Ours | Gleeful twins x y/n

By som3lv3r

So you and your family move into reverse falls and you actually made a friend well two friends Pacifica and G... More

Chapter 0 : introduction
Chapter 1 : new friends
Chapter 2 : at first glance
Chapter 3 : golf
Chapter 3.5 : sick day

Chapter 4 : The gala

7 0 0
By som3lv3r

A/n : sorry for not posting for a long time. Now that i have my new phone i can post more chapters! Anyways, enjoy the story! And sorry if i spelled anyones name wrong! (Just correct me)

= time skip

Mabels pov :

"Ugh, does this outfit look good guys?" Mabel said as she turned around to her friends, Candy and Grenada.

"That's the best one yet!" Candy said as she looked up from her phone. "Yeah I agree." Grenada said while smiling, "aww thank you girls" Mabel said as she turned around.

"Now let me put on my makeup" Mabel then turned to her vanity to do her makeup.

One day, y/n will be our darling toy. Maybe tonight is now the night...

20 minutes later

Dippers pov

As I finished getting ready I thought we should have will invite y/n. But then the forks and plates started to float and break, hitting others.

"What the?" As soon I said that the servants started to scream. "ITS BACK!" One of the servants screamed, oh no was it... him?

After a few more seconds it stopped. "What happened?" Mabel said once her and her friend came out. "The ghost is back" I said while turning around, "well what should we do? The party's today!" Then our parents got out of hiding. "What about this young boy?"

He shows a newspaper of a picture of Gideon and Pacifica saving the town with their toys, like we need their help, me and Mabel can do more than that.

Dad we don't need their help me and Mabel can handle it. "But think how worse it can get! You better call them dipper" really dad? Ugh I swear. "Dad we-" then I was interrupted, "Mason gleeful! I don't care! Don't you see what they can do? Enemy or not they can help us. Please son. "

*sighs* "ok dad, i'll go visit them" Even though dad doesn't now what me and Mabel can do, I guess this will make them better.

A/n I feel like their parents won't know about the magic just for like Ford and Stan, they're then only ones who know

Gideons pov

Another day, just sitting on the couch about to watcha marathon thats for 2 days. "GIDEON, GIDEON OMG!!" I turned and saw Pacifica and y/n were running into the living room. "What happened?" I said while they rushed to sit down well at least Pacifica did while she was dragging y/n.

"JUST SWITCH THE TV TO THE NEWS CHANNEL!" I swear I wonder how Pacifica can have so much energy. "Ok- fine, I'll switch it." I grabbed the remote and just decided to give it to Pacifica, "here you go Pacifica" she then took it and switched it to the news.

A/n : I'mma just make up something that's just related to the gala announcement but anyways 🧍‍♀️

"Toby here, today we are standing in front of the gleeful mansion. A bunch of people are also here just to experience the galas they're having right outside the gates." He then continues interview people and show that many have been staying out for days.

Y/n pov

"Who would stay out there just to see a building?" Well clearly all of them but I don't know, I definitely wouldn't. "All the fans and admires clearly" Gideon said while rolling his eyes.

Pacifica signed, "I wish I could go, I even made a dress!" she then pulls out a dress made out of feathers? I have no idea where that girl found that many feathers, or who she go it from.

"Well in my opinion, it just looks like a party for fancy old rich people" Gideon nodded at my statement after that. "I agree, like what's the point of that? Seriously. " then suddenly there was a knock on the door.

We all look to the noise at the door, "whose that?" I questioned, then I decided to go and open the door.

Once I opened the door I saw, Dipper Gleeful. He sighed like he was clearly annoyed, "listen I need to ask you something- Oh, y/n I didn't expect you to be here.."

He started to trail off of what he was currently gonna say. "What do you want?" I asked while looking back at Gideon and Pacifica, signalling it was dipper at the door.

"Anyways, I need to talk to Gideon. Can you get him? I don't want to be here in this dump." He demand, guess it's not a surprise. He sounds like that all the time.

"Sure" I then walk off to Gideon who was quietly talking to Pacifica. "Gideon," I nudged my head towards the door. Gideon then went to the door. A minute later and all I hear next is him slamming the door.

Gideon's pov

"Listen Gideon, I- my parents need your help." Why would Dipper need our help? "Why?" He then sighed in annoyance. "Listen, my parents are just forcing me to get your help. So just make it easier for me, and just help my parents so they can stop."

I then say this. "No, you're the worst." Then I slam the door on him. Pacifica then ran up to me. "Gideon! Why would you do that?" Without a second thought from Pacifica she opened the door again.

"I'm so sorry for that. Gideon just needed a minute" Yeah, a minute to yell at him to go away. "Whatever. I will give you guys anything right now just so you can help my parents and so I can leave." Pacifica then closed the door and started to squeal.

"WE CAN GO TO THE PARTY!" She started to shake my whole body and continued to yell. "What do you mean?" She then stopped jumping and calmed down, "Gideon, with Dipper saying he'll give us what we want. We can simply get invitations!"

I sighed, looks like the marathon is cancelled.

"Fine, I'll have him give us invitations..." She then started to jump and hugged me. "Oh thank you so much! I'm gonna tell y/n!" She then started to run to y/n.

I opened the door, "fine, but we want to go to the party. All of us, me, y/n, and Pacifica." Dipper groaned, "fine, fine! Here." He got 2 invitations for y/n and Pacifica. "I'm leaving now." He started to walk off and I closed the door.

Y/n pov

"OMG WE ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!" Pacifica squealed as she was getting ready. Gideon on the other hand was just packing his stuff, not wearing anything expect for his normal outfits. I didn't wear anything also since I didn't have anything formal for the thing, that should be fine, right?

"Ok, let's go guys." Gideon said while walking out the door.

At the gleeful mansion ☁︎

Once we got there it was rich people island, and I mean it. "Omg! They even have those gift bags that they said!!" Pacifica ran over to the gift bags and saw that they did have what they said, while a bird flew out of it. "How did- never mind."

Then we saw Dipper and mabel walk down the stairs, we just looked and then they walked towards us. "Omg y/n you're here!" her friends I think joined mabel also. "What are you wearing darling?" I looked at her. "Well I didn't have anything to wear at home so I just wore this." She then was shocked, like it was the end of the world or something.

"Omg no, you can't be wearing that to a party like this. " Mabel then grabbed my hand and dragged me to he room.

Once I got to mabels room she started to get me some outfits, eventually she found the perfect one.

Your outfit ↓

Or

You can change the outfit, whatever you want. It's your choice there are just ideas.

Mabel was in awe struck when she saw you in those. "Y/n, you look amazing! Now that's better than before." She then stood up from her chair. "C'mon, let's go" she then started to walk away and I followed her.

Once I walked out I saw Gideon in a suit, dressed up also. I gotta say he looked a little silly in that but he can pull it off. "God this thing is killing me." Gideon said while pulling his tie out.

"Relax it's not that bad" Pacifica said while Dipper was still fixing his tie. "Ok, now that you both look.. Presentable.. Let's get to why you're here" Dipper said while walking off.

Dippers pov

Ok, so now that we have introduced why we need Gideon and the others here in the first place. The guests started to arrive, so far nothing bad happened. Looks like he isn't causing any problems, but maybe we should wait and see.

3rd person!!

Moments later. Dipper, Gideon, and the others are looking in the room for clues, since he got something from his radar. He looks at the picture for second then looks back, but to his surprise. There's no picture there, not like before with the guy and him, holding his axe.

Everyone is shocked, suddenly the whole room starts to from with thunder. The room shakes, animal heads starts bleeding from the eyes and mouth.

They all hide in the room like under a pool table, a ghost appears and starts saying the name gleeful. He was acting like he was out for revenge, even though he was. He was after the gleefuls for years, wanting revenge on him. But, why?

Y/n pov

"What do we do?!" I say while covering my head for protection. "Isn't there anything for this Gideon?!?". Everything is flying around the room, what are we gonna do? "Uh- i- uh" Gideon was then cut off by Dipper.

"We need a silver mirror, that's how we can stop him." Dipper said, Mabel then asked Dipper. "We're we gonna find one? Like in my room?" Suddenly everything stopped spinning and floating an just, dropped to the ground.

"It's safe, for now." Mabel said while getting out of the hidding spot. "Ok let's just go find a mirror and then we'll be fine. Right?" I question myself, "pretty much." Dipper then said while catching up with me.

We left the room to go looking for a mirror. Pacifica went to check the halls, Mabel and Gideon went to check the other rooms, and me and dipper went to check the other areas. (Don't worry Pacifica I'mma be with you)

Once me and dipper were walking across the other rooms, I found a mirror in a room. "Oh here's one!" I was about to grab the mirror until dipper pulled me before I could walk in. "No. Not there, at least with those shoes."

I look back at him curious but also a little bit mad. "Why not? It's just a room, plus why would you have a whole room there just so you can't walk in. Is it up for display or something?"

Dipper sighed but then started to explain,"No, it's just. That's my parents favorite pattern for the floor. You can't ruin it, they'll be mad." I mean, we can just take off our shoes right? "no, we can't this house is dirty and you'll just more dirty. Plus we can find another mirror." I looked at dipper shocked. How did he- "Save the questions for later. Let's just find the mirror"

I sighed and followed him down the Hall. After a few minutes we get encountered the him. "Oh, no." Dipper then grabbed my hand and ran until we got into a safe room. Luckily the first thing we saw was a silver mirror. The only thing we needed. "Finally!"

I grabbed the mirror while dipper started to check out side. "Hey, are you ok y/n?" Dipper asked while closing the door. "Im fine. You?" I looked back with the mirror, walking closer to Dipper and the door. "Im fine, let's go."

We walked outside and the whole area was still the same. "We should split up. You take right and I take left." Dipper said while getting out something from his pocket. "Uh, ok then.." I started to walk right and we both departed our ways. Looking for the ghost.

I take a turn right just to see the ghost. I quickly pull out my mirror as he gets sucked into the mirror, getting trapped inside. "Hah! I got you!" I turn the mirror facing towards me. "GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT!" the ghost continued to scream get me out. "No chance buddy. Now I suggest you cool off." I say while walking towards  a garden where I can sit.

Once we sit down he starts to cool down. He then came back to the mirror so that I can see him. "Please let me out. Let me explain why I need to be free." he said, "why should I? You've been haunting this place for years?"

"True I have, but for a reason. To have them do something for me." I look at him. "What do you mean?" He looks at me while I grab the mirror.

"Before this place was built. There was a bunch of people building this house, it took years. And many deaths, just so this house can be finished. Once we were done, the gleeful family promised us to be invited to a party that they would hold once a year. Until that day, they were having the party, we arrived at the gates of this house and they shut us out. I was furious while everyone else left. I started to bang on the door. You will pay! You will pay Gleefuls!! That was when there was a mudslide, and before I knew it. An axe hit my head, killing me."

I looked at him with sympathy, "I see, so let me get this straight. You're haunting them because you weren't let in." He look at me. "That's correct, but also because they need to open the gate. Complete their promise, by letting everyone who is waiting outside in."

I stare at the gate. "I think I can do that, but I need to figure out how to let you free." He then chuckles. Then the mirror starts to burn. "Ow!" I dropped the mirror and it's shattered. I can hear the ghost get free and escape. "I guess thats how.. Now, for the gate.." I look at my hand that was slightly burned. I find a little fountain and put my hands in it.

"Better." Now we can open the gate.

I enter the mansion by the front door seeing the servants do their work. I start to look around for something to open the gate. "Y/n! Where have you been!?" Pacifica then ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. "Uh- hi Pacifica." I start to hug her back, I then see a lever for the gate. We stop hugging, "sorry I was just walking outside. This place is massive"

Pacifica bought it, luckily she didn't question me about the ghost. "Listen I have to go but have fun y/n!" she then started to walk off an started to talk to someone. Looks like someone has a crush. I chuckle, now for the gate.

I walk to the lever. Suddenly there's thunder, it's him. "GLEEFULS! NOW IS TIME FOR REVENGE" Before I knew it the whole place started to grow vines, everyone wa turning into wood. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" He looked at me. "Oh, It's you.." he starts to laugh. "If you want to get out as a human. Do as I said. Open the gates." mabel and the othe start to pop out of nowhere. "What?! Y/n what does he mean?!" Mabel yelled, before she wa nearly attacked.

I sigh, "I sorta made a deal with him, to open the gates for everyone else. As for him to leave." Everyone is shocked. "What do you mean?!?" Dipper exclaimed, "So you caught him just to let him GO!?!" I had no idea what to do, he started to attack my friends. "STOP! I'll open the gate just please stop attacking why friends!" He then looks at me,"really?"

I walk towards the lever. "I swear." He then smiles, I pull the lever. The gate starts to open and everyone is breaking the barricade. They all start to run to the house and the door slams open.

"Thank you child, you've completed my only wish" With that, he started to ascend into the sky.

Everyone starts yelling with joy as the room starts to look normal again. Everyone turning normal. Pacifica and Gideon comes down the stairs while the twins stay on the second floor. "Omg y/n you did it!" Gideon says, "That was amazing! Thank you for saving us" Pacifica then pulls me into another hug.

"Anytime. Now let's enjoy this party while we still can."

By the end of the party everyone is leaving. "ok guys let's go home." I then stop walking toward the door. "You can go with out me, I forgot something." They both just look at each other for a second but then Pacifica and Gideon leave. "HURRY UP THEN!"

I walked back into the mansion only to be knocked out seconds later.

Dippers pov :

Before y/n left we made sure they would've forgotten, something.. "You can go with out me, I forgot something." Mabel then starts to smirk.
"Looks like it's working, soon they'll be our toy."
We both then slowly approach y/n and knock them out.

We both start to look over y/n and makes sure they were knocked out. "You will be punished for what you caused in this place. But don't worry, we'll make it up to you darling~" Me and Mabel start to laugh and closes the door to the house.

"Let's get them to their room." As we both said that we just used magic to bring them to their room.

Once we were in their room Mabel pulled out a portion. "Hopefully this works" She starts putting the potion on Y/n. Its supposedly supposed to make y/n obedient and both willing to escape. Now, she can be our toy. And only ours.

"Where am I?" I said while getting up with my head hurting, worse than a migraine.

______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed that 😭

It took forever just to write mainly because of my motivation! That's why I made this part forever.

But jokes aside, what do you think is gonna happen next?

I hope y'all had fun watching the superbowl and I'll write the next part when I can!

Originally posted on : 2/11/24

Words : 3142

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
211K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...