Seven brothers

By glaadiatooor

Angelo was kidnapped from his family when he was little, and after living with a man he called "Sir" he was o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

7

1.5K 53 22
By glaadiatooor

Tw: sexual assault, suicide

*2 years ago*

The kidnap plan was perfect. The target was Solovyov twin brothers. After many incidents in the family, all of the brothers had developed trust issues because many times before, people had stabbed them in the back. So they were being careful and were trying to take kids from school on their own. But that day, everyone was somehow busy. Was it coincidence or not? Who knows.

Alexander had a really important meeting in a different town. Dominic was staying home with Daniel, who caught a bad virus and was throwing up all day. Nickolas was studying abroad by exchange, so the two twins were waiting for their driver. Alexander had sent them a photo of his car and his face, so both Elias and Evan knew they stepped into the right car.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Evan asked his brother. "I am! I can't wait to see Uncle Dima for so long!" Elias said happily. Tomorrow will be their birthday. Hearing the nice conversation of the two, the driver felt guilt... but his family's safety was more important than two kids he met some minutes ago. He took the opposite turn to the boys' house and wished it would go well.

The twins knew the path to the house, and both gave each other confused looks. "Hey, you took the wrong path." Evan said to the driver. He ignored him and kept driving, increasing the speed because of stress. "I said you took the wrong turn! Where are you taking us?!" Evan yelled angrily. He sighed and pulled out his phone to call Dominic. "Hey Dom, we're getting kidnapped." Evan said. "Hey! Give me your phone!" The driver yelled, turning to Evan. "Fuck off! Stop the car!" Evan yelled back. The driver stopped the car but locked all the doors. He turned to the twins and said "Give me your phone and no one's getting hurt."

"You're threatening and kidnapping kids! Let us out!" Evan yelled pushing the car door that was not moving at all. "Listen, kid, I had an order and I want to do it right so give me your phone or I shoot you brother." The driver said pulling out the gun. The truth was he has never used the gun and had no idea how to do it, but it was given to him if there happened to be a situation he had to threaten kids. "Do it and you're dead." Evan said pulling out a knife from his pocket. "Evan stop." Elias said and fear was visible through his eyes. Elias quickly pulled put his phone and gave it to the driver. "That's right, now you." He said pointing the gun at Evan.

"No." The younger boy said. The driver run out of patience and started to try take the phone out of Evans hand by force. As they we're fighting Evan got to cut the drivers hand but because of the sudden pain he pushed the trigger. The bullet landed into the middle seat right next to Elias. Evan got distracted and driver got to pull his phone out of the boys hand. He quickly got into his seat, and threw out the phones out of the window. He started driving to his destination wiping the cold sweat from his forhead.

"Eli are you okay?" Evan asked. Elias couldn't answer because death just flashed before his eyes. Evan pulled him into a hug and whispered "it's okay" all over again.

After a while they stopped. The twins had no idea where they are and they had no idea how to get out of it. The doors unlocked and both boys were forced out of the car. They were surrounded by 5 man. All of them seemed really tall or maybe it was Elais and Evan that were small. All of them seemed to be in their 20s and older. Twin hands were tied behind thier backs and tape was put over thier mouths. They were dragged into a big place that was similar to a shelter.

Inside it smelled of alcohol and cigarettes, many other man got into view of the twins. All of them were looking at the boys not saying a word. Around the place were many old and dirty couches and chairs and the boys were seated in one fo them. Evan was struggling like crazy to brake free but it all was useless. Elias was scared to the point he was shaking.

"Calm down, we won't hurt you." On of the guys said sitting in front of them and smoking. "When's Jared coming tho?" Another guy asked sniffing something from the table. "Who knows." This time different guy said.

The doors swung open and 3 other guys walked in. "Hello boss" the man said all together. The one who was called boss had brown eyes and brown curly hair. He looked to be older than 20, and Evan couldn't figure out what gang are they since the boss is so young.

