behind the act

Galing kay l3xiiixx

"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton... Higit pa

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37
38
39
40.
41.
43
44.
45.
46.
47
48

42

124 3 0
Galing kay l3xiiixx

Matteo comes and lays on the couch with me and we turn on a movie, I hug him tightly and slowly fall asleep.

— the next morning —

When I wake up Matteo is gone, I sit up and run upstairs to grab my phone, and I text Matteo.

K - baby? Where are you?? I wanted to wake up with you :(
M - I'm sorry ma, i'm out with your father right now.
K - my father?
M -yes my love, I need to go now. I love you
K - oh, I love you more !

I turn off my phone and get into the shower. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing, I turn off the water and wrap myself into a towel. It was my dad, but I thought he was with Matteo?

"Dad?" I ask
"Honey, hey, do you have any plans for today?" he asks
"Nothing off the top of my head, possibly going over to Matteo's apartment later, why?" I question
"We could possibly have a get together tonight with everyone, just letting you know. Gotta go, love ya!" He says then hangs up the phone. I wonder why they're being weird today. I brush it off and get dressed into bootcut light washed jeans and a small brown tank top.

I go downstairs and make some avocado toast and lemon water. I sit back on the couch and start watching a horror movie. Half way through the movie my phone goes off.

M - princess what are you doing right now?
K - watching a horror movie, why love?
M - I'm coming to get you now
K - okayy  !! :)
M - okay, see you soon gorgeous
K - drive safely, need you to get home !<3
M - anything for you princess

I get up, turn off the TV and put my plate in the dishwasher. I then go upstairs and brush my teeth and hair. I put on a pair of brown converse and I head downstairs to grab my sunglasses. My phone dings

M - I'm outside dear, ready?
K - yup! I'm coming

I grab my wallet and walk out to his car, he's standing in front of the car with a smile. "You look so pretty my love" He says with a smile and opens my door. I slide into the passenger seat. "Thank you baby" I say with a smile. He closes my door then gets in the driver's seat. I am expecting us to go over to his apartment although we end up at a restaurant for lunch.

He parks and gets out of the car then opens my door and gives me his hand so I can get out and walk me inside the restaurant. We got seated and I started looking over the menu.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5M 72.5K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
2.2M 65.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
318K 7.6K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
4M 98.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...