๐—œ๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—˜๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By wozexil

โ˜†. ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜... More

๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง.
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. New Life
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. Sae's Shenanagins
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. Bath Bonding
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. Bedtime Journey's
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. Best Friend
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. Puppy Crush
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. New Years
๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. Itoshi Number 3

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. A new Boy-Friend??

507 46 10
By wozexil

September was just starting, but now looking back..you were already sick of it. Taking care of Sae was a journey in its own right, but your mother expecting a baby in possibly a few days?
You needed some fresh air.

So that's exactly what you did.

At least..that is what you thought.

"Where are you going?" Sae's voice rang out through the living room. Staring at you with intent, trying to figure out what exactly was your game plan for today. Your Maine coon "Miko" was currently purring at your feet. She circled you in a way that made you feel caught. Which was scary in its own little way.

You shook a bit at the type of duo they both became, always seemingly to catch you in the act. "I'm going for a walk..I'll be back"

Sae gave you a stern glare in response "You said we'd play soccer this week" he stepped closer with each word before he was just inches in front of you. He looked up at you judgmentally. Miko let out a small 'meow' in agreement.

The sick little shit, you would have never picked her ass up from the street all those years ago if you knew she would pick sides.
"I'm taking a walk Sae, and I said this week not today." You said stepping out of the circle Miko called home before putting on your shoes.

You ruffled his hair before opening the door, "I'll be back soon. Kay?"

"Hmph" Miko let out a dissatisfied mewl before trotting back on over to sae.
"Alright love you!"
You shut the door on him once again.. just like a particular chapter.

The small boy flushed before walking away from the door "Nee-San is so weird..isn't she miko?"
The cat purred in content before making way to her corner of the house once again.

It was a random park, very random indeed. How you ended up in this neighborhood? Not even you have the answers to that question.
You walked aimlessly, at truth. It was a little bit windy but nothing that couldn't be handled.

A few birds, a cat here and there, a small stall you picked up teriyaki from, nothing beats this type of routine. Which was the initial thought before your teriyaki was snatched out of your hands
"HOLY-"
The culprit? A soccer ball in all its glory. 'a soccer ball...just..took my teriyaki? am I finally reaching insanity?...oh my god, is this the world getting payback for not playing soccer with Sae?' what you failed to notice was that there was a voice calling out to you.

before you was a young boy, most likely around your age, with messy blonde hair almost completely spilled over his shoulders with a generous shade of blue to shade his eyes. He was only a little bit taller than you, but other than that he seemed worried at your downcast expression. If the boy didn't see what the soccer ball did to your teriyaki, he would have thought he hit your dog and killed it on the spot!

"Geht es dir gut? Oh Gott, habe ich dich irgendwo getroffen?!" at this rate he was shaking with despair and worry. Snapping out of your senses, you realized he wasn't exactly speaking Japanese, and by the time he finished spluttering, he probably had a self-realization he wasn't exactly speaking Japanese either. Now, you weren't any language on a star, but you were smart enough to know this kid was probably German or something.

But from the worry in his voice, you could at least pick up that he was probably asking if you were ok and a hint of extra sorry's in there. "uh.." you didn't have much to say, but being on your second life did have its benefits, for you studied a bit of french and german here and there. Though French was much easier you were grateful to have at least put a bit of effort into learning German. "Mir geht es gut, danke?"

The blonde boy looked surprised, which worried you by a hell tone. Did you say it right? oh shit, did you accidentally curse him out? he gave you a small smile before waving and picking up his soccer ball to run off to..wherever he was beforehand.

So, you lost your teriyaki, met a cute German boy, and almost got spiraled into the pearly white gates in the process by the same soccer ball that took your teriyaki; but..looking back that hit could have been a serious one, that kid had some serious potential to become a striker.