He sat brushed other guys off the couch and sat in front of the twins. He studied them for a while and then ripped off Elias tape from his mouth so he could talk.

"What's your name?" The so called boss asked. "M-My name's E-Elias." The younger boys said. "Hmm, Eliassss." He said. "Wh-whats your name?" Elias asked. Everyone's eyes widened from the sudden question but the boss chuckled and answered. "My name's Jared." He looked into Elias eyes deeply, but the younger boy couldn't understand what is the meaning of the look and quickly broke the contact.

"Okay boys listen-" Jared started to give orders around to his man and most of them left. Now the place was filled with only 5 people including the twins.

"And what about them?" One of the man asked pointing to Evan and Elias. "Well" Jared started lighting up a cigarette and continued "We could have fun with them for today... or maybe even tomorrow and then make a call." Jared explained locking his eyes with Elias again. The boy didn't like that look so he again avoided it.

"Elias." Jared said. "Look at me." He ordered with such a demanding voice that scared Elias. Jared suddenly got up and walked to the younger boy. He crouched down so his and Elias eyes would be on the same level. He touched the boys face making him flinch and brushed his thumb over the boys birthmark that was on his face. Next to them Evan started struggling and making muffled voices through the tape. He wanted to push Jared off of his brother. "Elias, what is this boy? Why is he so stressful?" Jared asked acting like Evan is just a crazy dog put to a chain. "He-he's my brother. Evan." Elias said not daring to look away from Jared. "Don't you think he's annoying?" He asked still caressing Elias face. But that got Evan even more angrier. Jared rolled his eyes and and pulled Elias up. He then dragged him to another couch.

He laid the boy down and smiled at him. "You're so pretty Elias." Jared said and leaned in and kissed Elias. The boy was startled and didn't kiss back instead he started struggling like crazy. Evan jumped up but someone's big arm stopped him and the person said. "Calm down it's better not to interfere." Evan didn't care and started to struggle even more.

At that moment Jared grabbed Elias chin and squeezed it hard making the boy look at him. "Elias. Be a good boy and open your mouth for me." Jared said not even waiting for an answer. He pushed his tongue into Elias mouth making the younger boy whimper and cry.

Jared then started unzipping Elias pants and that was the moment twins realized fully what was going to happen. Elias started screaming hysterically. "No! Please stop! Let go! Let g-" his screams were cut off when Jared pressed his hand onto the boys mouth. "Elias. You're voice is so pretty but it's kind of annoying so stop screaming or I will have to shut you up." Jared said smiling, pressing his hand harder onto the Elias.

At that moment Evan was busy fighting with the big man that didn't want to hurt the kid. Evan couldn't do much with his hand tied behind his back but he tried desperately. "Calm down. It's not like he's gonna kill him." The man tried to comfort Evan but that wasn't comforting at all. It only angered him more.

"Everyone, get out. Put that boy in another room." Jared ordered. The last thing Evan saw before being forced into a different room was Elias eyes. Terrified, hurt and begging for help.

~

At that moment many kilometers away Solovyov family were going crazy. No one knew what to do and how to find the lost brothers. Alexander like always was thinking only the worst he thought the twins are kidnapped forever just like Angelo. Daniel was crying hard because the boy missed his brothers and thought they won't come back considering the sad faces of Alexander and Dominic. Dom was comforting Daniel but he himself needed comfort.

Dimitry arrived and ran into the house. "What's the news?!" He yelled. "There are none." Alexander answered with his head low. They had connected the police but they couldn't help much with not much evidence.

The car that they had gotten burned in some forest and there were no civilization around. The phones had been crushed so the location couldn't be found.

Alexander stood up and walked up to the shelf that was filled with many alcohols. He opened a visky and drank it from the head. "Alexander stop! How can you give up so easily!" Dimitry yelled. "I'm tired." Alexander said and walked out of the room with the bottle in his hand.

