Monsta X | Smut Collection

By ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... More

Blinded πŸ”ž - Kyun
Soaked πŸ”ž Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 πŸ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 πŸ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me πŸ”ž Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut πŸ”ž / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever πŸ”ž / Kyun
More πŸ”ž / Kyun

Friends πŸ”ž / Kyun

653 13 0
By ImKyuned

Hey babes! I have a few smuts that I posted on insta and got taken down left. Im gonna post them all here in the next days. If you're more interested in a longer story: I highly recommend my story Deadly Sins. It has lots of smut with all Mx members (not at the same time 😂) and the storyline is pretty amazing too 😌🖤
Love you!

Summary: Your study buddy Kyun takes you in the library at your request

~*~

Friends

Nervously, you bite your lip while staring at your MacBook in front of you. You can't even say what exactly you're working on, too distracted by your idea, by your plan, by the sheer fact that you're about to do something completely out of character for you.

Again you glance at Kyun, your study buddy, next to you before you take a deep shaky breath and try to collect your thoughts.

"Y/n!" he suddenly says and you flinch a little, didn't expect him to talk.

"Yeah?" you ask and try to seem busy. You are busy. But definitely not with studying.

"What the fuck are you so nervous about?"

Thrown off guard, you stammer. "I... I'm not nervous?"

"Good!" he replies and suddenly his hand slips on your thigh to stop it from bouncing. "Then stop fidgeting like this, it's driving me crazy!" 

"S-sorry!" you mumble and sink deeper in your chair as his hand disappears from your thigh. Gulping, you cross your legs. His touch just gave you the ultimate rest. His touch made you even more aware of something that's been torturing you for weeks now. The constant fantasies, the twitching of your legs, the fact that you can't focus on anything become unbearable. So unbearable that, last night, you made a decision.

You need Kyun to fuck you.

You know he's not interested in a relationship and that's okay.

The two of you are just friends. 

But sex is better than getting nothing from him at all. You just have to find a way to tell him this. Asking him here at the library of your university seems like a good idea. He won't make a scene in public. Okay, he's not the type to make any kind of scene anyway but like this, you can at least leave if he laughs at your idea.

Still nervous as fuck you look around. It's pretty late. Kyun and you have been sitting here in your hidden corner for hours. You like this spot. Here it feels like you're alone with him, even if you're not.

"Y/nnnn!" Kyun suddenly groans and you realize your leg is bouncing again. He lifts his head and looks at you. "Is everything okay? You seem... off.."

"I'm fine!" you assure him. "But um... there's something I wanna ask you..."

He lifts his head and smirks.

"Shoot!"

You take a deep breath. Okay. All in.

"W-would you sleep with me?"

Kyun leans back in his chair and eyes you, confused.

"You mean... theoretically?" He smirks. "Are you asking if I find you attractive?"

This is not the direction you wanted to go. 

"Okay, let me rephrase this..." With shaky hands, you tuck your hair behind your ear. "Kyun, I need you to fuck me!"

"Ha!" he laughs. "What?"

You totally expected this, don't panic, y/n. Be diplomatic. 

"I mean it!" you insist and he furrows his brows.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm... horny as fuck!" you lie and again he laughs. "But I don't wanna go out and sleep with another rando, I wanna do it with someone I know... you know, someone I trust and someone who will do me well!"

Kyun has been nodding while you explained yourself while looking at the screen of his MacBook but turns his head the moment you speak your last words. And this mischievous grin on his face makes you gulp heavily.

"You think I will do you well?"

Shrugging, you nod. "I hope so..."

For a moment you both fall silent while he stares into the emptiness.

"What's in it for me?" he suddenly asks and your jaw drops. 

"Excuse me? You get sex, bro! And since you'll definitely come there's actually more in for you than there is for me!"

"Is that so?" he asks, grinning.

