(Vic Fuentes FanFiction) Baby...

By RainDesiree

Falling in love because of too many things in common. More

Chapter 2-The Flood
Chapter 3-Life's Warped
Chapter 4-Sunglasses
Chapter 5-Take my hand.

Chapter one-Me.

705 4 0
By RainDesiree

Why is it when you don't understand something it always makes things harder??? Like a boner. Except for that has nothing to do with this situation. I swear it's nothing like that. I just have a problem... A lot of problems. One of them is my annoying bipolar disorder. Another is my constant need to self harm, whether it be cutting, burning... But one which stands out the most is my obsession with music.

Upon discovering the bands that I like, I found myself with a new group of people. People that understand me and aren't afraid to be wierd. They aren't afraid to be themselves. They sucked me into this amazing world of wierd faces and off-the-wall obsessions. They made me realized that what I used to do was horrible. I could never be myself... I could never do what I wanted. When I wanted. It was freeing as all hell.

After a while of being on this adventure, a new course was created... Warped Tour. I, of course, bought the tickets after waiting forever for the time to come. That's all me and my freinds talked about. In detail our conversations came to what we would wear, what we would pack, who we would see... All of this got me more excited. Even though warped tour was in 3 months, I was ready as if it were tomorrow.

Eventually after 3 months of that nonsense.. They were finally here to play us an amazing show but who knew that it would turn out the way it did?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
23.1K 470 75
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!