~

Evan was trying to free himself and get out of the room like crazy. He was hitting the door with all his might in hopes it will open but it never did. The room he was put into was completely empty. With no windows and no sharp corners or anything that could free him. He was hitting the door so hard his shoulder started to hurt but he didn't care. That night he swore to become stronger and stronger so that his brothers would never be in danger. He wanted to be able protect everyone.

Elias screaming continued for the whole night and at one point Evan gave up. He hated himself so much. He felt guilty that he couldn't protect his little brother from the danger. He hated that he's so weak. He hated the whole world except Elias.

The screams stopped... then only crying and sniffing was heard. Evan listened to it but after a while he realized it was him that was crying.

~

Evan guessed it was around lunch time because when someone pulled the doors open he saw the sun high in the air. It was the same man that put him into this room last night. He had a tanned skin and extremely white theeth. He had a buzz cut but it suited him a lot. And Evan laughed to himself that soon it will suit him in the jail.

Evan had hopes of winning in a fight with everyone in this place and leave with Elias by his side. The man tore off the tape that was drenched in Evans tears.

"I bought you a sandwich." The guy said. Evan didn't answer. "How can you be so heartless? How could you do that? He's a kid! He's just 13! You-" Evan cut himself off when the realization hit. "What date is today?" Evan asked to make sure. "It's 21st. Why?" The guy answered.

Evan swollowed the tears raising up. 21st December was always a good day. Everyone made sure the twins were happy on their birthday, but now this date will bring back only bad memories.

"By the way, I didn't do anything. It's not like I was the one who raped your brother. Just be happy it wasn't you." The man said. "You could've stopped that man! How could you just watch it all happen! Don't you have no heart?" The guy smirked at Evans's speech. "And what about you?" He asked. "What?" Evan asked. "You stood and watched too." The younger boys eyes widened, and he was speechless. "If you wanted to save him soooo bad you would've broken free and saved him. But you didn't." He said. "I-I t-tried I-"
Evan was gasping for air. Panic attack was rising, but he didn't want to show his weakness to the stronger boy.

The guy knew what was happening, so he quickly started to run Evans chest and asked him what he saw around. After some time, Evan calmed down. "Eat. You need energy to fight." The guy said jokingly, but Evan felt like he's right. And started eating the sandwich from the other boys hand.

"Is he sleeping? Will he get to eat, too?" Evan asked. "Jared is feeding him... I'm sorry for your brother, but I won't go against my boss. It'll be over after a day or two. Till then... you'll just stay here." He said and left closing the door. Evan sighed deeply and leaned his head on the wall. Anger was filling him up.

While Evan was talking to Jareds underling, Elias was being fed by Jared while sitting on his lap. He was sniffing from the last night, and his eyes were red and puffy. Jared had given him his big t-shirt and pants that slid off of his waist, but that was better than sitting naked. He felt disgusting. Jared's cum was still inside him and he could feel it coming out. He tried begging Jared to let him and Evan go but he got angry and slapped the boy telling him to shut up so Elias stopped talking at all.

After Elias hardly finished eating Jared didn't let him go. The day went by and the younger twin was always sitting next to Jared while he made calls and gave out orders. Sometimes he kissed the younger boy, or to be more clearer, forced the kisses on Elias. The boy just wished for it all to end faster.

When the dawn came and almost everyone left the last nights nightmare came back. All Elias could was cry, while Evan was hitting the door with all his strength so it would finnaly brake, but it didn't even budge. After the long night Evan stopped hearing his brothers cries so he sighed but this time he had no intention to give up. For the whole day he was scratching his arms so the tape would loosen and now it kind of did. A lot of tape was out on his hands and arms but he was confident he'll get out of it.

After some hours that felt like forever he did it. As Evan stood up to open the door someone opened it from the other side. The boy got ready to throw a punch but it was Elias who opened the door.

Evan pulled him into a tight hug, hoping that it would heal everything... but it wasn't that easy. Evan felt Elias trying to brake free so he let go and his twin showed a phone into his face. "Oh! You got a phone! We should call the police." Evan said whispering. He took the phone and pressed 911 buttons. As the phone rang he pulled Elias into another hug. He thought maybe he can be his shield and protect him form the dangerous world.