Whining, you throw your head back. "Kyun... do you even know how much it cost me to ask you this? I just want a fucking dick inside of me! Preferably yours. So please just say yes or no but stop these g—"

Before you can finish your rant, his hand wraps around your cheek and he pulls you to his lips. His tongue instantly dives into your mouth and you return his tongue play greedily despite being thrown completely off guard.

You're out of breath by the time he pulls back. Smirking, he leans back and lets his thumb glide over his lips

"Okay, I'll do it!" he says. "I like what you can do with that tongue!"

Still somewhere above cloud nine, you cross your legs harder. This kiss alone was enough to soak you completely. Maybe wearing pantries only underneath your summer dress was a bad choice.

Fuck. Hopefully, you won't dirty the chair you're sitting on.

"W-when?" you stammer and try not to show him how hard you're fighting the urge to rip the clothes off his body.

"Tomorrow night?" he asks. "My place?"

"Sounds good!"

He nods. "Is there... anything you need prior? Like... I mean do you want me to take you out first? We can do that if you want it to be more like a date..."

You can't help but smile. That he actually wants to make you feel comfortable about this is cute. Still, you shake your head.

"No... I can't fuck when I'm full! Just... sex!"

Your words make him chuckle. "Good. Anything else? A certain scent, candles, alcohol?"

You can see on his face that he actually means these questions. You don't wanna tell him now, that you're already addicted to his natural scent, that the sheer fact that you get to sleep with Im Changkyun is already enough. No romance or an alcohol-clouded mind needed. So, again, you shake your head.

"Just please don't throw me out right after! Cuddles would be nice. And... please don't let this change our friendship..."

Kyun grins. "It won't. Don't worry about that!"

The relief you feel inside of you is immense. He not only agreed but he also makes you feel pretty good about this. You didn't expect that.

"Thanks!" you say as you turn back to your MacBook. "Thank you, Kyun, really!"

He chuckles. "Haven't fucked you yet, kitten!"

In the following minutes, it's even harder for you to focus. All you can think of is that tomorrow you'll finally get what you've been longing for. Your fantasies completely run wild. 

"Girl!" he suddenly says and again his hand slips on your thigh. But this time higher. "Relax! You asked me, I said yes. You can stop being so nervous now!"

Your body stiffens under his touch and you swallow your saliva with a big gulp.

Smirking, he turns to you. "Or are we getting impatient?" with these words, his hand slips higher. And higher. "Can't wait till tomorrow?"

Gulping, you shake your head and Kyun tilts his. "What happened, kitten? Lost your ability to talk?"

As you don't reply, too ashamed of how much you need him, how much you want him to touch you at places he shouldn't touch you in public, he nods.

"Okay..."

"Wait!" you gasp. "I want you!"

Kyun turns back to you and pulls you closer by your chin.

"Now? Talk!" he says in a soft voice when you remain silent again.

Hastily, you nod. "Now... and tomorrow!"

His melodic laughter fills the air and he buries his fingertips in your hair.

"Greedy girl!

With these words, he kisses you. You feel his hand laying on your thigh again, feel it slipping underneath your dress. Higher. And higher.

"Oh my gawd!" you breathe when you feel his fingers close to where you need him the most.

"Like this?" he asks and lets his thumb glide over your covered core, immediately catching your deep moan within his kiss.

"Don't stop!" you gasp and dig your nails in his shirt, so eager to feel his body.

Kyun grins and kisses your lips, your collarbone, your shoulder while you close your eyes and try to cope with the overflow of his touch. He keeps on stroking your center but suddenly you feel his thumb slipping through the side into your panties, touching your already so-sensitive, pulsating center.

Gasping, you move and flex your body against his hand.

"Dripping..." he chuckles against your neck as he lets his thumb run down to your core, covering you with your wetness. "Unbearable, huh?"

Words of agreement spill from your lips.

He runs fast circles with his thumb on your sensitive spot and you roll your eyes with pleasure, can't help the moans that escape your throat.

"Shh, kitten!" Again he presses his lips on yours to silence you. "Behave... and open your legs a little for me!"

