has just broken into the spotlight she was noticed when busking in the streets of Manchester. But when she takes a gig in Ibiza she meets the...
122K 2.3K 30
Aleid van Alstine has been representing the Netherlands since she was seventeen, kickstarting her career at nearby club FC Twente, before moving to G...
27.1K 691 11
what if it just took a couple of changes to notice the invisible strings surrounding you both all along? or when two friends are forced to confront t...