"911 what's your emergency?" A lady answered the phone. "Hello, me and my brother had been kidnapped. I don't know where we are. Can you send help?" Evan asked whispering. "Yes, I'll track your location just stay on the line with me. What's your name?" The lady asked. "I'm Evan Solovyov and I'm with my twin Elias." He answered. "Solovyov... Oh, right! You're family are looking for you everywhere. It'll be okay now. I got your location... but it's quite far away from the nearest station so you'll have to wait for about 20 minutes. Will you be alright?" The lady asked. Evan sighed in relief that It'll be over. "We'll be okay. I hope so." He answered. "Are you injured?" The woman asked. "I'm not... but my brother is." Evan answered. "I'm really sorry. The help is on the way. Stay safe." The woman said. "Okay, thank you." Evan hang up.

"You heard that? The help is on the way. It'll be over soon. We'll go home and it'll all be okay." Evan whispered in Elias ear in hope to comfort him but he had no idea how his brother feels. "I'm sorry... I am so sorry I couldn't protect you. I am so sorry." Evan broke down in tears on Elias shoulder. Elias draw circles on his twins back so he'll calm down.

The minuts felt like hours. Evan kept checking the time but it felt like it doesn't move at all. "Maybe we should get out? What if they wake up? Isn't it better if we're outside?" Evan asked Elias pulling out of the hug. But Eli started shaking his head no and took the phone. He found notes and wrote "I don't know where's the key." Evan looked at his twin in confusion. "Why aren't you talking?" He asked. Elias shrugged his shoulders.

After a while a siren sounds were heard. Twins tensed up but that woke up the captors. Jared rushed into the room they were in with gun in his hands and 2 other guys followed him. "You little shits." He spat. Evan hid Elias behind his back. "Elias. Come here. And I won't hurt anyone." Jared said smiling. It wasn't a sweet smile or forced. It was a hysterical one. He knew he fucked up.

"Leave Elias alone." Evan said and at that moment a *bang* was heard on the door. Then another and another. Jared walked up to the boys just as police had broken the door. They ran inside and after taking two other guys they saw Evan beating Jared. His eyes had lost color and rage was coming out of him he couldn't stop. Beat after beat. He was out of control.

Jared suddenly hit him in the head with his gun and pushed Evan off of him. Then he walked up to Elais.

"Drop the gun!" The police shouted. Jared grabbed Elias and hid behind him so police had no way of shooting him. "Eliassss." He said and kissed the boy. "You're so pathetic. No one loves you. Even your twin couldn't care enough to save you." He said and laughed. Evan started spitting curses and was ready to beat him up again, but two policemans were dragging him out of the room. "Drop the gun and step away from the boy." Someone yelled. Jared didn't take his eyes off of Elias's. The younger boy was shaking from fear and tears dripped from his eyes. "You know what you should do? Kill yourself. It's not that hard. Look at me." Jared said and put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Someone yelled "don't look!" But it was too late. Elias saw everything happen and when he turned around everyone saw the poor boy covered in blood. Two policemans rushed to him and took him out. When clean air touched Elias face he was bought to the reality. Evan ran up to him wiping the blood off of his twins face. Doctors from ambulance were trying to calm him down and get them inside the car.

On the way to the hospital the scene kept repeating in Elias head. Evan was leaning on his twins shoulder while someone was treating his bruised hand.

While twins were lost in their thoughts, they arrived at the hospital. As soon as Alexander and Dimitry saw the boys, they ran up to them hugging them. As Evan was being hugged by Alexander, he tried not to cry because there was nothing for him to cry about.

Next to them, Dimitry was tightly hugging Elias, having no idea what his nephew had gone through. Elias didn't hug him back. He just stood there numb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.7K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
2.3M 57.9K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
322K 11.4K 26
❝ I have survived so many fires I can no longer tell if I am alive or if I'm still burning. ❞ - In which the six most powerful mafia families must li...