Instantly you obey and lay your leg on his.

"Such a good girl!" he whispers into your ear as you both watch his hand moving inside your slip. "You feel incredible... and you're soaking like this because of me?"

With a trembling body, you nod. He chuckles and kisses you wildly again.

"Gosh, how I'd love to eat you out..." he purrs and pulls you closer while the movements of his hand shove you closer to euphoria.

But before you can reach your high, he stops. Out of breath, you watch him pulling his hand out of your panties.

"Come with me!" he says and makes you get up.

At this point, you're ready to give this man everything he wants. So you obey without protest while the excitement of getting caught heightens your arousal.

He presses you against one of the bookshelves and kisses you wildly, bites your lip, and hums against your skin. His hands find your boobs and he pulls down your dress and bra to reach your nipples.

"So fucking hot..." he mumbles and licks and nibbles boobs softly.

Moaning, you hold tight on him. He looks so good while worshiping your body. His hands slip underneath your dress and you feel him pulling down your panties and letting them disappear into his pocket.

"A reminder that you have to tell me if I do things you're not okay with, kitten, you hear me?"

Smiling and so fucking horny, you let your hand glide through his hair.

"But I love this!"

"Good!" grinning he goes to his knees. With fast movements, he pulls your leg over his shoulder. The next thing you feel is his tongue curling over your center.

Moaning quietly, you throw your head back as he growls against your skin.

"You even taste amazing!" he rumbles and maintains eye contact with you as his tongue glides through your wetness.

The way he looks while eating you out is almost better than the pleasure itself. His hands dig into your thighs, your ass and his noises, so deep of a growl vibrate in your lower abdomen.

Before you can fully let go and let the pleasure float over you, he stops abruptly.

"Oh... you wanted my dick inside of you, right?" he asks and the mere words drive you crazy.

"Yes. Please!" you whimper. His actions are nice but you really need all of him. "Please fuck me!"

Smirking, he gets back on his feet and kisses you wildly while you open his pants. 

"I'm such a lucky guy..." he purrs into your ear. "I thought I'd never get the chance to tell you how many dirty fantasies you're responsible for, kitten..."

His words make you dizzy. You can't believe he returns this desire.

"And you've been longing for me, haven't you!" he whispers and presses his hard crotch against your core.

You moan. "So fucking much!"

"Yeah... you're such a good, patient girl..." he whispers and grabs your thigh. "Lift, baby..."

Without hesitation, you wrap your leg around his hip and you watch his hand guiding his hard, pulsating length into you.

Again you moan a little too loud and Kyun presses his lips on yours. "Be quiet, kitten!"

One hand seizes your throat while the other one holds tight to your leg as he begins to move his hips.

"Oh shit!"

"Fuck!"

You both curse in sync as the pleasure of his dick so deep inside of you overwhelms the both of you.

Kyun's thrusts are hard and quick and with every move of his hips against yours, you feel your body liquidating.

"Look at you!" rumbles out of breath and fucks you a little quicker. "So fucking sexy..."

You kiss wildly while his sinful moves turn the both of you into panting messes. The way his dick reaches spots in you so deep and good makes you lose your mind.

"If you could see yourself right now, babe. Gosh, you feel so good!" he breathes against your neck while shoving you closer and closer. Praises and worship spill from his lips in unison with your soft moans as he fucks you into oblivion.

"Turn for me, kitten" he pants and slips out of you.

With shaky legs, you obey and hold tight on the shelf. Kyun's hands wander over your body, your ass, your boobs, as his lips kiss your shoulder, and your neck while carefully diving into you again.

As soft as his movements were prior as hard are they now. He holds tight to your waist as he slams his dick mercilessly into you. Until now you were able to suppress your moans successfully. But the way he fucks you feels too good. Way too good. And you whimper pleasantly.

"Hush!" he growls and grabs your throat without stopping his movements.

"I will stop! Hush, kitten!"

He presses his hand on your mouth and fucks you so wildly that tears of pleasure build up in your eyes. His fingertips glide over your body and are the perfect balance to his hard thrusts. Not to mention the nasty words he whispers into your ear between his wild kisses. All these actions spill together and you're so ready to sink and drown into this tidal wave this man is about to throw you in.

"Kyun!" you whimper, muffled in his hand and your eyes meet. "You're gonna make me come..."

He smirks. "Really? Alright, kitten. Wanna come all over my dick?"

He keeps up his steady rhythm, keeps up fucking you in a way that feels like literal heaven. Finally, you feel this wave of arousal overpowering you and you fall into a pool of liquid ecstasy. In the distance of your clouded mind, you hear Kyun moaning deeply.

"Fuck...!"

He keeps up his thrusts as your orgasm slowly dies down.

"Come Kyun! Please!" you gasp as you realize he's holding himself back.

"Sure?"

You nod and feel his hands pushing your upper body down before pulling up your dress a little more. He pounds into you so hard and quickly that your body quivers from the overstimulation.

Suddenly his length disappears from inside of you. Again he growls deeply and you feel his soft, warm juices spilling on your lower back. Chucking, you watch him losing control over his senses, watch him biting his lip as breathy curses escape his throat.

"Shit!" he gaps and chuckles. "I made a mess..."

You watch him pulling some tissues out of his pocket and cleaning your back carefully. You're still hanging there, your legs shaky, your breath heavy. At last, he helps you back into your panties and pulls down your dress.

"Are you alright?" he asks and pulls your body up to him. "Hey look at me! Is everything okay?"

With furrowed brows, he lays his hand around your jaw.

Quickly, you nod. "Yes, don't worry. That was insane! Thank you!"

Again, he chuckles but suddenly, you lose balance, your legs too shaky by this sensation of your high.

"I got you! Come here!" he says.

He guides you back to your chair and you slump onto it, lay your head on the table, and let the cold matter cool down your burning cheeks. Smiling, Kyun falls next to you, lets his hand run through your hair, and kisses your nose softly.

"I'm sorry!" he whispers and caresses your hot, rosy cheeks. 

"For what?"

He shrugs. "Cuddles was the only thing you requested but this place isn't made for this..."

You can't help but laugh. This guy is perfect. "Don't worry. I'm perfectly fine!"

Kyun grins before leaning in and kissing your face and lips multiple times.

Eventually, he puts his stuff together. "Let's get some takeaway and then drive to my place. I wanna give you the aftercare you deserve!" he says and throws his stuff into his bag.

"No, Kyun!" you say and touch his hand. You wanted sex. You got it. You don't wanna give him the feeling he owes you anything. "I'm fine, you really don't have to—"

"I know...  he interrupts you. "but I want to! Unless you don't...?"

His words make your heart beat faster.

"I do!" you smile softly. "I truly do!"

"Good!"

He kisses you gently before helping you put your stuff together.

Kyun doesn't let go of your hand as you walk out of the library. And the way he looks at you, smiles at you and kisses you before helping you into his car makes you wonder if you really are just friends...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 226 6
A/n Hi, I haven't been posting I recently logged off of this account....(: anyways I'll be making stories again just revamping the vibe y'know? Also...
56.3K 3.5K 45
"It's all Cina and Seonghwa's fault!" "What! How?" "If you would've never downloaded that app and started the kink, none of this would be happening!"
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
799 54 11
"Κ€α΄œΚŸα΄‡κœ± ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ κœ°α΄œα΄„α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, α΄€ΙͺΙ΄'α΄› Ιͺα΄›?" - ᡏⁱᡐ ʰᡒⁿᡍʲᡒᡒⁿᡍ ~ α‘•α ΅α Šα‘ƒΰ‘šΰ ’ΰ ˜ΰ»ˆ βΈΰ»ˆΰ ‘ΰ £α Šί―α †ΰ £ΰ ˜α‘ΰ £ΰ ˜α Šα Šΰ ’ΰ ˜π‘ β™‘ A short...