You've decided from the short encounter today that you've had about enough, and it's about time to start your mini trek home. Well, that was the old plan before you ended up looking at Google Maps. You weren't lost! no no, it was simply called..adapting to your new surroundings, you know. The little einsteins shit where they have a destination in mind but end up soaring somewhere weird. Maybe the magic school bus would explain this better, you know where you ended up where you wanted to go but got up in a small situation and lost. This was you we were talking about though! Not lost, just a little clueless.

You turned a corner and managed to spot the same little guy from earlier, you realized that you could've pulled out Google Translate but that would've been rude. So sucking in your ego, you approached the blonde boy and tapped his shoulder.

You weren't all too sure as to what he was doing, just holding the soccer ball and all but he seemed pretty lonely, and you were pretty clueless right now so it was a win-win situation. Not to assume he doesn't have friends or anything right?

He looked at you with surprise again, Jesus, it looked like he wanted to express himself so badly but just couldn't. I mean, if you were in Japan with little to no Japanese skills you don't think you would be able to speak German expecting almost anyone you meet to understand you.

quickly hoping to get this over with, you typed out something on your phone and showed it to him. Thank God your parents actually trusted younger you with a phone and an even bigger plus you knew how to use it properly this time. he looked back at the translation on your phone before looking back at you and nodding. He took it from and you carefully typed out a few responses, and to be frank with yourself, the boy you learned whos name is "Kaiser" suited him.

If only your Sae was this nice..you wouldn't have a stroke every now and then. he gave a small laugh to one of your snarky responses on google translate before finally leading you down a path, the more you two walked and talked (more like typed) the more fun it was.

something in the conversation went like
"you have a little sibling?"

"yeah, i got another one on the way right now too."

"what's it like?"

"wouldn't you like to know?"

and some more that went into depth like

"it's ok to feel in the dumps yknow, but you should always carry some self-respect and discipline too"

"you sound a bit old, but..i'll think about it. thanks"

"i'll ignore the 'old' person comment and your welcome"

By the time you finished sharing your last laugh, you had arrived at your destination. Waving a small goodbye and a quick hug you made it inside your home with a small content sigh.

ITOSHI OMAKE
"why."

Sae's face was adorned with a frown while staring at his mother, sometimes his eyes would stray down to the round belly she had, where his new sibling would soon come from. But that wasn't today's topic. His tone was demanding for someone of his age, and his father had to remind him sometimes of how he sounded, but he knew his son couldn't help it.

He was just naturally blunt he supposed.

He just needed to know why.

"sae, sweetheart..you're saying it as if your older sister isn't allowed to be happy?"

That's not what he was asking, and she knew that. He wanted to know the reason why you felt so off when he went to bother you earlier.

You weren't even gone for that long! Miko told him everything and those two have an inseparable bond, so he would know what she was saying, and she told him you met a male. Not a boy, whoever interacts with his nee-san is stripped of the same title as him. Therefore by default, he is above all those bone-picking fiends that have tried to come close to you so far.

With a huff he got up and marched his way upstairs with his cat companion, opening your door to little to no knocking whatsoever.

"who is it."

he questioned

you looked confused, of course, you'd be confused, whatever boy turned fiend it was, screwed up your perfectly healthy and beautiful brain that would help him with homework, and now you've taken a liking to it. He can't believe it! it was just a couple of days ago you rejected one of those things too!

Did they swarm you and infect you regardless by chance?

"Sae..what on God's infected earth are you talking about?"

"That's the exact problem. It's infected, and you've become one of them." he sighed.

what the fuck was he talking about?..

"miko, hold her down, we must bring her to her senses."

before you could react, a big white main coon had already jumped unto you and suffocated you in her fur as you wriggled for air. "WHAT THE HELL?"

Sae closed the door behind him as he approached your already struggling figure.

"don't worry nee-san..we'll fix you."

Your parents sat on the couch that day listening to screams and cries for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.3K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
38.9K 2.1K 37
takemichi x reader au slight manga spoilers. โ€ข ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ r...
186K 7.6K 33
โ๐—ฆ๐—ข..๐—œ'๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜?โž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ช...
50.1K 1.5K 18
[๐‘๐š๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง...