Awkward

"Nice to meet you Grace", I replied with a fake smile. Why would Leah invite her here? Was this some sick joke?

"Ellie can I speak to you?" Leah finally says. To be honest there's nothing she could say to explain this right now.

Leah dragged me into the kitchen away from the girls. I was angry. Why did I deserve to be constantly disrespected?

"I didn't think she'd come Ellie, really I didn't-", Leah hastily says.

"It's fine Leah", I wasn't going to let her see how affected I was by this.

"It's fine? I thought you'd be upset, especially after last night and me choosing Grace." Leah says.

"Well I'm not bothered, you chose Grace, you're quite clearly getting together now, whatever. Do as you please!" I say nonchalantly with a shrug.

"Oh right- um- let's go back in then shall we?" she says with a smile, I follow her back into the living room.

I sat down in the middle of Beth and Katie and rested my head on Katie's shoulder. Everyone was laughing and joking around as Grace was sat on Leah's lap. The sight made me feel sick if I'm being honest, but I didn't want to make a fuss.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Beth whispered to me. I nodded and we left the house.

"Why the fuck does she keep hurting me Beth? What have I actually done for her to want to see me hurt so much? It's fucking ridiculous!" I blurt out, Beth stands there and gives me a sympathetic look.

"I know mate, it's gonna be shit for a while I won't lie", she says.

"Oh thanks Beth!" I say sarcastically, sticking my thumb up at her.

"If you'd let me finish miss Banks, I would've said I actually have the perfect person for you to get over Leah with! I mean the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else", she says with a wink. I audibly gag.

"And who may that be? Fucking Bella Hadid?" Beth laughs at my comment.

"A certain midfielder from Barcelona. You know Keira Walsh right? Moved there not long ago from City- ", she rambles on.

"Yes Beth of course I know who fucking Keira Walsh is!" I cut her off.

"Alright no need to get touchy because England's sweetheart doesn't want you", she cocks an eyebrow at me and laughs. I give her a light push on the shoulder as she continues, "Anyway! She got asked if she knew you through England and her Arsenal friends by none other than Alexia Putellas! And I said I'd ask you before I could give your number to Keira to give to her", Beth stops as I start laughing.

"You have to be fucking joking? Alexia Putellas interested in me? Have a day off Beth!" I say still manically laughing.

"I'm being serious! Look!" She shows me the texts from Keira to her. Oh shit. She was actually being serious.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" I say. I mean who wouldn't want to speak to Alexia Putellas.

"Oh wonderful! I'll text your number to Keira now. Don't tell Leah I did this, she'll kill me", I roll my eyes at her name but nod, I don't want to cause any arguments between them, "Right, let's go back now, they'll be wondering where we've got to. Race ya!" She shouts as she sprints off down the path. Little cheat.

A couple of hours after Beth and I's chat, I receive a message of an unknown number.

+34 67 6314029

Hola! Keira gave me your number?

I kind of thought she was playing a prank on me to be honest. Nice to talk to you!